Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Just a little batty (Goth x Terra Stryker)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:12 pm
This is an RP (started in PMs) Between Goth and Terra Stryker.
(( It will be continued here ))

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:13 pm
Naysha Aysha
The air was crisp and cold, just the way Goth liked it. His yellow eyes glowed through the shadows of the forest. Muscles were tight, he was ready to spring, he was on the hunt. This night he not only craved blood, but flesh as well. It was definitely not the best night to meet Goth for sure, but especially if you are a kolona.

Long burgundy hair draped over his shoulders and there was a slight sounds coming from the things stuck in his wings. He gritted his teeth getting impatient for his meal. Ears twitched from side to side as he inhaled trying to get any scent of sound he could. As this point he would try to eat his own mother if she came round the corner......ok not really. There were some things that would entertain him long enough that he wouldn't eat them. Like a foal, a mother, or something he had never encountered before.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:13 pm
tefla
The night's cool air awakened another creature in the forest. Pale moonlight filtered through the branches of a particularly large tree. Large wings unfurled from the creature slowly, like the opening petals of a flower as glowing red eyes surveyed the landscape below.

Terra's bat form was larger than those of a regular bat and as she awoke from her slumber her massive wings snapped open. The skinwalker was definitely feeling hungry tonight. Alighting from the perch she found earlier Terra silently flew to the forest floor where she phased into her equine form. Folding her wings tightly alongside her flank Terra sought off in search of some delicious morsel to devour. The chance of her stumbling across and making a meal of another Soquili ran low but Terra savored the hunt.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:14 pm
Naysha Aysha
Goth let an almost silent grumble slip from his mouth as his ears picked up a small sound. It reminded him of the sound his own wings made, perhaps just bats or even better a small kalona. Then again he could just be hearing things, either way it was best to investigate. He turned his hooves to the direction of the sound licking his fangs with some hope

Goth tucked his massive wings to his body as tight as he could before moving into the underbrush. His eyes peering through the darkness hoping to see before he was seen. It was always harder to hunt kalona in that respect. They were normally hunting at this hour as well, though it did help that they never expected to be hunted. Suddenly he spotted movement, but it was just to far away to tell what it was. He ducked down slowly deciding to wait and see what it was.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:15 pm
tefla
Terra meanwhile had found a snack. A rabbit dangled limp from the claw on her left wing. Tossing the dead animal onto the ground Terra stood over the kill before savoring the scent of death. Lowering her head the mare took one large chunk of flesh from her meal before chewing slowly. Her stomach gurgled happily as she partook of the act of sating her blood lust.

A low whisper of movement was caught by the mare and her posture changed to being on high alert. While there weren't a lot of predators higher on the food chain Terra still felt the need to be cautious. Her gaze shifted to the surrounding foliage before she kicked the rest of the rabbit carcass under a bush. Snarling softly at the thought of her meal being interrupted Terra stamped impatiently before catching another scent on the air. One that really made her day. Seemed there was another Soquili right nearby. Could this day get any better?

"Who's there?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:16 pm
Naysha Aysha
Goth moved a little just so he could see the soquili better as she spoke. His giant ears twitched as he took in just what he saw. That was no kalona, but just what was it? She almost reminded him of well him! He let out a growl before breaking through the brush. Goth had no interest in eating something he could not put a name on. He fluffed his fur up a bit before heading towards the mare.

"Good evening." Goth hissed a bit, he wasn't trying to start a fight, but he wanted to let her know there could be one if she wanted it. His bat ears tilted forwards with curiosity as he took her appearance in from his now closer position.

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:17 pm
tefla
Terra paused mid-snarl as the Soquili emerged from the bushes. Well. This was certainly an odd creature. The mare drew in the stallion's scent before trying to discern just what he was. That he was a Soquili was certain - but she'd never seen something like him. Her gaze roamed freely and stopped on the wings. They were almost just like hers. However Terra was not going to be lulled into a sense of complacency just by looks alone.

Her wings snapped out briefly before she settled them at her side. A Skinwalker she was but foolish she was not. "Who are you? Or more importantly what are you?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:31 pm
Goth could tell she was also trying to figure out just what he was as much as he was trying to figure out what she was. He tilted his head in an odd manner before his fur seemed to settle. Goth slowly tucked his wings in, the sound of the piercings chiming just slightly.

"Vone could ask the same of you my dear. You are like nothing I've ever come across before. Not pure kalona that is for sure, but yet neither am I. My name is Goth and I am a vampire bat soquili closely related to the kalona, but in no two vays are ve a like. You're turn pretty Lady." Goth spoke with confidence at this moment with no intentions of trying to suck the lady's blood. He was more interested in knowing more about her then anything.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:08 pm
Terra remained almost stock still as Goth explained what he was. The only exception were her long ears which twitched suddenly as an insect buzzed around her head. A little irritable Terra snapped her teeth at the menace. The insect flew off before Terra could terminate its life. The mare gave a disdainful snort before returning her attention to the mystery that Goth represented. It seemed as if his explanation had helped shed some light ... but there was more that Terra wanted to know.

It was then that she realized that she'd have to divulge some information about herself to keep Goth's attention. Almost regally she struck a pose. Her large wings flared out and up to the side before she snapped them close to her body. "Goth. Interesting name. I am known as Terra Stryker. As for what I am: I am what is known as a skinwalker. A batwalker to be precise. I've never come across any more of my type."

Terra hunched her shoulders before continuing, "My past was stripped away from me when I began my life so I can't tell you much about that."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:44 pm
Goth couldn't help, but chuckle a little at the antics of her trying to end the annoying bug's life. Just then the bug started to buzz in his own big ears. He made a face before snapping at it as well. "Carma she can be a b***h , yes?" Goth said with a devilish grin.

Raising an eyebrow he watched as she flared her wings and snapped them to her side again. Did she like to use them to try and intimidate others, because he was sure his own wings were about the same size. "I have heard of the skinvalkers before, but a batvalker I have not. I thought they vere only cats and volves. I vouldn't ask you to divulge your past my dear for I have nothing equal to tell in return. Meaning of course that I do not remember my past either. I remember their were once more of me and they once had a vay to turn others, but vhy they are gone and how they turned others is lost to me."

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:01 am
Terra watched as Goth attempted to extinguish the insect's life with the same lack of success that she had had. Her red eyes gazed at the stallion as he explained his lack of a past - or rather a lack of remembering and she felt a small bit of satisfaction at the point that he'd never met anyone else like her. That meant that she was still unique. She sneered a little before settling her expression into that of interest. Goth did represent something interesting. Terra wondered who would come out the victor if they were to fight. Still ... why bother with the risk of injuries?

It was much better to observe at the moment. "I agree. Karma is most indeed something you don't want to trifle with," as if remembering something Terra grinned, "It definitely has a way of biting you back rather painfully. Some unfortunate souls learned that the hard way."

(( The unique comment comes because we started this when Terra was the only batwalker. I'm running with the idea that this RP predates any of Terra's other encounters ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:34 pm
Goth watched her intently trying to figure out what she was thinking about. What every little twitch on her face might possibly mean. Not that he was worried, but he knew how skinwalkers could be, be she a bat or not. He almost wished to try to impress her or show off in some way, which was a foreign thing to him. Goth rarely cared what other thought of him, perhaps it was because she was the closet thing to his own race that he has ever encountered.

Goth couldn't help, but laugh assuming she meant a literal bite administered by her on teeth. "Some only learn from the hard vay. And the hard vay is almost alvays more fun, yes?" Goth's wings adjusted on his back the clank and chime of his piercings echoing in the night.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:19 pm
Terra merely gave a sinister chuckle. "The hard way sometimes is the only way to teach those foolish enough to trifle with me. I've found that pain and intimidation work the best."

Terra stretched her wings again and glanced around the area. This meeting was starting to chafe at Terra's patience. Goth was intriguing. Terra couldn't deny that. He seemed even more bat-like than she did. The piercings that whistled irritated her senses a little. Giving a small shake Terra focused her attention back on Goth before dipping her head to the stallion.

"I must take my leave. There are things that I must do. Goodbye Goth."

Terra didn't even wait for the stallion to acknowledge her words. She shifted into her bat form and took off into the night.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games