Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:13 pm
Custom hopeful!
Username: stormflower
How many soquili do you have? 19
When did you last win a custom soquili? ummm.....won slot in 2010, recieved him 2011.....only custom win xD
Soquili quest's name: Vigdis "war goddess"
General description: She would be a Warhorse(no roman nose with long feltlocks), she would be clad in some armor on her chest, shoulders, and maybe a little on her back, a pelt of somekind over her back(almost giving the appearance she may be a walker).
She is the sister to my Skinwalker, Einar and would be maybe Heavy Edits. Ive got to redo her custom form as I've lost it. She is a skinwalker hunter for lack of a better term. She would be scarred and rather gruff, not one of many words she takes action, not being one for politics at all. For a little background here is the backstory for Einar
Once known by another name in another place, seemingly a different time but actually a different life. His herd was a small one but prosperous, they wanted for nothing. They all had a carefree existence with no threats, but soon drought fell on their land and they were forced to travel across the lands. They became a nomadic type herd, but still they were happy and soon found a valley that was prosperous and they were able to settle for several years. They lived in peace at the time he and his sister were born, they both grew up to be hard workers and excellent protectors of the land. Soon a darkness grew in the forest around them, demons came from the shadows known as skinwalkers. Many battles happened to protect the land they came to call home and the young stallion and his sister became warriors no longer able to cling to their peaceful ways. They were both the top warriors, both strong and beautiful but one day their came a purewalker pleading for sanctuary, that she had been cast aside and was not like the others. The stallion's sister didn't believe her, but he did falling in love with her cries and her beauty. He convinced the elders to give her shelter if at least temporary, but it would prove the herds downfall.

The stallion went to see the walker wishing to know her story, she gave a sob story of how she was turned into the creature he saw and that she resisted it with all her might. She went on to say she fell in love with him and she was scared for her life, that the leader of the walker's was coming to attack them at dawn. He rushed to tell the elder's not seeing the devious grin she held on her face as she left. When dawn came, they were all at the ready and as the 'innocent' walker said there stood a grand stallion pure-walker, claws for feet-he looked like an owl....seeking out his prey. The young stallion stood on the front lines when the attack was given, they fought for hours, one falling after another. Mid-battle he heard the mare-walker scream and he rushed to her aid to find her in the claws of the walker-leader, she begged for help and he charged the large walker. He fought with all his might but in the end still was struck down. The mare was dragged away but not before throwing him a bottle of some kind. She told him to drink and it would make him stronger and he could save her. Not thinking he did as she said, there was agonizing pain and his world went black.

When he came too, the sounds of battle had died and his vision was blurry, he felt different.....He got to his hooves and searched for his parents and sister, what he found was blood-shed. Then he saw her, the walker he had pleaded to be given sanctuary. She was standing next to the clawed one and they stood over what was the stallion's mother. The clawed stallion turned with a crazed smile, 'Did I perform to your liking?' he spoke to the mare. She turned with the same smile, covered in the blood of the herd, 'Indeed you did, absolutely splendid. Too bad the sister wasn't as gullible as this one', she said with a cackle. The young stallion was enraged and lunged to attack the mare, but the clawed one threw him down. 'Welcome to the ranks....brother', he said before walking away with the mare.

Dazed and confused he wondered around hoping to find his sister. Rain started to poor and his mind was fading with the events, what had the clawed stallion meant....why did he feel so much anger and so strange. The rain gathered and he stopped letting it drench him, it was then he saw his reflection....he was forever changed, he was like 'them'...but how? Drinking the potion couldn't have done this, his memory was so hazy, he started to remember feeling a craving and running into the forest and killing? It hurt him so much to try and remember. It was then a soft voice spoke and a nose nudged his thigh. Not thinking and acting only on rage he lunged at voice. His large teeth cutting flesh. He was horrified to see his sister, scarred and bloody. His eyes returned to how they once were for a brief second. 'Forgive me sister...no I can't call you that anymore. Leave here before it's too late....and should you ever see me again.. Kill me on sight!' With that he ran into the woods never looking back, the last sound he heard amongst the rain was his sister calling his name.

The days past and slowly he lost more and more of himself, not remembering who he was or how he came to be...he only felt anger and hate. Soon he found another like him who taught him the way of the forest and gave him a new name, Einar. He taught him to be proud of what he was, a skinwalker. The only ones that stood above were purewalkers and he should never forget. He has traveled and is learning to do and think his own way, never looking back or looking forward. He lives in the here and now, cold, heartless, and alone.

Would this soquili be staying in the khalasar, or just visiting? She would possibly wonder after first encountering them, but would come to stay and fight for Khaleesi and her ideals. She would soon find them to be her family for which she had been longing for so very long.
Plot ideas: Im really bad with putting these into words, but ill give it a go

The encounter: I read your self rp where the Khalasar has the run in with the young purewalker and after learning from that when crossing paths with Vigdis she would be thought to be another walker, maybe insuing a scruffle with some of the other warriors in the group until her pelt is seen to be 'decoration'.

Guidance: She holds so much hatred for skinwalkers, those born and created alike she has no kindness for them at all after they robbed her of her family. Maybe she could have her eyes opened a bit to see that they are still a part of life, no good without evil, no light without darkness type thing. Basically she has shut her emotions off so to speak thinking it better to not feel as feelings make one weak and forget the task at hand.

Return: After leaving for a time having found rumors of one who sounds like her lost brother(sets out to hunt and kill him) she returns wounded physically and emotionally as she couldnt bring herself to kill the one who once was her brother still seeing him somewhere behind glowing cold eyes. She seeks refuge and she finally starts to understand how feelings are important after a little more of a struggle since she'll blame her weak feelings on her defeat. This may also be a good place for her heart to stir with feelings of love(not necessarily with one in the Khalasar)

Im not good at 'recording plots' beforehand. Once I start rp'ing and fleshing out the personality plots find their way to me. xD
RP Sample(s): I've been slowly getting back into it.
1, 2-recent, 3, 4-recent, 5, 6-recentish, 7, 8, 9-was canceled but recent, 10-recent

Anything else? Awesome of you to be doing this again! Ive had Vigdis's idea for awhile and have tried for her once or twice. I really think the Khalasar would be a good place for her, since GoT ponies started coming out and you formed the Khalasar it made me want to get her even more cause I such potential and growth for her there. Regardless thanks for the oppurtunity....next time Ill try for my GoT OC but she still needs refining xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:16 pm
(( Roniel note: I put this under a spoiler so I don't get confused. XD))

Cosplay hopeful!
Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
How many soquili do you have? 52 (I counted all co-owns as 1 instead of .5)
When did you last win a custom soquili? In customs....Uhm July 2011? Most recent--a gift--was....October 2012...I think? WAIT Chesh reminded me of bribes. Jon Snow...Derp/derp sorry.
What cosplay are you requesting? Melisandre
General description: Ulun'suti mixed with perhaps kalona? Predominately red with pendant.
Would this soquili be staying in the khalasar, or just visiting? Honestly, there's one of two options and I'm not sure which I like best. So depending either yes or enemy.
Plot ideas:

Okay, well two options here.

Either Melisandra is championing someone else and is against Dany or she is instead--championing Dany.

If she is against Dany, then she will be seeking her out in her fires and proclaiming someone else as Azhor Ahai and who is destined to rule. If she does this, then I'd like her to be attempting to get Dany
for her Queen's blood. If she could capture Dany and sacrifice her to the flames, then she could help whomever she champions by going to any and all means to burn Dany in the name of R'hllor. She would, of course, fail.

Alternately, if Melisandre deciced to champion Dany, she would go to any and all means to help procure her Queen's Kingdom. Who better to champion the Mother of Dragons, Fire and Blood than a Priestess of R'hllor?

RP Sample(s):

Rp List Post. Some are current, and some are not. Waiting to hear back from people before I put them on the dead list.
How much of the show have you watched/books have you read? I'm on book 5. We're on episode 4 of Season 1.
Anything else? The night is dark and full of terrors.
Do you promise to be a good sport if I get this cosplay for someone else? Of course!

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:26 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Cosplay hopeful!
Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
How many soquili do you have? 52 (I counted all co-owns as 1 instead of .5)
When did you last win a custom soquili? In customs....Uhm July 2011? Most recent--a gift--was....October 2012...I think? WAIT Chesh reminded me of bribes. Jon Snow...Derp/derp sorry.
What cosplay are you requesting? Melisandre
General description: Ulun'suti mixed with perhaps kalona? Predominately red with pendant.
Would this soquili be staying in the khalasar, or just visiting? Honestly, there's one of two options and I'm not sure which I like best. So depending either yes or enemy.
Plot ideas:

Okay, well two options here.

Either Melisandra is championing someone else and is against Dany or she is instead--championing Dany.

If she is against Dany, then she will be seeking her out in her fires and proclaiming someone else as Azhor Ahai and who is destined to rule. If she does this, then I'd like her to be attempting to get Dany
for her Queen's blood. If she could capture Dany and sacrifice her to the flames, then she could help whomever she champions by going to any and all means to burn Dany in the name of R'hllor. She would, of course, fail.

Alternately, if Melisandre deciced to champion Dany, she would go to any and all means to help procure her Queen's Kingdom. Who better to champion the Mother of Dragons, Fire and Blood than a Priestess of R'hllor?

RP Sample(s):

Rp List Post. Some are current, and some are not. Waiting to hear back from people before I put them on the dead list.
How much of the show have you watched/books have you read? I'm on book 5. We're on episode 4 of Season 1.
Anything else? The night is dark and full of terrors.
Do you promise to be a good sport if I get this cosplay for someone else? Of course!

Gosh, messed up so bad. I'm over the 40 count.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:54 pm
Custom hopeful!
Username: elfstar89
How many soquili do you have? 15, including one mini; 5 familiars
When did you last win a custom soquili? Three years ago this June; if event semicustoms count, two and a half years ago next month. oO
Soquili quest's name: Muireall Stewart-Targaryen
General description: Uni'suti (lightning), with garnet-colored eyes; long, wavy golden-brown hair with white streaks (or the inverse, CC!) mostly falling loose; golden horn and hooves; wearing a Stewart clan tartan with either a Stewart or Targaryen badge about her person, a rapier, and a blue Tam O' Shanter hat with a hatband resembling part of the Scottish crown and white feather plumes emerging from the family badge not on the tartan; maybe a bag for sparkstones?; white coat; any and all other traits not mentioned are CC
Would this soquili be staying in the khalasar, or just visiting? Almost certainly staying; she seems to have too much fun being a warrior princess to miss out on an adventure like she can find with the khalasar. Might wander off from time to time to do something, but the khalasar and the khaleesi seem to be the sorts of things that interest her fanciful mindset. owo
Plot ideas: Hmmm...not fully fleshed out in my head yet, but I can tell she's an adventurer and a royal b*****d on both sides of the family with a lot of pride and curiosity. The idea of seeing a distant kinswoman in Danaerys who's also got a bit of the warrior princess to her should be pretty exciting, though much more the princess, while Muireall is more emphasis on the warrior. Impulsively, she'll probably offer her sword to Dany for life. She may at some point go off to explore other sides of her heritage, but she probably won't stay away for very long on any of these little side trips. Further than that, no idea; seeing her handling children and those attempting to court her may be a lot of fun, same for other members of the khalasar (I do wanna see how she sizes up against the cosplays!), but for now, in my head, Muireall is an adventuring warrior princess of illegitimate heritage settling into a place in the world that satisfies her. Oh, and I figure she'll have a penchant for playing sparkstones and gambling on a good game of it. owo
RP Sample(s): 1; 2; 3; 4; 5, slow due to my hiatuses during 2012 - latter half of 2013; a fair number of my RPs in Soq are dead or abandoned, and I've only more recently moved into active plotting in Soq, so I opted not to include an overdose of the romances. oO
Anything else? She was born out of a conversation we had on the inspiration for the series, and my comment that, to some extent, the Targaryens are awfully similar to the Royal House of Stewart/Stuart in Scotland, and Dany is quite a bit in some regards to those Stewart royals who lived in exile. I was intending her as some random Targaryen, but Muireall started insisting she was a Scoto-Valyrian warrior princess of illegitimate birth with a lot of personality and spunk. And quite pushy about making it work as both a unicorn and a dragon of sorts. 8'D  

elfstar89

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 pm
Edited 4/27/14: Added in personality blurb!

Custom hopeful!

Username: Kyrieko
How many soquili do you have? 8 (with 1 mini in there)
When did you last win a custom soquili? Umm... April of 2013, in Mind's customs!
Soquili quest's name: Erynion (Elvish name meaning "of the wood")
General description: I am so on the fence about breeds. I've gone from Angeni-lona, to half Kalona, to Cerynei/Kalona... so I guess this would be your choice, Roni! I finally decided that he would most likely be a Kalona-Cerynei! I DO know that the tail would be long and flowing but seems to turn to snow or mist towards the tips. The mane should also be long and turning into snow/mist at the tips, but have a unkempt look to it (ie: too much time spent out in the wind type hair). Everything else should just be inspired by this awesome :B
General personality: Possesses a strong drive to make everything as frozen as he is. He doesn't necessarily feel he must kill everyone and everything in sight, but he wants to make their life cold and miserable. True, he does enjoy the taste of warm blood and seeing how frail others are, but this is only when he's fallen into a bloodlust. Most of the time, he is silent and obeys whatever orders are given to him, carrying them out like a loyal dog. He is not incapable of making his own decisions, but he will hesitate, which makes him vulnerable. And being vulnerable is something Erynion is not. He is very much a follower and not a leader of any sort. Anything warm and bright disgusts him. And when he falls into a rage, you better believe there are going to be many frost bitten lives out there!
Would this soquili be staying in the khalasar, or just visiting? Neither; would most likely be an enemy of sorts of the khalasar (and the Night's Watch for that matter~) 8'D
Plot ideas:

• Winter is comingHas Come - The khalasar members can get their first glimpse of a new enemy/creature to fear!
  • I am your humble minion - He would most likely be fascinated with Skinwalkers and Kalonas (anything evil) and attempt to bind himself to their services as he'd need a master to give him direction in life (so he ain't a brainless zombie)
  • Frozen terror - ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE KHALASAR LIFE DIFFICULT 8'D

RP Sample(s): [X] [X] [X]
Anything else? ALL THE PLOTS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:14 am
Edited 9:50 AM May 7, 2014: Updated custom form link and put plots in a spoiler.

Cosplay hopeful!
Username: Mahogany Sunset
How many soquili do you have? 23
When did you last win a custom soquili? DD's Bribes in July? I don't know if that counts... If it doesn't, I've never gotten a custom soq. Otherwise, July 2013. X3
What cosplay are you requesting? Margaery Tyrell
General description: Natural-ish Cerynei-Flutter with unique wings & a lot of Tyrell stuff. X3 Custom form: xxxx - would probably (eventually) add a quiver of arrows to that.

General personality: Margaery is, to the depth of her being and despite everything that will happen to her, a giver. Her first desire is to help provide for others, to give comfort, love, food, possessions, whatever it is that will help them become better and healed. At first, she is not good at gauging others' intentions and freely gives them whatever she can provide, but once she learns that the world is cruel - and that not everyone can live up to her lofty expectations of them - she begins to realize that people have been taking advantage of her. Reading people becomes a study of hers: she watches body language to determine mood, tone of voice to determine what they're after, taking in as much information as she can before acquiescing to give them what they ask. If she thinks they really need something else, she'll give them that instead; if they're dangerous, she will learn to carefully step around them. She is still genuine and tries to mean everything she says, but there is a bit of both warm-heartedness and cool calculation in her. First she will be warm to everyone, then icy... And then she will learn to be both.
Margaery also grew up as a dreamer, egged on by her family. She dreamed of one day bringing fulfillment to all the world's people and believed it was possible... And wanted to have as much of a hand in it as she could. She's been giving gifts and listening to the wants of others with an attentive ear since foalhood. She's even learned to be a giver to plants - her family is a group of gardeners that raise golden roses for all kinds of trading and viewing pleasure. Without their love, skill, and devotion, the roses that thrive there would never have survived. She's also been endowed with quite a lot of familial pride, tracing her bloodline back to the Cerynei Lands and truly believing the teachings of her family: the Cerynei were born of the trees, the Flutters of the flowers, and that is why their affinity for flowers is so strong. She will largely subsist on nectar and do her best to help pollinate the flowers of the Kawani Lands... Because if she can't help the Soquili and the humans, she'll console herself by helping the flowers.

Eventually, Margaery will learn how to use what she has to offer to get comfort to those who need it - she'll wield her intelligence, charm, and skill (skill with a weapon or other various skills that she picks up) to put her in a place that allows her to give as much to others as she can, especially the impoverished, hungry, wounded, etc. Whether this turns her into a leader or an influential adviser, she will find a place of power and use it to suggest charity.

Would this soquili be staying in the khalasar, or just visiting? Staying for a while, I think, and then returning. See below for plot details~

Plot ideas: Wall of text in the spoiler. 8D
My plots were kind of written down stream-of-consciousness style in a wall of text... They're in the spoiler, with a bit more detail in the list below. I really like to plan out my plots ahead of time, and Margaery will be doing a lot of growing.
Original Plot Ideas; however, I've been doing some thinking. Margaery will start out in the khalasar, a remnant of one of the high families from the ancient Cerynei Lands; her bloodline was mixed with Flutter several generations ago to good effect: the Tyrells became closer to nature than they had ever been, cultivating their golden roses in secret gardens... She would have joined the khalasar as it passed, leaving her brothers and parents behind, but with intentions to eventually return after seeing the world and winning a prince. (Or something, if ever Loras, Garlan, Willas, Mace, Alerie, or Olenna show up on the scene.) I think Margaery could serve as a scout in the khalasar for a time, fleet-footed as she is. At this time, she will still be able to shrink and fly in her small size as all flutters can. However, when the herd is met with some sort of danger (White Walker or otherwise, if she does not appear until after that plot has unfolded), Margaery is wounded - a wound that strikes her both physically and psychologically. She put her trust in Daenerys and possibly her love (unrequited and most likely left unmentioned to Dany unless you think that would be a fun plot), believing that Dany would be able to keep her and others safe (going along with the original line of her personality where she aligns herself with those who can give comfort to others). This is when she begins to flicker and finds herself unable to change sizes - or if she can, it's unpredictable and painful, partly because of the wound and partly because of the state of her mind. Unable to bear the shame of her ineligibility as a scout (at least in her mind, as the transformations are random and would delay her a lot, plus she'd be in acute pain) and what she feels is a betrayal by Dany to those wounded, Margaery will leave the khalasar. She's very naive and feeling victimized, like her very principles have been betrayed. After this, she'll make more bad choices and her flickering will get worse. I would eventually like for the khalasar to pick her up again, very beaten down and world-weary. After spending some silent time among them and healing, and thinking, she will apologize, realizing she was wrong; most fights result in injuries, after all. She might drift away from the herd then, and I have some deeper plots in mind for her along Margaery's actual storyline in the books.
(Weddings/lifematings [to NPCs... or Soquili that she thinks have died or are actually killed off] that end in widowing. Also, she comes face to face with a skinwalker or dragon or something bad, who she must please to get out alive... guess who this plot represents. >.>)
She will learn to use her crossbow with her cloven hooves, and find out the world is a bitter place, but there will also be some light. Still kind-hearted, Margaery has gotten much better at reading people and calculating moves... But she still wants to be able to help those in need. So she will set out on a journey to find victims of violent attacks (SW or otherwise), and possibly adopt a basket on the way. In the end, she will find the khalasar once more, and I would like her to stay on, perhaps as a member of the Queensguard or as an advisor of sorts. Whether or not she ever falls in love after her tragedies will be determined waaaaaay off in the future sometime. She might even reignite a crush on Dany when she returns to the Khalasar. *shrug* It just depends on how her plots go.

When she learns to use her crossbow, it will be from a Hippogryph who can train her and help her compensate from her lack of talons. It'll be like the one Joffrey uses in the show, with a different kind of crank that lets the ponies pull the string into place instead of turning it to reload. She'll also come by her quiver of arrows at that time; she didn't have any before because it was a family relic and nobody actually knew how to use it, though they knew what it was for. Margaery will use it to take down anything that she sees preying on the weak or to scare them off, and it will be her weapon of choice to defend her khaleesi, should it come to that.

Margaery may eventually start her own Highgarden, a grove filled with her family's golden roses, if she ever settles down. At this point, she would have at least some of her family with her, and probably the basket (now an adult) that she raised, as well.

These are them in short:

• Leaving Highgarden: Margaery leaves her family, the Tyrells, for the khalasar as it passes, dreaming of seeing the world and winning a prince. The grove filled with her family's prized golden roses is traded for ever-changing scenery and things she had never dreamed of - like large bodies of water and sand, open sky... She pledges herself as a scout, taking along her family's crossbow to remind herself that her family and home will always keep her safe.
  • Dangerous Waters: Peril strikes the khalasar (White Walker or a different threat) and Margaery is on the front lines, unable to escape to warn the khalasar, as is her duty. She is severely wounded, physically and psychologically, and begins to flicker between her full size and flutter size, each of the transformations more painful than the one before it, as well as unpredictable. She loses faith (and possibly gains heartbreak) in Daenerys for not being able to keep her people safe from harm, as she thought her idol would guarantee. Devastated by the loss of her power and the emotional pain, Margaery leaves the khalasar. [How she is actually wounded, if this doesn't fit, is totally open for discussion. :3]
  • Wicked World: Margaery witnesses the cruelty of the world and goes through even more physical pain as she tries to deal with her flickering form. A few months later, the khalasar finds her or she finds the khalasar and she rejoins them. Healing, she begins to understand that Dany is not at fault for injuries caused by [insert battle/danger plot here] and apologizes for any words that were exchanged at the time she left. Eventually, though, she begins to get lonely and drifts away from the herd, in search of the prince that she set out to find.
  • Love Cuts Deeper Than Swords: Margaery experiences the loss of one or more partners she had planned to be lifemated to in a span of six to twelve months, the first departing fairly quickly and second after months of careful courtship. For plot purposes, she thinks that both are dead, whether they are or not. Grieving, she sets romance aside and returns to what she believes in - that there should always be someone there to heal the hurt and comfort others.
  • For Better... Or Worse: Margaery seeks out victims of abuse and attacks, to comfort them and help them heal from wounds physical and psychological, as she is still trying to do herself. In the midst of trying to get one victim to safety, they are set upon by some kind of beast (skinwalker, dragon, kelpi, something predatory) that takes her in place of the victim that she protects. Kidnapped and hidden away, she learns to read it and carefully step around its anger and temper, letting it believe that she wants to be there. One day she manages to wile her way into an outing and escapes.
  • A Hunt: Now knowing firsthand what it is to be a victim of more than one attack, Margaery sets out to end as much violence as she can. She finds a Hippogryph (possibly a Harpy) who can teach her to use her crossbow and trades with the Kawani for arrows, which she shortens into rudimentary bolts. Weapon at the ready, she hunts and takes down or scares off any perpetrators that she comes across, adopting a basket that she finds along the way and eventually rejoining the khalasar.
  • Serving the Khaleesi: With her new skill as a crossbowman, Margaery dedicates herself to the defense of the khalasar and her khaleesi, striving to be worthy of the Queensguard (or an advisement position or something). Daenerys has become her idol once more.
  • The Flicker: Due to some on-the-job stressor, Margaery's flicker gets worse again. She seeks counsel from all Unicorns, Kirin, and Minicorns that the khalasar passes, hoping for a cure. Nothing helps, but when she is taken off duty (to her horror), the flickering goes from rapid-fire, unpredictable and painful transformations to a little bit of choppiness when she actually tries to transform into whichever size she needs. This is taken as a sign that she needs relaxation, disappointed as she is. She becomes a regular herd member or takes a step back from her previous position. Eventually someone thinks to wonder if it's a psychological trauma, and their help with her coping with her issues alleviates the flicker, even with the stressors, to the little bit of choppiness mentioned before. It's a permanent characteristic, though.
  • A Golden Future: [To be or not to be, I won't know until everything else happens.] Margaery falls in love with someone she never expected to. Likely her partner (the person she works closest to), she learns that love isn't all about formality and what is best for the bloodline and careful, delicate courtship. She falls fast, she falls hard, and, for once, maybe everything ends up okay. Third time's the charm, right?
  • Returning to Highgarden: [Will only come to fruition if some of her family show up.] This is Margaery's semi-retirement. She cultivates a garden of her family's golden roses and settles down with her family... but she is ever loyal to her khaleesi.
  • Book/TV Show Storyline Plots: I would like for Margaery to have more plots that allude to her storyline in the books and TV show. :3 So that's what goes here. They could happen before, during, or after her main plotline (above) happens, or may begin a whole new one and bring her out of retirement. X3 I don't know yet.
  • Other Plots: I want Margaery to have a few plots with some specific things included, as well. The list includes night terrors, phobias, stuff with her hair and wings, plots with her adopt-a-basket, plots with her family, plots with other GoT/ASoIaF character that she meets in the books/show that are minor incidences, and learning more about her kind, other than what she's learned from her family.

Note: I did mention that Margaery might have a crush on Dany at some point. However, it's more like a "school girl" slightly-more-than-admiration for a teacher than it is an actual romantic thing. I do not want Margaery to go after Dany or anything like that; it's mainly there because it would add to Margaery's heartbreak when she leaves the first time.

RP Sample(s): The Night is Dark & Full of Terrors. This was done in February during the few days that I was able to be active (it was actually all done during the course of one night, I think. Datestamps will tell. XD ). I've been pretty transient the last ten months or so, but I'm finally fairly stationary and in a safe environment (things were pretty sketchy for a while >.>). I'm now working on tagging all the roleplays I left untagged in my absence. Here are some others, some still yet to be tagged. I'm hoping I'll be able to get them all by the end of the month.
[One] [Two] [Three] [Four] [Five] [Six] [Seven] [Eight] [Teepee]
Most of my RP's can be found linked in my teepee in some capacity, especially in the Miscellaneous post on the first page. The exception is that some of my older Soq don't have their (long) RP lists in there, notably Calixte, who has a ton. I'm editing them in there as I redo the first couple pages of my teepee, but right now, that's coming after tagging. <3

How much of the show have you watched/books have you read? Caught up with the show, just started A Feast For Crows. Guuuuh, wish I had more time to read. *^*

Anything else? A lot of Margaery's plotting is strung out in the future and relies on some kind of battle happening with the khalasar. However, I think most elements can be saved if the khalasar doesn't actually end up having that kind of plot: I can seek out a lone evil pony that she runs into on a scouting trip to initialize the "Dangerous Waters" plot, which is the catalyst for her storyline, if I need to. :3 I also seriously want to talk to you about the ideas concerning Dany, as well; Margaery will idolize her, even if it's from afar, and I would love to discuss that with you... Especially since Dany is your character. XD So definitely prod me if you don't like some of the plots.

Do you promise to be a good sport if I get this cosplay for someone else? Absolutely.  

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

Revolutionary Roniel
Captain

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:52 am
Just as a note... I've tweaked a few things on the forms. But don't fret! It's fine if you used an older version.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:21 am
Custom hopeful!
Username: Angelique DelaMort
How many soquili do you have? 10 (will soon be 11 with the egg semi custom)
When did you last win a custom soquili? I have never won a custom
Soquili quest's name: Chrysoar Leafsong

General description: Chrysoar is a golden cerynei with the faint design of swirling, knotted tree bark all over his body. According to him, he has a nice rack with the 9 point buck horns, and his eyes are Emerald green to match the swaths of fabric for his bell lined, medieval tabard - very important for his act. He has ringlets of golden brown which he claims the ladies love (but it also keeps his hair out of his face during performances).

General personality: Chrysoar is a jovial fellow who lives to entertain his fellow man. He's spent his whole life seeking out the biggest and strongest soquili in any given area and working to get into their group. Does he enter as a fierce warrior or a sagacious advisor? Nope, this guy's your clown, the bard, the entertainment! You see, from a young age he realized that He would never be the biggest, baddest guy in the badlands, but you know what? Those big, bad guys, they need a good laugh here and there. You make the big, bad laugh and you're set! So he embraces his role and works on his routines. He sings, he dances, tells stories, and he'll occasionally help a love sick comrade woo the fair maiden of his dreams with sweet words of looooove. His light feet carry the beat and the bells at his sides accompany his tunes. He fancies himself a bit of a lady’s man, even if his track record doesn’t quite show that.

When a fight breaks out he can manage a little. He knows how to use his horns to defend himself against weaker warriors, but when the serious fighters come on to the scene Chrysoar’s cerynei abilities are his saving grace. This guy can run and leap over enemies like no other. Some of his comrades have accused him of being a yellow coward, but this doesn’t bother Chrysoar. He knows he’s advancing towards future victory, the victory of staying alive another day!

Chrysoar uses jokes and barbs to cover a tender heart. He knows if you care too much in this world it only leads to pain and a life of pain is not for him. So he grins and laughs the days away working to get close to people, but not too close.

Would this soquili be staying in the khalasar, or just visiting? He will be staying and entertaining!
Plot ideas:
- Chrysoar is a social fellow and will want to make a few good friends! He’ll be very loyal to these fellows in the realms of brotherly love, but if it comes to battle he’s going to depend on these guys to look out for him and if they can’t, you’ll see the fluff of his golden tail growing smaller against the horizon
- Unless of course he finds a true friend that he gets honestly attached to. Then he might actually Try to fight. He also might get hurt quite a bit…or he could get lucky in battle?
- Maybe one of his buddies will want to teach him how to fight? He doesn’t really have any natural skills for fighting, but he does have good rhythm for dancing – maybe someone can help him pull these concepts together somehow?
- Of course before they reach the battle his friends might see a pretty mare and want to win her heart. This is where Chrysoar is Golden! Need a poem that will make her weep for the beauty of it or a story that will melt a frozen heart? He’s got you covered!
- Of course, He might meet a pretty girl sometime. Poor fellow, he’d probably fall for a warrior woman and he’ll have no idea how to approach her. He’s going to need some help here!

RP Sample(s): ((I love to RP but my posts tend to be on the shorter side…but I’m up for fun plots!))
Familar Visions (Lian & Pavlov)
Weirdo Parade (Pavlov, Zah, & Nightmares!)
Stinky Trouble (Pavlov & Naerdiel)
Skeletons in the Closet (Beatrix & Pavlov)
Bump in the Night (Zah & Pavlov) ~ Complete
Pony Pet Playdate (RP Logs)
The Pitter Patter of Little Feet (Adalind & Sonata)
Through Fire and Flames (Lexicul & Cynder Song)
To the Horizon and Back (Kadentsu & Amaranth Amora)
Sassy Friend (Idris & Amaranth)
Sunny Afternoons (Amaranth Amora & Kadentsu) ~ Complete
Golden Eyes (Vyrikyr Taerdos & Lorimer)
A Jade Sky (Padme Jade & Tropo Exo)
From land to Mouth (Padme Jade and Harvest)

Anything else? Thanks for this opportunity to join the herd with a new soquili heart  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:38 pm
Cosplay hopeful!
Username: Summer Raven
How many soquili do you have? 38
When did you last win a custom soquili? When you bought me Pip.
Other than that...Arya back in July last year. Aha!
What cosplay are you requesting? Grey Worm
General description: Obviously the major stuff is still a work in progress, but he'd be of draft build, without the leg featherings. He's also be a unicorn, but both his horn and his tail will be stunted (like a dog's docked tail) and the horn broken. He'd be predominately brown in coloring, with black armor covering various parts of his body. His hair will be very short.
He'd also have scars and evidence of his captivity/slavery.
General personality: Born into a life of torture and battle, all Grey Worm knows is pain. He has learned to show no emotion, and rather shows how he feels by use of his spear or his sword, instead of his words. He's a fierce and loyal warrior, and will fight to the death no matter what the cost. Grey Worm knows little of what freedom tastes like, and because of that, he's very reclusive when not in battle. Most of the time spent not in battle is spent meditating & chained up, or training to become a stronger and more powerful being.
When found by the Khalasar, however, he will feel what freedom is supposed to feel like, and no longer wait to be told to touch his spear or sword. He'll be on constant alert, and be curious of the ways and habits of the Soquili around him...he'll be much more willing to become a part of something worthy.
Would this soquili be staying in the khalasar, or just visiting? He'd stay
Plot ideas: Hmmmm, okay let's see.
Grey Worm would be found by the Khalasar, on the run from the Soquili that held him captive since he was a foal. He's a grand warrior, and when found, vows his life to the Khaleesi and everything it and Dany believes in.
I don't have anything specific in mind just yet, but his life would be dedicated to protecting Dany and everyone/everything she loves.
RP Sample(s): [x] [x] [x]
How much of the show have you watched/books have you read? All of it - and I study various histories when I feel like it. I like studying the Starks the most.
Anything else? Nope
Do you promise to be a good sport if I get this cosplay for someone else? Of course

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:57 am
Cosplay hopeful!
Username: -Diamond-Elephant-
How many soquili do you have? 3
When did you last win a custom soquili? Although I'm sure I got Jorah round about in December from credit customs from the other GoT thread, it says on his cert February.
What cosplay are you requesting? Visenya Targaryen
General description: A kirin/shadow suti crossbreed with the warhorse build and the Targaryen traits of violet eyes and silvery blonde hair that is pulled into two long braids. She would have dark red, almost black, body colouring with blood red scales and would be clad in armor and chainmail with her longsword Dark Sister hanging at her side. Around her front hooves swirl tendrils of dark magic.
General personality: While Visenya was a queen, she was also a warrior to the core, preferring her time be spent in mail and on the battlefield, rather than in silks and in the court. She was both passionate and temperamental, stern and sensual, and known for her capability of being terribly harsh and unforgiving. She was a difficult one to gauge indeed. Visenya was very much the queen, the warrior, and the seductress.
Would this soquili be staying in the khalasar, or just visiting? Most likely than not she would be staying in the khalasar, or at least be heavily involved with it.
Plot ideas: Beneath a spoiler just in case.

Queen of Legend - It was always rumored that Visenya Targaryen dabbled in sorcery, but what no one realized was just how true the rumors actually were. By some spell or another the queen managed to prolong her life, and when the people thought Visenya long dead, and her memory long gone from the minds of many, in truth she lived on in secret, watching and waiting. She watched as King Aerys went mad when he was changed into a skinwalker, watched as the great Targaryen's fell from power, and watched as the three children of the former King were exiled. It was then that Visenya decided she was done waiting, instead choosing to follow the three children in their exile. She never made her presence known, however. Merely a silent observer in the shadows. That is, until now. Visenya appears to Daenerys, inspired by the young mare and her khalasar, and offers her her help. - If potentially lorebreaking with Visenya having prolonged her life, can and will tweak it if need be.

Blood of My Blood - After helping Daenerys with whatever she can, Visenya will leave for a short time in search of Viserys and Rhaegar (if alright with yourself?), to see what their intentions are for returning the Targaryens to power. If neither have such intentions I can see Visenya being fairly disappointed in them, and returning to Daenerys shortly after. Although she already favored Dany, it is then that her support will be firmly cemented.

Annnd anything and everything really!

RP Sample(s): x X x X x
How much of the show have you watched/books have you read? I've read all the books thus far and have seen all the seasons and I am currently watching the current season of the show.
Anything else? Hodor!
Do you promise to be a good sport if I get this cosplay for someone else? Certainly.  

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:56 am
Custom hopeful!
Username: Brosephiine
How many soquili do you have? 2
When did you last win a custom soquili? Never ever
Soquili quest's name: Velena Targaryen
General description: I'm actually thinking cerynei, with a possibility of half kalona if doable (but not necessary.) She actually requires very little by way of edits, I prefer things simple and elegant. c: I'm thinking a few simple pieces of jewelry; a small headpiece, an intricate necklace with a violet gem to match her eyes, and some bracelets. Her hair would be long and black with strands pulled into braids, same with her tail. Perhaps a cloak of deep purple or pale pale violet with a clasp instead of a necklace. Because she's also descended from the Baratheon line, I chose cerynei, so perhaps a small pair of golden antlers as well. Her coat would be a silvery dapple grey with white socks. Not socks as in human socks, though. : P
General personality: Velena is wary, but she's discovering that she's very tired of hiding which also makes her... a little unpredictable and occasionally reckless. She's a good heart, but has been pretty much invisible/kept secret since birth.
Would this soquili be staying in the khalasar, or just visiting? Staying!
Plot ideas:
Velena is a character I never really got to use, but originally she was going to be fleeing from the Baratheon lands with a hunter on her tail, sent by someone who discovered she was descended from the Targaryen line and wants to kill her. So perhaps Daenerys encounters a long lost cousin that's mostly forgotten and invites her to join the khalasar? This would pave the way for a number of opportunities: for drama between family, for drama between a newcomer and someone maybe not so inviting, and for drama with an unknown enemy in the future. :3 Dramallama.

I rather like the idea of Velena seeking out Daenerys for refuge from her pursuers. Vel won't know where to turn and has been kept under close watch until she had to flee for her life, which makes her entirely vulnerable.

I also really like the idea of Velena being viewed as a threat at first, if not by Dany than by someone in the khalasar. Velena will have to prove she isn't after Dany's position.

Perhaps once Velena has been accepted to the khalasar, she could become a form of entertainment. Velena does enjoy dancing and music quite a bit. c:

RP Sample(s): I have a number of B/C RPs going, two in Soq and one elsewhere. Other than that, I've run my own RP places for years and most of my newer/awesome samples can be found here. Usually I'm in larger RPs. I'm actually in five roleplays at the moment, but one is private on a mule account.
Anything else? Dany is my favorite GoT character aside from Snow. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:15 pm
Custom hopeful!
Username: Divena ( if acceptable, I would co-own with Divenasmom but would maintain rp rights)
How many soquili do you have? 22
When did you last win a custom soquili? My last custom was January 2011
Soquili quest's name: Shaid Nahtama’tu
General description: A shadow Ulun'suti. He's a bit whispy around the edges, like he's stepped straight from the darkness... or perhaps the darkness is trying to reclaim him. Often times, all you'll see are his glowing golden eyes, or maybe a glint of moonlight off the silver spikes around his leg or tail blades. Solidly build, he's every bit a guardian warrior, which is obvious in each well muscled line.
General personality: Shaid is protective by nature. He likes to watch over others. He's not a particularly talkative sort, preferring to judge and be judged by actions rather than words. Words can be false, but a keen eye can see the truth in choices made and actions taken. He's loyal to a fault to those who he respects, however his respect is not easily given, and once his trust is broken that's it. He will never grant it again.
Would this soquili be staying in the khalasar, or just visiting? He would be staying.
Plot ideas:
-Finding a voice - Shaid has a rather embarrassing stutter which gets worse when he's nervous or upset. He was teased endlessly when he was a child for this, which is why he chooses not to speak much, and when he does, he speaks slowly and with great care. I'd like for him to find a friend who gets to know him well enough and becomes trusted enough that this friend can speak for him.
-In the dark of the night - Given his nocturnal nature, he would prefer to take guard duty at night, slipping and protecting in the shadows.
-Overturning expectations - Shaid has always been particularly protective of children and females, feeling that they need protection the most. He gets very flustered and awkward around strong, warrior females, and would probably have conflicted feelings about following one such warrior queen. He would want to protect her and keep her out of battle and at the same time would respect her battle prowess and be a bit disappointed if she did NOT join her warriors. He would realize that this is a failing within himself and would struggle to deal with this.
RP Sample(s):
These are all the rps I'm currently active in:
Purrrfectly sinister (Heziah & Kali Serdear)
Whee! (Seible Chirma, Padme Jade, Sebastiana Kontrina)
{PRP} Golden Eyes (Vyrikyr & Lorimer)
[PRP] Weirdo Parade (Cast inside)
Kyad I Lian on you? [PRP for Lian and Kyad]
{PRP} Sassy Friend (Idris&Amaranth)
[PRP] Familar Visions (Lian and Pavlov)
Through Fire and Flames (Lexicul and Cynder)
{PRP} When Wishes Come True (Pavlov and Zahavha)
[PRP] Planting Colors (Harvest & Duga Couleur)
[PRP] Bloody Kittens (Bloody Mary & Xanatos Serdear)

Anything else? I will be perfectly honest. I haven't had much time to rp lately, so my posting has been pretty sporadic, and I've never done a group herd rp before, so I'm interested in giving it a try. If Shaid is chosen for the khalasar, then he will most definitely be sticking it out. It might take me a bit to get into the swing of things, so please be patient with me ^_^ Also, I know you said that it's not a requirement to know the series, but I have seen the tv series up to this current season. I'm kinda holding off on watching the newest stuff until it's all done so I can get them all out of the way sweatdrop So I am a little familiar with it all. ^_^

And finally, thank you so much for this opportunity!  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:54 pm
Custom hopeful!

Username: pippi18848
How many soquili do you have? 30
When did you last win a custom soquili? Last year during the big bribe months that were going on.
Soquili quest's name: TBA [I had found a super epic name for him but I can't remember it for the life of me now. Might come back to me once I see him actually done up should I ever get him xD]
General description: Pure Ice 'suti. " flesh pale as milk and blue eyes, deeper and bluer than human eyes, burning like ice, as bright as blue stars, and as cold." <--- Wiki (The colorist can be creative with how he ends up looking <3) Would love for the mane to be all flowyish, looking almost like ice fire without it being fire like this picture xXx
He will have a thin crystal sword. Wings made of bone and ice. And a giant ice spider.
General personality: Cold. Pun totally intended. ;D
But anyways, he's a very solitary creature who ended up in these lands somehow. These lands where there isn't snow all the time. So it makes him well...irritatable. He only travels at night in this warmer area. He does suffer a bit of amnesia, not remember who or what he really is. Will gain back his memory as time goes on. Even with the amnesia he's got one goal on his mind, and that's to take over the area, and wipe happiness from everyone's lives. The cold of winter is not meant for happiness. Even without his memory of why he's doing this, it still drives him forward memory or no.

Would this soquili be staying in the khalasar, or just visiting? Um...totally don't think he'd be doing to much of either. 8D; He's pretty intent on wanting to destroy the khalasar once he comes upon them for the first time.
Plot ideas: A Run in with the khalasar: This is where he runs into the khalasar for the first time, and he is turned away for being what he is and he doesn't understand it and vows to take revenge upon them.
Memories Restored: He comes upon The Other, who will realize what he is, and help him regain his memory. Once he regains his memory he will ask to become The Other's faithful servant, wanting to repay for his memories being returned to him.
Those are the two big ones, and as he gets more rp's and more things develop, more plots will happen. <3
RP Sample(s): That's Not a Butterfly! <---Started this when I was on spring break and then got insanely busy so it's not to far developed actually.
It's been awhile, my enemy
Come and Hunt with Me
Anything else? Nope! Other then I'm now reading the fourth book and debating starting the show here soon. <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:55 am
Custom hopeful!
Username: Thegothicbeauty2
How many soquili do you have? 1 (potentially)
When did you last win a custom soquili? Never
Soquili quest's name: Charlie
General description: Im thinking a common or something that can have a look of a dog.... Charlie is a quest Soquili of my pet that had died recently.
General personality: Loyal, affectionate, endearing,
Would this soquili be staying in the khalasar, or just visiting? Staying
Plot ideas:
Im thinking Charlie would be a foal watcher,babysitter. He loves all foals no matter where they came from and is very protective of them doing all he can to keep them safe.
RP Sample(s):
Im in too many to count. in other guilds and in pm none are currently soquili based though.
Anything else?
More info on Charlie here in quest thread  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 4:48 am
Cosplay hopeful!
Username: Wasteland Wyvern
How many soquili do you have? 2 Full Sized Males, 4 Full Sized Females, 2 Mini Females, and 3 Familiars (Ferret, Chicken, Pronghorn)
When did you last win a custom soquili? I have never won a custom slot.
What cosplay are you requesting? Jaime Lannister
General description: Jaime Lannister would be an Uni/Angeni.
Normal Non Draft Body with Color - Golden
Hair and Mane Style and Color - Medium Length Edited for Both, Light Blonde in color
Wing Style and Color - White Wings with Gold Streaks (Fluffy Style 2)
No Ear or Ankle Winglets
Leg Armor, Back Armor, Head Armor, White Cape (All Based off his Kingsguard Set)
Smirk Gracing his Face
Unicorn Horn (White Color, Gold Tip)
Unicorn Tail (Same Color as Body with White tip)

^ All this is still a WIP. I may change some things soon, but I am unsure.^

General personality:

Intensely tired of his sister's fool decisions, and the way she is currently governing the seven kingdoms, Jaime decides he is done with it all. Sick of his father trying to make him into someone he is not, and his sister pining for the way were before the whole Stark mess, he strikes out across the Narrow Sea to the Free Cities to make his own name instead of being judged for killing Mad King Aerys. There he meets up with Dany's Khalasar and realizing that she is Aerys's daughter he watches her and her herd for a time finally deciding that she is nothing like her father offers his services as Queensguard, but of course he would be unwanted and accursed by the entire Khalasar for what he did to Mad King Aerys. He would have to earn his place amongst them and make it known that he intends the Queen no harm.

He will be very cocksure and smarmy at first with eventual kindness showing through.

Plot ideas:

Proving His Worth: No one in the Khalasar trusts Jaime, and rightly so, so he aims to prove himself before he is truly named to the Queensguard. He goes out and hunts a skinwalker that is threatening the herd and brings its pelt to the queen or dies trying.

Forgiven/Accursed: After proving himself left and right and showing no violence towards the Queen or those she protects, he finally seeks Dany's forgiveness for killing King Aerys and explains to her why he had to do what he did. Dany's actual forgiveness is all up to her.

Loneliness: After some time in the Khalasar Jamie starts to miss his homeland and goes to the Queen for advice. During this time he may travel away from the Khalasar to find what happened to his homeland, or maybe he just travels around the Free Cities for a time trying to decide what to do with his life.

RP Sample(s):

How much of the show have you watched/books have you read? All the Books and up to Season 3 of the Show, but I am re-reading the books, lol!
Anything else? Nope!
Do you promise to be a good sport if I get this cosplay for someone else? Yes!  
Roniel's Extraneous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff