Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:02 pm
This rp is between Angelique Delamort and Divena.

Main characters:
User ImageUser Image

Guest Stars:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:38 pm
Zahavah bounced slightly looking forward to a new day with her newest conquest....er....friend. "This is going to be great, Pav!We're going to find someone new for you to meet!"

Meanwhile, Obsidian tiptoed through the forest, giggling madly as she chased the shadows, seeking out a new playmate. The last one didn't survive for long. They rarely did. It was no fun. Maybe she would be more careful with the next one....  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:57 pm
Pavlov did not share his companion's glee. He followed the bouncing mare carefully, his eyes roaming the parameter constantly always on the lookout for the next monster or nightmare to come crawling out of the shadows and terrorize him. Today had been relatively calm so far. The grasses he slept on seemed to wrap around his hooves as he awoke that morning, but Zahavah's morning greeting (something about getting up and pummeling someone) had been enough to dispel that image without her even knowing it. It helped having Zah around but he still worried that some time her ability would stall out and he would be on his own with the monsters once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:24 pm
She could sense his apprehension. "C'mon, Pav!" she wheedled. "It will be fun! Lots of fun! We'll start slow just like you wanted. All we gotta do is fine one other soquili for you to meet. Then we'll build up to more. Before you know it, you'll have a whole slew of friends!"

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:31 pm
Um, Zahavah - I'm not sure if you're idea of fun is the same as my idea of fun..." he gulped loudly as he followed the mini mare. "I...I actually don't think I've ever really had fun," he said quietly as he came to the realization. It was honestly a very depressing realization, especially considering his life was pretty darn depressing overall. He also wasn't sure about this "friends" idea but he couldn't exactly tell that to Zah. He had a feeling it would only encourage her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:41 pm
"Well, there you go then! How could you know if my idea of fun is your idea of fun if you've never had fun! You gotta give it a try!" she pranced a circle around him, since he wasn't moving nearly fast enough for her. She kept him moving forward. "I'm sure there's got to be someone around here somewhere for you to meet!"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:24 pm
"Maybe we could go back to the option where we just wander around the woods?" Pavlov suggested weakly. "It could be fun? Just you, me, the trees..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:39 pm
"No no! we have to help you get over this paranoia of yours!" she insisted.

Sid had heard voices and curiosity got the better of her. She peered through the trees and, hearing that, simply couldn't resist herself. With a wicked grin, she jumped out and hissed, "Boo!"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:23 pm
"Gah!!!" Pavlov yelped and fell back trying to scramble away from the monstrous creature that had appeared before them. It was by far the most hideous vision he had ever seen. All snakes, and empty eyes, and bones and glass. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. And then he remembered what Zahavah had told him, that he had to face his fears. And clearly something that horrible couldn't be real, right? "Not there..." Pavlov said quietly trying to climb back to his feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:29 pm
Zahavha blinked, just as startled as Pavlov, though she jumped between him and the stranger. "Um. No. Actually, this one is there..."

Obsidian laughed at the sight they made, the little orange thing leaping to the defense of the terrified male. Such a laugh, so cute, so... fun...  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:44 pm
Pavlov's ice blue eyes almost fell out of his skull, "W-WHAT!?!" He scrambled back a few steps but halted. "Zah, Zah if t-that's real...we g-gotta go..." something that looked that horrible and that laughed like that. They had to get out of there!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:48 pm
"So rude!" Obsidian said in a singsong tone as she half danced toward them. One step forward, one step back. One step forward, two back. "Rude, rude, rudity rude, rude!"

"No, no, this is good," zahavah insisted. "You need to learn to interact! Say hello!"

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:03 pm
"Zah, really?" he choked fighting his every instinct to run. And these instincts were much stronger than the usual ones. Knowing that the thing really Was real and standing right in front of them. He sighed and whispered quickly, "Hello, goodbye!" Pavlov tugged on Zahavah's tail, "Come on!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:19 pm
"You say hello, I say goodbye," Obsidian sang. Two steps forward, three steps back. Three steps forward, two bag. "You say hello, hello, hellooooooooo."

"Pav! C'mon, she's obviously not gonna hurt us, and even if she does, I can totally take her!"

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:51 pm
Pavlov shuddered, "No, no, I think I can wait to work on my socialization skills." Every nerve and fiber in his body was screaming RUN, beads of sweat slid down his coat, and he was pretty sure he was going to have a nose bleed before all this was over... "Let's go!" he whispered again.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff