Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] What's Mine Is Mine (Noxious x Teagan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:57 am
User Image

Cert | Teepee

Another boring day.

His brother was MIA and that really pissed him off because he had no one to talk to. He had no one to discuss plans with and he had no one to really…keep him company. Nox wasn’t a Soquili that really needed to be around others, but his brother was like his oxygen. He felt lost without him and didn’t know what to really do with himself. The last time something like this happened he ended up getting so badly injured he almost died. He didn’t know how to express his emotions and he just let it fester until he exploded picking fights with everything in sight.

He hoped that didn’t happen again. He already felt like he was losing his mind on the inside even though he was calm and collected on the outside. It was quite a sight.

“Where is this b*****d…” He grumbled to himself as he walked across the open plains digging his claws into the ground as he walked. He was going to teach him never to leave again. He was so angry and pissed off that he could just…he didn’t know what he would do, but it was going to be bad.

He stopped walking when he neared a pond or lake, whatever you wanted to call it. He didn’t know how long he had been wandering or traveling either. He was too worried about finding his twin brother. He could care less. He noticed a pretty large log off to the side and raised his brow as he peeked inside it just in case there was something in there that wanted to harm him. When he saw nothing, he felt relieved until he saw something shiny and that made a grin slip across his muzzle. He walked over sticking his head in seeing all the pretty shiny objects in there. Oh it was a treasure trove of things. He stored a couple things in his small pouch and when one of the items didn’t fit, he let it dangle out of his small pouch. “Jack pot..” He said before slowly walking away.

Finder keepers right?

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image
Teepee || Cert

The water felt nice and cold against her hide as she swam towards the bottom of her home lake. At least she thought dad had said it was a lake? Maybe? Or Uncle Ronnie. She'd ask Illy later about it. That wasn't important. No, catching the little crab scuttling like a maniac to get away from her hooves was! Teagan paddled her tail as fast as she could to catch the little bugger. Hooves outstretched, the nixquilicorn 'stomped' on the poor shellfish that was to be her lunch. But she didn't take into consideration that it would pinch her too. And pinch her it did. Teagan glowered, snorting bubbles at it as she tried again. This time she stunned her lunch, grinning as she grabbed part of the shell in her mouth to take back up to the surface. Where the crab wouldn't get away from her so easily.

She also had a new trinket dangling around her hoof to add to her growing (and amazing) collection! Being so excited for lunch and treasure, the little nixquilicorn surfaced quickly, breaking the waters calm surface like an overly eager dolphin. She shook her head quickly, almost loosing her crab, and paddled towards the shoreline.

Once on the shore, she set her crab down carefully, and shook like a canine after a bath. "Can' beat me, mistah crab!" She snickered, kicking it lightly with her hoof. "Now t'find a rock... " Teagan mused, squinting slightly as the sun bothered her eyes and made it difficult to see things right away.

Like someone way too close to her treasure trove. The nixquilicorn gasped, wide eyes staring at the retreating figure of... someone - she couldn't see well enough to tell if it was a mare or stallion - and glancing back towards her log. "My treasure!" She squeaked, forgetting about her crab as she darted off as quickly as her little legs would carry her to skid to a halt by the log. It was just big enough for her small form to fit inside and she wiggled through the opening towards the back...

"Gone?!" Her... treasure was gone? Wiggling back out, the little foal glared towards the bigger soq that had to be the culprit. "You... scallywag!" She cursed, rearing back on her little hind legs to gallop after the stallion. "Halt, theif! Or I'll make y'pay dearly." Teagan threatened like a big pony. Because a tiny nixquilicorn was totally scary.

XxXPandamoniumXxX
sorry for double quote... added in her updated cert <3

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image
Nox heard some loud racket behind him making him turn his head around and eye the tiny itty bitty foal trying to act all tough. He could just kick her and send her flying probably over the mountains if he did it hard enough. “Scallywag? What am I a pirate?” He asked her digging his claws into the soil beneath his feat and narrowed his eyes on her. She was small yes, but he knew not to judge her just because of that. Evern the smallest things could pack a punch. “I might be a thief, but it’s how I make a living. Do you have a problem with that? You’re not going to need this stuff. You’re still…small and young. You have plenty of time to find more valuables.” He said cocking his head to the side and keeping his eyes on her making sure she didn’t make any sudden movement.

He remembered the time when him and his brother were young. They would steal from other foals and then hide their stuff in the trees where they couldn’t get them. They made sure they would steal from those without wings and claws so they couldn’t climb up into the trees. It was a good idea, but it sucked for those whom lost their treasure. “So are you really sure you want to take me on? I mean..your small and you look like you would make a good kick toy.” He said to her circling around her slowly seeing how tough she was and she didn’t really show any fear. That was a bit strange, but it also intrigued him. “How about I keep them for myself? Or maybe I will give you one back…you know to remember me by and so that you will always know that you failed to get your belongings back.” He let out a small laugh. He could easily just run away from her, but he liked egging her on. It was so much more fun.

“Also where are your parents? Shouldn’t they be watching you? I mean you shouldn’t exactly be talking to strangers now should you?” He didn’t care that he was stealing from a foal. He saw things he liked and he was going to do what he could to get them.

Kyrieko
It's fine! c8 Sorry for a short-ish post ;__;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:44 pm
User Image

She was huffing and puffing just a little when he finally stopped. And when she got closer, it was much easier to tell it was a stallion. That was definitely taller than she was. Teagan just glowered... up at him. "Thas right! Yer a scallywag! Stealin' my treasure!" The little nixquilicorn tried to puff out her chest, but that run had taken more out of her than she realized. And now it sounded like he was lecturing her! Teagan snorted and dug a hoof into the ground. "That don' mean you's can steal from me!" She argued back, tilting her head slightly. So... he liked finding treasure too? Granted, she found all hers typically from sunken ships. Or random shiny things that were dropped in the water. But this stallion was stealing from others. That was bad! Erm, well. Stealing from her was bad... right? Now she was confusing herself. It was all his fault! "But I earned that there treasure."

Clearly he was just an idiot, in her opinion. And a thief. This also made her realize she was going to have to find a new hiding place for her stash. Maybe in the water?

He started to circle her and the nixquilicorn's ears flattened as she followed his movements, shuffling in a small circle herself. "Kick toy?!" Teagan said offended. "How bout's I pluck yer feather butt!" She threatened, eying his tail, which was conveniently dragging along the ground where she could reach it. And he wanted to keep all her treasure?! Correction: he wanted to give her one thing back and keep all the rest. The look she gave the stallion clearly said what she thought of that idea. "How's 'bout you give it all back to me." She said instead.

It was, perhaps, the condescending way he spoke next that did her in. Or she was just impatient. Either was fair game. Teagan ran (or trotted) right up to him and kick him in the leg. "Yer just a bully! Give m'back my treasure!" She stared right up at him, kicking at him again. "I ain't 'fraid of you."

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:40 pm
User Image

Noxious didn’t know what to do at first because the filly was so puny. He didn’t want to end up hurting a child then have her parents or siblings tracking him down for the rest of his life. Oh what a drag that would be. “Look call me whatever the hell you want. I don’t care, but I saw it, so I took it. Protect it better next time or better yet…don’t keep it out in the open.” He huffed at her seeing she was trying to appear as tough as she possibly could, but it wasn’t working on him. He was scared that she would end up nibbling on his ankles or something, but nothing more serious then that. “How did you earn it? Did you make it? Did you go mining it up out of the earth? Nope. I bet your just as much a thief as me…” He narrowed his eyes as her lowering his head a little bit to match her gaze.

This whole thing was just ridiculous.

Feather butt? No one had ever called him that before, but then again he didn’t really associate with others. “Your asking for it..” He dug his claws into the ground and forgot he was dealing with a filly for a second there. Then he felt the kick to his leg and it hurt more then it should have. She kicked him again and he could have sworn he heard a bone break or something. “Hey wait a minute! Stop harassing me and beating me up!” He shouted groaning at the pain in his leg as he moved away from her. She was a feisty one and he would hate to run into her parents. They were probably just as monstrous as she is.

He backed up as far as he could seeing that she was not going to let up, which made him a little nervous. She was something he couldn’t hurt or wouldn’t want to hurt….maybe. “How about I give you one thing back and I keep the rest? I’m not looking to fight..I just want to go home and your really getting in the way of my plans.” He mumbled flicking his feather to the other side of his head. They were getting on his nerves and constantly in his face. If only he could invent something to hold them back. “What am I talking about..? Your like..two feet tall. I’m out of here.” He rolled his eyes and turned away from her walking back the way he came. He wasn’t going to listen to a child let alone one as demented as she was.

“Bye kick toy. I will make sure I take good care of your treasures.” He said to her looking back with a small smirk.

Kyrieko
omg I forgot how hilarious these two are. xDD

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image

He didn't have to tell her twice about finding someplace better to hide her treasure. But that so didn't mean he was getting away with this! She stamped her little hooves in a threatening way, like she was going to kick him. "Y'took somethin' that don' belong t'ya!" Teagan grumbled, ears flattened against her skull. How did he not get it?! He was nothing but a bully! A big feathered bully! Stealing her treasure. Her hard won trinkets! "I earned 'em fair and square." Teagan retorted, though she shifted her weight, tail twitching, glowering right up at him. Even when he lowered his head.

Yeah. Okay he had her there. But she was not gonna admit that. Besides, most stuff that entered the sea was fair game anyways. The land dwellers weren't going to get it again. The only ones she had to worry about were fellow Grail and friends.

"Bring it, stupid feather butt!" Teagan challenged, not at all afraid of the talons on his feet that were, to be fair, probably almost as big as her face. Which was evident by her kicking him. Twice. And then started snickering at the feather butt. So her kicks had hurt?! Awesome~ "Gimme back my treasure!" She shot back. The nixquilicorn was totally going to tell her brothers about this. She'd beat up a bigger Soq.

There would probably be a few things blown slightly out of proportion too...

"Yer gonna give me back half." Teagan said slowly, not happy about even that. But he wasn't going to take it all, that was damn well sure- waitaminute, what?! She squeaked in anger, pawing at the ground. "You ain't getting away!" Teagan had warned him, but feather butt wasn't listening. So she charged him. Or more specifically, that lovely tail of his. And with a good yank, she tried to pull out feathers.

The little foal narrowed her eyes as she held on, focusing a lot of will on a decent sized medallion the stallion was trying to walk away with. She wasn't quite sure how her 'ability' worked, but last time she'd tried it, all she'd done was think really hard. And then it happened. The medallion 'blinked' away from Noxious and thudded at her hooves. Success! And possibly a mouthful of feathers to go with it.

XxXPandamoniumXxX
Bahahaha omg I love them so much! Sorry Nox, you totally asked for it x3; He can... idk knock her over? You have my permissionssss!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image
This filly was some kind of monster. She just wouldn’t stop even though he was clearly not interested in giving back the things he took from her. He found them and they were his. He didn’t really like taking from young Soq, but in this world there wasn’t really time for moral judgment calls. That was before he felt the pain in his tail. Oh lord did it hurt and he didn’t know what to do at first other then let out a loud groan of pain. He then heard something fall on the ground clanking letting him know it was metallic and it also made him a little more nervous. Did she actually manage to get something? He turned his head still cringing in pain even though he was trying to be manly about it. He didn’t want her laughing at him even more. “Hey that is mine!” He nearly shouted out at her seeing the medallion on the ground right at her hooves.

This filly was insane. Literally insane.

He stomped his way over to her digging his claws into the soil feeling his anger surge over. He was in pain and now she stole something of HIS. Though it was originally hers, he was the one that found it and took it. “Listen..small fry.” He said lifting his right flawed foot and poking with one of his talons hard enough to push her over on the ground. “I warned you not to get in my way and you keep on pestering me. You keep on trying to take what I found. It’s not my fault you have a horrible hiding spot.” He snorted trying to act tough and really push her away, but it probably wasn’t going to work. He was a bit afraid. Hell, he was scared to death of the little filly.

“Why do you want the treasure so much? You can always get more treasure later you know?” He glared down at her hoping he made her cry or something. He just wanted to be rid of her.

It was at this time that he wished he ate more then just plants and the occasional fish.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:51 pm
User Image

She was still having her own little mini celebratory snickering with a small shuffle that was possibly dancing when the groaning stallion was talking. Again! Teagan spit out any feathers she still had in her mouth, standing proudly over her newly won prize (which was hers to begin with). "Nuh uh! It's mine and ya stole it!" She stood her ground, pointing her nub of a horn at him like it was 'scary'. The filly felt she had won it back fair and square and the big feather butt wasn't going to take it for a second time! Speaking of said feather butt... he was stomping back towards her. The nixquilicorn puffed out her chest, ears flattened against her skull.

And then he knocked her over. A small squeak escaped as the filly tripped over her tiny hooves and landed on her side. It was only a matter of seconds before she jumped back up, scowling as hard as she could at the stallion. "And I warned ya too, feather butt! This here is my treasure!" She stamped a foot against the ground to emphasize this. But, grudgingly, she had to agree with him. Her hiding spot had not been the best. But she couldn't have hidden it at home!

Since technically she wasn't supposed to have any of it.

His question made Teagan blink up at him like he was stupid. Did he not understand the importance of gathering loot? Of the status it gave you? "Cause I found it an' gathered it m'self." She replied, giving him a funny look. "Ya said yer a thief too. Don't ya know the value of tradeable goods?" Clearly, she was not crying or scared of him. And she wasn't giving up her medallion either!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image
Nox groaned in frustration at the darn stubborn filly. She was a headache and she was becoming more annoying with each passing second. Of course if it weren’t for her his day would have been another boring one. His brother still was nowhere to be found and that pretty much made him depressed most of the time. “I know the point of stealing and collecting treasure!” He raised his voice slightly at the mini finding it astounding that she wasn’t crying or bothered by his push. It was terrifying! She had shown no fear at all. Of course he didn’t know what to say to her after his comment. He just wanted to be done with this, but she ripped out some of his feathers and was being a nuisance. How frustrating!

“Look…how about you keep that damn medallion and I will just keep all of this? I honestly just want to go home and sort through what I stole from little old you.” He said looking down at her with a stern expression when in reality he was shaking in his boots. He tried to act tough, but he was sure this mini had enough bravery for the both of them. “By the way..what is your name anyway? Not that it matters, but I suppose knowing your name could help me when I have to track you down again.” He huffed not sure it was even necessary to know her name. She was after all turning out to be a mortal enemy of his. He looked down at the pouch filled of goodies and noticed one of the jewels was ripping through the thin fabric. It had to be from when the medallion fell out. It shifted things in the pouch and now it was going to end up breaking on him.

“Crap..”

Then second later, his pouched completely ripped open and all the contents scattered across the ground in front of the both of them. He couldn’t pick them up now. He had nothing to carry them in. He looked at the mini filly with a frown.

What a waste of a day and a trip.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image
Her ears swiveled back as his voice rose. Really. This stallion knew how to have a tantrum, didn't he? Teagan wasn't impressed. Of course, living with two brothers, Daddy, and two uncles plus Illy who didn't let them get away with anything... Teagan was used to being a tough little ball of energy. Thinking of home, she couldn't wait to tell Eoin about all this! He'd be so jealous, she just knew it! "I ain't sure ya do." Teagan commented dryly, little tail flicking to the side as she shrugged. "Jus' means I'm smarter'en you!"

Boy, he really was sure of himself. Thinking she was actually going to let him get away with all her stuff. Teagan hadn't figured out how to reach the rest yet, unsure she could do her little 'trick' again. But the Great Ocean could be sure she'd find a way. "I AM keepin' my medallion. But you ain't keepin' all my stuff!" She took a threatening half step towards him, eying his feet in case he tried to knock her over again. She'd be swifter to dodge this time!

However his next question startled her, making the filly pause and back up to stand over her prize again. She gave him a suspicious look. And then she stood proudly, lifting her little chin in the air. "M'name's Teagan of the First Corsairs." Then she snorted. "You won't find me unless I want you too." She added.

By some magic that had nothing to do with her this time, Teagan laughed with glee as the pouch carrying all her stolen goods ripped open. Of course, she had nothing to carry them in either, but a good Corsair didn't let something so miniscule stop them! In theory. "Ha! Ya see what you get, feather butt?" This time, she didn't bother to hide the fact she pranced around in victory, snatching up anything that had some sort of 'loop' or chain attached to it. Which only resulted in two items plus her hard won medallion. Everything else she just started to frown at.

Well, three things were better than none, right? Teagan sighed unhappily, wondering if Daddy would be disappointed she'd had to leave stuff behind? Then again... the less stuff the easier it would be for her to hide it in her shell back home. "I decided you can has the rest, feather butt. These," she indicated the two objects hanging around her neck and the medallion, "are mine."

Of course, he had to figure out how to carry it all on his own.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image
This was insane. Pure insanity.

He couldn’t carry everything that fell on the ground even if he wanted it. The only thing he could carry, she was taking and he felt like this was a complete failure of a trip. He dug his claws into the soil as he stared down at the filly seeing her bravery and for once he admired it. He had to admit, this filly had some guts to be standing up to an adult stallion that could easily hurt her. Her laugh was like nails to a chalkboard and it sent shivers down his spine. Not the good kind either. It made him angry, so angry. But he couldn’t do anything to her. The last thing he needed was an army of little small horses after him. He didn’t want that kind of drama in his life. Though he had to admit, it would be amusing as all hell and irritating.

“Oh really, Teagan? Isn’t that a boys name? Alright…I will call you tea-cup, since your so puny and fragile. By the way I’m Noxious or Nox for short. Call me feather butt again and I will drown you in that lake…pond…whatever the hell it is.” He glared at her, furrowing his brow as much as he could before it hurt. He stopped and looked away from her seeing all the lovely things scattered on the ground. He couldn’t take anything with him. He could try his mouth, but then it would turn into a choking hazard.

“Look…since I can’t take anything at all now..you have it back.” He said and didn’t know where he was going to get a new sack from unless he found things and carried them back to his hideout one by one. Geeze that would take forever. He began to walk away, stepping over the beautiful jewels and gems that he was leaving behind. It was almost heartbreaking for him. Absolutely heartbreaking and he didn’t know if he would ever get over something like this. “So miss tea-cup, what do you actually do with all the things you collect? Surely you have a reason for it? Or is that a secret?” He asked and his reasoning was to have shiny things. Though he wanted to put them to a good use, he just didn’t really know what. He felt like a creepy hoarder guy with a cave full of treasures. Most he got from random slayings or just finding them.

He still couldn’t believe this little tiny filly stood up to him. It was utterly amazing.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image
See? She totally told him! And defeated him! Or so she would tell Eoin when she got back to the Grail. Teagan just continued to prance about like the foal she was, ego skyrocketing for the moment. He wasn't as tough as he'd thought! She'd warned him, hadn't she? Oh yes she had. The filly finally finished her victory dance, stopping in front of the larger stallion to look up at him as he spoke again. Or to scowl. Her name was not a boys name! It was her name- well, okay maybe Daddy had given her a boys name. Which was kind of cool, now that feather butt brought it up. However 'tea-cup' was not so much. Her little golden eyes flashed and she puffed up, taking a 'menacing' step towards him. "Ya mean 'Ob'-Noxious." She replied, scowl suddenly turning into a big grin. "Obnoxius feather butt!" It was perfect! Obviously, his threat wasn't taken seriously or she wasn't scared. Probably both.

"It's a river." She corrected. "Tha' connects to the ocean." Which was where her home was. But she didn't tell him that. Seeing him look away from her, she too, glanced at all the treasure along the ground. Okay so it wasn't a ton, but she had worked hard to collect it AND keep it hidden from her Dad. And brothers. Although she was considering giving Eoin one of said treasures.

"Y'mean ya finally figured out the obvious?" Teagan asked. "That it was all mine in the first place?" Maybe he'd hit his head as a foal? Didn't Dad or Uncle Flurry say something like that could cause you to be slow in the head? And mister obNoxious was walking away! Her smile was a beaming one. That fell when he stopped and looked back at her. Her little nose wrinkled, brows furrowing a bit. "Cause wheres I come from, the more you has, the more respect ya get." She replied, little hoof nudging the medallion around. "Though I ain't s'posed ta have anythin' yet." She muttered, realizing she'd said that bit out loud and her eyes widened. He wasn't supposed to know that! "Then there's Trading Day." She continued, trying to cover up her slip. And it was like a switch was lit. The foal practically bounced around as she attempted to explain 'Trading Day'. "Trading Day is best day! Everyone gets ta bring their treasures and set'em all up fer trade. Ya can get even better trinkets! And then we's can trade with the crafters up top!" Teagan loved trading day.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image
This filly was getting more and more interesting. He didn't know if it was because of what she was talking about or just because she was completely different from anyone else he had ever met before. Though she was still very annoying. Yes, very very annoying. She was just fascinating in a very strange way. He tilted his head at the little filly wondering if it was a good thing that she was mentioning this to him. He didn’t really care one way or another and didn’t think he would be around for this trading day. “So..this trading day…from the sound of it anyone could take place am I correct?” He asked looking down at her intently feeling a little intrigued by the idea of trading gold or gems for goods. He could use something like that especially if his brother decided to show his face again. “I think I want to be a part of that day. Might even be a little fun and then I can pester you again. Plus it’s not everyday that I can show others the things I have collected. Though I will have to find a way to repair my..bag.” He sighed looking at the ripped thing around his neck. He didn’t even know where to begin with it. He was lucky enough to find this one.

His brother would tell him he was being crazy or weak. Even his sub-conscious was telling him this. But no he decided to just let everything roll off his back. He was too young to worry about the obvious things. “It almost sounds like your in a herd of some sort though I could be wrong of course..” He didn’t know for sure, but he had a friend a long time ago whom was in something similar. Though with him it was a cult and it scared the crap out of Nox when he found his friend chanting something in gibberish one day. He only hoped it wasn’t the same with her. “Though I should get going..I think I embarrassed myself in front of you enough today, Tea Cup.” He said to her with a small grin appearing on his muzzle. He had to admit, even though he didn’t get one bit of treasure from her it was definitely a very interesting day. One that he didn’t mind all that much and definitely one he would never mention to his brother.

Then it finally hit him that he probably would never see this filly again, ever. Not that he wanted to run into her. The pure sight of her would probably make him turn around and run away. “So…..see you around?” He said in a nonchalant way as he slowly began walking away from her. He was intrigued by the little foal and wondered what this trading day was. Maybe he would actually be there for it or maybe he would just never travel to this part of the lands again. He didn’t know what to do and the thought of bumping into her again made him want to vomit.

Kyrieko
We can either end it here or after your post. 8> I definitely want to start another RP with them.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games