Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] You're small, just like me! [Katrina&Darma(as foal)] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:32 pm
User Image

Katrina trotted daintily across the bridge. Her little bronze colored hooves made a nice clip clop sound as they struck the cobblestones. She sang as she went, "Mother gave me an apple but I said no, not one, not two, I want 3 to go! Mother gave me two apples but I said no, not one, not two, not three, four apples is the way to go! Mother gave me 2 apples..."

She continued singing as the pleasent clip clop faded as the bridge transitioned from cobblestone to dirt. Katrina tossed her mane, today she was going for the windblown effect, and stood wondering which way she should go.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:55 am
User Image

Darma had been spending the day with her family near the river side. And today her and Dafius had been playing a game of hide n' go seek. Her sister was it. So the little brown filly had been racing away from the 'safe tree' to find another hiding spot. As long as she stayed in ear shot range of her parents all was well.

But in the midst of her search for the perfect hiding place, she spotted a tan colored filly not too far away. And being the kind of filly Darma was, she trotted right up to her. A wide smile on her face as she flicked her short little black tail back and forth. "Hi!" Light chocolate colored eyes lit up with joy. She had never met another foal before. Well, outside Dafius. But this one was different. "Who are you?"

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:58 pm
Katrina jumped back a bit as the other filly bounded in front of her, mainly in surprise but also in disdain for such manners. She flicked her ears back and forth slowly, examining the filly before her. She seemed normal enough, in the sense that she wasn't as high class as Katrina, but she wasn't associated with half blood Kalona's either.

She answered primly, "My name is Katrina Von Helson." And to be polite she added, "And what might be yours?" Her mother Marie would probably have a fit if she learned that Katrina wasn't remembering her lessons and rules. Still though, Katrina was curious about this new filly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:20 pm
The filly wasn't phased by the sudden jump back that this other filly had done. In fact, she hadn't even noticed. Closing one eye for a second, she looked the filly up and down. Getting a good sense of what she looked like so that if they ever met up again she'd remember who she was. It was just good manners to not forget people. Or at least her mother said.

Making an 'o' shape with her lips she grinned again. Letting out a little playful giggle as she bounded around Katrina. "Wow! That's a really long name! Mine's Darma. Not as long, but I think it suits me well." Stopping in front of Katrina, Darma tilted her head. "So! Katrina Von Helson, what are yooouuuu doing all the way out here on your own? Shouldn't you be with your mama and papa? I know my mama and papa would get mad if I was a long ways from home alllllll by myself."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:18 pm
Katrina blanched at the sudden outburst of questions, but she kept herself calm and used her soothing words softly under her breath so this Darma couldn't hear. "Hoof polish, mane glitter, glittery jewelery..." She took a deep breath in and let it out slowly, then opened her eyes a crack, hoping that she was just imagining the exuberant little filly before her.

When she saw that Darma was still there, peppy eyed and expecting an answer, Katrina resigned herself to an afternoon filled with fun and frivolity. She was positive she wouldn't enjoy it, or at least that was what she was trying to make herself think.

"Darma, thats a nice name." She said politely, but she really did like it. It had a nice ring to it. "I'm out here to escape from my pig headed brother, he's always hanging around with my dad, so if my dad's at the teepee, so is my brother." She grimaced and flicked her ears back in annoyance. Lucifer was such the brat.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:36 pm
"Oh. So you don't get along with your brother then? That's sad." The filly made a slight little sad face. Her and Dafius got along quite well and she disliked hearing about family troubles. Though she never really had to worry much about family members being annoyed with one another. But in retrospect, her grand father and great grand father did seem to be a bit grouchy.

Anyways.

She grinned as Katrina complimented on her name. "Thank you! My mama gave me my name." Darma simply beamed with pride. "Well..." Looking down at the ground, she drew a little circle in the dirt with a hoof. "Since your out here by yourself, you wanna play a game with me? That way your not all on your own. And I don't think Dafi would mind if I took a little break from our game."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:07 pm
Katrina tapped a hoof on the rock beneath her, and replied, "Its not so much that we don't get along, its just that I'm better than him at everything and he doesn't believe it." Katrina smiled prettily. Her brother was always going to be miles behind her. She swished her tail and contemplated Darma's offer. If she played the game, she would have an excuse for staying out later, away from her brother. If she didn't, well, then there would be no point in staying out anyway.

She huffed daintily, and swished her tail. Also, she couldn't just leave this blissfully ignorant filly out here on her own. If a Kalona came around, Darma would probably be the kind to say what beautiful wings it had. Katrina withheld a resigned look, and smiled. Darma's presence was so...so intoxicating. Katrina couldn't help but be excited.

"Oh sure, why not." She said, "It can't hurt."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:03 pm
Well, the filly wasn't too sure on Katrina's stanch on things with her brother. She had never watched them in competition for anything--since this really was the first time she'd met the other filly anyway. Though she couldn't quite understand why someone would go around saying their better than their sibling. Maybe Dafius was a little smarter than Darma herself, but her sister wouldn't go around saying that. Would she? Nah. Dafi wasn't like that. At least she thought anyway. The idea confused her a bit.

But forgetting that part of their little conversation quickly, Darma almost danced with glee when Katrina agreed to play tag. In fact, she almost did as she pranced in place. It was one of her favorite games to play. The rules were simple and easier for her to remember than most other games. "Ok!" Leaping forward, she touched Katrina's shoulder with her nose gently then careened back and took off as fast she could. "YOUR IT! YOUR IT!"

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:08 am
Katrina cracked a smile, that turned to horror as the filly started running backwards, she yelled, "Watch out you fool! You'll trip over a rock, fall down the cliff, and I'll have to run down and get you!" She bit her lip, but to her it looked like Darma wouldn't hit anything, she was so excited. With a rueful sigh, and a happy swish of her perfect little tail, Katrina chased after Darma.

"I'm gonna get you!" She yelled, and was nearly caught up with the backpeddling filly. She reached out her nose. She was almost there, just a little more streach.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:48 pm
Darma wasn't worried about falling over rocks. No. She really didn't pay them much mind. If they got in her way, well, she'd soon discover they were there and have to be much more careful! As for cliffs, she had never seen one so wasn't sure what a cliff was in the first place.

Letting out a squeal, Darma saw how quickly the other had caught up to her. And in a quick burst of energy she sprung forward, trying to keep at least a little distance between them. She wasn't going to go down so easily! "Nope nope! Yous won't catch me ever!" Giggling, she raced around large boulders and through small tangles of trees trying to escape the chance of being 'It'.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:05 pm
Katrina rolled her eyes playfully at Darma's self confidence. She said to herself, "Well, daddy always says, Ignorance is bliss." She frowned a bit, she still wasn't sure what it meant, but it must mean something. She put on a burst of speed and bounded forward, almost caught up to Darma again. She giggled as she saw Darma zig zag through trees and boulders. Instead of following Darma's eratic path, Katrina went straight ahead.

She saw Darma just within inches of her reach, and playfully reached out her nose to bump her on the rump. Squealing with excitement, she cried out, "Your it now!" And galloped off.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:37 pm
"Ah ah!" She squealed lightly as her rump was bumped. Now she was it! Darn. Well--she'd make sure she wasn't it for long that was for sure!

Turning in a little circle, she bounded after Katrina. Hootin' and hollarin' for all she was worth. Darma really loved tag. And it was even better now cause she was playing with someone besides Dafius. So who knew what to expect. "Not for long!" The filly giggled as she raced after the other as quick as she could. Her short little mane wobbling back and forth with every bound and hop she took. She'd let her new friend get a little ahead of her for the moment and then in a flash she'd pounce without warning. Yea! That was a good plan.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:12 pm
Katrina pricked her ears for the sound of galloping hooves behind her, but the sound grew fainter and fainter. Chancing a look back, she saw that Darma was far behind her. A smug smile settled on Katrina's face, and she slowed her pace a bit. She didn't want to tire herself out too fast. She grinned and called back, "You're not going to catch me! No siree!" She looked behind herself again, and then suddenly jumped behind a boulder. She'd wait until Darma ran past, then startle her from behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:49 am
Darma stopped for a second, tilting her head side ways as she blinked rapidly a few times. "Huh?" Her friend had just suddenly disappeared! What if something bad happened because she hadn't kept up? What if some mean ol' Kalona just snapped her up? Or she fell into a big hole and couldn't get out?!

Panic set in and she raced forward, passed the boulder that Katrina had slipped behind. "Katrina?! Katrina?! Katrina friend where'd you go?!" Frantic little eyes searched around her but of course she totally missed the one spot that the other filly was. She'd never lost anyone before! What would she tell Katrina's parents if they came looking for her cause she didn't go home? Darma would be in some serious trouble by her parents for sure!

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Chaifuzz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:58 pm
Katrina stayed in hiding, sure that Darma was using this as a ploy to find her. Then she thought of how Darma probably wouldn't be smart enough to think of something that elaborate, so she sighed, and called back, "I'm right here silly!" Darma sure sounded frantic, Katrina hoped that she hadn't gone into emotion shock and fell down somewhere and started twitching. Katrina's mouth twitched in a faint grin at that thought. Morbid humor was it? Her father had told her about it before, then Katrina felt very guilty of thinking that. She ran over to where Darma was standing and gave her a nudge with her nose.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff