View Results

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:55 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Congrats everybody! 8D /late to the party
I so cannot wait to see them~~~! emotion_kirakira

Question for Roni: Is it okay to edit our posts? :3

Totally ok! It might be better if you deleted and then reposted with edits, though. Just so I'd notice and know that you changed something. Or put a notice in big red letters that you've edited or something. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:11 pm
@Roni - Mkay, thank you! n.n Edited my translation idea with more detail, as well as a few other things. :3

Mahogany Sunset
I made this kinda formal/form-ish, but I organize my thoughts with lists and stuff, so. |D I know I said I was thinking about Maester Aemon, but I came up for more ideas for Margaery and I'm really excited now. 3nodding

Margaery Tyrell
  • Translation: Green-, brown-, and gold-coated Cerynei-Flutter. Maybe some ivory thrown in there as well... I want to get pretty close to her natural looks - thick brown curls [x] and brown eyes - but the Tyrell Rose will also be a major part of her character. For her wings, the wire-type flutter wings (similar to those of Alaure and her descendants). A crossbow at her feet and perhaps a few golden rose accessories.
  • Plots: Soft and gentle by nature, Margaery grew up making huge plans for herself, while at the same time secretly desiring a quiet life. In essence, she's made a habit of lying to herself about what she wants, fooling herself into making decisions that she thinks are right. This will get her into a lot of trouble as she gets older... Specifically resulting in "accidents" - situations that she puts herself in that she saw ending badly. One will be so bad that it messes with her ability to shrink, causing her to "flicker" between sizes. More things will come of this line of plot. >3

Kinda in the same vein as above, Margaery likes to align herself with anyone who could give her/others comfort, or allow her to comfort them, as well. Her conflicted nature will lead her to trick herself into thinking that people are good, when they could probably be the worst thing for her. She also listens to what others tell her almost naively... But she gives credence to the more outlandish statements and skepticism to mundane ones. >.> So there's a little bit of scheming entailed here as she figures out what's really true. Eventually, though, I'd like her to come to her senses. XD Or maybe not. Too soon to tell.

I'd love to have her plot with other ASOIAF/GoT characters, too~ If Loras or Willas are running about, I would love to plot them as IC siblings, and the same for Olenna as her grandmother. :3 Aaaand have her interact Sansa if her owner agrees <3

Also... soooooo excited for season four, it's not even funny. Hopefully I will be done with the books by then. n.n I am unabashedly hooked. Update - halfway through A Clash of Kings. Hngggg. *^*

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:03 am
Roniel Targaryen
Heck yeah people can still post here! I'll be choosing a few more of these quests to fund at some point, and people are welcome to post in between now and then.

*ponders the crippled leg question* Maybe you could give him leg braces?

Fantastic! <333

I was considering something like leg braces as a possibility. Or maybe braces in addition to his back legs being a slightly different color from the rest of him? Or even legs wrapped up in some sort of bandage/linen too. *ponder ponder*

I feel like he would totally be a mini in Soq. A mini with leg braces! (omg I am suddenly envisioning Bran like a Corgi; big pony stuck in a small body x3 )!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:36 pm
Tyrion Lannister

I had a form for him, but I lost it. I tried for him and Jon in bribes.

So, I really don't have the full form currently--so I'll be editing that in later.

Basically though, he would be a mini and PROUD. I'd probably have him be half minicorn (so as to have a Lanister tail). I'd see about making a facial edit to his mouth area. Give him a sigil or marking of Lanisters, and perhaps a Valyrian dagger.

Plots: He'd definately be collecting quite a few debts, along with watching his Lannister family like a hawk. And if/when Joffrey arrives, he'd try to keep him in line if he could (and they permitted).

*will edit more*  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:01 pm
Okay I'm not officially done with his form, because I am/will be actively questing for him once customs roll around again, but I'm going to post his idea here for now.

Anyway...I'd really like to eventually get:

Davos Seaworth

First and foremost, because he's my bb. <3333 LOVE that man so much. I could go on and on about how much I love him but I don't want to sit here typing for hours so I'll just sum up my idea behind him! -giggles-

He'd be colored like a dapply grey, with a bit of musty brown in the mix, to give him a dirty, old-man & low-birth kind of a look. He's a kelpi (because SEAworth!), and so he'll have the Eel tail & leg fins. His hair will be on the shorter side, edited to look like it's been ripped out and dirty, and will be pepper brown/grey in color. He'd also have the Ameh leg featherings (the longer ones but not draft style) as a finish.
He'd wear a dirty dark green/brownish cloth over his chest that drapes over his shoulders and hangs to the ground, much like he does here. On the ground next to him would be a bag full of onions because he once smuggled them, and he'd also carry a strap around his belly that is full of onions, as a sort of testament to his past crimes.
Around his neck would be a small tote/bag of some sort, where he carries the bones of a fallen comrade. Since in the series his fingers were cut off, and technically he has no fingers as a Soquili, I'd have the bones be of a dead friend. He'd also carry a small dagger & a sword somewhere on his body.

He'd use the dagger and the sword to show his experience on the battlefield, be it as a soldier or a pirate. Mostly it's to ward off any incoming enemies. He's not afraid to fight, but he needs the perfect cause. He will not do anything he deems unethical or wrong...because he is, deep down, a good person. I'd have him start off as a lowly birthed smuggler, who works for other Soquili by doing their dirty work in exchange for food, or honor. Once he stole a bag of onions from the wrong Soquili, he would be forever branded a smuggler and so he'd go looking for a better life. In other words, if I get him, he'd start off at one point in his life, and then grow into the strong, independent and kind Davos that we all know him to be. <3 -giggles-

I don't know where the piratey life would fit in quite yet, but he'd dapple in the life of a pirate for a bit, so I think it would be funny to have an item or a symbol that represented that piracy, but I'm also not sure of that. Davos' concept is a WIP.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:54 am
I am going to be actively questing for her, so I figured let's give this a shot!

Brienne of Tarth

Brienne would simply be a draft mare with a uni-tail, with her mane cut short to resemble her hairstyle in GoT. Her body coloration would resemble this, and would hopefully look just as shaggy/dirtied. No full-body armor, simply some sort of cloak over her shoulders, over a chestpiece. Perhaps armor on her legs, and a belt around her middle holding two swords. (WIP)

As for where I want to take her plotwise, I cannot say. I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch, but she could perhaps take up arms alongside Daenerys if Jaime or Catelyn are not made before her!

Brienne is my favorite character in the series so far (Barring Arya), and I have lost my heart to her <3

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:21 pm
I know that once customs open again, I'm going to be actively trying for him, so I figured that it couldn't hurt to post him here as well. :3
I'm going to try for the Baratheon b*****d, Gendry.
I do already co-own Robb Stark with Spoof, as a heads up. (Though I'm pretty sure that you already knew that ^^)

I have a form written out for him, from when I bribed DD, but here's a summary.

He'd be a cerynei/kalona crossbreed, Cerynei in everything apart from his bull like kalona horns. He would have a crafted bull face plate/helmet that would fit over his horns to complete the look. He'd have a war hammer at his side, not unlike the one his father used in battle. His appearance would be dirty, as he'd have splotches of dirt and ash smeared upon him from his occupation. He'd have two leather gauntlets on his front legs.

I haven't written out too much for him yet, though this is a start to my brainstorming.

I can't tell for sure where the books are taking his character, but I'm going to assume that he's going to have a purpose down the line, being one of the only surviving Baratheon bastards. Until that purpose becomes clear to him, he'll do what he does best in life; smithing. He's perfectly happy ignoring the greater responsibilities that he may have in life, for now, but I believe that when the time comes to step up, that he'll begrudgingly do so to protect the ones that he cares for. I dont picture him ever wanting to become a king, so his path won't likely lead to something like that.He can be rather stubborn and thick headed.
He'll have his own little smithy set up somewhere in a well traveled area, where he sells his wares to those who pass by. He can be quite at times, which strangers might take as him being empty headed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:37 pm
More entries! 8D Yay! So many rockin' characters.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Aya-Firebird

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:25 pm
This is an awesome idea....I can't decide if I want to go for Samwell, or come up with an oc idea....I really like Tyrion but clearly, so do many others :p I shall post design ideas once I settle on one smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
One of my favorite characters is Ygritte. I think I'd probably fling myself off the wall for an Ygritte Soq.

But I don't know how feasible getting her made would be, considering she's dead and all.

I say "You know nothing, Jon Snow." constantly IRL, whenever someone says something asinine around me. And I know this is probably pushing it waaaaaaaay too far into nerdland, but I'm pretty sure her other famous quote ("You're mine and I'm yours. And if we die, we die, but first we'll live.") is going to be included in my marriage vows someday. XD

I see her being made as a dapple coated brown/gray/white Cerynei with bright ginger hair. Covered in her furs/cloak, with her feet bound with primitive furs and leather straps to simulate boots.

I just think she has so much personality that she would be so interesting and challenging to RP with too! I loved the fact that she was such an unconventional beauty. Nobody was supposed to find her attractive, but Jon still did. Plus, she's just so fiesty and independant and made a place for herself in a masculine world. She didn't take anyone's crap and she'd put you in your place if she thought you were in the wrong! I see a lot of myself in the way they portrayed her character.

Anliathe

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:01 pm
Just making sure that everyone notices, but customs are open! 8D

Good luck, everyone! heart

Lady Argentum Draconis

CitrusCupcake

junglerunner

stormflower

Cheyriddle4

Mahogany Sunset

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Summer Raven

Kivras

AlexiaSilver

Anliathe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:03 pm
XD I'm actually working on my custom form right now! Thank you for the heads up, Roni! <3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:22 pm
cool Glad to be of service!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:38 pm
Bumping this up to talk about GoT soq again. .v. Potentially spoilery beneath the cut?

I'm actually deeply considering getting Visenya Targaryen [and when I say that I actually mean I'm just waiting on customs to open again, since I've got the funds and form ready]. I just really quite like the character and think she'd be fun and interesting to rp.

I hope others are still interested in getting GoT soq!

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:33 pm
Roniel Targaryen

I have no idea if this thread is still active or not, but having actually finally SEEN GoT there is one character that has just....stolen my heart.

1. Brienne of Tarth
2. Honestly, I'm not 100% sure yet. For sure she would be a Warhorse, but I could see her as anything from a regular, to a unicorn, to a 'Suti mix... but whatever the breed she would be on Warhorse base. She would have short, mussed blonde hair. I'm not fond of full plate on a Soquili, but I've love some more realistic horse-styled barding on her.
3. What are your plot ideas? What would you do with this character? I'm still learning about the series, but I definitely feel like I could RP her character well. I just LOVE strong, empowering females characters.
4. This cracks me up every damn time.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces