[PRP] Friend ship setting sail! [Lissa x Amira]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:22 pm
User ImageLissa strolled through the flowers, bending to smell each one. Today was a wonderful day. The sun was shining, the breeze was cooling and she was calm for the first time since she can remember. She was relaxing today. Not worrying about anything except herself.

Lissa hummed, twirling in the flowers and giggling. It was nice to be care free like this. She stopped, her mood shifting when she realised it wouldn't last. She still had a herd to look after, lands to defend. Things needed to be done and she needed to do then.

Sitting down, she sighed. Why does it always end like this? Why can't someone else take the responsibility?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:52 am
User Image

Amira was spending her day doing what she usually did, spreading her wings and getting some air time. She knew that this would probably be one of the last days for this since the air was cooling. Usually when it was cool, Amira stayed grounded, but when she was flying she had the most time to think. Lately she had been weighing in on what others said. She was normally shy and afraid of what the others were thinking, especially other mares. As she was in mid thought up in the air, she saw another mare below in the field, another unicron.

Amira decided to land, and for the first time in a very long time, actually start a conversation. Amira was nervous, but kept thinking about what her friend Phaedra had told her. Her assurance that not everyone was critical of her, and the encouragement to speak to her father was helping her through this time in particular. "Well hello!'[ she said to the stranger. "I don't think I have seen you around before." she continued, "My name is Amira."

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:14 pm
Lissa turned at the sound of the voice, coming face to face with another mare. She smiled brightly, already relishing in the fact that another's company would distract her from her own thoughts. "Yeah, I'm just passing through, really. Decided to take time to smell the flowers, so to speak." Shifting her weight between legs, Lissa eyed the ground for a moment before looking back at the mare. "Name's Vasilissa. But you can call me Lissa - it's less of a mouthful."

Lissa mentally prepared herself for conversation. This is what she needed. Contact with soquili that WEREN'T training, berating or trying to kill her. She needed friends who didn't know anything about what she was going through. Not right away, at least. She didn't want them to try and give her advice or befriend her out of pity. She wanted friends because they genuinely liked her. Perhaps this could be one of those friends. She would see.

Bringing herself back to the moment, she eyed the mare once more. "Do you live around here?"

Looneytaz82
Tag!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:12 pm
As soon as the mare started speaking, Amira felt very calm and relaxed, which didnt usually happen. "The flowers around here always smell so blissful!" Amira said. "I had to land to get a better whiff" she said as she took a deep breath. "That is such a pretty name," Amira continued on, "But not surprising for such a pretty lady as yourself." Amira tried to keep the conversation flowing, but in honesty, it was the first time she truly felt that comfortable with a conversation starting so well, with the exception, of course, of her companion.

"Yeah, I usually stay right around this area because it is so peaceful." Amira replied to the Lissa's question. as she said this, she made a small glance around to see if her mate, Amenophis was anywhere around. She didn't expect him to be, but she wondered anyway.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:05 pm
Lissa blushed at the compliment, bowing her head and mumbling a thank you. She wasn't used to kind words - her teachers all believed kind words made you soft so they spoke with harsh tongues that lashed at her like whips. It was nice to have a pleasant conversation for once.

"It is quite peaceful." Lissa bent down herself, sniffing at the flowers once more. The smell soothed her. It was a little odd that a flower soothed her so much - but she didn't put a lot of thought into the fact. She watched Amira glance around and tilted her head. "Are you waiting for someone? I'm sorry if I'm intruding on something important."

Looneytaz82
Tag!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:34 pm
"Oh no," Amira started, "I was just glancing around to see if Amenophis was here." she said. She got caught, for a slight moment, in thought about him, which happened just about every time she said his name. "Don't be silly, your not intruding upon anything" Amira finished. Just then a nice gust blew through, and Amira got a nice blast of heavily scented cool air. She took another deep breath to enjoy.

She wanted to invoke more conversation, but was unsure how to proceed, so instead asked another pretty simple question to get the mare talking more. "Did you have any plans for the rest of the day?"

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:34 pm
Lissa smiled gently. The mare had someone to look for; and by the looks of the way she got caught up in her thoughts Lissa knew it was someone she loved dearly. It must be great to have your only care in the world at this moment be about your lover, she thought to herself, sadly.

Breathing in the fresh air, Lissa used it as an excuse to let out a long sigh. "Today? Hmm.." Lissa went over her plans in her head. She had to meet with leaders to discuss alliances. Try and find more guards. Practice fighting and battle strategies. Read more boring books about politics. "I did. But I think they can wait for now. I'm enjoying some time off." She smiled. "What about you? Did you have any plans?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:25 am
Amira wondered what the other mare had to do, but didnt want to ask. After all, they had just met, and Amira did not want to pry. She figured that the mare would open up to her in due time, if she felt comfortable. Amira knew ho hard it was to open up to others sometimes. She played it off, and continued on with the conversation.

"It is a very nice day to enjoy some time off," Amira said. "And that's pretty much what I am doing today." Usually her days were like this anyway, but she didn't want to seem 'lame' towards her new friend.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:03 am
Lissa brushed her fringe out of her eyes as a breeze tussled her hair. She could not stop smiling. It was a perfect day, to say the least. Turning to Amira she grinned. "It would be wonderful to do this everyday, don't you think?" She laughed lightly. "I'd happily trade places with anyone that has that luxury."

And that was the truth. Vasilissa wished she could simply throw away all her responsibilities and just do what she wanted, whenever she wanted. But of course she knew she wouldn't. So many depended on her and she owed her father. She continued for their sake, not her own.

Looneytaz82
Tag!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:18 pm
Amira knew exactly how the mare felt, even if it was in different ways. "I must be nice to have a luxury like this," Amira said, "so relaxing and calming to spend a day like this." Although Amira did spend days 'doing nothing', she had way to many things on her mind keeping her occupied. "I am sure my days will change, and the time that I do have now will be missed," Amira said, "All in due time.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:09 pm
Lissa thought for a moment; the mare had a point. She was in the prime of her life, so to speak. Sure, she had a lot of responsibilities and issues that liked to beat her and try to keep her down; but she always pushed through them and she always got back on her feet.

She'd look back on these times fondly; even when they were harsh, because they'll have made her the mare she is. "Well we don't have to worry about that any time soon. We're still young." She smiled softly and lowered herself to the ground, sitting on the soft grass.

Looneytaz82
Tag!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:38 pm
Amira sat for a moment quietly thinking about what she had just said. Did she really mean what she said. Was this they key to helping her resolve her problems and set course for the future. "We are still young," she responded, "With lots to look forward to!"

While she believed what she was saying, she had to say it over again a few times to get it to sink in. But she still felt like something might be on the other mares mind. She didn't seem to invoke much conversation, much like herself, and that was a sign. "So, what would you normally be doing if you weren't enjoying the 'Do Nothing' day?" Amira sked.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:21 pm
Lissa pursed her lips. She had a million things she'd be doing right now if she wasn't enjoying herself. Training, lore studying, ground keeping, foraging, guarding.. Every job a herd had, she took over. Honestly, some days it was too much and she felt ready to throw it all away, give it all up. But she'd worked too hard for this, gone through too much for this. There was too much at stake.

"Too many things to count. I lead a herd, you see. We're still small, though, so a lot of the responsibilities fall onto me." She let out a sigh. "And yourself?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:37 pm
LOLTERNATIVE

Amira was set back for a minute. "A Herd Leader?" she though to herself. She was in the presence of a herd leader, and knew immediately that she could learn a lot from this mare, she only need to pay attention and talk to the mare. Maybe this was someone she could open up to much more than she had. "There must be a lot of responsibility in that. Something I could probably never handle," she chuckled, even though she really meant it. "Thats a huge task, I can't imagine you being able to even take one 'do nothing' day." Amira was genuinely curious though.

"Oh, me?" she asked, as if the mare could be talking to anyone else, "I would probably be out spending the day with my mate, Amenophis, if he was around. I'm sure he'd have me going on some sort of 'adventure'. Thats usually how we spend our time."

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items