Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:36 pm
Private RP for Kadentsu (~Twilight...Angel~) and Amaranth Amora (Angelique DelaMort)

User Image

"Cydi, I really think this something of a wild goose chase..." Amaranth said as she followed her small mouse familiar over the sand dunes of the beach just south of the newly rebuilt village. Cydi had heard whispers of a fountain of renewal that had spring from a rock formation near the beach and the rumors of those lucky enough to find the stream and drink from its waters. The mouse was convinced this would be the cure for Amaranth's broken heart. Amaranth, for herself, was alright with humoring the mouse. She cared for the small creature dearly but was growing frustrated with the mouse's constant attempts to set her up with this one or that one....

"You do realize," she said softly. "That I really am quite happy, Cydi?"

The mouse tutted and continued sniffing along the ground searching for the scent of water that was not quite water.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:28 pm
User Image

Kadentsu was coming down along the beach, Sonnet darting in and out through her feet. She hadn't been with Sonnet for very long yet, but the darling little mouse had known Kadentsu since she was born and enjoyed traveling with her very much.

"Were we going someplace specific little Sonnet?"

Sonnet nodded at her and continued on, leading the way and following her all at the same time. She sniffed at the ground a bit, smelling around.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:35 pm
Amaranth watched as Cydi paused mid step, her ears perking up. "What is it, Cydi?" the mare asked pausing behind her. "Do you hear something?" her own ears perked up and she tried to channel whatever sounds had caught the small mouse's attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Kadentsu continued along, watching Sonnet as she suddenly seemed to stop and scamper off. The little mouse got excited when she found something that she enjoyed and Kadentsu always had a rough time keeping up with her when she put her mind to something.

"Sonnet, don't get too terribly far ahead!"

As she caught up to Sonnet, she saw the figure of another Soquili a small distance away. Someone who looked familiar...

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:01 pm
"It would seem we are not alone here, Cydi," Amaranth said softly catching sight of another figure down along the beach. "Hello!" she called out smiling as she recognized a friend from her travels.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Kadentsu scooped up Sonnet and trotted right over to Amaranth. She was surprised to see her, but was certainly excited about it.

"Hey there!" She ran over, smiling.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:29 pm
"How did our paths manage to cross again?" Amaranth asked with a laugh as she moved forward to greet her friend. Cydi moved quickly up along her tail to get a better vantage point of the newcommer. "How have you been?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:23 am

Kadentsu laughed and smiled at Amaranth. She was glad that the path of fate decided that they would meet again. They had such a good discussion the last time they saw each other. It seemed like it was only yesterday that they had been by that small lake.

"The fates have decided that we get the chance to meet again! It's certainly good to see you again."

She lightly nudged her friend in greeting. Sonnet climbs up Kadentsu's jacket sleeve, perching on her head to see the other mouse. She hadn't seen many others, just her siblings and parents.

"So what brings you out here?"

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:28 pm
Amaranth smiled and laughed, bumping her nose against the other affectionately, "Indeed, we are very blessed by the fates!" She looked over her shoulder at a chirping Cydi. "Oh, I'm so sorry, you weren't with me the last time I saw Kadentsu. Kadentsu, let me introduce my dear friend and sometimes constant companion, Cydi. Cydi, this is Kadentsu, she and I met some time ago. She is a princess who wanders the world helping people. A little like you really," she turned to the mare and explained. "Cydi here is a romantic soul. She lives to help those without love find it, serving as something of a match maker. I'm afraid I don't have much use for her services, though perhaps you or a friend of yours would benefit more from her particular skill set." Amaranth looked down at the tiny mouse that had made a home on her friend's shoulder. "How strange it is that we sought out such similar company. Of course, that's not entirely true for my part, Cydi actually found me. I was lost in what seemed like an unending darkness, but Cydi found me there. Filled my world with lights and colors and flowers," she shook her head in remembrance. "Her marking choose her well," the mare continued. "She excels at finding and placing flowers of all shapes and sizes." Amaranth looked down at her long braided tail speckled with white flowers in various stages of bloom. Today much of it was baby's breath from the meadow they had traveled through earlier. "Your friend looks like she's also a bit of a romantic."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:37 pm

Kadentsu smiled at the little mouse. She certainly was cute. Nodding at Amaranth she looked at her shoulder a bit, acknowledging Sonnet sitting there.

"This is Sonnet. She is someone newer to my journey. My mother's mouse friend had some babies. One of my brothers and I was able to keep one!"

She smiled at the little mouse.

"Sonnet is a bit of a romantic... She actually enjoys seemingly flirting with other little mice when she can. Though she hasn't met many as of yet. It makes her happy to meet plenty of other mice though."

She looked over at her friend's tail.

"That's certainly a nice talent for a little mouse to have! She'll be able to do up various Soquili's manes and tails!"

She smiled and nudged the little mouse a bit, saying hello.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:46 pm
"She has her talents," Amaranth granted eying the now restless Cydi. "Go on, if you must." She smiled as the mouse bounded down, scooping up a few flowers along the way and leaped over to her friend, quickly adding a few flowers to her tail, not having enough to manage both mane and tail. "And she loves to show them off. You're lucky we're not close to a meadow. She'd have you covered in flowers in the blink of an eye. But she truly does mean well, though I need to be careful - Imagine what she could do to someone with hay fever."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:53 am

Kadentsu giggled a bit as the little mouse ran right up and started placing flowers in her tail. Sonnet headed right over to her tail to see what the other was doing, and just watched. She wasn't sure what to make of the other mouse herself, but she liked that Kadentsu seemed to be amused.

"I believe she would. She's pretty quick with the flowers, huh? Makes getting ready nice and fast!" She laughed a bit at the hay fever comment. "Yes, I can imagine one with allergies probably wouldn't think her services very helpful..."

She smiled at her friend. "So what have you been doing? Anything interesting? Seen any nice lands or flower fields?"

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:21 pm
"Many flower fields," Amaranth said cheerfully. "Cydi wouldn't have it any other way, she lives for flowers and matchmaking but she really doesn't have many opportunities for that with me. But we've seen many fields, glens, meadows, and forests. Though Cydi wanted to see the sea - the great water and I....well I wanted to see it too. So here we are. And what of you? Any great adventures on your part?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:06 pm

"Great bodies of water such as this are certianly not to be missed!" Kadentsu smiled at her widely. "I do enjoy fields of flowers... Maybe one day she will be able to help you? Set you up with a darling stallion who will treat you right?" She tilted her head a bit a she posed the question. She didn't want to impose or anything. Simply thought that the little mouse might be able to help the darling find someone to spend her time with.

"There haven't been too terribly many adventures for me. I headed home for a little while and saw my mothers." She looked away from a moment as she mentioned her mothers. "They were very proud of what I've gone and done for many different villages. There is much more for me to do, but they are pleased with the progress." She smiled wide.

"As for why we are out here, Sonnet is actually the one who wanted to come out to here. She enjoys going on adventures, so I often find myself simply listening to where she wants me to go."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:36 pm
"Actually that is the one thing Cydi will not do. I do not seek that type of companionship anymore," she said quietly and quickly moved on. "But I'm sure your mothers are very proud of you! You haven't mentioned much of them before, sometime you should tell me what they're like. Sonnet seems to be a good companion for you as well."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff