Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

~Crew member of the Thunder Pirates~

Location: Conomi islands -on the deck of the Thunder Pirates ship-
with: her crew
activity:getting a strange head ache.~

User Image

As time passed, Bee noticed the Cherry Pirates, obviously assumed they were rivals but didn't give them much thought as she was much to herself. While finishing up her notes, Bee simply sat there as she lookec back on what she wrote, making sure she didn't forget any details. "For a rinky dink place I was sure able to write a lot about it..." Bee thought as she strangely enough felt satsiafied. "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" An oh too familiar voice shout out almost made Bee swallow her cigar whole as she looked up from her book, looking absolutely disgusted at the sniper as she leaned in close. Leaning away from Benji, she puffed a cloud of smoke at her face from her cigar. "Oh God....Did we not discuss anything about personal bubbles recently, or did you hit your head?" Bee responded in a mutter, leaning away from Bee before she announced that they were fleeing. as she steadily got up while giving Benji a annoyed glare.

"Good to see you're just fine....Other than that head injury I'm sure..." Bee muttered in a growl between her clenched teeth as she looked up to see her other crew mates, she could say that maybe she felt relieved? Thinking about it as she saw her captain, and the way she interacted with the other pirates, they seemed to have an all right connection, it was hard to tell whether they were friends or rivals...they could of very well been both, in the end, Bee chose not to think about it as she welcomed the captain on board. "It's good to see you guys are alright Captain..." Bee implied with a polite bow and a neutral look on her face as she waiting for her to aboard the ship, along with Benji and the others as she let them get on first before looking back at the Cherry Pirates, quietly observing them before turning to see that the path was clear for her to climb abord where she stood on the deck and placed her notes back in her bag as she then waited for the rest of the crew to get on board as well.

ooc:- - -

User ImageXxXxXxUser ImageXxXxXxUser Image

Mad_Hatted_Minx

Gleaxi
User Image
Kyper "Godspeed" Rochyenkov
"I, who am speed, eradicate."
Party: N/A
Mood: Collected
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyper's eyes went wide as the man too, became airborne. It was wrong. Only he should have free reign in the skies. What the hell was this guy?

This doesn't make sense. No one could block all those direct attacks from my spear attack, not unless....

The Marine let let out a sigh of exasperation as he spoke, the man keeping his distance while seemingly walking on air.

"You really are dangerous, aren't you? I never had a chance to make direct hits. You've been destroying my projectiles with your own body."

Kyper's gaze went from insanity to somber instantly. He stared at the men with intensity. Underneath his feet in the sky, extreme pressure could be felt. Like a gun waiting to shoot. It was all Kyper could think to do. He didn't have a lot of options left here.

"You must be very war torn...experienced...perhaps as I am. he spoke softly, looking down at his own extensively scarred and marred body. It had been a long time since he had felt like this. His body quivered. Adrenaline, dopamine, even dimethyltriptamine were coursing through his body. His heart rate elevated, he began to sweat slightly. Thanatophobia and the possibility he couldn't win this fight set in. Raising his hands to his face Kyper made a fist with his left one and punched it into his open right palm, looking down at them before looking back up at the man.

"If I can just knock him through a loop with the air I can win this. I know he's powerless to stop it, there's nothing he could do to block it. This is what I've been waiting for! It's judgement!

....so why do I hesitate?"

Snapping out of his own train of self-doubt, the pressure below Kyper had grown enormous. It was palpable. Taking a squatting position in the air, Kyper kept his eyes on the man. He didn't have to hit him. Just shoot past near him.

"Well pirate, hope you've found peace."

Then Kyper shot at him as the build up of gravity pressure below him exploded with a massive bang that shattered the windows of nearby buildings. The speed resulting from the burst was insane. Anyone other then the Lieutenant, whom gravity and friction didn't apply to, would've have spontaneously burst into flames from the sheer force placed upon the body. He shot to the right of the man, attempting to use the sheer force of the air from his speed to knock him out of the sky. Against an opponent like this, it was his best game plan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Envy the dead. They know a greater peace than the living could even hope to imagine."

Mad_Hatted_Minx

Vas Mortis

Dedicated Lunatic

฿℮ηї $αℓα⑂α
ϟαüʟ Üṧ◎℘℘

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Where: At the docks, with Cherry Feathers and Thunders

Before Reiner was close enough, Issara had appeared next to them, and Beni ran over to give her a hug. "Issa! Had fun?" She asked, letting go of Issa to take a step back and point at drops of blood that had gotten onto her shirt.
Before Issara could answer her, she ran over to Reiner to give him a hug, but he ran past her, and she tripped on her own feet, falling to the ground as he climbed on top of Saul.
"Umm..."Sweatdrop fell down his head as he lifted his arms to look at where Reiner would be climbing next. A samurai approached them and was exclaiming the exact same thing. His face flushed slightly at the red-headed guy's remarks at how buff he was. "Well, I am a half-giant-dazun..."
Beni got up from where she fell, wiping away a small tear just in time for Reiner to come over and pat her head. She grinned widely, welcoming the feel, until he flicked her nose. She groaned, pouting at him for a second before her face became serious at the words from her captain. They were going to get ready to sail.
Issa grabbed Beni and gave her a huge hug, making her ears tinge red, and smiled into the hug as she gave the sniper a ruffling of her hair. There was no words to explain how happy she was to have been some use to the crew. As she walked towards the ship to untie it, her steps were light and merry.
Saul had just been standing on the side as the Cherry Feathers welcomed back their crewmate and Reiner finally climbed down from his body. He let out a sigh, watching this red-themed guy, seeing how and why this guy would welcome someone like Beni onto his ship. They were both odd, and impolite.
"Capt, I'll get the ship ready-dazun."
He turned to the Cherry Feathers to give them a nod in respect before yelling over to Beni as he ran to his own ship.
"Hey, rascal, take care-dazun!"
Beni threw a pebble in his direction, but instead of hitting him in the face, Saul caught it. She smiled at him and waved farewell. "Reiner, hurry up!"
Saul looked down at the pebble as he jumped onto the ship, causing waves to splash onto the deck, and the ship to bob up and down."A memorial-dazun, eh...?"

Noble Hellraiser

8,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Rentaro Roronoa
"The Immortal"
User Image
Rentaro watched as the captain and Benji left, the latter turning around and giving him a smartass remark. She was such a pain to do with sometimes, it got on Rentaro's nerves. "I can't promise you anything" he said before the captain spoke up about not leaving him behind. He didn't come out here and stall the floating man just to have them get crushed because they waited for him, but the captain was a stubborn woman and he knew he decision was final, so all he did was nod. Now that they had gone and left toward the ship, Rentaro could concentrate on the task at hand, or so he thought. As soon as he was going to try a long ranged attack the body of a marine came into view up in the air. He followed the throw back to an old man with tons of marines knocked out or dead around him. The fight soon escalated, but Rentaro was completely forgotten, not that it was a bad thing, but he found it highly disrespectful. He could have left with the vegetable head before, this was all for nothing and it was such a pain. With a loud sigh of frustration he sheathed his swords and began to jog back to the ship. When he finally came close to the port he took a look toward the other crew, it seemed they had their fare share of goofballs. He made his way on deck and walked past Benji, giving her a soft punch on the arm.

Location ↴
⋐ Back at the ship ⋑
Mood ↴
⋐ Relieved ⋑
Company ↴
⋐ Goofballs ⋑
Where: Cocoyasi Village
With: Fighting Yoji with Kyper
Mood: Worried

User Image

User Image
                                            Shogo raised an eyebrow as his head was now directed into the ground. Once his head made contact with the earth a crater formed. Shogo stuck out from the earth like a flag pole face first. He released a low sigh of frustration as he pulled his head out of the earth. Once he was back on his feet he watched as Reiner fled and covered his escape with a wall of flames. Shogo would take his time maneuvering around the wall rather than attempting to go through. He had arrived fashionably late to Arlong Park but he had seen enough to know what was going on. His lieutenant had sent the lower grunt force of the marines to their deaths. He gritted his teeth at such an open disregard for the lives of their companions. There was no possible way the marines stood a chance when they were only armed with normal weapons. He pulled his pocket sized Den Den Mushi to his face and opened the channel. "All marines are ordered to retreat and evacuate citizens to safety at Marine HQ. There are numerous high level bounty pirates along with logia class devil fruit users. Marines are encouraged not to engage enemy unless properly armed with sea stone weapons and bullets." Shogo stated into the comm channel ordering the retreat of the severely under equipped marines.

Shogo watched his lieutenant fly into the ocean, his eyes widening underneath his glasses because he knew what the marine was intending to do. "Tch...raining heavy artillery on the island is not the way to conduct justice...Now I'm going to have to explain to the superiors why Kyper thought it was a great idea to risk marine personnel and civillain's safety."He said rubbing his temples in frustration from his subordinates lack of care for those around him. He knew Kyper believed in the ways of absolute justice, though he was never told why. Shogo had allowed Kyper to join his unit in hopes of changing the mans outlook on justice. Shogo pushed his glasses back into place as he watched his lieutenant fire off at the old man.

Shogo's eyes widened beneath his glasses as he recognized who the old man was. "Stand down Lieutenant Kyper! The old man is an ex pirate from the Grand Line! Yoji D. Dreyar!" He called out to his lieutenant through his Den Den Mushi. Shogo watched as his lieutenant ignored his call and continued his charge towards the old man. Shogo looked to the abandoned cannon next to him. The cannon unit had obviously fled when they realized they didn't stand a chance. Shogo picked one of the cannonballs up from the stack before reeling his arm back. "Meteor Fist!" He roared before releasing the cannonball at Yoji. He reached back into the pile and repeated the process, launching wave after wave of cannonballs in an attempt to keep the old man from seriously injuring his lieutenant. He could see the pirates from earlier escaping to their ships, but Yoji was the biggest threat to the marines at the time.

---------Monkey D. Shogo---------
Punching Solves Everything

Immortal Traceur

Gleaxi
User Image
Kyper "Godspeed" Rochyenkov
"I, who am speed, eradicate."
Party: CPT Shogo
Mood: Somber

Faster.
Faster.
I have to be faster.

Sound was distant as Kyper shot at the pirate, he was moving almost past the barrier of it.
But even in the silence the surrounded his movements, he heard his superiors orders.

In an instant, his body veered into a half circle right and avoided the pirate completely as well as the cannonball flying right past him. Coming to a complete halt in the air. As he stopped quickly, the force of the air behind him followed him, ripping trees from the ground and throwing them around. He looked down at his Captain with a glare. But there was nothing he could do. His orders were final.

"Aye, sir." He replied half heartedly before turning back to the pirate he had just been about to engage. His eyes were cold and empty as he stared at the man who had single handedly stopped his attacks. In the back of his mind, he knew he wasn't strong enough to beat this man yet. Maybe someday. But not now. And it bothered him a lot. How was he supposed to uphold his purpose in life if he couldn't slay evil? Nothing worse then being strong but not strong enough. It only prolongs the inevitable conclusion.

"It seems we cannot continue this here. But I promise this will not be our last conversation. I will personally make you pay for your many crimes against the World Government."

His eyes gazed towards the ocean now as he continued to speak. His stomach sank as he realized the pirates he had been fighting here would escape. They were going to escape and there was absolutely nothing he could about it. He clenched his left fist tight and held it up to his face as he talked. Not making eye contact with the old man anymore.

"Make sure you read your paper often. You just sent those people to their death by giving them maps and Log Poses. I will hunt them down and destroy them all. I will display their corpses in the street as a final warning and this poor age of piracy will die."

Lowering himself to the ground he put his hands in his pocket as he began to walked over to his Captain. His mind abuzz with what just happened.

"There will be a new world where man will live in peace. My bloody fists and power assure its creation. I will dispense the doctrine of justice to the old order."

"To touch heaven, only to be violently torn away from it. There is no greater hell than that.”"

Mad_Hatted_Minx

Vas Mortis

The_Real_Mojache

Demonic Shade

Yoji D. Dreyar

~Location: Arlong Park>>Gone
~Company: Kyper, Shogo
~Thoughts: Kids these days... no respect for their elders.
~Condition: 100%

Yoji didn't even have to look to know that the swordsman had left the area. It was good, less people to worry about. It seemed his opponent was having some kind of internal crisis, though Yoji really couldn't think of why. It seemed that this boy had been through a lot more than even Yoji could tell. The old man couldn't really do anything though, being on opposite sides of this fight. Yoji maintained his position as Kyper brought himself around from whatever internal argument he was having. Before Kyper struck, Yoji noticed another presence enter the area, none of the ones from before, which was good. He readied himself to dodge the incoming body, but then the Lieutenant changed directions, bringing Yoji's attention to the cannonball that was being lobbed at him. "Oops." He said, kicking the air in a way that moved him out of the flight path of the cannonball.

He dodged a few of the others that were lobbed at him, his hands sliding into his pockets. This was easy compared to what could have been happening. "Monkey D. Shogo! You should teach your officers to respect their betters." He yelled down at them, before seeming to disappear from sight. There one moment, gone the next. In reality he had used his geppo and soru to drop down onto the deck of one of the ships left behind by a different crew. It had started drifting out to sea after one of Kyper's attacks had sliced the rope attached to the anchor. He stayed out of sight until the ship was far away enough that he couldn't see the forms of Kyper or Shogo on shore. "You're right kid, this won't be the last time we meet."

((AAAANNNDD Yoji is done. No more posts for Yoji, this is how escapes, no if ands or butts about it))

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Ryota couldn't help but laugh as the Raitoningu-Chan referred to him as smoke, it was fitting considering that was pretty much what he was. He began to make his way when another super cute female spoke to him. Was this whole ship ran by women?! How amazing would that be! Ryota would never want to leave this ship if that was the case! Shaking his head, that idea was very silly, not that an all female ship was, but he was getting ahead of himself. It was time to help get this ship outta here!

"Aye! Lets get this adventure moving!"

With that, Ryota began to do whatever he could to help speed up what was needed to get done. He'd never taken part in setting sail, he'd usually always been thrown a bucket and a mop or did whatever he could to stay hidden. Usually staying in his smoke form within a box or barrel helped out quite a bit with that issue.

||OoC:Short post, sorry, brain just shut down||
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Gleaxi

Demonic Shade

User Image
Casey "Thunder Goddess"DuVal
{Where I'm at:The Legion: On Deck}∞{Who I'm With:The crew}∞{My Thoughts:Time to get going.}
{Condition:97%}

ϰϰϰ

Casey nodded with a smile at Bee when she passed the woman. The navigator of her crew was probably the second quietest person of the group. She seemed to keep to herself, but was still very capable when she was needed, so Casey didn't mind. Considering the rowdy bunch that made up her crew, it was nice to have a couple quiet people as well. She made her way aboard, scanning the deck to confirm that the whole crew had made it. Ren had made it back to the ship as well, which was great. Once she knew they were all there, she smiled. "Alright, let's get this ship moving!" Her eyes glanced over to the other ship, seeing that their whole crew was getting ready to cast off as well. It looked to her like everyone was going to make a clean getaway, thanks to that old man. As her crew hurried to get the ship moving she turned towards their newest member. "So, Kemuri-kun, what are you good at anyways?" She had invited him onto the crew without a qualm, knowing that there were a few different things he could do to help them, but it all depended on what he could do. Of course she didn't even know his name, but he didn't know anyone on the crew, so it only seemed fair.
ϰϰϰ

{Ooc: You don't have to post back, Boston, I just wanted to kinda get the idea going that she was gonna get them all introduced once they got on their way}
User Image
Krystal ◕ J. ◕ Read
18,000,000 Beli

Krystal hit herself on the head at the sudden realization that in all the commotion that they had never ended up getting any oranges. Oh, well, she thought to hereself, At least we'll be able to get some in Loguetown before heading for the Grand Line. Running up the gangway, she joined everyone on the ship. Waving, she called to Sual saying "Thank you, Mr. Half-Giant for bring Beni back in one piece!" She then turned to look over the rest of the crew, who despite all the commotion had come out unscathed. Shaking her head, she said, "I don't know whether to be relived or surprised that no one needs patching up after all that."

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser Image

THE PIRATE GOD

He stood next to the man frozen in place, looking over at the docks, watching two pirate ships leaving the island. The man had not moved for a while now, and it seemed like he wouldn't be returning. His mind wouldn't at least.
Lifting a hand to rest on Render's shoulder, the Pirate God's figure glimmered with gold, a bitter look on his face as he said the words.
"History Extraction."
The young red-haired man vanished from view, and memories of him vanishing with him.
"Welcome "Render "Tremor Fists" Scarlet," He said, stretching his arms out to the side. "I have invited you to remain in my temple for as long as you wish. Everything you could ever wish for is here. consider yourself my honored guest."
(SageSlayer has not posted in a week.)

Vas Mortis
Gleaxi
ReneeMustang
Ishuzi
K1llLaK1llMe
Dr Jecko Gruntyforcer
Furious Intensity
SageSlayer
Shipping Up To Boston
Decimo - Vongola
The_Real_Mojache
Goku Wukong
Xymanore
Immortal Traceur

Dedicated Lunatic

ᕮ᙭ᙅᕮᖇᖘTᔕ ℱᖇ〇ᙢ THE ᗰᓮᔓᑌ ᙢᓰᔓᘮ ᘉᕮᙡᔕᖘᗩᑭᕮᖇ

"The infamous bounty hunter Kamohaoli of Ryugu Kingdom delivered 1000 pirates to Conomi Island's Marine base, including one Kasuga "Crimson Moon" of the Midnight Pirates. He has been in the World Government's good favor since then as he continues to please them with his captures."
"During the recent fight at Conomi Island, several pirates were able to make their escape, including the Thunder Pirates and Cherry Feather Pirates, who seem to have coerced together in kidnapping Beni Salaya, a daughter of a Marine. We do not understand the reasoning behind this outrageous act, other than to test the Marines' patience with these pirates." (they left out the details that she was firing at the Marines)
"To strengthen Loguetown's forces, the Marines have called East Blue's Aruban Unit to join Loguetown's Unit in hopes of stopping these pirates from entering the Grand Line, as it will be much more difficult to catch them once they do. Their forces will be stronger than ever." (In actuality, a rogue pirate has been causing trouble with the Marines on Loguetown, rendering them unable to fight, but they're not going to announce it to the world)
"Conflict between the World Government and one of the Shichibukai has grown strained as interests collide. The Shichibukai is threatening to resign, resulting in the loss of a powerful ally for the World Government. This, however, does not necessarily mean bad news for them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BOUNTIES THAT HAVE INCREASED/DECREASED
Casey "Thunder Goddess" Duval - 37,000,000 → 38,000,000
Reiner "The Cherry Bomb" Long - 38,000,000 → 40,000,000
Saul "Strong Arm" Usopp - 150,000 → 500,000
Kamohaoli D. Tsunami - 45,000,000 → 80,000,000
Ryota Kubacki - 0 → 100,000
Hanbei Matsudaira - 15,000,000 → 20,000,000
Issara "Bloodbath" Kiwaro - 30,000,000 → 34,300,000
Benjamin "Sureshot" Flam - 20,500,000 → 23,000,000
Rentaro "The Immortal" Roronoa - 28,000,000 → 30,000,000

[END OF EXCERPTS]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(The Cherry Feather Pirates have picked up a 1st Mate during their adventures between the 1st and 2nd arc.
The Thunder Pirates have accepted Ryota Kubacki as their Doctor)

======================================================================
TIME SKIP = 1 MONTH
The Marines have not taken kindly to this new generation, and have placed a second Headquarters in Loguetown. With the increase of marines stationed in the town, the trip to Reverse Mountain has become dangerous for those who sail under the Jolly Roger. Will our crews manage to leave the island once they land there? Or will they be captured like many of the pirates before them?
The island is swarming with Marines. Luckily for you, no one is on outlook at the docks, so you are able to bring your ship in. However, shopping for necessities will be difficult. How will you make your way into the town? Put on a disguise?
It is early summer, at 12 PM. The temperature is 95F, with cloudy skies, and very humid outside.
Good luck.
SECOND ARC - BEGIN

Shy Gaian

Lucia Salvaggi
User Image

Lucia sat slumped over, her arms stretched out across her desk at unit HQ. She had already finished the morning's paper work, most of it the usual finalization of arms supply requests and notifications of a few small time pirates that had been captured during the night on their way to the grand line. The one interesting thing being another reported sighting of that 'reaper' punk, but that had turned out to be a false alarm. Despite the secondary headquarters being up and running now most of the desk work still came through her unit's building for simplicity sake.

The Aruban unit was great to have around, the extra manpower seemed to do well to spook away most of the low threat pirates, aside from the crazy or stupid ones that thought they would be able to sneak or charge through. Plus it had the added bonus of getting to meet Captain Shogo whom Lucia found to be enjoyable to work with, although his lieutenant came off really intense, often feeling like he was breathing down her neck in spite of the rank difference.

Her stomach growling at her was the last signal she needed, pushing herself up from her desk and stretching. She had skipped breakfast this morning to investigate the reaper sighting. "I'm gonna go get something to eat, anyone wanna come with? My treat." She asks, a wide smile crossing her face as she grabs her coat from the rack and drapes it over her shoulders. She knew exactly where she wanted to go too, her favorite restaurant in town, a little place right on the sea front.

(ooc: Ahhhh hope this this okay for a first post, its pretty late so if I need to touch up anything just say so in the ooc and I'll tweak it when I get up.)

Demonic Shade

User Image
Naji ▪ "The Reaper" ▪ Kaen
{Where I'm at:Loguetown}∞{Who I'm With:no one}∞{My Thoughts:Too easy.}
{Condition:100%}

◊◊◊

A marine patrolled down a side street, his expression one of boredom. He had patrolled down that same street three times that day already, and was ready for his shift to be over for the day. They had been made to do more patrols lately thanks to some pirate that was causing them all kinds of trouble. The Marine yawned and leaned against the wall of a building. He looked up as a cloaked figure came down the street, hood covering their face, but a scythe strapped to a holster on their back. The marine reached for his den den mushi, getting ready to call in for back up. The figured lifted a hand, and a blue sphere surrounded the area they were both standing in. The marine put a hand in his pocket for the mushi and it was gone. He looked up at the figure, eyes wide. "I really can't have you calling me in..." A male voice came out from under the hood. The figure was holding the den den mushi, tossing it in the air and catching it. "I wonder what they'll do this time..." The voice said again, as the figure's free hand lifted the hood of his cloak so it fell back. Naji ran a hand through his hair, careful not to get his rings caught in any of the knots that might have formed. The marine just stood there frightened. This was the man that had been terrorizing the marines for months, preventing them from doing their jobs properly. "Well, either way, another head to add to the pile." His voice droned, bored with what was happening.

"Fall apart" Naji drew his scythe from its holster, and slashed. He didn't even have to move the distance between them, his abilities allowing him to cut things at a distance. The marine stood wide eyed as his head popped from his shoulders. His arms flailed and he looked down at his own body extremely confused. He should be dead, but he wasn't and that was even scarier. "Don't worry, being headless won't kill you, but starving for a few weeks because your body can't eat without a head might." Naji walked over at that point, sliding the handle of his scythe back into his holster on his back. He grabbed the marine's head by its hair, kicking the body so it fell over, limbs moving oddly, due to the fact that the marine was having a hard time figuring out how to move it now that he wasn't attached to it. Naji pulled his hood back over his head, looking at the head in his hand as the blue sphere disappeared. He wrapped a piece of cloth around the marine's mouth to keep him from yelling out, before putting him in a satchel that was over his shoulder. "Now play nice and I might feed you, misbehave and you'll starve." He said bluntly, before leaving the body twitching on the street, and heading out into the crowded main streets of Loguetown,
◊◊◊

Quote:

(Ooc:First Naji post, I hope its fun to read!)
User Image

ℬ℮ᾔנαღїηα "$υґℯṧнøт" ℉łαღ

User Image
Company: Thunder Pirate Crew

It had been a whole month since leaving Conomi Island in complete disarray. The rest of the crew had had to deal with Benji's crazed excitement when the newspaper arrived on deck. When she had seen that her bounty had gone up, it took a lot of bonks on the head from Ren to get her to stop dancing around like a lunatic. And hugging Bee had turned out to be a bad idea: the cigar burn on the side of her neck had left a tiny scar. But thus was the hazard of being Benji, and after lots of yelling and raging and bean bags being shot, things had settled down for a relatively pleasant sail to Loguetown.

They had been careful and quiet when docking, making extra sure that there weren't any marines around. Well, everyone ELSE had been quiet, Ren had basically sat on Benji while covering her mouth to keep her from giving their position away. Once they were docked, that had ended with Benji licking his hand to make him remove it.

Casey had warned everyone about staying under the marines' radar while on the island getting supplies, so they shouldn't have been surprised when she came out onto the deck. Wearing a Groucho Marx mask, one of Bee's cigars (unlit) hanging out of her mouth, and baggy black clothes that covered her entire body. "Tada! I'll blend right in!" she declared proudly, forgetting for the moment just how hot it was outside and how much hotter black clothes would make it. "How do I look?" She waggled her eyebrows with a grin, shuffling to the center of the deck in her too large "disguise".

User Image

Quote:
Vas Mortis
Gleaxi
Shipping Up To Boston
Nyaoni

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers