Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I'll give you my heart if you will take it (Jo & Tah) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:18 pm
User Image

The night was young and on the horizon the sun was just setting letting the orange in the sky mix with the purple small stars shining and twinkling down from the heavens. The white stallion found himself passing back and forth looking up to the sky every so often with a small smile on his face as he thought about things that where of great significance to him. He had thought about this moment a lot and he had asked the beautiful maiden which he had been spending much of his time with to meet him here. He closed his eyes this was the perfect place. The grass was long and the beach was not too far away so you could hear the gentle sound of the ocean, they where up high so they could watch that sunset that they had been promising to see for quite some time.

Now Jo might be a charmer but he knew the difference between a flirty mare and one that he could really give his heart to and he thought that he had finally found the 'one' he was nervous which was unlike the young male he was usually strong and bold, he hated showing weakness and he hates just as much letting other people see it. He was not scared of showing Taharial his true feelings if he was scared he was willing to tell her, the only thing that made him scared at the moment is that his heart will be broken for the first time, he has not given anyone his heart never truly but now he has which is probably his biggest weakness, if she wanted too Taharial could destroy him. Hopefully however she would feel the same way and save him from his suffering. He knew this was something he had to do something to make his emotions clear this was a day which could effect the rest of his life and the waiting was killing him.

He thought for a few moments about his sister a small smile coming onto his face he had not given up on her he would never give up hope but he also came to the realization that he had to move on with his life, maybe one day their paths will cross by chance Jo was a strong believer in destiny and what will be will be, that was his motto and his one lesson in life. Although you can change fate if you try hard enough it was a strange concept but in the end every concept is strange but it seems to give us all hope. He took a deep breathe in and closed his eyes wondering what will happen tonight he will either be a mess or the happiest man in the world.

He thought about Taharial as he laid down in the grass he imagined her soft hair and her long feet feathers approaching him. Her voice echoing threw his ears like a harmony he could listen to her voice until the end of time and in her eyes he could see heaven and he wanted to be her angel. He wanted her to love him but he was not too sure if she did was she just being nice? or did she feel as deeply for him as he did for her? He raised his head to see nothing he wished she would get here soon, even though he was early he could not wait to see her! oh when would she come? he was like a little child waiting for the school bell to ring.

He stood once again as he smelt the flowers he loved flowers but his love was fanned by her admiration for them. He bit on the pendent around his neck as he pulled it until it came off. With a wondering mind he waited he was prepared and ready to face whatever path his destiny decided to take him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:42 pm
User Image

Taharial let her gaze sooth over the crimson sky, it was getting to the end of the day and she felt her heart pounding repeatedly, uncontrollably against her chest. She was however strangely calm at the same time. Something was coming her way? But what!? Ooh she just had to know. She always had that curiosity, it flooded out in questions and most of the time could hide it... Especially well around Jo. Jo... she was meeting him and he had asked her ever so sweetly to join him, it looked important, so much that it startled her seeing so much emotion in his eyes. She knew he was sociable with others just as much as he was with her, but that didn't stop her what was of the world was meant to be and she trusted him. greatly.

Her eyes wandered quietly, comfortingly over a small cricket which was chirping in full song, clung to its precious bark. "Your voice is beautiful" she softly spoke, it was a melody for tonight, her childhood was something that came to mind when hearing its brilliance. Again, Jo loved animals too and he was on her mind, she had to admit she had grown so attached to Jo, even when they first met... there was something about him, she felt something... something that she hadn't before, but - she didn't quite understand.

Pushing her way through the bushes, she saw a glimpse of white. Freezing in place she wondered what had caught her. A net? No... That wasn't it, even her tongue wouldn't move. After a persuasive argument within her mind she took steps forward not showing the hesitation, she was calm around him believe it or not and felt more comfortable around him than anyone else but... Tonight. The sunset... She remembered keeping it a precious memory and had never shared it with anyone, promising to keep it special. She had agreed to watch it with Jo feeling like she could give everything to him. He was the missing piece he had to be. Her prince, her angel. She walked quietly forward, eying him lovingly. When approaching she bowed her head in polite greeting, shifting her muzzle gently by his then ran the edge along to his cheek until by his ear. "Evening" she chuckled, watching his wings as they tickled the top of her head.

She pulled back slightly, giving him room, tilting her head in what ticked in her mind like a great wait. The evening was drawing near to its last breath and she found her own breath faint, not being able to take her eyes off his skin as it glowed handsomely in the crimson light.

HyperCandy Loli

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:03 pm
"Hello their Taharial, Come over here." He stated with a small smile as he went behind her nudging her towards the cliff edge looking out on the horizon it seemed to spreed across and reach on forever and it probably did, he took a deep breathe in as he looked out across the horizon with a small smile creeping onto his face. He looked down at her as he came to stand next to her. "I am going to need you to turn into a human for he for a while." He stated as he tilted his head laying down on the floor his feet dangling over the cliff edge watching the sight that was in front of them the sun set really was beautiful but for some reason Taharial was the first person he laid down and watched it with. His heart started to beat faster in his chest it was almost time, the pendent was still swaying side to side and he wondered if she realized what this was about, she was smart but Taharial seemed like she was clueless when it came to romance he did not see why she was such a beautiful girl he was lucky that he was probably her first love and hopefully her last.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:28 pm
User ImageTaharial watched him and gladly followed his guidance towards the cliff edge, he seemed... on edge himself. It made her chuckle, but blush at his manor. They had gotten over the formalities now and were more free to talk to each other as pleased. Her eyes widened a little, or sockets did at his question. She wondered, ears perking upwards in surprise. "Turn Human?" she tilted her head, then nodded. If thats what he wanted. It still baffled her in wonder but it must of been for an important reason. What was on his mind..? she asked silently letting it echo deeply in her mind.

The sun was beautiful, standing there whilst he laid, her eyes glided over the glorious array of colors letting a bright white light forming her into something two legged. Her energy tugged at her as it formed her a new shape. She looked at her skin, it was tinted brown and her long hair had not changed in color or style. A smile crept on her lips, she could only feel her heart warm as she looked down at Jo and gently lowered herself by him, resting against his neck. With a delicate hand she brushed her new fragile fingers through his radiant blonde hair, almost in tears at how the new sensational feeling was of being able to 'feel' things properly. "So soft..." left her lips, looking down at his pure blue eyes.

She watched him in silence, letting gentle gaze then cast to the sky, they were watching this beautiful promised scene together... Forever it would stick and nothing could ever ruin this moment...

HyperCandy Loli

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:46 pm
Joseph smiled as he looked at her she was even beautiful as a women, he looked at her wishing he could do the same he had forever wanted to hold her hand, what it must feel like, humans where lucky they where able to embrace each other in a a way that Soquili never could it was strange and it saddened him slightly that he would never be able to hold her that close. He smiled of his disappointment, at least she could hold him close he nuzzled her gently before her looked at her she was so small and fragile, she was amazing. He knew she could not understand him now, he leaned over towards her jestering that he was giving her his necklace, of cause he would have to ask the question when she turned back. He dropped it in her hand a small smile coming onto his face as he nuzzled her some more, he hoped that she would accept it he wanted nothing in return... well maybe one thing the right reply. He took a deep breathe in waiting for her to resume her normal form, to change into the women he feel in love with.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:42 pm
User Imageplacing her hands against his cheeks, she gave him a very warm loving nuzzle to match his own. She wished he could also join her in this state, but alas it wasn't possible. If it were she was sure he would. Still her hand throbbed, when the angelic pendant came into her hand, her eyes swelled with an unknown liquid. "For me?" she asked, her language was different and wasn't sure he would understand, she was still speechless at his kindness, he had worn it all the while she knew him, it looked to be of great mportance, special and she couldn't help but sink further into the grass, biting her lip and holding it close to her chest as if pushing the object deeper within the beating heart inside that throbbed longingly.

she slowly placed it around her neck with a warm smile, wiping away the small steams of liquid that hadn't had chance to beak from her eyes yet. Finally the human form returned to normal, laid by him she nuzzle his neck, shifting closer. "Thank you..." She whispered in appreciation. This feeling swarming inside. She wanted to stay here, in this spot, keep him close. He looked to have more to say about the present, now dangling around the ivory mare, twinkling brightly and staring into his eyes she was certain of it.

HyperCandy Loli

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:49 pm
"When I found my current owners, Yuni a girl I live with told me she came from a place far far away, she said she missed her home very much but she chose never to see it again because of her mate she would rather stay by him even though she wants to go home he makes it worth it... she gave me that saying it was from her home and she wanted to share it with me, she said you could see it in the stars so whenever I am in doubt I look up to them because I know my family is also in the stars as is her home. She gave me it because she said she loved me and it should be passed onto the ones you love because it represents it, its a heavenly quarts it only comes from one place in its pure form which has been long destroyed... its a rare beauty like you... the point I am trying to get at is I have fallen in love with you Taharial and I want you to marry me I want my home to be wherever you go." He stated as he looked over at her with his big glowing Aqua eyes and smiled at her nuzzling the side of her face with a warm smile, the situation was out of his hands now and it was up to her to pick the path of her life he only offered her an option if she would take it he would be sure to find out soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:46 pm
User ImageTaharial watched him, his words echoed slowly in her ears. They twitched to make certain, and even then she couldn't grasp what she had just been asked. Tongue tied her gaze wandered to the floor she had never been put on the spot where she had to make a decision of the sort, she didn't have to think about the answer she knew it already... Heart beating against her chest it almost felt asif it would tear out any second, her dark orbs settled on Jo and she leaned closer putting her nose against his, brushing his lips with her own, closing her eyes to take in the soothing sounds more clearer.

"Jo..." She whispered gently. "If your willing to do all that, for just... me then I have to say I feel lucky. Beyond belief." she chuckled lightly, out stretching her wing till it embraced him in a warm hug, pulling him slightly closer. "I love you too Jo, and with all my heart I accept! Theres nothing I would find more right than being by your side forever."

HyperCandy Loli

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:01 am
Jo smiled as he looked at her with a pleased look on his face, his eyes sparkling like the the stars which where beginning to shine above them, he did not really know what to say, it was not like he had ever done this before. He took a deep breathe in and closed his eyes thinking of what to say if anything at all. He lent down and rested his head on hers with a content smile on his face and a small blush spread across his checks. He was so happy that he was lost for words all of that worry for nothing. He did not expect her to say no she was too nice to instead he thought that she would accept, but accept for the reason not to hurt him. He did not want that he wanted to know that she wanted to be with him because she loved him. He could tell by her reaction that she must and this pleased him. So many thoughts where running threw his mind he was shaking from excitement and he then thought to the future and what might come of it. He took another deep breathe if he could cry he would be crying tears of joy right now, if he was lucky enough to be human.

He looked at her and nuzzled the side of her face softly before he nibbled on her ear. "Thank you so much, I promise I shall never leave your side I swear it." It was an odd thing to say but it is all that seemed to come to mind, he looked up at the star filled sky as a cold flake fell on his nose. He looked in surprise it was snowing? You could see his breathe as it escaped his lungs. More snow fell on them like confetti like the angels where watching them and now congratulating them on their engagement. He chuckled and looked at her once again resting his head against her. "I guess that's my parents welcoming you into the family." He stated with a loving look in his eyes he really did believe this was the case. It was really romantic and he couldnt have picked a better time for it to happen. The last little bit of light faded from the distance to show them the wonderful land at night, the stars bright in the sky and the waterfall in view of them. This was where Jo was born or as so he could remember and he had come back home after so many years it felt right that he was starting a new chapter of his life here.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:28 am
User ImageTaharial let his eyes shine through the wandering darkness to meet her own with their pure aura, she thought of him like that. Like a bright star and the fact he mentioned his family accepting her, warmed the heart that was beating so loudly before. It had calmed now, but the feeling surrounding it was more immediate, strict than the thumping was, it was like a constant flutter of butterflies, then the feeling of accomplishment. Was that love? She knew what love was, she felt it right now, but describing it was hard. All she knew was that he meant everything.

His ivory skin stood out just as bright as the new sparkling pendant around her neck, and the stars above, she gently slid he head by his neck whilst his own rested above in a loving manor, thanking him for the special night. "I'm glad.." She softly admitted. "I'm sad I can't properly ever meet your family, but I'm sure they're proud, watching you right now. That like them, you have begun your own life, family with an oath still true to your heart Jo. You did this all on your own, anyone would be proud" she parted with a warm hearted smile, the glow on her cheeks as radiant as her hair, they had been since his words of proposal.

She chuckled, the tickling on her ear making them twitch at the foreign touch, having never been nibbled before. The tickle of white caught her dark orbs, and the talk about seasons flooded back, when spending the day out with her father. He had said she'd find her favorite season one day after experiencing them all. Tonight... She felt she had found that season. Looking back at the stallion the lucky angeni would spend her life with, she out stretched a long pink tongue, licking a speckle of glittering blue from his tinted cheek. eyes shaking Lovingly. "Nor I yours...Our meeting brought a whole new meaning to my life, and Im glad to have been granted a chance to share that meaning with you"

She shifted into him, burying her head in his neck, eying the beautiful sea of stars above. It was a perfect night, not too cold, even with the snow, it just added to the scenery and the atmosphere it provided. "Do you know... Any of the stars?" she asked quietly with a small chuckle.

HyperCandy Loli

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:43 pm
]"Yeah. I hope their proud, I am proud of where I was and how far I have come but I wish that I didn't have to do it all lone.. I am glad I don't have to anymore. I will never forget the old but I now have a new family here with you... and I would never want to be anywhere else." He stated with a small smile spreading across his face before he nuzzled her face once again before letting her rest her head on him, his gaze went to the sky and he smiled he knew some names of the stars but not much he would try and remember them for her.

"Well that one over there is the North Star the brightest star, those three are Orion's Belt... and that over there is the consolation of Leo... and Gemini the twins." He stated in deep thought he had not really been asked a question like this in a long time he was thinking way back into his years as a colt and his mother was talking to him about them, it was so long ago but he had her voice running threw his ears telling him how he could use the stars to find his way home and the stories the humans used to remember them. There was so many though he was surprised that humans would pick only a few to make stories for. "How about we name some ourselves?" he asked with a small smile the idea just leaping into his head as he looked down at her stroking his nose on the top of her head lovingly.

He thought it might make a fun story to tell the next generation, he knew both Taharial and himself loved family so it goes with out saying he was looking forward to foals in the coming years, as for now he would like to enjoy the time he had with her though. He smiled slightly at the thought of the idea wondering who they would be and what they would look like he soon snapped out of it to place his attention back on her. A small chuckle escaped his lips before his attention went back up to the heavens scanning the sky for stars they could name it was an odd activity but a meaningful one.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:12 pm
User ImageTaharial ad never thought much about their names at all, she had just gazed over them, hey were all the same, the one they called the north star just being the brightest and the one which caught her gaze more than them all. She had made shapes of animals, soquili, humans, the Gemini being one of them, it made her tilt her head, chuckling at them a little. Some looked funny, but even in doing so they shone as beautifully as ever.

ears twitching, she had to cast a surprised glance towards the angelic creature, a small breath of wind exited her nostrils in a small sneeze which she had thrown her head downwards in time for. She laughed a little, pink filling the two pale cheeks; with a nod, she agreed. "That would be wonderful" she smiled warmly, looking up at the spaces of glittering orbs. "Stories... You think we'd grow out of them, but I think stories are what fuel life. They're inspirational" her gaze couldn't peel away from him, until the remembering naming a star pulled it away slowly.

"hehe you could be a star yourself" she beamed happily, tail flicking either way at the thought. Watching the snow start to pile up on the ground, she pulled her wings in, tucking them by her side, glad that she had Jo by her side to share the sole warmth between them. It was nights like this she was glad to have someone by her side, especially him, now they were together... She'd always have that warmth, it made her chest quiver in joy.

HyperCandy Loli

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:43 pm
A small smile came onto the stallions face at her comment he thought for a moment before his bright aqua blue orbs his mind was flickering threw many thoughts and he knew he must think of something to say anything really. He used to be good with stories, although he had never really told anyone stories outside his little sister. So this was weird and also he was exited by the thought. A glimmer of childish aspiration came to his eyes and he chuckled slightly realization hitting him as he tilted his head in wonder at this before he looked at Taharial wonder glistening in his facial expression.

"Look up at that." He stated with a small smile before he threw his head upwards to the sky. A light band of lighter blue that started just before her head and seemed to stretch out into the horizon, a clutter of bright stars shinning in the middle of the band before they disappeared out of sight. "If you ever need a way home... I guess all you need to do is follow that." He stated with a small chuckle. "Its the path I follow to come from here to my winter home. I am glad it is out tonight. Its not as much a story rather than something you can know if we ever come apart, but I doubt that will ever happen because I do not want you to ever leave my sight." he stated with a small smile before he thought again.

"I am sure I can come up with a story for it though. Now let me think... Ah! I know.We need a setting every story needs a setting... let it be a castle. With high brick walls and grand ballrooms and crystal decorations. Now lets see.... we need a Princess... now I say she is ery beautiful with long silky hair and a loely voice. She is loved by everyone... because she is that beautiful, but whats greater about her is that she has the biggest heart ever to be known to man and I mean it was a heart of gold that made everyone want to be around her, never mind if they where male... female or butterflies." He stated with a small chuckle before he nuzzled the side of her face closing his eyes thinking on..."would you like to continue the story?" he asked with a small smile.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:36 pm
User Image

Aww that was sweet. Find a way home, to his home... So now his home was hers too, with the engagement she would have to get used to that thought, but truthfully she already had. She felt at home, in the world and in his heart like a silk blanket moving as you did all at the same pace. He didn't rush her at all, he'd shown more respect than she believed she deserved and the time they knew each other, had learned more than ever before, especially about the meaning of 'fun.'

She had thrown her head up, catching the glittering reign of stars ahead, the small dart to find its own home. It was beautiful, magnificent, Taharial hadn't seen anything like it or ever believed it was possible.. Well after the short while knowing Jo, she felt anything could be possible now. They'd found their own home in these lands, a place together where they could spend as much time as they needed just by each other. She wouldn't disagree she loved the idea of the thought and wouldn't have it any other way.

At the notion of a story, Taharial chuckled listening to his words and reading where it was going, flicking her head up, shaking her mane so it sprawled out a little, she tugged on his own more sweetly with a blush. Her eyes swooped away from him to the surrounding forest then to the ground and before long back to him, tilting her head so the moon was brilliant on her skin, in the angle his shone brightly, like they were both in the spotlight and their story was to all audiences. "Although her life wasn't complete, you see she went on everyday feeling like it was, showing all this kindness. She had much love too, her mother and father they would dance around her to make her happy, her friends she saw them frequently but her heart was elsewhere in her dreams, her fantasy's hoping for a prince so she could lead her own life one day... What she didn't know was around the corner, was a Prince just like she believed could be real. He was a gentleman, even like her, pure heart with a soul more spirited and enthused than any other..." Her dark eyes caught hold of his then closed briefly, placing her nose gently against his, letting their breath's stroke in the winter chill.

HyperCandy Loli

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces