Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:26 am
User Image

Roman was a foal again, he was running, running as fast as he could and calling out but there was no sound. Before him he could barely make out the frame of his father, walking brusquely away as he struggled to catch up. After running as hard and fast for as long as he could he stopped suddenly, his head whipping around to look behind him. Horror filled him from ears to hooves as he noticed the collapsed silhouette of a foal. His heart pounded as he ran to his brother’s side, looking him over and taking in his lack of breathing. Tears came to his eyes and he instantly knew that Cottus was dead. He turned to look for his father once more but there was nothing around him but darkness. His eyes opened and he was a stallion lying beneath a tree.

His heart was still pounding in his chest and his breathing was rapid as though he had been running recently. Lifting his head from the ground he brought himself so he was no longer sprawled out but still on lying down. His icy blue eyes wavered as he was suddenly filled with sorrow and rage. It wasn’t very often that he felt something but after dreams like these he couldn’t help but to feel distraught. Each of these things he had been forced to live through and now he was being forced to dream about it. Life seemingly enjoyed dealing him rotten hands, which is how he came to be all by himself beneath this tree. Neither a friend nor lover in the world, no one who knew his name or had some distant memory of him. He was alone and though he would admit it, he was miserable and self loathing. His day already felt black and hateful, what more could go wrong?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:02 pm
User ImageShocker had wandered off on his own again. It was becoming habit forming since nothing has happened to him. It could be because he was so different and little compared to most of the other soquili, nothing bad happened. Whatever the reason, the little imp usdia would continue to push his luck.

His wings twitched the further he walked away from the comfort zone. The multi-colored legs carried him towards a grove of trees as the scent of something more than grass filled his nostrils. Before he could see the tree or what else was there, Shocker closed his eyes and let his little hoofs go. The double tipped tail flicked out behind him as the wind blew around his wings. That was until he hit something soft.

Cautiously opening an eye, he looked at what he ran into. His little body let out a sigh of relief that it wasn't some bear or worse. "Umm.. Hello?" Giving a nervous grin at the other male.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:29 pm
Just as in tales he heard something more did go wrong once he thought nothing could. Something bumped into him, causing him to swiftly turn his icy blue eyes upon it. The fact it had been a foal and had already apologized for doing so meant nothing to him. He was tired of encountering others and listening to their sickeningly sweet stories of love and life. He had already had a foal bump into him once and that ended up in further irritation he did not wish to address. His eyes roamed the little black and multicolored body coldly before he snorted loudly. “Watch it!” He snapped. “Didn’t your parents ever cram into that small head of yours that looking where you’re going is a smart idea?” His tone was indignant and exasperated; he was not in the mood to deal with such affairs as dimwits wandering the earth.

“The world is a bad enough place without your dimwitted kind tripping all over it.” He finished before standing. He didn’t even take into account how much taller he was than the foal nor did he care. He looked down, red eyebrows knitted together in an angry expression. Certainly he was overreacting but he had just come to the point where he no longer cared. Whenever he wished to be left alone some bumbling idiot would come along and ruin his already horrid day.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:12 pm
He gazed up and up and up at the big stallion. Feeling extremely small, the young foal moved back so he could look a bit easier. "My parents told me to let my wings guide me." Shocker scrunches his face, "Or was it let my heart. Either way I thought I was heading to grass."

The blue tipped wings fluttered as he stared at the look given to him. "Who stepped on your tail this morning? And don't say me... I just hit your rump." For a small usdia, the imp had a little bit of a mouth on him, when he wanted it. And being yelled at by an adult for an accident called for it.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:50 am
An unpleasant snort sounded from the stallion as he rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Then evidently they are as stupid as you are or they just don’t care whether or not you get killed by some awful beast.” The memory of his mother’s murder added fuel to his already blazing fire. Parents telling their children to wander around until death found them, how stupid.

“If only you knew anatomy you would know that he tail is attached to the rump, and, it isn’t just you. Every creature around here is as dull and idiotic as the next.” He didn’t even know if he was making sense anymore but at this point he had just discovered he didn’t care. The foal in front of him mattered about as much to him as a pebble in his hoof. “Why don’t you just scamper off and continue on your suicidal adventure instead of bother adults who don’t want to be pestered by the likes of you?”

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:42 am
Glaring at the male, Shocker stamped his little hoofs. "That is uncalled for." Being an Imp did have some advantages or maybe it was just foal intuition telling him. Either way he was hurt that an adult would talk so meanly about another parent.

"Maybe if you weren't so rude, you would have company around you!" The Imp male turned, his wings dropped as he fought the tears that threatened to fall. He would not give this bully the satisfaction of tears.

Talking softly, "My parents are not stupid. They love me and want me to trust my instincts. What does that one know? He is just a grumpy old stallion." As he continued walking, Shocker spotted something near by that could be useful.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:24 am
Roman laughed humorlessly and shook his head. “If I wanted company I would seek it. If you weren’t so naïve you would see I am tired of company and of annoying little things such as yourself.” Why was it that whenever he wished to be left alone someone always had to come along and bother him? He would just be walking quietly or lying down and the next thing he knew someone was trying to speak with him or bumping into him. He watched as the Imp strode away, not an ounce of remorse in his heart for inflicting pain to the foal. “Good riddance.” He mumbled as he turned and flicked his tail. “Parents wanting a foal to trust their instincts, how stupid is that? They don’t have any instincts.” He continued grumbling. His father had forced him into such a situation, making him think on his feet and forcing him to become the protector. Parents weren’t good for anything but causing more pain for their children. He lowered his head in shame a moment, thinking on his dear mother, it wasn’t her fault.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games