Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[r] customer service face [abigail/john]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:57 pm
Abigail's job was, in many ways, a blessing. She made enough money, between her salary and tips, that she was finally off the streets for good, on proper HRT, and getting medical care for issues he hadn't even known she had. Real actual insurance was magic, and she loved it a truly inexpressible amount.

What she hated was the men who seemed to think that a skimpy outfit and a performance were license to bother her once she was offstage.

She had forced her expression into a polite, perky smile when the drunk customer wobbled over to her from the hotel bar, but she was running out of perk very quickly.

"Sir, please," she said, very gently, as she swatted off an attempt to put a hand on her, "don't touch me."

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:12 pm
Voyager wouldn't normally go to these types of places alone, but he was certainly willing to go if a friend wanted! Somehow they had separated and he had been wandering around a bit, trying to decide what to do, until he saw what appeared to be a worker being harassed by a drunk man.

He wasn't sure if these types of places allowed their workers to do what they needed to to get customers off of them, so he decided to step in between the two, his back to the young woman. "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step away from her. If the bar hasn't cut you off yet, I'm sure you'll be able to get more drinks there." Hopefully the man understood him, but it was a random chance with drunks.

Noir Songbird

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:29 am
Abigail let out a breath of relief, seeing someone else step between her and the drunk patron. She flashed ther stranger a smile, not that she expected he;d hear it.

"Who're you, even?" The drunk slurred, frowning. "Her boyfriend?"

"I'm a lesbian," Abbie said, cheerily, leaning around the nice gentleman who had stood up for her. The drunk made a very puzzled noise, as if the concept was too much for him to deal with, and the apparent contradiction made him turn around and waddle off. Abbie sighed, and moved to stand in front of the gentleman, giving him a very relieved smile.

"Hi, thank you so much," she said. "I really appreciate the help."

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:16 pm
John let out a sigh. At least the man hadn't been a violent drunk and when he did have to think more his brain had apparently short-circuited. He was gone for now. He turned to the girl and smiled. "Happy to help. I don't think it's fair how often workers have to deal with all sorts of customer and just have to take whatever. So I'm glad to help and intervene when I can." He replied giving her a nod.

"The name is John and I don't normally to places like this unless they have some artifact part to them, but I'm glad I was able to make it this time to diffuse the situation." He said, holding out his hand. If the girl didn't take it he wouldn't be offended. He could imagine that she might be leery of him too considering what she had to deal with.

Noir Songbird

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:48 pm
Abbie sighed.

"It's not usually so bad, and management is usually pretty okay about letting us handle things, but sometimes it gets to be a whole Thing, and I really like this job, so." Ah, dear, she was rambling. At least this was a nice gent, and she could be sure he wouldn't make things weird for her. That was always nice.

She took his hand and shook it, with a smile.

"I'm Abigail, but call me Abbie. I do the magic show here." She made a small 'hm' noise. "Can I get you a drink, from the bar? As thanks?"

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:49 pm
He nodded. "I understand. And it can be hard to work with drunks, even if you're allowed to handle them." There was one time some drunk had gone into the museum. Somehow it had taken 3 security guards to subdue them.

"Abbie? Nice to meet you. And I would love to see your magic show sometime. I always find those sorts of things interesting." He would have liked to understand how the magic worked as well, but that was part of the charm. Keeping it a secret and all. He thought about her offer for a moment before grinning. "That sounds great! Whatever you think would be a good drink. I don't mind if it's something "girly" or whatever. My masculinity isn't fragile." He said with a small laugh. "My friend wanted to visit this place and we got separated. Wouldn't be surprised to find him playing some slots. Though I'll make sure he doesn't cause any trouble."

Noir Songbird

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:39 pm
Abigail sighed, making a face that would probably be unprofessional if she was still anywhere near stage. As she wasn't, and she was technically on her break, and as the Destiny Star liked to pretend that they let their workers be real people (except, of course, with the VIPs) she didn't bother modulating.

"It's the trouble of working entertainment," she said, and she shrugged. "But it's all fine, he was just drunk and annoying. Anyway, I do shows at 4, 8, and 12; you can drop by the next one if you want!" She fished in her bag and produced a ticket, offering it to him. "Here. I'm supposed to give these out to promote the show since it's new, so, hey."

She turned towards the bar, thinking briefly. "I know this place is pretty big, but after I get you your drink, I can point you to the slots if you think your friend might be there?" She said. "And on that note, be right back."

She darted over to the bar, waving down the bartender and placing a quick order. In a flash, it was on the counter, and she came back with a highball glass. "We got this apple whiskey in, and our bartender makes a neat cocktail with it, some sparkling cider, and edible glitter. The Starshine, they call it." She offered it with a grin.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:39 pm
He smiled. "That sounds good! I'll stop by and see the next show then!" And he would force his friend to go with him if he had to. It would be revenge for abandoning him like this. He watched her go over to the bar and received quite the glass. He couldn't help but think it should be photographed. "It looks great! And edible glitter? That just makes it better!" He said laughing a bit. "Thank you, I appreciate it very much." He took a sip of it. "Tastes great! Your bartenders sure do know how to make a good whisky!"

He took a look around and couldn't find his friend and sighed. "Yeah, I think I'll have to check the slots out. He couldn't have gone too far." He said with a smile but defeated look. He would pull his friend away if he had to!

Noir Songbird

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:54 pm
Abigail nodded. "I'll look for you after the show, then!" She said, brightly. "And I'm glad you like it; it's one of my favorites we've done."

She beckoned.

"Come on, the slots are right this way. Let's go get your friend."

SSBrosB
fin?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:35 pm
"I'll be sure to find you then!" He said, following after her. Hopefully they would find his friend. He couldn't call him considering that he had accidentally left his phone with John.

Noir Songbird
le fin~

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out