Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Stone Cold and Tough Shrimps (Mithra and Kiuchi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:34 pm
Mithra still wasn't too sure about this whole "Dark Mirror" stuff, but it did give her an excuse to go and kick some butt to release some of stress. So far, she didn't really use her wraith that much except for draining, but she was the one subduing the victims.

Tonight though had been a bit different. She looked down at the form of the man who had had to have made the very stupid mistake of taking her purse from her. And with her enhanced abilities while powered well... it didn't take long for her to catch up to the man and punch him unconscious in a nearby alley. She scowled at him, taking her purse back and mentally deciding if she should spit on him as well. However, it wouldn't do any good as the guy was knocked out cold, and besides, she had her wallet back now.

She sighed and summoned her wraith and dragged the unconscious man further into the alleyway so that her wraith wouldn't be seen. She looked at it. "Go ahead and drain him. Just not too much, we don't want him sleeping forever because of this." She would probably anonymously call an ambulance to come pick him up. As much as she wanted to leave him there, it probably wasn't the first time a guy like him had taken a wallet or purse, he would be arrested.

She felt something though, but she wasn't sure what it was. It didn't feel... like an enemy, but it was so faint that she couldn't tell what it was. She looked around before saying loudly, "I know you're there. Want to come out and talk?" She said, positioning her body in case she was about to be attacked.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:45 pm
Kiuchi wasn't one to make himself seen, not often, he didn't care for being spotted by those on the other side or even civilians. He liked to try and move through the shadows as unseen as possible, and collect energy as he did so, he wasn't much for fighting and while his magic could help him he was a bit reluctant to use it.

So far tonight had been like every other night that he'd gone out energy collecting, keep hidden and let his wraith do it's thing. What he wasn't expecting, though maybe he should start to expect it, was to pick up on another dark mirror senshi's signature. They were close, he knew that, as he couldn't' sense anyone too far away. Deciding to leave his wraith to it's job he went to investigate.

He knew he could sense people but he also knew he could be sensed...so it was no surprise that he was caught. Stepping out of the shadows he'd been keeping to, while watching the female, he was unsurprisingly tugging gently at his uniform in a sort of shy way as he tried to make his five foot ten inch frame look smaller.

"Same side..." He said hoping she understood he wasn't the enemy - they were allies.

SSBrosB

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:57 am
Mithra watched the other step out, and was surprised that they seemed so... shy? She hadn't met any senshi like that so far. Though she had only met one other so far... But, she felt better knowing what the feeling was that had been bothering her, though it hadn't felt threatening.

She had felt that sort of... aura was it? Before, and it had come from the one who had awakened her. The aura coming from the senshi now was just a more subdued one. She nodded to him, silently telling the wraith that it's job was done and dismissing it.

She turned herself towards him and relaxed her posture to show that she wasn't a threat to him. "All right, I was wondering what I was feeling. I didn't expect another Dark Mirror senshi to be out here but I'm glad you are!" She said, smiling a bit and walking to him. She held her hand out to him to shake. "I'm Mithra. I'm pretty new so I don't know a whole lot yet or a whole lot of my fellow senshi, so it's nice to meet you!" She said, happy that she might actually make a senshi friend tonight.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:48 pm
Smiling as she relaxed, and spoke, the dark haired male let himself smile as well. She seemed nice enough, which was good, he didn't like the idea of any other dark mirror senshi being anything but nice - at least to their own. He liked the idea of them being a sort of close knit family, at least closer than the other factions involved in things in this city. Acubens as planted the idea in his head, calling the dark mirror court a family, and he liked that idea - a lot. It was better than the family he had by blood, at least part of it anyway.

Taking the offered hand, for a shake. "Kiuchi...and I'm a bit new as well....it's nice to meet another dark mirror senshi. If you want...I can introduce you, not now of course, to some of the others that I know....I mean unless you know them already." Though it seemed unlikely he didn't want to assume, and risk being wrong or somehow offending her by assuming her too new to know the people he did.

"I was out collecting energy when I felt your aura. I left my wraith to work and came to see...I didn't mean to interrupt anything - if I did." As she had dismissed her wraith he assumed he had interrupted things and she might not be pleased with that, though she might not mind either.
She was being really friendly after all and didn't seem upset with him, for which he was greatful.

SSBrosB

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:18 pm
The handshake wasn't strong, but she hadn't exactly expected it from this guy. But it was friendly enough and showed that he wasn't a threat. "Actually, getting introduced to some other fellow Dark Mirror senshi would be great! I probably don't know them at least." She replied, giggling a bit. She wasn't making fun of him, but he seemed so nervous about possibly upsetting her. It was nice for a change from a guy.

She waved her hand. "I understand. And you didn't interrupt me. I was just draining a bit from a purse snatcher and he was already down by the time I felt you. So you're okay! As much as I would have liked to drain more, I don't want to do it to unconscious or otherwise incapacitated people just in case it was too much, you know?"

She looked back at the guy and could barely see his back moving up and down at a steady rhythm. As much as she would have wanted to punish him as much as possible, she still believed that was for law enforcement.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:42 pm
"I'm living with Acubens for now. Remarque, our prince, was putting me up in a motel for a while but then Acubens took me in. So I can always introduce you to her." He liked how both of the older dark mirror senshi had helped him, had cared for and given him a safe place to live. He'd needed it at the time, still did, he would eventually move in with Caleb but it just felt...so quick.

"Oh! A purse snatcher...I guess that's good then." Maybe he'd learn not to take things from people? Maybe she had scared him and he'd not go doing that again? "Yeah...that makes sense." That was also thoughtful and kind of her, as he was sure some of their fellow dark mirror senshi would take till someone was left unconscious.

"Better to let them get away from the encounter than leave them unable to fight if a youma turns up..." Since youma, or officers from the Negaverse, were worse. He may not like the idea of purse snatchers or people who did other illegal things but leaving someone unable to defend themself against the Negaverse, where they may die, was just...not something he liked the idea of either.

"Walk together...we can get some more energy and talk..."

SSBrosB

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:14 pm
Mithra really liked the idea of Kiuchi being able to introduce her to others. She always felt she was a bit too forceful with first meetings. "That would be great! I haven't met Acubens yet, though I have met Remarque. He was... interesting." To say the least. She looked back at the downed man for a second before turning her attention back to the other senshi. "Yeah, honestly when you're almost constantly harassed by jerks they make for easy targets at least." She said, sighing but also smirking a bit at the memory of beating him up.

" I don't want to go and get anyone killed at least. Even if they really don't deserve my compassion." Honestly she wished she didn't get so many jerks but that's the way the world worked if you were a woman who walked at night. Or during the day...

She nodded to him. "Yes... that sounds good. And with the two of us it should be easier to get energy more efficiently and quickly."

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:24 pm
"More wraiths if it's the two of us, it also keeps us safer. I've had a few senshi come after me." And which his magic could help he was no fighter. The two of them, together, should be able to handle a senshi or a knight if they had a run in with either. "Acubens is the senshi of raptors, she's good." She was really good, like Remarque was. "What happened when you met Remarque? If you don't mind me asking...I mean if it's not something which would upset you." He didn't want to upset anyone if he could help it so he tried to consider the feelings of people he talked to, and who knows what right upset someone. So he tried to watch how he spoke, like now. He had no idea how that meeting had been interesting, or if it was a good or a bad interesting, so he was careful about it.

"I can introduce you to Acubens soon then - when you are free and when you want to meet of course."

SSBrosB

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:57 pm
"Seems like a good idea. And raptors huh? That sounds like a fun sphere. Though I think both of ours are interesting too, don't you?" She replied, wondering for a bit, wracking her brain. The meeting hadn't been... too long ago. "Well... it was interesting at least. Though he definitely doesn't seem to be subtle." She giggled a bit, remembering that she had seen him on the street in his powered form. "If there's one thing I learned from that meeting, it's that these outfits definitely look out of place everywhere. Though I think they're pretty cool."

She looked at him. "He was nice enough and though I'm not sure if he thought I was a senshi at first, he took me into the mirror and was helped me become the Dark Mirror senshi that I am." She smiled. "Well, thank you very much for offering to help us meet. She sounds interesting at least, and if you're recommending her, she can't be bad right?" She said smirking a bit and lifting her eyebrow. Though Kuichi did seem like the type who might be bullied easily, but if he was recommending someone then they couldn't be that bad of a person.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:21 pm
Raptos was a good sphere, though the magic it gave the female did hurt. He'd been on the accidental receiving end of one of her attacks - it hurt. Though he would rather deal with her magic than his own, at least he thought so, he didn't much care for the idea of feeling sick to his stomach like his own magic did.

"No, I don't think any of us are subtle - at least not with uniforms." How could they be? Even his own outfit, which wasn't bright or overly flashy, was eye catching in it's own way. It wasn't something a person would wander down the street in, at least not without gaining a load of attention. "I like the outfits we have as well." he really liked the gloves and the shirt, he wasn't so fond of the sheer bit of green fabric though. The slippers fit with the look but they weren't the most comfortable things he could have been granted for his feet, he felt most of what he was walking on, meaning pebbles and rocks and such.

"Most likely he knew - somehow. I don't know how they know...a cat identified me..." A talking cat but he left that part out, she'd eventually meet one of the talking cats - right? The one which had helped to awaken him was not the only one, though he hadn't met any other ones thus far.

"Mmm, I'll talk to her in the morning." When she was free, since he didn't know if when he got home she'd be out or home but asleep. If she was out it was likely he'd be asleep by the time she got home, since he really did spend much of his free time sleeping. It never bothered him how much he missed in the world due to it, and why should it? In the past all he missed was his mother's rallies and other various activities she participated in - all good things to miss.

SSBrosB

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:18 pm
Mithra smiled. Although she wasn't too used to working with others and preferred to be independent a lot, maybe being with the Dark Mirror Senshi would change her mind a bit. She hadn't yet met anyone she disliked and Kiuchi seemed plenty interesting himself.

"All right that sounds like a plan!" She said with enthusiasm! Or perhaps it was her tiredness that was making her a bit more hyper before she crashed into sweet sleep. "Let's exchange some info so we can talk to each other later okay?" She replied, getting out what they needed. "And thank you so much for helping me someone else. I really do want to get to know the others." After they had exchanged their information, she would say her goodbyes to him, a bit giddy that she had found a fellow Dark Mirror that well... seemed to have some emotion at least. Remarque was interesting, and Juliet was... Juliet, but at least it showed this group had a bit of variety, she would go home and quickly crash on her couch, too tired to even go to bed properly.

Sleet Tempest Snape
All right that's my end post! Thanks so much for the rp!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:10 pm
Of course he had agreed to exchanging information, powering down in order to do so, he gave his cell phone number over to his fellow dark mirror senshi. It was better, easier, to get in touch with him by civilian means hence giving her his cell phone number rather than anything else.

Once the information was exchanged he headed off, it was getting a bit late and he really did want to get to bed - his pillows and bedding was calling to him...as it often did.

SSBrosB
Done and ty. ^__^

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out