Welcome to Gaia! ::

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY FOLLOWING THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US? (I'm curious)

I AM!!!! 0.32857142857143 32.9% [ 23 ]
I'm an active RPer in this thread, and i just want to click this button 0.67142857142857 67.1% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
d oxxxxxy o uxxxxxk n o wxxxxxw h a txxxxxc h a o sxxxxxi s ?
I t ' sxxxxxt h exxxxxs o u n dxxxxxo fxxxxxo r d e r

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
User Image

Where:
With:
Yet another unusual target, at an unfamiliar place, in an unfamiliar atmosphere. With the bustling of the crowd below her, she felt powerful, standing on top on the roof. The infestations of the world scattered below her, and she sniffed in disgust, the smell of sweat and body odor mixing with nasty sewage and vile hygiene. How beautiful this island must have been before they came along and ruined everything. Especially the World Government. The government could do well to just...well, go to hell. Pirates, on the other hand, as disgusting as they were like the rest of them, were what she idolized. Their loyalty to their flag, loyalty to their freedom, and to their will unhinged by the shackles of law.
And here she was, hunting them. Though she loved them, she needed a way to make fast money. Paying a small price for the good of the future. She kissed the pendant hanging around her neck just as a voice squawked into her earpiece.
"Aileous and Bao confirmed."
She steeled her face, ironing her will. With confidence set in her voice, she looked into her scope and replied.
"Targets confirmed. Standby to engage."
The sniper spotted the blind woman first, then the man. There were some others hanging around them, even one on the roof. But her partner would take care of them, leaving the targets to her. He always did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A spark was nothing to Aileous - she could even hear the ants if she focused hard enough. When Axel decided to show himself, too excited to keep his cover, Aileous chuckled as he dashed this way and that. A bit of a loose cannon, this one.
"Are we to understand, then, that you're not one yourself?" She asked. "How admirable of young folk these days," she said, as if she wasn't still young herself. "All the energy in the world, not to mention all the unrefined and improper manners they use to impress people."
Aileous's ears twitched, picking up on his heart rate. "Relax, Bao, he's not here to steal your bag. Yours, for that matter," she said, inclining towards Eniroshi. "Nor is he a threat. Well, physically, no, but Devil Power? That'll just be a treat to the spectators. Certainly a sight to be seen." The thought of lightning versus special dimension control lit her face up. Would Bao even be able to control lightning in his Room?
Before she could voice her interest, Eniroshi reacted to his bag being...violated by two guys enamored by its animated actions. "Oh really now," she replied when Eni pulled out a cannon and fired it at Bao and Axel. A bunch of kids, this group. She really hoped she wasn't turning into a mother-figure of the ship. What she wouldn't do to have some calming hot tea right now. Aileous jumped out of her seat and disarmed Eniroshi before he could fire another one at her captain. She pulled his arm down and threw him over her shoulder, in the process, pinning his arms and making sure the cannon was out of reach.
"Now, now, no need to be so hasty," chided Aileous. "Bao has just taken well to your friend, he means no harm to him, nor you. I hope you haven't scared our new guest, either."
Either the new boy had saved Bao, or Bao had taken care of the cannonball himself. Either way, the two were probably fine. Aileous smiled a little, her ears now focusing in on the sound of jangling coins up on the rooftop. Yet another spectator. She hadn't realized they had garnered so much attention so quickly. Perhaps they would join them on the ground soon, the jester. Not wanting to call attention to her yet, Aileous kept an ear on jester as she refocused on the crowd around her.

RicanSlam
Rieneka
Rieyeciu
]
shykiller

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
฿℮ηї $αℓα⑂α

I shouldn't be alive...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where:
With:

They moved from the bar to an alley, with Beni trailing behind her friend, leaving a very concerned bartender behind. She hid behind Nakoa as he proceeded to wake the man, who woke yelling and screaming. Around this time, Albia popped up and handed Beni a pocky, out of the blue. She took it wordlessly, nibbling on the end as her cat-like friend pulled out a Marine rifle. Beni bit down on the pocky stick a little harder than she wanted to, but the shock that there was a Marine somewhere on the island was unsettling. Didn't the Pirate God establish this island as an island free of government? Maybe one or two could come in, but not as a whole unit. She pondered this while Nakoa tried to get some information out of the man.
"They'll be after me for sure," he whispered, staring wide-eyed at Nakoa. He trembled now, and not from the cold that blew through the alley. "There's a..a..a weapon," he stammered, licking his lips nervously. "A weapon supposed to duplicate the lost Ancient Weapon. The Marine scientist recruited me at the thought of 'making the world a better place.' I believed in him, ignorant as I was. The further along the project we went, the more I realized what we were creating. He needed my knowledge, my family's history, in order for him to perfectly recreate it...I refused to complete it, and without me, he won't be able to finish it. At least, not perfectly. It can still do vast amounts of damage to the world if he's able to piece the information together..." He mumbled, then drifted off. The man suddenly realized he had been blabbing, and stood up, looking at the three of them, briefly looking at Albia like she was a weird animal.
"I shouldn't be telling you this, this is highly classified information. But they have to be stopped! Somehow, someway! The Yonko need to know, they may be the only ones who can stop this!"
It didn't matter to him now who heard - he needed to get the word out. The way he kept going on and on...Beni wanted to help, but was getting frustrated at him. She needed to know if he could help her or not. She whacked him over the head again with her pistol.
What the hell you want girl??" He whimpered, finally looking - actually looking - at her. Beni anxiously pointed at her bandaged right eye.
"What, you want a replacement?" He squinted his eyes making out what he could of the bandages, then down to her shoulders. He clasped a hand on her right side, feeling the stump. "And a replacement here too, I'm guessing. Well," he proclaimed, suddenly standing straighter as he looked at the younglings. "Even if I were to help you, they wouldn't be ready in another week. It takes 3 days just to gather the tools needed on these islands. When do you think you'll leave the island?" He asked. "Not to mention the rehabilitation you'd have to go through," he murmured, tapping the shoulder. "If you're thinking about leaving tomorrow, you can kiss your new prosthetics goodbye."
Truthfully, they hadn't yet found a crew to join. Saul's looked promising, but with the high-energy of the rest of the crew, it might be a bit too much. Beni wanted to go out to sea again as soon as possible. She looked at Nakoa and Albia, knowing for sure they would stay with her if she did. Beni didn't want to impose on them. She didn't' want them staying for her sake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't want to continue...

korinzu
Flashwulf
Quote:
Akiko Kenichi
Decimo - Vongola
Checkerboard_Muffin
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice

Desirable Smoker

User ImageUser Image

Apparently his whisper wasn't so much a whisper, because Eniroshi suddenly pulled a ******** cannon out of baggy and pointed it right at him. A sweatdrop rolled down the side of the captain's head as he opened his eyes in what was either being 'suprised' or 'excited'. Perhaps even both. As Eniroshi proclaimed out loud that baggy was his, Bao glared at the mounted cannon aimed at him as he scratched the side of his head. "Yo chill what the fu-" a cannon blasted its way towards him, cutting his sentence short as the tatted male frowned and clenched his right hand into a fist. "So that's the way you want to play, huh ?!" he snarled angrily, his mood flipping from an excited one to a pissed of one. As the cannon got closer, Bao reared his right arm behind him and grinned from cheek to cheek, a devilish expression on his face. Right before it hit him the captain would launch his arm in font of him, palm open, and catch the cannon ball in it. He gritted his teeth for a moment as the force of the impact caused his upper body to arch back a bit along with the arm he held it with, but he never lost the grin on his face as his fiery eyes rested right on the blue haired brat who was now being held by his first mate. It almost looked like Bao had hardly noticed her. "STUPID KID" without warning, Bao would thrust his arm back in front of him to launch the cannon ball back towards them at exactly the same speed it had launched with from the cannon. The cannon ball would zoom past both Aileous and Eniroshi as it crashed through one of the windows, assumingly hitting something outside and causing a large explosion that blew wind into the warehouse they where in. Bao stood there with the grin still plastered all over him, glaring at Eniroshi before his expression once more flipped into a neutral/blank look one. "....Yea, Yea. My bad, my bad" he waved his hand in front of him and finally spat out after getting a look from Aileous . "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings man. We cool?" he asked nonchantly, licking the small trickles of blood on the palm of his hand in which he had caught the cannon ball in.

User Image
User Image

Axel "Ashes" Nico
Location-Moon Island
Who I am with-Aileous, two men and a talking bag
Thoughts-Curse my excitement at new knowledge

I'm going to burn my name into the history books

Axel barely had a chance to respond to anything that was going on before having a cannon pointed at him. It seemed the young man did not take a liking to his questions about "baggy". As the cannon was fired he zapped himself away from Bao expecting to see the man do the same. What he saw instead was the man pushing with all his might against and even stopping the cannonball. To add to the excitement the cannonball was shot back to where it came from only whissing past the male and Aileous. Upon hearing the once tough male apologize after Aileous seemed to play damage control was rather funny.

Whipping the dust off himself he stood up and slowly made his way toward the young man and Baggy. " Sorry about that I ment no disrespect to you or ummm baggy." he said bowing slightly. Turning toward Aileous and Bao he rubbed the back of his head before extending a hand slowly. "To answer your question miss Aileous no I am not a marine. My name is Axel Nico and I enjoy studying Devil Fruit and their effects. When I see one that is truly unique I tend to get a surge of energy and can't help myself." he said laughing slightly

From the ashes shall grow new fruits of knowledge

((Woot semi bleh post If I need to edit let me know))

HellDevilsTears

Rieyeciu

Rican Slam

ShyKiller

Skilled Cat

User ImageUser Image

Pa-ru watched as someone came up with a snail and pull off the receiver. His voice started to come out loud and clear to everyone around. "Welcome to the Star Island's Eating contest. Our devilish pirates here will eat, steal, take, fight, or another conniving thing to get the most EMPTY plates. The only real rule is the one with the most plates wins!" The man said as he was getting an uproar of people wanting to watch this. He waved his one hand down the moved it to the people behind the tables ready to start eating. "You have an hour at the start of the bell" He said eyeing the gaint a bit. "So~! On your marks get set~!" He said as he threw his hand up then down as a bell rang in close by to the group.

Pa-ru heard the bell as she started on the plate of food that was in front of her. She was seated a bit fromt he table since it was hard to eat with her fin hitting the table. Of course it might of been more to the fact the peopel who told her to sit there wanted a good view of her? She did not know but all she knew was she needed to eat and get the most. Right?

x
                                                          Location: Star Island- Eating Contest
                                                          With: NPCS pirates, Saul, Red head, others
                                                          OOC : HERE

HellDevilsTears

Checkerboard_Muffin
                                                          Rieneka
                                                          Shigehide
                                                          korinzu
                                                          Decimo - Vongola
                                                          Akiko Kenichi

Quote:

User Image
Eniroshi Yanishiro

Eniroshi knew that his temper got the best of him sometimes, like it had in this situation, but he wanted to stick up for what was his. There was no way he was allowing anyone else to say that Baggy was theirs. The two of them had been together for the entirety of the journey and he was the only reminder he had left of his family. After firing the shot Eniroshi was surprised when the man knocked the ball back to where he had just been. He might of been in some trouble if Aileous hadn't grabbed him.

However, now that he was out of danger he struggled in her hold saying "Oi let me go old lady! I'll bite you!" As this was going on Baggy only sighed as he walked up to Aileous and said "Let the lad go. He is a bit short tempered, but he's just a youngin'. We're quite fond of one another we're a bit of an informal family."

RicanSlam
HellDevilsTears
Rieyeciu
Akiko Kenichi

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Where:
With:

Aileous barely had time to move her head out of the cannon's path before it whizzed pass her. It rushed into the building, creating a giant hole that destroyed almost 2 floors. So much for laying low on this island.
She merely shook her head at the man, severely disappointed in her new captain. She felt a small frustration build in her stomach as she let Eniroshi go, but not before paralyzing both his legs so he'd have trouble standing up. The boy deserved it for calling her an old lady.
"I apologize, Mr. Bag," she replied shaking her head again. "Your fellow is not the only one who needs to restrain himself."
Not wanting to deal with the two scoundrels any more, she turned her attention to one of the more pleasant guests - the boy who called himself Axel. "Well, as long as you're not a Marine, nor a bounty hunter, then I suppose there's no harm. Interested in Devil Fruits, you say? Experiment with Bao and that bag over there as much as you like - I'm no special Devil like those two." She stated, waving her hand.
As the three (or four) of them got along, her ears perked up at their surroundings. There was something going on around them - something wasn't right. Aileous squinted her eyes as if she was trying to see better - or rather, hear better.

RicanSlam
Rieneka
Rieyeciu
]
shykiller

Desirable Smoker

User ImageUser Image

A sweat drop rolled down the side of the captain's head as he received a 'look' from Aileous, pretending not to notice as he directed his gaze at the new hole on the wall while she spoke to the kid who now had his legs all wobbly and crap. He noticed in the distant smoke rising up, probably from wherever the cannon had hit, and took a mental note to stay away from that area as much as possible. It was only when his name came up that he snapped his head towards his first mate and Axel, raising a brow as he placed a hand on his hip. "Oh, I'm a devil alright. A devil the likes of which you've never seen ! " He grinned from ear to ear as a devilish growl escaped his lips playfully. He obviously wasn't taking anything serious at the moment. He was seconds away from trying to figure out why Axel's name sounded so familiar, when the wall where the hole had previously been suddenly was sliced horizontally, then vertically from the outside. As if awaiting for a sign, once the wall began to fall and crumble, multiple gun shots rang through the warehouse from all sides, smaller entry's forming at the site of all the damage with multiple masked man entering through them, guns up and pointed at the small crew in the center. Among them was a man covered in portions of bright red armor, a massive axe covered in fresh blood which he held in one hand. On the back of an armor was a single Kanji in a deep black color, the Kanji for death, and his eyes held the glare of a murderer. No one spoke, and everything fell silent for a moment.

After a few seconds, a loud squak could be heard ringing from above as the talking crow from before flew in from one of the multiple man made entries, perching itself on the man's shoulder and giving the captain and his first mate a quick glance. "SQWUAAAAAAAK!!! BAO AND AILEOUS CONFIRMED SQWUAAAK" it chirped as loud as it could, the man in red finally giving a sign of emotion as a cold smirk curved itself upon his lips. "You are all completely surrounded. I don't give a s**t about the rest of you, but I'll be taking the both of your heads with me" his voice sounded like that of a five year old, which didn't fit with his profile at all, but even that was dripping with a venomous animosity. Bao looked at them all confused, eyeing the many bounty hunters one by one before looking at Aileous. "....Is he talking about us ? I feel like he's talking about us" he asked in between chuckles, more then likely because of how the tough looking dude sounded. At the sound of the laugh, the man in red gave an audible growl, multiple clicks ringing through the warehouse once more as they all lifted and hoisted the guns they held, probably miliseconds away from possibly pulling their triggers and burrowing a multitude of bullets into all of them, all at once.

User Image

Skilled Cat

User ImageUser Image

Illy for the second time in her short time here on the Moon or Sun island now. There was a second great boom and it came from the damn pirates below as a wall blew out taking out the building close by. This was always her queue to leave before something else happen. Her guess it was someone else that wanted to fight the Sexy pirate like on the other island. Like hell, she was going to stick around and have almost the whole island here blow up on her like it almost did on the other. As she shook she blinked to see someone strange coming forward with a giant ax. Illy made a face and sighed as she building shook almost taking her off her feet as a crow who was around few in the building to the odd Axeman.

It was not just the axeman as gun shot were everywhere as she rubs her neck and sighed. Now she could not get off the roof without being spotted for sure now. She looked around as the whole place got quite all but the crow show spoke then the man. She blinks and as she heard his five-year-old voice. She could not hold it in any longer. She started to laugh and laugh as she held her side to the point she loses her balance stepping into one of the weaker areas of the roof falling through it. She crashed into something softer than the ground as her laugh softens to a stop to see she was in the middle of the strange pirate group that had guns all pointed at them now.

She slowly looked down to see she landed on the sexy pirate guy. If she did not have white skin already she would of turn whiter as she gave a little wave. "Why do I have my father's luck?" She said ever so softly no louder than her bells jingling off the whole time. With that, her money bag full of bellies from the roof fell down soon after falling into her lap. Her shadow gave a shrug from under Boa as it looks around.

x
                                                                  Location: Moon Island, on a roof-> On Boa
                                                                  With: Boa, Aileous, two others and NPCs, and Axeman
                                                                  OOC : HERE

RicanSlam

shykiller

Akiko Kenichi

HellDevilsTears

Quote:

[

Dedicated Lunatic

SαυƖxxx"ƬнυηɗєяxƓιαηт"xxxUѕσρρ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where:
With:

Saul was shoving the pies down his throat as fast as he could. One hour to get the most plates. That was a lot of chaos which would definitely ensue if pirates were involved, which meant a lot of backstabbing. No sooner had Saul stuffed down 20 plates did a man sneakily make off with the empty plates, only to be seen in the corner of the giant's eye. The man had not walked 3 steps before Saul's giant fist came down on his head, knocking him out cold.
"MY PIES!" He bellowed, glowering at any other pirates who might've thought they could do the same.
"Oooh, looks like Bellweather is out of the game! There goes Bouncing Shanks, it looks like he's just kicking the pies out of everyone's hands and just taking the plates!" Cried the commentator.

Checkerboard_Muffin
Rieneka
Shigehide
Rieyeciu
korinzu
Flashwulf
Akiko Kenichi

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Where:
With:

Aileous heard the robotic bird and the man before he landed. She moved closer to Bao, only for the jester girl to suddenly fall from the sky and land on him. The blind lady quickly went into a defensive stance, unsure if the jester was an enemy or not - her readings told Aileous that she meant no harm. That didn't tell her anything.
Before she could speak, a vibration alerted her to something else that was making its way quickly towards her head. She dodged just as a bullet whizzed by and struck the house behind her.
Now THIS one was hostile. No doubt working with this unknown man.
"Bao, sniper on the roof. I have info on where she is. How do you want to do this?" She asked her captain. That is, if he was still conscious.

RicanSlam
Rieneka
Rieyeciu
]
shykiller
User Image

Axel "Ashes" Nico
Location-Moon Island
Who I am with-Aileous, Bao, Eniroshi, "Baggy", a woman I don't know and some "bad" guys
Thoughts-Dam this is bad

I'm going to burn my name into the history books

Axel fought back a few laughs as the scene unfolded before him with "Baggy" protecting his young friend. Still as Aileuous raised up the point of her not being a devil it raised many more questions for him. However before he was able to asked said questions it appeared the young group were in for a fight. From the wall where the bag cannon had landed a rather large man emerged. The man had a rather large axe spoke of wanting Bao and Aileous's heads. However his voice while full of malicious intent the pitch of his voice did not match it.

Chuckling slightly Axel shifted his eyes away from the man not wanting to make matters worse. Though as if a sign from those above the loud sound of laughter could be heard followed by a woman in a jesters outfit landing on Bao. Having no time to rationalize what was going on Aileous mentioned a sniper on the roof. Carefully Axel made his way toward the man his arms raised above his head. "Excuse me sir but if I may interject and possibly make a counter offer?" he asked placing his arms behind his back. "At least two of these people are valuable to my research. So I ask that you allow us all to go free." he said smiling sheepishly. As he spoke he slowly began to build up a few balls of electricity in his hands. Once he was done charging he quickly tossed the balls into the air.

As the balls rose higher and higher they expanded in a blinding light before sending a bolt down where Axel was. Praying his ploy worked Axel turned back toward the others rushing past them. "Come on he should be thrown off by the bolt and the sniper by the flash. We won't have long so let's get a move on folks." he said his voice panicked

[color=darkred]From the ashes shall grow new fruits of knowledge

((I am back and not sick if I need to edit let me know))

HellDevilsTears

Rieyeciu

Rican Slam

ShyKiller

Bashful Genius

Taven D. Calliet

User Image

The contest started then escalated faster than Taven could blink. A DF User used his power and attempted to swipe some of the Cyborg's stack, but he ended up eating part of the table instead. A few more of the cheaters hurried back to their seats when they saw that Taven was on guard.

The cyborg's jaw became unhinged before he inhaled pie after pie. Everything other than his Brain was cybernetic and fully customizable. Just the night before he had installed the vacuum apperatus for just this occasion.

With his hands free, he silently worked the table to collect more pies. The competition was fierce; Despite how well Taven was doing he was still not in the lead. He would need to kick into overdrive to defeat Saul and the other Pirates.

Location: Star Island with Saul Usopp, Felix, Kenichi, and others
Energy Levels: 100%

HellDevilsTears

Checkerboard_Muffin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items