[PRP] Father to Daughter (Raguel and Taharial) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:09 pm
User Image

Raguel had spent many a day training his boys, since it was customary in his family when even he was a foal. But today felt different, and he decided to take the initiative to spend some time solely with his daughter. There was something about daughters that always amused him to no end, and Iofiel and Ariel were to example of that pride. So after the family grazed a bit through lunch hours, Raguel decided to lead Taharial away, knowing all too well Angel would be just as excited to spend the day with her boys. He and his mate loved to mix and match over who watched the children, and today was his lucky day to spend it with his daughter.

"Is there anywhere you would like to go, Taharial? I'd be happy to take you there." he then said, while watching the little one keep up with his slowed pace. "You can pick anywhere you'd like, as long as its not too far! Your mother would hate for us to miss dinner, and she'd be worried if we were wandering in night hours." He could easily protect his daughter if anything horrible were to arise, but what he was more worried about was keeping Angel happy. It was his duty to always make her smile, and he and his daughter had plenty of hours to relax and play until dusk approached. "I hope your brothers are treating you well?" The boys were ambitious in their goals, but they were still fun-loving for even Taharial to handle. "You three are really well behaved, your older siblings used to bicker quite a lot when they were younger."

But alas, each generation would bring a new wave of family to the situation. And Raguel seriously loved that!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:20 pm
User Image

Today was a day different than most and extremely important to Taharial, once in a while she was granted the chance to spend quality time with her father, she always looked forward to it and took the time to preserve every moment with just as much happiness as the next that followed, she looked up to him, he was strong and kind and took time to teach her and her siblings about the world, keen to learn the ivory filly always listened with great care, making sure not to miss a single thing; it was a pleasant sunny day, the sun high and bright in the large blue ocean hanging calmly above them, clouds edging along silently as they did everyday. A gentle breeze caressed their skins and made the little Angeni chuckle, observing the small paces that her father took, she knew with his long, powerful legs he was much more capable of going faster, but he was taking his time especially so she could keep up, her well timed trot steadily measured with the stallions pace in appreciation to his thoughtful attempt.

"Well..." She thought a moment skipping along freely, and running out ahead her long angelic wings spread out evenly, brushing along the air which pressed forth against her tiny frame. With his permission she took the short time to decide on somewhere new and close to explore, she knew how her mother worried about them and always wanted to keep them close, safe away from harm - Then it hit her with a fun idea. "How about, along the river? We haven't been there together yet Father, and I'm sure it would be a relaxing walk." She spoke softly in suggestion looking back to him, listening to his questions in delight. "Oh no! My brothers are treating me fine... I hope to try spend more time with them eventually but they are working hard right now, training for you or so in hope. Thats why a walk would be nice, so you can have a break!" Her light laugh flexed along her expression and a sweet smile engulfed her features, making her way back to her fathers side feeling safe and closer to her family that way.

True her time with each family member was limited because of how busy they were, but when she had the chance she took each second spent into deep consideration, this was all she could ever need or ask for, making her feel content; Only being a foal however there was many things yet to be discovered.

HyperCandy Loli

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:57 am
He watched his daughter skip about, and at her suggestion he could only reply, "That sounds like a great idea. Luckily its not far from here so we can just take our time walking." And as she answered his other question, he was relieved to hear that their sibling interaction was going well. "Well don't worry, I'm not the one actually working hard. But any time to spend with you is a nice break, so I am relieved for this chance." He grinned at his little one and kept walking around and behind her.

"You know, you are allowed to ask me any questions about training as well. Or really, ask me any questions you desire. I didn't want you to think you were excluded, you are always welcome to come learn what you want to learn." Just because she was the baby sister didn't mean she was literally the baby! "Your two older sisters are very different in personality, and they were able to find themselves once grown. Ariel is very peaceful like her mother, and Iofiel tends to be on the more rugged side. She seems to be more into training then her own brother." So really, he was hoping Taharial was understanding her possibilities. "Life gives everyone a chance to show their stuff, and one day you will figure out what you truly love." And he and Angel would be there to support whatever that was.

"Since you are my daughter, I want you to know I am here to grant any wishes I can for you. Unfortunately, some of those wishes you must discover on your own, but your mother and I are here to help when we can. So make sure to use us as much as you can." He nodded genuinely as he finished his words, and flicked his tail towards the breeze.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:32 pm
The supportive words of the kind stallion echoed deeply in Taharial's delicate ears, they twitched as her gaze set directly upon her father as he spoke with such, mature intensity on the matter. Slowly, her gaze drifted towards the light swaying blades of grass, her thoughts grasping her for a few slow seconds, she had always believed fighting wasn't the way, perhaps that was due to being around her mother and her sister Ariel a lot, she had heard and seen how gentle they were to everyone and everything around them, their beliefs, how much they cared about each and everyone of them... It had influenced her to idolize them in a way, wanting to be just like them when she grew. Lifting her head a brighter smile set upon her lips and she chuckled nodding in agreement -knowingly, her multi-colored mane shifting up and down as she nodded.

"I never thought I was excluded ever, and I have always asked if I wasn't unsure about anything!" She sweetly added looking up at him, he was so tall! "Still, Tsaphiel and Ashriel are very strong even in their heart... So I know they will do a good job fighting for and protecting others, even us but like mummy and sister... I want to be just as nice and friendly! Caring as them" she giggled, her tail slipping either way as she continued to skip side to side even just thinking about it lifted her spirits high.

"there is so much to learn, so much to see, you must have seen a lot Father! Even the unimaginable, that must be so great." as they talked, walking at a steady pace with the odd happy little side step the filly was making; Looking out at the journey ahead of them, her eyes lit up, spending time with him was a lot of fun, and it was peaceful too. Another thing she quite liked a lot about this world they lived in. "I'm glad you can have a break then, maybe one day... We can all go somewhere for a day together?" She asked softly, wings over lapping and slipping aside each other freely.

HyperCandy Loli

Tweekend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:57 pm
Raguel was never worried about his parental abilities, but he did get nervous sometimes since he was constantly striving to remain at total peace with his children. He wanted to know how they were feeling at all times, and he wanted to be their support system through any worries or thoughts. But he had to admit, he was relieved to hear Taharial was fairing well. "I want you to be anything you want. Your mother's kindness is something I cherish deeply, and I know she has passed that on to all of you especially." Angel was so caring that even he was learning from her ways.

"Even if you choose to refrain from fighting, your kindness is indeed another way to protect others. It is your kindness that will protect others hearts and minds, and that is a skill that I myself lack. Use it well and become as strong as you'd like. You will create a will of your own with no limits or restraints." A bolder smile landed on his face, and he felt an immense pride in knowing all of his children had their own special abilities and traits. Taharial would grow up just wonderfully, and he was happy for that!

"Ah yes, one realizes how old they are once they've seen about everything. But everyday brings new excitements. Like the arrival of you and your brothers, that was another wonderful memory to add to my collection." As his daughter had noticed, his collection was rather large with both the bad and the good for him to remember. "Soon you will begin your own method of memory keeping, and I think you will enjoy how vast and strong the mind really is. Take every detail for granted and you will learn so much about others and about yourself."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:21 am
Taharial looked up at him, now walking normally but had a large smile along her muzzle, it was nice having such a supportive father, not many were lucky to be blessed with such a thing, some even lacked families but it all showed how much she was loved and she would never take that for granted. "Mummy seems to be very happy all the time, its really nice seeing her with a smile, its so comforting."

"kindness... Kindness is a really powerful thing to have by your side then, really? If it can be more valuable than strength... Does everyone know that?" she asked curiously, she wondered if it was then everyone would have no need to fight, but obviously there still was so what was causing that unbalanced equation. Her father watchful, she snapped out of the sudden daze in her eyes and chuckled, letting her wings hang low once more and trot forward keeping up with his long strides, her mane shifted along with her bouncing pace, rhythm chirpy and full of spirit.

The little things in life like the arrival of the new siblings was a huge impact and family was one thing seen as important, it made her parents smile more than any other moment she had seen them have, that day breaking free from the basket, even with the blurred vision, all she saw was a large smile painted and that was a big impact on her, even without knowing what a smile was, something was there, in her heart that made it stand out more than anything else had around her that time. Memory keeping, she liked that and had always though with the back abyss of her eyes it was like one big memory box, she had no clue she even had eyes but that it recorded everything and unlike pictures which could be easily burnt or lost in a blink of an eye, they would be always there. "Learning and being taught sounds like such a fun thing, there is a lot of things out there, hopefully I can learn about them all one day, but now. Daddy is of first importance!" she laughed lightly running around him with a wider smile, loving the sun along her white aura.

HyperCandy Loli

Tweekend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:16 pm
(( You are so sweet thank you for the gift x3! ))

"It is probably the most powerful tool to have. But sadly, not everyone knows that." It was a terrible reality, but it also made reason as to why kindness was so strong in comparison to other beliefs. For those who truly understood kindness, they also knew that with kindness they could change and touch lives. "Fighting and conflict can easily be stopped with kindness and love. I just wish more souls out in the world understood something so simple." With a light sigh, he decided to shake his own grim thoughts off and continue to watch his daughter's movements. Soon she and the others would be flying, and he'd be thrilled to watch that experience.

"Naw, you are of more importance of course." Though, he was indeed thankful to hear how excited she was to be around him. That kept him on edge and youthful, since the thought of aging was another grim reality he wanted to push away for awhile. "Once you are able to fly you'll be able to get closer to the sun and clouds, as well as the stars and moon. And, it looks like you have your balance down." Soon they could all glide together, with no worries or fears in their hearts.

"I'll teach the three of you to fly under the condition that you will return home sometime in the future!" A playful grin resumed itself on his face, and he was jokingly nervous on the subject. "Luckily you have some time until independence, so no running away from your mother and I until then, ok?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:42 pm
[aww thanks Tweek ! <3 Your welcome! I hope you like it! It does grow btw ^^ so keep an eye out =]

"wow the most powerful.." she repeated a little wondrous, her eyes casted along him brightly, she was hopeful of that, maybe then everyone could share the same happiness her family did or at least the parts that she had met so far. It was sad really, how so many misunderstood love, it sounded like such an amazing thing, the tingled warmth and the many smiles, hopes, dreams.. Maybe one day everything could be like that until then, the world was still shaped to an extent that no one should of really, dishonored or disagreed with - they did live in such beautiful lands after all.She shifted her wings and let them drift within the paths between the air, they were invisible of course, but it felt like guidelines were helping them stay straight and steady.

Her gaze switched around to her fathers at his comment and chuckled happily, she was happy that being able to spend time with her was just as important and as he did so she let her trot slow to his side and she nuzzled the muscle by his leg since it was as high as she could reach right now. "Aww I'm glad!" and then the mentioning of flying caused her gaze to falter, she had tried before on her own but for some reason she was struggling with it, maybe she did have balance and he had just offered to help her and her brothers to try fly... That just might be the little push that was needed.

"That sounds great Daddy, I'd love to learn! Although so far its been really hard." she admitted with a small smile, it was at that moment that he mentioned them leaving that she felt asif she would never leave, they were so comforting and if so she would definitely be sure to visit them often if not everyday. She did want to see the world but her family was placed before any of that. "I would never run away from either of you." she chuckled, lightly her tail wagging.

HyperCandy Loli

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:22 pm
Well thank goodness, Taharial wasn't going anywhere. And seeing as how she wanted to be around him so genuinely, he believed her words of course. He went silent as he took the moment in, and his gaze was interrupted with a rather pleasant looking stream. "Are you thirsty at all? Look what we have ahead." It was a rather nice clearing, and Raguel wondered if any fish or turtles swam in the small body of water. "Maybe we can find something interesting over there?"

As a father, Raguel was constantly working hard to make things fun and interesting for his children. And now was a moment to let Taharial do the exploring, and he slowed his pace so she could step ahead and discover the area before him. He rather liked how pretty the plant life was around a bank and stream. He wondered if he should bring a flower for Angel, and the thought was rather appealing.

Ah well, for now he was with his daughter, so he could worry about Angel later! "What do you see, dear? Anything fun or pretty?" He'd allow for her to play in the water too if she wanted, and he only watched with intense interest as they neared the stream.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:18 pm
Taharial's glance switched from her father to the area where soft trickling water sounded, there her vision set upon a crystal clear shine, flashing in calm splashes against still rocks. The sun beat hard against the ground and the bright rays of light defined the colors of the earth brightly; awe settled along the little foals expression enough for her to slowly trot forwards to 'explore' a little freely, it took her mind for a moment, how silent and still everything was with only the sound of nature flowing through your ears.

"aww how cute!" Taharial called watching a small green creature swim through the dancing waters,it didnt have hooves, nor did it have a long muzzle like they did and it caused her to near it, lowering her head down to see what it might of been, she didn't realize her dad was watching for a few seconds, all thoughts lost except the tiny concentration upon the tiny object within her sight. "Daddy! Come look!" She chuckled, as it bobbed its small head out of the water, seeming ever so curious of the little filly itself. "I found something! Its not like us though..." her voice faded and her smile grew pleasant rising her head once more to glance back at Raguel.

"what is it?" she asked, looking back at the animal once more, it had however jumped out and back into the waters swimming in circles under the flashing rays of light. She pulled her head back and closed her eyes catching the strong ray, slowly opening her lids and adjusting to the world once again. That was the problem with her sight and she wondered if her father had the same problem with really strong light.More animals joined the turtle, catching her attention; small fish sucked at the surface of the stream, catching their breath or it looked like it - either that or blowing kisses into the air.

Taharial giggled at this, making her way slowly along the stream aside their own movements, skipping happily along the short blades of grass sweeping by her feathered feet.

HyperCandy Loli

Tweekend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:36 pm
Raguel enjoyed the silence for a moment, since it meant that Taharial was teaching herself something ever so slightly. It was a nice thing to witness, and Raguel always loved when his children attempted to understand something themselves. It taught them a skill that was most important, which adhered to gaining a confidence level and intelligence level. He was also thankful that the thing in front of Taharial was harmless and even friendly, so he could allow her to survey the turtle as much as she wanted. "I think you will soon notice that there are many things in this world that are not like us."

She would soon see how vast the creatures were in the land, and hopefully her encounters would be as peaceful as their current one. "That is a turtle, and those guys around it are fishes. The fishes live and breathe in the water, and turtles can come out of the water themselves." He paused then, and thought of another teaching. "There are actually Soquili like us that live in and out of the water, and they are called Kelpi. Always be wary of Kelpi, since not all of them are nice I'm afraid. Another species are Mer, and they are much kinder then the Kelpi are. Just like we have wings, there are Soquili out there that have fins for swimming."

Hopefully he wasn't confusing her too much, and he quieted himself then so questions could be asked if necessary. He'd happily share as much as his own knowledge as possible so that Taharial would be ready for any encounter that may happen in her future. "You must always be careful with your wings when swimming." he then added, while flapping his own naturally. Since our wings have feathers on them, it is good to be cautioned when they are damp. Its hard to fly with damp wings, so never swim if you are relying on flying. If you swim you'll have to wait until they dry off."

He nodded then and realized he once again went off with lots of information. "I am sorry if I am saying so much at once, I hope it is all nice and clear for you to keep in your thoughts?" He grinned then and nuzzled his daughter gently on the head.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:55 pm
Taharial listened to her father carefully, her eyes swimming along with the turtle and the many fishes joining in with what seemed to be a happy little dance. She chuckled and nodded glancing up at her father, she was happy that he was teaching her new things and letting her see if she could figure things out herself first. Another word she hadn't heard before followed with him mentioning about another soquili breed caused her ears to perk and flicker slightly. "Kelpi.. Mer... If they look anything as cute as a turtle or a fish then they must be amazing" she smiled, feeling the comforting nuzzle from her father.

Her smile enlarged and her wings fell to her side gently as she took in more of the information he gave. Wow there really was a lot to learn about the world, more so than the little foal had realized before, but nevertheless she was welcoming every little aspect with just as much joy as the next. So they could fly and kelpi/mer could swim they are designed to live and keep safe from the creatures around them. "So does that mean a kelpi or a mer couldn't have wings like us daddy?" she looked up and blinked clueless pondering on a few things.

She had realized how one day the little bit of advice on swimming might be a good idea to note, right now she couldn't fly as it was but she would try and then it would be of greater importance, still swimming... What was that like? Maybe she would ask Raguel if they could swim in a little bit. It sounded like fun and the water looked just as welcoming as it was to the fish and the turtle; snapping out of her thoughts she shook her head and laughed a little. "No, no its all making sense, I can keep up!" her laugh faded into a light chuckle and she nuzzled his side back in reassurance.

HyperCandy Loli

Tweekend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:08 am
Her daughter asked an interesting question, and he pondered somewhat at the possibilities. "I suppose its not impossible, since sometimes Soquili find love in different breeds. So someone's offspring could certainly have both traits. I'm not sure how said Soquili would choose to live, and I suppose that would be up to them." He nodded as he finished his thought, and moved himself so he was watching the water bank as well. He then stuck his hoof in to test its temperature, and he was surprised to exclaim, "Ah, its rather warm." So no wonder the fish and turtles were playing around like they were. The water seemed to be a warm spot rather then a cold one.

"As you grow and start having your own adventures, I think you'll start to understand the vast possibilities of creatures in this land. Its important to always keep your guard up even if a creature may look nice. Sadly there are so many personalities out there, and not everyone has a good heart. But then, on the contrary, a creature who is mean looking may also turn out to be nice. So that is why, it is good to have patience as well, since a life of loneliness is never deserved for those with a kind soul. There are some creatures who never have the chance at friendship. Though I have found it is good to help those in need."

From his daughter's personality he could tell that she would have a great patience of mind and heart. He only hoped that she would be careful along the way, and he was sure she'd understand once she saw some unique looking Soquili.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:05 pm
Taharial followed him to the waters edge and peered down at her rippled reflection, it was bright and glowing it caused her to glance back at him and chuckle a little within thought. "I understand... Maybe one day I'll bump into one of them. To live in the water sounds like an adventure alright. think its just as pretty as up here?" she asked, her eyes lighting up at the thought of an underwater land. She looked back down, tail shifting from side to side before dipping her hoof in the lukewarm liquid, copying what he was doing in preparation for entering. It was fairly shallow, enough for her to prance around in and play, so she jumped in careful to mind the little fishes and the small turtle swimming amongst the colorful creatures.

water splashed either way, glittering within the air. Was daddy going to play in the water too? "Daddy you should come in, the water is really warm." she smiled warmly, tilting her head towards the banking. "Erm.. I was wondering... Please may we go swimming later?" she asked glancing down at the water sliding beside her hoof and the shaggy feet feather that hadn't quite grown yet, she took a small drink, her gaze following it down along a long river, it wasn't that deep but it did have the even amount of rocks and an down a fair bit of a way.

HyperCandy Loli

Tweekend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:08 pm
"I agree, I think I prefer the lands and the skies myself. As you grow and continue to live on, you'll be able to watch the earth change by the means of the seasons, and I assure you its beautiful to experience the four seasons. I think that is one of my favorite things besides starting a family." With a calm nod forward, he looked to the trees and saw the bright colors they held. Soon all of the leaves would disappear, and color would escape from the land. But nature was a beautiful thing, and Raguel loved watching its complete essence. He was sure Taharial would adore it as well.

His daughter was eager for him to also get into the water, and with a heavy nod forward he dove his front legs into the water. It did feel rather nice, and in truth, it had been ages since he had swam for fun. Once he had entered completely, he watched his daughter paddle back and forth, and was relieved to notice how shallow the actual creek was. "Well since it is your day, I am happy to be swimming!" He then burrowed his head underwater, only to bring it back up again. "I am impressed Taharial, you are a natural at swimming."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff