T e m p e r---Stolid
H e i g h t---16.1 Hands
F a m i l i a r---Zi Yaun
A q u i r e d---2007 Halloween Event
C o O w n er A g r e e m e n t---X
P i c t u r e s---Uncert

L i k e s---Apples, lazy days, learning to fight, rainstorms
D i s l i k e s---Mud, being yelled at, losing things, cold

P e r s o n a l i t y---Qin is a very dependable soquili. He never lets anyone down if there is anything he can do about it, and he always feels bad when something out of his control causes pain or trouble for someone else. Qin feels that everyone deserves a second chance. He is a softie, despite his warrior training, and he loves to indulge his lazy side by doing nothing for an entire day.
H i s t o r y---Qin doesn't really remember his childhood, and what he does remember of it is not very pleasant. He has no idea where his mother and father are, or if he has any siblings, so that has led him to believe that he was abandoned at birth, perhaps because his parents weren't able to properly take care of him. Thats what he hopes happened, because he would rather they couldn't take care of him than something had happened to them. Qin grew up in the mountains, teaching himself everything he knows. He has a rough mountain accent, usually because he only was able to talk with the shy soquili who lived as high up as he did. One day he noticed how nice the lands beyond his mountain looked, so he began the long journey down the mountain. Upon arriving at the bottom he saw rich fields, beautiful forests and streams, and many more soquili than he had ever seen in his life. He began to like this new land, and after meeting his life mate, Hsien-ko, Qin knew that he was staying in the low lands for good.

C u r r e n t R P s---
None
A r c h i v e d R P s---
Qin&Lovana|Soquili Just Wanna Have Fun|x|Finished
Qin&Hsien|A Warrior's Promise|x|Finished
Qin&Edward|Stallions Can Be So Stupid Sometimes|x|Finished
Qin&Adaya|Remember Your Place|x|Finished
Qin&Scarlet|OMG Pretty Basket! You is Martin!|x|Finished
Qin,Martin,Hsien,Gong,Cyander&Spyro|Wicked Tidings|x|Finished

Chaifuzz

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:55 pm
User Image

N a m e---Martin
B r e e d---Generation 2
G e n d e r---Male
B i r t h d a y---January 25, 2008

P a r e n t s---Qin Wang, Hsien-Ko
S i b l i n g s---Gong Zhu Bai
C h i l d r e n---None
M a t e---None

T e m p e r---Secluded
H e i g h t---15.3 Hands
F a m i l i a r---None
A q u i r e d---Ameh Breeding Raffle
P i c t u r e s---None

L i k e s---Star gazing, Butterflies, Herbology, Snow, Family time
D i s l i k e s---Flowers, Peanut butter, Getting very dirty, Kalonas

P e r s o n a l i t y---Martin is a very secluded fellow, but once he comes out of his shell he is one of the most fun loving soquili ever to walk the land. He is very shy around soquili he has not known very long or has never met, and will usually just stand around mumbling answers and shifting from hoof to hoof. It takes a while to break his shell, but it is well worth it in the end.
H i s t o r y---Martin's childhood was a very happy one, his father giving him everything he needed to have a good life. As a foal, Martin was playful and outgoing, always eager to please. But grown up now he has retreated back inside himself. He likes to be alone and go out and gather herbs. He is always experimenting with different sorts of pastes and concoctions. Both of his parents and his sister are skilled fighters, and so is Martin. One day he fought a very evil kalona named Nightshade, and that brought out a demon inside him, a demon that thirsted for the kill, and to kill all other kalonas. Martin was very upset at what had happened to him during the battle, but he is slowly learning how to push that part of him away, though he still hates kalonas and would love to kill them on sight.

C u r r e n t R P s---
None
A r c h i v e d R P s---
Martin&Scarlet|OMG Pretty Basket! You is Martin!|x|Finished
Martin&Alyna|Ooh! Jou Has Spots!|x|Finished
Martin&Caprice|Stormy Night|x|Finished
Qin,Martin,Hsien,Gong,Cyander&Spyro|Wicked Tidings|x|Finished
Martin&Liebe|A Nature Walk|x|Finished
Martin&Abattie|The crazy girl from not so next door|x|Finished
Martin&Nightshade|Mind Games-Torture Devices or Not?|x|Finished
Martin&Dichali|Well...You're Interesting|x|Finished
Martin,Alyna,Cobalt|Half Kalona's & Dying Hearts|x|Finished
Martin&Katrina|I Might Kill You If You Don't Shut Up|x|Finished

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:22 am
User Image

N a m e---Kiun
B r e e d---She Ra Cosplay
G e n d e r---Male
B i r t h d a y---December 28, 2007

P a r e n t s---None
S i b l i n g s---None
C h i l d r e n---Katrina VH, Lucifer VH Lorin VH
M a t e---Marie Von Helson

T e m p e r---Playful
H e i g h t---16.2 Hands
F a m i l i a r---None
A q u i r e d---Soquili Christmas 2007 Event
P i c t u r e s---Uncert, Before Makeover

L i k e s---Flying, Looking good, Campfires with Smores, Ocean
D i s l i k e s---Dirt, Annoying mares, Pigeons, Unflyable weather

P e r s o n a l i t y---Kiun is very playful, and really hasn't met a soquili he hasn't liked (except for very annoying mares). He is very tolerable of all types of soquili and personalities, and doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He is a free soul, and hates to be trapped in one place for too long. Kiun is very lazy, and would rather float upon a nice breeze than gather firewood or do work, but if something is really needed of him, like being a father and all the fatherly responsibilities, he will step up and do the job right.
H i s t o r y---Kiun never knew his parents or if he ever had any siblings. All he does remember is flying, and he always jokes that he was born on the wind. When Kiun was little, he was very rebelious, so any soquili that took him in almost as quickly threw him back out. He hated to follow the rules, and by the time he became a teenager he quit being taken in by hospitable soquili and became a traveler. He has been all over the soquili continent, and far out on the ocean too. Kiun has amazing stories from his travels, which he loves to tell to anyone who will listen. During his travels he met Marie Von Helson. The two quickly bonded and soon came three beautiful children: Katrina Von Helson, Lucifer Von Helson, and Lorin Von Helson. Kiun was slightly disappointed that none of them had wings, because he would have liked to share the wonderful experience of flying with them. But, Kiun loves his family, which is why he gave up traveling to stay close to them. Now he only goes on short excursions, but his heart still yearns to be flying far and wide on the open winds.

C u r r e n t R P s---
None
A r c h i v e d R P s---
Kiun&Serenity|Oh Wow, You're a Princess?|x|Finished
Kiun&Cicely|Well Hello, I've Never Met You|x|Finished
Kiun&Paprika|Isn't It A Nice Day To Flirt?|x|Finished
Kiun&Marie|Hi There?|x|Finished
Kiun&Marie|The Perfect Gift|x|Finished
Kiun&Marie|What if our kids don't like me?|x|Finished
Kiun,Marie&Lucifer|These are my confessions|x|Finished

Chaifuzz

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:12 pm
User Image

N a m e---Katrina Von Helson
B r e e d---Generation 2
G e n d e r---Female
B i r t h d a y---June 10, 2008

P a r e n t s---Kiun,Marie Von Helson
S i b l i n g s---Lorlin VH, Lucifer VH
C h i l d r e n---None
M a t e---None

T e m p e r---Preppy
H e i g h t---16 Hands
F a m i l i a r---None
A q u i r e d---Infinite Improbability Breeding Raffle
C o O w n er A g r e e m e n t---X
P i c t u r e s---Uncert

L i k e s---Feeling pretty, Makeup, Candy, Sweet fruit
D i s l i k e s---Getting dirty, Being sad, Darkness, Snowstorms

P e r s o n a l i t y---
H i s t o r y---

C u r r e n t R P s---
None
A r c h i v e d R P s---
Katrina&Darma|You're small, just like me!|x|Finished
Katrina&Ishmael|Wow, you're part Kalona?|x|Finished
Katrina&Alric|You have Leopard Spots|x|Finished
Katrina&Sweetpea|Well aren't you the little diva|x|Finished
Katrina&Brian|A Diva & A Stallion|x|Finished
Katrina&Richard|Oh My Goodness You Need A Pedicure|x|Finished

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:28 am
User Image

N a m e---Symphony
B r e e d---Song Sparrow
G e n d e r---Female
B i r t h d a y---July 11, 2008

P a r e n t s---None
S i b l i n g s---None
C h i l d r e n---Bodhisattva, Acapello, Harmony, Arias Rhapsody, Glissando, Sonata
M a t e---Nirvana
H e r d---Padmapani

T e m p e r---Musical
H e i g h t---16.1 Hands
F a m i l i a r---Veln
A q u i r e d---Dream Soquili Raffle
P i c t u r e s---Family Photo, Uncert, Pregnant Cert

L i k e s---Thermals, Singing, Family time, Swimming
D i s l i k e s---Sour stuff, Cold weather, Walnuts, Windless days

P e r s o n a l i t y---Symphony is a very soft spoken creature. She prefers to listen instead of speak, because she believes the quickest way to make a friend is to listen to what they have to say. She rarely raises her voice, except when she sings. Her passion in life is music, which she shares with her children and her friends. She likes to think that when others hear her sing, they feel something deep inside stir, something urging them to take to the wind, ground, or water, and live as hard and fast as they can. Symphony cares deeply for her family, and the family of her mate, Nirvana, as well.
H i s t o r y---Symphony does not know much about her own family, only that her father and mother were separated from her when she was still in a basket. She knows that they are alive, and hopes every day that she will find them. Until that day, she treats her children and her mate Nirvana's family as her own. After she emerged from her basket, alone, she waited many days and many nights for her parents to return. During that waiting time she met Veln, her ever faithful ferret companion. It was from him that she learned to speak, but on her own she learned to sing. She always knew she was born for the song, to sing the song and teach it to others. Symphony and Veln eventually traveled into the Kawani lands, and it was here that they decided to stay. For Symphony it was because the Kawani lands were a great cross roads of the world, where soquili from all over stopped on their journeys. She hoped that here she might find her parents. But while she waited she met Nirvana, and slowly grew to love the Kawani lands. It is here that she and Veln now call home.

C u r r e n t R P s---
Symphony,Nirvana,Foals|Three More Souls have Joined Us|x|Unfinished
A r c h i v e d R P s---
Symphony&Cobalt|Wings on Twilight|x|Finished
Symphony&Dove|A Song of Symphony from a Dove|x|Finished
Symphony&Tylir|A Pair of Songbirds Indeed|x|Finished
Symphony&Persophinx|Test RP: How Unfair|x|Finished
Symphony|Test RP: Freedom Without Wings|x|Finished
Symphony&Newadi'Woyi|Wings to Soar the Sky Upon|x|Finished
Symphony&Nirvana|Intertwined Feathers|x|Finished
Symphony&Nirvana|And our Nirvana Shall Grow|x|Finished
Symphony&Bodhi|Singing Lessons|x|Finished

Chaifuzz

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:34 pm
User Image

N a m e---Acapello
B r e e d---Generation 4
G e n d e r---Male
B i r t h d a y---September 9, 2008

P a r e n t s---Symphony, Nirvana
S i b l i n g s---Bodhisattva, Harmony, Arias Rhapsody, Glissando, Sonata
C h i l d r e n---None
M a t e---None
H e r d---Padmapani

T e m p e r---Charming
H e i g h t---16.3 Hands
F a m i l i a r---None
A q u i r e d---Kings CC Breeding Slot
P i c t u r e s---Uncert

L i k e s---'Me' time, Thunder, Carrots, Mountain tops
D i s l i k e s---Fighting Kalonas, Losing feathers, Fire

P e r s o n a l i t y---Acapello is very quick witted, and is pretty good about thinking things over before making a decision. Sometimes he is rash and will run into a situation, but only if there is no time to make an informed decision. He is very smart about things like storms, doing air tricks, and what to say to mares. He really enjoys being himself and having lots of alone time on his mountain top.
H i s t o r y---Acapello and his two same age sisters were born in the fall, to color changes, brisk winds, and spontaneous frosty nights. As a foal he loved playing in the snow with his family. He is a singer, just like his siblings, except he is an alto. Being a stallion he can't hit the high notes like his mother and sisters can. He doesn't live with his mother and sister Sonata in their two leggers teepee. Acapello finds it to be much more crowded than when he was a foal, and the closeness of everything bothers him. He prefers to live on the top of the mountain that backs the teepee instead. He mostly just likes it because it is private, and provides a dazzling view. Also the cliffs that he can dive off of for hundreds of feet are very enticing.

C u r r e n t R P s---
Acapello&Alianna|How did a Kalona bring us together?|x|Unfinished
A r c h i v e d R P s---
Acapello&Aleksi|Wings on Wind|x|Finished
Acapello&Clara|Sunshine and Song|x|Finished

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:00 pm
User Image

N a m e---Sonata
B r e e d---Generation 4
G e n d e r---Female
B i r t h d a y---March 9, 2009

P a r e n t s---Symphony, Nirvana
S i b l i n g s---Arias Rhapsody, Glissando, Harmony, Acapello, Bodhisattva
C h i l d r e n---None
M a t e---None
H e r d---Padmapani

T e m p e r---Harmonious
H e i g h t---15.3 Hands
F a m i l i a r---None
A q u i r e d---Natsube Breeding Raffle
P i c t u r e s---Foal Uncert, Basket Uncert, Adult Uncert

L i k e s---Singing, Gliding, Meeting new creatures, Cherries
D i s l i k e s---Unhappy thoughts, Mud, Sour things

P e r s o n a l i t y---Foal: Sonata is a bumbling little ball of energy who just can't sit still. She loves everyone and everything, and couldn't be mean even if she tried. She has a strong sense of right and wrong, and sticks to that sense unquestionably. Sonata is incredibly stubborn, and won't back down from anything, unless she is given a good reason to. She is very adventurous, and someday wants to go on great adventures as a minstrel, singing tales of far away lands.
H i s t o r y---Not enough information, she is still very young and hasn't done much yet.

C u r r e n t R P s---
Sonata&Swellow|Birds of a Feather|x|Unfinished
Sonata&Family|Three More Souls have Joined Us|x|Unfinished
Sonata&Accalon|Different Kinds of Wings|x|Unfinished
Sonata&Claude|A Minstrel and a Knight|x|Unfinished
Sonata&Dhanuraja|Close Relations Closer Ages|x|Unfinished
Sonata&Kaidus|The Flighted & Flightless|x|Unfinished

A r c h i v e d R P s---
None  

Chaifuzz

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:07 am
User Image

N a m e---Avania
B r e e d---Spirited
G e n d e r---Female
B i r t h d a y---April 25, 2009

P a r e n t s---None
S i b l i n g s---None
C h i l d r e n---None
M a t e---None

T e m p e r---Gracious
H e i g h t---16.1 Hands
F a m i l i a r---None
A q u i r e d---Endejester Custom Slot
P i c t u r e s---Uncert

L i k e s---Gemstones, Playing in rivers, Meeting interesting soquili, Raspberries, Oddities
D i s l i k e s---Rainstorms, Large open plains, Feeling vulnerable, Anything sour

P e r s o n a l i t y---Avania is a very sweet soquili, just like the fruit she loves to eat. She wouldn't hurt a fly, but is not the type at all to be bowled over by someone else. She is incredibly stubborn, and hardly ever admits she is wrong, even when she is wrong. Avania is not at all quick to trust, but once she does she is fiercely loyal to all her friends.
H i s t o r y---As far as Avania knows she didn't have a childhood, as if all of a sudden she appeared as an adult in the world already knowing basic instincts and how to talk. Everything before that is just a fuzzy picture with haze around the edges. Thinking too much about it gives her a headache, so she really doesn't wonder anymore, its not like anyone could answer her questions about where she came from. Avania traveled for some time after her 'appearance', getting to know the strange new world she was to live in. She has found things she loves, and things she hates. But she knows that this place is far better than the one she was in before. She loves to live and enjoy the little things that life has to offer, like pretty rocks and delicious fruit.

C u r r e n t R P s---
Avania&Ramiel|No Title|x|Unfinished
A r c h i v e d R P s---
None  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:02 pm
User Image

---Reserved---

User Image

Chaifuzz

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:14 pm
User Image