Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Weakest Hours (Chosovi x Sandsablaze)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:44 pm
This is a private RP between me, XxXPandamoniumXxX, and Kyrieko.
Do not post without our permission

Teepee's: XxXPandamoniumXxX | Kyrieko

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:52 pm
Gritting her teeth, the young mare stumbled forward falling to the ground with a thud. She had never felt more humiliated in her life and she didn’t know what she could do. She had a nasty run in with some wolves and even though she got the upper hand of the situation, they left some nasty reminders that they were a force to be reckoned with. She as injured and with what little strength she had left, she pushed herself up to a standing position before limping forward. A deep bite mark pierced her shoulder causing her the most pain, a slash on her right front leg, a slash on her abdomen and numerous scraps all over her body only added to the notion that was getting weaker. She knew if she didn’t find her medicine, she would surely become food for whatever predator was out there following her scent right now. All she had to do was make the journey back to her small cave, but it was a good day’s journey from where she was at the moment.

She felt pathetic and for the first time ever she wished someone was by her side. Someone who she could lean her shoulder on and help her reach her destination. Finding someone like that randomly would be a miracle. She didn’t believe in miracles and the more she wanted to believe in the good of the world, the less it happened. She had her doubts and for good reasons, but she blamed that on her loner attitude. She loved her family to death and loved spending time with them, but didn’t do well with others around. It ruined her thought process and she ended up getting more ticked off then she originally was.

“So tired..” She whispered softly to herself feeling the blood loss beginning to get to her and was fighting the urge to simply pass out right where she stood. The further she traveled the dizzier she would get. She could feel her body deceiving her and with one final step, she tumbled to the ground this time unable to get up. She began to hear the small pitter-patter of the rain as it landed all around her. She looked around seeing the ground getting more wet and feeling her own body begin to get drenched from the rain. She didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t call for help since it might alert something or something she didn’t want to face at the moment.

“Someone please help me..”

She closed her eyes as soon as her feathers began to slowly cover her face. She was going to be done for if she didn’t find the strength to go on.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image

The stallion yawned, taking a moment to stretch out muscles that were slowly beginning to ache. He'd been this way before along his travels, and recently passed through the area again while returning to his daughter. He'd been keeping Paavai company, learning a little more about the mare. Sandy had been surprised at how similar she was to himself, even though the protective part of him hadn't wanted to leave her alone. But she was a tough mare. And he'd needed some time to himself to work things out in his own mind.

So he traveled alone, slowly making his way back towards the deserts edge. He had several days travel to go still. Not to mention the stallion had begun to notice the signs of rain coming. Clouds slowly drifting in and the scent of water becoming thicker in the air. He probably should consider finding a place to bunker down until it passed. Traveling in rain did suck.

Sandy found himself slowing in his walking, having noticed the scent of blood a few times before. But now it was thicker, and concerned him. As was the faint scent of wolves. It sent his ears flat against his skull and a heavy snort escaping as he found a patch of the crimson liquid. Concern growing, he approached the leaves coated with something's blood, sniffing it delicately. Not wolf. He frowned, looking around carefully, spotting more blood. The stallion didn't even hesitate as he began to pick his way carefully, following the blood patches he found. Someone was injured out here. Very injured, if the amount of blood he'd been finding was any indication. It certainly explained the faint scent of wolves. And there was definitely no way he was going to leave some injured creature out here with them if they were defenseless!

Soft footfalls would be the first thing to alert the mare she was no longer alone. It didn't take Sandy long to discover where she lay. His frown deepened as he took in her appearance. The feathered head reminded him of Alarion, his own daughter. And maybe it was the thought of her that spurred him into quicker action. Besides, this mare appeared to be young. "Can you hear me, young one?" He murmured gently, coming to stand in front of her as the rain began to fall. Sandy lowered his head, giving her a gentle nudge, to make sure she was still alive.

XxXPandamoniumXxX
Feel free to have Chosovi try and swat him with her claws 8'D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:18 am
At first Chosovi didn’t know if she was dreaming or if any of what she saw was actually real. Through her rain soaked feathers, she saw a stallion approach her and then say something to her, but she couldn’t move. She didn’t even have the strength to say anything back to him. He seemed genuinely concerned and she wished she could do something to show him that she was alive. To show him that she wasn’t some dead animal meant to be forgotten. She was fighting so hard to open her mouth to say something and even if she did what could this stallion even do for her? He wasn’t a unicorn so he had no healing powers unless he knew how to use medicinal herbs like her father. She wasn’t going to assume since first she had to get the strength to even say something at the moment.

“I…..” She managed to get out in a soft whisper of a voice. She very slowly lifted her head up feeling all manner of pain shooting through her body and she tried her best to ignore it for the moment. She needed this help very badly and the will to survive was much higher then her will to die. “I…can…hear you.” She said in light breaths trying her hardest to act tough even when she felt so down right defeated at the moment. “What are you doing just standing there? Can’t you see I need help?” She sneered using all her strength to lunge at him with her fangs, but missing terribly. She fell back down on her side groaning out in pain. “I..I..just need help.” She told him wondering exactly how she was going to be able to get the kind of help she needed.

“Can you heal?” She asked looking at him the best she could while trying so desperately to steady herself against a sturdy tree. If he didn’t she was going to have to make her way through the forest picking up herbs here and there to make some kind of healing paste out of them. “If not I need very specific herbs.” She said softly to him flicking her tail very slightly along the ground. She didn’t have the strength for anything. “….but I will need your help getting around.” She couldn’t believe she was going to ask for help and rely on a stallion to help shoulder her weight through the forest. This was a memory she wished she could burn away already.

Kyrieko
She did a little bit, but she is so damn weak she won't be doing it too much. xD

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image

Watching the mare carefully, he could see the rapid rise and fall of her body while the poor thing attempted to take in breaths of air. Tried to speak. It was a good enough sign for him to decide she was in desperate need of help. Regardless of what the cause had been for her to wind up in such a horrible state, to him, she was merely a stranger needing assistance.

Ears flicking forward, Sandy let out a small breath when he heard her soft words. If she could speak still, she had some strength left. Not much, but possibly enough. Which was even further supported when she snapped at him. The stallion merely lifted his head out of range, a deep chuckle ringing out. "Oh I can very much see that, young one." Young and naive. Shaking his head slightly, Sandy offered her a friendly smile, clearly not fazed by her attitude. He was a father himself. "Then, if you will allow me, I will do my best to help you." He said calmly, not seeming to mind the fact his long mane was soaked and hanging about his face like a curtain as he kept his head lowered. Appearing as non-threatening as possible.

Straightening to allow her space to attempt getting to her feet, Sandy was very alert and let his gaze scan the area. "Not nearly enough for such injuries as you have, dear." He replied, looking back at the mare. "I can use herbs to heal minor wounds, but your injuries are beyond my abilities." Which pained him to admit, but it was the truth. However assisting her to find herbs she seemed to know would help, and protecting her in such a state, he could do. "If you know the herbs, then I can lend you my strength." He smiled in a fatherly manner, approaching her carefully. Sandy gently nosed some of her mane and feathers out of her face before encouraging her to use him to lean against.

"Forgive my manners. I am Sandsablaze. How did one such as yourself come to be in such a condition?" He frowned a little, nothing but concern in his gaze. She really couldn't be that much younger than his Alarion.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:09 pm
She didn’t really know how this stallion was going to help her. He couldn’t heal her and she would have to heal herself somehow. She would need to find strong herbs and they were usually the harder ones to find. It was possible, but it would be a good day or two journey unless fate was on her side for once. “I am Chosovi…” She rose slowly to her feet and leaned against the large stallion cringing at the pain from her shoulder. “Wolves…I ran into a pack of wolves. Apparently I don’t resemble one enough to get a clear passing from them..” She muttered under her breath as she slowly began to walk using his body as leverage so she didn’t fall again. It was so hard considering how weak she was at the moment.

“Thank you..” She said to him softly even though she really wanted to just snap at him and push him away. She didn’t like being this weak especially with a stallion and someone older then her. This was just humiliating for her. “I just need Basil for small cuts, Thyme for major wounds, and Chamomile for the inflammation....” She said to him feeling a little dizzy, but fighting it as much as she could. “It shouldn’t be too hard to find..” She told him limping slowly alongside him. She was grateful that he found her because she wouldn’t have survived another day. It would have been such a tragic fate for one such as her. “You have children don’t you?” She asked and could spot a father right away. Her father and grandfathers were much like him. They were caring and fatherly, which in a way made her feel very calm like she was with family right now.

“There…I see an herb there.” She spotted what appeared to be Basil. She didn’t need that one as bad as the Thyme, but she had a funny feeling that it was going to be the hardest one out of the trio. “Do you mind picking it for me and…this might sound weird…but can you stick it in my hair like a flower? I don’t have my satchel with me and it’s the only other place to hold it..” She told him eyeing the herb the closer they neared it and she took a deep breath.

“Thank you for this…” She wasn’t a beast all the time and had manners, just she preferred to be left alone as much as she could.

Kyrieko

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image

"A pleasure to meet you, Chosovi." He murmured in a gentle tone, adjusting himself automatically to better accommodate her smaller size. The stallion was aware that he would not be of as much help as he'd like to be. But if he could at least assist her in moving to someplace safer, gathering her herbs and at least making sure she was protected, he'd do that. Her response to his question on what happened answered why he'd smelled wolves before. It was unlikely they wouldn't pass up the chance to hunt a wounded Soq either. "I see. Their loss then. I'm sure you'd have made an excellent member of their pack." Sandy chuckled lightly in a teasing manner. However he did file away that they might be holding a grudge too, if this mare had managed to wound any of them.

He smiled, nudging Chosovi a little to the side in order to avoid tripping over a rock. "You're welcome. I am just grateful that fate allowed me to be traveling in the near vicinity that I was able to come assist you." Though he was quite sure she didn't view it the same way. This one had some spirit to her. And he was quite aware that she most likely did not like this at all. Oh how the young could be far too independent for their own goods! "Right. Basil I am familiar with. Thyme and Chamomile not quite as much as I'd like to be." He was being honest, not seeing the point in pretending he knew something when it could get her killed.

A brief bit of surprise entered his green eyes as she asked if he had children. And then Sandy chuckled again, the sound much more merrier. "I do indeed. One daughter probably around your age." He admitted, a hint of pride in his voice. "Tell me, young Chosovi, do you have any siblings at all?" He asked curiously, trying to keep up a bit of small talk so she wouldn't have to focus so much on how her body ached.

Ears perking forward, Sandy looked in the direction the young mare indicated. He shook his mane out of his face, squinting in the rain. "Ah, yes. I see it." Maneuvering them closer to the herb, he lowered his head to delicately pick the sprig of basil, placing it gently into her mane, just like a flower. "It is not as weird as you might think." He smiled, picking once more, smaller piece up to place in her mane. "There. Now let us see if we might find the other two you need. And get you out of the rain, hmm?"

"And like I said before, dear. You are welcome." He gave her that fatherly smile, encouraging her to walk on a little more, hoping they could find Thyme and Chamomile soon. Otherwise, he was going to find a dry place to settle her down at and go find them himself.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:55 pm
This stallion was surprisingly comforting even if he was seeing her at her weakest moment at the moment. He was being helpful and that was something she didn’t really find especially with what she was. They seemed to hate her even though she didn’t do anything wrong. She was whom she was and she wasn’t going to change anything for anyone. He was probably one of the few that would have actually helped her and she was really grateful for that. She couldn’t have done this alone let alone make it on her own. As he continued to talk, she tried her hardest to keep up with everything he was saying and tried to fight consciousness as much as she could. She wanted to tell him how thankful she was for this and how much she actually needed him at the moment, but that would just sound too needy. She didn’t like being weak and if he heard her say something like that, he would probably find it weird. Not many got a chance to see her in a state like the one she was in now.

When she heard the question about siblings, her ears perked up a little bit on her head as the image of her twin sister appeared in her head. She was the closest thing she had and there was no way on this earth that she was going to leave her behind. “Yes…I have a twin sister.” She said lightly to him flicking her tail behind herself very very lightly. She could barely lift it with the lack of strength she had at the moment. “We are pretty much inseparable, but I prefer to live alone..” She told him softly before spotting the next plant on the list, which was Chamomile. She gently leaned down and picked it up sticking it gently into his mane. It was so humiliating to have to do something like this with a stallion she didn’t even know. He was probably the nicest one she had met thus far though and that made her feel a little better. “I kind of guess you had kids…you seem like the fatherly type.” She said softly to him and honestly didn’t know if that came off as weird or not.

“Only one more to go..” She mentioned to him eyeing the herb that she gently stuck into his hair moments ago. It didn’t really go with how he looked, but it wasn’t that bad. “I really need the Thyme the most..and I’m not resting until I get it.” She told him with a light growl letting him know that she was being serious. She never liked to be aggressive, but her life was on the line and it was really something she was worried about. She didn’t want to die just yet and the rain was really starting to become a problem. “I actually like the rain…plus it’s helping wash away all the dirt and blood from my wounds.” She told him and knew blood was staining her soft white coat. “Once we find shelter you can go on your way…I won’t need help after that.” It was a big fat lie. She didn’t want to burden the stallion and was going to try and be independent like she always was. She needed to learn that it was alright to depend on people from time to time.

“What brought you out here…? It was nearly a miracle that you came here when you did. Maybe something was directing you to me.” She said and had never been a believer in anything spiritual, but her family was. They believed in spirits and her grandfather Hania Shen could even see them. So she kind of believed in them. “Maybe a spirit led you to me..” She said and thought maybe she sounded a little crazy or something. She shifted a little bit against his side gritting her teeth at the pain she felt. “I know I said this…but thank you..” She told him again shutting her eyes for a moment as they walked and felt really tired. She was going to need to rest soon or she feared she would pass out on him.

Kyrieko
I am REALLY liking this RP. xDD

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:17 pm
User Image

Keeping her talking and focused on their task was something Sandy was determined about. He could tell, by the way she held her head and the steps each of them took, that staying conscious was a chore. So he kept up his small talk, searching for topics that seemed to get more responses out of Chosovi. He was pleasantly surprised to hear her speak of a sister. And a twin sister at that! "A twin sister? That is a gift in itself." He murmured, gently maneuvering them around rocks or branches that might trip them. The rain was a bother, and made it difficult to see too far. But it was washing away the scent of blood. "Ah, yes. You are an independent creature. But the love for your sister burns strong." He could understand that.

Nothing was said as she placed the next herb in his mane, Sandy merely lowering his head a little to make it easier. He nodded, eyes narrowing a little against the rain as he urged Chosovi on. "Then we shall search thoroughly to find it for you, young one." He chuckled at her growl. There was no need for it, but she was young and injured. It didn't surprise him much, especially with how strong willed this one was. "The rain is nice at times. Problemsome at others. But you are correct. It's cleaning your wounds and lovely pale coat. And ridding you of the scent of blood." Which was important with wolves in the area. And other predators. It probably wasn't too much of a surprise when he snorted at her words. "I'm afraid I must decline that offer, child. Perhaps I'm too fatherly in ways, but I could not dishonor your father by leaving you in such a state." He smiled gently at her. "You'll have to suffer my company for a while longer, I fear."

Sandy frowned a little at the question of what brought him out there. "I had not intended to come this far out here." He said honestly. "I was traveling back towards the desert's edge, which is where I tend to find my way back to after my travels. And where I usually meet with my daughter." Who he had left alone for a much longer period this time and was eager to see how she was fairing. "Something just directed me your way until I found the blood and grew concerned." A spirit? It was possible. He was not a huge believer in spiritual things, but there had been a time or two in his life that had made him consider changing his beliefs. "Perhaps there was a spirit watching over you." He murmured, ducking his head enough to nudge her cheek. "And you are most welcome. Now let us find that Thyme for you and then I can find us shelter."

XxXPandamoniumXxX
I am too! 8D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:12 pm
That was true. She was very independent and had a deep love for her sister as well as her family. She didn’t know what she would do without her sister and the thought of it made her a little sad. She didn’t show it, but you didn’t have to show something in order to feel it. “Yes she is very precious to me as is my whole family. “ At least this stallion understood the value of family since he had one of his own. It made her feel a little better to be around a mature stallion like him and then a little scared too. She didn’t know what to expect from him. She was happy for one thing though. The rain had washed the blood scent away and they wouldn’t be tracked by anything that wanted to harm them.

She mentally cursed him for being so chivalrous and wanting to make sure she was all right. She wasn’t use to being dependent on others and the more she stayed with him, the more she felt she owed him something. “Then I guess I’m stuck with you for a little while longer..” She said to him in a low mutter looking away from the stallion as much as she could. She could just barely stomach the fact that she was leaning up against him and if she wasn’t she would probably be dead right now. She would never forget him as much as she would try, he saved her life and there was just something so personal about that.

She didn’t know what else to say. She was becoming increasingly tired and the more she traveled the weaker she was becoming. Thyme had always been a pain to find and she needed it more then ever right now. So with what strength she had, she kept her eyes open looking around the ground. That was until she saw what she was looking for. It was like a miracle. “There.” She mumbled to the stallion before they stopped and she lowered her head pulling the herb out of the ground. She tucked it in his mane and looked over to him with tired eyes. “Now let’s go find shelter..” She didn’t think the storm was going to let up anytime soon and her hair was beginning to stick to her neck. It was rather annoying and her tail was probably becoming matted.

When they continued walking, she looked over to him for a moment and felt something she never felt for anyone. What was wrong with her? Was she developing feelings for him? Was she actually starting to like this stallion? No that was impossible. She would never like anyone including him.

Kyrieko

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:34 pm
User Image

He gave the younger mare a slightly fond look. It was nice hearing someone such as herself say how important family was. That was something he cherished and was thankful in more ways then one for the gift he'd been given with his little fling of temptation with the lovely Kal. "You're family is quite lucky." He murmured with that little fatherly smile, green eyes flicking down to her briefly. His demeanor didn't relax much as the rain washed the blood scent away from her body, as they were still soaking wet and she was injured.

Sandy actually laughed, a surprisingly light sound considering the rain and situation. "I promise I will not bore you to death, young one." He teased, noticing how she looked away. Like a child huffing after admitting something they'd rather not have said. Such a brave fighter this mare. Even as he could sense her strength fading away much quicker, she still fought to find the last herb she needed.

Once the herb was tucked into his mane and she mentioned shelter, Sandy shouldered more of her weight, silently urging her on a little longer. His ears were alert and eyes carefully scanning the area, head shaking every few minutes to rid the water from his face. But finally, he found what he was seeking. "There. That should be large enough for both of us. And keep us dry enough." He directed Chosovi towards a small outcropping in some rocks. The ground was dry at least and there was enough space to comfortably fit inside. He let Chosovi choose where she wanted to lay, though he made no motion to do the same, choosing to stand 'guard'.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image
The young mare lowered herself onto the ground needing some kind of rest until everything healed up. He was a great help and if this was someone else, she probably would have objected the entire time. She always wanted to be strong and independent, but sometimes she needed to rely on others. “Thank you..” She said to him softly seeing that he was taking a rather guarding stance, which he didn’t have to. She didn’t want him to tire himself out from watching over her the way he was. “You don’t have to watch over me like I’m some kind of invalid.” She curled her tail up at her side lowering her head down against the ground watching him for a moment. She could hear the rain pouring down outside even though she wasn’t really focused on it. She was very grateful that he was there and at the same time this was probably going to be the last time she would see him. The last time she would ever spend time with him.

“I am going to rest..I suggest you do the same or you are going to end up getting extremely tired out.” She told him eyeing the spot beside her and shook her head a little bit. “Rest..please.” She told him again feeling her eyes starting to get heavy as she began to get calm. She was going to rest up as much as she could before departing. Maybe she would end up seeing him again or maybe she would.

Kyrieko
Sorry for a short reply ;___; But I think this is the end of this one as well.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces