pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:40 pm
User Image

The winged mare was walking in the meadow, stomping upon each flower that was in her path. This meadow wasn't far from the place she had once called home. But it was far enough away that she didn't worry much if that skydancer mare was about. Neva had heard rumors about this mare having baskets, and she was here to see if that rumor was true. It would only be a matter of time before any one of these foals would be out wandering. All the foals seemed to have that nature. She herself was a wanderer as well.

And so, she waited for days out here, waiting for any of the foals to come near. If there were any at least. She figured that if one didn't show up after a couple weeks than the rumor must have been false. Until then though she continued stomping upon the smelly flowers and played the waiting game.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:59 pm
User Image
Alienore had gone out for a quick explorative jaunt. While she *would* admit she'd probably gone out more than far enough for any foal at her age, she still wasn't going to miss a chance to see more of the world. Thus it was that she wandered unwittingly ever closer to an older sister she hadn't met, the one who harbored no love for Ali or any of her siblings.

She hadn't met many Soquili yet, so the lavender Wind mare was not assumed to be an unpleasant sort. Quite the opposite. She paused at the edge of the meadow where the mare stood, noticing that the mare looked familiar...kind of like her mother and a little like her father. Shrugging, she trotted up behind her and said, "Hi!" in her most friendly way, completely unaware of who the mare was and her intent. Alienore even failed to notice that the mare was intentionally stomping on the flowers, almost hatefully.

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:06 pm
Hearing the small hi break through her thoughts that at that point were quite malicious, Neva shook her head slightly before she noticed the small black starry foal. So, the rumor was true then. There was no denying that this was the skydancer mare's foal. The foal looked both like its father and mother. But for right now, she wouldn't reveal her true relation with the foal. If she ever did.

"Why hello there. Aren't you supposed to be with your parents?" She asked, her voice sounding sweet and nice, which made her sick inside. But it was the only way to get information from foals. No foal was usually stupid enough to give information to anyone threatening to squish them. "It isn't safe for a young foal such as yourself to be out wandering about." Neva pretended to be concerned about the foal's well being. She was good at hiding her true thoughts. Especially from foals.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:19 pm
((That, and sweet little Ali is a total innocent. xd I've got to cure her of that someday, before a kalona or skinwalker or Megapi or a skinwalker-ified Neva eats her. D8 ))

Ali smiled at the lavender mare. She seemed pretty nice. "I'm exploring, though I'm going to head back soon. My parents are over there," she added, indicating a large copse of trees, beyond which were her parents. "They're not far away, and I don't think they would let us explore at all if they thought it was unsafe for us to do so." That was true. If it was unsafe for Ali, Lava, and Cygnus to go out exploring, their parents wouldn't let them out of their sight.  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:27 pm
((Aww you don't want her coming across a skinwalkerfied Neva? xD))

Mmm nothing like gaining a foal's trust and crushing it later on to make this being nice thing slightly bearable. "Exploring? That sounds like fun. Have you been exploring often?" Now that the foal had pointed out where she lived, she knew for a fact that she had the right family. She knew it without knowing that tidbit but it was still helpful.

"It could still be unsafe for a young foal out here though. Your parents couldn't possibly know if perhaps a kalona flew in to the meadow. What would happen if you came across that?" Ugh this niceness and concerned playacting was making the mare so sick inside, but she kept doing it because she wanted to completely gain this foal's trust before she broke it and sent it back with a warning.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:35 pm
((...Considering what she'd do to my sweet little innocent, I think not...not until she can defend herself, at any rate. xd ))

Ali nodded. "It is! I do it when I can, sometimes with Cygnus, sometimes with Lava, sometimes with both, sometimes alone." She didn't realize this much honesty might put her and her family at risk from Neva and any nasty friends of hers.

Kalonas? The evil Soquili others had mentioned? "Kalonas?" she asked uncertainly. "Well...ummm...this is the farthest I've ever been from Mommy and Daddy...so...I guess I'd run for help." This sudden change in topic made her a little nervous. From what little she'd heard of them, and none of the Soquili she'd ever met really said much of anything about them, she didn't ever want to see one in her life.  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Mmm so there was three of them? Lovely. All the more fun for her. "Cygnus and Lava? They are your other siblings I'm guessing?" she gave the filly a smile as malicious thoughts rolled through her mind. Oh this being nice was so hard!

So...the foal really thought she could run away from a kalona. Well that was interesting. "Run? My dear they would catch you and eat you in a matter of seconds. Little foals such as yourself can not run as fast as a full grown kalona." A nice image came in her mind of this foal being eaten by a kalona but she quickly shoved it back out. Now was not the time for pleasant thoughts. "This meadow though I don't think will attract anything evil like that though so I wouldn't fear." ....For now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:13 pm
((OMG, Neva's creeping me out so much that I sooo want to see her as a skinwalker and get together with Mega on a longer-term basis. xd ))

Ali nodded, increasingly nervous about this mare. "Yeah, Cygnus and Lava are my brother and sister." She should be running away by now. This mare wasn't obviously a threat, but there was something about her words and her eyes that were starting to frighten this otherwise extraordinarily brave filly. She unconsciously started backing away, preparing to bolt for the safety of her parents and call out to them.

"But running away would be better than staying still, right? At least I won't get killed as fast." Besides, if she stayed closer to the trees, maybe the kalonas would have a harder time flying after her...not that she was going to tell this increasingly suspicious mare that. In fact, Ali was starting to fear this mare had kalona friends that she might tell about Ali and her family, so as soon as Ali got home, she planned to tell her parents about this dangerous mare. The mare's next comment did nothing to allay her fears and suspicions. "Errr...yeah. Right. Well, ummm, I think it's time to go back to my family," she said weakly, wanting to get away from this scary mare as soon as possible.  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:37 pm
((-snorts- Neva isn't that creepy xD Is she? o.o ))

So..one boy and two girls? Fascinating. "Cygnus and Lava sound like such pretty names. What's yours?" She asked as sweetly as she could noticing that the foal was getting nervous. Darn her evil thoughts. Ah wells. She knew she couldn't keep it up forever.

"You're leaving so soon? But it isn't much fun to have such a short outing. How can you brag to your siblings that you had an adventure if you've done nothing at all?" She questioned as she tried to find a way to keep the foal here just a bit longer. This was to much fun for her. The lifestyle was perfect for her, and perhaps someday she could wipe out that skydancer family. But for now she had to start out small.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:17 pm
((...Each post makes me demand that Ali run for her family even more. xd Ali's about as bad as me, sometimes. D8 ))

Ali made a snap decision. It had been stupid to be so free with the truth to this mare. "Ella," she lied. At least it was a plausible lie. "I really should be getting back to my parents. I'm sure they'll be wondering where I am right now." She was edging even further away, trying to maximize the distance before the mare decided to try charging at her or something. Maximizing the distance gave her a better chance at escaping than holding still, and running now would be a risk Ali didn't want to take.  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:59 pm
The mare smirked as she looked at the foal. She knew that the foal's name was not Ella. That was much to common a name for her dear parents. "That pretty little face of yours isn't telling the truth." Neva said as she took a couple steps closer to the foal. "Now. Tell me the truth." She was done playing the nice game and her eyes were revealing their hatred. This family was the cause of her problems, and she was going to do away with the if it was the last thing she ever did. Luckily for her that Andre wasn't around to protect the foal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:08 pm
Ali ran for it. There was no way she was telling this mean mare anything else. This mare could fly, and if Ali could get to any stand of trees, where the mare couldn't get at her without slowing down enough for her to escape, she might be safe, at least until her parents came looking for her. "I really have to be going!" she called back, hoping the mare wouldn't give chase, or would take this lie, even though she hadn't taken the first lie. She needed to get to her mother and father fast, before this mare attacked or something.  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:16 pm
Neva saw the foal bolt, and she had been ready for it. How hard was it to tell with the foal backing away with every word she said. It was fun to be in such a chase, and the foal couldn't keep ahead of her for very long. She had longer legs than the filly, and she was more capable of running longer distances quicker than she could in flight. The mare easily caught up to the foal, in which she lowered her head and grabbed the filly's wing feathers in her teeth hoping to pull out few.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:28 pm
Ali couldn't help it. She screamed in pain and fear, hoping someone, anyone would hear and stop this cruel mare. She couldn't hide it or hope to escape unscathed anymore, so there was no point in trying to hide. She kept running, and didn't dare try to pull her wing away, lest the mare try to rip it away. "MOOOMMMMMMYYY!!!" she wailed as she ran and tears streaked her dark cheeks. "DAAADDYYY!!!" Even as she tried not to get her wing hurt by struggling, she could feel feathers coming loose and something warm trickling down her baby feathers. "SOMEBODY, HELP ME!!!"  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:29 pm
Seeing and smell the blood trickle down the foals wing made Neva shudder with anticipation which was more like a shudder of ecstasy really. Blood was becoming her source of "drug", that bright red liquid was the essence of all life. Oh it made her so excited. After running with the feathers in her mouth, she made a sudden halt, and yanked her head back as hard as she could, pulling the feathers harshly out of the filly's wing. She spat them out of her mouth and watched them flutter downward to the ground. When they were rested upon the grass, she leaned down and licked the blood that had dripped onto them. Oh such a sweet taste it was.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff