Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Leon “Frostbite” Magress

”My blade will be one to pierce the heavens”

Mood: Tired With: Blue Crows, Feather Pirates, remaining Whallops

Leon held his swords up in preparation for Gelgimash's attack, but was shocked when another force sent the man flying over the edge of the deck. Leon ran to look over the side and saw that it had been Arlyn who had attempted to throw the captain overboard. The two were hanging over the edge, and in horror he watched Gel kick Arlyn into the water.

"YOU SON OF b***h!" He yelled moving to where he was hanging off the side of the ship. His hand glowed blue as he was about to freeze the man for what he had done, but he was surprised again as a torrent of water erupted upwards. The torrent contained Arlyn, who grabbed Gelgimash again and used his speed and momentum to break the railing and plunge them both underneath the water.

Leon attempted to process what he had just witnessed. Clearly there was more to Arlyn than he wanted them to know about, but could he truly be a merman?

One way or another he would find out later. For the moment it appeared that Arlyn would be ok, but there were still pirates to send packing. turning back to strawberry he quickly cut down the pirates that were attacking her, turning them into ice sculptures before destroying them with several more slices. "Nobody is taking the Blue Crow's Superstar" He said calmly before putting his hand to his mouth.

With a slight cough he looked down at his palm. Blood. He had pushed his body to far with the fighting as he fell to one knee, gripping his swords tightly as he breathed heavily. This had to end soon, it was time for Erika to spoil the surprise she was so excited about.

"Erika! The Finish Line is in sight! It's time for whatever you've got planned! Arlyn! Giant man! get back on board, it's time to win this race!" He managed to yell before standing again, shaking slighty from fatigue. He was tired and he couldn't fight anymore, but there weren't many invaders left, and he knew he could count on Shara to take out the Feather Pirates captain.

"Strawberry, if you'd be so kind as to defend for the last leg of the race, I'd be in your debt. my body can barely move, but I can damn well bluff it" He said as he stood up and took his stance. He had to stay strong, he was the Captain for God's sake and no matter how bad it hurt he wouldn't back down
Grim Skies

Liiroy Jenkins

Gantenbaine

Excaplay

Nazedi

shykiller

II L o y a l t y II

Checkerboard_Muffin

Original Phantom

User Image
Strawberry ''Superstar'' Cotton

" Tomorrow is mine!"

Strawberry watched Arlyn tackle Gelgimash overboard from a hole a pirate's sword had created on her hair barrier. If they would take care of the captain the rest should be easy! But gelgimash managed to grab the edge of the boat and Kick Arlyn to the water! ''NO!'' Strawberry yelled. He was gonna drown! Strawberry couldn't do anything, she was a devil fruit user and was defending for her life right now. But Then Arlyn leapt out of the water like a dolphin and slammed Gelgimash overboard. There was no way a human could do that!

But then Leon cut the men who were trying to harm her and asked if she could defend the boat for the last stretch, since he was out of steam. He trusted her that much? ''Ok, i'll do it! Time to get serious!'' Strawberry said. She was not gonna let him down. ''Hairball!'' She shouted as her hair wrapped itself around her until she was a spiky wheel shaped ball, and started rolling at high speed. She kept cruising around the deck, colliding with every enemy pirate still on board and knocking them overboard. It was like a wheel of doom! But after pretty much every enemy wad defeated by the crews efforts, strawberry unwrapped herself and collapsed on to the deck. ''Uhhh...Heads spinning...'' She said, her eyes replaced by spirals.

"I will ignite
Dancin' through the fire around me
I'll never stop
You'd better hide
Now I'm in the mood for a fight!
You won't know what hit you
When I spin around
Leave you in my dust
Then
BANG BANG
DOWN DOWN!''

Where: Hannabal island, race
With: Blue crows
What: Excited

{ OOC: }

Grim Skies

ArthurDeschain

Gantenbaine

Excaplay

Nazedi

shykiller

II L o y a l t y II

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ᕮ᙭ᙅᕮᖇᖘTᔕ ℱᖇ〇ᙢ THE ᗰᓮᔓᑌ ᙢᓰᔓᘮ ᘉᕮᙡᔕᖘᗩᑭᕮᖇ

Blue Crows were closing in on the finish line, the only pirate ship left that was arriving. Lo, she sailed in, and the island cheered! To be awarded for their bravery and slyness, they were awarded the money promised at the beginning.

[END OF EXCERPTS]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

======================================================================

TIME SKIP = 3 WEEKS

Each of you are on a separate path of Paradise, and each of you have been caught in a trap described below. Start at the moment before you're caught.
REMINDER
If you get caught, you get caught, there's always a way for your crew to bust you out. (UNLESS you DO want your character to be caught and taken away from the crew for some character/plot development lol)

Thunder Pirates' Route
Marines: Bode Unit, and Alex C. Nico

Your ship is out in the waters, peaceful, quiet, nothing for miles and miles. From out of the water shoots walls upon walls in all directions. A maze has been constructed in a blink of an eye! You'll have to find your way out of the maze, and find the island that contains the controls of the maze.
(much later you will realize that it's a man-made mechanical island.)
Bode Unit - use this maze to your advantage, especially with your sniper, your guns, your Data Data fruit.

Cherry Feather Pirates
Marines: Salvaggi Unit

In the morning, where you've dropped anchor, has suddenly gotten your ship surrounded by man-made desert land. There's no way out. Even though you're facing only one captain and an ensign, DO NOT TAKE THEM LIGHTLY.
Pirates and Marines - use your brains and your brawns.

Blind Duchess's Route
Marines: Monkey D. Daisuke, The Poisonous Duo, and the Peace Mains

Oooo, this is a tricky one, this! You've got the Pirate King's son, the Peace Mains, AND two crazy brothers after you!
While you've been sleeping, Aito used his Gasu Gasu Fruit to lull everyone into a deep sleep as the Marines moved your crewmates into a building with different rooms. Suichi, Tristus, and Dorian faces off the poisonous duo; Jack, Cherise, Skyler, and Petra face off the Peace Mains' Captain; Aileous faces off Daisuke. Flora, Ariel, Same, and Sorin are locked in yet another room to be experimented on for their unusual characteristics/features/good looks(?), strapped to separate tables, cuffed with seastone.
The building that you're in is an island in of itself. If you were to open a window, you'd look down and you'd just see the ocean for stretches and stretches. You wouldn't even see the Marine ships, which are docked underneath the base, large and wide enough to hold 200 Marine ships. The building is 100 stories tall, and at least 1000 miles wide.

Blue Crow Pirates
Marines: Defense Unit

You are in a pickle. The defense of this unit is literally off the chainzzzz. Even the lower class Marines have a strong defense as well as a strong offense.
To start, there are no bodies of water large enough for your merpeople to cause enough water damage. Most of your attacks will be unable to penetrate their defense, and each second you waste, your ship is in danger of joining the scrapyard. You have 30 minutes before they start to crush it to bits. At 40 minutes, the ship is still somewhat repairable. at 50 minutes, you're gonna need a new ship.
(I will roll a 6-sided die after those "30 minutes" are up. 1-3, crushed, 4-6, not crushed. Steal a Marine ship if you have to, get a new ship made later.)

Side Archs

Marineford - Kyper Unit and Shichibukai

Meeting with Fleet Admiral and other Admirals to get caught up on some issues. Afterwards, once the Admirals are done with their meeting, the Shichibukai show up. (Some of you may show up early if you want, some ditch, you're shichibukai, what do you care lol)

Karakuri Island - Dr. Mularski's Island (Hellforge Unit, Seeker Unit)

Dr. Mularski has requested Marines to help protect his home island, but with many of the Marines sent off to capture the rookie pirates, only two units were sent under his command. A rival scientist that joined the NRA has used the Mecha Mecha no Mi to create a giant robot army to attack the capital city, Hiragana of Future Country. He has already created 10 giant robots as tall as utility poles, many mechanical machines and droids to watch activity in the city.
By the start of the story, the city will have already been held hostage by him and his robots. His main objectives are capture Harmon Mularski, Destroy Karakuri Academy (which he does before the arch begins), and following a rumor of an item to be hidden on the island (this will not be revealed until Dr. Mularski deems inevitable). The Marines will meet Dr. Mularski at his second lab in the tundra then launch a counter assault on the scientist who would be holding the 'governor' hostage at Town Hall.
Weather - The island is a snowy, winter island, but the capital city itself is inside an insulated dome.
(One or two Shichibukai may decide to ditch the meeting to help Dr. Mularski out)

Serenity - The Aegis Pirates

Your crew has encountered a traitor of the very meaning of 'family.' Selfish and greed, revenge and vengeance. Where is the peace? Decide what you will do with Cecil, and never look back.
(Shichibukai Bloodwolf may or may not appear, if needed)

Revolutionaries - secret base

Keirae and Enishi have been picked up by the Revolutionaries after their battle with Kyper and his Lieutenant. Soon they will be going over their plans to bring the World Government on their knees.
The island itself is hidden away, its magnetic field almost undetectable, unless you're looking for all the right clues. A beautiful spring garden, but you must wait for the low waters before you approach, or it may not bode well...

SEVENTH ARC - BEGIN
Gleaxi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Nazedi
Immortal Traceur
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Grim Skies
Flashwulf
korinzu
Xenatome
ArthurDeschain
x. gaara boy .x
Vas Mortis
shykiller
Liiroy_Jenkins
Excaplay
Sonicalkeracs
Jether-the-freak
Rieneka
Dat Cancer
Robotic Mirabelle
undefined messenger
Akiko Kenichi
Fatal Harbringer
Vamp_from_hell
xoFlutterShyox
The x Final x Boss
The Thirst Is Real
Munchlars
Checkerboard_Muffin

Demonic Shade

User Image
Casey "Thunder Goddess"DuVal
{Where I'm at:The Legion}∞{Who I'm With:Thunder Pirates}∞{My Thoughts:What in the devils name is happening?}
{Condition:100%}

ϰϰϰ

Papanapple island had been good for her crew. They managed to stock up a serious amount of food and water, once Casey had shone them the lake at the center of the island. Benji had of course asked what she had been up to on her own and all Casey could tell the sniper was that she learned a little more about the world. It had been calm sailing for the past three weeks, and looked like there would be at least a couple days more before they reached land. Of course that's when everything went to hell in a handbasket.

Casey had been up on the deck, practicing with her fruit abilities. She was trying to get a higher voltage than she was currently capable of by using a rubber dummy to absorb the electricity she produced. Benji had been nice enough to rig it up for her, and it seemed to be a capable practice item. The ship was sailing just fine, open ocean all around them, the wind catching the sails well enough to keep them moving at a good pace. Without any warning, something shoots up from the water directly to the right of the ship, spraying the deck with water, another shoots up on the left, with the sound of more quickly following, quickly shadowing the deck. Casey turned from her dummy, eyes widening at the sight of walls all around them, and one very nearly scraping the hull of the ship. "What the hell?" She asked no one, confused by what she was seeing all around the Legion. Walls were everywhere, the spaces between wide enough for the ship with some room to maneuver but not enough room for two ships. She could see a break in the walls to the right farther ahead, but could see another wall beyond the break. "Benji! If you aren't in that crows nest right now so help me." She called out, hoping her sniper was where she always tended to be. The crow's nest of the ship was about the same height as the walls surrounding it, and maybe the sniper could see something from up there.
ϰϰϰ

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Rieneka
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Nazedi
Excaplay
Liiroy_Jenkins
shykiller

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
User Image
d oxxxxxy o uxxxxxk n o wxxxxxw h a txxxxxc h a o sxxxxxi s ?
I t ' sxxxxxt h exxxxxs o u n dxxxxxo fxxxxxo r d e r

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

After her encounter with the swordsman, who had promptly stalked back to his ship, swearing and cursing up a storm at her, she joined her crew with the still unconscious Sorin and a rather excited yet worried Tristus. Upon being explained what Tristus had on his mind, she stated, "We don't really stand for anything. But if you really want a solid answer, the World Government has been rather troubling, ever since its existence. Other than being a pirate to get the attention of the government, it won't do much other than to just send their captains and whatnot after me. But if I were to bring every island onto its knees at my command, it would garner the attention of the government, and get them to come to me headon. The idea had just come to me, to be honest. It may not be a good idea to have them notice me and put me on the "kill list" immediately...If you do not sit well with that idea, then by all means, your opinion is your opinion. If you want a ride off the island, you are free to come aboard."
Tristus had seemed reluctant at first, but showed his interest in protecting Same. The fishgirl, had of course, showed disdain for the man. Aileous thought it was a wonderful addition to the crew, Same's opinion aside. Then there was the deal with Sorin, who was still recovering from his wounds.
Hopefully in the morning, he would be well.
Unfortunately, that would not be the case.
Aileous groaned as she woke up. She felt as if her slumber was so deep she would never wake. It was even hard for her to open her eyes, not like it would make a difference. As she came to, she noticed that she was lying on a cold floor, not her warm soft bed on the ship. Aileous extended her senses, and found that she was in a rather large room that was closed off. There was a door, but she believed it to be locked. Whoever her captor was, of course they wouldn't want her getting away.
She got up in a sitting position on the floor, still rather groggy, and it finally hit her that she was alone. Where was her crew?
At the top of one side of the wall were windows, perhaps one-way? Maybe someone was watching her at that moment.
"Hello...?" She uttered.

Gleaxi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
The x Final x Boss
x. gaara boy .x
Liiroy_Jenkins
Nazedi
Akiko Kenichi
Munchlars
User Image

A leopard can never change it's spots or so they say

XXXX Vice Admiral Monkey D. Daisuke XXXX

The Spotted Killer

Nearby Island
Who I am with-Captain of the Blind Duchess Pirate Crew

♘♞♘♞♘♞♘♞

Daisuke sat in the office of the ship his mind carefully planning out everything that could go wrong. So far his first mission had been going off without a hitch which immediately caused concern for him. Aito was able to use his knockout gas without killing anyone and even assisted in hauling the Blind Duchess crew. However that didn't mean things couldn't turn from great to awful in a matter of moments. Over the past few weeks he been looking over the files of the Blind Duchess crew trying to get a feel for them. From everything he had read he knew theyy wouldn't go down without fight. He also knew just how long Aito's gas would last and knew trouble would start soon. Making his way out of the captain he headed down a few flights of stairs before he stopped at a door. From inside the door his hearing could make out the call of "Hello". "Well it seems one of our guests is up. I had better make sure she knows just what is going on." he said unlocking the door. Smiling he opened the door and gave a quick flick of the light switch before shutting the door behind him

In front of him he could see the Captain of the Blind Duchess crew Aileous "Blindstrike" Sdieku. The brown haired was no doubt confused and unaware of what was going on barely making for worthy prey. Finally Daisuke sat down and stared at the woman his eyes checking for any hidden items. "Hello miss Aileous my name is Daisuke and it a pleasure to meet you. Now no doubt you must be wondering where you and where your crew is. Well the answer to both those questions is the same. That answer is of course a Marine Island and we are bringing you in." he said standing up. He leaned himself against a one of the walls before letting out a small sigh. "I am aware of course that our crew will fight to try and rescue you. I am also aware that you will put up a fight for your freedom and will even have witty banter." he said smiling. "However I feel you should know a few things before this battle happens. First off I have on this island two men who are looking for a reason to kill. They will find the weakest member of your crew and kill them without a second though. Second I can stop them from attacking if they become far to hostile for my liking." he said. Slowly he began to pace back and forth his eyes drifting some as he planned how to word his next thought. "Finally I ask that you not put up a fight if not for anyone other then your crew. If you co-operate when the fights break out I will make sure no harm comes to your crew. I know Pirates value the life of their crew mates more then their own so do we have a deal?" he asked holding out his hand.

♘♞♘♞♘♞♘♞

So why do we trust man who changes his "spots" all the time

1_hell_devils_tears_3
User Image

ℬ℮ᾔנαღїηα "$υґℯṧнøт" ℉łαღ

Company: Crew

User ImageMuch to the greenie's dismay, the lack of Jill's partnership in their game had led to Saul's victory and she had been on bathroom clean up duty ever since. Though the even had resulted in some good: a closer relationship with the then bedraggled Jill. After finding out that the outfit the sniper had accidentally ruined in salt water was, in fact, the only one owned by the small brunette, she had been quick to rectify the problem. Not only had she loaned some of her own clothes to the girl, but she had then proceeded to drag Jill shopping for new clothes at every island they stopped at after that, spending some of her own allowance on the expanding wardrobe.

With her daily chores completed for the day, the wild haired sprite was perched in her favorite place: the crow's nest. Not really on the look out for anything at the moment, she had been lounging with her feet propped up on the railing edge while reading the latest "Guns & Ammo" magazine that she had picked up during their last docking when the loud rumble from beneath the ship jolted her attention back to reality. Blinking in confusion, she scrambled to sit up. "Underwater cannons?" she mumbled to herself, stowing her magazine away as she yanked down her goggles.

"I'm here, Cap!" she hollered back down in response to Casey's yell, her head popping up into view as she hoisted herself up to peer out at the strange sight. Walls were rising up out of the ocean on either side of the ship, making her jaw drop in disbelief. "...What the hairy blazes is goin' on?!" she yelped, quickly hoisting herself up the main mast to get a higher stance. "It's a bunch o' walls, Cap! It looks....it looks like a maze or somethin'..." Sure enough, from what she could see, the walls were rising up out of the sea all around them but not in a solid form. They were forming multiple pathways, as if guiding their ship toward something. And anything waiting at the end of something so complicated and one-way couldn't be good.... "Seems fishy...." Stroking her imaginary beard with a thoughtful frown, she squinted her emerald eyes to try and see what the way out could be.

User Image

Gleaxi

Excaplay

Liiroy_Jenkins

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Reineka

Grim_Angel_DarthMalice

Monkey D. Merda
&
Tristan Daria
Devil Fruit Duo Vice Admirals

Location: G-10 Branch Company: Everyone in the meeting Condition: 100% & 100%

User ImageUser ImageHaving been kicked out of the ship's galley yet again, the now bored panther woman had stationed herself at the bow in hopes of seeing their intended target coming into view soon. Her chin rested on her arms as she had them folded over the railing, long black tail swishing lazily behind her as the pair of cat ears drooped. The overhead sun felt nice on her bare back, but the Monkey woman was itching for some action, her lidded golden eyes glazed over as they followed the large loops that a nearby fly was making in the air. Her eyes crossed slightly as it landed in front of her nose, a heaved sigh sending it buzzing away once again.

It had been three weeks since the meeting that had divvied up their assignments, with the request to strike out after her older brother being immediately shot down. Usually she would have merely disregarded the order to stay with the Bode Unit, but seeing as she didn't actually know where to find Enishi she had decided to bide her time for a while. Plus the additional knowledge of having another brother had psyched her up, and she had wanted to learn more about Diasuke as well, so that she would be able to tell the shrimp all about it while pummeling him into the ground.

"Nice tail," came a familiar silken male voice from behind her, a pair of brown eyes studying her jutted rear. One lazy middle finger was raised in response, causing her blonde partner to chuckle as he stepped up beside her and flicked his finished cigarette over the edge. "A watched ocean never roils, you know," he joked, blowing twin streams of smoke from his nostrils as he leaned on the railing and followed her gaze.

Just then, the trap was sprung.

A triumphant laugh rang out as Merda leapt to her feet, ears perking excitedly and she did a funny little pointing dance. "HAHA, IN YOUR FACE, SMOKESTACK!! Let's get this party started, people!!" Hopping up onto the railing in a crouch, she leaned forward expectantly as she watched the maze shooting up out of the water, her nails elongating slightly and digging into the railing in her excitement. Shaking his head a bit at her eagerness, Tristan's own mind couldn't hold back it's own small tinge of anticipation as his sunglasses covered eyes gazed out at the exit. There was a certain buxom brunette that he was hoping wouldn't be too pissed off at him from the capture... "Orders, Captain Bode?"

OOC: Let me know if there's something that doesn't work in the post!

Nazedi

Gleaxi

Grim_Angel_DarthMalice

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Issara Kiwaro
“Bloodbath”

╚══════════════╝

❥Location: Crimson Orchid
❥Company: Crew

"Well this is a slight dilemma..."

The crimson haired captain stood on the deck with her hands on her hips, surveying the odd new scenery surrounding the ship. Where the broad expanse of water had been the previous night when the anchor had been dropped, there was now nothing but sand. Somehow, during the course of a few nighttime hours, land had seemingly grown up around them. Leaving the Cherry Feather crew completely stranded in the middle of nowhere with no other visible signs of life.

Issa had heard of the countless strange things in the Grand Line, but this particular event didn't add up in her mind, leading her to one conclusion: marines.

Since resolving things on Foolshout island and gaining not only a new crew member, but also a chef adoring passenger, sailing had been relatively smooth for the rookie pirates. Once the misunderstanding had been cleared up by the blue fired kitsune and Ashe had accepted the offer to tag along, Issa had, of course, immediately started in on the near relentless teasing of the blossoming teen couple. She liked her growing family, but she knew that they wouldn't be able to escape the government's notice for too long.

"Alright, kiddos! Time to brainstorm!" she called out to her nakama, irises becoming the same color as her hair as she scanned the area for any unidentified pulses, squinting lightly against the glimmering sand.

OOC: Crap post is crap, sorry all!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Gleaxi

Flashwulf

Nazedi

Xenatome

korinzu

Grim Skies

Akiko Kenichi

Aito and Akio [The Poisonous Duo]

Poison comes in all different forms

User Image

Location-Marine Island
With- Daisuke the downer and The peace Corps
Mood-Annoyed/Bored

Aito stood outside of his "post and slowly began to hum to himself as he thought of the waiste potential. They had the whole Blind Duchess Crew right there in front of them and instead of going for the kill he is order to knock them out. Gozan had even given them the right to kill Pirates but no Daisuke and happy blonde wanted them alive. Still the crew was full of rookies as far as he was concerned not worth much unless they showed it. He looked around before giving a slight smirk knowing the gas would be wearing off any second now. Once that happened the real fun was going to begin. No crew worth it's merit would leave the captain behind with out a fight which is just what he was hoping for. He returned his face to it's annoyed look as he heard foot steps coming. Knowing his luck it was Daisuke coming to congratulate him on showing restraint. Much to his shock it was actually his brother whistling his own happy tune.

"Alright I will bite what is up with the happy tune. It's creepy even by your standards." he said smirking some. Akio merely shook his head at his brothers comment before joining him. "Jusssst thinking about the admiral'ssss offer and the fun we will be having later on." he said smiling. Aito merely shook his head at his brother knowing he was just focusing on his own plan and not anything else. "Even though you know it could be worse you are still set on joining up with her. I will be more inclined when I am given a proper reason to." Aito said sighing. Akio threw an arm around his brother and slowly lead him back down the hall. "Don't worry I know jussst how to get you out of thisss mood. I went by and unlocked a few of the doors holding the crew on accident of coursssse. I wanted to make ssssure none of them were dead. But it sssseemssss I might have forgotten to make ssssure the doorsss were all locked back sesese/color]." he said laughing. Aito merely looked at his brother a sly smile on his face. "You sly snake you I think we better get ready then." he said smiling

All of which lead to the same conclusion..death

User Image
Kenchi Shanks Musician for the Cherry Feather Pirates

"Nothing puts a Spring in your step"
User Image
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image

Who I am with-Issa and her crew

It had been a few weeks since the Foolshout Island incident and Kenchi couldn't be happier. He had been accepted by by the crew to be their musician. Though he still hadn't gotten around to telling them his last name. So far Issa was the only one who still really knew which he was fine with. Having a bounty hunter who loved Tyler's food wasn't exactly comforting for him to express he was a Shanks. However he doubted she would steal him away and sell him to the Marines just to come back for Tyler's food. Still he was felt it would be better safe then sorry for now. The rest of the crew seemed just as accepting as he had expected though he kept to himself for the first few weeks. Everyone else knew what the other was feeling or expecting with training but practice with his Devil Fruit was harder on a boat. He had gone to sleep excited for when they would hit land next. His excitement was shot down as he heard Issa mention something about a slight dilemma.

He left his current room which was just an extra closet near the kitchen and looked out at the vast amount of sand that was around them. "Oh come on you have got to be kidding me. We go to sleep on the ocean and wake up in a desert." he said slumping over a side railing. If there was one thing he hated more then not being able to stretch his springs it was sand. With sand he had no footing or control and was all but unable to bounce properly. As Issa mentioned brain storming he left his negative thoughts and tried to think of something to help. "We can think of it as a beach vacation."he said smiling
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Better then good friends and Music."

User Image

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
Nazedi
korinzu
Xenatome
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Flashwulf
Grim Skies
Jack & Petra

Company: Cherise
Thoughts: What the hell happened? Where is everyone?

User ImageUser ImageYawning widely, Petra rubbed at her still sleepy eyes as she snuggled into the warmth surrounding her small body. The shifting roused her makeshift bed, a pair of groggy blue eyes opening to glance down at the unfamiliar weight pressed against him. Seeing a small lavender head resting on one arm and a blonde one resting on the other, a confused frown crossed Jack's face for a moment. Why the hell were Petra and Cherise in his bed? Quickly blinking away sleep, the Zorrah twin glanced around at their foreign surroundings, a weird feeling settling in the pit of his stomach. Ariel was nowhere to be seen.

"Wake up, you two," his deep voice rumbled gruffly as he shifted to sit up. "Nn, just five more minutes," Petra whined quietly, not liking being woken up so abruptly...and by Jack's voice instead of Flora's. Confused, she finally opened her eyes to find that she wasn't with her best friend or on the ship anymore. "What...where are we?" Worry started to fill her crimson orbs as she looked up at the dark haired cook, who had almost immediately bristled into his hybrid form upon noticing the lack of his sister. The twins had rarely, if ever, been separated from each other, and those who had tried to do so in the past had paid dearly in the process. "I don't know," he replied with a slight growl, sizing up the door as he contemplated breaking it down. "Are either of you hurt?" Petra shook her head in response as Jack looked them both up and down for injuries, hopping up to run over and open a peephole in the wall.

Gleaxi

Nazedi

x.gaaraboy.x

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Excaplay

Munchlars

Sonicalkeracs
User Image
Ashelyn Glacias

With: Tyler, and the crew
Health: 100% Confused, tired
Where: Crows nest
((OOC: )
Good luck Catching me...

Ashe was on cloud nine. After Tyler woke up and explain things she felt a little foolish. He did admit that she hadn't jump too far for her conclusion, but was initially weary about her. However, she soon forced convinced him to cook for her and his food was better than she remembered. She grinned and stuck by his side since, unwilling to let him out of her sight.

Beyond that, she was surprised just how well she got along with him. She agreed to tag along, figuring that the ship she rode in on wouldn't take her since she had cleaned them out before leaving. The ship was fun, and she liked getting to know the people on board. She particularly got on well with the captain, though she was relentless in teasing the two of them.

Hearing the captain's call, she opened an eye. Tyler was leaning out of the crow's nest with a yawn, resting his chin on the edge of the nest. He seemed confused about something. With a slight stretch, Ashe also sat up, leaning on the crows nest next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. She figured they would be teased about having spent the night in the crows nest together, but she didn't care that much. She couldn't sleep and had found out Tyler was on watch that night so decided to spend some time chatting with. Hours passed and before she knew it she had fallen asleep on his shoulder in the nest.

"Sand?" She asked curiously, looking around the desert they seemed to be in. "We're.... really bad at navigating huh. If we ended up in a desert." She admitted. Maybe she had chosen the wrong ship after all if they managed to sail their way into a desert.

...I have a tendency to vanish.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kyper "Godspeed" Rochyenkov
Admiral
"I, who am speed, eradicate."

Party: N/A
Mood: Disconnected
White Drive: Inactive
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long had he been out? A day? 2 weeks? No three. Three weeks

He could remember it all very clearly. Activating his White Drive and destroying the island before flying back to his own ship where he was promptly rushed into surgery for his now replaced right leg. They didn't need anesthetic. As his ability wore off he was knocked out cold. No power left in his own body.

Looking down at his metal prosthetic, he flexed it back and forth, lucky that she had cut it off below the knee. He displayed no outward anger about it. It was a small price to pay for what he had just accomplished for not only his goals, but the World Government and the Gorosei. Everything was moving smooth so far.

Then he felt a soft thud reverberate through the ship and it bumped up gently against a stone wall. They were docking somewhere. But he had been out cold. He had no idea where they were.

Standing up, he threw his Marine Coat over his shoulders and floated to the door. Opening it, he was greeted by warm sunlight and a gentle breeze. As his eyes adjusted to the outdoor lighting he could make out where he was now: Marineford.

"Ahhh! Awake for the meeting, sir?" A voice from his left spoke out. Kyper turned his head. It was a Midshipmen with a slack happy grin on his face. He didn't know his ship had been assigned some Officer Cadets while he was gone. But it was that time of year when they were done with schooling and had to get some hands on experience before returning to school to receive a commission so it wasn't that unexpected.

Kyper appreciated the man not being so terrified of him. Probably because he didn't know him at all, but nonetheless it was noted. Usually most of the men on his own ship were scared to talk to him.

"Why am I here, cadet?" Kyper asked flatly. Not taking his eyes off the Marine base in front of him.

"Ah...well...." The Midshipman laughed goofily as he pulled out a small notepad and fumbled through it. "Well after we picked you up from your battle with the Revolutionary, Rear Admiral Byron received a call stating you were to be at a meeting with the other Admirals and the Shichibukai sir. So we came here. Byron is currently on a separate mission with LT Nick Spriser...errr.."Hatty"....and LT Lorenzo Tree. I was not given the details, but I was told that you assigned them this mission before the events of Epiach Island and gave them Temporary Change of Station Orders in order to complete it....that's all I got, sir."

Kyper gave the man a small golf clap as he answered calmly, most of it coming back to him now, "Well done, Midshipmen. I'll be off to this meeting then I suppose. Do me a favor and take notes while I'm gone. I feel that one day you might be a good officer."

Floating into the air the Midshipmen beemed as he yelled out, "Thank you so much, sir!"

As he floated towards the ground and gently touched down, he turned his head back towards the man as he replied before stepping off into the base. "I think you will do fine here...but remember one rule: My orders are absolute. I will show no mercy to those who oppose me."

The Midshipmen back off slightly with a weird look of fear and confusion on his face. As he was about to apologize for doing absolutely nothing wrong, he watched the Admiral walk off towards the building, his gait slightly altered as he got used to his prosthetic leg, waving at him over his shoulder as if he had not a care in the world, having jumped gears completely.

"....what the hell is with that guy."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fall.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces