Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] STUDENT SCARENTINE AUCTION SIGN UPS [FULL OH NO!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:47 pm
Chuppi didn't know why she thought this would be a good idea, or why she had to think that she would be the one to see it through from start to finish. What she did know was that she'd been severly slacking on her duties as the VP of the student council and that she was letting many people down. At the rate she was moving it would have been better for everyone to have put Sin into power and her to the side, but. . . Chuppi didn't want to think of that. She was going to set things right and prove to the school that they'd made the right choice.

. . . somehow.

And, of course, her idea of proving her worth to the school was setting up a student auction where others could "bid" on a potential date for the upcoming Scarentine Party. Chuppi didn't have a date to the party, not that she even was aware she may or may not need one, but she thought that students donating their seeds and stuff to a good cause - something for mini-pets maybe. At the very least she didn't know why she panicking so much - this was only the sign ups.

Chuppi looked down at the sign-up sheet in her little hands, her nails having poked holes around the edges from her nerves and excess squeezing. If this was all going to go off without a hitch then. . . well. . . .she would have to suck it up and get things going.

All in all she figured that having. . . ten boys and ten girls would work out well. That made a total of twenty people to auction off, so sign ups would become first come first serve. She was going to sign herself up of course, if only because she wanted it all to seem fair. The Chupacabra didn't honestly believe that someone would bid on her.

She waddled out into the middle of the school grounds shortly after downing two Thermo-sized snacks of blood, a third filling the actual Thermos, and she planted herself firmly as she waited for students to start filing out of their classes and clubs. It would be easy enough for them to miss her, sure, but today she'd taken some. . . .chance.

Today she was wearing the gaudiest outfit that she could ever get on and it was...well. . . . sparkling. And pink. Certainly an eye catcher if anything! Now all she would have to do was wait and see if anyone came to her.. . . .

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:52 pm
Above Chuppi's head, written in ugly handwriting that should have been spellchecked, is a banner that reads "STUDENT AUKSHIN SIGHN-UPS - FOR A GEWD CAUSE"

User Image

To participate, just walk up and have your character interact with Chuppi! You can sign yourself up or sign up another student. . . or maybe even both! ( The limit for a single person signing up is two though )

Currently signed up for Auction:

Temes ( Chuppi ) - Monster / Female
Belladona Divine - Reaper / Female
Sin Err - Demon / Female
Whisper - Demon / Female
Mei-Xiu - Monster / Female
Tsetsiliya - Demon / Female
Alcyone - Demon / Female
Alwine Van Brunt - Ghost / Female
Natalia - Monster / Female
Coralie - Reaper / Female

[ GIRLS ARE FULL UP ]

Jericho - Monster / Male
Gabrian - Demon / Male
Sepheran - Monster / Male
Tybalt - Ghost / Male
Calder - Monster / Male
Aksaja - Monster / Male
Ichibod - Monster / Male
Israfel - Monster / Genderless ( will count as "male" )
Unstabel - Monster / Male

Rown

Friendly Hunter

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 pm
Being in close contact with the chupacabra had some special perks, one of being the fact that Belladonna could be the first on a sign up sheet posted by the girl. After taking an unnecessarily long time to scrawl out her name in the strange font she deemed pretty, the witch turned with a bounce to face her friend. "This sounds fun! But I might already have a date for the dance, so they'll just have me for a day. Assuming someone wants to buy me..." She hoped someone wanted her! Otherwise the witch would probably cry forever and never show her face in public. She was cute! She was worth at least 10 silver pumpkin seeds! YEAH!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:04 pm

"Chuppi! Doing something to raise some funds hmm? Well this certainly seems...interesting." She tried not to sound...bitter, but the demoness was still irked that THIS had been the student to beat her out. Chuppi was her complete opposite in every way and her loss had stung her pride considerably. Still she couldn't stay mad forever right? Well...maybe not forever but her grudge was obviously still intact.

"I'll sign up...it's for a good cause after all." She took out her pink pen and signed with a flourish. "Can you BELIEVE I don't have a date? Someone is going to be VERY lucky." She smirked and flipped her hair back.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 pm
Riley was most certainly not auctioning herself off - even if it was for a good cause. However.. she knew one student who could use a little help in the ghoul department.

User Image

She didn't even attempt to hide who had done the signing up. He could never be mad at her, after all. She only had his best interests at heart. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:11 pm
When Whisper walked past the large banner, she couldn't help but want to be a part of the auction. She grabbed her pen from her bag and waited for her turn at the sign up sheet. "This will be so fun! Though I wonder if Natalia will show up..."
User Image  

Getsurae

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:14 pm
When Sin approached . . . .well. . . .Chuppi was wanting to melt into the floor and dart away. She was already glad to have Belladona's name on the sheet, it made her look far less desperate and out there on her own, so she managed to force a weak smile as she let the older and taller demon take the paper and sign her name on it.

"Ah yes. Hopefully everything will go well and you will have the best date ever."

She was about to say something else too when a rather striking looking purple individual strode up . . .and wrote a name down. Chuppi didn't know this person and didn't likely have any idea of their name. . . but she was pretty certain Jericho wasn't a female's name. It really didn't matter, she'd look up this "Jericho" person later and go from there.

"Um, thank you Ms. . . .?"

Of course then someone else came up and took the board, a young. . . ghost, maybe? Chuppi didn't recognize whatever she happened to be and she frowned a little, her toes curling with nerves. Hang in there Chuppi!

"Whisper, is it? Very pretty name."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:28 pm
Riley's eyes settled on the young ghoul, taking her in for a moment before holding her hand out with long, clawed fingers delicately extended in out towards her. A pleasure, I'm sure. Her 'voice' filtered into Chuppi's mind softly. My name is Riley. I don't believe I've ever met you before. I'm only happy to rectify this now.

Her eyes flickered towards the page for a moment, before they returned to Chuppi. Jericho is my best friend. She explained, though the ghoul hadn't asked. She knew one might wonder why she'd done so. He's a sweet boil, he deserves a nice ghoul who would appreciate him. Of course, if any boil so much as tried to bid on Jericho, she'd end up outbidding them in a snap - no need to make the poor guy suffer.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:29 pm
Christof was slinking by when he noticed several ghouls crowded around a table- including his Mistress and behind her- .... Sin. They hadn't spoken since Music Class, not that they spoke anyway, but the Igor liked to CONSIDER it talking because she had touched his hump and his fingers itched to touch those legs and just cut them off and take them home and... He realized he had been floating towards them, finally tugging his scarf tighter around his mouth. A small, chubby green ghoul seemed to be in charge, or at least she was on the in-charge side of the table, and he quietly inched his way closer to try to make sense of what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:29 pm
"Oh, thank you! My parents often regret giving me that name, as they think it cause some of my...tendencies." Whisper gave a giggle. "Though I do admit, its is fairly weird for a demon to have such a kind sounding name. That's what my father says anyway. But he couldn't deny my mother once her mind was set. Who knows, maybe one day it'll come in handy in some weird way."

She rocked back and forth on her heels, watching to see how many more would show up.  

Getsurae

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:33 pm
"Ah well. . . . I see. I do hope we can become friends too."

Chuppi would have swatted at her ear to get at the "voice" if she hadn't been holding on to the paper and didn't have a firm sense of manners, but instead she merely shuddered a little bit and pressed on. It would be so rude of her to act any other way. When the other person - she noticed now that she could see "Whisper" was indeed a demon, she smiled and nodded her head.

"My name is 'You fear' in the Spanish language. I know how parents are for naming, very weird."

She was going to say more when she noticed someone - something? - no, someone - approaching them all at an awkward pace. She stood up a bit more and shuffled over to greet him, a lump in her throat preventing her from speaking outright. Instead. . . well, no. she had to speak.

"Um. . . Hola. Are you. . .wanting to sign up?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:35 pm
On his way to meet Alessa for an early afternoon lunch, Ren ambled across the school grounds, hands slipped into his pockets and Rhys on his shoulder. He wouldn't normally have brought the lepus along, were it not for the fact that A.) He was meeting Alessa and B.) that meant carrots, which brought about C.) If he didn't bring Rhys, he would come back to find his clothes dumped on the floor again. Or out the window, which was worse.

So, here he was, the little rabbit perched on his shoulder, tiny paws clinging to his head. Ren suppressed a yawn, glancing towards his left. Oh..? What's that?

It seemed to be a sign up of sorts. Ren switched directions, curious as to what was going on. He spied Belladonna, and the hellhound he had seen Natalia speaking with. Waving a hand in greeting, he bent down over the table, eyes scanning the information. A date auction, eh? Ren thought to himself, tapping his chin thoughtfully. Well, I'd sign up if I didn't already have a ghoulfriend...

A thought came to him then; a devious, terrible, wonderful, mischievous thought brought about by a discussion earlier with his best friend LW. Ren felt a smirk cross his face and he reached for the pen, carefully scrawling a name down:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once he was finished, he gently set down the sheet, shot a quick wink and a smile to the ghoul sitting behind the table (was she wearing glitter?) and continued on his way.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:37 pm
A few patches of the hunchback's face went pink as his eyes turned to Riley frantically, brows raised. She seemed too busy to translate for him, though, and so he went to his failsafe, pointing up at the banner as his mismatched eyebrows furrowed questioningly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:52 pm
Riley eyed Christof's appearance warily. As he pointed up at the sign, she raised an eyebrow.

Really, Christof? Really? A private thought was sent his way.

Her voice returned to public use. It appears he wishes to sign up as well. Though, for what reason, I am unsure.. Her eyes turned back to Chuppi, tilting in amusement. He's quite the ladies man already.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers