[PRP] Be mine~ (Boris and Madoka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:07 am
User Image

Madoka had been staying with Boris for a a while now at the Amusement park. The other stallions of the area were fun and all, but she liked being with Boris the most, and that feel kept her there in the Heartlands. They didn't travel into the Kawani lands that often anymore. Not that it really bothered Madoka. The mare still had some trouble with the day times... Going to bed at night wasn't always the case. So it was sometimes hard to keep a schedule with the night could actually last for 2 days, and the dawn for an entire day.

But it had to be about noon time, even though it was showing as dusk. the sun set was very pretty, so she didn't mind it. She walked around the park looking for Boris, he had left to go and do something, but she didn't know what.

Madoka is a bit oblivious to some of the things around her, not was she really understanding her own feelings. She thought her fondness of Boris was that of a good friend, but when she had to sleep without him she felt lonely.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:16 am
User Image

The confusion had come back to the point it was unbearable to him. His 'something' that he had to do was in the kawani lands and what had seemed like forever, even though it had only been a night time there, he had returned. His mind wasn't at it's best focus. He wanted to be back in the other lands. Not knowing when he was going to see her again pained him and now he had to return to his herd, where another heartache awaited him.

He was unsure what to do, not like he was missed. The other stallions were probably flirting their way around Madoka, winning her over whilst he was absent. Not like he was bothered much by it now, he had bigger problems that had arised.

He padded through the forest of overgrown mushrooms and countless fireflies lighting up the ground he walked on. His piercings chimed as usual, his presense never going without a signal to arrival. He paused before he reached the edge, looking out to see if he could spot the familiar face. He was hesitating. He needed more time to think about this, his situation. He knew his feelings were one sided but what if they wasn't and the game still had it's hands tightly grasped on his chain; Bound to a neverending torture.

He couold be chasing his own tail in a circle and making mistakes he would forever regret. He sighed, shaking his head gently with a frown, a tiny fang popping out over his bottom lip whilst he slowly made his way out from the shelter of the tree's and into the open grounds of the amusement park.

HyperCandy Loli

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:42 am
The park wasn't as busy as it could normally be. It might have just been the lightening, but Mary Goround was doing his thing, and he caught Madoka's attention for a few minutes, as he played his awful sounding violin. But with him being busy, Madoka wondered if maybe the twins would know when Boris would be back, or even where he went.

As she thought about it, she changed her mind. The twins were a little to much for her to handle... She knew they meant well but the last time she was with them, she almost lost a leg. Feeling a bit lethargic about all this, she spent most of the morning trying to track Boris down, only to find out he left to do something... She wasn't to sure what else there was for her to do. Elliot was doing Bloods dirty work, and Blood was out in the kawani lands... And she had yet to meet the others.

She grab herself some of that sugary snack Boris introduced her too. The cotton candy, and she nibbled at it. Without Boris around it was like a dark cloud covered everything and no one would go out to play.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:56 am
As he searched lazily with his eyes he finally came across Madoka, nibbling at the amusement goodness only his herd had to offer, which he wasn't sure if he was avoiding her or not right now. His ears fell back and he took a deep breath in getting ready to act himself and play the excited, adorable kitty that she knew him as. Oh how much of a naive thought that was. He was far from that mood, quieter but still played the chirpy part well.

He trotted over to her, his head bobbing side to side and his wispy pink hair shuffled into his face and back into the resistance of the air. He halted as he neared the stand where the cotton candy machine was and smiled weakly, a thud and a jingle sounding as he placed his foot down.

The orange glow the land had made the clutter over his body glisten and look beautiful. His eyes took to her. He could remember the first set of trips that he took to the Kawani like it was yesterday and the happiness she had brought him from their first meeting which had resulted to this. Too bad yesterday had dragged him backward. Now he didn't know which feelings to believe. That is was only because of the heartbreak and loneliness or because it had become something much more than that... She was also a part of the game too now. Thanks to him and his stupidity.

He tilted his head with a small cheeky grin on his face. "Miss me?"

HyperCandy Loli

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:14 am
Madoka didn't have deep thoughts, at least not yet. Because things were very simple in her mind, she had been like that for a very long time. Never having the need to doubt herself or anything she's done. She nommed at her cotton candy and almost jumped out of her skin when Boris made the thud sound.

She looks around quickly, her eyes falling on Boris. It was like magic! She had been thinking of him for so long, and very hard, that he just magically appeared. How lucky was she! She excitedly scrambled her way over to the stallion, leaving the cotton candy behind.

" Yes yes yes! I'm so happy you're back." She purred lightly, nuzzling him. "I was very lonely without you." She nodded. "Did Boris miss Madoka too?" She blinked at him and smiles happily.

"I wanted to go find you, but no one knew where you went, and I wasn't able to find when I looked." Her voice sounded a little sad when she said that. Because she spent most of the morning trying to find him, and not being able too she felt a little funny inside. "But now you're back!" She got excited again; wiggling her butt some in that excitement.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:57 am
Boris blinked blankly a few times, a warm smile scurrying to his face. She had been looking for him? Her excitement about his return sent his mind in to a spiral, he felt warm like he meant something to someone. That just by showing up he had made her smile and bound about like a little kid again. He chuckled as she nuzzled his cheek and his tail wagged madly forgetting about the complications in all the fuss. A grin now present.

"Duh! I always miss you when I'm gone." He nuzzled her back gently and watched as she wiggled her butt. It amused him how she acted with the traits of a cat, even without the features. He coked his head to the side, her voice faded then reassured itself. His ears fell back. He couldn't forgive himself for worrying her so much...

"Sorry I was gone so long, I was fishing and lost track of time, you know how it is here." He looked to the side, then let his eyes wander back over the pretty mare once more. "But- your right! I'm back now!" He jumped from spot to spot around her in a circle and then paused himself at her front, licking her lips once in a slow motion.

"I'll have to make it up to you somehow."

HyperCandy Loli

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:29 am
Madoka had no doubt in him, and she was just happy he was back. And she smiled in an understanding way, even if she didn't really understand. When he jumped around her, she could only giggle and try to watch, and she couldn't help but blush when he licked her lips. Her heart skipping a beat, and she wanted to melt.

"Y-you don't have too, just being here is, is enough for me." Madoka glanced at him, still blushing under her dark pelt. "I only want to be with you." She smiled. Not to sure of the power of her words, but it felt right saying them. Her heart was in them. She accepted Boris no matter what, because he had also accepted her, and he was the most precious thing to her. But she didn't know how to tell him that in an elegant kind of way.

She didn't mind the others in the world, but she would trade all her time with them, to be near Boris. And she knew that, but like before, she didn't really know how to express that.

"Ah... did you catch many fish!?" She asked him, she liked listening to Boris, even boring things were exciting when he talked about them. And she wanted to hear all about his fishing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:43 am
Boris stepped back, taken back by her most forward words. Knowing Madoka, he wasn't sure if she meant it the way he took it but it didn't stop the mass of red skipping to his cheeks and the cute, shy smile that daunted his lips. No one had ever said anything like that to him, that they just wanted him. Inside he was truely happy and he couldn't hold it off much longer, he... Had to ask.

Even so, she wanted to know how his 'fishing' went. With a sigh, he shook his head gently and just chuckled. "Those slippery devils like to best me but o-only sometimes! I managed to catch a few but I think my eager stares scare them away, personally." He laughed, tilting his head.

It itched. He had to, now or never! How could he even feel like this, without a real heart he wondered but the nervousness inside him was like electricity through a wire, running and catching at his throat making the words scarce and crisp. It was easy to tell when he spoke.

"Madoka... I have something I want to ask you..." He whispered gently. "You said you only want to be with me -" He looked her in the eyes, his ambers shaking as he stepped forth, close to her so his nose touched against her own." So tell me, am I just a friend to you or am I much more than that?"

HyperCandy Loli

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:56 am
"As I knew you would." Madoka nodded knowingly. "You're the best! And I think if they weren't slippery, then it wouldn't be much fun." She had think about the fish just sitting there and being caught easily. It most certainly didn't make sense!

The mare twitched her ears at the tone change in his voice. She stopped smiling, and looked at him, listening to what he was saying. And he got close letting his nose tough hers, and she couldn't help but smile at this.

And when he asked, she was silent for a moment. He was her friend, but her other friends didn't make her feel like he did, and so it was obvious that he was more then then just a friend. And for some reason just thinking about them, something seemed to well up in side her.

She kept smiling at him, and lightly rubbed her nose on his. "More, of course." It was so simple to her; without Boris, the world was dull, and cruel. "Are the things I feel okay?" Not understanding feelings, she never knew if it was okay to feel like she did... But she wouldn't ever lie to Boris.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:10 am
Boris came to a stand still, his whole world just screamed 'what?' as if, not being able to comprehend she just said, he was much more than just a friend and he couldn't help but grin widely and rub his head straight along hers and into a cuddle, his neck arched over hers in a fit of happiness.

"Haha, silly of course they're."
He chuckled lightly and just kept his head tight against her. Too happy to move from that one spot. His boa brushed along her coat and he watched his accessories glisten before closing his eyes to savour this moment hoping everything was true.

"To me, you're my whole world." It all became so clear now, even after the faulty few days where he thought a past crush had been severe but Madoka wasn't a crush, he loved her and everytime he was with her, there was no sadness, there was only smiles and fun. What more could he of ever asked for?

HyperCandy Loli

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:20 am
Madoka happily cuddled against him. He was so happy, and she was glad he was happy, because she was happy too. Her heart felt lighter, having said those things to him, and she decided she would try and tell him things like that more often; especially if he would be this happy about it!

And for the first time, she had a stable feeling of self worth. She was so important to Boris he called her, his world. She had never been told something like that before. And it made her want to cry with happiness. A feeling of calm settled with Madoka. She didn't have that feeling that would panic when he wasn't there, or feel lonely. Because he was in her heart.

"I want to stay with you forever." She said softly into his pelt. Madoka didn't have that fuzziness over her heart anymore, and she understood what she felt, even if she couldn't put it into the right words, and it was okay for her to feel like that.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games