Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Giant and the Beauty (Rhamiel and River Nocturna) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image Rhamiel was happily munching away at the stalks of grass nearest to him. After a long day he was happy to take a little time to himself as the day turned to night. The cooler wind coming off the nearby lake was exactly the right direction to blow his long, slightly curling, mane back. His ice blue eyes watched the moon rise over the plains. This was definitely his kind of night.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image

River Nocturna was still adjusting to finding herself a new herd. Not that there had ever been anything wrong with her old one. It had just been time to move on, venture out and try to gain a little more courage. Which was not going so well. It seemed no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't break away from being the timid creature she was. But she was opening up, if only a tiny bit, to those she helped take care of. Those in need of healing.

Taking in a deep breath of the cooling air, the grey unicorn glanced up to watch the sun set, a relaxed expression on her face for once. A small smile curled her lips briefly before she turned to find a place she could rest from the day, noticing one of the stallions in a similar pose of relaxation as she'd just been. His name she drew a blank on. And felt herself duck her head, hoping not to be noticed.

Wasteland Wyvern

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:39 pm
Rhamiel saw a quick movement out of the corner of his eye and turned to look at what had moved. Seeing a beautiful grey mare he couldn't help but stare. She was a goddess but sadly he did not know her name. Unable to stop his curiosity he meandered slowly towards her hoping he didn't scare her off with his approach.
After months of guarding the Queen he couldn't help but find himself falling for Danerys but this was the first time since the day he fell hard for the Queen that he was even looking at another mare. This was a surprise indeed.
He reached the grey mare and spoke, his voice velvet thunder, "Please forgive me for disturbing your night but I do not think we have met." An easy going smile was upon his lips now.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:52 pm
She heard the sound of footfalls coming towards her and knew she'd been seen. So thankfully, she didn't jump when that velvety thunder voice spoke. River glanced over at the stallion, head still ducked down as she blinked soft pink eyes at him. And actually found herself not having to look down. He was about the same size as she! Which was... a new feeling. "H-Hello." She murmured quietly, shifting her feet a little. "O-Oh! I... I don't b-believe we have." At least she wasn't stuttering like a complete fool. "M-My name is River... Nocturna." The grey unicorn paused before adding, "B-But please call me River!"

Wasteland Wyvern

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:50 am
Rhamiel was amused by her stuttering. It was absolutely adorable in his opinion. Her soft pink eyes were a very lovely shade and her name fit her quite well.
He didn't know if she was new to the Khalasar or he had just not paid quite that much attention. Most of his time was spent guarding the Queen anyway. It was not an bad occupation per say, just time consuming. A night every so often was the best he could get and he fully intended to enjoy this one.

"Well Miss River my name is Rhamiel and it is a pleasure to meet you." Another mare had once said his voice was seductive. He had laughed and said she was silly. Rhamiel didn't know very much about any appeal he might have.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:58 pm
Very shyly, she allowed her gaze to travel over the stallion, trying to remember if she had by chance met him and now just made herself seem so rude by forgetting! But no, she would remember meeting this stallion. He was quite handsome, she had to admit. And he did look a little familiar. So she knew she had at least seen him in the Khalasar a time or two. But she had yet to make any friends or even acquaintances yet. Though she adored the Khaleesi.

"It is m-my pleasure as well." River said gently, smiling a little more. He wasn't so bad! And not quite so intimidating now that she was talking with him. Her tail even began to loosely swing behind her, instead of being curled under her like a beaten puppy. "H-Have... you been with the K-Khalasar long?" She couldn't help but wonder what he might do in the Khalasar.

Wasteland Wyvern
He is so charming!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:33 pm
He noticed her long tail swinging lightly behind her and smiled at her sudden movement. She was adorable and he was a big stumbling idiot around mares. He briefly closed his eyes and wished for the luck he needed.

"I have been with the Khaleesi since near the beginning." At times he disliked his attraction to the Queen for it tainted some of his encounters with others, even if he didn't mean it to. "I am one of the Knights of the Queensguard." He spoke the words happily as he did love his 'job'. The Khaleesi was meant to make this world better and if he happened to give his own life making sure she could do that then he would die a happy stallion.

Absentmindedly he pawed at the ground with his silvery hooves. It was his nervous gesture and one that he often found himself doing around mares.

Kyrieko
And yet he doesn't try to be. He's just a sweetheart. heart

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:15 pm
If she could have heard his thoughts, she possibly would have laughed softly. She did not think of herself as anything but an awkward mare. Being thought of as 'adorable' compared to his 'stumbling idiot' was more what she may have thought of him. Though instead of adorable, he was handsome. And maybe charming? Was that the right word for it? River wasn't sure. She was knew to this! Or well... okay she'd spoken with other soq before. But it was always just as awkward! Just add in the fact she thought he was nice looking...

"R... R-Really?" She got out in a quiet yet awed tone. Since almost the beginning? River had never actually asked their Khaleesi how long the Khalasar had been together. All she knew was that she was considered a new member. Queensguard. That was where she'd seen him before, she realized. "I... I have n-not been with t-tthe Khalasar for long." She admitted. "B-But I w-want to help." In whatever way she could, to see that the Queen succeeded.

River didn't notice his nervous gesture, except to shift her hooves even closer together. There was always that fear she was going to step on something (or someone) smaller than her by accident.

Wasteland Wyvern

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:51 pm
Rhamiel was unsure of his words at first but said them anyway, "Miss River, I am sure you can help an awful lot." He almost forgot to say along with that, "Healers are a rare and wonderful blessing, and I for one am glad you are here." He blushed, luckily his brown coat hid most of it from the lovely River.

Yup, Rhamiel was flirting, thought very lightly, or at least he hoped it was only lightly. He definitely didn't want to scare her away.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:56 pm
There was a lovely shade of color rising to her cheeks, quite noticeable against her grey fur. He... thought she would be helpful? Really? The timid mare's ears perked up more and a smile crept along her mouth. "R-Really?" She squeaked out. Glad she was here? That... was the nicest thing anyone had said to her in a long while!

"I... I-I... s-sure hope I-I can make everyone proud." River said shyly, not at all realizing she was being flirted with. Usually, she was too scared to even talk with anyone!

Perhaps in an effort to change the subject, or just random thought, the grey mare glanced up towards the sky and spoke softly, "The stars... I-I like being able to see them here."

Wasteland Wyvern

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:47 pm
His ears came forward when she squeaked out the reply. She squeaked? He found that so adorable that he almost said it aloud. Thankfully he stopped himself. She might take that wrong.

"I am sure you will.." He said softly, more a whisper than actual words.

When she changed the subject he smiled happily. The stars were a favorite subject of his. "They are quite beautiful aren't they, though no where near as beautiful as you..." That last part he didn't mean to say aloud. He pawed the ground nervously expecting her to call him an idiot.

Kyrieko
Uh oh! Rhami is in trouble! He spoke aloud some of his feelings. >_<

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:04 am
River just chose to not think about the squeak that had slipped out, or how dark her cheeks were most likely going to be. She had shifted her weight again, trying her hardest to appear smaller than she actually was. But this stallion also made her feel... kind of comfortable and she didn't want to hide completely from him. In fact, River was starting to enjoy conversing with him. He was sweet and said kind things.

The grey mare smiled, giving her head a small nod in agreement. Yes. Yes she would, because she would do her best.

"Ttt... They c-certainly a-are-" She almost wasn't sure she'd heard him right. It had taken her a few extra seconds to process what he'd said. River froze up, not sure what to say at all! No one had said that before. And no stallion as kind and handsome as him had said anything like that. "I-I... I I-I... " River swallowed, ducking her head and staring at her hooves. "T-Tthank... y-you." She whispered out in such a shy voice it was difficult to hear her.

Wasteland Wyvern
Oops, he made her (quite literally) speechless x3; omg so cute!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:34 pm
Her stuttering was the absolute cutest thing that she did, but the blush that colored her cheeks was just as lovely. She was such a sweet mare and he was lucky to have this chance to talk to her.
"I do apologize Miss River... I didn't... I mean to say... I don't want you to be uncomfortable... around... me..." He really didn't want to scare her away at all. He decided to change the subject so she wasn't uncomfortable talking with him.
"Did you have to travel far to find the Khalasar Miss River?" He couldn't help calling her miss all the time. It was just his way.

Kyrieko
Lol, change of subject. The gentleman wants to keep the lovely lady comfortable around him.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:21 pm
He... thought she was beautiful? Her, the big clunky unicorn she was? That... no one had ever said she was beautiful! Well, not since she was a foal. River didn't know what to do and couldn't even speak her embarrassing stutter had gotten so bad. But this stallion... he seemed to sense her dilemma, and he even apologized! Oh goodness. The mare gave him such a surprised look at that.

"I-I... I... p-please... don't.... a-aapologize." She managed, speaking very slowly to get it out the best she could in a tiny voice. "Y-Y... You're v-very kind."

And bless him, he changed the subject! River felt the tension ebb away little by little. "I-I guess s-ss... so." She tilted her head thoughtfully. "I-I did n-not originally... i-intend to s... s-seek them out." But she was glad she had found them. "I w-was looking for someone. A-And found them." And in turn had found the Khalasar, offering her healing skills to Daenerys. "W-What about y-you?"

She was rather pleased to note that her stuttering was mellowing out again. Rhamiel was beginning to be one of the few soq she could converse with more easily. Something she greatly appreciated.

Wasteland Wyvern
Bawwww such a gentleman! River is ;_; <33

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items