Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[Reg] It lies behind stars (Misha/Cymophane + K + J + GKA)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:53 pm
Backdated to mid-February, before the Feldspar event.

He was brought to a place known as the Dark Kingdom.

It didn’t look like much of a Kingdom, being rather decrepit, but the area they came to was dominated by a castle and ruled by a Queen, and Misha supposed that was enough.

The castle was their destination. Misha stared around and kept his mouth shut as they made their way through. Here, the situation seemed far more serious than it had at the park with only Kamacite and Jet for company. He was a non-magical person in a realm that seemed quite magical, transported via teleportation by a General who could summon youma and a Senshi who could blind his enemies with flashes of light. It dawned on Misha now more than ever that any one of these people could kill him.

He wasn’t afraid. He was no stranger to fear, but it never seemed to affect him much when he felt it. Misha put it to the back of his mind.

Maybe he had his parents to thank for something after all. They would be proud of his stoic demeanor in a situation like this.

Perhaps he shouldn’t be too stoic then. He wouldn’t want to make them too happy.

“You know, with a name like the Dark Kingdom, it’s no wonder people think we’re the bad guys.”

Guine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:08 am
Kamacite stayed close to Misha as they made their way through Negaspace. He frowned warily at the situation, knowing that it would be more difficult for Misha now that it was almost certain that he was a Senshi. Kamacite knew that for him it had been a difficult transition. And he had no idea how this General Jet operated. Would he even be able to offer Misha the protection he needed as a new Negaverse Senshi? Would he make Misha do things he’s not ready for?

He glanced over at Misha when he commented on the Dark Kingdom, but didn’t really know what to say about it. The Negaverse was powerful, but there were some unsavory people who made it worse for everyone. Well, there were unsavory people on both sides.

But Misha was already saying we, so… while Kamacite wasn’t sure about how safe this would be for him, at least Misha seemed steadfast in his decision.

“At least we don’t recruit children to fight wars like the White Moon does,” Jet frowned as he led the way to the castle. “I’d rather we be called the Negaverse or Dark Kingdom as long as we don’t associate with them,” he growled, although it was clear that his anger and frustration was not directed at either civilian or Senshi.

“What’s your name, anyway?” he asked, and then glanced at Kamacite figuring he would have to reveal his name as well if he wanted to hear the young man’s. “When I’m not Jet, I’m Ilian Jones.”

The journey to Axinite’s office wasn’t far once they were inside the castle, and a knock on the door was all that was needed before he entered with the two behind him.

“Are you busy, sir? I have another recruit I need your help with,” he frowned, trying to hide his frustration at his own inability to finish the job himself.

Sunshine Alouette

The Space Cauldron

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

The Space Cauldron

Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:48 am
Axinite had a stack of paperwork on his desk next to him, and something that looked like smashed up pieces of something electronic. There were a few crystals next to him, but it didn’t appear like whatever he was doing with it had his full attention anyway. He lowered his pen immediately, looked at the three faces, and then answered, “Never too busy for you, General.”

There was an inquisitive look in his expression, but it seemed like he had already made an assumption about why they were in his office--but, when in the Negaverse, you really shouldn’t have expected anything.

He smiled politely at Jet, and then greeted respectfully, “Kamacite,” before his eyes settled on the newcomer--who didn’t seem nervous. Which was either a good sign or a bad sign, but he had both Kamacite and Jet here so it was hard to think that this was going to end in trouble.

“It’s nice to meet you,” he said to the stranger, but it was clear that his mind was still on business, so he looked to Jet. “I’m more than happy to help however I can. Is he a senshi?”

Sunshine Alouette
Guine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:24 pm
Misha took it all in stride — Yuuri’s… sorry, Kamacite’s nervousness, Jet’s frowning and growling, and their entrance into the General King’s office. He filed information away as it was presented to him, from Jet’s real name to all the papers and objects on Axinite’s desk.

With a smile and a jaunty wave, Misha responded, “Nice to meet you. I’m Misha Sokolovsky.”

He considered keeping his surname to himself, but decided against it. He knew enough about secretive organizations to be aware that they could find out whatever they wanted about him if they knew the right people and put in the right amount of effort. There wasn’t much use in being anything but honest from the get go.

Misha was notably bright eyed and chipper, his demeanor easy going and his expression visibly friendly, but his gaze was confident, certainly not blind to the dangers he was inviting into his life, or the expectations that would soon be placed before him.

“I don’t know exactly what a Senshi is, but these two seem pretty convinced that I am one, and I don’t have any reason to believe they’d lie about that. If being a Senshi is something I can’t avoid, I’d rather be the right kind of Senshi, like Yuu—… like Kamacite.”

Calling him by a different name was going to take some getting used to.

“I assume I get a cool new name, too.”

Guine

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:06 pm
Kamacite still wasn’t sure about all of this. He cared about Misha, had come to know him as a friend and even someone he could confide in. There were a lot of things they both hadn’t shared with each other, but he wasn’t exactly the kind of person to accept moving into someone’s apartment unless he really felt comfortable around them.

And it also meant stepping away from the past two years of being completely alone.

In Axinite’s office, Kamacite kept his eyes lowered, both out of respect and because he wasn’t sure what Axinite really thought about corrupted senshi.

It was a disgusting way to describe it. Like they were tarnished. Like they weren’t supposed to be part of the Negaverse. But Kamacite wondered if Axinite remembered his hasty introduction to the Negaverse, when Wolfeite dragged him before the General King, borrowed his powers long enough to turn him into Kamacite, and then dragged him off again. Kamacite couldn’t remember ever saying a single word to Axinite, which meant he was probably the odd one out. Misha was bright and cheerful and could talk to anyone. And Jet seemed to have a history of working with Axinite.

Kamacite was just a singular Eternal with no team... who could do little more than feel sorry for himself, apparently.

“Yes he is, sir,” Jet frowned, but his disappointment was directed at himself and not at Axinite. He’d gone to Axinite each time he came across someone he wanted to recruit, and they all turned out to be senshi. Yes, he’d grown to accept that they were infinitely better as Negaverse agents, but they were still senshi, and he didn’t have the power to recruit them on his own.

He turned to Misha then, because he was aware of how the process worked. “You’ll probably be in a lot of pain, but it’s only temporary,” he promised, but waited until Axinite was ready as well. “I… don’t have enough energy to do it myself, which is why General King Axinite will assist me.” He supposed there was no point in explaining since he’d already tried and failed to corrupt him. He really just wanted Axinite to know he wasn’t cutting corners. He took recruiting very seriously, otherwise he might have just kept the starseed if he didn’t think Misha would be a good fit.

Sunshine Alouette

The Space Cauldron

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:50 pm
Axinite considered Misha’s friendliness, and the way at which Jet handled him. There was something contemplative in the way that he looked at the General, something appreciative. “You’ve quite a knack for finding Senshi. At this rate, I’ll lose count of how many you bring me.”

There was no admonishment in his voice; he seemed pleased, if not somewhat entertained.

“Misha,” he said, redirecting his attention to the newcomer. “You’re in very good hands. I’m sure General Jet will help you get a ‘cool new name’ when we’re done with this. And we’re fortunate to have Kamacite with us. I am sure his experiences will be invaluable as you adjust.” His attention drifted to Kamacite for a moment, as if he were trying to read his thoughts while juggling the rest of this.

He wore a friendly smile as he moved from around his desk to join Jet, just before Misha and looking like he was ready to support the General whenever he was ready.

Sunshine Alouette
Guine

The Space Cauldron

Captain

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:19 pm
“I’m not afraid of a little pain,” Misha said, then paused, because Jet had said a lot, and while that wasn’t going to change Misha’s mind, it was slightly concerning. “Should I be?”

At least Axinite seemed friendly for a guy who had a title like General King. Misha didn’t sense anything off about him; he even paid Kamacite a compliment, which earned a smile from Misha, who thought Yuu—… Kamacite could do with people showering him with compliments more often.

Misha glanced at Kamacite with a look on his face that said, Look! This super important person thinks you’re a great asset! You should be proud of yourself!

Somehow, he didn’t think Kamacite could read that from his face, even if Misha had an expressive one when he wanted to. More than likely, Kamacite would be shy and embarrassed and find some way to twist all this around in his head so it seemed negative instead of positive.

Which was just silly, but that also wasn’t the point right now.

Misha turned back to Jet and Axinite and stood up straight and expectant, announcing cheerfully, “I’m ready.”

But because he was a little cautious after Jet’s warning, he held out a hand in case Kamacite wanted to take it. Maybe Kamacite would think he could offer Misha comfort that way, but Misha meant it more to offer comfort to him.

Guine

The Space Cauldron

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:40 pm
Kamacite kept his head down as the General King spoke of him, not wanting to do anything that might make him change his mind. He was there for Misha, and would offer him help however he could. He caught the smile and glance from Misha, and shook his head when Misha asked if he should be afraid.

“No, it will be over sooner than you think,” Kamacite promised, and took hold of Misha’s hand to hold onto tightly, wanting to give him as much support and comfort as he needed. It would be painful, and even though Kamacite didn’t know General Jet very well, at least he wouldn’t be immediately dragged into the Rift afterwards.

And if General Jet tried, then Kamacite would just teleport Misha away.

While he was grateful that Axinite didn’t seem to mind him bringing him Senshi after Senshi to help him with recruiting, Jet was still frustrated that he couldn’t do it on his own. Obviously he didn’t have the power needed, and he wasn’t going to try and force something that would just result in failure. Or worse. He didn’t want someone he’d spent time trying to get to know at least a little bit end up as a youma or dead.

He nodded to Axinite when he moved around the desk, and held out his hand to Misha’s chest. He was grateful that Misha was enthusiastic about it, which helped ease his frustrations somewhat.

“Just take a deep breath,” he instructed as he pushed his hand into Misha’s chest to push energy through him with the help of Axinite.

Sunshine Alouette

The Space Cauldron

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

The Space Cauldron

Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:02 pm
Axinite was obliging; he placed a gentle hand on Jet’s arm and slowly began to push a steady stream of energy into Jet. He obviously trusted the General; Jet hadn’t let him down before and it felt just as natural as doing the corruption himself.

He hadn’t missed the way Misha had offered his hand, or the way Kamacite had taken it without any resistance. It was information to be filed away but it was enough to draw out another small smile from him.

“It’ll only take a moment,” he reassured patiently; he kept his eyes on Misha, and even if he trusted Jet, he still watched to make sure there were no anomalies or warning signs that something was going wrong.

Sunshine Alouette
Guine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:16 pm
Misha wondered if maybe he’d overestimated his own pain tolerance.

He took a deep breath like Jet said, but he wasn’t sure if it helped, because as soon as Jet’s hand was in his chest, pushing energy into him, the pain grew, and grew, and grew, until Misha was concerned that his heart might burst or his lungs might be crushed, and he thought maybe it wouldn’t have been as bad if they weren’t so full of air.

Or he was panicking and going on some random internal tangent, because the pain was worse than he’d prepared himself for and if he could keeping thinking through it, maybe he could withstand it better; if he had something to focus on, even if it was only his own voice in his head, maybe he could bear it long enough for Jet and Axinite to finish.

It will be over sooner than you think, Kamacite had said.

Misha’s grip on Kamacite’s hand grew tighter with the pain — so tight he would have been apologetic about it if he’d noticed, but he couldn’t think any further than pain and ow and wait what the ******** am I getting myself into.

Then, just like Kamacite said, it was over, and Misha stood before them all as someone new.

User Image

Well, maybe not new. He was still himself, but much cooler.

And a little out of breath, like he’d just finished running a marathon. The pain lingered dully, throbbing through his chest.

Ow,” he said, because, yeah, ow.

Guine

The Space Cauldron

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:18 pm
Kamacite cringed as Misha cringed, and gripped Misha’s hand tighter as Misha held his tighter. He knew that pain, and he remembered how his own General hadn’t been gentle in forcing the energy into his starseed. He’d been pulled into Axinite’s office as a scared but resigned civilian, and left quickly afterwards without much of an introduction.

The same went for his promotion to Super, although his Eternal felt more natural. But that was to be expected after getting used to the power the Negaverse offered.

Even now he kept his eyes lowered from Axinite’s gaze, not wanting to offend him from his previous, albeit very short, encounters.

Once Misha was transformed into his powered form, Kamacite gently rubbed the back of Misha’s hand at first, and then reached out to rub at his back, hoping the pain wasn’t too much.

As always, it was a drain on his energy to corrupt Senshi into the Negaverse. Even with the General King’s help. He took a moment for himself to breathe, and then opened up his subspace pocket to pull out a bar of chocolate and bottle of water to hand to Misha -- no.

“Cymophane,” he greeted with a small nod. “It’s a yellow gemstone commonly called Cat’s Eye. Is that cool enough for you? I can give you a list if you’d like something else,” he offered, pushing the chocolate into Cymophane’s hand so he could take it and eat and regain some of his energy.

“We’ll find a Guardian Cat next. They can give you what you need to power up and down. I’ll give you a tour as well. And show you where my office is,” he explained, although he hoped he wasn’t going too fast. He expected Cymophane to ask if he had any questions.

Sunshine Alouette

The Space Cauldron

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:03 pm
There were always things that Axinite looked for during awakenings and promotions--fluctuations in the Chaos, unprecedented resistance, more pain than should reasonably be expected. Sometimes, there were other things that he just noticed.

Kamacite’s empathy made the list, as much as the way he seemed to try to make himself unobtrusive to Axinite’s attention. The way Jet had brought a new recruit to his office, knowing what he had here, and was still prepared enough to have brought chocolate and water. Jet had a mineral name in mind. He was welcoming. He was efficient.

Axinite didn’t seem particularly worse for wear by this effort, but when he just seemed tired in general it was hard to tell when he was really impacted by these things. He was appreciative of Jet’s efforts, of the way he was on top of things.

He would have been good at bringing in his own Lieutenants. If he could find any.

Senshi or Agent was irrelevant to Axinite, as long as they were eager to serve Metallia.

“You did good,” he said--to the three of them. Misha had taken the Chaos with dignity. Kamacite had been supportive and reassuring. Jet was effective and on top of everything.

“I’m proud of you all. You’re getting very good at this, Jet.”

He suspected, with Jet’s supplies, they wouldn’t need any of his sports drinks, or the fruit or sweets he always had set aside, but they were nonetheless available and he moved aside so they had access to them.

And, maybe, because he needed to take a seat.

Sunshine Alouette
Guine

The Space Cauldron

Captain

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:46 am
Cymophane took some time to get his bearings, to catch his breath, let the pain ebb, and get used to his new form. When he was sure he wouldn’t stumble or collapse onto the nearest supportive surface, he looked over himself, at the dark catsuit and the long hair and the hole in his chest.

That was going to take some getting used to. Instinct made him protective of it, and he brought a hand to his chest, covering the vulnerable area.

He smiled when Jet spoke, accepting the name — and the chocolate.

“What, is this like Harry Potter or something?”

It did help, he discovered. The sugar was revitalizing, or he felt a little more settled with something in his stomach — he didn’t really know. Either way, Cymophane was glad he wouldn’t have to do without.

With a smile for Kamacite, and another for Axinite, too, Cymophane stood to his full, miniscule height, like he was standing at attention without going so far as to salute.

“This’ll be fun,” he said, though fun was, perhaps, not the most appropriate term. It seemed better to Cymophane than let’s go defend the Earth and slaughter some aliens. “I look forward to working with all of you.”

He might even excel at it.

Guine
Fin?

The Space Cauldron
Trying to knock some stuff off your list, and this is a good Fin for me. heart

Negaspace & The Rift

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items