Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

Amira squinted just as the sun started to peak above the horizon. She yawned and attempted to get comfy again. She felt well rested, but wanted to rest just a bit more. Her night had been filled with dreams of the new stallion she had met yesterday. She relived most of the day during her dreams.

Just then she had an idea. She'd fly up and try to locate the stallion's resting place and see if she could sneak up and give him a startle. She flew high, as to not allow him to hear her flapping wings.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:05 am
User Image

Amenophis had that mare Amira on his mind since he left her yesterday. She even plagued his dreams with the fun they had in the water. He opened his eyes because he could no longer sleep, he wanted to get up and find her back at the old spot to have more fun. He got to his hooves and looked around to make sure he was alone. His eyes closed again as he thought only of the mare. Her beauty, her grace and her lovely personality; he began to feel all warm inside and he smiled to himself. Was he really beginning to fall in love with this mare? He shook his head to rid himself of the thought, it couldn't be, they had only met one day but then again he couldn't deny how she made him act and feel. A heavy sigh escaped from him and he walked out of the teepee and into the forest.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:16 pm
After quite a bit of flying, Amira began to lose hope on finding the stallion she had grown to love visiting with. She landed to rest a bit and reminisce on the happenings of yesterday. She relived the berry sharing and the race to the river. Just then something hit her. "River?" she asked herself, "Could he be at the river already?" She asked more hoping that he would be just as excited to see her again, and was going to meet her there today.

She began flapping her wings and lifted off to check by the river. Amira landed and looked around, but to no avail. She started to lose hope, maybe her thoughts were null. maybe this stallion really wasn't as into her as she had been hoping.

Amira hung her head low, and made her way over to the entrance of the forest, when she heard a bit of rustling. She peered through the trees to see who the movement could have been. All of a sudden she saw that familiar face that she had been looking for. It was him!

She tried to hide herself a bit, hoping to have the moment of surprise as soon as he exited the forest area.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:05 pm
Amenophis decided that he wouldn't try looking for her, he would just let her find him. His hooves carried him out of the forest and into the open area that held the lake. He looked around and noticed a little bit of purple hidden among the brush but he ignored it and made his way to the lake. His mind was filled of nothing else but her, the way she looked, walked and talked even filled his mind. She seemed to be a plague that he could not get rid of to save his life.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:16 pm
Amira waited for a few minutes, and when she saw him walk past her, she almost dropped. She had not seen him overnight, and his looks just put her back in awe.

Amira had this whole masterminded plan of how to ruffle his feathers, so to speak, and the minute he walked past, all of that was gone. There was no need to spook or startle him now, she was just glad that she got to see him again. Even though the lake wasn;t that far from the forest, she decided to gallop over to him after a few minutes.

She finally met up to him, still trying to catch her breath from all the flying she had just done, along with the small galloping to get beside him. She managed to catch enough breath to inch out a few words, "So.... How are... you.... this.... morning?' She asked in between breaths.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:27 pm
Amenophis was extremely excited because she was back! He didn't want to let her know about his excitement so he turned slowly towards her. "Good, how is yours?" He was being polite because he noticed she was out of breath and was wondering why. The need to ask her formed inside him but he ignored it because part of him really didn't want to know the answer.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:41 pm
Amira grinned, thinking that he hadn't really noticed her shortness of breath, or maybe he didn't care to ask. She was still filled with excitment that she got to spend more time with him.

"My morning's been....good." she said, hoping she had finally caught her breath. "When did you get here?" she asked, pretending like she hadn't been obsessed with him this morning.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:42 pm
Amenophis glanced her way and smiled before walking into the water. "Shortly before you arrived." He was being honest but a part of him knew she had already been here. His heart seemed to stop whenever she was close to him, if he could see her or not.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:41 pm
Amira followed him closer to the water. The bent down to get a small sip. "Oh really," she asked, meaning it more like a statement. Just as she took that sip, she heard a small crack in her neck. She let out a quick "Ouch!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:23 pm
Amenophis looked at her and once he heard the noise coming from her body he immediately moved from the water and next to her in a heart beat. "What's wrong?" He asked and started to look her over as if the answer would jump out at him.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:08 pm
Amira didn't want to tell him what really was wrong. "Um... its just..." She stopped. For as quick as the stallion was by her side the moment she showed any sign of pain, she knew she couldn't really hide it from him. She began to think that he really cared for her, and he deserved the truth.

"Well...," it was hard to start the sentence, but she knew once she started, she wouldn't be able to stop. "I... didnt get much sleep last night. And the few hours I got, I must have slept wrong. My necks been bothering me, and appearently that was what just cracked."

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:31 pm
Amenophis turned away from her and tried to think about what would help her and ease her pain. "Maybe you should lay down and rest." He told her and laid down beside her, he cared deeply for her and he wasn't even sure why.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:09 am
Amira agreed with the stallion. She knew she should probably get some rest, but she didn't want to, and knew she wouldn't be able to anyway. "I should, but I know that I wont get much rest anyway."

She turned to him, and gently leaned down to nudge him. "Besides, who wants to sleep the day away?" she said in a playful way.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:56 am
Amenophis looked up at her and frowned, he was truly sad. "How could you not get rest? I'll rest with you." He told her and he meant what he was telling her. He closed his eyes and began to relax hoping that she would follow.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:10 am
"Because," Amira started to say. She could feel herself get a bit embarrassed. She felt that she couldn't hide any more of her feelings, even though she had skirted around the really reason earlier.

"I hope I don't scare you away..." she said worriedly, "I have a tremendous amount of feelings for you. Even more than you could imagine. When I close my eyes, I see nothing but you." Amira paused, and looked at him, wondering what his facial expressions would be.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff