Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] SPIN THE BOTTLE (another game what) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

childs menu

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:22 pm
Claire had a rough morning.
She barely remembered anything from the previous night. Except that she found a secret stash of booze. Although, she may have just remembered that because there was about 10 empty bottles and 20 more unopened.
damn you, student council party.
She also noticed that scattered around her room were fliers. Picking one up, she started to read.

User Image
Although the fact that she'd organized this while completely intoxicated, she was so ashamed of herself for even thinking that she would give away food. Booze, sure, but FOOD?
Nonetheless, she decided that she should get ready.
After convincing the chef to supply her with enough food and drink to feed twenty pink elephants, she got an empty bottle and cleaned it a bit.

Then she waited.

(( OOC:
I will split everyone into two sections. One for boys, and one for girls. And one for maladore.
Unless your character decides otherwise, in which case I can pair you up that way. I will then generate one random number (from each group in turn) and that student will spin the bottle. (generate random number from the other team [or their team, w/e])
If that doesn't make sense, OH WELL I GET IT AND I'LL HELP YOU))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:32 pm
Lucianna, while generally reclusive and not very daring at all, held a flyer in hand, considering it for a moment. The porcelain doll's pale eyes read it over again, dull, you couldn't really tell what she felt. She was a doll after all. In the end she decided why not? It wasn't any thing that should cause her fragile body any harm - and that was always her main concern! - and it what a chance to get to know people. Granted, she envied many of the people who owned durable flesh, and hoped she wouldn't end up having to endure much of that company... You have to take the good with the bad though.

Her indecision finally brought the girl with her long dark hair and pale porcelain body - cracked in various places as it was - and dressed in her usual moth-eaten lolita style dress to the designated room.

As she stood there she was beginning to rethink this again...  

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

childs menu

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Claire could hear someone outside. She cautiously opened the door and saw a girl who was very pale. She looked like a doll of some sort. Her clothes looked like they had been eaten in some places, and she looked strangely worried.
"H-hello. You can come in, if you like?" she said, holding onto the door handle.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:40 pm
Did Astra like games?

Of course she did! Which was why she found herself inside the demons dormitory, casting nervous glances as she moved quickly towards the designated room. Demons weren't always happy to see 'lower-class' boils about, however if she did meet a demon of that nature she might just egg their dorm room in retaliation.

As she peaked around a corner, she could see the room, as well as somebody else who had turned up, presumably for the party. "Are you here for the party?" she asked, looking up.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:42 pm
"Hello," Came the sickening, eerily, sweet voice from the otherwise emotionless face. The porcelain girl was a hard one to read. Lucianna figured the paper in her hands was enough to show just what brought her here. "My name is Lucianna-" It was then another came, and she nodded, "mhn, I am."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:49 pm

"Hi, Lucianna. Come in!" Claire was quite nervous.
Another girl arrived. She looked like a fairy. Weren't fairies good things? Why was she in halloween town? Claire furrowed her eyebrows in thought.
"Hello. You can come in, too. I hope more people come, because otherwise it would just be weird. If they don't come, we can just play something else."
She gestured to her room. "Make yourself at home."

childs menu

Friend

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:50 pm
Somehow, it didn't really surprise Myr that the author of the note had only put their room on it, expecting that everyone knew where it was, but it had sounded fun. And that was always a bonus.

His ferret chittered in his ear as he walked down the hall, back to being hidden under his hat. "No, you cannot have another cookie. I brought them to share with everyone, not to feed them all to you." He probably looked a little silly, talking to his hat,and carrying a platter of chocolate chip cookies,but who really cared. At least he had finally found the room,right? Either that, or, since the other two that were there were ghouls, he was about to invade the beginnings of an all ghoul slumber party. Hopefully the former though.

'So, this is the right place for the Spin the Bottle game right?" he asked, grinning brightly. "i've brought cookies if it is."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Claire paused as the saw the boil. It was a boil, after all.
"He-Hello. I'm Claire, that's me. I'm Claire. Y-yes. That's what we're playing, I think. We are? We are. Come in."
She eyed the cookies with a slight smile on her face. She liked cookies.

childs menu

Friend

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:55 pm
Lucianna politely stepped in the room. She was made to appear creepy and emotionless, but that didn't mean she didn't have manners. She found a place to sit and folded her hands in her lap. Eyes that never blinked watched as yet another person came to join them.
She was still trying to determine whether or not this had been a good idea.

Oh, but her days here had been so monotonous and lonely! And the only way she knew to change that was to make friends. SO~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:59 pm

She smiled at Lucianna and said "Would you like a drink? Or something to eat? We have plenty of juice. Worm juice, cider, apple smoothies... Whatever you like. And of course, there's a lot of food."
Claire picked up a worm-pop and chewed on it.

childs menu

Friend

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:01 pm
"Thankyou!" Astra replied with a bow and then introduced herself to. "And my name is Astra".

The fairy then turned to see someone else walking towards the room, and noticed with delight that he had..was that..? yes! cookies! "You brought cookies?" She said with delight, hovering so she was level with the plate Myr held. "could I have one?? please?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:05 pm
Lucianna considered for a moment. It the spin the bottle game was to happen, she probably didn't want to consume anything that would make her breath unpleasant.
"Thank you, but maybe later." She tried to make her declining sound pleasant enough.

Without facial expressions she had come to try and display most of her emotion through her voice. Proper inflection and tone were a key area of extracurricular study for the doll.  

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

childs menu

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:06 pm

"Hi, Astra! I'm Claire... SO we have Astra, Lucianna and... Sorry, I didn't catch your name?" She looked at the boil and his cookies.
Lucianna didn't seem to want anything, so Claire shrugged and grabbed an apple smoothie for herself.
This hosting thing wasn't too hard.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:14 pm
Myr grinned. "Of course, that's why I brought them. Feel free to take whichever one you want." His ferret chirped angrily at him, peeking his head out briefly to stare at the fairy. He was not pleased with all of these people eating his cookies. Myr shook his head. "Silly ferret," he muttered, as Sneak ducked back underneath. I'll give you one in a minute. But just one. I don't need you getting sick.

He waited until after Astra had claimed her cookie to enter the room. "Thanks for inviting us all to play, Claire." He didn't know anything about the game, like what it would involve or anything, but that hadn't bother him. Just another new thing to learn.

"My name is Ilztmyr'ree, but call me Myr." He wasn't sure what he should do with his platter, and he looked over at Claire. "Where would you like me to put the cookies?"  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

childs menu

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:18 pm

"Myr. OK! You can put the cookies over with the rest of the food on the table. And I don't mind. I don't remember doing it, but that's alright! I think I should stop reading party game magazines before drinking too much booze. It's kind of a bad idea."
She smiled and looked at the ferret.
"If you want, your ferret can go and play with Hamburger, my follyjox."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas