Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
{CLUB ORP} Paranormal Post First Meet and Greet! (PAGE 2!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:35 pm
(( Please see our Club Thread if you need to refer to anything. Pepin will likely cover everything as people arrive. Anyone is free to join! ORP will end sometime Sunday possibly Monday! ))

Bbbdbbbrrrbbbzbbbzbz...

BBBRMMR BBRBRMMMBRBRM...

WHIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

The thunderous noise came from out of room X in the main hall as the lights were flipped and the sound of a click, click, click, clicking of heels pierced any moments of silence. Pepin paced around her new-found contraption and smiled as she peered in and saw dozens of pairs of eyes blinking back.

"Everything is working right? We're gonna test run you today and I don't want to have to troubleshoot. Damn I hate troubleshooting," she shook her head with her hands of her hips. Dressed in just a LITTLE more than what she normally wore, Pepin had gone for the office-lady look with the tattered blouse and fierce heels. It was a look she'd quickly grow tired of walking in and would cheat every now and then when she left the room. "Hmm hmm hmm..." She turned on each of the computers and smiled as the last document she'd printed (on normal paper) was the flier for the club's opening.

Already having raided the vending machine down the hall, Pepin had a very inconsistent array of snackage laying on the back of the printing machine out of any demon mini's reach. Everything was ready for use and the ghoul had a good idea in mind for a quick first project.

Now it was time to wait. Pepin had a story she was working on that would be the paper's first headline and proceeded to type it out in the computer. Unfortunately somebody else would have to translate it back into something legible before it got printed seeing as it was nothing but bizarre characters and numbers.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:47 pm
...The noises coming from this room were terrifying.

Standing right outside of the door, the Baku wasn't sure if she really wanted to venture in, or if it would be best for her to turn around and leave. There never seemed to be any silence from within the room--if it wasn't the whirring noise, it was the sound Pepin's heels made against the floor. Xiu's ears drooped as she hesitated, her fingers curling more tightly around the camera that she had dangling from around her neck. Well...she really wanted to join the club, and she liked Pepin, so...surely she could deal with the noise for them?

Taking a deep breath, she stepped into the room, eyes widening as she took in the giant machine. What was that thing? The most that she could deduce was that it was the source of the loud noises that had been echoing down the hall.

Next, her gaze drifted towards the lone figure, and she perked up slightly as she recognized the ghost ghoul. "Pepin!" Xiu made an effort to call over the cacophony, taking a few steps towards the ghoul and the computer, "T-this is for the club, right?"

Kaiyumi

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:11 pm
"Heeeeeeeeellooooo there Xiu," Pepin smirked when the Baku stepped inside and eagerly approached her with a blank name tag, a sheet of paper, and a bag of chips. "Would you like a snack? You're the first one here!" she beamed excitedly.

"Please write your full name out on that sign in sheet and put this nametag on~"

Turning away she gestured to the enormous printing press. "This right here is the PrintDemon mk. 666. Fully loaded with 666 demon minis that use a special ink to create our newspaper bundles. This baby is going to make us a fortu- I mean really crank out enough newspapers for every student in the school and more. AREN'T YOU EXCITED??!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:42 pm
...A newspaper?

...that would bring up the latest stories about the entire school?

Astra was so wanting in on this.

Hokay, so maybe she was still having difficulties with her own circumstances, she wasn't going to let it stop her from finding out stuff! Especially if it involved

Although, as she walked down the hallway with her huge jacked on covering her wings up, she found it a little unnerving with the large noises coming from the supposed meeting room.

Once there, she peeked around the corner of the door, seeing Xiu was there as well as someone she wasn't quite familiar with. "Hello?" She called out. "I'm...here about the club..."  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:49 pm
Pepin waited until Xiu was done being issued all of her needed 'gear' and lurched up when another and unfamiliar ghoul poked her head in. "Well hi there! Come in come in always welcome. Until we start printing. Then we have to lock up the joint under some SERIOUS digital locking mechanisms. Don't want other papers stealing our stories! >:C"

The glitch approached Astra with the same things she'd given Xiu, a name tag, sign in sheet, and snack. "Please fill out your name here. OH!"

Turning back to Xiu she flailed. "Don't forget to write what position you're signing up for!
Reporter, Artist, or Photographer."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:50 pm
The noises issuing from the room almost made Tsetsiliya turn back.

Almost.

But no, she was not going to let that put a damper on her attempt to join this club. After all, it was the first club she had joined! If she were to run away now, what would that say about her? As a demoness, her pride was on the line. But also as a (hopefully) budding journalist, she had to present a professional image. She needed the help with her people skills, and if this was the way, then she would take it. The two ghouls she had seen preceding her had already entered, so she couldn't just leave when the meeting had clearly already started! Taking a moment to gather herself, she straightened her clothing and pushed the door open a little wider.

"H-Hello?" she called, peeking around the door cautiously. The ghoul she had followed down the hall, as well as a familiar face (from the Spin the Bottle party, perhaps?) and another (likely the "Pepin" who was mentioned on the flier as the head of the club?) came to her attention as she entered and she smiled in what she hoped wasn't a nervous-seeming smile. "I-I am Tsetsiliya! This is.. this is the student newspaper meeting, yes?"

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:08 pm
School's Newspaper...

This could mean one thing... GOSSIP! AND TONS OF IT!

Bea was excited. If she joined the club, she'd get first glimpse at the juicy, extremely juicy newspaper. Though newspapers are typically truthful for the most part, gossip is bound to make it in somewhere in the pages! The turquoise haired ghost ghoul walked into the room, determined to sign up. She completely ignored the loud machine and headed straight to the president for the sign up sheet. Seeing as the glitch ghost was the one handing them out, she must be the president.

"Greetings!" Bea waved to the glitch ghost, "I would like to sign up please!" very eager to join. She figured even if she couldn't make Public Relations, at least she would be able to serve the students by joining the newspaper club.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:11 am
Xiu stared, wide-eyed, as Pepin suddenly handed her a number of things. Holding them awkwardly in her hands, she turned her attention to the printing press when the ghost ghoul went on to introduce it, and...

666 demon minis? Why would it need...? Still, she...she supposed that that was rather impressive! Smiling, the Baku gave an eager nod of her head at the question. "I...I'm very excited," She admitted, wagging her tail, "I've never joined a club like this, so..." Trailing off, she grinned sheepishly and turned to wave to everyone else who had entered the room. Astra and Bea, she knew, but the last ghoul wasn't entirely familiar to her. Perhaps...she had talked to her on Groanspring before?

Well, introductions could wait a few minutes. Xiu quickly filled out the sign-in sheet.

Xiu-Ying: Photographer

Holding the sheet up, she looked towards Astra, Bea, and Tset. "Um...who next?"

Kaiyumi

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:21 am
"Okay!" Astra held out her hands to take the three items that had been handed to her, her face lighting up at the sign in sheet. She overheard Pepin mention the positions available, and was immediately captured by the prospect of being a photographer. It seemed like a perfect role for her! She was small, escaped notice, and could hide in small places!

Plus she could fly...well, she used to be able to...

She paused in her writing as two more people had entered the room, and smiled up at them. "Hiya! I'm Astra" She thought it would be proper to introduce herself now as Tsetsiliya had done.

"Oh Umm, me, I'm next" She quickly turned back to Xiu and filled out her name tag and sign up sheet, handing them to Xiu

Astra: Photographer  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:14 pm
For a moment, Bea glanced around the room for any familiar faces. "Oh, Xiu! You're joining too?" The ghost ghoul was happy to see her. Besides the president, there were two other ghouls. One with blonde hair she has never met before, but looked absolutely adorable! And the other... She might have briefly met at the florescetival booth? Astra... This was the ghoul who was also running for PR too. She watched The Baku pass on the sign up sheet to the Astra. After a while of staring at the fairy ghoul sign up, she realized it was the ghoul who had those very lovely purple and blue cupcakes in the PR booth!

"Nice to meet you! I visited your campaign booth very briefly during the florescetival," Bea smiled as she finished signing her name, "My name's Beatrix, but you can call me Bea for short." She tilted her head towards the blonde ghoul as well, and gave her a warm smile.

When Bea received the sign up sheet from Astra, she examined it and noticed that so far everyone was signing up for photographer positions. She wanted to be a photographer too, but seeing as there were two already, she might as well sign up for some other position. It'd be silly to have 5 photographers and no reporters in newspaper club right? Otherwise the club will end up being more of paparazzi (LOL)...

Beatrix: Reporter  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:18 pm
As two new ghouls walked in Pepin could feel her heart soaring with excitement. This was it. She was going to have her newspaper and only the loveliest of ladies to help her- and hopefully a certain Meat Shield.

"Tsetsiliya, its a pleasure to meet you. It's wonderful to meet all of you. c:" Pepin handed Tset and Bea their information letting Xiu pass around the sign in sheet. "Remember that these positions are sort of loosely based for now since its a team effort and if we end up being a small organization we will need to work together and possibly do some overlapping jobs."

Turning back to Xiu the ghoul grinned and held up a declarative finger. "And there won't be a club like this. Paranormal Post will be the biggest sensation to hit Amityville," that was of course an overstatement unbeknown to Pepin. "In fact we will likely be covering other clubs in our news segments believe it or not so get friendly with connections."

After that she winked she turned back to her current group of ghouls. "We already have a lot of things to cover so when the time comes we'll discuss our pilot issue!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:05 pm
You know what attracted a very curious nosey reaper? Sounds. A set of loud sounds coming from one of the rooms. Hel was ever so curious, so she followed the noises down the hall until she appeared in the room, and paused in the door way, a bit overwhelmed at first by all that she was greeted with. First, the valkyrie wasn’t all that savvy with technology, so the computers and the printers made her wary, and second, there were quite a few people in this room that she knew! There was Xiu, Bea, and even though she hadn’t been introduced to Pepin, she easily remembered the glitch ghost from the impromptu class at the Festival, and of course, the Human Studies class they just took recently.

Uh…greetings, friends!” She called out after a moment. “…What are we gathering for?” Her brows furrowed as she looked from Xiu to Pepin. What kind of meeting could this be…?  

Lucyal
Crew

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:26 pm
It took her a while to get up the courage to make her way to the room where the gathering was occurring. She wanted to try for the club but she wasn't sure if she'd have the talents it took to do things for the newspaper and she was certain that her sister had known about the interest ... Lattice wouldn't hear the end of it anymore and so she was taking initiative. She was metaphorically stepping in on her own and hoping that her legs don't get chopped off at the knees by something unpleasant.

Lattice paused in the door way for a long moment before taking a couple of steps inwards. She cleared her throat a little, "Excuse me? I would like to partake in the paper, if I may." Her monotone voice was an octave or two lower than usual due to her sudden shyness over the whole prospect of joining a club.

Though it seemed to make her feel better that she saw at least two familiar forms in the grouping. She lifted up a hand and waved toward Hel and Xiu.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:30 pm
Upon Hel's arrival Pepin gave the reaper ghoul an enthusiastic wave. "Come in come in, there are no dustbunnies in here IMADESUREOFIT" Her voice dropped deep and robotic for a moment's time before quickly peaking back up. "This right here is our room for the Paranormal Post! We're going to be doing a student newspaper, care to join?"

The gentle voice that followed triggered the ghost's attention in the form of a flicker. "Absolutely yes yes you may!" Waiting for the paper to be passed she'd hand it to Lattice "I'd really like to get to know all of you, I mean I know Xiu but I'm afraid as familiar as some of your faces are I just don't know your names!"

Pepin then handed the two new ghouls a sticker apiece. "And please put your names on these so we start introducing. Feel free to have a snack, they're 100% free!"

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 pm
There was a lot of voices in the hallway as Joachim walked down his heels clicking across the hard surfaced floor. Most if not all sounded like ghouls mingling which left the reaper questioning if it was some sort of ghoul oriented only gathering like the swim team or fear leaders instead of the newspaper club. Maybe he had gotten the room numbers mixed up, or the building for that matter considering once in a while he mistook cafeteria as the gym.

Stopping at the edge of the door way Joachim leaned around the corner so that only his head appeared. "Errr... is this the meeting for the student newspaper...... or can someone tell me where it's at.... if I'm wrong........sorry...."

His face was flushed red as Merel, who was on her usual perch of his head, almost toppled off his head squeaking loudly at his stupidity.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff