Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Tsetsiliya's Silo Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

______________________ Shuffling through papers, sharp teeth glinting in a terrible smile, Hellma hmmmm'd and feh'd as
______________________she gave them each a cursory glace before rejecting them, holding them for later, or feeding them
______________________directly into the Acceptance Bin. The poor thing was beginning to look a bit tired. The professor
______________________sneered at it and then jabbed another application in it's direction. "This one. It will be very good,
______________________trust me."

______________________The Acceptance Bin gave her an incredulous look on it's not-face. "Eat it anyway," she snarled
______________________viciously, "the need for more student's, it is higher than ever. You will do as I say." Sullenly the Bin
______________________accepted the application and pretended not to enjoy it's delicious bakery fresh taste.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

______________________ ONE __ Introduction / Enrollment

______________________ TWO __ Table of Contents

______________________ THREE __ About Tsetsiliya

______________________ FOUR __ History & Family Life

______________________ FIVE __ The Poludnica

______________________ SIX __ Relationships

______________________ SEVEN __ Roleplay

______________________ EIGHT __ Dormitory

______________________ NINE __ Possessions / Gifts

______________________ TEN __ Photo Album

______________________ ELEVEN __ Classes / Clubs

______________________ TWELVE __ Emblems

______________________ THIRTEEN __ Pets

______________________ FOURTEEN __ Growth Ladder

______________________ FIFTEEN __ Credits / Thank You

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

NAME __ Tsetsiliya Pavlova
NICKNAMES __ Słoneczka ( "little sun", by her grandmother ), Siliya, Tset, Tsets, Tse, Liya, Setty, etc.
TRUE NAME __ Teseliel
GENDER __ Female
AGE __ Appears 15 ( real age is somewhere in the neighborhood of 130 years )

FACTION / RACE __ Demon ( Południca )

PERSONALITY __ A shy ghoul by nature, Tsetsiliya has begun the long, slow trek towards being proud of who she is. She still struggles with the pressure that her parents lay on her, eager for her to become one of the most popular ghouls in Amityville, active in all of the highest circles, passing all of her classes with flying colors. Tsetsiliya is very aware that she's not living up to her name nor her family pride, but she is trying very hard to surmount her nervous disposition. But years of ingrained habit make that difficult - bullying will do that to you. In this respect, she's a pushover. She is naturally intimidated by larger characters or those with strong personalities, but is drawn to them at the same time. For now, her efforts in trying to become more sociable seem to be working. Where she would have continued to drown in private school, public school has done wonders for her, strengthening both her desire to make her own life choices and her need to connect to others, no matter the race. She still retains clinginess towards friends, especially if the friendship is still solidifying, only because she is overeager. Deep inside, the worry about annoying them gnaws at her, but she's gotten better at pushing that notion away.

While still very stubborn about solving her own problems, Tsetsiliya has eased up in just the slightest since her arrival at Amityville. She has a small clutch of people close to her that she opens up to, but even then she does not divulge all the way. The wall is still too thick and too highly built for that; slowly but surely, however, it is coming down. Social anxieties are still an issue with her, and she is initially shy around newcomers or those who are loud and rowdy, but get her going on a common subject and she will brighten considerably. Granted she won't be the chattiest ghoul in the bunch and will likely apologize for talking too much, but you will have won a brownie point with this poludnica. Any show of emotion gives a glimpse at the ghoul within, rather than what she was taught to present to others, and it is quite a sight to see the normally-controlled poludnica go into a fit of anger. When she is especially intimidated by something, she'll fluster around trying to find a solution, and snap at those who try to fix the issue themself. She's independent and believes that if something is her problem, then it is exclusively hers to deal with - another resulting behavior from bullying. It's probably the only thing she is adamantly stubborn about ( well, that and proving herself ). If anything can be said about her, it is that she is determined to do her best, even if something intimidates her. Tsetsiliya still loves praise and will take any kind of praise she can get, glowing with pride when she does receive it and constantly stumbling over herself to continue to impress. The results can vary from good to horrendous. She also loves wheat and bread ( as well as most other vegetables and fruits, being a staunch vegetarian ), thanks to the natural affinity poludnica have towards grain. Any kind of bread-like product is her favorite treat, and she will consume it shamelessly until every last crumb is gone, although she is working on her control and now shares extras among her friends.

She loves being active and is in constant need of keeping her mind occupied; an idle mind is wasted, she believes. She enjoys taking walks or runs, doing well on a track team, being a fairly decent sprinter ( have to run through those big grain fields, after all! ). She also has a fondness for most any kind of game, and is eager to learn about them - since arriving at Amityville, she has been introduced to video games, and needless to say she her interest is very much piqued. Gardening is her main passion however and the thing that brings her the most happiness - this is probably related to the fact that poludnica tend to hang around grain fields and silos a lot. Despite the pristine condition of her clothing, Tsetsiliya is not afraid to get her dress dirty, and enjoys growing a number of odd plants on her dorm room window sill planter.

WHY AMITYVILLE? __ The fact that she is just not scary enough. Her parents are concerned she is not coming into her abilities fast enough, and hope that by placing her with boas and ghouls her own age, she'll finally grow in a way that Ruining School did not allow. She wants to be scary, she really does! Especially if it'll make her parents not look at her with such disdain. One can expect a hard working student from this timid girl. She aims to please!

NATURAL ABILITY __ Shapeshifting__Tsetsiliya has three main forms: her default form ( which makes her look like a girl of twelve ), a beautiful young woman in her twenties, and an old hag. Normally she sticks in the child form, but any surge of emotion can cause her to shift, depending on the mood. The problem is she has issues reverting to her normal state when in high distress, and certain features will stick on her until she calms down ( such as the hag's nose on a child's face ). As of late, she has gotten better about her control, but there are still problems from time to time, especially in moments of high stress.

FEAR __ High Noon__Poludnica are also known as "noon demons", so it's natural that Tsetsiliya's FEAR would harness the powerful heat of a noontime sun. She has the ability to raise the temperature gradually in a battle, making her opponent lethargic and confused, before the temperature becomes stifling. When raised high enough, the opponent might pass out from disorientation.

All of this is ideally speaking, of course. Just as with her shapeshifting, her heat attack has a long way to go. She cannot properly zone in on a specific target just yet, and as a result the heat can encompass the immediate area around her ( i.e. the entire classroom ), but her range is expected ( hopefully ) to grow with time and practice. It is just as in-tune to her emotions as her shapeshifting is, and when pushed to a certain emotional extreme, it can either fizzle or become an inferno. Paired with her inability to contain it to a certain area, sometimes practice rounds do not end very well. She hasn't quite mastered detaching herself emotionally when it comes to attacking and can be easily overwhelmed or distracted, causing her attack to miss or not work in the first place. Those who are tuned well to heat or fire would be unaffected by the attack.

APPEARANCE __ Tsetsiliya is a traditional ghoul at heart, taking after her grandmother in this respect. For years, she resisted her parents' attempts to modernize her wardrobe and get her to socialize with other ghouls through fashion. Given some time at Amityville, she has finally found the happy medium between "traditional" and "modern", blending the best of both worlds into something she was comfortable with. White and harvest colors remain key colors in most day-to-day outfits she wears, and the golden braided-chain belt with the sickle charm ( her family heirloom ) now rests differently on her hips than it did before, awaiting the new charms she has ordered for it. Her skull-shaped pin is now tacked to her sash, close to the chain belt. Her headscarf now sits a little further back, allowing the world to see her horns now that they have grown a little. This was something done at her cousin's insistence, merely by saying she should be proud of how she has grown.

TRIVIA __
  • Upsetting Tsetsiliya is easy; making her cry is extremely difficult. Her mother knows how to make it happen, though.
  • She has a total old hag crush on singer Johnny Crash's music. This is something she also developed thanks to her grandmother.
  • The reason she wears loose, flowing clothing is mainly because of her shape/ageshifting. Her twenty-something form is very voluptuous.
  • She may be shy, but she is not whimsical in the least. She's actually quite rational ( breakdowns from traumatic events, however, need not apply ).
  • Tsetsiliya speaks Polish naturally, along with a smattering of Russian. She struggles with proper common tongue sentence structure.
  • She has always felt her mother and father were more in love with each other than with her.
  • Love with the women of her family seems to skip a generation: she gets along best with her grandmother, her mother with her grandmother, etc.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image

TSETSILIYA'S FAMILY is old money, with a father - Sergei - who was known for terrorizing royalty ( a pride demon who's dwelled in the Russian palaces during the time of the tsars - a fact he is very proud of and apt to bring up in conversation ) and a mother - Katya - who did not discriminate on who she scared ( a poludnica known to haunt areas near the Poland-Russia border, and while much more demure than her husband she is much more demanding from her daughter ). As such, when she was born, her mother insisted that the girl would be schooled in the same proud institution she attended: Madam Morrigan's Ruining School for Ghouls. Needless to say, her parents had doubts about their timid child, who cowered at the overbearing responsibility on her shoulders. Carrying the family name proudly, her race, being a poludnica her parents would be proud of! Being sequestered away and tutored privately kept her from meeting others of her own age group, which perhaps stunted her emotional growth a little, and her parents are likely the ones to blame for her shyness. When she came of proper age, she was ready to be enrolled at Ruining School. Madam Morrigan assured her parents that all would be well ( anything to keep the hefty donation the missus gave yearly ). She would make Tsetsiliya just as frightening a poludnica as her mother was.

Neither parent accounted for bullying, however. Bigger, stronger ghouls latched onto the weak Tsetsiliya and teased her without mercy. Her parents only told her to bear through it, or to channel those feelings into accessing her true potential. But the years passed, and their daughter only receded further into herself. Madam Morrigan insisted that she needed only a little more time, and indeed private lessons were given to the ghoul, but nothing did any good. She was encouraged to divulge the names of the bullies, but the stubborn child would not say a word. It was her problem. The bullying at Madam Morrigan's only worsened, and the timid Tsetsiliya was not coming into her abilities as quickly as either parent would have hoped. In order to strengthen their daughter, they decided to pull her from private school entirely and send her to a public institution. Perhaps this way, she'd finally bring pride to the Pavlov demon family. Perhaps interacting with boils as well as ghouls would trigger a change. Not that Tsetsiliya feels that way. Looking at the Amityville Academy building is enough to make her want to run and hide. She wants to be scary, and she wants her parents to understand that, but a school full of ghouls -and- boils? What if she fails? She's not quite sure she can handle it, but might as well give it a try, right? With parents that have high expectations for her, she finds a steadying point in her grandmother Nadya, who is pretty much the antithesis to their controlling nature. She also spends a good amount of time with a glass of liquor nearby, but that may or may not be relevant. Also well-known in the Pavlov manor are Jozef the head butler ( a leshy ), Sonja the head maid ( a swamp kikimora, Jozef's wife and Katya's personal maid ), and Ursula, a chamber maid ( a vesna and Tsetsiliya's personal maid ).

Tsetsiliya has a large extended family, but her Uncle Feliks ( an ala, which, given the matching of a crop-destroying demon and a poludnica, arguments were common in their home ) and Aunt Halina's family are those most often seen in the main Pavlov manor. Feliks and Halina's son Pawel ( an ala as well, for whom Tsetsiliya's doomed nightshade was named ) was the shepherd to the ghoul's sheep. By this time, he has long since married - an elegant poludnica from another family by the name of Lena. They have since produced two scarelings, a poludnica named Marta ( of equivocal toddler age ) and an ala named Tomasz ( a young boil getting ready to start his middle school days ).

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

User Image

THE POLUDNICA is a noon demon in Slavic mythology. Referred to as Południca in Polish, Полудница (Poludnica) in Serbian, Polednice in Czech, Poludnica in Slovak, Полудница (Poludnitsa) in Bulgarian, and Полудница (Poludnitsa) in Russian, she can be referred to in English as "Lady Midday".

Poludnica are usually pictured as young women dressed in white that roam field bounds. She assails folk working at noon causing heatstrokes and aches in the neck. Sometimes she even causes madness. She makes herself more evident in the middle of hot summer days, takes the form of whirling dust clouds and carries a scythe or shears, but it's likely that the shears would be of an older style, and not akin to modern scissors. She will stop people in the field to ask them difficult questions or engage them in conversation. If anyone fails to answer a question or tries to change the subject, she will cut off their head or strike them with illness. She may appear as an old hag or beautiful woman, or a 12-year-old girl; and she was useful in scaring children away from valuable crops.

She is only seen on the hottest part of the day and is a personification of a sun-stroke.

Poludnica, in context to the world of Halloween, stay in close social circles with one another, as well as other demons ( although if they had to pick, they generally socialize with other Slavic demons ). Harvest balls are common and often among their societies, and every season a young poludnica has her debut, a grand deghoultant ball is thrown in honor. "The Season," as it is called, is the high point of the year for most of these young ghouls. In Tsetsiliya's case, it's the high point of the year whether she likes it or not.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image

dislike ~ acquaintance ~ like ~ friend/admiration ~ love/??

_____ALESSA __ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____She is being very nice to me, but she is seeming very shy as well, secretive?

_____ALWINE
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____She is nice, if being scattered, a little bit. I lend to her my sash since her clothing is ruined in Christmas Town.

_____BARTH
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____He is sluggish, but surprising at times. He is seeming very much popular with girls.

_____BELLADONNA
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____She is very kind to me and talkative - she is approaching me right away when we meet.

_____CARTHUSIA
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____Very much strong and beautiful - I am being happy to know one like her and hoping to be as confident someday.

_____CHRISTOF
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____He speaks not a lot, but seems very much like me. I am hoping he is doing okay.

_____COLETTE
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____She is still being very much stoic, in a way, but I am thinking I am seeing a new side to her since Prom. She is very much nice.

_____DANNY
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____She is.. very much hyper. Her moods are changing very easily. She is introducing me to maceball!

_____GABRIAN
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____He is being very kind to me, and we are.. similar in some ways, I am thinking.

_____HOLLY
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____I am not knowing much about her yet, but she is seeming polite. She is being a friend of West.

_____ICKY
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____I do not like him, not in the very least. He is making me uncomfortable.

_____JARETH
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____He is never knowing that what he has done for me is helping me very much. I am hoping to tell him that someday.

_____JERICHO
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____He is seeming a little rough, but overall he is not so bad. I am forgetting something important, I am feeling ..

_____JOACHIM
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____I am not knowing much of him yet. He is being Taryn's date to Prom - quiet, although not in a rude way.

_____LW
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____She is very much, how you say, vibrant. Her energy is giving me energy.

_____PETRO
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____A very polite boil who is being a great date to Prom. I am hoping we meet again, as I am wanting to know more of him!

_____RAIN
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____She is our student council president, and does this well. Very much dependable.

_____REN
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____A very much relaxed, nice boil, who is also enjoying gardening. I am only being sorry I failed him ..

_____RILEY
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____We are not meeting face to face as of yet, but she is seeming nice. She is very much confident? Organized, also.

_____SAVIOR
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____She is .. very much peculiar. I am not knowing how to describe her, really ..

_____TARYN
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____She is really very sweet, and a nice ghoul. I am hoping we are hanging out again soon!

_____TEMES
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____A very much kind-hearted ghoul, I am thinking she is timid also, a little bit. She is helping me out of a tight spot.

_____WEST
__ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂
_____While he is being rough around the edges, I am thinking he is not as rough as he seems.

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 pm
User ImageCURRENT

_______ PRP__ Press Start To Continue _____ ( Jareth )
_______ PRP__ Returning to Normal _____ ( Mort )
_______ PRP__ Off We Go Adventuring _____ ( Sparrow )
_______ PRP__ Shall We Dance? _____ ( Temes )
_______ PRP__ Frisbee? _____ ( Neil )
_______ PRP__ A Flower for your Thoughts? _____ ( Herryk )

_______ ORP__ Skeletons in the Closet _____ ( Saebel & Paranormal Post )
_______ ORP__ The Cracker of Nuts Performance _____

COMPLETED

_______ PRP__ A Helping Hand _____ ( Christof )
_______ PRP__ That`s Not A Fire Flower! _____ ( Jericho )
_______ PRP__ That`s Not A Fire Flower! Medical Follow-Up _____ ( Jericho & Nurse Cricket )
_______ PRP__ The Secret Garden _____ ( Ren )
_______ PRP__ The Devil is in the Details _____ ( Taryn )
_______ PRP__ Sweet Conversation _____ ( Holly )
_______ PRP__ Rage-Kwan-Do _____ ( West )

_______ ORP__ Spin The Bottle
_______ ORP__ The Demon Party
_______ ORP__ Puppies, Puppies Everywhere
_______ ORP__ Student Scarentine Auction Sign Ups
_______ ORP__ Student Scarentine Auction
_______ ORP__ Student Scarentine Party
_______ ORP__ After The Foggy Hell Comes ... ?
_______ ORP__ 1 + 1 = Prom
_______ ORP__ Amityville Prom
_______ ORP__ Paranormal Post Meet & Greet _____
_______ ORP__ Student Council Elections _____

_______ EVENT ORP__ OPEN AUDITIONS: The Nightmare Before Xmas
_______ EVENT ORP__ TRAIN RIDE: Krumm Car
_______ EVENT ORP__ CHRISTMAS RAID: Festive Forest
_______ EVENT ORP__ CHRISTMAS RAID: Candycane Lane
_______ EVENT ORP__ CHRISTMAS RAID: The Icy Path
_______ EVENT ORP__ CHRISTMAS RAID: Christmas Town
_______ EVENT ORP__ CHRISTMAS RAID: Sandy Claws` Workshop ( Red Door )
_______ EVENT ORP__ CHRISTMAS RAID: Main Warehouse

_______ EVENT ORP__ THE ISLAND: Boat Assignments
_______ EVENT ORP__ THE ISLAND: Boat 6 - The Overboard
_______ EVENT ORP__ THE ISLAND: Supplies Tent
_______ EVENT ORP__ THE ISLAND: Boss Fight #2
_______ EVENT PRP__ THE ISLAND CORNFIELDS: Far From Home
_______ EVENT ORP__ THE ISLAND: The Underground Labs
_______ EVENT ORP__ THE ISLAND: The Dark Cove

_______ META ORP__ THE HAUNTED HOUSE: The Arrival
_______ META ORP__ THE HAUNTED HOUSE: The Magic Busters, Room 1

_______ ORP__ The Cracker of Nuts Play Auditions _____
_______ ORP__ Amityville Under Suspension _____
_______ ORP__ Amityville Standardized Testing: Defense _____

DISCONTINUED / IDLE

_______ PRP__ Give It Your Best! _____ ( Temes )
_______ PRP__ S.O.S.! _____ ( Belladonna )
_______ PRP__ Tangled _____ ( Carthusia )
_______ PRP__ We Are The Same, You & I _____ ( Gabrian )
_______ PRP__ Don`t Bring Me Down _____ ( Icky )
_______ PRP__ Kushi Tiki Woo! _____ ( Savior )
_______ PRP__ Time To Breathe _____ ( LW & Alessa )
_______ PRP__ HALP, My Ball is Stuck! _____ ( Danny )

_______ ORP__ Track Team Try-Outs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

User Image

TSETSILIYA'S DORM ROOM is very reflective of the introspective demon that lives there. Everything in the room, ranging from the furniture to the walls, is colored with the shades found in harvest crops and wheat ( since it makes her feel at home ). Plants are found everywhere, being her main hobby, as well as a skelephone sitting on the desk. Her wardrobe has a few nice-looking items in there, including a few outfits bought by her parents in hopes that she'll attract new friends. Those are the outfits she keeps shoved in the very back of the closet. She keeps the stock of eyebread that her grandmother likes to send up out of normal reach, so as to practice moderation and not eat it all in one go.

The room is overall tidy, and Tsetsiliya is very meticulous about lining things up in perfect little rows.

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image

POSSESSIONS

_______ A brand-new eyePod. She seems to enjoy human indie, symphonic metal and country-western ( for theme songs ):

____________"Free Bird" Ootani Kou
____________"Resurrection Fern" Iron & Wine
____________"Passing Afternoon" Iron & Wine
____________"Mother Earth ( Live Ver. )" Within Temptation
____________"Metsäkukkia ( Forest Flowers )" Viljo Vesterinen
____________"Wildwood Flower" Reese Witherspoon ( as June Carter Cash )
____________"Ring of Fire" Johnny Cash
____________"Ikuinen Virta" Indica
____________"Veronica`s Veil" Fan Death
____________"Lingering Still" She & Him
____________"Lady Of My Dreams" Vast
____________"Skeletons ( Acoustic Ver. )" Yeah Yeah Yeahs
____________"Fever of the Time" Zeus
____________"Avril 14th" Aphex Twin
____________"No One Would Riot For Less" Bright Eyes
____________"Shady Grove" Takenobu
____________"Pagan" The Moon & The Nightspirit
____________"Here Comes The Sun" The Beatles
____________"I Have A Dream" Amanda Seyfried ( ABBA )
____________"Rabbit Heart ( Raise It Up )" Florence + The Machine

_______ A braided chain belt with a single sickle charm ( a family heirloom, passed from poludnica to poludnica ).
_______ A skellyphone that is one of the newest models, but she rarely uses it, seeing as she has nobody to call or text outside of her family.
_______ A laptop Predator Computer, orange in color.
_______ An array of outfits she finds absolutely appalling. Tsetsiliya keeps these stored in the very back of her closet.
_______ More traditional ( read: white ) poludnica garments, which hang at the front of her closet, hiding the outfits she hates.
_______ A LabelMonster 500 labelmaker. Everything in the room is labeled. Everything.

GIFTS

_______ An introduction card given to Tsetsiliya by Christof when they first met.
_______ A mysterious invitation delivered to Tsetsiliya's dorm.
_______ A silver serpent bracelet she won as a door prize at the Demon Party.
_______ A letter that reveals the identity of her (two) prom date(s).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image

OFFICIAL ART

User Image User Image

FANART BY HALIEKINS

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

FANART BY OTHERS

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image

CLASSES: PROF. CADMUS

_______ Proper Plant Care & Taming

_______ Botany Basics: Introduction
_______ Botany Basics: Plants & Your Safety
_______ Botany Basics: Herbs & You

CLASSES: PROF. CAELUM

_______ Career Counseling _____

CLASSES: PROF. BYRN

_______ Creature Feature 101 _____

CLASSES: PROF. ALABASTER

_______ Literature _____

CLUBS

_______ PARANORMAL POST student newspaper : reporter
_______ PARANORMAL PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB : photographer / model ( if coerced )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

TSETSILIYA'S EMBLEM

User Image

Tsetsiliya has not given her emblem to anybody yet.

RECEIVED EMBLEMS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LUCJA, SABINA, CASIMIR
JERZY, MALINA

LUCJA THE PURPLE FAE DRAGON was found when Tsetsiliya first arrived on campus. She had settled underneath the floorboards of the dorm room and nearly bit her hand when she pulled her out. Now she takes this nippy nature towards any unknown visitors ( re: everyone ). Lucja means "light."

SABINA THE HUMMINGBIRD SPRITE was drawn by Tsetsiliya's window box nursery. This busy-body is noisy and likes being the center of attention at all times. Sabina comes from Sabinus, a group of ancient Halloween citizens whose women, legend says, were able to bring peace between two warring groups.

CASIMIR THE CELESTIAL WOLF was adopted when Shehk posted a Groanspring update about free puppies. Tsetsiliya seized the opportunity immediately - she's never had a dog. Casmir means "keeping the peace."

JERZY THE LUCKY TREAT was sent to her by her grandmother as a cheer-up present. The Treat is a curious, loving minipet who carouses with all of the others Tsetsiliya owns. Jerzy means "earth dweller."

MALINA THE VALENTINES TREAT was sent to her by her grandmother as a cheer-up present. The Treat, compared to Jerzy, is much shyer around the other pets but is more apt to snuggle up with Tsetsiliya. Malina means "raspberry."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 pm
User ImageYEAR TWO ﹥ ﹥ YEAR THREE

_____0 / 50 points collected

_____One point each for the following :

__________ One complete regular roleplay ( 800 words minimum )

__________ One full solo roleplay ( 800 words minimum )
__________ One GM-modded event with point prizes ( to be linked ), where you included your character
__________ One complete classroom roleplay ( 800 words minimum )
__________ One complete homework assignment
__________ One complete battle, with just rolls

_____Two points each for the following :

__________ One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions
__________ Character 'plot assistance' ( i.e. for events )
__________ Student is awarded a Pumpkin Seed by staff for outstanding work/achievements

__________ One exam

__________ One teacher battle

YEAR ONE ﹥ ﹥ YEAR TWO

_____50 / 50 points collected

_____One point each for the following :

__________ One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop ( 05 / 05 )
__________ One complete regular roleplay ( 800 words minimum ):

_________________ PRP__ A Helping Hand ( + 1 point, 2710 words )
_________________ PRP__ That`s Not A Fire Flower! ( + 1 point, 5083 words )
_________________ PRP__ The Devil is in the Details ( + 1 point, 3599 words )

_________________ ORP__ Spin The Bottle ( + 1 point, 3849 words )
_________________ ORP__ Student Scarentine Auction ( + 1 point, 2035 words )
_________________ ORP__ Student Scarentine Party ( + 1 point, 950 words )
_________________ ORP__ Amityville Prom ( + 1 point, 3584 words )

__________ One full solo roleplay ( 800 words minimum ):

_________________ SOLO__ A Red-Letter Occasion ( + 1 point, 984 words )
_________________ SOLO__ Coming Into Your Own ( + 1 point, 879 words )
_________________ SOLO__ The Art of Self-Improvement ( + 1 point, 831 words )
_________________ SOLO__ Interweb Blues ( + 1 point, 816 words )
_________________ SOLO__ A Little Behind ( + 1 point, 832 words )
_________________ SOLO__ The Runt of the Litter ( + 1 point, 952 words )
_________________ SOLO__ The Fall ( + 1 point, 945 words )

__________ One GM-modded event with point prizes ( to be linked ), where you included your character:

_________________ Christmas Town event ( + 16 )
_________________ The Island metaplot event ( + 8 )

__________ One complete classroom roleplay ( 800 words minimum ):

_________________ ORP__ Botany Basics: Herbs & You ( + 1 )

__________ One complete homework assignment:

_________________ ORP__ Literature Homework ( + 1 )

__________ One complete battle, with just rolls
__________ Five minipets grown to their final stage ( 05 / 05 ) ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔

_____Two points each for the following :

__________ One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions
__________ Character 'plot assistance' ( i.e. for events )
__________ Student is awarded a Pumpkin Seed by staff for outstanding work/achievements

__________ One exam:

_________________ ORP__ Seal Scavenger Hunt with Prof. Cadmus

alpha lyrae

alpha lyrae

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

______________________THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS © Tim Burton & Henry Selick.
______________________THIS IS HALLOWEEN SHOP © Marushii, lizbot, & Chibizoo.

______________________TSETSILIYA PAVLOVA, JOURNAL CONTENT, & GRAPHICS © haliekins.
______________________TSETSILIYA OFFICIAL ART © demon_pachabel & Natsube.
______________________FANART © respective artists.

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff