Submit

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:15 am
User Image Tropo wandered about the woods, in a pretty good mood. He looked around, head swinging from side to side. He spotted a flower and grinned. "Rose, rose, give me your answer tooooooooooo," he sang at the top of his lungs, horribly off key. Not that he even vaguely recalled what the song was meant to sound like. If he ever knew. Lyrics wrong, tune wrong, but he was happy. "I'm half craaaaaaazy! And you are toooooo" he howled happily, sashaying and trotting about amidst the roots.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:43 am
User Image

Padme Jade tossed back her wild mane of light blue hair back after bending her head to drink deeply from the forest stream. The inherent peace of the moment was broken by a loud and unnatural screeching that echoed through the forest. "What in the world is that?" Jade asked the trees around her. "It's almost like a mountain got its tail caught in a badger den..." Naturally Jade's curiosity won the day and she immediately went off in search of the source of that noise. Where a more noble soquili might have gone off on a quest to aid the poor creature, Jade just wanted to see what it was and why the heck it was singing like that. "At least I think that's singing," she commented as she trotted along the path not caring the move with light footfalls or careful movements. Whatever this thing was she wasn't scare of it in the least, she just wanted to see what it was.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:52 am
He saw her coming and smiled brightly at him, which confused his singing as his mouth couldn't figure out how to smile and sing at once. That confusion translated to his feet, which had still been moving forward. The legs tangled with a tree root and sent him sprawling. He tried to catch himself, and stumbled worse, crashing towards her, wings flailing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:08 am
Jade stopped over the fallen stallion and tilted her head from side to side inquisitively. "Ohhhhh so That's what they mean when they say 'hot mess' - you know, I never really got that until this very moment." After chuckling softly to herself Jade managed to scrape together enough of something resembling manners to ask the stallion, "Hey, um, do you need help getting up...or something? Are you even ok, dude?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:31 am
"Dude?" he asked, head tilted from where he was on the ground. "What is a Dude? Is a dude a something or a some one? Dude? That's a weird word. Dude. Duuuuuude. Dude." He clearly could have gone on longer, and would go on longer if he was not stopped. "Dude. Uuude. Ood. D-ood."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:09 am
Jade was learning lots of things today. She quickly learned that the word "dude" would have to immediately be eradicated from her vocabulary. She also learned that her somewhat limited patience was even more limited than previously imagined. Lastly she learned what other soquili had meant when they said, "Great spirits give me strength..." The words were no sooner out of her mouth than she noted hat the spirits did not, indeed, lend any strength. Maybe she had to say it a few more times...

"Yo, come on buddy, get up," she said nudging at the fallen flailing flutter and starting to chastise her own curiosity. If it killed the cat she could only wonder what it wold do to a horse...

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:40 pm
"Buddy? We're buddies? I have a friend?" he asked, eyes wide with amazement and joy. "I never knew I had a friend! I love to happy friends. Happy...friends? Have happy friends? Friends happy? Friends make you happy? Friends! Frying that you end. End frying. What is frying? Why do people say we fry in the sun? I'm not in the sun, are you in the sun?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:45 pm
"Spirits give me strength," Jade quickly muttered again under her breath hoping that maybe just in case...maybe...No? No...Fine. "Ugh..." she growled. "Look, Chill! No fry, Ch-iiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllll. What did you do? Get into a stock of honey or something? Cripes, even the friendly neighborhood minis don't have that much energy..."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:53 pm
"Chilllllllllllllllllll?" he repeated. "It's cold out? It doesn't feel cold out. I guess it's cold out. Okay, so should I be shivering now? I can do that. I can shiver. Do you want me to shiver? Why do Soqs shiver? Why do you keep asking spirits to gove you strength?" he asked, head tilting. and Yep, he's still on the ground, folks.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:55 pm
"Because out of all the soquili I know, I have the least amount of patience thus making me the least capable of dealing with," she waved a hoof vaguely indicating the sprawl of the scene before her. "....this. Whatever this is. Were you dropped on your head when they put you in the basket?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:58 pm
"Basket? Whose got a basket? A tisket a tasket a flower weaving basket. A tisket a casket flowers in a basket. Flowers flowers everywhere and not a thought to think!" he giggled, finding that hilarious. "And basket weavers that sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes..." he cocked his head. "What are thumbs and toes?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:01 pm
"Beats me, du-" oh, she almost forgot that word was stricken from her vocabulary. Talking about beating, if she had a moment less sleep the previous night then she'd probably be beating him right about now. How could anyone prattle on endlessly about...what on earth was he even talking about. "...this thing you got, it's not contagious is it?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:03 pm
"I got something? Cool! IS that why I'm chilling, cause I'm cool? Chill out dude! Dude. D-ood! Wiggly bits! Brain in hand! What's a brain? What's a hand? Do I have a brain?" he asked her, eyes wide, seeming serious. "Is that what I've got? If I only had a brain!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:05 pm
"Yeah, I think you'd be lucky with a head full of pudding at this rate," Jade started glancing around trying to plot an exit route. If there was one thing she knew for sure, it was that she didn't want Jack Be Crazy here following her home...  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:57 pm
His eyes lit up. "That sounds yummy!" he declared, realizing that he was hungry. "What flavor pudding? Is it the pudding with all the round bits in it? Or pudding with the other bits? If it's in my head, do I need a straw to eat it? Or is it someone else's head?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff