Hypercandy Loli's Teepee Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:45 am

Welcome to the home of Hypercandy Loli and her Soquili!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Taharial's Stats
Strength-31%
Courage-25%
Speed-32%
Intelligence-27%
Luck-35%
Stamina-26%

Alexander's Stats
Strength:48%
Courage: 54%
Speed: 52%
Intelligence: 50%
Luck: 48%
Stamina: 50%

-Stats in Co-Owner's Teepee-

Bakennefi's stats
Strength: 21%
Courage: 15%
Speed: 17%
Intelligence: 22%
Luck: 21%
Stamina: 21%

Boris Airay's Stats
Strength - 86%
Courage - 90%
Speed - 87%
Intelligence - 86%
Luck - 88%
Stamina - 89%

Paavai's Stats
Strength - 37%
Courage - 41%
Speed - 35%
Intelligence -40%
Luck - 37%
Stamina - 34%

The Teepee
They all live in the Forest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:51 am
~

HyperCandy Loli

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:52 am
-X- Back Ground Story -X-

(coming Soon)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:14 pm
-X- Persona! -X-

(Image coming soon)

Name: Anevay

nickname: 'V'

Orientation: Straight

Personality:

V is a very quiet and clam character in most situations, from being on her family's farm to wandering around the village and talking with the locals however inside her screams for much more, she wishes to explore the lands, this shows the bubbling curiosity which grows more and more. She is quite playful, always playing with kids and wishing for something exciting to happen, she is loving, caring but not afraid to show someone who's boss as long as you stay on her good side, you'll do fine.

She now lives out in the forest, here she feels free, and is a lot calmer now, still she has a wild side and can be quite the outgoing girl when you get to know her.

likes: wandering, taking trips out on her soquili, spending time with soquili and other people. Fruit, seeing new things and learning about them.

Dislikes: Being bossed about, jerks/The unimaginative/boring things/ long periods of silence/ bad habits. (her own mostly)

Hobbies: Wandering, braiding her horses mane's, making different foods and experimenting, riding, exploring, trying to make her home look nicer. Playing games, sleeping.

Fav food & Drink: smoked Fish/ berry juice.

Bio: V lived in a small village with her parents when she was very young, she wished to have so much more to her life though, exploring the lands and searching for something rare and unseen. Her family had always been accompanied by Soquili's which were the closest to out of the ordinary you would get, horses with wings, maybe even multiples of them and horns, clothing it was all very strange and unique, in a way it saved her from her utter boredom. One day she decided it was time to make her own life and left her family, she told them she would visit often, but she just needed her space like every growing human being needs to at least once in their life.

She soon found a small filly on her way to finding a new home destination, she found where the heard lived and with the soquili being so pleasant she offered her a place to seek warmth or shelter whenever she may need it, she gets visited often by Taharial and due to her even found a nice little spot in the forest, close to a river so water and food would never be much of a problem and shelter, the tree's provided was enough from seasonal habits, she couldn't of asked for much more however.. The mountains always fascinated her and will travel there... one day.

Plots: sure! Have any idea's or got an idea? Then shoot a PM! <3

Family -

Mother: Nivuartei
Father: Eelack
Siblings: N/A
boyfriend/spouse: ~
children: ~

other side notes:

HyperCandy Loli

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:20 pm

User Image

Name: Taharial

nickname: Tah

Personality:

Taharial is very peaceful indeed, she would not dream of doing anything to harm anyone or to upset them, not intentionally at least. She goes through life basically being very calm and answering in answers that she believes should be the way life is. She likes to keep in the company of others, listening to what they think and wanting to know more about them, she thinks life is a wonderful creation and to enjoy it is to interact with it.

In harms way she will not move, she will be keen to stay until the deed is done. She believes everyone has a heart of gold and even those which seem so far away can be touched, she will stay true to that and when the other thinks there is no hope. Her first priority will to tell them that not everything is lost and the way they are can be helped.

She is also very proud of her parents and her whole family, they may have had their ups and downs but they love each other more than anything; Have a bond like no other.

Kind, gentle, spacious & curious wandering and letting nature brush by her is something special to her. Helping others is a definite everyday thing to do in her life.

Listening to Ariel and all the stories she has told them throughout the younger years helped shape her into who she is, her beliefs mostly spawned from her view of them and wishing life was as happy as they are for everyone.

Example Rp of personality:

Calmly, Taharial trotted out of sight to rest under a large oak not too far away, here it was cool and the breeze swiftly lifted her delicate mane whisking it by her skin gently, her mind had remained back with the others though, thinking on her siblings Enchanting tales. She loved them, if nothing more she would stay there all day and listened to Ariel. Even if they weren't true, it was always touching to hear the happy endings; Smiling brightly in thought a small cricket jumped by her hoof, chirping and flickering its wings. "Hey there little guy." She spoke softly nosing him onto the tree. "You have to be careful around here, you might get squished" She smiled, glad he was safe again.

There were parts of the family that the others had refrained from telling her too much detail about, she was fine with that, she was more interested in the world and what it had to offer for the time being however as she grew older that might of been a different matter. There was no denying it, she was quite a curious one on anything and everything but the danger of it all was that Taharial also had a love for her curiosity, if she was to walk into harms way she would not do anything, she believed everyone had a heart to touch. She believed no one had tried to understand and no one had stopped to just take a few moments to talk with them and to try to understand those who are partially impure, maybe that's why they became who they are; standing the small filly shook its mane of access leaves which had fallen on her, her light paces soon took her to the company of her mother and a comforting smile spread across her features. "Love you mummy" She chuckled lovingly leaning down to pick a small white flower by their feet to offer it to her. Her tail flicked side to side gently. This is the way life was meant to be, peaceful.

Helping others, listening to stories, wandering, sweet tasting things, families, life... Most things.

Dislikes:
Not a lot, its hard to find something she dislikes but if anything, negativity.

Hobbies:
Day dreaming, Lazying around on a nice sunny day, listening to stories, being in the company of any members of the family, spending time with Ariel, wandering, praying, spending time with friends, going on journeys.

Fav food & Drink: Jam | freshly squished fruit juice.

Bio: [ This will come in between the time she grows, all her memories and the people she has come in contact with will be here]

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13568869#164420405

Family - -X- Family Tree - X-

Mother: Angel
Father: Raguel
Siblings: [Tsaphiel, Ashriel, Raziel, Reaper (Brothers)][Ariel, Iofiel (Sisters)]
Mate: Joseph Nicholas Rafealo (Perky persocom)
Off-Spring: [Neria] [Terentia] [Alexander]

other side notes: The name Taharial means:
An angel of purity who is prayed to by those who need to cleanse their thoughts, spirits or surroundings. [fitting to her temper/character]

Taharial's & Jo's first three babies were born 15/01/09 and were placed into their baskets the same day. <33333

Rps:
-Time flow~ [will fit Rp's where they seem better suited in the time line]
Foal RP:
[PRP] Father To Daughter ( Taharial & Raguel ) - Late summer?
[PRP] Feathers of Afar [Taharial&Airlia] - Late summer
[PRP] When Angels Meet [Taharial & Numielle] - Late summer
[PRP] Within the flow of time [Taharial&Baisoon] - Beginning of Autumn
[PRP] A wing infested Beach~ (Taharial&Ame) - Mid Autumn
[PRP] In need of an Angels Hope (Taharial&Zeda) - beginning of Winter
[PRP] Within The Icy Breath Of Winter [Taharial & Ornias] - Mid Winter
[PRP] Caught up in the snow [Maion & Taharial] - towards the end of Winter

Adult RP's -
[PRP] JAM! [Yasei~Madara & Taharial]
[PRP] When the snow melts...[Joseph & Taharial] - Early spring
[PRP] Deceiving appearances [Houndoom & Taharial] - Mid Spring
[PRP] Along with the wind [Taharial & DC] - mid spring
I'll give you my heart if you will take it [Taharial & Joseph] (Finished)
[PRP] Spread your wings and fly~ [Taharial & Astraea]

Rp's after first breeding -
[PRP] A beautiful new adventure~ (Taharial & Joseph + New family)

New RP;
From one leader to another ( Taharial & Lissa )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:23 pm
-X- Soquili & Other creatures Taharial has met in her life -X-

User Image

[ Raguel - Father ]
Father is a kind man with a gentle heart. He is full of wisdom and loves us all very much, he has inspired me a lot from my younger days and on our days out together. I'm glad to have him as a father and wouldn't change him for any other in the world! <3

[ Baisoon - Close friend ]
Autumn, what I call her is very quit due to being 'mute' I never actually met her family so I don't know her name..> i wish I did though. We are very close friends, enough that I can read what she means through expressions or small actions, like were actually talking. Its fun to have a friendship like that, she really is amazing! Very pretty markings too. ^-^

[ Ame - One of her Best friends ]

He is a wonderful stallion with a playful nature, I remember meeting him on the beach and sharing a wonderful sight and experience, I hope he is doing well I haven't seen him in a while but I am sure he is learning lots! I hope to catch up in our next meeting, i miss his company for sure...

[ Zeda ]

She was a very quiet mare... Who needed a lot of guidance in the world. I hope she is well, last time she was very melancholic, I wish I could of done more but her path was set for her to find. I am sure she will get far along that path if she lets nature guide her too it. *prays for*

[ Maion - teacher ]

Teacher is very strong and brave, he is an angeni like my family and knows the ways of the traditional angeni. I love to hear him talk about it and the wonders of the world, he taught me so much about life at night as a foal and he continues to teach me more, I am very eager to learn and listen carefully with all his teachings. He has been a big help, I appreciate and admire his help and are grateful that he takes time to teach me.

[ Ornias & Verin ]

Ornias is very misguided, and Verin is very close to him. His mind works in a very complex way where everything seems like a game of some sort. I know they have a kind heart and one day I will find that, I promise and will show it to him. I will try my best to help. I know no one deserves to be changed, and im not aiming to change him but lift the void that shapes both their space.

[ Joseph - Mate ]

Jo... He is a gentleman with the biggest heart you could ever see, he has very religious views on the world and understands the importance of peace. Ever since first meeting him I felt he touched something no one else could properly reach - My heart and with his aqua orbs saw what no one else could see either... My eyes, which explained them in such a way he stunned me with emotion I never felt before. He told me he'd found heaven in them;I want to spend my whole life with him, to hopefully one day have our own family and stay happy, just like the stories we both keep close in our memories. The times we shared I would never forget, or trade. he is very dear to me, precious the most important part of my life. I love him more than anything.

HyperCandy Loli

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:28 pm
~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:31 pm
-X- Breeding Tracker: -X-

Lifemating agreement - Joseph & Taharial

Quote:

December:
A wintery breeding - December ( post 2 )

Ende's December Breedings (post 2 after staff posts)

New Years Breedings! WE WON!!!!!! TAHARIAL IS GONNA BE A MUMMY AND JO'S A DADDY!!! 8D

Quote:

March:
Kings March Breedings ( Post 1 )

May:
Nerps May breedings ( Post 7 )

Kings May breedings ( post 7 )

[ Dawnie's May Breedings] (post 3 after staff posts)

Di's May (& First) Breedings ( Post 6 )

Demi & Alex selective permission agreement

Rosabis' Co ownership agreement

Master CC post

Quote:
Paavai x Riley Tries

Boris and Madokas lifemate agreement  

HyperCandy Loli

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:34 pm

User Image

Name: Alexander

nickname: Alex

Personality:
Alex is a very respectable character, he listens to his parents and does as he is told. The wisdom they speak of makes him very pure at heart, especially by his mothers views and his fathers protective nature. This is where his own protectiveness of them all spurs from.

He is rather sheltered and only knows what is in the boundaries of their land. He is in fact very playful and likes to tease and play with the other foals whenever he gets a chance away from training and the watchful eye of both his parents.

He is one of little words, but can be very social and humorous when he chooses to be. He likes to be the first one to know things, being kept in the dark just isnt his style at all. He isn't afraid to speak his mind either. Also, he likes to explore the land, on small walks but doesn't go out of his way to see it, he is too laid back for anything too big of a job.

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Fav food & Drink:

Bio:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13568869#164420405

Family: [ x ]

Mother:
Taharial
Father: Joseph
Siblings: Neria | Terentia (Sisters)
Mate:
Off-Spring: ~

other side notes:
Alexander is a biblical name and means 'warrior' or 'knight' it suits his personality perfectly, also it was a name planned before hand. Jo's first son would always be called Alexander.

Foal RP:

[PRP] Ahh!! Its you again! (Alex & Zul')
[PRP] Ok, So... Appearances can be decieving. (Alex n' Amaya)
[PRP] Of Thorns and Knights (Astraea&Alexander)
[PRP] Hey! Dont be shy...(Lunar & Alex)

Adult rp:
[PRP] all that glitters [Aleksei & Alex]
[PRP] An encounter to remember? [Keii & Alex]
[PRP] Title pending... [Temperance & Alexander]
[PRP] Time tells everythings... [Alex & Clara]
[PRP] Just browsing around... [Alex & Tiramisu]
[PRP] Remedy to a Storm [Coraline & Alex]
[PRP] Spring Showers [Ananchel & Alex]
[PRP] Fun in the Sun [Asami & Alex]

New Rp's:
Distressed Warrior ( Merashik & Alexander )
Bite of Uncertainty [Demon, Alexander, Evan]
I can't fly ( Amethyst & Alex )
[PRP] Travel Buddies ( Ofelia & Alexander )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:48 pm
BORIS AIRAY!

Won In the Soquili no kuni Alice event; held by Tooaya - [ x ]

Like we used to

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Name: Boris Airay

Nickname: Boris; Kitty-oris or 'Oris ( Konrad )

Personality:

Likes to chase after rats.
Likes fish.
Likes riddles.

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Fav food & Drink:

Bio:

Mother: N/A
Father: NA
Mate:
Off-Spring: Tumble Bug Airay, Teacups Airay.

other side notes:

RP's:

Of All Things ( Boris & Madoka ) - Complete! <3
Visit to the Amusements! ( Boris Airay & Madoka ) - Complete! <3
Follow You Home ( Boris Airay & Dice Eliza Quinn) - Complete! <3
Be mine (Boris Airay & Madoka) - Complete! <3
Drastic changes ( Madoka & Boris Airay ) - Complete! <3
Confessions of the heart ( Boris, Blood & Dice ) - Complete! <3
Dirty Sneak! ( Boris Airay & Elliot )
Why so serious? ( Boris Airay & Karloff )
Everyone needs a true friend ( Briallan & Boris Airay )
Wanna see my headphones? ( Buttercup & Boris Airay )

In need of advice! ( Topper Taetel & Boris Airay )
Together Again ( Boris & Madoka ) - Complete! <3
All for you ( Madoka & Boris Airay )
Foals of the Heart ( Madoka & Boris ) - Complete! <3

Dead Rp -
As The Clock Ticks (Boris, Madoka & Julius)
Sounds of the heart ( Boris & ??? )
Adventures in Soq...Land... ( Boris & Arianrhod )

HyperCandy Loli

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:51 pm
None.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:54 pm
Paavai!

User Image
Uncert

Name: Paavai

Nickname: Pavie

Personality:

Pavie is much like a motherly figure, always accepting others even if they're evil looking or have traits different to the normal breeds of soquili. She will take anyone under her wing and make sure that everyone has a place to stay even if it is just for a little while. She is sweet and considerate, observant and quiet; only speaking when she feels it is needed.

Her attachment falls so far only with two-leggers. She loves to play with them and have their company, she also loves being around foals and anything really young because of scenes of neglect that she has come across in her life. Her lifes opinion revolves around the village and it's ways, almost robotic in a sense

Because she has lived in the Kawani village until recent events, she feels it is her duty to protect it and anyone who lives there from danger and help if injuries may happen by healing with her horn. She wanders in and out but tries to stay away as much as possible to learn how to be free and wild even if she misses being there most of the time.

Likes to heal others.
Likes to help people.
Likes being ridden by two-leggers.
Likes to interact with different kinds of soquili.
Likes grazing.
Likes her mane and tail being played with, brushed & decorated.
Likes to play in the river.
Likes to go on long walks.
Likes the rain & sun.
Likes being told stories.
Likes to admire nature.
Likes Company.
Likes art.

Dislikes:

Snow (Unless its snow art!) & the cold.
Being attacked.
Being insulted.

Hobbies: See above?

Fav food & Drink:

Honey & Juices the natives make.

Bio:

Unlike a lot of violent and troubled pasts many go through, Pavie has had quite an easy life. She was born in the village, her mother dying when she gave birth to her, and raised by the inhabitants which she came to know as 'natives' and 'two-leggers.' They took care of her and helped her become strong. Tamed. Taking her out on hunts and travels or using her abilities to help tame other wild soquili to become their mounts.

Mother: N/A
Father: NA
Mate: Riley - Spookys teepee
Off-Spring: ~

other side notes: Her name means 'Beautiful Girl.'

RP's:

Just what the Doctor ordered ( Paavai & Jack Bailey )
[PRP] So many smiles! [Riley & Paavai] Complete! <3

[PRP] On the road we go! ( Paavai & Riley )

HyperCandy Loli

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:52 am
Images -

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:36 am
User Image

You Work For Me Now (Bake & ShadowmoonLea)

HyperCandy Loli

Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces