Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Custom Services, Upgrades, Certs
[UPGRADE] Templated Art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:21 pm
GROWTH FORM

Character: Voyager
Using: RPs + one item
Solos
۰Completed۰
  • [1]
  • [2]
  • [3]
  • [4]
  • [5]
  • [6]
  • [7]
  • [8]

Regular RP
    ۰Completed۰
  • [1] Knight Advice {Pendour & Voyager}
  • [2] Holey cliche! (Voyager, Shaowei)
  • [3] Vaguely drinking over it (John, Rob)
  • [4] Baby Seal is having one bad knight (Charybdis/Voyager)*
  • [5] Wish Tree Magic (John, Anniliese)
  • [6] Friends in General (Voyager, Titanite)
  • [7] customer service face [abigail/john]
  • [8] Promises and Information (Voyager, Encke)

Battle
    ۰Completed۰
  • [1] [STAR FESTIVAL ORP] All for One
  • [2] Not very aerodynamic (Voyager vs. Leifite)
  • [3] dance of lanterns [aokigahara+many]
  • [4] To boldly go or some bull…[Albite X Voyager]
  • [5] Henshin Pen - Star Festival Bingo 2021

• Upgrade to: Squire
    Any specific requests? Le bag of grab

I AM GROWING WITH GRAB BAG

Username: SSBrosB
    Character Name: Voyager
    References: base for face, what his face is based off of (and bandana reference), His current page outfit, Alethiometer
    Template Choice: Since I am 100% terrible at choosing templates I will say the ones I do NOT want. Then the others can be chosen/mixed n matched with if the artist wants. I do NOT want: M3, M4, M12(all), M13, M14, M16(all), M18, M25, M26, M30, M34, M37, M38. Just remember that he's kind of a tall dude and 28.
    Additional Info: I would like for his Squire outfit to be like his current one but uh, upgraded. Just think "Pirate" when you're making his art. Also I would like for his weapon to start looking more like the "Alethiometer" it's based off of but you can add in symbols for time periods/etc. They don't have to be anything specific, it's just something to show "time!". And I would like for him to be holding it so that he's letting it dangle and the cover is open so that you can see the inside of it. So it's pocket watch to basic "Alethiometer" when going to Squire. Also more specifics for the weapon are in his journal.

By choosing the Grab-Bag method for this art, I am confirming that I understand being picked up in the Grab-Bag is at the discretion of the artist's time, ability, and willingness. I understand that this is not a guaranteed method and can sometimes take longer than expected due to the nature of them. Once an artist picks up my artwork, they will contact me to let me know that they will be doing my art. I also agree that any available artist, or combination of artists, may work together to complete my art; if I post for a grab bag, I will be prepared for the possibility of a collaboration. I may, at any point prior to being contacted about an artist picking up my claim, reach out to an artist to see if they are willing or able to take on my request. If they agree, I will PM or quote the shop mule, In the Name of the Mule, in this thread so they can remove me from the grab bag list.

By posting this completed form, I agree to these terms.

Guine

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:54 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Hatsya
    Using: Role Play
    Upgrade to: Corrupt Super Sunstone (new name)
    Any specific requests? Grab Bag

Username: Shanyume
    Character Name: Hatsya - Senshi of Swordplay - Will be changing to Sunstone
    References: Here

Template Choice: F24 (unsure if this would work because of the coat), F31, F39, F43 or F44.

Additional Info:The only face edit I'd like to request is the mouth, she's not really a happy-smile type character and many of the templates I have listed have happy expressions; she's quite a serious type character. Example or Example

By choosing the Grab-Bag method for this art, I am confirming that I understand being picked up in the Grab-Bag is at the discretion of the artist's time, ability, and willingness. I understand that this is not a guaranteed method and can sometimes take longer than expected due to the nature of them. Once an artist picks up my artwork, they will contact me to let me know that they will be doing my art. I also agree that any available artist, or combination of artists, may work together to complete my art; if I post for a grab bag, I will be prepared for the possibility of a collaboration. I may, at any point prior to being contacted about an artist picking up my claim, reach out to an artist to see if they are willing or able to take on my request. If they agree, I will PM or quote the shop mule, In the Name of the Mule, in this thread so they can remove me from the grab bag list.

In the Name of the Mule

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:36 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Cymophane
    Using:
    Solo: XXXXXXXX (8/8 )
    Regular: XXXXXXXX (8/8 )
    Battle: XXXXX (5/5)
    *Subbing 3 Regs for 8 Solos
    Upgrade to: Super!
    Any specific requests? Already spoke to the artist!  
    PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:25 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Imbrium of Castor
    Using: RPs and items

B01 - Welcome, Little Healer
    B02 - Predatory Puddles
    B03 - In The Water
    B04 - [Star Festival ORP] All for One
    B05 - None for Arsenolite
    B06 - Dance of Lanterns
    R07 - The Farmer's Daughter Harvest Festival
    R08 - Visiting Hours are Over
    R09 - Tinsel Ring Toss
    R10 - Dashing Through The Snow
    R11 - Midnight Snack
    R12 - The Wishing Tree
    R13 - Tea Time
    R14 - brave shine (Caer Sidi ORP)
    R15 - Sealed Forever (Caliban ORP)
    R16 - Luna-P
    R17 - Henshin Pen
    R18 - Henshin Pen
    S01 - S04 - Ghost - 2018 Halloween Shop Event
    S05 - S06 - Boo-tique
    S07 - Summer Storms
    S08 - S10 - Henshin Pen
    S11 - S12 - Henshin Pen

Upgrade to: Knight (3rd)

Username: Infinities
    Character Name: Imbrium of Castor
    References:
    I have always given the direction of Wonder Woman (2017) meets Xena for her outfit smile
    - Page: https://i.imgur.com/p6qmKr2.png
    - Squire: https://i.imgur.com/j1QTQ84.png
    - Hoplon Shield example: http://1.images.spike.com/images/shows/deadliest-warrior/articles/spartanshield.jpg

Template Choice: I want a more grounded pose- I like the feet on F30, and F27. I am flexible, however; I just don't want one of the light/jumpy poses or something light like F41. Arms can be whatever works with the shield; it is a larger shield designed to cover the whole torso.
    Additional Info: I would like to make sure Imbrium graduates to fully enclosed boots or greaves rather than something strappy; longer arm bracers with a wrist piece to help balance the weight of the Hoplon ICly would be awesome. I am open for DMs for chatting on discord, too, my server nickname is Infi.

Guine

Whimsical Blue

In the Name of the Mule
    As per the announcement

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
    • Magical Gems 500
    • Battery 500
    • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Noir Songbird
    Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
    • OTP 200
    • Hero 100
    • Magical Girl 50
    PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:32 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Corrupt Sailor Lilith
    Using: Roleplays
    Upgrade to: Corrupt Super
    Any specific requests? Speaking to Kae about a collab piece! <3

Guine

Whimsical Blue

In the Name of the Mule
    quoting you guys so she can be taken off the grab bag list!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:45 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Corrupt Super Sailor Nembus
    Using: Here, replacing solos with the extra battles and regs
    Upgrade to: Corrupt Eternal
    Any specific requests? [art discussed with GMs]  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:30 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Keiko
    Using: Reg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Battle: 1 2 3 4 5
    Solo: 1 2 3 4 5 One Henshin Pen to cover 3 solos
    Upgrade to: Super Senshi!

Username: Orangeish Sherbert
    Character Name: Keiko
    References: CC! Continuing with the asian theming due to her sphere!
    Template Choice: F6 with the Alt Body type!
    Additional Info: I love each and every one of you, and thank you for all the hard work you do ;w;

Guine

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:46 am
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Transcendent Super Sailor Anser
    Using: Here, two battles replacing two regulars!
    Upgrade to: Transcendent Eternal!
    Any specific requests? Grabbing bags please!

Username: Seiana_ZI
    Character Name: Anser
    References: Super Stage! I actually really love her current design and am mostly looking for an expansion of it -- another skirt layer, floof on her sleeves, etc. The tiara on her head should be replaced with her symbol, which should be the same as the symbol on her brooch now! For her transcendence markings, would love to see some swirls or something feathery~ Her hair is about this length, she prefers it in a ponytail generally but feel free to have fun with it!

She doesn't technically have a tertiary color at the moment -- I'm good with whatever fits the goose vibe and goes with her primary black and secondary periwinkle~
    Template Choice: F42 would be my first choice -- a pose where she's showing her fist, confidence, and strength. I'd love if she could have both fists raised (so a splice) but not a requirement if you can't!!
    Additional Info: I also love collabs!

Guine
    ugh it looks like the link to her hair length broke, updated!

Whimsical Blue
    everything else is the same though!

In The Name of the Mule

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Noir Songbird
    Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
    • OTP 200
    • Hero 100
    • Magical Girl 50
    PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:57 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Folkvangr Squire of Ganymede
    Using: Roleplays + 2x Henshin Pens
    Upgrade to: Knight
    Any specific requests? Will be speaking to Whimsical Blue!  
    PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:46 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Dravite
    Using: Here Regulars -> Solos
    Upgrade to: Captain
    Any specific requests? Approved Reference

Username: Shanyume
    Character Name: Dravite
    References: Currently working with a non-shop artist on possible growth designs, I'll update this post once I have an approved reference (3-4 days I'm hoping)
    Template Choice: M32 seems to be pretty close in terms of build and expression to his current stage. Either arm pose is fine, I think. If you would like to suggest a different template or have a pose in mind, let me know. All I ask is the build remains close to his Lieutenant stage and that Dravite has a serious expression similar to his Lieutenant art.
    Additional Info: Approved Reference Also, whiteish silver eyebrows not black.

In the Name of the Mule

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

Noir Songbird
    Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
    • OTP 200
    • Hero 100
    • Magical Girl 50
    PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:16 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Lieutenant Nagyagite
    Using: Roleplays + 2x Henshin Pen
    Any specific requests? Grab bag~

Username: Noir Songbird
    Character Name: Captain Nagyagite
    References: Thinking maybe some of the shapes of historical Indian military might be a cool place to go? This type of thing, but no turban (and obviously color-modified)? It's a bit of a big jump from his Lt, though, so I understand if it needs a little smoothing, it's just my best "where to go" idea aha

Also, I would like to include some medals, specifically Three Years of Service, Noble Sacrifice, and the Vanguard! Claims post here~
    Template Choice: M27 or M29 would be great, I think!
    Additional Info: I'm always happy for collab art, whatever makes things easier on artists!

Guine

Whimsical Blue

In the Name of the Mule

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:19 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Gismondine
    Using: Regualr: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Battle: 1 2 3 4 5
    Solo: 1 2
    2 Henshin Pens to cover 6 solos!
    Any specific requests? Working on it  

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:38 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Half-Youma Lavendulan
    Using:Here - also updated her journal to reflect this list. Transferring 3 regulars for 9 solos.
    Upgrade to: General
    Any specific requests? Spoke to an artist.  
    PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:45 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Rutile
    Using: Combination RPs + artist bonus items
    Upgrade to: Purifying to a 3d stage Cosmos Knight
    Any specific requests? Talked with Blue about growing since she did his original lieutenant art!  

Bronze Coffee
    Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
    • Mega Tipsy 100
    • Tycoon 200
    • Elocutionist 200

Noir Songbird
    Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
    • OTP 200
    • Hero 100
    • Magical Girl 50
    PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:20 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Aokigahara of Saturn
    Using: Roleplays
    Upgrade to: Knight
    Any specific requests? Speaking to Bloo!  
    Custom Services, Upgrades, Certs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff