Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Blood Of My Blood (Daenerys Targaryen & Jorah Mormont)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:40 pm
This is a private rp between Roniel Targaryen and -Diamond-Elephant-. Do not post without permission.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:02 pm
The light winds of the Uunule Noyi Desert tossed his mane, the faint chill nipping at his cheeks as he walked on in the wake of Daenerys Targaryen's khalasar, head bowed and eyes squinting against the bright morning sun and the stray particles of sand that rode on the wind and into his eyes. For days now he had been following the khalasar at a discreet distance, watching and waiting for the right moment to finally make his presence known. Although he ventured the khalasar, or Daenerys at the least likely already knew of the old knight following their tracks. She was a bright girl that one. The thought brought a fleeting smile to Jorah's lips, before his mind was turned to less pleasing thoughts. Namely to that of Daenerys's brother, Viserys. Or rather on the sour note himself and the young stallion had parted on.

A disgruntled snort escaped the large stallion, muzzle setting into a grim line. It was true that Viserys had taken the old knight into his service and that at any time, should he so wish it, he had the right to dissolve the partnership and send him away. However, the way in which it was done had left a bitter taste in Jorah's mouth. Over the course in which Jorah served the two Targaryen siblings, Viserys had grown ever more volatile. One thing led to another and the two clashed, and before he knew it, Jorah was out of a job and was sent away. Certainly he had never warmed to the young stallion, much preferring the company of his younger sister. But still... he had liked working in their service, he had felt useful... It had almost reminded him of home.

Regardless, he could do nothing to rectify the situation and instead went off in search of other work, offering his skills as a sell-sword to whoever required them. This did not last too long, however, for he soon caught wind that the Targaryen siblings had parted ways. It was then that he made the decision to seek Daenerys out and offer himself to work in her service, should she wish it. Ever since Jorah searched for the khalasar, keeping an ear out for any news that might lead him to its current location, or at least whereabouts it was traveling. Eventually his searching had payed off and he found the khalasar.

Blue-grey eyes stared off in the distance, gaze settled upon the group of which he had been following. It appeared that they were resting for the moment, the perfect time to make himself known. With one heavy exhale, Jorah Mormont soldiered on.

Soon he came upon the group, and eyes slowly fell upon him in turn. Some faces he recognized, others he did not. It would seem that Daenerys was doing well for herself, it made him proud. A short distance away from the group he stopped, trying to convey to them that he meant no harm. Head bowing in polite respect, he then cleared his throat to speak. ''I request an audience with Daenerys Targaryen, if it please her.'' The only thing to do now was to wait and hope that she granted his request.

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:18 pm
It hadn't been an easy decision to go back into the desert. Despite assurances that they were carrying enough water and that the desert was not deadly to the prepared, Daenerys still could not banish the memory of her last trip into the desert from her mind. She'd almost died then, saved only by a chance meeting with Roarke. No, the desert was not somewhere that she loved.

This time, they had journeyed into the desert to meet with a herd of warrior soquili that supposedly were without compare. Daenerys had hoped to recruit those warriors for the cause of eventually retaking her kingdom. They unfortunately had not been inclined to leave their own homeland for such a long journey, though one of them left with the khalasar nonetheless. He called himself Rallie and was a cerynei, large and rippling with muscles. He quickly swore himself into Daenerys' service as a queensguard member and she was glad to have him. She would have preferred if she could have won the favor of his entire herd, though even one warrior of that caliber was a treasure. It was him that had taken up the duty of rear guard for that day's travel, and him that came to her with news that a stranger had approached them.

Daenerys frowned when Rallie reported that there was a stallion asking for her by name. There were not many in these lands that knew of her. The last person to come to the herd with her name on their tongue had been her brother, and she was not eager to have a similar experience now.

"I will speak with him," she agreed after some thought. "But come with me, Rallie." If she was going to be meeting with a potential enemy, she would have her newest warrior by her side. She did not have far to walk before she saw the stranger, a bulky shape with a short mane and a sword strapped to one side. For a moment she only stared, heart sounding loudly in her ears. A shocked smile came to her lips, then spread into a grin.

"Ser Jorah!" she laughed with delight and bounded over to him, filly-like in her joy. This was no enemy. This was an old friend, and one she had never thought to see again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:53 am
It did not take long for the other stallion to return with the queen, but as Ser Jorah waited he squinted up toward the harsh sun, trying his best to ignore the stares of interest and wariness he received from the khalasar. It was with a certain degree of relief he turned his gaze upon Daenerys and her companion when they arrived, although the relief was somewhat short lived and replaced with some uncertainty. What he was about to ask of her was no small thing, and what if she had no desire to let him rejoin the khalasar? What would he do then? ... Return to mercenary work, he presumed. A grim prospect indeed. However, all uncertainty soon left the older stallion at the sight of the shocked smile that graced Daenery's features when she finally looked upon him. As quick as his tired body would allow, he dropped downward and into a bow, inclining his head low to his queen. ''Khaleesi, you honor me for granting an audience.''

It was with a surprised, faint smile that he returned to his full height, blue-grey eyes blinking at the young mare as she bounded over to him in an almost foal-like glee. The flutters of happiness and pride stirred within him at the sight, perhaps she had missed him. ''Khaleesi,'' he said again, the faint smile remaining upon his muzzle as he regarded her. ''There is something I wish to discuss with you, in regards to my rejoining your khalasar in whatever capacity you deem best - though I would prefer to be as a guard, If I may say so.'' There was a certain boldness to his request, he knew that, but a boldness he hoped would pay off. ''I know your brother and I did not part on friendly terms, but with his departure I had hoped that I could be of some service to you, Khalessi.''

He hadn't quite intended to be discussing this quite so soon, but found the words spilling forth unbidden. Well, they were out there now and there was nothing he could do to take them back. All he could hope for now was that she would give his request some thought.

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items