Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP} Bump in the Night (Pavlov & Zahavah) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:27 pm
This RP is between Pavolv (Angelique DelaMort) and Zahavah (Divena and DivenasMom)

User Image"Not there..." Pavlov muttered to himself. "Not there, not there, not there..." It was his mantra, his credo, and in the dark of the night, his safety blanket. Because maybe, just maybe, if he said it enough the terrible things he saw would really not be there one day when he opened his eyes. He knew they weren't real (at least he hoped nothing so horrible could really exist) and no one else could ever see them. If he ever talked about them everyone thought he was crazy and maybe he was. So he went through life alone, too afraid to talk to many for fear that they might not be there, or worse that it really was...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image Zahavah slinked along, stiff from her last little scuffle. Oh, but what a fight it had been! She had won, of course, but not without bruises or scrapes. Not that she would have had it any other way, of course. When she caught sight of the dark stallion, she paused and listened to him for a few moments before looking around curiously. "What's not there?"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:24 pm
Pavlov jumps and spun to confront the voice with wide, fearful eyes, "Wh- Who are you?" none of the creatures that haunted him had ever spoken before, but there was a first time for everything, wasn't there? He saw before him...nothing. At eye level at least, but looking down he saw a small horse starring up at him like he was crazy. Good. That meant she was most likely real. He hoped.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:48 pm
"Zahavah," she answered, quirking a brow. What a strange giant. He looked more like a pushover. Not someone who could give her a decent brawl... but one never knew. Looks could be very deceiving. "Who are you?"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:19 pm
"Pavlov," he answered shakily. "At least that's what the nice ones call me. The mean ones, well I'd rather not think about what they call me." She seemed to be real enough. The other ones didn't ask him a lot of questions...at least not in nice ways.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:23 pm
"The nice ones and mean ones, huh?" she tilted her head the other way. "You're a little wackadoodle, aren't ya?"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:12 pm
"Wacka-what?" he questioned trying to blink away the monsters. Sometimes that worked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:20 pm
"Whackadoodle," she repeated. "Nutso, loony, few straws short of a basket, not playing with a few set of sparks, insane, crazy. You know. Whackadoodle."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:22 pm
"Ah," he said softly, understanding. "Yes, I am often called crazy," as he said this he continued to close his eyes wishing away the creatures before he began to fear the darkness. "I see things that others do not," he explained for what must have been the hundred time. Still, she already thought he was crazy, what harm could it do to explain what was happening?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:29 pm
"Uh...huh... What kinds of things?" The guy was definitely loco, but that didn't mean she couldn't humor him a bit.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:02 am
"The stuff of nightmares," he replied, eyes still shut tight. "At least, that's what I think. I don't really have nightmares, or any types of dreams at all. But I see things, terrible things, all the time. They don't go away, or leave me alone. Most of the time I can't see them when I shut my eyes, but sometimes I can still hear them."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:16 pm
"Uh...huh... Yeah... You're totally a whackadoodle," Zahavah decided. "Are these things just in your head, or are they real?"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:56 am
"I wish I knew," he said quietly. "I know I'm the only one that can see them, but then again, only some of the two-leggers can talk to spirits? Of course, I often hope they're not real, especially the really bad ones..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:50 pm
"So, you'd rather be insane than seeing things that no one else can," Zahavah summed up. At least, that was what it had sounded like to her.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:51 pm
"If knowing I was insane meant knowing these things were not real, were never real...well, it would be a small price to pay," he lowered his head. "But if I think I'm insane now and I still see them, almost feel them touching me..." he shrunk away from the path unwilling to chance a confrontation with the many scarabs he inexplicably saw gathered at his hooves.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff