Welcome to Gaia! ::

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY FOLLOWING THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US? (I'm curious)

I AM!!!! 0.32857142857143 32.9% [ 23 ]
I'm an active RPer in this thread, and i just want to click this button 0.67142857142857 67.1% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Dedicated Lunatic

idea and first RP credited to Project DT88
User Image

User Image
                  Creator xxxxx
                  HellDevilsTears (previously known as 1_hell_devils_tears_3)

Genre Type xxxxx
                  Next Generation: 80 years has passed since current point in story line. No canon allowed, but descendants of canon are allowed. Story will be similar to original content.

Current Arc xxxxx
                  (arcs 1-7 here)

Literacy Level xxxxx
                  Semi-Literate to Literate

Moderators xxxxx
                  RicanSlam

Links xxxxx
                  SideArc Thread
                  Character Thread
                  OOC Thread
                  Bloopers Thread

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  S T O R Y L I N Exxxxx

After Monkey D. Luffy found one piece and reached his dream of being the pirate king the world began to change. For many decades Luffy kept the pirates in line and the world became a much safer place. The Peaceful Era had begun but it couldn't last forever.

Many pirates started to amass power and become powerful forces in the sea, standing up to the seriously aged their king. being one of the last of the original straw hat pirates left alive, he did his best to stop the rising armies. Dispite their numbers they could not stand against Luffy in combat and it seemed he was going to quell the uprising.

Suddenly a new face joined the pirate world. A man clad in golden armor and a devil fruit power that surpassed anyone's imagination. He called himself "The Pirate God" and destroyed anyone that got in his way. After a single month, he had reached the top and stood before the pirate king. It seemed king and God were to clash, when the man in gold laughed and seemingly became friends with Luffy. The secret conversations of King and God went on for a week before one fateful day, the world changed.

Sitting upon his golden throne, the pirate god spoke, and his words could be heard everywhere in the world.

"People of the world, feel humbled for you listen to the Pirate God!
                    The pirate king is gone, and as such his reign has ended.
                    As a benevolent god, I have done what his predecessor did.
                    The Luffy's treasure is hidden in the great line.
                    All of it, all in one place, all in One Piece.
                    Go, scurry to the far edges of the world.
                    The greatest One Piece ever awaits the one that finds it!"

With that the voice was silent and for 10 years, a new age of piracy had begone, the same sort that had begun by Gol D. Roger's death, the second golden age of piracy. Now the new pirates join the search for what would be the greatest adventure of their lives. It has been 80 years since the day Luffy first became a pirate. What happens in the world now can only be guessed at.

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  R U L E S xxxxx

o0.) The Pirate God: The Pirate God is not an active character, he is simply a plot point to give reasons for crew members vanishing for no reason other than the person playing them was inactive for a long time. This way post locks don't fill the gap made when a person is away for a long time or leaves.

o1.) Gaia ToS: Obviously if you plan on posting here, follow the web hosts ToS

o2.) Fighting: One Piece is a action fantasy Anime, thus there will be lots of fighting. God mode, auto-hits and gamesters will NOT be tolerated in this role play. Only the Pirate God has those rights, and only for up holding these rules and moving people do to real life circumstances/inactivity. If anyone is found doing this without permission of the opponent rper, they will be warned and forced to edit. Continuous breaking of this rule will result in the Pirate God acting and removing the character. On that note, I would like to mention that we've had trouble in the past with characters being able to take on veterans when they were just rookies. To curb that, we will assign a level to each character to accurately describe their fighting level. (more on that in a later post.)
                      Fighting with Other Characters:You MUST, MUST, ABSOLUTELY MUST negotiate, or AT LEAST, talk to the other RPer you're fighting with to decide and determine how the fight will end (whether someone wins, someone gets rescued, etc.). PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE be respectful and understanding of character's fighting levels and potential. I really don't want to have to micromanage fights, so please, get along as well as you can. Every character must have room to grow - no one's perfect. Disregarding this may get you kicked out without a warning.

o3.) Maturity: Romance and Violence Both are ENCOURAGED. Anything other then that, take somewhere else. No cybering. You are also allowed to curse here, just don't over do it. If things get too steamy, time skip please.

o4.) Literacy: This is a literate role-play, meaning proper spelling and grammar, and NO one-liners. Nobody's perfect, so mistakes are completely understandable, but no chat-speak. Writer's block is completely understandable, but having it in every single post is not. Please try to post at least one paragraph. If you can do more, then I encourage you to do so. It's more fun when you give others something to work with.

o5.) OOC: No disrespecting over OOC, and try to keep major OOC to the proper thread, do not completely stop role-playing to post in OOC. When you post in OOC in the role-playing thread make sure to use "{ }, [ ], ( ), or some other form of parenthesis. Also, respect me, and anyone who I decide will become a mod. If I get a complaint from my mods about anyone's rping, then I will put you on the warning list and I will pm and talk to you.

o6.) Advertizing: NONE. No Spammers, or advertising or anything of that sort. Unless you talk to me about it, then maybe we will be able to work something out, if not then do not advertise anything.

o7.) Profiles and Reserves: they should be PM'd to 1_hell_devils_tears_3 or a Moderator listed above. Title the PM "Second Golden Age", and reservations for characters "Second Golden Age Reservation." There is a month-long time limit for how long you can reserve, and if you haven't been in contact with us about it, we reserve the right to remove your reservation. Make sure your after you've created your profile and you've begun roleplaying, to stick with the character's personality described in the profile.
                  POSITIONS: If there's a position you would like for your character, but it's not listed, for example "archaeologist", you can create your own position. The threadmaster will decide whether to accept or reject.
                      Your Pirate's Bounty:The amount of bounty your pirate has may change throughout the story. What you set it as now may increase/decrease later on.

o8.) Long-term Role-player: MUST BE a long term RPer. Now, I understand that most of you are taking classes, or working. So I'll be a TAD lenient. If you do not post within TWO WEEKS without notifying me, you will be sent a message and the Pirate God will move your character from the world. If you do not respond to the message or post in the OOC thread TWO WEEKS prior to the message, your character will be erased. Don't just make a profile and never post, it's just rude and irritating. Also to be active in your rping, we all have lives outside of the net, but not posting for an entire week is impolite. If you're going to be unable to post for a while, then pm me or a moderator. It's better than leaving us dangling, wondering where you've been. PLEASE let us know in the OOC Thread when you start getting busy with projects and homework and stuff! Just a short, one sentence updating us is enough. smile
                      Character's Absence in an Arch: This applies to Special Marines and Special Pirates. They don't have to be in the plot all the time, as long as you have another character you can post with so we know you're alive, or AS LONG AS YOU LET US KNOW IN THE OOC THREAD, OR PM A MODERATOR.
                      Removed Character: Once your character is removed (after the one week notice), it is possible for your character to re-enter the thread, SO LONG AS their devil fruit (if they had one) is still available, their position/spot is still open, and their picture has not been used for a different character. PM me or a moderator if you have any questions.

o9.) Post Formats: You have free creative reign on your post formats, go crazy if you wish, all I ask are at least 4 things: Name, Picture, Location, and quoting the people you are replying to, or to whom your character is talking to. Seriously, with the amount of characters, and the number of people posting all over the place, from the main arch to the side archs, people get confused, especially if it's all in one thread. So PLEASE. QUOTE PEOPLE'S USERNAMES IN YOUR POSTS. Other than that, go wild.
                      If you don't know how to quote someone, follow this format (the quotation marks are needed):
                      [quote="username"][/quote]

so that this
                      [quote="1_hell_devils_tears_3"][/quote]

will look like this
                      1_hell_devils_tears_3

1o.) Characters: You can have as many characters as your can handle. Be conservative on strength of rookies, and not overly powerful as veterans. Leave room to grow. I reserve the right to refuse any character should it be to powerful or to weak, or any other criteria that may affect the Role Play in a negative way.
                      OCs, PCs, and NPCs: Pirates and Marines are considered OCs, and your MAIN character to be posting MOST OF THE TIME. Rogue Pirates, Neo-Marines, and Revolutionaries, and Neo-Revolutionaries are considered PCs, as they're mostly side characters to make stories and plots interesting (and for any side-archs). NPCs are people you find on islands you can interact with. NPCs, unless granted permission, are not allowed off the island. Like many of Oda-sensei's characters, these NPCs are just to help move the story along.

Best way to get a hold of me is by PM smile

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  T H I N G S - T O - K E E P - I N - M I N D
                  W H I L E - Y O U - R O L E P L A Yxxxxx

FIGHTING. Each character are assigned different skill levels. These levels, as well as the profile will be approved by an admin/moderator. HOWEVER, this is not a rule. THIS IS ONLY FOR OTHERS TO HAVE A GENERAL IDEA OF YOUR CHARACTER'S SKILL, AND DOES NOT DELEGATE WHO WINS IN A FIGHT. BESIDES THAT, THESE LEVELS MEAN PRACTICALLY NOTHING. If two characters are both a 4 in speed, then one cannot overtake the other - they are equal in speed. Any disputes of levels will be settled by the thread owner. Remember, ALL FIGHTS MUST BE DISCUSSED.
                  It's possible to "level up" your character's skills. Each skill ranges from 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest. Rookies, Marine Captains, and all positions lower than Captains should be in the low ranges at the start (1-5), while all others may have a variety of highs and lows. If you have good reason to believe your character has a number above 5 for any of the listed skills, please tell me why.

strength: (mainly involving physical strength)
                        agility:
                        devil fruit capabilities: (5 is Luffy vs. Lucci. 10 would be Awakening.)
                        awareness: (pertaining to how aware they are of their surroundings, people attacking, how they attack, etc)
                        defense: (blocking, parrying, etc. actual strength of defense can be included)
                        haki control: (no haki allowed until Paradise. this includes Kenbunshoku, Busoshoku, and Haoshoku.)

TIME SKIPS. I will mention when a time skip will happen, just to speed things up and people won't be bored. These can occur within a day (skipping 30 minutes forward), or skipping to two years (if we get that far)

MAKE UP A STORY OF YOUR CHARACTER INTERACTING WITH THE ISLAND INHABITANTS. SERIOUSLY, guys, it's not that difficult! I don't mean to be pushy, but it would make for interesting reads if your character decides that s/he/they wants to get in barfight with the people there just for the heck of it (if it's in their personality to do so), or to start up a conversation with a milk-lady asking about the island and s**t.

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  P R O F I L E / S K E L E T O N xxxxx

Reservation xxxxx
                  Character Name: NAME
                  Devil Fruit, if any: FRUIT
                  Crew/Marines and Rank: CREW AND POSITION

Create a new Pirate Crew/Marine Unit xxxxx
                  Crew Type: (ROOKIE PIRATES, VETERAN PIRATES, or MARINE UNIT)

(If you want a Position reserved, change OPEN to RESERVED and if you don't want a position in the crew, delete the whole line)

[u][b](CREW NAME HERE)[color=white]xxxxx[/color][/b][/u]
                  [list][u]Ship Name:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Captain:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]1st Mate:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Navigator:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Carpenter:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Chef:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Doctor:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Musician :[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Sniper:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Swordsman:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Quartermaster:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [/list]

Pirate xxxxx
                  [align=center][b][u][size=24]W A N T E D[/size][/u][/b]
                  [img](ANIME PICTURES ONLY)[/img]
                  [size=24]☠ [color=COLOR1][b](FIRST NAME) ◕ (MIDDLE INITIAL or NICKNAME - OPTIONAL) ◕ (LAST NAME)[/b][/color] ☠[/size]
                  ~~~~~~~~~~
                  [size=24][color=COLOR2][u][color=COLOR1](BOUNTY 0 for Bounty Hunter, 0 - 50,000,000 FOR ROOKIE, 50,000,001 - 500,000,000 FOR VETERAN, 100,000,00 - 600,000,000 FOR SHICHIBUKAI, 500,000,000 - 2,000,000,000 FOR YONKO) Beli[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                  [size=18][color=COLOR2]DEAD OR ALIVE[/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18]☠ [color=COLOR1][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/color][/size]
                  [list]The pirate at large is [color=COLOR2](AGE)[/color] years old
                  A known member of [color=COLOR2](CREW NAME, OR PUT SHICHIBUKAI/YONKO IF SO, REMOVE IF ROUGE PIRATE)[/color] as their [color=COLOR2](POSITION)[/color]
                  Date of Birth is [color=COLOR2](DATE IF BIRTH)[/color]
                  Gender is [color=COLOR2](GENDER)[/color]
                  Most likely to be seen flirting with [color=COLOR2](GENDER YOUR CHARACTER LIKES)[/color]
                  Stands at [color=COLOR2](HEIGHT IN INCHES OR CENTIMETERS)[/color] and weigh [color=COLOR2](WEIGHT IN LBS OR KG)[/color]
                  Most likely carrying [color=COLOR2](WEAPONS IF ANY)[/color]
                  Have possibly eaten the [color=COLOR2](DEVIL FRUIT, IF ANY)[/color]
                  Special Laugh? [color=COLOR2](HAHAHAHA)[/color][/list]
                  Levels:
                  [list]strength: [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  agility: [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  devil fruit capabilities: [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  awareness: [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  defense: [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  haki control: [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color][/list]
                  [size=18]☠ [color=COLOR1][b]DETAILED INTELLIGENCE[/b][/color][/size]
                  [list]Our Researcher have deduced this of pirate's past: [color=COLOR2](BIOGRAPHY, 5 SENTENCES AT LEAST)[/color]
                  Our Informants tell us he may act like this: [color=COLOR2](PERSONALITY. DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LONG)[/color]
                  Their likes
                  ✔ [color=COLOR2](AT LEAST 3)[/color]
                  ✔ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  ✔ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  and their dislikes
                  ✗ [color=COLOR2](AT LEAST 3)[/color]
                  ✗ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  ✗ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  [/list]
                  [size=18]☠ [color=COLOR1][b]COMBAT SKILL[/b][/color][/size]
                  [list]Our Agents have deduced the fighting style of the pirate includes: [color=COLOR2](LIST THE STARTING ABILITIES AND SKILLS YOUR CHARACTER HAS)[/color]
                  [list]What our Agents do not know yet is that: [color=COLOR2](LIST THE HIDDEN ABILITIES YOUR CHARACTER WILL DEVELOP LATER ON THROUGH THE STORY. Special Pirates need not fill this part out. Delete if so.))[/color]
                  [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right]Please consult Admiral [color=COLOR2](YOUR USERNAME)[/color] for more information[/align]

Marine/NeoMarine xxxxx
                  [size=24][b][u]APPLICATION FOR ENLISTMENT/DEFECTED (delete DEFECTED if not NeoMarine)[/u][/b][/size]
                  [align=right][size=20][b][ [color=COLOR1][u](FIRST NAME [MIDDLE INITIAL or NICKNAME - OPTIONAL] LAST NAME[/u][/color] ][/b][/size][/align]
                  [imgright]malformed url[/imgright]
                  [size=14][color=COLOR1]GENERAL INFORMATION[/color][/size]
                  [list][b]AGE[/b]: [color=COLOR2](AGE)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]DOB[/b]: [color=COLOR2](BIRTHDAY)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]GENDER[/b]: [color=COLOR2](GENDER)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]SEXUALITY[/b]: [color=COLOR2](CHARACTER'S PREFERENCE)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]HEIGHT[/b]: [color=COLOR2](HEIGHT IN INCHES OR CENTIMETERS)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]WEIGHT[/b]: [color=COLOR2](WEIGHT IN LBS OR KG)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b] THIS MARINE'S RANK IS[/b] [color=COLOR2](State rank)[/color] [b]OF THE[/b] [color=COLOR2](Marine Unit, if applicable)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]COMMISSIONED WEAPON[/b]: [color=COLOR2](WEAPONS)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]DEVIL FRUIT[/b]: [color=COLOR2](DEVIL FRUIT IF ANY)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]SPECIAL LAUGH[/b]: [color=COLOR2](HAHAHAHA)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]LEVELS:[/b]
                  [list][b]STRENGTH:[/b] [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  [b]AGILITY:[/b] [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  [b]DEVIL FRUIT CAPABILITIES:[/b] [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  [b]AWARENESS:[/b] [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  [b]DEFENSE:[/b] [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  [b]HAKI CONTROL:[/b] [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color][/list][/list][size=7]

[/size][size=14][color=COLOR1]FOR COMMANDERS EYES ONLY[/color][/size]
                  [list][b]REASON FOR JOINING MARINES[/b]: [color=COLOR2](BIOGRAPHY)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]PREVIOUS COMMANDER REPORT THIS ACTIVITY[/b]: [color=COLOR2](PERSONALITY)[/color][size=7]

[/size]LIKES:
                  ✔ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  ✔ [color=COLOR2][/color][size=7]

[/size]DISLIKES
                  ✗ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  ✗ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  [/list]
                  [size=14][color=COLOR1]COMBAT PROFICIENCY[/color][/size]
                  [list][b]KNOWN COMBAT ABILITIES[/b]: [color=COLOR2](ALL COMBAT ABILITIES AND SKILLS)[/color]
                  [/list]
                  [list][b]UNKNOWN COMBAT ABILITIES[/b]: [color=COLOR2](HIDDEN/UNLOCKED COMBAT ABILITIES AND SKILLS THE CHARACTER WILL DEVELOP LATER ON. Special Marines need not fill this part out. Delete if so.)[/color]
                  [/list]

[size=14][color=COLOR1]OTHER[/color][/size]
                  [list][b]ADDITIONAL INFORMATION[/b]: [color=COLOR2](ANYTHING YOU WISH TO ADD THAT IS IMPORTANT)[/color]
                  [/list]

[b]Pending approval by[/b]: Admiral [color=COLOR2](USERNAME)[/color]

Revolutionaries/NeoRevolutionaries xxxxx
                  [align=center][b][u][size=24]N E O / R E V O L U T I O N A R Y (delete NEO if not neorev)[/size][/u][/b]
                  [img](ANIME PICTURES ONLY)[/img]
                  [size=24]☠ [color=COLOR1][b](FIRST NAME) ◕ (MIDDLE INITIAL or NICKNAME - OPTIONAL) ◕ (LAST NAME)[/b][/color] ☠[/size]
                  ~~~~~~~~~~
                  [size=24][color=red]W A N T E D[/color]
                  [color=COLOR2][u][color=COLOR1](BOUNTY [May or may not be applicable if the Marines know you're of the Revolutionaries]) Beli[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                  [size=18][color=COLOR2]DEAD OR ALIVE[/color][/size]

[size=18]☠ [color=COLOR1][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/color][/size]
                  [list]The Revolutionary at large is [color=COLOR2](AGE)[/color] years old
                  A known member of [color=COLOR2](Crew name if applicable, and/or just put Revolutionaries)[/color] as their [color=COLOR2](POSITION)[/color]
                  Date of Birth is [color=COLOR2](DATE IF BIRTH)[/color]
                  Gender is [color=COLOR2](GENDER)[/color]
                  Most likely to be seen flirting with [color=COLOR2](GENDER YOUR CHARACTER LIKES)[/color]
                  Stand at [color=COLOR2](HEIGHT IN INCHES OR CENTIMETERS)[/color] and weigh [color=COLOR2](WEIGHT IN LBS OR KG)[/color]
                  Most likely carrying [color=COLOR2](WEAPONS IF ANY)[/color]
                  Have possibly eaten the [color=COLOR2](DEVIL FRUIT, IF ANY)[/color]
                  Special Laugh? [color=COLOR2](HAHAHAHA)[/color]
                  Levels:
                  [list]Strength: [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  Agility: [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  Devil fruit capabilities: [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  Awareness: [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  Defense: [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color]
                  Haki Control: [color=COLOR2](NUMBER)[/color][/list][/list]
                  [size=18]☠ [color=COLOR1][b]DETAILED INTELLIGENCE[/b][/color][/size]
                  [list]Do the Marines know you're a Revolutionary? What do they know about you?[/list]
                  [color=COLOR2](List only stuff the Marines know)[/color]
                  Tell us your past: [color=COLOR2](FULL BIOGRAPHY, 5 SENTENCES AT LEAST)[/color]
                  Our Informants tell us he may act like this: [color=COLOR2](PERSONALITY. DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LONG)[/color]
                  Their likes
                  ✔ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  ✔ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  and their dislikes
                  ✗ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  ✗ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  [/list]
                  [size=18]☠ [color=COLOR1][b]COMBAT SKILL[/b][/color][/size]
                  [list]Our Agents have deduced the fighting style of the pirate includes: [color=COLOR2](LIST THE STARTING ABILITIES AND SKILLS YOUR CHARACTER HAS)[/color]
                  [list]What our Agents do not know yet is that: [color=COLOR2](LIST THE HIDDEN ABILITIES YOUR CHARACTER WILL DEVELOP LATER ON THROUGH THE STORY. Special Pirates need not fill this part out. Delete if so.))[/color]
                  [/list]
                  Please consult Admiral [color=COLOR2](USERNAME)[/color] for more information[/align]

NPCS xxxxx

[imgright]ANIME PICTURES ONLY[/imgright]
                  [b]Name: [/b]
                  [b]Gender: [/b]
                  [b]History: [/b]
                  [b]Personality: [/b]
                  [b]Powers, Devil Fruits?: [/b]
                  [b]Arc, Route, Island Name: [/b]
                  [b]Controlled by: [/b][username]

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  C R E W - L I S T xxxxx

Rookie Piratesxxxxx (only 3 rookie crews will be accepted)

Black Heartsxxxxx
                    Ship Name: Cloud 9
                    Captain: Bao D. "Black Heart" Getsuei
                    1st Mate: Aileous "Blindstrike" Sdieku
                    Navigator: MIZI "Leviathan" VIRALE
                    Carpenter: OPEN
                    Chef: Axel "Ashes" Nico
                    Doctor: OPEN
                    Musician : OPEN
                    Sniper: Enishiro Yanishiro
                    Swordsman: Nora "Soul" Raeui
                    Quartermaster: Illy "The Jester"

Titan Rosesxxxxx
                    Ship Name: Rosewind
                    Captain: Monkey D. Maylene "Mad May"
                    1st Mate: OPEN
                    Navigator: OPEN
                    Carpenter: OPEN
                    Chef: OPEN
                    Doctor: OPEN
                    Musician : OPEN
                    Sniper: OPEN
                    Swordsman: OPEN
                    Quartermaster: OPEN

Thunder Giantsxxxxx
                    Ship Name: Casey
                    Captain: Saul "Thunder Giant" Usopp
                    Navigator: OPEN
                    Carpenter: Taven D. Calliet
                    Chef: Massimiliano "Drunken Monkey" Giocatore
                    Doctor: Mira Bell
                    Musician : Kenchi "Bouncing" Shanks
                    Sniper: Felix "Trick Shot" Chance
                    Swordsman: OPEN
                    Quartermaster: Luka "Size-Shifter" Gentile

Pirates who have lost their crew]xxxxx
                    Gan "The Calculated Spy" La-Rous
                    Tyler "Foxfire" Inferni
                    Ashelyn "The Spotted Blur" Ignis
                    Ginette "Gin" Von Krieger
                    Kiriguya "Hydra" Ashui (on hold)
                    Pa-ru Shake

Rookie/Veteran Roguesxxxxx
                    o1: Delphinus "The Forge" Delacroix (NPC)
                    o2: Hannibal S. Jackson "The Rainmaker" (Veteran)
                    o3: Beni Salaya
                    o4: Nakoa D. Mamoa
                    o5: Shenmai Pilao
                    o6: Sheldon "Deadeye" Skelter" (Sniper of the deceased High Flyers)
                    o7: Albia T. Ross

Veteran Piratesxxxxx (accepting for the Grand Line)

Crimson Dragoonsxxxxx (not accepting)
                  Ship Name:
                  Captain: Lori "Bloodwolf" Jasmilliv (SHICHIBUKAI)
                  1st Mate: Yasena S. Poliak, "Lightfist"
                  Doctor: Kyuuji "The Gentleman" Crow
                  Chef: Fu "Mr. Ashman" Ashman
                  Lookout: Noah "Zookeeper" Fera

The Sky Piratesxxxxx (positions accepted upon request)
                  Ship Name: The Crimson Turbine
                  Captain: Quinton D. Costa (SHICHIBUKAI)
                  First Mate: OPEN
                  Chef: Priscilla Ross Calliet

Black Rose Piratesxxxxx (positions accepted upon request)
                  Captain: Delphinium "DELPHI" Redacted (SHICHIBUKAI)
                  1st Mate: Izumi D. Reina

Hunter's Dogs Piratesxxxxx (positions accepted upon request)
                  Captain: Thanatos "The Hunter" Virale (SHICHIBUKAI)

Abyssal Piratesxxxxx
                  Captain: Mateo "The Abyssal One" Mihawk (YONKO, Strongest Swordsman in the World)
                  1st Mate: Bali D. Balan
                  Passenger: TAVI "Wildeyes" RORONOA

The Aegis Piratesxxxxx (positions accepted upon request)
                  Ship Name: Serenity
                  Captain: Emmett "Stitches" Styx (YONKO)
                  First Mate: Kasai "Samura" Shōkaki

Righteous Templarsxxxxx (positions accepted upon request)
                Ship Name: Santa Lucy
                Captain: Artyeria "The Princess" Pendragon (YONKO)
                First Mate: Sir Lance "The Angel Knight" Shieldsman

Special Piratesxxxxx

Shichibukaixxxxx
                o1: Lori "Bloodwolf" Jasmilliv
                o2: Aki "Hades" Himura
                o3: Thanatos "The Hunter" Virale
                o4: OPEN
                o5: Quinton D. Costa
                o6: DELPHINIUM "DELPHI" Redacted
                o7: OPEN

Yonkoxxxxx
                o1: Mateo "The Abyssal One" Mihawk (Strongest Swordsman in the World)
                o2: OPEN
                o3: Artyeria "The Princess" Pendragon
                o4: Emmett "Stitches" Styx

List of Revolutionary membersxxxxx(position will be listed in parenthesis)
              xxxxx
                o1: Saphyara "WET JEANS" Evalaaeip (Diversion Strategist)
                o2: Johnathan "Mighty John" Carvalis (Army General)
                o3: Adam "Rage-Blade" Ward (Master Swordsman)
                o4: Alice "The Phantom" Caecus (Co-Assassin)
                o5: OPEN
                o6: Icho "The Ultimate Weapon" Visum (Co-Assassin)
                o7: Keirae Akani (Leader and Commander)
                o8: Monkey D. Enishi (Second-In-Command)
                o9: OPEN
                1o: Lilac "Swamp Girl" Boa (Chief Reconnaissance Officer)
                11: OPEN

Marines xxxxx(More units are accepted)

Hunter Unit:
                Captain/ Admiral: Jinsei

Hellforge Unit:
                Captain/Vice Admiral: Karl "Iron Justice" Hellforge
                Lieutenant: OPEN

Bode Unit:
                Captain and Vice Admiral: Issac "Six Shooter" Bode
                Lieutenant: Sierra T. Silverray

Kyper unit:
                Vice Admiral: Kyper 'Godspeed' Rochyenkov
                Captain: OPEN
                Lieutenant: Lorenzo Tree

Peace Mains:
                Vice Admiral and Captain: Calliope-Fyfe "Sound Warrior" Chinjao (Vice-Admiral)

Seeker unit:
                Captain: TAVI "Wildeyes" RORONOA
                Special Agent: Peter E. Guilford

Special Marinesxxxxx
              (Rear Admirals, Commodores, Commanders are accepted)
              Admiralsxxxxx
                Fleet Admiral: Jinsei
                Admiral o1: OPEN
                Admiral o2: OPEN
                Admiral o3: Kyper "Godspeed" Rochyenkov

Vice-Admiralsxxxxx
                o1: OPEN
                o3: Monkey D. [Spotted Killer] Daisuke
                o4: Veleno "Fallen Angel" Dio
                o5: Karl "Iron Justice" Hellforge
                o6: Ashelyn “The Invincible Girl” Ignis
                o7: Calliope-Fyfe "Sound Warrior" Chinjao
                o8: Issac "Six-Shooter" Bode
                o9: OPEN
                1o: OPEN

Rear Admiralsxxxxx
                o1: OPEN

Other Marinesxxxxx
                o1: Professor Harmon V Mularski (Scientist)
                o2: Aito and Akio [The Poisonous Duo] (ex-CP9, under Daisuke's command)
                o3: OPEN
                o4: OPEN

Neo-Marinesxxxxx
                Leader: Kurouki

New Orderxxxxx (took over the Black Jacks)
                Ship Name: The Royal Flush
                Leader: Daemon
                Disciple: Wet Jeans
                Disciple: Henry
                Disciple: OPEN
                Acolyte: Onodera "Neko" Shimizu
                Acolyte: Aki "Hades" Himura
                Follower: OPEN
                Follower: OPEN

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  D E V I L - F R U I T Sxxxxx

Parameciaxxxxx

Gomu Gomu no Mi: Gives the user a body made of rubber and immunity to electricity. Also gives near-immunity to blunt attacks and weaponry, such as bullets and cannon balls. Eaten by: Monkey D. Enishi

Bara Bara no Mi: Allows the user to split their body into separate parts. Also gives immunity to slashing attacks.

Sube Sube no Mi: Makes the user's skin slippery. In Alvida's case, the fruit caused extreme weight-loss as it caused even her fat to slip off her body.

Kilo Kilo no Mi: Allows the user to change their body weight, but without changing their body size. Eaten by: weighted metal belt owned by Nakoa D. Momoa

Bomu Bomu no Mi: Gives the user's body and secretions explosive properties and immunity to explosions.

Hana Hana no Mi: Allows the user to sprout body parts on any surface, including their own body.

Doru Doru no Mi: Allows the user to create and manipulate wax.

Baku Baku no Mi: Allows the user to eat anything and merge with it.

Mane Mane no Mi: Allows the user to physically transform into another sentient being they've come in contact with.

Supa Supa no Mi: Allows the user to transform any body part into a blade, thus gaining the hardness of metal and slashing abilities.

Toge Toge no Mi: Allows the user to grow spikes from their body.

Ori Ori no Mi: Allows the user to place shackles on opponents with a mere touch as well as form various forms of constraints.

Bane Bane no Mi: Allows the user to turn their limbs into springs. Eaten by: Kenchi "Bouncing" Shanks

Ito Ito no Mi: Allows the user to create strings to do various things such as control people like puppets. Eaten by: Onodera "Neko" Shimizu

Noro Noro no Mi: Allows the user to slow objects and people for 30 seconds with a special beam. Eaten by: Kyuuji "The Gentleman" Crow

Doa Doa no Mi: Allows the user to create doors/portals anywhere, including walls, living beings, and the air.

Awa Awa no Mi: Allows the user to create and control soap bubbles that can clean anything, including strength.

Beri Beri no Mi: Allows the user to split their body into many berry shaped balls.

Sabi Sabi no Mi: Allows the user to rust objects, including organic material.

Shari Shari no Mi: Allows the user to turn their limbs into wheels.

Yomi Yomi no Mi: Grants the user a second life, as well as allowing the user to have their soul leave the body in the form of astral projection.

Kage Kage no Mi: Allows the user to manifest and control shadows in various ways. Eaten by: Illy "The Jester"

Horo Horo no Mi: Allows the user to create and control ghosts with purposes ranging from depressing and/or explosive attacks to information gathering.

Suke Suke no Mi: Allows the user to become invisible, and turn whatever they touch invisible, including people. Eaten by: Alice "The Phantom" Caecus

Nikyu Nikyu no Mi: Allows the user to repel anything they touch, including intangible and abstract concepts such as fatigue and pain. Eaten by: Priscilla Ross Calliet

Ope Ope no Mi: Allows the user to generate a light blue sphere-like room, in which they can manipulate all the things inside. Eaten by: Bao D. "Black Heart" Getsuei

Mero Mero no Mi: Allows the user to turn people that feel attraction for them into stone.

Doku Doku no Mi: Allows the user to create and manipulate different kinds of poison.

Horu Horu no Mi: Allows the user to inject different hormones into their own body as well as others' bodies in order to alter them in some way, including change to one's gender, temperature, pigment, development, and tension.

Choki Choki no Mi: Allows the user to transform parts of their body into scissors. Anything cut by these scissors briefly gains the properties of paper.

Gura Gura no Mi: Allows the user to cause shock waves by shattering the air, through which the user can create earthquakes and tsunamis. Considered to be the most powerful Paramecia.Eaten by: Jinsei

Fuwa Fuwa no Mi: Allows the user to fly and levitate non-living things by reversing gravity. Eaten by: Kyper "Godspeed" Rochyenkov

Woshu Woshu no Mi: Allows the user to literally wash and fold a person, as if they were laundry on a clothes-line. It also makes a person's heart cleaner.

Mato Mato no Mi: Allows the user to lock onto the last person their hand has touched as a target and launch projectiles at said target without missing. Eaten by: Jack "The Six Gun Song" Rogers (NPC)

Buki Buki no Mi: Allows the user to turn any of their body parts into various weapons. Eaten by: Icho "The Ultimate Weapon" Visum

Chiyu Chiyu no Mi: Grants the user the ability to heal any wounded or injured back to perfect health through the use of liquid that comes from the user's body, like tears.

Guru Guru no Mi: Allows the user to turn their body and body parts into powerful fans and/or propellers. Eaten by: Quinton D. Costa

Hobi Hobi no Mi: Allows the user to turn people into toys and halts the aging process.

Bari Bari no Mi: Allows the user to create barriers. Eaten by: Hiraku Okumu

Nui Nui no Mi: Allows the user the ability to stitch things together and un-stitch them like nothing happened. Eaten by: Emmett "Stitches" Styx

Nazo Nazo no Mi: Allows user to a giant twisting puzzle.

Giro Giro no Mi: Allows the user to see through everything and read people's mind and memories.

Ato Ato no Mi: Allows the user transform other people and objects into art.

Jake Jake no Mi: Allows the user to transform into a jacket and control the body of whomever wears them.

Pamu Pamu no Mi: Allows the user to expand and rupture their body, as well as any inorganic object they touch.

Sui Sui no Mi: Allows the user to swim freely through the ground and walls.

Hira Hira no Mi: Allows the user to treat anything they touch as though it was as thin and fluttering as fabric.

Ishi Ishi no Mi: Allows the user to assimilate and manipulate stone. RESERVED for RicanSlam

Hiso Hiso no Mi: Allows user to communicate with animals by hearing its thoughts.

Nemu Nemu no Mi: Allows the user to induce sleepiness.

Atsu Atsu no Mi: Allows the user to manipulate heat. Eaten by: Karl "Iron Justice" Hellforge

Mini Mini no Mi: Allows the user to change body size. Eaten by: Luka "Size-shifter" Gentile.

Noko Noko no Mi: Allows user to create and control poisonous spores.

Ami Ami no Mi: Allows the user to swallow anything and turn the material and himself into a net.

Kopi Kopi no Mi: Allows the user to copy the abilities of another Devil Fruit user.Eaten by: Lt. Tree

Modo Modo no Mi: Allows the user to return anything the user touches to a younger age.

Mosa Mosa no Mi: Allows the user to fasten the grow of plants and possibly other things.

Peto Peto no Mi: Allows the user to control animals and humans.

Kaku Kaku no Mi - allows whatever the user has drawn, to turn into a three-dimensional real object, or even a living organism by saying "Appear"Creations also have the same abilities as the originals, such as a bird's ability to fly, or food being edible. The fruit's powers can also work in reverse, causing the animation to revert to its inanimate 2D form if it comes in contact with a flat surface. The user is also able to affect his own body, and make himself two dimensional to enter flat surfaces, once inside a flat surface he can hide or interact with the other two dimensional pictures and drawings.

Magun Magun no Mi: Allows the user to control magnetism.

More More no Mi: Allows user to make things 100 times bigger and faster.

Dēta Dēta no Mi - The Dēta Dēta no Mi allows the user to control, manipulate, and manifest data in the real world. This increases the consumer's mental acuity massively, turning them into a walking archive with the ability to learn, understand, and process massive amounts of knowledge and data. They can also share this knowledge, and use it to manipulate their surroundings, and allows Sierra to perform the following feats. Eaten by: Sierra T. Silverray

Poyo Poyo no Mi: the person who eats the Poyo Poyo no Mi gains the ability to consume anything. At will, the user can open their mouth and create a powerful vortex that draws anything inside of it in to the user's mouth. to be eaten. No matter what the size or danger, any and everything can be consumed by the person who has eaten the Poyo Poyo no Mi. When eaten, this devil fruit creates an extra-dimensional space within the user's stomach that defies any attempt to measure its maximum capacity. Once anything is consumed by the user, they can consciously choose whether or not to digest it as a normal human would.
                  Anything the user of this fruit chooses NOT to digest, interestingly enough, can be regurgitated by the user. This can be done at will, but can also be forced by the user taking enough powerful blows to the stomach. Eaten by: Izumi D. Reina

Geimu Geimu no Mi: User can summon any gameboard/platform which can be as small as a tabletop, or as large as a football field. Anything off the board does not affect players on the board unless it's previous condition (wounds, injuries, poison, etc), and nothing on the board affects anything outside the board until after the game. Eaten by: Artyeria "The Princess" Pendragon

Radi-Radi no mi- Radiation fruit, this devil fruit turns the person into a radiation man. They cannot become pure radiation itself, but they release it from their body at will, especially during attacks. The radiation let out from their body glows a bright orange, and when it comes in contact with a person, it can infect them with a deadly radiation poisoning which makes their vision blurry, and bodily functions begin to shut down. A powerful user can even cause a nuclear explosion. When an attack is launched, the radiation last in the affected area for at least three days depending on how much they released. A nuclear explosion type of attack has been known to leave a heavy radiation behind without signs of dissipation. Eaten by: Kane "Meltdown" Brahm

Affekt Affekt no Mi: allows the user to consciously compelled different emotions and thoughts in another individual. The person affected will unknowingly convey those emotions/thoughts that the user wishes for them to have. The user can’t give the person an emotion/thought that they have never felt or had. Eaten by: Ginette "Gin" von Krieger

Goe Goe no Mi: Emits and controls sound waves from the user's body. Eaten by: Rain "Blind Man" Okumu

Kama Kama no Mi: Allows user to grow sharpened nails and by swinging them they basically can do blades of wind and wind scars. RESERVED for Mira Bell

Gutsu Gutsu no Mi: Allows user to devour and smelt metals within their body. Eaten by: Delphinus "The Forge" Delacroix (NPC)

Gami Gami no Mi: Allows the user to create, alter, or remove anything in reality. For every year the user is active, he must spend 10 years in a death like hibernation. The user can hibernate longer to give himself more time the next time he wakes, this can include decades or even centuries. Eaten by: The Pirate God

Zoanxxxxx
                  Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model: Bison.

Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model: Bull.

Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model: Giraffe

Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Human.

Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daibutsu.

Hito Hito No Mi: Mythical Zoan Model: Angel. reserved for Flashwulf

Hito Hito no Mi, Mythical Being, Model: Ashura.

Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Hades. Eaten by: Absol

Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Falcon. Eaten by: Coat, property of Issac [Six Shooter] Bode

Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Eagle. Eaten by: Noah "Zookeeper" Fera

Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Raven. RESERVED for Flashwulf

Tori Tori no Mi, Mode: Hawk.

Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Dachshund

Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Jackal

Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Wolf. Eaten by: Lori "Bloodwolf" Jasmilliv

Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Bake-danuki

Geshi Geshi no Mi, Model: Kamaitachi.

Inu Inu no Mi, Mythical Zoan, Model: Kitsune. Eaten by Tyler "Foxfire" Inferni

Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Leopard Eaten by: Monkey D. [Spotted Killer] Daisuke

Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Snow Leopard. Eaten by: Ashelyn "The spotted blur" Ignis

Hebi Hebi no Mi, Model: Anaconda

Hebi Hebi no Mi, Model: King Cobra

Hebi Hebi no Mi, Model: Black Mamba.

Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl

Mushi Mushi no Mi, Model: Kabutomushi/Rhinoceros beetle

Mushi Mushi no Mi, Model: Suzumebachi/Hornet.

Batto Batto no Mi, Model: Vampire. Eaten by: Veleno "Fallen Angel" Dio

Mogu Mogu no Mi, Model: Mole

Uma Uma no Mi, Model: Horse

Zo Zo no Mi, Model: Elephant

Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Tigress.

Usagi Usagi no Mi, Model: Harlequin.

Usagi Usagi no Mi, Model: Vienna.

Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Housecat Eaten by: Gan "The Calculated Spy" La-Rous

Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Black Panther.

Tori Tori no Mi, Mythical Zoan Model: Phoenix.

Hido Hido no Mi: Mythical Zoan Model: Hydra. Eaten by: Kiriguya 'Hydra' Ashui

Oni Oni no Mi, Model: Gashadokuro.

Kumo Kumo no Mi - Model: Black Widow. Eaten by: Sylvia "Ace of Hearts" Debonair

Logiaxxxxx

Moku Moku no Mi: Element of smoke.

Mera Mera no Mi: Element of fire. Eaten by: Mateo "The Abyssal One" Mihawk

Suna Suna no Mi: Element of sand. Eaten by: Henry

Goro Goro no Mi: Element of lightning. Eaten by: Axel "Ashes" Nico

Hie Hie no Mi: Element of ice.

Yami Yami no Mi: Element of darkness. Unable to turn completely into darkness. Eaten by: Asako "Queen of Darkness" Silvers

Pika Pika no Mi: Element of light. Eaten by: Yasena S. "Lightfist" Poliak

Naiya Naiya no Mi: Element of diamond. Eaten by: Seriah "The Invincible Girl" Inferni

Magu Magu no Mi: Element of magma. Eaten by: Aki "Hades" Himura

Numa Numa no Mi: Element of swamp. Eaten by: Lilac "Swamp Girl" Boa

Gasu Gasu no Mi: Element of gas.

Yuki Yuki no Mi: Element of snow.

Beta Beta no Mi: Element of a sticky substance.

Ame Ame no Mi: Element of liquid syrup or candy based liquid.

Pasa Pasa no Mi: Element of paper.

Gin Gin no Mi: Element of Silver.

Kuki Kuki no Mi - Element of air. User is unable to turn into air. Eaten by: Kurouki

Mori Mori no Mi: Element of forest/wood. Eaten by: DELPHINIUM "DELPHI" Redacted

Tetsu Tetsu no Mi: Element of iron.

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  H A O S H O K U - H A K Ixxxxx

NO MORE CHARACTERS ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE HAOSHOKU HAKI

o1) Seriah "The Invincible" Inferni - Vice Admiral
                o2) Jinsei - Admiral
                o3) TAVI "Wildeyes" RORONOA - Marine Lieutenant
                o4) Mateo "The Abyssal One" Mihawk" - YONKO
                o5) Bao D. "Black Heart" Getsuei - Rookie Pirate
                o6) Quinton D. Costa - Shichibukai
                o7) Lori "Bloodwolf" Jasmillliv - Shichibukai
                o cool Monkey D. Maylene "Mad May" - Rookie Pirate

User Image
                  G R A D E - S W O R D Sxxxxx

12 Saijo O Wazamono Grade Swords (Supreme Grade Swords)
                  Yoru - previous owner: Dracule Mihawk.

21 O Wazamono Grade Swords (Great Grade Swords)
                  Wado Ichimonji - belongs to Tavi's mom, Kuina Roronoa (currently an NPC)

50 Ryo Wazamono Grade Swords
                  Naitomeahōku - Nightmare Hawk - belongs to Adam "Rage-Blade" Ward

Wazamono Grade Swords
                  None in possession

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  H E I G H T xxxxx

(NPCs are not included)
                  297.18 cm - Karl "Iron Justice" Hellforge
                  289.56 cm - Calliope-Fyfe "Sound Warrior" Chinjao
                  261.62 cm - Jinsei
                  223.52 cm - Thanatos "The Hunter" Virale
                  220.98 cm - Sir Lance "The Angel Knight" Shieldsman
                  213.36 cm (7 ft) - Saul "Thunder Giant" Usopp
                  210.82 cm - Mizi "Leviathan" Virale
                  194.00 cm - Gan "The Calculated Spy" La-Rous
                  193.04 cm - Kenchi "Bouncing" Shanks
                  193.00 cm - Bali D. Balan
                  190.50 cm - Absol
                  187.96 cm - Peter E. Guilford
                  187.96 cm - Luka "Size-Shifter" Gentile
                  187.96 cm - Hiraku Okumu
                  187.96 cm - Kyuuji "The Gentleman" Crow
                  187.96 cm - Pa-ru Shake
                  185.42 cm - Delphinium "Delphi"
                  185.42 cm - Nakoa D. Momoa
                  184.00 cm - Saphyara "WET JEANS" Evalaaeip
                  182.88 cm (6 ft) - Kyper 'Godspeed' Rochyenkov
                  182.88 cm - Lori "Bloodwolf" Jasmilliv
                  182.88 cm - Monkey D. Daisuke "Spotted Killer"
                  182.88 cm - Priscilla Ross Calliet
                  182.88 cm - Shenmai Pilao
                  182.88 cm - Akio of the Poisonous Duo
                  182.88 cm - Kiriguya "Hydra" Ashui
                  182.88 cm - Axel "Ashes" Nico
                  182.88 cm - Taven D. Calliet
                  180.34 cm - Adam "Rage-Blade" Ward
                  180.34 cm - Emmett "Stitches" Styx
                  180.34 cm - Costa D. Quinton
                  180.34 cm - Sheldon "Deadeye" Skelter
                  177.80 cm - Rain "Blind Man" Okumu
                  177.80 cm - Icho "The Ultimate Weapon" Visum
                  177.80 cm - Luka "Trick Shot" Chance
                  175.26 cm - Seriah "The Invincible Girl" Inferni
                  175.26 cm - Aki "Hades" Himura
                  175.26 cm - Mira Bell
                  172.72 cm - Aito of the Poisonous Duo
                  170.18 cm - Asako "Queen of Darkness" Silvers
                  170.18 cm - Tavi "Wildeyes" Roronoa
                  170.18 cm - Alice "The Phantom" Caecus
                  170.18 cm - Issac "Six Shooter" Bade
                  167.64 cm - Yasena S. Poliak "Lightfist"
                  167.64 cm - Mateo "The Abyssal One" Mihawk
                  167.64 cm - Fu "Mr. Ashman" Ashman
                  167.64 cm - Massimiliano "Drunken Monkey" Giocatore
                  167.64 cm - Bao D. Getsuei "Black Heart"
                  165.10 cm - Keirae Akani
                  165.10 cm - Tyler "Foxfire" Ignis
                  165.10 cm - Asami
                  165.10 cm - Monkey D. Enishi
                  165.10 cm - Onodera "Neko" Shimizu
                  165.10 cm - Izumi D. Reina
                  165.10 cm - Noah "The Zookeeper" Fera
                  165.10 cm - Illy "The Jester"
                  165.10 cm - Artyeria "The Princess" Pendragon
                  162.56 cm - Aileous "Blindstrike" Sdieku
                  162.56 cm - Beni Salaya
                  162.56 cm - Ginette "Gin" Von Krieger
                  157.48 cm - Ashelyn "The Spotted Blur" Glacias
                  157.48 cm - Monkey D. Maylene "Mad May"
                  152.40 cm (5 ft) - Kurouki
                  152.40 cm - Veleno "Fallen Angel" Dio
                  152.40 cm - "Swamp Girl" Boa
                  152.40 cm - Professor Harmon V Mularski
                  150.00 cm - Sasha "Professor" Vegapunk
                  149.86 cm - Sierra T. Silverray

Dedicated Lunatic

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  B O U N T I E S xxxxx

100,000,000,000 Beli - The Pirate God
                  2,000,000,000 Beli - Artyeria "The Princess" Pendragon of the Righteous Templars, YONKO
                  (frozen) 2,000,000,000 Beli - Thanatos "The Hunter" Virale, SHICHIBUKAI
                  1,600,000,000 Beli - Sir Lance "The Angel Knight" Shieldsman of the Righteous Templars
                  1,400,500,200 Beli - Mateo "The Abyssal One" Mihawk, YONKO
                  1,400,000,000 Beli - Keirae Akani, Revolutionaries
                  1,380,000,000 Beli - Emmett "Stitches" Styx of The Aegis Pirates, YONKO
                  1,000,000,000 Beli - Bali D. Balan of the Abyssal Pirates
                  1,000,000,000 Beli - Daemon, New Order
                  1,000,000,000 Beli - Adam "Rage-Blade" Ward, Revolutionaries
                  1,000,000,000 Beli - Alice "The Phantom" Caecus, Revolutionaries
                  1,000,000,000 Beli - Icho "The Ultimate Weapon" Visum, Revolutionaries
                  860,000,000 Beli - Saphyara "WET JEANS" Evalaaeip, Revolutionaries
                  800,000,000 Beli - Henry, New Order
                  600,000,000 Beli - Onodera "Neko" Shimizu, Black Jacks
                  600,000,000 Beli - Monkey D. Enishi
                  (frozen) 575,000,000 Beli - Aki "Hades" Himura, SHICHIBUKAI
                  500,000,001 Beli - Miss Passover of the Neo-Baroque Works
                  (frozen) 500,000,000 Beli - Lori "Bloodwolf" Jasmilliv of the Crimson Dragoons, SHICHIBUKAI
                  500,000,000 Beli - Keirae Akani, ex-Marine, Revolutionaries deserter
                  480,290,000 Beli - Kane "Meltdown" Brahm, Neo-Baroque Works
                  (frozen) 450,000,000 Beli - DELPHINIUM "DELPHI" Redacted of the Black Rose Pirates, SHICHIBUKAI
                  (frozen) 400,000,000 Beli - Quinton D. Costa of the Sky Pirates, SHICHIBUKAI
                  400,000,000 Beli - Izumi D. Reina of the Black Rose Pirates
                  (frozen) 350,000,000 Beli - Yasena S. "Lightfist" Poliak of the Crimson Dragoons
                  325,000,000 Beli - Aileous "Blindstrike" Sdieku of the Blind Duchess Pirates
                  (frozen) 300,000,000 Beli - Kyuuji "The Gentleman" Crow of the Crimson Dragoons
                  217,000,000 Beli - Kiriguya 'Hydra' Ashui of the Thunder Pirates
                  170,000,000 Beli - Nakoa D. Momoa of the Cherry Feather Pirates
                  (frozen) 150,000,000 Beli - Hiraku Okumu of the Sky Pirates
                  (frozen) 133,700,000 Beli - Rain "Blind Man" Okumu of the Sky Pirates
                  124,000,000 Beli - Tyler "Foxfire" Inferni of the Cherry Feather Pirates
                  124,000,000 Beli - Ashelyn "The Spotted Blur" Ignis of the Cherry Feather Pirates
                  120,000,000 Beli - Luka "Size-Shifter" Gentile of the Blue Crow Pirates
                  120,000,000 Beli - Beni Salaya of the Cherry Feather Pirates
                  110,000.000 Beli - Gan "The Calculated Spy" La-Rous of the Cherry Feather Pirates
                  100,000,000 Beli - Nora Soul Raeui of the Black Hearts
                  89,000,000 Beli - Saul "Thunder Giant" Usopp of the Thunder Giant Pirates
                  87,000,000 Beli - Bao D. "Black Heart" Getsuei of the Black Heart Pirates
                  80,000,000 Beli - Priscilla Ross Calliet of the Sky Pirates
                  75,000,000 Beli - FELIX "Trick Shot" CHANCE
                  (frozen) 60,000,000 Beli - Sheldon "Deadeye" Skelter of The High Flyers
                  52,000,000 Beli - Taven D. Calliet of the Thunder Giant Pirates
                  50,000,000 Beli - Kenchi "Bouncing" Shanks, soon to be of the Cherry Feather Pirates
                  43,090,000 Beli - Pa-ru Shake
                  39,000,560 Beli - Fu "Mr. Ashman" Ashman of the Black Fist Pirates
                  5,000,000 Beli - MIZI "Leviathan" VIRALE
                  20,000 Beli - Illy "The Jester"
                  10,000 Beli - Monkey D. Maylene "Mad May" of the Titan Rose Pirates
                  500 Beli - Noah "The Zookeeper" Fera of the Crimson Dragoon Pirates
                  60 Beli - Ginette "Gin" Von Krieger
                  Massimiliano "Drunken Monkey" Giocatore
                  Axel "Ashes" Nico
                  Eniroshi Yanishiro

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  D E S C E N D A N T S - O F - C A N O N xxxxx

canon ancestors will be added to list as first descendant is created (far too many people in the show to put all on a list to begin with)

Monkey D. Luffyxxxxx
                    Monkey D. Maylene "Mad May"
                    Monkey D. Enishi (relation???)
                    Monkey D.[Spotted Killer] Daisuke (son)
                    OPEN

Roronoa Zoroxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    TAVI "Wildeyes" RORONOA (granddaughter - mother is Zoro's eldest)
                    OPEN

Namixxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Usoppxxxxx
                    Saul Usopp (son)
                    Felix "Trick Shot" Chance (grandson)

Vinsmock Sanjixxxxx
                    Kyuuji "The Gentleman" Crow (youngest son)
                    OPEN
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Nico Robinxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    Axel "Ashes" Nico (descendant)

Frankyxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Trafalgar Lawxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Buggy the Clownxxxxx
                    Illy "The Jester" (daughter)
                    OPEN

Jinbeixxxxx
                    Same "Wandering Fish" Angler (adopted)
                    OPEN

Raleigh Silversxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    Asako "Queen of Darkness" Silvers (daughter?)

Boa Hancockxxxxx
                    Lilac "Swamp Girl" Boa
                    OPEN

"Red-Haired" Shanksxxxxx
                    Kenchi "Bouncing" Shanks (grandson)
                    OPEN

Dracule Mihawkxxxxx
                    Asami (daughter)
                    OPEN
                    Mateo "The Abyssal One" Mihawk (grand-stepson)
                    OPEN

Captain Kuro (Klahadore)xxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Tiger Fisherxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Crocodilexxxxx
                    Izumi D. Reina (granddaughter)
                    OPEN

Donquixote Doflamingoxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

The Chinjao Familyxxxxx
                    Nakoa D. Momoa (distant relative, not directly related)
                    Calliope-Fyfe "Sound Warrior" Chinjao(descendant)

Vivi Nerfertarixxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Emporio Ivankovxxxxx
                    OPEN

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  A R C - L I S T # 1 xxxxx

Arc 1 xxxxxXXXFinished: Page 17; 7/25/14

Plot: The Rookie Crews are slowly preparing themselves for the Grand Line, gathering crew members, and the necessary items to attempt that terrible ocean. The crews hear a rumor, one that sends them to a small island in the middle of East Blue. A retired pirate is providing maps and log poses to the pirates that he deems worthy to travel to the Grand Line.
                    Will our crews pay him a visit, and will any of them be deemed worthy by this veteran of the sea?

Arc 2 xxxxxXXXBegins: Page 17; 7/26/14-8/08/2014

Plot: Logue Town, For Gol D. Roger, it was the beginning and the end. For Monkey D. Luffy, it was a way point to even greater glory. This port is the last stop for our crews before they finally enter the Grand Line. The Marines have not taken kindly to this new generation, and have placed a second Headquarters in Loguetown. With the increase of marines stationed in the town, the trip to Reverse Mountain has become dangerous for those who sail under the Jolly Roger. Will our crews manage to leave the island once they land there? Or will they be captured like many of the pirates before them?

Filler Episode 1 xxxxxXXXBegins: Page 34; 8/09/2014-8/16/2014

Plot: The crews are entering the Grand Line for the first time.

Arc 3 xxxxxXXX Begins: Page 42; 8/17/2014-9/20/2014

1st Islands of the Grand Line

Pirates

Thunder Pirates
                    Plot: You have landed on an island that is blooming with vegetation and animals. as you're restocking, you will be greeted by a very special guest. Who could it be?

Current Time: ~ 10:30 AM

Cherry Feather Pirates
                    Plot: You've landed on a mountainous winter island, cities dotting it, though no really central government has formed between them. As you are gathering supplies, someone hears about a man called a Sword Saint on the island, near the base of the tallest mountain. While waiting for your log pose to direct you onwards you've decided to explore this rumor as well as another one you've heard.

Current Time: ~ 9am

Blind Duchess Pirates
                    Plot: Salbear island's volcano first draws the eye, but the real mystery of the island lies in the unusual way that time passes. The island itself has not aged a day since the volcano began erupting, and despite the fact that it has been erupting for a while, the island is still perfectly safe. As you explore the island, this phenomenon will stand in your way.

Location:Paradise; Salbear Island: A Volcano island with unusual properties.
                    Current Time: Day Skip ~ 6am

Blue Crow Pirates
                    Plot: See Thunder Pirates

Arc 4 xxxxxXXX Begins: Page 67; 9/20/2014-12/14/2014

2nd Islands of the Grand Line

Pirates

Thunder Pirates
                    Plot: As your crew splits up to explore the small city on this rather windy island, they each get pulled into a rather dangerous battle between two opposing forces. Will your loyalty to your crew outweigh your promises?

Current Time: 11:45am

Cherry Feather Pirates
                    Plot: It is mentioned that there were thieves during Heracles's time, but we never see them in the manga or anime. Now, in the present, the thieves have established a very strong base on the island. They have made very sturdy shelters that protect them when the Stomach Baron, when it lifts up its mouth to feed itself, which is once day. Will you become ally or foe to this group of thieves?

Current Time: 10am

Blind Duchess Pirates
                    Plot: You've found yourself at an impasse. The island that your log pose led you is heavily guarded from what you can see. Every attempt to sail the ship to the shore has been met with cannonfire. How will you proceed from here?

Current Time: 3:30 pm

Blue Crow Pirates
                    Plot: The Island you've arrived on is a bit more worn down than you've come to expect. The buildings are all in a state of rot, and even the people are incredibly downtrodden. The only explanation they can give is their government's leader. What will you do with this information while you wait for your log pose to reset?

Current Time: 9:30am

Marines

Kyper Unit
                    Plot: Your unit has been assigned to locate and observe a Yonko. Its a rather dangerous task, but someone has to do it. The island that he has been sighted on was one of the islands under the control of Shiki during the first Pirate Age. In the 80 years since the last pirate age, it has floated in the Grand Line.

Island Intel Document:
                    The island is covered in large vegetation, large animals and dangerous beasts prowl the island. Sections of the island are avoided by the animals due to the smell of Daft Green.
                    Shortly after the islands returned to the sea, the Marines studied them to determine what Shiki had done on them. That was when Daft Green was first discovered by the Marines. 2 years later and they found an antidote. The antidote does contain a side effect. If taken after the green spots start showing, the spots turn brown but remain on the skin. If it is taken before the green spots appear, the skin will tint green and remain that color.

Current Time: 12pm

Salvaggi Unit
                    Plot: The World Noble, Saint Sanlord, has requested that more marine units be sent to protect the peace in Skypiea. Your unit is the one assigned to that duty.

Island Intel Document:

After the Luffy rang the Golden Bell, the indigenous people and people of Skypiea joined together to create a new generation of Sky People - Wappiea. The people prospered
                    under these two thriving cultures. The Blue Sea Land is still considered sacred, and only those with permission are allowed on it. The Golden Bell rung every day.

20 years ago, a World Noble and his family and servants/slaves decided to take up residence in Skypiea. They arrived in hopes of enslaving these unusual humans who have wings sprouting from their backs, and the tales of a city of gold. The World Noble family has taken over much of Skypiea. Many of Skypiea's citizens have cut off their wings so they may not be captured and enslaved. But the World Nobles do not care. They have turned Skypiea into their mini Sabaody Archipelago. Only those most loyal to them are allowed to be "free". The indigenous people are sold for higher prices than those of Skypiea (even with wings), and continue to protect the sacred land. The citizens of Skypiea and the indigenous people have yet again split. Wappiea is now nothing more than a memory and a legend. There have been rumors of rebellion in recent years.

Current Time: 2pm

Pirate Capture Unit
                    Plot: See Salvaggi Unit

Current Time: ^^

Arc 5 xxxxxXXX Begins: Page 116; 12/14/2014-4/8/2015

3rd Islands of the Grand Line

Bisa Island
                    Crews: Thunder Pirates, Bode Unit, The Sky Pirates

Weather: blistering hot, 103 F. dry, not humid
                    Current Time: 3pm
                    Island information: A dry island with no rivers to refill your supplies. The caves on the island are filled with the remains of a long abandoned marine facility. In the center of the island is a mysterious blood stain that no amount of cleaning can erase. The shape of it seems to be that of a wolf-human hybrid. There is a small civilization growing on the island, lead by a woman who took the place under her wing.
                    The island takes 2 days to travel from one end to the other, and it takes half a day to reach the blood stain in the center of the island.

Skypiea Island
                    Crews: Cherry Feather Pirates, Legara Pirates,
                    Salvaggi Unit, Pirate Capture Unit, Hunter Unit

Weather: Sunny with some clouds, warm
                    Current Time: 11 AM
                    General Information: After arriving via the Knock Up Stream, you are left with the choice of whether or not to pay Amazon, the elderly toll lady, her fee of 7 million Beli a person. Once you pass her, either paying the toll or ignoring her, you arrive at Angel Beach.
                    Plot: World Noble Sanlord has sent out the order for more slaves to be captured from Upper Yard. The Salvaggi Unit has been working under the World Noble for a number of weeks. Their captain, Lucia, has obtained several persons of interest to assist in protecting the World Noble and his family. Akina, of the Hunter Unit; Jinsei, Shichibukai Bloodwolf and "Lord of the Skies" Dracule are all currently working as his body guards. A separate marine unit, The Pirate Capture Unit, have been working with the Shandians to bring down the World Noble and free the slaves he has in his custody. While unknown to anyone, the Wappians are finding the perfect place to strike to free their island home from the rule of the marines and the World Noble.

Island Intel Document: Marine Eyes Only

After the Luffy rang the Golden Bell, the indigenous people and people of Skypiea joined together to create a new generation of Sky People - Wappiea. The people prospered
                    under these two thriving cultures. The Blue Sea Land is still considered sacred, and only those with permission are allowed on it. The Golden Bell rung every day.

20 years ago, a World Noble and his family and servants/slaves decided to take up residence in Skypiea. They arrived in hopes of enslaving these unusual humans who have wings sprouting from their backs, and the tales of a city of gold. The World Noble family has taken over much of Skypiea. Many of Skypiea's citizens have cut off their wings so they may not be captured and enslaved. But the World Nobles do not care. They have turned Skypiea into their mini Sabaody Archipelago. Only those most loyal to them are allowed to be "free". The indigenous people are sold for higher prices than those of Skypiea (even with wings), and continue to protect the sacred land. The citizens of Skypiea and the indigenous people have yet again split. Wappiea is now nothing more than a memory and a legend. There have been rumors of rebellion in recent years.

Midori Island
                    Crews: Blind Duchess Pirates, Garden Pirates

Weather: 80F, fog
                    Current Time: 2pm
                    Island Information: This island was once a flourishing place filled with plants from all over the world, the soil was rich and the people living there thrived. In the past month tragedy has struck the island, leaving it a shell of its former glory. Something has infected the plants there, and the soil as well, leaving the fauna to die off with no ability to plant anything.
                    Plot: Yonko James DuVal has heard from a good friend about the plight of this island, and has traveled from the other side of the Red Line to assist in repairing the damage done. How you interact with him and what is done on this island is all dependent on you.

Henso Island

Crews: Blue Crow Pirates, Kyper Unit, Hellforge Unit

Weather: 85F, sunny
                        Current Time: 1pm
                        Island Information: At first glance, this island doesn't seem very important or even inhabited. As you approach the island, you start to see the remains of marine vessels scattered about, and once you've landed, you seem to be in the home of a Pirate Hideout.
                        Plot: You're running short on supplies when you stumble onto a seemingly safe place to restock, all signs pointing rather glaringly to the fact that you are in a pirate hideout. After spending some time here, however you start to notice some rather extreme oddities.

Arc 6 xxxxxXXX Begins: Page 152; 4/8/2015-7/26/2015

4th Islands of the Grand Line

Papanapple
                    Crews: Thunder Pirates

Weather: Sunny, comfortable
                    Current Time: 10 Am
                    Island information: A rather relaxed, uninhabited island, plenty of fruit and natural vegetation, particularly pineapples. A lake takes up the center of the island filled with a fresh water spring.

Foolshout Island
                    Crews: Cherry Feather Pirates

Weather: Autum, warm, slight breeze
                    Current Time: 10 AM
                    Island Information: This island was the birth place of one of the legendary Revolutionaries, Koala. Much has changed for the island in the years since her departure. Fishmen and humans live in harmony here, with a slight hierarchy system in place. But there is still a layer of crime in the city.
                    The buildings look to be Victorian.

Namakura Island
                    Crews: Blind Duchess Pirates

Weather: Dark, cloudy and always has a gloom. 70F
                    Island Information: The island has been left to destitution, the feudal styled buildings damaged and crumbling. This can be attributed to the Longarm clan, a people born with longer arms that have two joints instead of one in their arms. The people of the island, left in poverty have turned to satanic rituals to save themselves from their fate. Another Sword Saint lives on the island as well.

Hannabal Island

Crews: Blue Crow Pirates

Weather:
                        Island Information: Hannabal Island is the starting point of the Dead End Race. Like Reverse Mountain, there are multiple rivers combining at a mountain and flowing up, though this river ends in a waterfall.
                        Everything looks normal above ground, but you find something peculiar here, whether by ear, or convincing it out of the bar keeper, you enter the secret passageway and find yourself surrounded by other pirates.
                        The next day, board your ship, go up the mountain, and as soon as you are going down the waterfall, the race starts.
                        Fair warning to you all - There are no rules. Anything goes. Winner takes all. Be the first to reach Navarone Island, and 300,000,000 Beli is yours.

Side Archs

Kyper Unit

Your job is to hunt down Keirae Akani and ex-Shichibukai Enishi. Bring them back in chains, or kill them if you must. You know what you have to do. Your promotion is on the line.
                        Island - Epaich Island. Villages and farmers. Spring island.

Marines Branch Base G-10
                        Crews: Salvaggi Unit, Bode Unit, Peace Mains, Hunter Unit, Defense Unit, and Hellforge Unit

With the violent resignation of the former Admiral Akani, The Marines have been called into a meeting. The Fleet Admiral wants to address his concerns, and bring to attention anyone else whom ay want to take actin as quickly as possible. In order to show the world they so easily lost one of their strongest powers, they have covered it up and swept it under the rug.
                        While Kyper is out, the other Admirals, and Vice Admirals will attend the meeting. All Captains within the immediate vicinity will also attend the meeting.

Yonko Meeting
                        Crews: Garden Pirates, The Aegis, Legara Pirates, & Mateo Mihawk

On a discreet island, hidden away, underneath a large sakura tree, the Yonkos are having a meeting. But what about?

Arc 7 xxxxxXXX Begins:Page 191; 7/26/2015-01/17/2016 (1st thread ends here)

Thunder Pirates
                    Crews: Thunder Pirates, Bode Unit

Pirates: You are in between islands at the moment, a peaceful sea around you when you are caught in a trap. Walls have sprung up in the ocean all around the ship, creating a maze. At the end is a marine ship waiting to take you all away.

Marines: You've sprung your trap, but don't think you've won yet, these pirates are clever and may very well still escape if you don't do this just right.

Cherry Feathers
                    Crews: Cherry Feather Pirates, Salvaggi Unit

You dropped anchor for the night, but before you can raise it again in the morning, the entire area around you ship has become a man-made desert. The work of the 'Desert Demon'. You'll have to defeat this sand making marine and her crew to be able to sail away.

Blind Duchess
                    Crews: Blind Duchess Pirates, Daisuke and his poison duo, Peace Mains

You all headed to sleep for the night and things were fine. When you woke up the crew was separated, some for experimentation, others for interrogation, and some just to entertain disgruntled workers (see poison duo). Your goal now is to escape and rescue the others before anything worse can happen.

Blue Crows

Crews: Blue Crow Pirates, Defense Unit

You went onshore at a seemingly safe island only for your ship to be taken by marines. They've sent it to a scrapper and are planning on capturing you as you attempt to save it. In a little less than an hour your ship will be nothing more than driftwood.

Side Archs

Kyper Unit

Your job is to hunt down Keirae Akani and ex-Shichibukai Enishi. Bring them back in chains, or kill them if you must. You know what you have to do. Your promotion is on the line.
                        Island - Epaich Island. Villages and farmers. Spring island.

Marineford
                        Crews: Kyper Unit, Admirals, Shichibukai

Meeting with Fleet Admiral and other Admirals to get caught up on some issues. Afterwards, once the Admirals are done with their meeting, the Shichibukai show up.

Karakuri Island
                        Crews: Hellforge unit, Seeker Unit, Mularski

Dr. Mularski has requested Marines to help protect his home island, but with many of the Marines sent off to capture the rookie pirates, only two units were sent under his command. A rival scientist that joined the NRA has used the Mecha Mecha no Mi to create a giant robot army to attack the capital city, Hiragana of Future Country. He has already created 10 giant robots as tall as utility poles, many mechanical machines and droids to watch activity in the city.
                        By the start of the story, the city will have already been held hostage by him and his robots. His main objectives are capture Harmon Mularski, Destroy Karakuri Academy (which he does before the arch begins), and following a rumor of an item to be hidden on the island (this will not be revealed until Dr. Mularski deems inevitable). The Marines will meet Dr. Mularski at his second lab in the tundra then launch a counter assault on the scientist who would be holding the 'governor' hostage at Town Hall.
                        Weather - The island is a snowy, winter island, but the capital city itself is inside an insulated dome.

Side Arc xxxxx
                        Pm a mod or post in the OOC with ideas, we'll gladly try to fit things into the story

Arc 8 xxxxxXXXBegins: Page 2; 1/18/16-7/22/2016

Plot:

Cherry Feather Pirates
                      Crews: Cherry Feathers

You've dealt the Pirates a hefty blow. Both Gale and Lucia have ended up in the hospital, critical condition each. They are unlikely to see the battlefield again. You will soon arrive at a port to make repairs, and replenish your food supply, which has run out 2 days ago. All over your ship is sand, sand and more sand. It took some time getting that ship off of that sandy beach! The island you've landed at is famous for its mango-flavored delicacies. You've earned your rest for now.

Thunder Pirates
                      Crews: Thunder Pirates

Your captain and your crew have fought valiantly out of the labyrinth. As Casey and Issac Bode fought, Jill and Kiriguya maintained the ship's course, navigating as safely and quickly as they could out of the waters, and Anya and Mira did well to protect the ship from any dangers. Saul reunited with Luffy's daughter, Merda, for a short moment, before engaging in a fight. He wasn't any match for a Marine of her caliber, so he could only throw tricks here and there. Just as the ship came by, Saul yelled for help. Anya threw him a ball of yarn, for which he started screaming his head off, until he remembered what Merda was. Saul jumped on board as Merda was distracted, on their way out of the labyrinth. Casey and Issac were still stuck in combat when Issac and Casey both released surprise attacks, knocking them both out. Saul caught his captain in his arms as she was flung from the frenzy, bruises and burns all over her. He held onto her as the rest of the Marines tried to land on their ship, but Kiriguya and Anya dealt with them swiftly. With their combined efforts, they made it out of the maze, dealing the Marines a heavy blow before sailing on their way.
                      Casey is in a comatose state. You're left stranded at sea with no direction to go, and no land in sight. You've run out of food for the last two days. A visitor may appear before you (calling any Yonko or Shichibukai.)

Blind Duchess
                      Crews: Blind Duchess Pirates

While making your getaway, your ship was damaged by the Marines. Though it's salable for now, the damage is irreparable. You will have to find a new ship to sail on if you want to continue your journey. You land at a mysterious island that's shrouded in nothing but violet fog and a gloomy feeling. Here lives a peculiar being. Beware, for you may lose some limbs...

Blue Crows
                          Crews: Blue Crow Pirates

You have been captured by the Defense Unit. You are on your way to Impel Down #2, which is close to the second Marine HQ. There is no escape. I repeat, there is no escape. Even if there is one, you can't make it out on your own.

Side Archs

Marines

You will be discussing what happened with the 4 rookie pirates, and what is your next plan of action.

Group/Location Here
                          Crews:

To be filled out

Side Arc xxxxx
                          Pm a mod or post in the OOC with ideas, we'll gladly try to fit things into the story

Arc 9 xxxxxXXXBegins: Page 9; 7/22/16-8/22/2016

Arc 10 xxxxxXXXBegins: Page 11-Page 21; 8/22/16-6/27/17

Arc 11 xxxxxXXXBegins: Page 2; 6/27/17-present

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  B L A C K - L I S T xxxxx

THESE PEOPLE ARE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE RP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff