Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[Holiday-R]No sleep for this beauty.(Caleb and Xi-Wang)[Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:41 pm
Sleep was not normally something he had issues with, at least not when it came to actually sleeping, but he was having issues and had for the past two nights. He was getting some sleep, luckily, but it wasn't enough and it was disturbed. Most of the time though he spent in bed it was twisting and turning and trying to get to sleep. The bed was comfortable, as was the bedding and pillows and the company, but something was just...off. He was frustrated that he couldn't just sleep.

He didn't get a break from work, he still had to go, and while the spring semester hadn't started it was still a lot to ask of him to go to work with so little sleep. It was hard to focus and think and the amount of times he found himself walking into doorways, desks, and various other things was above the usual. The resulting bruises on his hips and other various areas were, at least for him, expected.

Rubbing at the new bruise on his hip, he'd walked into a dresser they were selling, he'd just gotten home from work and after a hot shower was pulling clothing out to slip into. Something comfortable and soft, nothing he'd wear outside but not really bed clothing either. Soft pants and a too long button up shirt, the material nice and soft and falling down to mid thigh, the last thing he did was slide his feet into a pair of house slippers before shuffling out of the bedroom. Casting the bed a longing glance before he left the bedroom and headed down the hallway towards the living room.

His laptop was left out there, he'd been poking about online last night when he'd slipped out of bed because he couldn't get to sleep after having woken up, and he should really see if he needed to charge it's battery.

The aurora from two nights back was still there, still filling the sky with it's brilliant lights, it hadn't left yet and that was unexpected. He hadn't thought it would last long much less two days. It was pretty though and he'd taken several pictures of it, saving one as the wallpaper on his laptop.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:39 am
Caleb didn’t want to admit that he was having issues sleeping either. But the past few nights, there had been such…such vivid dreams that were so…so nonsensical they didn’t make any sense to him. He considered himself a logical person, and most of the time he was good with realizing that he was dreaming, and that reality couldn’t be so strange…but…

But last night had been horrible. And the worst part about it, was the fact that he had seemingly slipped right into the REM cycle within five minutes of climbing into bed and closing his eyes, for when he woke up with a cry, after falling through the colors, he had looked at the clock and saw that it hadn’t moved at all.

When this happened a second time, and then a third, Caleb was almost afraid to try to go back to sleep.

Xi was no help either, he had been gone all the times that Caleb had woken up, and he hadn’t seemed to want to come in to see if he was okay…

It made Caleb’s stomach clench in a way that normally prefaced vomiting, but there was nothing he could do about it.

Caleb was already on the couch when Xi-Wang shuffled out, his own laptop perched on his lap, looking up dreams. It had seemed a good idea…honestly, he was a little worried about going to sleep tonight, and had already decided that if the same symptoms happened…he would be visiting the doctor the next day.

Glancing up when his boyfriend entered, Caleb flashed a small smile, then slid his eyes back to his research.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:53 am
Spying Caleb on the couch, likely looking something up, Xi-Wang made his way over and settled at the others side. His own laptop, for now, was simply checked to see if it needed a charge. Finding it in need the dark haired male stood for a moment and went to fetch the charging cord so he could plug it in, he didn't need it dying on him.

With that done he was able to properly settle himself at the others side. Leaning in to press a gentle kiss to one of Caleb's cheeks. "Anything I can help with?" Came the soft inquiry. Two sets of eyes, often times, were better than one set of eyes. If he could help on his laptop, by running more searches for whatever Caleb was doing, he would. It might get an answer faster, though what the other was looking at he had no idea - he didn't peek.

He kept his voice soft and didn't move much, not wanting to disturb the other, a pillow from the couch was pulled into his lap as he sat there at the others side wondering if the other would accept, or decline, his offer to help if it was needed.

To be honest he hadn't really heard Caleb when he woke up, either being so zoned out due to his own lack of sleep or he had a headset on while at his laptop, as he wasn't the sort to let someone knowingly suffer.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:30 am
There was another small smile at the kiss, but with a sigh, Caleb shook his head. “There’s…I mean, there’s nothing really to help with, I’m just looking up dreams. Normally I’m so good at distinguishing them from reality and nightmares don’t often bother me but…I don’t know. I kept waking up last night and it was bothering me. A lot.”

He rubbed his head, letting out a great yawn, the skin beneath his eyes was puffy and he looked much more exhausted than he had in months but…

But it was just one night. And one night of no sleep was hardly going to kill him.

His arm looped around Xi-Wang and he pulled him close, placing his own kiss atop his soft, dark hair.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:37 am
"Mmm, most people are good at distinguishing...I mean sometimes, depending on sleep cycle I guess, you can have some control over the dream as well." At least he could. He never really talked about dreams with people, it was an odd thing to talk about. "You kept waking up...I was in the living room with my headset. I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I gave up." And he never had issues in finding sleep, and staying asleep. Last night and the evening before had been more than a bit difficult for him.

"Maybe try and rest now, finish searching later?" Offering gently at the others yawn as he leaned into the other and shifted so he could hold onto the other as well. "It seems like we've both had issues with sleep." Two nights of little to no sleep and he was already feeling the effects, he was hoping that night would be better.

Hiding a yawn against the others shoulder. "Mmmm...this is new to me..." Not being able to sleep, he didn't like it. "I don't like that you were having issues last night." He didn't like that both of them had issues the same night, it didn't seem like it should be.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:13 pm
Shutting his laptop with a quiet snap, Caleb sighed. “I was thinking that. But I was a little worried that if I do get to sleep now, what If I spend all night awake again, you know?”

He shifted, placing the computer on the ground and pulled his boyfriend closer, both arms wrapping around him, fingers moving up and down Xi’s sides. “Though…I suppose you and I could go and lay down together if you want…even if we can’t get some sleep…we could at least have the pleasure of one another’s company…”

His eyes had drifted shut as he spoke and the feeling of his boyfriend in his arms…really just made him feel relaxed, it was like a balm for his overwrought nerves, and he was going to keep him there for as long as he could.

“Or we could do something else. It’s up to you.”

Sleet Tempest Snape

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:22 pm
"I think...if we are both having issues sleeping, and are lacking, that taking a nap right now won't be a bad idea. Do what we can to try and get some sleep." Being pulled closer he leaned down, pressing his nose to the others neck.

"Maybe a change in scenery as well. We could sleep here." On the couch. "I can grab a pillow and some blankets." Anything to try and help them sleep better, since the both needed it. Just having the other closer, warm, against him and all soft and sleepy was making him tired as well.

"Mmm, even if we don't sleep we can lay here, I think I heard somewhere that even just resting your eyes is good and counts for something." Though how much he didn't know, but anything was good right about now. "We can talk as well...maybe it'll tire us out enough to sleep." Sleep was a nice idea and with Caleb here, and nice and warm, he liked the idea - a lot. "Mmmm." Pressing his lips to the others skin before nuzzling against his neck. It was nice being so close.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:59 pm
Caleb didn’t have much to say after that, he could already feel himself drifting off…the couch was comfortable, and having the warmth of Xi-Wang next to him…it was all he really needed. He wanted to say don’t bother about the pillows and blankets, but he was too tired to get the words out, and with a soft sigh, he nuzzled closer, lips brushing over Xi’s one last time.

Perhaps he had just needed to be more comfortable in order to sleep…at least that seemed to be the case now. His last thought before sleep really reached up to drag him down, was that he wished he could be sure that he wouldn’t wake up. Not until a few hours had gone by at least…oh well.

It was too late now.

Sleet Tempest Snape
Fin!

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:57 pm
Well, it didn't look like a pillow or blankets was needed, in fact he couldn't get up to get them even if he wanted to. With Caleb falling asleep in his arms Xi-Wang shifted to lay down on the couch, the other in his arms, as he situated himself to play human body pillow for the other.

Yawning again, ducking his head down towards Caleb, he let his own eyes close as he headed off to sleep as well. He just hoped he didn't wake up for a while.

Orangeish Sherbert

Past Events Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff