[CLOSED] Special Yearly Spotlight! Winners pg2 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili_spotlights

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:17 am
SPECIAL YEARLY SPOTLIGHT!

Along side the monthly spotlight once a year we will have a special yearly spotlight!
It will held in January and will celebrate great memories from the year before!

Opening: Now!
Closing: Monday 30th January - 4pm GMT

Prize: A custom medal of your pet AND a sealed letter for January.

Hopefully winners will be annouced pretty quickly after closing.

Rules:
  • You must enter your own pet or teepee, but do not need to enter for all three catagories.
  • Pets must have some sort of RP to qualify entering.
  • There will be judges, but we shall not be revealing who they all are. If you do happen to have any questions please do not be afraid of PMing Syaoran-Puu.
  • There can only be ONE winner per catagory:: Male pet, Female pet and Teepee. The medal will be custom edited to resemble the pet (and the teepee winner can discuss edits or colour changes with Sya should they win... i.e. A feather from one of their soq ...etc). The original medal was created by Tanukyle.
  • Anyone may enter. Please do not discourage others from entering.
  • Only entries should be posted here. Keep chat in the main store thread.
  • More will be added if needed.

FAQ's:
  • Can I enter for all catagories?
    Yes you can enter for all three... and you can win all three. You will not be penalised just because you have entered more than one catagory.
  • I want my pet to get the spotlight, what can I do to make you pick them?
    Well, to get them picked you need to show us that they deserve it. Be it with some great RPs/Plots, or maybe a jazzy design.... we want to see some heart and effort.
  • I bribez u 2 pick me?
    Em.... no.
  • I don't think any of my pet's deserve it but *** owned by *** does. Can I enter them?
    Sorry, you must own or co-own a pet to enter them, but feel free to PM your friend to ask them to enter themselves! Sometimes people just need a little encouragement to have faith in their awesomness.
  • Not all of my RPs have been finished....
    Post them anyway! I love reading RPs, and even if they are not finished as long as they are a few posts long you can catch a glimpse of the characters involved.
  • My pet is just pure awesome but I don't RP... can I still enter?
    Afraid not, spotlights are to celebrate RP and plots so you must have RPed at some point the previous year to enter.
  • My pet may not look the nicest to everyone else but I love it... will that affect the judges?
    We will not be picking the pet winners based on looks, stories, personality and RP are far more important.
  • I co-own a pet someone and they have entered them, but I want to enter my pet for that catagory... am I allowed?
    Yes you can enter one pet for each catagory, if a co-owner for a different pet has entered already that won't affect you... in most cases only one person RPs a co-owned pet.
  • I have won a monthly spotlight for this pet already this year... will that make me less likely to win this?
    It won't have any effect on your entry. The yearly spotlight runs along side the monthly ones, it is completely seperate.
  • If I win this does it mean I won't get a chance to win the January spotlight?
    It won't have any effect on your chances. The yearly spotlight runs along side the monthly ones, it is completely sepeate.
  • Why have a Yearly Spotlight?
    The Yearly spotlight is to celebrate a fantastic year of plotting, RP and teepee updates. And we know there are pets out their worthy of this honour! Our mission is to find them... so please help us =D
  • Do all the RPs listed have to be 2011?
    No, but at least one must since this is a special award for 2011!

• More to come as they are asked....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:22 am
Entry forms:

Male Pet:
[size=20][b][color=blue]DROOL AT MY MAN![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Owner(s):[/b]
[b]Pet Name:[/b]
[b]Pet Image or Link:[/b]
[b]Teepee Link:[/b] (If you have one)
[b]Tell me about your Pet:[/b]
[b]Tell me about your Plots:[/b]
[b]RP links:[/b]
[b]Why do you think your pet should win?:[/b]

Female Pet:
[color=hotpink][b][size=20]I KNOW I AM BEAUTIFUL![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Pet Name:[/b]
[b]Pet Image or Link:[/b]
[b]Teepee Link:[/b] (If you have one)
[b]Tell me about your Pet:[/b]
[b]Tell me about your Plots:[/b]
[b]RP links:[/b]
[b]Why do you think your pet should win?:[/b]

Teepee:
[b][color=green][size=20]YOU CAN SPOT ME MILES AWAY![/color][/size][b]
[b]Teepee Link:[/b]
[b]Tell me about your Teepee:[/b]
[b]Why do you think your Teepee should win?:[/b]

soquili_spotlights

soquili_spotlights

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:06 am
Sample Pet Award:

Don't worry about the heart.... for the evil pets I will either have a broken heart or discuss with the owner something to put there...
I am also open to tweeking the heart for 'good' pets too, it could be a star, a smile etc, again this will be discussed.

User Image

This is just a sample, and will never be an 'official' award.
I simply used one of my own Soquili since they can never win one.

Good luck and happy entering everyone!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:09 am
Reserved just incase.

soquili_spotlights

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:49 pm
I KNOW I AM BEAUTIFUL!
Owner(s): tefla
Pet Name: Terra Stryker
Pet Image or Link:
User Image
Teepee Link: Teepee
Tell me about your Pet: Terra's temper is unstable. It's very true. She can be varying in her mood shifts. One moment she will try to tear someone's head off and the next she'll be trying to persuade someone against unwise choices. Her pattern is to usually figure out as much information from something going on and then either attack or as cowardly as it sounds, retreat from a possible fight she cannot win. It's her method of staying alive. She's grown into her role as a skinwalker as she meets others along her journey. Her thinking has changed and she is growing more cunning as a result.
Tell me about your Plots: Terra's first plots were basically involved with others as she was trying to find out what it meant to be a skinwalker. She was rash at times and thought only of getting as far away from any mention of the carnival as she could. She met a few people along that journey but it was her encounter with another skinwalker, Samsara, that her way of thinking began to change. Samsara instructed Terra in what it meant to be a skinwalker and Terra eagerly drank in every word. Her vow for vengeance began to take hold then and there.

With the appearance of the StoryTeller Group Terra's uneasiness grew. She admitted freely to herself that she was indeed scared and scarred from her time in the carnival. However it was after the group left that she began to have a new found clarity in what she needed to do.

Terra is currently in the start of my plotted journey for her to track down other members of the Blood Moon Carnival. She is trying to question each member as to what they know of the carnival's leader: Barker Hook. It is her wish to confront Barker and find out what he knows of her past life. After this encounter happens I feel that Terra will have all the answers she needs. She'll be free finally from the maelstrom of questions that circle in her mind constantly. Who ordered her capture? Why was she chosen? What was she like before?

If there is ever the chance that she can pay back the Animal Handler she also seek her out.

I think after that confrontation Terra will maybe track down some of the enemies she has made to maybe battle them again. Her mind will be clearer, sharper - more deadly ... a menace to the Kawani lands.
RP links:
What manner of spirit are you?
Creepy Crawlers
Chimes on the Breeze
Another Like Me
Obstacles in My Way
Uneasiness
Just a little batty
What Have We Here?
Lessons
Night Danger
Battle
Part of the SideShow
To the Rescue
Why do you think your pet should win?: Terra Stryker is probably the Soquili I've put the most effort into. I'm trying to complete a back story to her past before she became cursed. She is also the pet that I'm currently plotting with. I don't know where the final road will lead. Only time will tell. It's a mystery even to me at this moment of time. I make an effort to close all my RPs with Terra as she is special. My first skinwalker and the first Batwalker in the shop. She demands the extra time and effort.

I believe I have finally understood Terra's personality. I've made every effort to complete the RPs I have going with her so that she can progress down the path I've chosen for her (even if it means annoying people to no end about tagging). Terra's special to me since I won her in the RP contest and I've made a lot of effort into fleshing her out into a well-rounded character in the shop. Skinwalkers are not the easiest Soquili to RP but I think I have a handle on what it means now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:38 am
YOU CAN SPOT ME MILES AWAY!
Owner(s): Kamiki
Teepee Link: Here
Tell me about your Teepee: It's big. I've been very active in Soquili since 2005 and over the years have been very lucky and honored to acquired a collection of beautiful Soquili. Organizing and detailing many of them is something that over the years that I've tweaked and redesigned, but I'm rather happy with it currently.
Why do you think your Teepee should win?: My teepee was very out of date until a few months ago - I completely overhauled it and simplified it and made sure all of my Soquili and images were available for quick and easy viewing. I know there aren't too many fancy banners, but I found that having a teepee that was easier to update and navigate was ultimately more important for me. I did my best to give a clean, unified look. I spent a lot of time and effort getting everything streamlines and included (and rolling lots and lots of stats smile ) - so I will admit I'm proud of how it ended up looking.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:04 am
If staff aren’t allowed to enter then please disregard. It said anyone so I’m just sort of assuming we are.

DROOL AT MY MAN!
Owner(s): Nisshou H
Pet Name: Hisoka
Pet Image or Link: User Image
Teepee Link: xXx
Tell me about your Pet: Hisoka is a regular soquili by breed only. Several years ago he left his homeland across the sea and by means of trading ships he managed to arrive at the Kawani lands. For some time he kept up his old routines of killing at nightfall with varying amounts of success. That changed when Torao came back into his life and Sabella entered. He’s had a long journey not just physically but mentally to get to be what he is today. Today he lives around the hot springs with Torao, Sabella, Sabella’s fox Nichi and recently Torao’s basketed daughter. In general Hisoka seems pretty humorless with very well maintained personal boundaries. He is a bit superstitious and believes in gods and ogres no matter what he is told. He believes kirin are holy creatures and would forfeit his life in order to save Sabella. He is getting better at speaking the kawani land’s soquili language though he still makes a few mistakes. He loves Torao even though their relationship can be described as nothing but dysfunctional. ((And this lost coherency three sentences ago so I’m going to stop this here. My apologies, I’m typing while sick. Always a dangerous idea.))

Tell me about your Plots: Some of this is going to be repetitive based on what I said in the previous section.
His real plot started just before Torao arrived with the mare Parnasabari. Hisoka used her to fill a gap that had been left within him after he left Torao, Akiyo and the others. He never told her what he did at nights but she eventually found out. In hopes of preventing her from telling everyone what he was up to he tried to kill her but she escaped unknowingly carrying his children. When Torao walked back into Hisoka's life with the intent of stopping Hisoka from continuing their killing game Hisoka responded with violence choosing to fight his partner. He continued to beat Torao off even when Torao brought Hisoka the kirin Sabella. He would have kept it all up until Sabella fell ill nauseated by the constant scent of blood that lingered around Hisoka. Torao confronted Hisoka about the truth; that the game was over because Torao had killed the leaders and sent the only remaining member into hiding. Not sure how to handle the news he had a small breakdown and Torao decided that it would be best to take Hisoka far away from all his ties to playing in the Kawani lands and start over fresh.

Once Sabella had recovered they set off for the hot springs only to be stopped near the pass by Sabella's herd. There was an argument about where Sabella would go that ended in a hasty sort of marriage agreement between Sabella and Torao. Under the condition that the two produce children to further the herd Sabella was allowed to remain away.

All of this background started coming into play in 2011 and will continue to do so this year. In 2011 Hisoka and Torao discovered that Sabella's herd were beginning to get impatient sending out spies to check on them. At the very end of the year they found out that Sabella was pregnant and coming in to 2012 they have a basket to look after. The basket has been bringing them all closer together and pushing away old, bad memories. Later this year they will have to confront Sabella's herd about the unusual beastly nature of Sabella's only child so far. It is yet to be determined whether the herd will leave them be for once.

Aside from that he has a second confrontation planned for later this year. Thanks to Uwasa (Torao's daughter) he's going to discover that he has kids as well. Hisoka will also discover that Parnasabari has completely lost her mind after her encounter with him. Roni and I are uncertain exactly how this particular encounter is going to end up but it's going to be good and at least one thing is certain: Hisoka's going to start wondering what cursed him and Torao to make their kids turn out so strange.

RP links:
A Secret in the Morning Glow 2009
Seeking and Finding 2010
The Truth 2010-2011
Is it Over? 2011
And the Ice Rains Down 2011-2012
Other RPs are here.
Why do you think your pet should win?: Because Hisoka! And that is a good enough reason in and of itself. >w> Being more serious it's because he has one of my favorite plots. I have three favorite groups and HTS and now U is one of them. When I got Hisoka he wasn't actually going to have anything interesting going for him. To start with he was supposed to be straight and just make pretty babies, I'm not sure what happened there. Plot bunnies were running amok. He's gone through some serious changes throughout the years and I think that deserves some recognition. He's not elder material but I figured something like this would be the next best thing. =)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:06 am
DROOL AT MY MAN!
Owner(s): XBlind-DarknessX
Pet Name: Roman
Teepee Link: {X}
Tell me about your Pet:
Like any hero of a great novel Roman has suffered through a dark past that will eventually bring him to a bright future. His mother and father were killed by the maniacle Skinwalker Barracus, and his younger brother was taken from him by an unknown illness. He has been alone in this harsh world since he was a young stallion, being exposed to the pains of the world instead of the pleasures. As time goes on though, he is meeting others who will help him on his way. Allowing him to feel the rays of the sun as opposed to the choking darkness. Eventually he will be sent on a pligrimmage in order to become better attuned with himself and others. He will find the goddess and pass wisdom on to others who find themselves with their noses just above the water. He will also learn to put others first for doing so will make him feel much better inside, and help the others as well. He has much learning to do but the journey is the best part.
Tell me about your Plots:
Currently Roman has just ended his battle with Barracus, the skinwalker who murdered his mother, father, and lead to the death of his younger brother. (Wasn't him who did it but without parents Roman was lost on how to care for his brother in his worst time of need.) He barely escaped but soon fell from the sky due to his injuries. He was unable to defeat Barracus and was therefore ashamed of himself and willing to just remain on the ground waiting for death when a figure appeared before him. The Angeni named Haides came to his rescue, and will later become a father that Roman never had. Shortly Roman will meet his familiar Virgil, a wolf who knows far more than he lets on. Virgil will guide him down his long path, and be a constant companion to the once lonely wind. At some point Roman will be sent on a pilgrimmage, as mentioned earlier. His mind needs opening, and he needs enlightenment that can only be found by speaking to others living in this world. Attempting to do it alone is not the best solution for this solitary stallion. He will be challenged to only ask questions, and not to argue, which will be difficult for him. It is meant to allow him to listen and understand as opposed to yelling and instantly disagreeing. This will take a very long time and he will have to meet many Soquili, each with a new lesson for him even if they do not know it. At some point Roman will fall for a mare and wish to start a family. Just as his two foals are born the enemy from his past will return, Barracus! He is still on Roman's tail, seeing him as the one who got away, and now that Roman has his own family Barracus has more to add to his collection. At this juncture either the mare, one of the foals, or both of the foals will be stolen away by Barracus, and Roman will have to face him once more. To worsten the situation one of his foals has contracted the same mysterious illness that killed his brother, and without care is likely to die. The outcome of this battle will be left to fate, but this time he is better prepared!
RP links:
How Life Once Was...
Death
You Shaped My Life With Shadows
Dream a Little Dream of Me...
One Warm Day
Once the Same, Always the Same.
A Little Goes A Long Way
Elder Plot Thread
(Housing all rps and plots)

Why do you think your pet should win?:
I think Roman should win because he is the Soquili I have worked the hardest on. His plots have been well thought out, in my opinion, and I look forward to rping them. He is kind of following the path of 'from rags to riches' only the riches signifies his brilliant life to come. It was once said that life is the struggle, I have given him many struggles so as to better evolve him, and he seems to be taking the wheel on most of it. I hope to one day turn him into an elder to help and guide others along their lives and the struggles that make them. He will be a child of the goddess of the sun for his life was much like hers.  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:55 am
Nisshou H
If staff aren’t allowed to enter then please disregard. It said anyone so I’m just sort of assuming we are.
Staff are allowed *nodnod* =D well... except me XD but thats mostly because I would never allow myself to win over someone else hehehe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:21 pm
Owner(s): CheshireKttty
Teepee Link: Link <3
Tell me about your Teepee: Each soquili has their own page with unique banners. I try to match the banners to the pet via their personality. On each Soquili's page I keep track of their stats, basic information, history, personality, breeding information, family, any important links that they might have, RP Links, a signature pic, and a familiar if they have one. Basically if you wanted information on any one of my soquili you could easily find out everything there is to know about it. I also keep an index on the first page to easily navigate to the correct soquili.

I also try to keep track of other information on the front page such as links, quests, plot ideas, breeding forms, and any other information that doesn't quite fit any where else. Even though I can forget at times and get behind, I do try to keep my teepee as updated as possible.

Why do you think your Teepee should win?: I can only say that I think my teepee deserves a chance because of all of the hard work I have put into it. Each banner is specific to the soquili or page. I keep as much of the information as I can in my teepee and I update it as often as possible. I like to think that my format is rather unique, easy to navigate, and (hopefully) pleasing to the eye.

Thanks so much for the chance to enter ^.^  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:46 pm
I KNOW I AM BEAUTIFUL!
Owner(s): Amirynth
Pet Name: Malis
Pet Image or Link:
User Image

Teepee Link: [x] (Sadly needing updating)
Tell me about your Pet: Malis is a stubborn mare who loves to travel and was a shaman in her old village of Darkspear. She came to the Kawani lands to learn about the soquili there and ended up staying put. Malis and Immi created the Willowglen Herd and they live in a clearing in the woods surrounded by willows. Malis is very wise though she chooses not to show it, preferring to act a little more dense so that others will explain things to her easier. She is a good listener and is one to go to for advice though she does have unusual ways to explain herself. Quite fun loving and very social, the troll mare enjoys to chat with other soquili to find out what makes them tic and learn new customs. While she can be very opinionated and abhors anything that comes from the ocean, she has gotten better over the years, even re-accepting Tai'jin and that branch of the family back into the Vitterfolk herd. Where once her pride in her liniage was unmatched by any, she has become more interested in and more accepting of, what makes others different. With the growth of the Horde she has become more of the busy body matchmaker, matriarch of a strong and numerous family. She enjoys teaching the little ones and coordinating the protection of the Willowgen and Vitterfolk herds through her son Sen'jin.
Tell me about your Plots: War is coming. With the betrayal of someone close to the Troll's everyone is going to be on edge. The runaway granddaughter, Zandali returns with children in tow and Malis has to deal with the violent Tuuli. The young troll then sends Rynn down the path of darkness, encouraging her to take advice from the shadow man (Sabin's Warlock) which ends up with Rynn being attacked and the first notes of there being someone sinister on the borders of the Willowglen herd. Malis sends her son to investigate and he brings back word of a reformed skinwalker who is raising a family with a mare. She allows this to continue with the understanding that no one gets hurt however word gets back to the Trolls that killings are happening with more frequency caused by a feline. This coupled with news of a new skinwalker on the prowl sounds the alarm. At first Malis probes Solemn for information about skinwalkers but when he proves to be more evasive and it is shown that the children he is raising do not belong to the mare in question but another, more vicious skinwalker, the troll matriarch decides to take matters into her own hooves and declares war upon all the skinwalkers. There will be soquili attacked and Malis will be called upon to tend the injured. During this Rynn gets captured and is saved by Zev who once saved her before. However the trouble he brings with cause more tension in the herd and it will only be time before complete war is cried out.
More plots: Here
RP links: Three of my favorites -
The Games we play - The troll has become used to the Kawani people and yet there are still large differences that set them apart. Her size is one of them, her games are another. Malis finds Ashura and teaches her the game of 'Hoof-it' in exchange for how the mares of the Kawani lands flirt and charm the stallions. With her new found knowledge she tries to practice on Buiscut with disastrous results.
Making a great escape elsewhere - Ezriel finds a pregnant Malis and she teaches him how to combat the demons within that he received from his heritage. This is a very important RP as it illustrated her teaching methods. Many times she does not explain her motives and lessons and yet upon reflection her cryptic answers can reveal much about the soul and self.
Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match! - Revyra happens to come into the territory of the Vitterfolk and finds herself face to face with Malis herself. The friendly troll welcomes her there and promises the hawkstrider a good place to rest when she actually has in mind to introduce Revyra to the lone 'gryph Tempest in hope they would make a good match.
Why do you think your pet should win?: 'cause she is the most awesome trolls ever! Malis is my favorite character next to Rynn, is a fun and lovable mare as well as being quite interesting and many faceted. She has her flaws and downfalls as well as her strengths and good sides. Always with a friendly smile, she is happy to help when she can. Malis is also the leader of a fanclub herd as well as in cohorts with two others, the WillowGlen herd which she provides their protection, and the Hourglass Summit, which she is one of the council members.

That and it's Malis... why not?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:20 am
Owner(s): Kirowyn Love
Tell me about your Teepee: I use it for basically everything - Plotting, keeping track of RPs and herds (or lack-thereof for the most part...), quests etc.
Why do you think your Teepee should win?: I started my major overhaul This year in June (As far as I can tell - I'm pretty sure that's when I started? It might have been earlier.) I made my own banners, family trees and have pretty good descriptions of my Soquili in there. I'm still working on fleshing everything outl hopefully I'll finish by the end of the month.

Updates still to come: family trees for all Soquili, filled out Bios for everyone, plots for everyone.

DROOL AT MY MAN!
Owner(s): Kirowyn Love and Amethyst M Bell
Pet Name: Crisanto
Pet Image or Link:
User Image
Tell me about your Pet: Crisanto is like an Arthurian knight; a complete gentleman. He tries to be honorable in everything he does. He's also a family man and is lifemated to the beautiful Kanani. After he was lifemated, he likes to stick around his family - getting his adventuring done in his earlier years. I'm sure there will be an outing or two with his children at some point though.
Tell me about your Plots: Plots in TP - Basically what I'm trying to do with him is make him a leader and give him a background for his knightly personality. Currently I'm RPing him as a foal in the knight school. I go back and forth between adult and foal so I can get his whole story (even though I got him as an adult.)
RP links: Also linked in TP ^_^
Why do you think your pet should win?:
~~Even though he hasn't been RPed that much, I'm taking it slowly with Cris. (Maybe a bit more slowly than I first intended, but meh.) There is much planned RP that's going to happen - lots of back plotting and future plotting.
~~He is handsome and a role model for good hearted Soquili.

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:55 am
Owner(s): Looneytaz82
Teepee Link:Teepee
Tell me about your Teepee: My teepee is my pride and joy. I feel that every Soq I am lucky enough to get a special, and this they need a special place to be housed. My teepee is handsomely located along the riverbed, convenient for anyone (except Kanic, who HATES the water). My teepee allows for all of my Soq to get some much needed rest, and always welcomes anyone over to visit.
Why do you think your Teepee should win?: Since owning my first Soq, my teepee was important to me. I was excited to set it up and get things organized. While I took the basic layout from Moxxiie, I customized the entire thing to my liking. My images were all made from scratch. I even take the time to make banners for foals and adults, the the banners change based on how the Soq is being RPed. I also make sure that each banner posted in the mules post links to their bio post. Each Soq has their own post with all of the pertinent info, from RPs, to familiars, breeding tries, and their own plots and ideas. What prides me the most about my teepee is that its never been outdated. I take care to update it each and every time I am fortunate enough to add another Soq to my herd. I have never had to play "catch up" on it. There usually isn't a week that does not go by that I have not made some fine tuning adjustments at least once or twice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW I AM BEAUTIFUL!

Owner(s): Looneytaz82
Pet Name:Amira
Pet Image or Link:User Image
Teepee Link: Teepee
Tell me about your Pet: Amira is a very special mare. As my first Soq ever (Gifted as a basket), she will always hold that special place in my heart. I have worked hard to get some plots worked and, and am still working on a mega plot for her. As a newb to Soq (Only 9 months right now) I feel that I have put so much hard work and dedication into her to mold her into the mare she has become. She has grown (and in the process of growing even more as we speak) to become a wonderful lady, and although she has her issues, she has found a stallion that will stand by her side.
Tell me about your Plots: Amira left her family at a young age (Still to be plotted out exactly why). She has grown up knowing very little about the royalty in her family. She always felt judged by others, especially mares. It wasn't until a good friend told her that she was unique and should not let them get to her that she realized this. She also decided to seek out her father to find answers about her family and the royal blood.

While all of this is happening, Amira also faces nightmares periodically. She does not know who or why this nightmare appears. She has a larger plot in the works to confront this nightmare, which starts as vision while sleeping, to actual appearances in random RP's. In the end, Amira will have a small herd that will go with her on the journey to confront the now living nightmare. She will find that the nightmare really wasn't bad, but instead trying to teach her about believing in herself, and that no matter what is on the outside, the true personality is on the inside.
RP links: Most are from 2011!
~~~~~[PRP]Things that go Bump in the Forest (Shiya,Amira&Maddox) ~ DROPPED sad
~~~~~[PRP] Royalty by the River ~ COMPLETED
~~~~~{PRP} Wake-up Call {Amira & Amenophis } ~ COMPLETED
~~~~~{PRP} High Fliers (Amira and Daphne)
~~~~~[PRP] Don't be so quiet! (Phaedra and Amira) ~ COMPLETED
~~~~~ [PRP] Shaman & Amira: Water, Sun, & Relaxation!
~~~~~{PRP} Amira and Alinea ~ Brazen Grazing?
~~~~~[PRP] A meeting by chance
~~~~~{PRP} The Fallen Feather
~~~~~[PRP] Friend ship setting sail! [Lissa x Amira]
~~~~~{PRP} A Daughter's Question's
Why do you think your pet should win?: Amira is a very special Soq that needs a self esteem boost! I feel like the amount of time and planning I have put into her deserves it. And because of everything else I have posted here, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:10 am
DROOL AT MY MAN!
Owner(s): JetAlmeara
Pet Name: Ironforge
Teepee Link: Link
Tell me about your Pet: Ironforge comes from a land far away that has been devastated by one disaster after another. Along with several other Soquili he has sought a new life in new lands - for several years Ironforge, tired of the endless fighting and petty ways of his fellows secluded himself on a mountain top. As time went on however the shaggy stallion realized that living in such a fashion was doing nothing to change the problems that had driven him there...and so he returned to Soquili society.

Finding the Moonglade herd he was quickly made the Beta and spends a good deal of time ensuring that the herd is safe, he has trained a stallion named Kaleidoscope in the art of being a Knight and sent him off to spread the good deeds to others while he too continues to fight evil to the best of his ability - determined to see the world changed within his lifetime.

During his time with the herd he has met a mare named Keely and the two of them have raised their children to adulthood - Ironforge is now bound and determined to shape his son into a Knight as well.
Tell me about your Plots: While Ironforge might be moving past his prime fighting wise - he's a bit older then most young stallions out fighting the good fight - he's still determined to do what he can to help the side of good. At the moment he has trained one student in the Knightly ways and is now looking to train his son Zhevra in the same manner. Unbeknownst to him an old friend is sending him his rather shy and naive adopted daughter. With Ironforges help Cheveyo hopes his daughter will be able to face the world in safety...unbeknownst to both of the stallions this decision will soon lead everyone involved on a daring path of danger, joy, despair and in the end...victory.
RP links:
what happened to you? - Ironforge finds a wounded mare and keeps watch over her while she recovers.
Knightly training - Ironforge trains his student Kale in the ways of being a Knight
Investigations - Ironforge and Kale investigate teh arrival of the new Mini breeds.
The art of Dueling - Ironforge delivers Kale's final test to Knighthood
Why do you think your pet should win?: Ironforge is a catalyst for a major storyline - without him a good deal of the things I have planned simply would not be able to happen. While we are still only in the starting stages of the story - mostly background and set-up RP's in the end I'm hoping it will be quite epic & Ironforge will be the wise mentor that steers the good guys in the right direction.

I KNOW I AM BEAUTIFUL!
Pet Name: Mercy
Pet Image or Link:User Image
Teepee Link: Link

Tell me about your Pet: Mercy is everything her name makes her out to be - she is kind,gentle and compassionate. A complete do-gooder Mercy spends most of her time pointing out the positive sides to any situation she seems to find herself in - unfortunately her good nature and somewhat naive outlook in life tends to make her a target for the more manipulative minds in the Soquili world.

At least while she's young. As Mercy moves through life she will gain a better understanding of the way things work and work to change it for the better
Tell me about your Plots: Mercy was abandoned as a basket and raised by a herd of usdia. Despite the difference's she had with Cheveyo and his herd she none the less feels like a true part of the family and was a happy if somewhat sheltered foal. Since none of the Usdia knew how to fly thre was no one to instruct Mercy on the finer points of flight and the young mare was left to learn on her own until she met a wandering mare named Camaria and received lessons.

Having learned to fly the world opened up for Mercy and Cheveyo becoming worried about his adoptive daughters sudden urge to explore and her somewhat naive outlook on life has sent her to Ironforge so that she might learn how to protect herself as she makes her way through life.

This decision will now start Mercy on the path of turning from a naive and rather sheltered youngster into a brave & good hearted defender of the light, in time Mercy will gather around her a band of Knights and through many trials and tribulations experience both despair and defeat and ultimate victory, they will save many, loose a few along the way, fall in love - loose love but in the end become stronger then they were when they started.
RP links:
Growing Family - Mercy finds out her rather unique family is about to grow
Remember that Night - Mercy accompanies her sister on a trip to find the baskets father
Dreams of Flight - Mercy encourages her nephew to follow his dreams no matter how odd they might seem
Practice makes Perfect - finally true flying lessons!
high Winds can't stop me - A follow up from Camaria to see how Mercy is coming along
Time to try something new - Cheveyo informs Mercy that he is sending her to Ironforge
Why do you think your pet should win?: ALthough technically only in the first chapter of Mercy's story and still somewhat of a naive mare she has none the less grown a great deal since things first began - flying lessons have given her confidence and she's about to take her first steps onto the path of a brave new destiny.

Teepee Link: link
Tell me about your Teepee: I decided to put all my Soquili's information in little blurbs on the front page rather then give each of them their own pages - mostly this was for my own ease of use - I found it easier to go through and update one page rather then flip from page to page looking for ap articular soq - but I also think it makes things a bit easier to navigate, anyone can come and read everything they need to know about my soq simply by visiting the first page of my Teepee. Useful links like my MCCL, breeding agreements and plot thread are also available on the front page as well as a comprehensive Table of Contents.
Why do you think your Teepee should win?: I think it's pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate & update

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:26 pm
I KNOW I AM BEAUTIFUL!
Owner(s): Roniel Targaryen
Pet Name: Samsara
Tell me about your Pet:
Personality: Samsara is vengeful and cruel. She hates her father for his rejection of her as a skinwalker and has devoted her life to getting back at him for it. She can be very subtle and manipulative of soquili to try to warp them, but sometimes her cravings for violence overwhelm her subtly and she simply attacks. To other skinwalker and likewise evil soquili she is wary, but willing and able to use them for her own ends as well. With her strong vindictive streak and her ability to bend other soquili to reach her goal, she is a force to be reckoned with.

History: Samsara grew up in a loving family, even under the shadow of the kalona blood that came from her father's side. She was growing up a normal, if a bit shy, filly when she met her sister for the first time. Adour had grown up away from the family and, unlike Samsara and her siblings, had learned to hunt. Though Samsara was initially repulsed by the idea of eating meat her sister slowly wore away her reservations and eventually managed to get Samsara to take her first taste.

That first bite of meat seemed to awaken in Samsara feelings and cravings that she had never before acknowledged. Though she was still morally opposed to the eating of meat she began to indulge herself from time to time when her willpower wore thin. These slip-ups began to haunt Samsara and drew her away from her family and most of the rest of soquili-kind.

One dark night she was discovered preying upon an animal and cursed to be a skinwalker. Her old timidity vanished and she finally accepted her bloodlust. Her father Hayagriva rejected her when he saw her transformed and this incited a powerful grudge within her. From then on, Samsara made it her personal goal to make Haya's life miserable and to tear down everything he stood for.

Tell me about your Plots:
This has been an incredibly busy year for Samsara. She was turned into a skinwalker Jan-Feb last year, and her plots exploded. When she became a skinwalker, her father drove her away from her herd and home. This filled her with both despair and rage, and she vowed to get revenge on Hayagriva for abandoning her in the midst of her glorious transformation. Samsara tried to practice killing so she could go after Haya herself but found that she didn't have the skill even if she had the desire. Because of this, she gathered a group of evil skinwalkers to launch an attack against her father.

She and her skinwalkers caught Haya and several other Padmapani members in the forest. Despite all odds, the Padmapani managed to force Samsara and her fiends off, and Samsara disappeared once more from her father's life. Though defeated, Samsara realized the great success she had in actually getting skinwalkers to work together for a time. She realized that she could influence other soquili to do evil, and be the opposite of her father who influence them to do good.

Samsara embarked on a new chapter in her life with this realization. She went around sowing discord and unhappiness. She convinced soquili that their families mocked them behind their back, and she even incited previously benign soquili into violence. She grew in confidence and ability during this time, all the while cursing her father.

Eventually, Samsara came to the realization that she needed more than just herself if she wanted to achieve maximum carnage. With this in mind, she gathered and in some cases forced a group of evil soquili together to be her servants, the Mahapadma.

One day, the kalona Xelloss came to Samsara with news of the Padmapani herd's movements. Samsara recognized this as her best shot at doing some real damage tot he Padmapani herd. She gathered up her Mahapadma and brought them to ambush the Padmapani. Knowing that this would be her last attempt to kill her father, Samsara vowed to make the Padmapani bleed...

And this plot is ongoing!

RP links:

Fire burning through us - Samsara struggles to understand what has happened to her in her first night of being a skinwalker. Fortunately, there is someone there to help teach her...

Of all the things that could have happened - Samsara encounters her father who is shocked and horrified at her transformation. Devastated and furious with Hayagriva's rejection, Samsara vows to make him pay for the pain he has caused her.

Pain for me, pain for you - Samsara attempts to kill her first soquili prey, but finds that it's more difficult than anticipated.

The death pact - Samsara encounters a familiar skinwalker and convinces him to join her nefarious plot to kill her father.

Join us - Samsara gains a dangerous new ally.

Monstrous empty fate - Samsara and her skinwalker group launch their attack on Hayagriva but are ultimately turned back by him and other Padmapani herd members.

Lessons - Samsara finds another of her kind and teaches her what it means to be a skinwalker.

Deadly foolishness - Samsara finds a gullible stallion and tempts him to harm others.

Drag you deeper - Samsara meets again with the gullible stallion after tricking him into attacking an innocent soquili.

Whispers in the dark - Samsara uses information she has gathered on Deanneth Chamberland to sway him to doubt his family.

Anger's price - Samsara takes advantage of squabbling cousins to send a bloody message to her father.

Enter Mahapadma - Samsara recruits for her dark answer the the Padmapani herd.

Dark wings, dark words - Xelloss comes to Samsara with a fateful message.

Crush the lotus - Samsara readies the Mahapadma for the fight, and they set off.

These RPs are simultaneous and reflect what is happening to different parts of the herd:
The wheel of suffering - Hayagriva fights Samsara

Bloody nails and broken hearts - The soquili of the Padmapani herd who stayed to defend it battle with the Mahapadma.

Why do you think your pet should win?: I think Samsara should win because she has undergone an immense amount of plotting and character development over the course of the last year! It's been almost a year exactly since she was turned into a skinwalker and I can hardly believe it hasn't been longer. Samsara turning into a skinwalker last winter truly revolutionized my plots. Before she arrived, the Padmapani was a safe and happy place with no great troubles. After the current plot is finished, the Padmapani will be devastated. Already Vara has officially stepped down as alpha as the herd due to Samsara's attack.

Samsara is definitely one of my favorite soquili ever and her plots have been the greatest undertakings I've ever attempted at soquili.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff