Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Visit to the Amusements! ( Boris Airay & Madoka )Done! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image

It had been a while since they had met at the lake, each day Boris would make his way down to the river to spend time with a new friend, Madoka however as every day passed, he was growing closer and closer to her...

Boris skipped along the dirt path once again down the riverside, flicking his head side to side happily and humming to himself as well as keeping an eye on the fish every now and again. Today he would take Madoka to Heartland, where his herd and the other neighboring herd's were. He hoped the other's were in this land too, so she wouldn't end up being persuaded away by Blood or have Peter White all over her.

He slowed in his skip-in-step and took a deep breath in before he burst through a bush, Madoka's scent strong behind them and shouted. "Madoooooka!" He beamed leaping over the top of her and spinning around to give her a quick, greeting nuzzle against her cheek. His ear's twitched and jingled the hanging piercing's.

"Are you ready? Today's the big daaay!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

Madoka wasn't much of a morning person, and in her excitement for today, she didn't get to much sleep. She looked over quickly, as he burst through the bush and then over her. She giggled when he nuzzled her cheek and she gently returned it. She swooned over him slightly, before she stretched out one last time.

"Yup, I'm ready to go!" She was still very excited. She simply couldn't wait to go to this magical land. And to meet the others in his herd. She was a quieter mare, and as long as Boris stayed near her, she would be okay meeting the others.

"How long will it take for us to get there?"

LunaRei_SilverBlood

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:25 am
Boris smiled and looked to the side as she returned the nuzzle, blushing faintly as the heat rised with her affection. He grinned hearing she was ready to go and shook his head side to side. "It won't take long but be ready for a bit of a surprise."

He paused a minuet. "Say, what's long and rough that dips in the ground?" He asked, having teased her with riddles in their meeting's before. He loved riddles and what other perfect time than now to start the day with them.

"It's this way." He nudged her forward by her rump and then trotted ahead. Allowing her to catch up to walk next to him, except his hoof in the lead to steer the way.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:36 am
Madoka looked at him as she pondered the riddle. She was probably to logical for riddles. "A h-hole?" She asked him. The ground would be rough, and it went into the earth... and hole could be long. Her ears perked up and twitches, as she followed after him. Her tail flicked at her sides, her eyes looking to the side of his face.

As the mare walked, she tripped over some loosened rocks on the path, that caused her to stumbled around. She would regain what composure she had to keep up with him. A surprise? Boris talked about that she should be ready for a surprise. She wondered what it could be. Maybe that it was really magical, and there was magic flying around... Her imagination ran off, on the possibilities that could come as this surprise.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:06 am
Boris turned his head to face her. He was stunned, no one ever got the answer to his riddles. He smiled warmly and chuckled. "Yup! Correct." He tilted his head and looked forward. There from the dirt track seperated onto a grassy hillside and he nudged his head to signal the direction of his herdlands. He caught a glimpse of her stumble out of the corner of his eyes and quickly swished his tail towards her curling it around her front to stop her from falling completely.

It was becoming usual happening but she was gettimg better with her balance from their 'kitty lessons.'

Once they had reached the top of the hill, there was a hole in the ground, it looked dark and endless with wierd objects stuck in the side like two-leggers had thrown their belongings down a wishing well. He smirked.

"Go ahead, have a look." He waited patiently, as patient as he could be until she was close enough to the edge and laughed, looking both ways to make sure no body was around. "It's better to keep together now." He whispered silently into her ear as he tossed a part of the fluffy boa over her and pushed her in; he jumped down it along with her.

'Surprise.'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 am
She had actually gotten it right! And with this, she glowed a bit. And was lead up the hill. She looked at him and then down the hole like he said too. She had never seen this before, and the items stuck in it, where rather strange too. Was this something two leggers made? Why would they...

She leaned to get a closer look, and then his boa was around her, and she was pulled in close to him. She blushed, looking up at him about to say something when she felt him push her. It was as if timed slowed down, her eyes widened as she started to fall, and Boris jumped in after her.

Her heart started to thump against her chest. She was scared... She had never fallen like this before... The tunnel turned, and they bounced off something soft in the right direction. there were things flying around them, and she tried her best to keep close to Boris. She wanted to close her eyes but she just couldn't.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:52 am
The two of them had been cushioned from the fall and bounced off to the side and rolled across the ground onto concrete. They had landed together, rolling over each other until they stopped completely and Boris had made sure, he was on his back and she landed on top, his hooves were rested on her shoulders and he looked up at her. It was easy to tell she was scared and his eyes grew soft. "It's okay Madoka... I've got you." He smiled warmly. A wonder that they hadn't crushed each other.

In Heartland it was night, above them the sky was filled by never ending ocean's of star's and thick with blue. The land was carressed in starlight. A land that neighboured the soquili lands, along with that the cerynei came from. It was said, this place was run by faceless two leggers and was abandoned a long time ago. That's when the horse's started to roam.

Between the abandoned ruins of the castle, mansion, the tower of clover and the amusement park were forest's filled with giant mushrooms and twisted tree's. The lakes were wide and filled with fish and in between were mutant's much like Boris.

Boris' ears fell back staring up at her. She looked so pretty doused in the night time light. He hadn't ever been with her on a night and as an aura graced them in a skyblue, he could see how her colours gleamed beautifully. Now just to see what she thought of this wierd and wonderful, wonderland.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:39 am
Much like a scared cat that clung to the ceiling, Madoka was clung to the floor. Boris on his back under her, and she looked down, and saw him staring at her. She blushed, scrambling off him, falling backwards, finally seeing the sky. It was nothing like she'd seen. It was as if the sky as different from the one they were just at, not to mention it was dark when it was pretty much still morning there.

She looked around, she couldn't see to much right now, but then back at Boris. "I guess...T-this really is magic.." She was in awe of his place. If made sense that someone as wonderful as Boris came from it. Heartland looked as much as the Soquili land, she could get lost in here for a very long time trying to see everything. But it wasn't like there were to many others to miss her. Since her two friends she didn't see to often.

Come to this of it, this was the first time they had been together at night... And for some reason it felt different. She looked over at him, and he was still looking at her. Her ears flattened and she glanced away. He looked so handsome; Madoka often stole looks at him when he wasn't looking. Something she didn't even know why she did.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:55 am
"Magic?" He questioned quietly as he rolled over and pushed himself to his feet again. He looked down at the Boa across the ground and nudged it back so it rolled back down along his neck and draped back into place around his shoulders once more.

"This is why I wanted to bring you here. To Heartland." He turned slowly, to see she was looking away from him. He felt clueless. She was probably just amazed at this strange, unusual land. "I knew you would appreciate my homeland... And it's mysteries." He looked up at the sky his thoughts affecting his expression. 'I believed I could trust you... I hope my instincs are right.'

Glancing over at her he walked over and stood at her side in the silence. "There's more to see." He chuckled cutely and turned away; walking past the broken pillars at the corner of the platform they were on, he treaded onto the grass and towards the forest. Until you entered you could see nothing in it's depth on a night time. Just shadow's and the tree's on the border - there he waited until she decided to follow.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 pm
She looked up more, and then her ears twitched, her eyes looking to to see him walking away, and she quickly got to her hooves, and moved after him. Getting lost in an unknown place like Soquili lands was scary enough. Somewhere like this, who know.. "Wait me for me.." She rushed after, and quickly joined him.

"W-where are we going first?" She let her side brush up against him. They were both so dark, she was frightened that if she wasn't touching him they might get separated. That thought almost brought tears to her eyes. her tongue pushed up against the piercing he had given her. It was all healed at this point, and no longer was sore.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:38 pm
He was surprised at the desperation in her voice and was about to look back at her when, out of no where she came rushing to his side, brushing up against him. He raised his head, eyes narrowed down to look at her slightly dumbfound with a blush flustering his cheeks. The warmth of her coat made a shiver run along his spine, not a bad one, strangely pleasuring. He had to quickly look away from her afraid he would give the feeling away. With a small gulp he stammered. "T-the forest."

He made sure towalk at her pace and once they passed the border of the forest, everything looked magical and beautiful. The forest glowed blue and fireflies were like mini lanterns, buzzing sounded like faint whispers.

Knowing Madoka was a bit uneasy in this land, he made a go at cheering her up and bobbed his head up and down, chomping a few fireflies in his mouth. He turned and grinned at her, his teeth glowing like a light bulb. 'Buzzzz -ick!' Boris opened his mouth and the insects flew out quickly as he coughed until the last one finally spat out accidently bopping her in the head. He sweat dropped.

"Hehe. "
He chuckled nervously. If he had hands, they would of been rubbing the back of his head at the idiocy. He stared at her intently, a small frown fumbling forming along his maw as he neared her muzzle and rested his nose next to hers. "I want you to feel at home here. Don't be afraid... No one will hurt you because, I'll be here and if- if you get lost. Just call my name and I'll come running. I'll always be here for you. Always."

Boris didn't know what had come over him to make that speech. Others say feelings come from the heart and words are formed from that but, he didn't have a heart not like Madoka had; He could always be replaced. So why did he feel as if he was melting, why was he so comfortable with her.

'Do I-..?'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 pm
Blinking at him, as the fireflies left, and one was bounced off her head. She giggled before she blushed. When he spoke, she had never heard any like that from anyone, not even as a foal in the herd. She nosed his nose lightly. There was something about him, that just made her feel, not so alone. And when he says things like what he just did, it would feel like her heart wanted to leap out of her chest.

Feeling safer that if something happened, he could hear her. "This place really suits you, its special." She smiled at him, as she nosed him again, before looking at the path ahead. She tilted her head. As they walked, she had to stop and look at the mushroom. "Its so big..." She blinked at it, and then back at him. "What k-kind of other things are there?" As they walked the path started to wind, some areas were darker then others, and then finally ahead there was moonlight to be seen at the end.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:17 am
Boris' ears fell back as she nosed him and he closed his eyes, resting there for a few moments to savour her touch. When she pulled away he could of only wished her back, her light touch like heaven and her breath at one with his. She called him special once more and then, he reopened his eyes, the amber orbs shaking gently. He was nothing to himself but to her he was 'special.' if only she knew how special she was... To him.

"Thank you."
He smiled appreciatively. She didn't know how much it meant when she said that. They continued walking down the path and he blinked blankly a few time when she stopped to check out the mushroom. He had to giggle at how amazed she was by it's size. "They get bigger. I'm surprised you haven't asked about the arrows pointing all kinds of directions on the tree's. Or the flags tied on strings from one branch to the other." He looked up at the branch above, as the flags were being brushed by a light breeze.

When they came out at the end of the forest, where the moonlight was as bright as could be. There the old mansion ruins stood. Still marble in beauty and glistened with a rich appeal. "This is the hatter's mansion. I think he moved to your lands when the herds went their seperate ways." He looked to the side. "The Tower of clover is over there, you can see it anywhere and my herd is just at the otherside of it."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 am
Madoka all in all was pretty oblivious to things like love, and affection. She knew when Boris was close, her heart raced. When he touched her, her heart wanted to leave her chest. And she wasn't use to the affection either. Her two friends would accidentally bump her, as they walked or something, but she never got the same heart race as she did with Boris. And she didn't even know what to make of that. His words, and actions were going right over her head in a romantic sense. But what could one expect from a mare that trips over her own hooves. All she knew was that what he said made her happy, and she wanted to hear more. And it made her happy when Boris softened, when she said things to him, like that he was special. To bad the mare couldn't piece things together.

"I-i wanted too." She told him. Looking at the arrows and flags. "But there's so much to ask about... It's k-kind of over whelming..." She glanced to the side at him, as they left the forest and saw the mansion. "So no one loves there now? How lonely... It's so empty looking..." It made her kind of said to think about something like the mansion now empty and lifeless. She looked over at the clover tower.

"Who is in your herd?" She asked him as she looked back at the mansion, and walked after him.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:48 am
Boris smiled. "I see. For someone who doesn't live here, I can see how it would be overwhelming." He walked with her, still they walked close to each others side. Extremely close for that matter. He wondered if she felt chilly in the night breeze and gripped his Boa once more, carefully placing it over her again. It would also assure her she was safe and neither of them was going anywhere away from each other any time soon. "Hopefully, that will keep you warm." His ears twitched at the sounds of crickets coming from the forest.

He pondered how big herds usually were at her question. The hatters being a large one and the Castle of Heart's competed but in his, there was only "Three." He sweat dropped. "Theres me, the old man and Pierce." He told her, remembering how he used to terrorize the mouse boy a lot, chasing after him and calling him lunch. "Have you ever been apart of one?" He asked as they past the creepy looking tower and after a short while approached the rusty looking amusement Park. Some rides were hanging off, held on by a lucky bolt or two. It wasn't like it used to be.

"Well here we are, this is where my herd is." He grinned, looking down at her wondering what she would think of this place.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff