Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OFFICE] Career Counseling Services - ASSIGNMENT PAGE 3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:42 am
CAREER COUNSELING SERVICES

The sign on the very front of the door says in cheerful lettering "After all, it is never too late to start planning!"

A second sign a little lower in even more cheerful lettering clearly exclaims "Don't be"
Apparently the rest of the sign got cut off, or the gnomes got lazy, or something. Hrm. As the 'Holidays' have ended, Career Counseling is probably open.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:22 pm
The office is clean. A little too clean, as if someone just moved into a brand new establishment. The oak desk is polished, the floor has not even a layer of dust, and surprisingly, there are no gnomes around. Some sort of strange floating light source seems to hover overhead instead of the conventional candles and lanterns.

The Career Services Professor leans over his desk with a strange sort of smile. "Ahh.. first years! Come in come in."

He grabs a neat pile of papers next to him, and starts handing them out, one by one. "Welcome to Career Counseling, my goal here in career services is to give you students a direction when you graduate. I will help you select courses and ah... special extracurricular activities that will guide you in the right direction for your future career paths. Now, I would like to know a little about you first, so please till this out for me. It will help me understand what kind of job you potentially be interested in!"

Having done the speech, he grabs the set of sharpened pencils from the side side of the desk and hands them out one by one before sitting back on his desk. "Anyway, have it, just drop them off on my desk when you are done, along with any questions. I'll be here all day!"

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:28 pm
The Questionnaire

Please fill out all the following to your best knowledge:

Name:

Year you are in:

What are your favourite classes so far and why?

What do you see yourself doing 10 years into the future?

What expectations do you have of this school?

What is your greatest strength?

What is your greatest weakness?

What kind of extracurricular activities do you participate in?

Are you a part of any clubs?

If given a chance to try something new, would you do so?

What are your general hobbies?

Give me an outline of your regular school day and schedule

If you have filled out all the above correctly, please hand this paper back to me, thank you

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:52 pm
The only sound that came from Riley's desk was the determined scribbling of someone intent on finishing her questionnaire first.

The Questionnaire

Name: Riley.

Year you are in: First.

What are your favourite classes so far and why? I have not yet participated in enough classes to choose a favorite. All of them have been a disappointment so far.

What do you see yourself doing 10 years into the future? Management. Upper management. Of everything.

What expectations do you have of this school? Ha. Haha. I'm laughing right now. You can't hear it, but I'm laughing.

What is your greatest strength? Everything.

What is your greatest weakness? Nothing.

What kind of extracurricular activities do you participate in? If there is an extracurricular activity occurring, I will be a part of it. There is no need for specifics. I am simply always there. Always.

Are you a part of any clubs? Currently I am a member of the Dungeons and Humans club, and hope to be accepted onto the track team.

If given a chance to try something new, would you do so? Absolutely.

What are your general hobbies? I enjoy hunting, dissecting, and devouring. I also enjoy running. Running assists infinitely with my primary hobbies.

Give me an outline of your regular school day and schedule If I have attempted hibernation for the night, I will have woken up before the sun has fully crested above the horizon, and performed several laps around the school. After concluding a sanitation process using my dormroom facilities, I will leave for the day to participate in every class available to me that does not demean me with trivial information.

If you have filled out all the above correctly, please hand this paper back to me, thank you

The paper, and pencil, were placed neatly on the counselor's desk. She didn't mind humoring the faculty, but she knew exactly what her future would bring. No counseling session was needed.

It would be cute to see what they might come up with. Though, if anyone suggested lunchlady, she might possibly have to kill someone.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:55 pm
Tahki bit her lip as she looked over the questionnaire. Some of these questions were easy and others were a little harder. In general it seemed harmless enough, though, Tahki had been proven wrong before.

Quote:

Name: Tahki Yuki

Year you are in: First

Shadows 101

What do you see yourself doing 10 years into the future? On adventures stealing treasure... I MEAN guarding well deserved treasures... that weren't taken by force.

What expectations do you have of this school? To become a stronger gryphon

What is your greatest strength? Guarding treasure

What is your greatest weakness? small talk

What kind of extracurricular activities do you participate in? I started a band...?

Are you a part of any clubs? none that are official

If given a chance to try something new, would you do so? Wh-what kind of new stuff

What are your general hobbies? Reading, collecting , gaming, ignoring others

* Wake up
* Feed minis and self
* Get ready
* Classes most of the day
* Lunch
* Insert awkwardness here
* More awkward
* Dinner
* Safe in room reading or gaming
* Sleep

The gryphon wastes no time getting the paper to the career professors desk and is quickly out the door shortly after not allowing a chance for anything to be said. Socializing was not the gryphons strong suite at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:17 pm
On light feet the she-wolf had approached the room full of curiosity. What exactly was to be accomplished from here? In fact, why did she come by here in the first place? Curiosity. Duh. Just what kind of career would she be good for anyways? LW was letting her better nature kick in and feeding her curious side. She took up a sheet and set about filling it out.

The Questionnaire

Name: Little-Wolfe Tamaroc

What are your favourite classes so far and why? Botany...?

What do you see yourself doing 10 years into the future? Being the prankster Queen! ....Wait, being a bigsmall scary werewolf.

What expectations do you have of this school? Be a better bigg-small bad werewolf.

What is your greatest strength? Pranking! Dancing...

What is your greatest weakness? Uh, my size? And I'm easily scared?

What kind of extracurricular activities do you participate in? Dancing. Running around. Howling at the moon.

Are you a part of any clubs? Not...yet...

If given a chance to try something new, would you do so? YES

What are your general hobbies? Collecting bells, pranking, dancing, meeting new people, howling at the moon

-Emerge from under pillows
-Feed Lucifer, Callix, and Austin
-Feed self
-Wander about (look for class)
-Lunch at some point
-Scout prank locations
-Dinner...maybe...
-Roam halls mischievouslynot mischievously
-Collapse on pillows

Scratching at her nose, tail twitching, the she-wolf felt she had everything filled out as correctly as possible. Following what the other students did, she padded up to the professors desk and placed her paper there. And just as quickly she scampered off out of the room. She didn't want to get left alone in there!  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:23 pm
The Questionnaire

Name: Loreto Cirurgien Malodore; please address me as Malodore

What are your favourite classes so far and why? Nurse Cricket's Emergency Aid; they dovetail splendidly with my personal passion for medicine, and she is a competent teacher.

What do you see yourself doing 10 years into the future? Performing medicine, both FEAR-aid and scaring, to the utmost of my not inconsiderable ability.

What expectations do you have of this school? To teach me the above to the utmost of its not inconsiderable ability.

What is your greatest strength? My intelligence, calm demeanor, and cool responses under pressure.

What is your greatest weakness? ... My current lack of knowledge.

What kind of extracurricular activities do you participate in? A wide variety, however unexpected - band practice, drama sessions. Studying, largely.

Are you a part of any clubs? Not at the moment.

If given a chance to try something new, would you do so? It would depend on the specifics of that something.

What are your general hobbies? Medicine, education, reading, tending to my Cwn Annwn Luce.

6:30 am - Arise from bed. Due to my species, actual sleep is optional, though I do occasionally indulge.
6:35 am - Application of clean bandages and clothing, washing as appropriate/needed.
7:15 am - Feed Luce, Parassiti, and Fiore.
7:25 am - Walk Luce to the Creepateria.
7:35 am - Either consume or experiment upon breakfast, depending on what is on offer that day.
8:00 am - Walk Luce back to the dormitory.
8:10 am - Gather my things for the day's work.
8:15 am - Set out for classes.

[8:30-3:30 pm - Classes.]

3:30 pm - Return to dormitory to retrieve Luce.
3:45 pm - Study, homework, etc. as needed. If there are neither of the above to do, experiments.
5:45 pm - Walk Luce to the Creepateria.
6:00 pm - Either consume or experiment upon dinner.
6:45 pm - Walk Luce back to the dormitory.
7:00 pm - Study, homework, experiments, etc.
11:30 pm - Rest.

Malodore placed the paper on the counselor's desk. Hopefully, it had made its aspirations perfectly clear.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:09 pm
The Questionnaire

Name: Vaith

Year you are in: The number that comes after zero and before two.

What are your favourite classes so far and why? How should he know, he hasn't been enrolled long enough to find out :<

What do you see yourself doing 10 years into the future? REAPER FOREVER MAN.

What expectations do you have of this school?.. Not much. I'm not sure what to expect.

What is your greatest strength? .. I have many good points.

What is your greatest weakness? .. All flaws are weaknesses. You cant single one out. (Or he would prefer not to.)

What kind of extracurricular activities do you participate in? Does sleeping count?

Are you a part of any clubs? Clubs. Oh. Well, I'll join one.. eventually. :<

If given a chance to try something new, would you do so? Depends if you know, if I'm not feeling lazy.

What are your general hobbies? Fighting. Sleep. Going out. Females and males. It's all good.

Give me an outline of your regular school day and schedule I don't plaaaaaan. I act. One can't be limited to such a thing as a schedule.

This was going to be a problem. With such a vague form, it appeared that Prof. Caelum was going to have a difficult time with this student. Perhaps, that was how Vaith intended.. or not. Whatever it was, when Vaith dropped the paper off, he stared at the counselor long and hard. Sitting on the desk briefly, he surveyed the man with crimson eyes. .. As if checking if the man was good enough.. his frown didn't signal any sign of approval or disapproval. With a nod, Vaith leaped off and exited.

He passed.

revenant aria

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:10 pm
Christof huddled in his desk, shifting as he tried to get his elbow more comfortable. He wrote furiously, with a concentrated expression on his face and one could almost imagine a tongue clenched between serious lips behind his scarf, if it had been possible.

The Questionnaire

Name: Christof

Year you are in: 1

I really enjoy Miss Byrn's maze although enjoy is not necessarily a good word I guess I hate it but I am intent on finishing even if it kills me one of these days on principal. Also she has very wonderful proportion and symmetry to her anatomy and I enjoy seeing her each week.

Unsure! I would like to hope aiding a powerful and intelligent being who 1. knows how to get things done and 2. treats their employees with decency, with my own cot in a nice tower overlooking a place with a view. Mad Scientists are very interesting to me, although I am unsure whether it is in the crafting of organics or tinkering with mechanics that interests me more. If it is for a fellow like my friend Barth then I would not be very happy, I would think, he is far too incompetent to be worthwhile and I worry that the challenge may not be worth it. Someone like Mr. Malodore would be very interesting, I would think! He is a Doctor like my old Master and really knows How It's Done, and what questions are the ones to find answers to, and where to look and how a person of science should act, I would like a Master who knows how to give *proper* orders. When I am told to clean up a mess, I expect evidence to bury, not laundry. I enjoy pulling levers and seeing crackly Jacob's Ladders those are always the best.

I am here because my Master told me to come! I'm sure he means for me to learn something, but what that is, I haven't learned it yet!

What is your greatest strength? Well, my left arm is a bit stronger than my right on account of being a bit bigger. <-- oops I like to think I am fairly crafty and have a very good sense of equity! I am very good at spotting good parts, and disposing of what is no longer needed. Graveyard soil is as complex and subtle in density and consistency as wine has taste and aroma, you know! That is what Master had said to try to keep my interest, but I have not tried wine so I wouldn't, but I do know that you gotta' pack it right or people catch you.

What is your greatest weakness? My communication skills, I suppose.

I helped prepare the school for Christmas with decorations and that terrible class trip! I am not sure if those count, but they have certainly kept me busy! Also I am to be in the school play!

It is sounding very much like I am to aid Mr. Mudd in his eventual N.A.P. club which I personally think is a complete waste of time, but I made a promise and so I suppose I will help him but I hope to do something a bit more strenuous in the future than passing out pillows.

Depends!

I really enjoy building things, I have found, although mostly simple things like puppets and helping my friend finish his L.S.D.s (Labor Saving Devices. They are very clever but he is useless in seeing anything to the end! He keeps me busy, at least.)

I have not yet enrolled in many classes on account of being new to the school! So this may be subject to change:
11:00am - Sometimes wake to go make sure my schedule is in order and tend to school things.
2:00pm - Play Video Games with Barth and also try to get some things done.
4:00pm - Attempt to get more things done, usually while he is napping.
7:00pm - Bring him dinner and attempt School Play rehearsal
9:00pm - Tend to any homework
11:00pm - sometimes explore
12-4am - me time
5:00 am - Plug in Scruff and go to bed for the night.

Timidly, the hunchback slid from his desk, clutching the paper to his chest as though afraid anyone else would read it. His stitched forehead drenched with sweat, he nervously slid it onto the teacher's desk obediently. Hopefully the teacher would be pleased! He was terrible at questionnaires, his brain seemed to reel once his pencil hit the blank space on the paper.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:12 am
Tsetsiliya eyed the questionnaire apprehensively, tapping the sheet with the eraser of her pencil. The Career Counselor was here to help them plan their academic career, wasn't he? With a nervous glance at said man, she returned to her questionnaire, pencil poised.

The Questionnaire

Name: Tsetsiliya Pavlova.

Year you are in: First.

What are your favourite classes so far and why? So far I am enjoying Botany with Professor Cadmus.

What do you see yourself doing 10 years into the future? I am very much unsure of what I would like to be doing. I rather like children so perhaps I could go into teaching myself someday? Otherwise, I am very much interested to know what options I have.

What expectations do you have of this school? My expectations towards school have already been, how shall I say, altered by my short time here! I am finding it very much favorable to my previous school. There are many more opportunities for new students, including all manner of clubs and extracurricular activity.

What is your greatest strength? I am an attentive person and can figure things out fairly completely if given time.

What is your greatest weakness? I'm uncertain of new ventures at first, even if I can adapt to them easily enough. Just because I can adjust does not mean that I will, how you say, fit in? I am also terrible with names and faces.

What kind of extracurricular activities do you participate in? I have tried out for the school play, although it shows that I am not destined to be of the artsy sort. The school trip we took was certainly.. interesting.

Are you a part of any clubs? I am planning on applying to both the track team as well as the garden club. I am open to other ideas should any strike me, however.

If given a chance to try something new, would you do so? It very much depends on what the activity would be.

What are your general hobbies? Botany, taking walks, finding any kind of puzzle or riddle to work out.

6:00-7:00: I rise with the sun.
7:00: Breakfast time, taken either in my room with Lucja, Sabina, and Juno, or in the Creepateria (moreso rarely, depending on how fast my eye bread or skinnamon roll stock empties).
7:30: Clean-up time and my morning skellyphone call to my parents.
8:00: Morning walk to classes. At the moment I am not enrolled in very many courses, but I imagine they would take up a sizable part of my day!

12:00: Lunch time at the Creepateria, or I will sneak back to my room to spend time with Lucja, Sabina, and Juno before finishing classes for the day.

2:00-3:00: Studying time! Must not idle!
4:00: Dinner at the Creepateria, followed by my normal post-dinner walk. Sometimes Lucja accompanies me.
5:00: More studying! Unfortunately it takes me a while. I also feed Lucja, Sabina, and Juno.
7:00: Some time for myself, either using my Predator computer or figuring out new riddles.
8:00-9:00: It is difficult staying awake after the sun goes down so my bedtime is fairly early. Early to bed, early to rise!

If you have filled out all the above correctly, please hand this paper back to me, thank you.

Tsetsiliya placed the paper and pencil neatly on the counselor's desk. As she was about to walk away, she straightened the papers compulsively and made sure the pencil was tucked firmly next to the sheets. Satisfied, she left the room.  

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:29 am
Papers, Papers, Papers, Papers.... Shehk wasn't really enjoying having to write so much, but at least this was a nicer paper than 'How may I best kill you' she seemed to be filling out in Cricket's classes all the time. That woman made her fear for her life...unlife...sometimes.

So.

Much.

But thus far, this questionnaire seemed relatively safe by comparison.

The Questionnaire

Name: Shehk Strigoi

See! Easy! It was, however, the third question that made her crinkle her nose. Favorite classes? Uhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. She wasn't going to lie, a lot of her classes really weren't all that interesting. Well. Except one, glorious...beautiful class. Yes. That would be a 'favorite', yes?

Continued

What are your favourite classes so far and why? Battle Exhibition with Professor Red! She certainly does teach things in a practical manner!

What do you see yourself doing 10 years into the future? Not the Skinwalker...... I...have really not thought that far ahead. Hmmm.

What expectations do you have of this school? Not very high ones, just based on the staff which used to attend. I mean, I've -heard rumors- that Arel and Cricket went here. Why are they so...so....

Shehk made a face and eventually scribbled all over the last question she'd been answering. She didn't really want Hellma to hear she was dissing on their old students and descend upon her angrily. The thought alone made the Pricolici shudder in her seat.

Continued

What is your greatest strength?...I.....don't really know. I've never really had to think about it or push myself to prove anything before.

What is your greatest weakness? Physically, I'm likely to get sick from too many things: Chocolate, Silver, Garlic, Sunlight, anything way too sweet on the palette. Psychologically, I think it's that I have this dislike of demon superiority-complexes and that part of me is driven to try and one-up them....

What kind of extracurricular activities do you participate in? I'm in a few high-participation clubs that require me to be really active, so when I get the time, I like to just do..relaxing things. Watch movies, hunt/eat squirrels, sleep....

Are you a part of any clubs? Track Team and FEARleaders

If given a chance to try something new, would you do so? I.....depends on who is offering it...if it's the Skinwalker, no way in hell

What are your general hobbies?Eating squirrels. I...need more things that could be listed as 'hobbies'.

Wake up, Either a Track or a FEARleading meet, Classes, Another Track or FEARleader meet, Run with Sammy, maybe eat a squirrel or two, sometime around noon I get in a power-nap to get my hands and feet warm again...somtimes I do homework at night. Sometimes I watch a movie. Depends. It's something like that.

Shehk looked at the form and made a slight face, before looking down again at the three forms she'd already tried to fill out once before crumpling them up.

With a sigh, she gave the form back.

"That's as good as it's going to get.." she mumbled, before taking her leave. She needed to go..well.. Eat squirrels or something.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:38 am
Well this would be fun! It was kind of early for Belladonna to be thinking about her future, but she always liked to be prepared for things, so if she turned it in now maybe in a few years when she was ready to graduate she would have an answer! (Plus, hadn't the career counselor been on their train? He was cute, if a little silly...) With gusto the witch filled out the sheet, somehow talking his ear off without actually saying anything out loud..

Quote:

Name:

Belladonna Divine

Year you are in:
First

I haven't taken enough classes to say for sure, but anything with Professor Grimm is lovely!

In 10 years I'll be 26, so I'll probably be happily married by that point and spending lots of time with my beloved. I'll have some sort of job by then too (which job I don't know! That's your job!) and will definitely be a most accomplished witch.

TO KILL ME
To teach me to be a most accomplished witch.

My ability to socialize.
OH! I'm really brave too, though I've been crying more lately, which is annoying. But I'll fight no matter what!

My landings. Taking off is way easier than landing!
And Mother says I don't think my actions over before I do them, like in battle... Maybe that's why I land so poorly?

I participated in Battle of the Bands (we didn't win! Boo!); I've helped raid Christmas Town;
I go to all the dances and any parties or events the school has!

I'm president of the Garden Club, or Green Thumbs and Ooze! I'm vice president of the Frighteningly Fashionable Freaks club! I'm also a member of the Fightfully Romantic club as well as the Short People Club! And I'm about to go join the Miseree club as well!

YES PLEASE!

Sewing, gardening, caring for my pets, taking longs walks under the dead trees, socializing, diving the future...

Give me an outline of your regular school day and schedule:

I wake up in the morning, get dressed while talking to Binx (oh! That's my familiar. He's very adorable, but kind of annoying sometimes...)
After picking the perfect outfit I feed all my plants and my pets (I have many of both!)
I grab a quick bite to eat for breakfast (anything without animals is best)
Then I have classes for most of the day! They can be long, but usually not very boring...
After class I attend the club meetings I need to, or hold one of my own! The garden club isn't as intense as other clubs, but I at least have to look after all the plants in the gazebo.
Then its dinner with either Chuppi or Kasumi (my best ghoulfriends!) and back to my room.
Usually I study or work on a new outfit or watch some skeevee and then its bed. I try not to stay up too late, but sometimes I get distracted. Oops!

Feeling quite accomplished already, the witch handed the paper back with a great flourish. It is possible she has sprayed the paper with her favorite fragrance (Ophelia's Death Tears) but she would never admit to such a thing...  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:10 pm
As soon as Colette heard about career counseling, she high tailed it to the office to check it out. She definitely wanted to get started on being the best whatever she possibly could. Whatever meaning she had no real clue what to strive for.

The Questionnaire
Name: Colette Lacroix

What are your favorite classes so far and why?

___Gym - I haven't taken it yet, but I've heard you battle there, which is good enough for me.

___Curses, Hexes, and Spells - It's pretty much one of the basics of being a Reaper.

___I guess harvesting souls. I don't really know other options, but I definitely want to know.

___I expect to learn how to harness Fear to the best ability and how to be an excellent citizen of Halloween Town.

___My two swords of course.

___Making new acquaintances and socializing in general.

___I've only gone to "Dash Dating" and that was strictly to try and meet any peers since I was new, no other reason. Though a few times I just ended up sitting there and staring at the floor. Other than that, I haven't been able to do much besides unhappily go through the sick world of Christmas.

___I'm trying to form "Fright Club," a club centered around battling. Other than that, I haven't looked into any others yet.

___Possibly. It depends on if I think I'd enjoy it or if it'd be useful.

___Right now, sitting around my room and making sure my swords are maintained or sometimes exploring campus. I'd like to start helping others in a working sense and try battling, but, again, trouble with throwing myself out to meet others; and I haven't caught the sign ups for Gym open.

___ Wake up and get ready for the day two hours before first class. (eating, weapon cleaning, etc.)
___ Tend to Dasher and the other pets.
___ Curses, Hexes, and Spells Class
___ Creature Feature 101 Class
___ Eat something.
___ Homework.
___ Weapon cleaning or maintenance.
___ Free time, probably with Dasher.
___ Eat something. Check on and tend to Dasher and the other pets.
___ Get ready for the next day and go to bed by 11PM.

I don't really check and remember the time, everything just revolves around getting to classes without being late.

She filled out every question with as much thought as she deemed necessary before turning in the sheet. Colette didn't know what she'd receive from it, but she hoped it was something amazing for a Reaper or at least interesting. It probably wasn't sensible to give so much trust in the staff either, especially after the train mishap, but everyone was allowed a hiccup, right? The ghoul made sure to return his pencil before leaving too, she didn't want to be looked at like a thief.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Sin found the idea of a career counselor to be silly, she already knew her lifes goal. She was going to be a socialite like her mother and marry the perfect demon like her father. Together they would combine their wealth and ambition and rule over a small sector of HalloweenTown while contributing and molding the political and economical landscape of their world. Ah, it sounded so perfect Sin almost gave a dreamy sigh right there. Instead she snapped up the paper and decided she might as well fill it out anyway.

The Questionnaire

Name: Sin Err

Year you are in: 1st

- Illusionary Artes 101
- Shadowcraft 101 with Prof. Hellma Shox
Both of the above classes have practical uses and are challenging and interesting. The use of Shadowcraft particularly is something I would personally like to master.

I see myself settled down in my families ancestral home starting a family of my own.

I except to receive the best education possible, naturally I understand that to receive the best I must try my best.

I believe my adaptability to be my greatest strength.

Quite possibly my temper, and pride.

I am a Fearleader, I am also a lover of art, music, fashion and enjoy devoting my time to appreciating them.

Yes

Perhaps, it depends on what the new thing is.

Fearleading, Gymnastics, Baking, Shopping, Mini-pet Hunting, etc.

My schedule is slightly irregular, however most days I have
-Breakfast
-Fearleading Practice (before or after classes)
-Classes (usually 3 per day, except spiderday & spookday)
-Lunch (sometimes in between classes)
-Homework Time/Study Time
-Visit to the Maul (not everyday but perhaps every other day)
-Dinner and Socializing

Sin eyed the paper and bit her lip, there was something stiff about it, formal. She felt like she was reciting her mothers words or something, it was un-nerving. She handed in the paper anyway and brushed the sensation off. Well it didn't matter, she already knew what she wanted in life, it was what she had always wanted...and always would, right? Of course!

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:41 pm
His own paper turned in, Christof waited around the classroom, scouring for the nefarious Mr. Mudd, but after several hours it was clear the demon was not going to show. With a sigh, he sneaked up to the teacher's desk, snatching an extra copy of the form and hurried off.

Some time later, with a frustrated expression now, he slammed the form down on the desk. Nodding at a job well done, he slunk off to make sure Barth hadn't fallen asleep at an inopportune time to set his dorm room on fire again.

The Questionnaire

Name: B. Mudd

What are your favourite classes so far and why? Write down I have been preoccupied with all these horrible mandatory but-not-related-to-the-curricular things no do not write down the words write down Christof either do it properly or give the paper to someone else.

What do you see yourself doing 10 years into the future? Exactly what I am doing now having someone else fill out my paperwork. Yes write that down but not what I am saying now.

What expectations do you have of this school? Making friends and influencing people.

What is your greatest strength? Playing the long-term.

What is your greatest weakness? Anything that can move at faster than a leisurely stroll.

What kind of extracurricular activities do you participate in? Cooperating with Boogeymen. Interior decorating. Being carried through hiking trips. Dodging responsibilities. Inventing labor-saving devices. Fighting a Ninja and a Robot.

*In process of forming N.A.P. Club, pending President.
*Lucky 13, in the hope that sitting around a table plotting will be very similar to N.A.P. Club.
*Fright Club, to make the sort of connections that will do the frighting for me.

If given a chance to try something new, would you do so? If it is a new sleeping position or a food that doesn't involve too much chewing yes.

Letting other people win at video games. Meditation. Rest and Relaxation. Pet Care. Tinkering. Singing.

Give me an outline of your regular school day and schedule Mostly napping with occasional interruptions. HA. HA.

It is filled with mistakes, not my fault. ~C

If you have filled out all the above correctly, ^ please hand this paper back to me, thank you

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff