Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Seal Scavenger Hunt (OVAR)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:13 pm
Ladies You may respond to the Exam Mules Post <3

Professor P. Cadmus’s Final Exam

xxxxxxxWelcome. You are either here for one of two reasons. One you’ve been selected to take my exam, or two your just nosy and would like to see what it is that will be given out as my final exam. Either way you are here just the same. The Exam will be seven days long. You will be given twenty four (24) hour each day to find a select seal. I shall find a Schedule below showing a better view of the exam. Each day, hopefully, around the same time a clue will be posted for you to find what it is that you need to find for the exam. Do not worry this isn’t a pass or fail exam and if you don’t find what your suppose to find then we shall merely continue on.

For those that pass the Exam you will be rewarded.

Welcome Post
The Exam
The Tracker
Hint Zone

Exam Roster
Tsetsilya - haliekins
Natalia - Shia bean

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:15 pm
The Exam:
*There are Seven Seals to be found for this exam.
*Each seal will have its own day and it will be removed after that day.
*I’ll need you to pm me -> Here <- with the following form
*Title your Pm. -> Seal Search

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Student Name:[/b]
[b]Seal Information:[/b] [url=]Seal Page Location[/url]
Post # - (1-15)

Strait Jacket Girl

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:16 pm
What I need from you-> Copy and Paste all of the Following Code and Post in this thread that code. All you have to fill out is the username and the student name. I shall take care of the seals

[size=6][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Student Name:[/b]
[b]Seven Seals[/b]
->Day 1
->Day 2
->Day 3
->Day 4
->Day 5
->Day 6
->Day 7
[/size]

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:20 pm
Hint Zone
User Image<- Here is the first Seal just so you know what they look like
So follow the hint below and find that seal <33

Today's Hint
You'll find me...

Hail Steve

Strait Jacket Girl

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:21 pm
And So It begins <3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:57 pm
Username: haliekins
Student Name: Tsetsiliya
Seven Seals
->Day 1 ✔
->Day 2 ✔
->Day 3 ✔
->Day 4 ✔
->Day 5 ✔
->Day 6 ✔
->Day 7 ✔

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:48 am
Username: Shia bean
Student Name: Natalia
Seven Seals
->Day 1 ✖
->Day 2 ✔
->Day 3 ✔
->Day 4 ✔
->Day 5 ✔
->Day 6 ✔
->Day 7 ✔

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:52 pm
A Mysterious Figure Shimmies his way into the Exam room long flowing hair framing a face masked in black. He swings his head from left to right before giving a little jump, the professor is no where in sight. Though it was typical of the old coot. Making him do all the grading work. He shook it off before turning to the two ladies in the room "Congratz Ladies!!" He holds up a series of papers that has been passed to him. Only one mark of red standing out."The Totals have been added and the two of you have passed." He bows lowly with a flourish, before sauntering up to the center of the room. "For one young lady named..." He seems to move the paper away from his face before coughing. "One Miss Tsetsiliya, you successfully turned in all 7 seals passing with a 100." He shuffled the papers around some more before grinning. "And for the lovely lady named Natalia Missing only one seal passed with an 85! He beamed at both girls. He was sure the Professor would like to shoot him for passing a girl without a 100 but perhaps that was what he'd get for making him do all the dirty work. He cared not though. A 'B' was passing as far as he was concerned. "Your reward will be given to you by the teacher after I go and inform him of your passing grades" With one more flourished bow he skittered out of the room.

haliekins

Shia bean

Exam Mule

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:49 pm
Natalia slumped in her chair, long blue hair falling at her back while in between two fingers she fiddled with a pen. She was glad that first year students were not required to pass these exams, considering she had already missed one of the seals foolishly and even prior to that, had not attended all of the classes she had initially wanted! (let alone Professor Cadmus'!) The flexibility took a lot off of her already heavily burdened shoulders...

And yet, no matter how soothing the thought was; Natalia did NOT fail. Ever. So when the figure came galloping into the room and congratulated each of them...the lemur all but squealed. Turning to offer a 'thumbs-up' and a wide, hysterical grin in the blond ghouls direction; Natalia spoke quickly.

"Wonderful...just wonderful! We did it Tset...Ts...Oh whatever, WE DID IT! YAY! By the way if you did not catch what that man said, my name is Natalia! I am sorry but I have a hard time pronouncing some words...so yours is kind of difficult for me to say!" As the figure vanished, the lemur nearly fell out of her chair in a wave goodbye. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" Then, turning her attention back to Tset...was it? Natalia extended a hand in her direction before standing.

"We did it!" Ahh....success felt good.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:23 pm
The pressure of the exam had left a fair few drops of sweat running down the side of Tsetsiliya's face. This was a different kind of test than she was used to; this one required little study (a test without studying? What about note cards?!), but then again, this school definitely kept her on her toes - something the little field trip to the Island had shown her. But as she read over the instructions, some of her tension lessened.. but not entirely.

She merely had to treat this like a normal game with her family. A scavenger hunt, was it? She could do that - she had done it before in home versions. It merely required her to take her time and take each part step by step.

And take her time, she did. When the strange figure had come into the room and announced that they had passed (and she had managed to find all the seals - somewhere in the back of her mind, she had been thinking that there had been fakes, or that she had picked up a duplicate seal, but no, it seems her anxieties were for nothing), she heaved a relieved, shaky sigh.

She did it. She was a Knob now.

Her companion, Natalia, was feeling similarly relieved it seemed, and her cheerful mood immediately caught. The smile spread to Tsetsiliya's face, and she clutched her now trembling hands together happily.

"O-Oh, please, you are calling me Tset if that is alright, Natalia!" Oh, the butterflies in her stomach were free. This was such wonderful news! She couldn't wait to tell her family! She, too, said goodbye to their examiner with a polite bow and a small, happy wave. "Thank you very much!" Her hand still raised, she noticed the lemur ghoul offering her hand. The poludnica took it cheerfully, clasping it between her two own. She wanted to practically jump in her excitement, she was so pleased.

"Y-yes!" She was smiling so much her face was beginning to ache. "It is feeling so liberating, yes?"

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces