Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do away with the number levels of characters?

AYE! I DON'T NEED NO NUMBAH 0.5 50.0% [ 32 ]
Mmm it's a good reference. I wanna keep. 0.5 50.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Dedicated Lunatic

idea and first RP credited to Project DT88
User Image

User Image
                  Creators xxxxx
                  HellDevilsTears
                  Gleaxi

Please be aware that this is the second time some of our characters have crossed the First Half of the Grand Line, and so levels may defer between characters. To find out what happened the first time, read about it in Arc 10. We are starting with Arc 11 in this thread, and are already in the Grand Line.

Genre Type xxxxx
                  Next Generation: 80 years has passed since Luffy has become Pirate King. No canon allowed, but descendants of canon are allowed. Story will be similar to original content.

Current Arc xxxxx
                  (arcs 1-7 here)
                  (arcs 8-10 here)

Literacy Level xxxxx
                  Semi-Literate to Literate

Moderators xxxxx
                  Xymanore
                  Akiko Kenichi
                  Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
                  Holy Emperor Raigin

Best way to get a hold of me is by PM or Discord! We have a discord server! Let us know if you'd like to join smile

Links xxxxx
                  SideArc Thread
                  Character Thread
                  OOC Thread
                  Bloopers Thread

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  S T O R Y L I N Exxxxx

After Monkey D. Luffy found one piece and reached his dream of being the pirate king the world began to change. For many decades Luffy kept the pirates in line and the world became a much safer place. The Peaceful Era had begun but it couldn't last forever.

Many pirates started to amass power and become powerful forces in the sea, standing up to the seriously aged their king. being one of the last of the original straw hat pirates left alive, he did his best to stop the rising armies. Dispite their numbers they could not stand against Luffy in combat and it seemed he was going to quell the uprising.

Suddenly a new face joined the pirate world. A man clad in golden armor and a devil fruit power that surpassed anyone's imagination. He called himself "The Pirate God" and destroyed anyone that got in his way. After a single month, he had reached the top and stood before the pirate king. It seemed king and God were to clash, when the man in gold laughed and seemingly became friends with Luffy. The secret conversations of King and God went on for a week before one fateful day, the world changed.

Sitting upon his golden throne, the pirate god spoke, and his words could be heard everywhere in the world.

"People of the world, feel humbled for you listen to the Pirate God!
                    The pirate king is gone, and as such his reign has ended.
                    As a benevolent god, I have done what his predecessor did.
                    The Luffy's treasure is hidden in the great line.
                    All of it, all in one place, all in One Piece.
                    Go, scurry to the far edges of the world.
                    The greatest One Piece ever awaits the one that finds it!"

With that the voice was silent and for 10 years, a new age of piracy had begun, the same sort that had begun by Gol D. Roger's death, the second golden age of piracy. Now the new pirates join the search for what would be the greatest adventure of their lives. It has been 80 years since the day Luffy became the Pirate King. What happens in the world now can only be guessed.

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  R U L E S xxxxx

o0.) The Pirate God: The Pirate God is not an active character, he is simply a plot point to give reasons for crew members vanishing for no reason other than the person playing them was inactive for a long time. This way post locks don't fill the gap made when a person is away for a long time or leaves.

o1.) Gaia ToS: Obviously if you plan on posting here, follow the web hosts ToS

o2.) Fighting: One Piece is a action fantasy Anime, thus there will be lots of fighting. God mode, auto-hits and gamesters will NOT be tolerated in this role play. Only the Pirate God has those rights, and only for up holding these rules and moving people do to real life circumstances/inactivity. If anyone is found doing this without permission of the opponent rper, they will be warned and forced to edit. Continuous breaking of this rule will result in the Pirate God acting and removing the character. On that note, I would like to mention that we've had trouble in the past with characters being able to take on veterans when they were just rookies. To curb that, we will assign a level to each character to accurately describe their fighting level. (more on that in a later post.)
                      Fighting with Other Characters:You MUST, MUST, ABSOLUTELY MUST negotiate, or AT LEAST, talk to the other RPer you're fighting with to decide and determine how the fight will end (whether someone wins, someone gets rescued, etc.). PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE be respectful and understanding of character's fighting levels and potential. I really don't want to have to micromanage fights, so please, get along as well as you can. Every character must have room to grow - no one's perfect. Disregarding this may get you kicked out without a warning.

o3.) Maturity: Romance and Violence Both are ENCOURAGED. Anything other then that, take somewhere else. No cybering. You are also allowed to curse here, just don't over do it. If things get too steamy, time skip please.

o4.) Literacy: This is a literate role-play, meaning proper spelling and grammar, and NO one-liners. Nobody's perfect, so mistakes are completely understandable, but no chat-speak. Writer's block is completely understandable, but having it in every single post is not. Please try to post at least one paragraph. If you can do more, then I encourage you to do so. It's more fun when you give others something to work with.

o5.) OOC: No disrespecting over OOC, and try to keep major OOC to the proper thread, do not completely stop role-playing to post in OOC. When you post in OOC in the role-playing thread make sure to use "{ }, [ ], ( ), or some other form of parenthesis. Also, respect me, and anyone who I decide will become a mod. If I get a complaint from my mods about anyone's rping, then I will put you on the warning list and I will pm and talk to you.

o6.) Advertizing: NONE. No Spammers, or advertising or anything of that sort. Unless you talk to me about it, then maybe we will be able to work something out, if not then do not advertise anything.

o7.) Profiles and Reserves: they should be PM'd to Gleaxi listed above. Title the PM "Second Golden Age", and reservations for characters "Second Golden Age Reservation." There is a month-long time limit for how long you can reserve, and if you haven't been in contact with us about it, we reserve the right to remove your reservation. Make sure after you've created your profile and you've begun roleplaying, to stick with the character's personality described in the profile.
                  POSITIONS: If there's a position you would like for your character, but it's not listed, for example "archaeologist", you can create your own position. The threadmaster will decide whether to accept or reject.
                      Your Pirate's Bounty:The amount of bounty your pirate has may change throughout the story. What you set it as now may increase/decrease later on.

o8.) Long-term Role-player: MUST BE a long term RPer. Now, I understand that most of you are taking classes, or working. So I'll be a TAD lenient. If you do not post within TWO WEEKS without notifying me, you will be sent a message and the Pirate God will move your character from the world. If you do not respond to the message or post in the OOC thread TWO WEEKS prior to the message, your character will be erased. Don't just make a profile and never post, it's just rude and irritating. Also to be active in your rping, we all have lives outside of the net, but not posting for an entire week is impolite. If you're going to be unable to post for a while, then pm me or a moderator. It's better than leaving us dangling, wondering where you've been. PLEASE let us know in the OOC Thread when you start getting busy with projects and homework and stuff! Just a short, one sentence updating us is enough. smile
                      Character's Absence in an Arch: This applies to Special Marines and Special Pirates. They don't have to be in the plot all the time, as long as you have another character you can post with so we know you're alive, or AS LONG AS YOU LET US KNOW IN THE OOC THREAD, OR PM A MODERATOR.
                      Removed Character: Once your character is removed (after the one week notice), it is possible for your character to re-enter the thread, SO LONG AS their devil fruit (if they had one) is still available, their position/spot is still open, and their picture has not been used for a different character. PM me or a moderator if you have any questions.

o9.) Post Formats: You have free creative reign on your post formats, go crazy if you wish, all I ask are at least 4 things: Name, Picture, Location, and quoting the people you are replying to, or to whom your character is talking to. Seriously, with the amount of characters, and the number of people posting all over the place, from the main arch to the side archs, people get confused, especially if it's all in one thread. So PLEASE. QUOTE PEOPLE'S USERNAMES IN YOUR POSTS. Other than that, go wild.
                      If you don't know how to quote someone, follow this format (the quotation marks are needed):
                      [quote="username"][/quote]

so that this
                      [quote="1_hell_devils_tears_3"][/quote]

will look like this
                      1_hell_devils_tears_3

1o.) Characters: You can have as many characters as much as you can handle. Be conservative on strength of rookies, and not overly powerful as veterans. Leave room to grow. I reserve the right to refuse any character should it be too powerful or too weak, or any other criteria that may affect the Role Play in a negative way.
                      OCs, PCs, and NPCs: Pirates and Marines are considered OCs, and your MAIN character to be posting MOST OF THE TIME. Rogue Pirates, Neo-Marines, and Revolutionaries, and Neo-Revolutionaries are considered PCs, as they're mostly side characters to make stories and plots interesting (and for any side-archs). NPCs are people you find on islands you can interact with. NPCs, unless granted permission, are not allowed off the island. Like many of Oda-sensei's characters, these NPCs are just to help move the story along.

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  T H I N G S - T O - K E E P - I N - M I N D
                  W H I L E - Y O U - R O L E P L A Yxxxxx

TIME SKIPS. I will mention when a time skip will happen, just to speed things up and people won't be bored. These can occur within a day (skipping 30 minutes forward), or skipping to two years (if we get that far)

MAKE UP A STORY OF YOUR CHARACTER INTERACTING WITH THE ISLAND INHABITANTS. SERIOUSLY, guys, it's not that difficult! I don't mean to be pushy, but it would make for interesting reads if your character decides that s/he/they wants to get in barfight with the people there just for the heck of it (if it's in their personality to do so), or to start up a conversation with a milk-lady asking about the island and s**t.

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  P R O F I L E / S K E L E T O N xxxxx

Reservation xxxxx
                  Character Name: NAME
                  Devil Fruit, if any: FRUIT
                  Crew/Marines and Rank: CREW AND POSITION

Create a new Pirate Crew/Marine Unit xxxxx
                  Crew Type: (ROOKIE PIRATES, VETERAN PIRATES, or MARINE UNIT)

(If you want a Position reserved, change OPEN to RESERVED and if you don't want a position in the crew, delete the whole line)

[u][b](CREW NAME HERE)[color=white]xxxxx[/color][/b][/u]
                  [list][u]Ship Name:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Captain:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]1st Mate:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Navigator:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Carpenter:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Chef:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Doctor:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Musician :[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Sniper:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Swordsman:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [u]Quartermaster:[/u] [b]OPEN[/b]
                  [/list]

Pirate xxxxx
                  [align=center][b][u][size=24]W A N T E D[/size][/u][/b]
                  [img](ANIME PICTURES ONLY)[/img]
                  [size=24]☠ [color=COLOR1][b](FIRST NAME) ◕ (MIDDLE INITIAL or NICKNAME - OPTIONAL) ◕ (LAST NAME)[/b][/color] ☠[/size]
                  ~~~~~~~~~~
                  [size=24][color=COLOR2][u][color=COLOR1](BOUNTY 0 for Bounty Hunter, 0 - 50,000,000 FOR ROOKIE, 50,000,001 - 500,000,000 FOR VETERAN, 100,000,00 - 600,000,000 FOR SHICHIBUKAI, 500,000,000 - 2,000,000,000 FOR YONKO) Beli[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                  [size=18][color=COLOR2]DEAD OR ALIVE[/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18]☠ [color=COLOR1][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/color][/size]
                  [list]The pirate at large is [color=COLOR2](AGE)[/color] years old
                  A known member of [color=COLOR2](CREW NAME, OR PUT SHICHIBUKAI/YONKO IF SO, REMOVE IF ROUGE PIRATE)[/color] as their [color=COLOR2](POSITION)[/color]
                  Date of Birth is [color=COLOR2](DATE IF BIRTH)[/color]
                  Member of the [color=COLOR2](HUMAN/GIANT/TONTATTA/ETC)[/color] race.
                  Gender is [color=COLOR2](GENDER)[/color]
                  Most likely to be seen flirting with [color=COLOR2](GENDER YOUR CHARACTER LIKES)[/color]
                  Stands at [color=COLOR2](HEIGHT IN INCHES OR CENTIMETERS)[/color] and weigh [color=COLOR2](WEIGHT IN LBS OR KG)[/color]
                  Most likely carrying [color=COLOR2](WEAPONS IF ANY)[/color]
                  Have possibly eaten the [color=COLOR2](DEVIL FRUIT, IF ANY)[/color]
                  Special Laugh? [color=COLOR2](HAHAHAHA)[/color][/list]

[size=18]☠ [color=COLOR1][b]DETAILED INTELLIGENCE[/b][/color][/size]
                  [list]Our Researcher have deduced this of pirate's past: [color=COLOR2](BIOGRAPHY, 5 SENTENCES AT LEAST)[/color]
                  Our Informants tell us he may act like this: [color=COLOR2](PERSONALITY. DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LONG)[/color]
                  Their likes
                  ✔ [color=COLOR2](AT LEAST 3)[/color]
                  ✔ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  ✔ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  and their dislikes
                  ✗ [color=COLOR2](AT LEAST 3)[/color]
                  ✗ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  ✗ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  [/list]
                  [size=18]☠ [color=COLOR1][b]COMBAT SKILL[/b][/color][/size]
                  [list]Our Agents have deduced the fighting style of the pirate includes: [color=COLOR2](LIST THE STARTING ABILITIES AND SKILLS YOUR CHARACTER HAS)[/color]
                  [list]What our Agents do not know yet is that: [color=COLOR2](LIST THE HIDDEN ABILITIES YOUR CHARACTER WILL DEVELOP LATER ON THROUGH THE STORY. Special Pirates need not fill this part out. Delete if so.))[/color]
                  [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right]Please consult Admiral [color=COLOR2](YOUR USERNAME)[/color] for more information[/align]

Marine/NeoMarine xxxxx
                  [size=24][b][u]APPLICATION FOR ENLISTMENT/DEFECTED (delete DEFECTED if not NeoMarine)[/u][/b][/size]
                  [align=right][size=20][b][ [color=COLOR1][u](FIRST NAME [MIDDLE INITIAL or NICKNAME - OPTIONAL] LAST NAME[/u][/color] ][/b][/size][/align]
                  [imgright]malformed url[/imgright]
                  [size=14][color=COLOR1]GENERAL INFORMATION[/color][/size]
                  [list][b]AGE[/b]: [color=COLOR2](AGE)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]DOB[/b]: [color=COLOR2](BIRTHDAY)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]RACE[/b]: [color=COLOR2](HUMAN/GIANT/TONTATTA/ETC)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]GENDER[/b]: [color=COLOR2](GENDER)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]SEXUALITY[/b]: [color=COLOR2](CHARACTER'S PREFERENCE)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]HEIGHT[/b]: [color=COLOR2](HEIGHT IN INCHES OR CENTIMETERS)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]WEIGHT[/b]: [color=COLOR2](WEIGHT IN LBS OR KG)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b] THIS MARINE'S RANK IS[/b] [color=COLOR2](State rank)[/color] [b]OF THE[/b] [color=COLOR2](Marine Unit, if applicable)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]COMMISSIONED WEAPON[/b]: [color=COLOR2](WEAPONS)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]DEVIL FRUIT[/b]: [color=COLOR2](DEVIL FRUIT IF ANY)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]SPECIAL LAUGH[/b]: [color=COLOR2](HAHAHAHA)[/color][size=7]

[/size][size=14][color=COLOR1]FOR COMMANDERS EYES ONLY[/color][/size]
                  [list][b]REASON FOR JOINING MARINES[/b]: [color=COLOR2](BIOGRAPHY)[/color][size=7]

[/size][b]PREVIOUS COMMANDER REPORT THIS ACTIVITY[/b]: [color=COLOR2](PERSONALITY)[/color][size=7]

[/size]LIKES:
                  ✔ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  ✔ [color=COLOR2][/color][size=7]

[/size]DISLIKES
                  ✗ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  ✗ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  [/list]
                  [size=14][color=COLOR1]COMBAT PROFICIENCY[/color][/size]
                  [list][b]KNOWN COMBAT ABILITIES[/b]: [color=COLOR2](ALL COMBAT ABILITIES AND SKILLS)[/color]
                  [/list]
                  [list][b]UNKNOWN COMBAT ABILITIES[/b]: [color=COLOR2](HIDDEN/UNLOCKED COMBAT ABILITIES AND SKILLS THE CHARACTER WILL DEVELOP LATER ON. Special Marines need not fill this part out. Delete if so.)[/color]
                  [/list]

[size=14][color=COLOR1]OTHER[/color][/size]
                  [list][b]ADDITIONAL INFORMATION[/b]: [color=COLOR2](ANYTHING YOU WISH TO ADD THAT IS IMPORTANT)[/color]
                  [/list]

[b]Pending approval by[/b]: Admiral [color=COLOR2](USERNAME)[/color]

Revolutionaries/NeoRevolutionaries xxxxx
                  [align=center][b][u][size=24]N E O / R E V O L U T I O N A R Y (delete NEO if not neorev)[/size][/u][/b]
                  [img](ANIME PICTURES ONLY)[/img]
                  [size=24]☠ [color=COLOR1][b](FIRST NAME) ◕ (MIDDLE INITIAL or NICKNAME - OPTIONAL) ◕ (LAST NAME)[/b][/color] ☠[/size]
                  ~~~~~~~~~~
                  [size=24][color=red]W A N T E D[/color]
                  [color=COLOR2][u][color=COLOR1](BOUNTY [May or may not be applicable if the Marines know you're of the Revolutionaries]) Beli[/color][/u][/color][/size]
                  [size=18][color=COLOR2]DEAD OR ALIVE[/color][/size]

[size=18]☠ [color=COLOR1][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/color][/size]
                  [list]The Revolutionary at large is [color=COLOR2](AGE)[/color] years old
                  A known member of [color=COLOR2](Crew name if applicable, and/or just put Revolutionaries)[/color] as their [color=COLOR2](POSITION)[/color]
                  Date of Birth is [color=COLOR2](DATE IF BIRTH)[/color]
                  Member of the [color=COLOR2](HUMAN/GIANT/TONTATTA/ETC)[/color] race.
                  Gender is [color=COLOR2](GENDER)[/color]
                  Most likely to be seen flirting with [color=COLOR2](GENDER YOUR CHARACTER LIKES)[/color]
                  Stand at [color=COLOR2](HEIGHT IN INCHES OR CENTIMETERS)[/color] and weigh [color=COLOR2](WEIGHT IN LBS OR KG)[/color]
                  Most likely carrying [color=COLOR2](WEAPONS IF ANY)[/color]
                  Have possibly eaten the [color=COLOR2](DEVIL FRUIT, IF ANY)[/color]
                  Special Laugh? [color=COLOR2](HAHAHAHA)[/color]

[size=18]☠ [color=COLOR1][b]DETAILED INTELLIGENCE[/b][/color][/size]
                  [list]Do the Marines know you're a Revolutionary? What do they know about you?[/list]
                  [color=COLOR2](List only stuff the Marines know)[/color]
                  Tell us your past: [color=COLOR2](FULL BIOGRAPHY, 5 SENTENCES AT LEAST)[/color]
                  Our Informants tell us he may act like this: [color=COLOR2](PERSONALITY. DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LONG)[/color]
                  Their likes
                  ✔ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  ✔ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  and their dislikes
                  ✗ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  ✗ [color=COLOR2][/color]
                  [/list]
                  [size=18]☠ [color=COLOR1][b]COMBAT SKILL[/b][/color][/size]
                  [list]Our Agents have deduced the fighting style of the pirate includes: [color=COLOR2](LIST THE STARTING ABILITIES AND SKILLS YOUR CHARACTER HAS)[/color]
                  [list]What our Agents do not know yet is that: [color=COLOR2](LIST THE HIDDEN ABILITIES YOUR CHARACTER WILL DEVELOP LATER ON THROUGH THE STORY. Special Pirates need not fill this part out. Delete if so.))[/color]
                  [/list]
                  Please consult Admiral [color=COLOR2](USERNAME)[/color] for more information[/align]

NPCS xxxxx

[imgright]ANIME PICTURES ONLY[/imgright]
                  [b]Name: [/b]
                  [b]Gender: [/b]
                  [b]History: [/b]
                  [b]Personality: [/b]
                  [b]Powers, Devil Fruits?: [/b]
                  [b]Weapons: [/b]
                  [b]Arc, Route, Island Name: [/b]
                  [b]Controlled by: [/b][username]

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Rogue Piratesxxxxx
                  o1: Delphinus "The Forge" Delacroix (NPC)
                  o2: Beni Salaya
                  o3: Sheldon "Deadeye" Skelter
                  o4: Albia T. Ross
                  o5: Asami
                  o6: Flora Willows
                  o6: Ginette "Gin" Von Kreiger

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  D E V I L - F R U I T Sxxxxx

Availablexxxxx

Paramecia:
                  Gomu Gomu no Mi: Gives the user a body made of rubber and immunity to electricity. Also gives near-immunity to blunt attacks and weaponry, such as bullets and cannon balls.

Bara Bara no Mi: Allows the user to split their body into separate parts. Also gives immunity to slashing attacks.

Sube Sube no Mi: Makes the user's skin slippery. In Alvida's case, the fruit caused extreme weight-loss as it caused even her fat to slip off her body.

Buku Buku no Mi: Allows the user to manipulate books, making them a book human.

Bomu Bomu no Mi: Gives the user's body and secretions explosive properties and immunity to explosions.

Horu Horu no Mi: Allows the user to inject different hormones into their own body as well as others' bodies in order to alter them in some way, including change to one's gender, temperature, pigment, development, and tension.

Doru Doru no Mi: Allows the user to create and manipulate wax.

Mane Mane no Mi: Allows the user to physically transform into another sentient being they've come in contact with.

Toge Toge no Mi: Allows the user to grow spikes from their body.

Ori Ori no Mi: Allows the user to place shackles on opponents with a mere touch as well as form various forms of constraints.

Awa Awa no Mi: Allows the user to create and control soap bubbles that can clean anything, including strength.

Nagi Nagi no MI: Allows the user to create a soundproof field and to cancel all noises.

Beri Beri no Mi: Allows the user to split their body into many berry shaped balls.

Shari Shari no Mi: Allows the user to turn their limbs into wheels.

Horo Horo no Mi: Allows the user to create and control ghosts with purposes ranging from depressing and/or explosive attacks to information gathering.

Suke Suke no Mi: Allows the user to become invisible, and turn whatever they touch invisible, including people.

Choki Choki no Mi: Allows the user to transform parts of their body into scissors. Anything cut by these scissors briefly gains the properties of paper.

Woshu Woshu no Mi: Allows the user to literally wash and fold a person, as if they were laundry on a clothes-line. It also makes a person's heart cleaner.

Mato Mato no Mi: Allows the user to lock onto the last person their hand has touched as a target and launch projectiles at said target without missing.

Shiro Shiro ni Mi: Allows user to become a living fortress, making the user a Castle Human. The User can hold living people inside their body, and other things, by shrinking their sizes as long as they are within the vicinity of the user. When the objects/living things get out, they return to their normal size.

Nui Nui no Mi: Allows the user the ability to stitch things together and un-stitch them like nothing happened.

Mini Mini no Mi: Allows the user to change body size.

Buki Buki no Mi: Allows the user to turn any of their body parts into various weapons.

Hobi Hobi no Mi: Allows the user to turn people into toys and halts the aging process.

Ato Ato no Mi: Allows the user transform other people and objects into art.

Jake Jake no Mi: Allows the user to transform into a jacket and control the body of whomever wears them.

Pamu Pamu no Mi: Allows the user to expand and rupture their body, as well as any inorganic object they touch.

Hira Hira no Mi: Allows the user to treat anything they touch as though it was as thin and fluttering as fabric.

Nemu Nemu no Mi: Allows the user to induce sleepiness.

Ami Ami no Mi: Allows the user to swallow anything and turn the material and himself into a net.

Yomi Yomi no Mi: Grants the user a second life, as well as allowing the user to have their soul leave the body in the form of astral projection.

Modo Modo no Mi: Allows the user to return anything the user touches to a younger age.

Peto Peto no Mi: Allows the user to control animals and humans.

Moa Moa no Mi: Amplifies the size, speed, and strength of any object they touch.

Goe Goe no Mi: Emits and controls sound waves from the user's body.

Gutsu Gutsu no Mi: Allows user to devour and smelt metals within their body.

Kilo Kilo no Mi: Allows the user to change their body weight, but without changing their body size.

Beta Beta no Mi: Element of a sticky substance.

Memo Memo no Mi: Able to edit and extract a memory from a person.

Toki Toki no Mi: Allows the user to send themselves and others forward in time.

Ton Ton no Mi: Allows the user to increase their weight. (trumps Kilo Kilo no Mi)

Nuke Nuke no Mi: Allows the user to phase through solid objects.

Juku Juku no Mi: Allows the user to mature and decay inanimate objects.

Gocha Gocha no Mi: Allows the user to merge themselves with other people.

Oshi Oshi no Mi: Allows the user to push the ground as though it is malleable like clay.

Kobu Kobu no Mi: Allows the user to encourage and rally people to awaken their latent potential to fight.

Hoya Hoya no Mi: Allows the user to summon a genie from their body.

Shibo Shibo no Mi: Allows the user to drain liquid from both living and non-living things by wringing them like clothes. They can also absorb liquid into themselves and their weapons, making them a Dehydration Human.

Kuri Kuri no Mi: Allows the user to create and manipulate cream at will.

Bata Bata no Mi: Allows the user to create and control butter.

Kachi Kachi no Mi: Allows the body of the user to harden and heat up body temperature at will.

Kone Kone no Mi: Allows the user to transform individuals into different people.

Kyubu Kyubu no Mi: Allows the user to cut anything they touch into cubes and control these structures.

Koro Koro no Mi: Allows the user to turn their hands and feet into wheels.

Jara Jara no Mi: Allows the user to grow chains from their body.

Iro Iro no Mi: Allows the user to create paint to camouflage or disguise people and objects.

Mono Mono no Mi: Allows the user to create clones of people and things.

Netsu Netsu no Mi: Allows the user to emanate heat from their body.

Bijo Bijo no Mi: Allows the user to create phantom illusions of people.

Pocha Pocha no Mi: Allows the user to add excess fat on an opponent's body.

Basu Basu no Mi: Allows the user to turn anything they touch into a bomb.

Gasha Gasha no Mi: Allows the user to create things by combining inanimate objects at will.

Zoan:
                  Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model: Bison.

Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model: Bull.

Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model: Giraffe

Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Eagle.

Tori Tori no Mi, Mode: Hawk.

Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Dachshund

Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Dalmation.

Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Jackal

Geshi Geshi no Mi, Model: Kamaitachi.

Inu Inu no Mi, Mythical Zoan, Model: Kitsune.

Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Snow Leopard.

Hebi Hebi no Mi, Model: Anaconda

Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl

Mushi Mushi no Mi, Model: Kabutomushi/Rhinoceros beetle

Mushi Mushi no Mi, Model: Suzumebachi/Hornet

Hebi Hebi no Mi, Model: King Cobra.

Mogu Mogu no Mi, Model: Mole

Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Albatross

Hebi Hebi no Mi, Model: Black Mamba.

Hebi Hebi no Mi, Model: Yamata no Orochi

Hito Hito no Mi, Mythical Model: Asura.

Uma Uma no Mi, Model: Horse

Inu Inu no Mi: Tanuki

Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Nue

Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Bake-danuki

Zo Zo no Mi, Model: Elephant

Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Tigress.

Usagi Usagi no Mi, Model: Harlequin.

Usagi Usagi no Mi, Model: Vienna.

Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Housecat

Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Black Panther.

Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Allosaurus

Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Brachiosaurus

Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Pteranodon

Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Spinosaurus

Kame Kame no Mi, Model: Turtle

Kumo Kumo no Mi - Model: Black Widow.

Logia:
                  Suna Suna no Mi: Element of sand.

Mera Mera no Mi: Element of fire.

Numa Numa no Mi: Element of swamp.

Tetsu Tetsu no Mi: Element of iron.

Naiya Naiya no Mi: Element of diamond.

Gasu Gasu no Mi: Element of gas.

Takenxxxxx

Paramecia:

The Soru Soru no Mi: is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to freely interact with and manipulate souls. Eaten by: Nora "Soul" Raeui

Pasa Pasa no Mi: Element of paper. (Special Paramecia) RESERVED for Grim_Angel_DarthMalice

Hiso Hiso no Mi: Allows user to communicate with animals by hearing its thoughts. Eaten by: Thea “Dragon Tamer” Nesci

Baku Baku no Mi: Allows the user to eat anything and merge with it. Eaten by: Gayle Alighieri

Bane Bane no Mi: Allows the user to turn their limbs into springs. Eaten by: Kenchi "Bouncing" Shanks

Hana Hana no Mi: Allows the user to sprout body parts on any surface, including their own body. Eaten by: Vor'en

Doa Doa no Mi: Allows the user to create doors/portals anywhere, including walls, living beings, and the air. Eaten by: Mathew Ingram (NPC)

Noko Noko no Mi: Allows user to create and control poisonous spores. Eaten by Makoto "Hornet" Yamada

Goru Goru no Mi: Allows the user to telekintechically manipulate gold at will. RESERVED for ReneeMustang

Fuku Fuku no Mi: Allows the user to create clothing and other apparel out of leafs or stones by visualizing them. Eaten by: Fuka D. Melting

Ito Ito no Mi: Allows the user to create strings to do various things such as control people like puppets. In possession by: Emory Senka

Bisu Bisu no Mi: Able to create and manipulate edible biscuits.RESERVED for Holy Emperor Raigin

Kage Kage no Mi: Allows the user to manifest and control shadows in various ways. Eaten by: Illy "The Jester"

Nikyu Nikyu no Mi: Allows the user to repel anything they touch, including intangible and abstract concepts such as fatigue and pain. Eaten by: Priscilla Ross Calliet

Doku Doku no Mi: Allows the user to create and manipulate different kinds of poison. Eaten by: Sedric "Plague Doctor" Casterral

Pero Pero no Mi: Allows the user to create and control candy. Eaten by: Mara Sheena Charlotte "Mizuame"

Noro Noro no Mi: Allows the user to slow objects and people for 30 seconds with a special beam. Eaten by: Kyuuji “The Gentleman” Crow

Sabi Sabi no Mi: Allows the user to rust objects, including organic material. Eaten by: Lyra “The Green-Eyed Reaper” Tenno

Gura Gura no Mi: Allows the user to cause shock waves by shattering the air, through which the user can create earthquakes and tsunamis. Considered to be the most powerful Paramecia. Eaten by: Jinsei

Fuwa Fuwa no Mi: Allows the user to fly and levitate non-living things by reversing gravity. Eaten by: Kyper "Godspeed" Rochyenkov (fruit banned if relinquished by user)

Chiyu Chiyu no Mi: Grants the user the ability to heal any wounded or injured back to perfect health through the use of liquid that comes from the user's body, like tears. Eaten by: Aristelle "The Boomerang" Loeclos

Guru Guru no Mi: Allows the user to turn their body and body parts into powerful fans and/or propellers. Eaten by: Quinton D. Costa

Ope Ope no Mi: Allows the user to generate a light blue sphere-like room, in which they can manipulate all the things inside. RESERVED for Xymanore

Atsu Atsu no Mi: Allows the user to control heat. Eaten by: Karl "Iron Justice" Hellforge

Bari Bari no Mi: Allows the user to create barriers. Eaten by: Jericho Hellforge

Suji Suji no mi (FAN-MADE): The ability to augment the muscle fibers that are beneath the skin, increasing the power and speed of his movements. Eaten by: Esca "Imperfectionist" Alighieri

Giro Giro no Mi: Allows the user to see through everything and read people's mind and memories. Eaten by: Alex C. Nico

Sui Sui no Mi: Allows the user to swim freely through the ground and walls. Held By: Dante "The Father" Alighieri

Ishi Ishi no Mi: Allows the user to assimilate and manipulate stone. Absorbed by Mateo's sword

Nise Nise no Mi (FAN-MADE): A Paramecia type fruit that allows its bearer to make a copies of any inanimate object that they have touched that day.Eaten by: Kincaid "The Sleeping Dragon" Alighieri

Zushi Zushi no Mi: Allows the user to manipulate gravity around a chosen location at will by sending gravitational forces. Eaten by: Joruko Alighieri

Supa Supa no Mi: Allows the user to transform any body part into a blade, thus gaining the hardness of metal and slashing abilities. RESERVED for Sonicalkeracs

Kuku Kuku no Mi: Allows the user to turn objects into food. RESERVED for Xymanore

Mosa Mosa no Mi: Allows the user to fasten the grow of plants and possibly other things. Absorbed by: Asako "Queen of Darkness" Silvers

Kari Kari no Mi (previously the Suketchi Suketchi no Mi): allows whatever the user has drawn, to turn into a three-dimensional real object, or even a living organism by saying "Appear"Creations also have the same abilities as the originals, such as a bird's ability to fly, or food being edible. The fruit's powers can also work in reverse, causing the animation to revert to its inanimate 2D form if it comes in contact with a flat surface. The user is also able to affect his own body, and make himself two dimensional to enter flat surfaces, once inside a flat surface he can hide or interact with the other two dimensional pictures and drawings. Eaten by: Claire D. Venrie

Magun Magun no Mi: Allows the user to control magnetism. Eaten by: Keirae Akani

Denchi Denchi no Mi: an artificial Paramecia fruit that turns the user in to a powerful energy Human, Allowing them to control and manipulate their own energy into a variety of effects as well as the ability Drain energy from others and the world around them. The Denchi Denchi no mi also endows its bearer with increased energy reserves to handle the large amounts of energy that they absorb and control. This fruit is not without drawbacks, however. Once consumed, the user of this fruit looses the ability to replenish energy by eating or sleeping- a flaw tied to its creation as an artificial Devil fruit. Bound by the law of conservation of energy, the bearer of this fruit must absorb energy to replenish their own. Other than that, the user is also affected by the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses. Eaten by: Miranda Adele Dupal

Ōra Ōra no Mi (FAN-MADE): Allows the user to see and understand the Aura of those around them. The user cannot directly affect the aura of someone else, or interact with it at all. Eaten by: Archibald "Kaleidoscope" Von Sauer

Kama Kama no Mi: Allows user to create wind blades. Held by: Mira Bell

Wado Wado no Mi (FAN-MADE): Allows the user to bring their words to reality, but is currently limited to 3 words. Saying "diamond sword" will cause an actual diamond sword to appear. Eaten by: Alice "Ali" Cartae

Dēta Dēta no Mi (FAN-MADE): The Dēta Dēta no Mi allows the user to control, manipulate, and manifest data in the real world. This increases the consumer's mental acuity massively, turning them into a walking archive with the ability to learn, understand, and process massive amounts of knowledge and data. They can also share this knowledge, and use it to manipulate their surroundings, and allows Sierra to perform the following feats. Eaten by: Sierra T. Silverray

Poyo Poyo no Mi: the person who eats the Poyo Poyo no Mi gains the ability to consume anything. At will, the user can open their mouth and create a powerful vortex that draws anything inside of it in to the user's mouth. to be eaten. No matter what the size or danger, any and everything can be consumed by the person who has eaten the Poyo Poyo no Mi. When eaten, this devil fruit creates an extra-dimensional space within the user's stomach that defies any attempt to measure its maximum capacity. Once anything is consumed by the user, they can consciously choose whether or not to digest it as a normal human would.
                  Anything the user of this fruit chooses NOT to digest, interestingly enough, can be regurgitated by the user. This can be done at will, but can also be forced by the user taking enough powerful blows to the stomach. Eaten by: Izumi D. Reina

Geimu Geimu no Mi (FAN-MADE): User can summon any gameboard/platform which can be as small as a tabletop, or as large as a football field. Anything off the board does not affect players on the board unless it's previous condition (wounds, injuries, poison, etc), and nothing on the board affects anything outside the board until after the game. Eaten by: Artyeria "The Princess" Pendragon

Hibi Hibi no Mi: allows user to Control and Manipulate any Audible sound they produces. This Includes any insturment they play. Eaten by: Zathian “Silver Tongue” Verlaine

Mero Mero no Mi: Allows the user to turn people that feel attraction for them into stone. Eaten by: Atra “Nightshade” Hellforge”

Mochi Mochi no Mi: a special Paramecia that allows its user to control, manipulate, and transform into mochi. Eaten by: Isao "Sweet Tooth" Charlotte

Mira Mira No Mi: User becomes a mirror person and is able to create mirrors and travel through them at will. Anyone touching the user or beside them when they enter a mirror is able to enter their mirror world. They are able to copy the appearance and abilities of those who they have seen the reflection of. The mirrors they create are able to reflect attacks back at the attacker as well as serve as portals to their mirror world if they so chooses. The mirrors can be broken by anyone and if so trap the person(s) in the mirror world. They would need to find another mirror to escape the user's world. Eaten by: Eleni "Mirror Melody" Charlotte

Gami Gami no Mi: Allows the user to create, alter, or remove anything in reality. For every year the user is active, he must spend 10 years in a death like hibernation. The user can hibernate longer to give himself more time the next time he wakes, this can include decades or even centuries. Eaten by: The Pirate God

Zoan:

Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Human. Eaten by: Flora Willows

Usagi Usagi no Mi, model: Jack Rabbit. Eaten by: Fausta "White Rabbit" Cromwell

Hito Hito No Mi: Mythical Zoan Model: Angel. Eaten by: Herja "The Valkyrie" Bright

Hito Hito no Mi, Mythical Model: Hades. Eaten by: Absol/(Absorbed in sword in future arc)

Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Dullahan. Eaten by: Grigor “Pumpkin Head” Brennen

Tori Tori no Mi, Mythical Zoan Model: Phoenix. Eaten by: Erika Novar

Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Falcon. Eaten by: Coat, property of Issac [Six Shooter] Bode

Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Raven. Eaten by: Cecil [All Seer] Ó Báire

Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Wolf. Eaten by: Lori "Bloodwolf" Jasmilliv

Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Leopard Eaten by: Monkey D. [Spotted Killer] Daisuke

Komu Komu no Mi, Model: Sasori. Eaten by: Leira Hotten

Hito Hito no Mi, Mythical Model: Vampire. Eaten by: Mary O Crousis

Inu no Mi: Model Kyubi no Kitsune. Eaten by: Momoe "Nine-Tails" Makino

Hido Hido no Mi: Mythical Zoan Model: Hydra. Eaten by: Kiriguya "Hydra" Ashui

Oni Oni no Mi, Model: Gashadokuro. Eaten by: Kisada "The Skeleton King" Ninube

Ryu Ryu no Mi: Model Western Blue Dragon. Eaten by: Ariella Soraya Edwards

Logia:

Goro Goro no Mi: Element of lightning. Eaten by: Casey "Lightning Goddess" DuVal

Hie Hie no Mi: Element of ice. Eaten by: Axel "Flash-Freeze" Nico

Gin Gin no Mi: Element of silver. RESERVED for ReneeMustang

Yami Yami no Mi: Element of darkness. Unable to turn completely into darkness. Eaten by: Asako "Queen of Darkness" Silvers

Pika Pika no Mi: Element of light. Eaten by: Yasena S. "Lightfist" Poliak

Magu Magu no Mi: Element of magma. Eaten by: Aki "Hades" (current) / Persephone (future)

Yuki Yuki no Mi: Element of snow. Eaten by: Deanna Serene Rainsworth Vaylor

Kuki Kuki no Mi: Element of air. User is unable to turn into air. Eaten by: Kurouki

Mori Mori no Mi: Element of forest/wood. Eaten by: DELPHINIUM "DELPHI" Redacted

Moku Moku no Mi: Element of smoke. Eaten by Talia "Genie" Vernon

Kiri Kiri no Mi (FAN-MADE): Element of mist. Eaten by Lewis “Grinning Cat” Holloway

Banned Fruitsxxxxx
                  Raki Raki no Mi (Luck Luck Fruit) - allows the user to steal another person's luck by touching them, making them extremely unlucky and the user extremely lucky. [too one-sided]

Ame Ame no Mi (Candy Candy Fruit) - allows the user to create, control, and transform into candy syrup. [canon version of Pero Pero no Mi]

Wara Wara no Mi (Straw Straw Fruit) - allows the user to create and manipulate straw at will, with the straw having damage-redirecting properties. [too many unknown uses]

Nepa Nepa no Mi - Allows the user to generate heat waves. [too similar to Atsu Atsu no Mi and Netsu Netsu no Mi]

Nito Nito no Mi (Nitro Nitro Fruit) - gives the user the abilities of nitroglycerin, making them a Nitroglycerin Human. [too similar to Bomu Bomu no Mi]

Hore Hore no Mi (Love Love Fruit) - gives the user the power to force any living creature to fall in love and lust after him and anything else he chooses and follow any of his orders. [too similar to Mero Mero no Mi]

Ute Ute no Mi (Gun Gun Fruit) - allows the user's to turn anything into a gun, making the user a Firing Human. [too similar to Buki Buki no Mi]

Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daibutsu. [too many unknown abilities]

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
    H A O S H O K U - H A K Ixxxxx

• o1) Johan D. Vayler
                • World's Strongest Swordsman

• o2) Quinton D. Costa
                • Yonko

• o3) Lori "Bloodwolf" Jasmillliv
                • Shichibukai

• o4 ) Claire D. Venrie
                • Rookie Pirate

• o5 ) Mary O Crousis
                • Yonko

• o6 ) Deanna Serene Rainsworth Vayler
                • Yonko Crewmate

• o7 ) Isao "Sweet Tooth" Charlotte
                • Yonko

User Image
    G R A D E - S W O R D Sxxxxx

12 Saijo O Wazamono Grade Swords (Supreme Grade Swords)

• o1) Yoru
                  • Previous owner: Dracule Mihawk
                  • Belongs to: Asami

• o2) Murakumogiri
                  • Previous owner: Edward Newgate
                  • Belongs to: TBD

• o3) Shodai Kitetsu
                  • Previous owner: Kitetsu

• o4) Excalibur (fanmade)
                  • Previous owner: Arthur Pendragon
                  • Belongs to: Sir Lance "The Angel Knight" Shieldsman

• o5) Balmung (fanmade)
                  • Previous owner: N/A
                  • Belongs to: Grigor "Pumpkin Head" Brennen

• o6) Juuchi Yosamu (fanmade)
                  • Belongs to: Absol

• o7) Kusanagi (fanmade)
                  • Belongs to: Kincaid "The Sleeping Dragon" Burr

• o8 ) Hunyin (fanmade)
                  • Belongs to: Johan D. Vayler

• o9) Amaresu (fanmade)
                  • Previous owner: Mateo Mihawk

• 10) Unnamed
                • 11) Unnamed
                • 12) Unnamed
                • 13) Enma -currently not a pure black blade-
                • 14)Ame no Habakiri-currently not a pure black blade

21 O Wazamono Grade Swords (Great Grade Swords)

• Enma
                  • Previous owner: Quinton D. Costa
                  • Belongs to: Johan D. Vaylor

• Ame no Habakiri
                  • Belongs to: Quinton D. Costa

• Wado Ichimonji

• Nidai Kitetsu

• Shusui

• Tyrfing (fanmade)
                  • Belongs to: Mary O Crousis

• Chimamire no Tsuki (fanmade)
                  • Belongs to: Mira "Black Cat" Bell

-17 open blades-

50 Ryo Wazamono Grade Swords (Skillfull Grade Swords)

• Kashu

• Yubashiri
                  • Previous owner: Zoro
                  • Destroyed

• Yamaoroshi
                  • Previous owner: Tashigi
                  • Belongs to: Korin "The White Crane" Weldt

• Kahsu

-46 open blades-

Wazamono Grade Swords

• Sandai Kitetsu
                  • Belongs to: Nora "Soul" Raeui

• Shigure

Unknown Grade Swords
                -Canon Swords whose grades have not been revealed-

• Oto
                  • Previous owner: Shiki

• Kogarashi
                  • Previous owner: Shiki

• Raiu
                  • Previous owner: Shiryu

• Durandal
                  • Previous owner: Cavendish

• Shirauo
                  • Previous owner: Amande Charlotte

• Pretzel
                  • Previous owner: Cracker Charlotte

• Hitetsu
                  • Previous owner: Hitetsu

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  H E I G H T xxxxx

365.76 cm - Karl "Iron Justice" Hellforge
                  297.19 cm - Kaiser Sha
                  289.56 cm - Calliope-Fyfe "Sound Warrior" Chinjao
                  270 cm (8'10" ) - Saul "Thunder Giant" Usopp
                  261.62 cm - Jinsei
                  220.98 cm - Sir Lance "The Angel Knight" Shieldsman
                  210.82 cm - Zathian “Silver Tongue” Verlaine
                  200.66 cm - Flora Willows
                  220.00 cm - Saga Ulfblod
                  195.58 cm - Isao "Sweet Tooth" Charlotte
                  193.04 cm - Kenchi "Bouncing" Shanks
                  193.00 cm - Bali D. Balan
                  193.00 cm - Grigor "PumpkinHead" Brennen
                  190.50 cm - Absol
                  190.50 cm - Emory Senka
                  190.00 cm - Esca "Imperfectionist" Algheiri, WRATH
                  187.63 cm - Peter E. Guilford
                  187.96 cm - Kyuuji "The Gentleman" Crow
                  187.96 cm - Pa-ru Shake
                  187.96 cm - Alex C. Nico
                  187.96 cm - Johan D. Vayler
                  185.42 cm - Delphinium "Delphi" Delacroix
                  184.00 cm - Saphyara "WET JEANS" Evalaaeip
                  182.88 cm (6 ft) - Kyper 'Godspeed' Rochyenkov
                  182.88 cm - Lori "Bloodwolf" Jasmilliv
                  182.88 cm - Monkey D. Daisuke "Spotted Killer"
                  182.88 cm - Priscilla Ross Calliet
                  182.88 cm - Shenmai Pilao
                  182.88 cm - Akio of the Poisonous Duo
                  182.88 cm - Kiriguya "Hydra" Ashui
                  182.88 cm - Axel "Flash Freeze" Nico
                  180.34 cm - Marcel "Lord of the Skies" Dracule
                  180.34 cm - Costa D. Quinton
                  180.34 cm - Sheldon "Deadeye" Skelter
                  180.34 cm - Cadence "The Prideful Assassin" Alghieri, PRIDE
                  180.34 cm - Dante "The Father" Alghieri, FATHER
                  180.34 cm - Emmett "Stiches" Styx
                  177.80 cm - Icho "The Ultimate Weapon" Visum
                  177.80 cm (5'10" ) - Casey "Thunder Goddess" DuVal
                  175.26 cm - Mira Bell
                  172.72 cm - Aito of the Poisonous Duo
                  172.72 cm - Ariella Soraya Edwards
                  171.00 cm - Kincaid "The Sleeping Dragon" Burr (Alighieri), SLOTH
                  170.18 cm - Asako "Queen of Darkness" Silvers
                  170.18 cm - Tavi "Wildeyes" Roronoa
                  170.18 cm - Alice "The Phantom" Caecus
                  170.18 cm - Issac "Six Shooter" Bade
                  170.18 cm - Talia "Genie" Vernon
                  167.64 cm - Yasena S. Poliak "Lightfist"
                  167.64 cm - Mateo "The Abyssal One" Mihawk
                  167.64 cm - Bao D. Getsuei "Black Heart"
                  165.10 cm - Keirae Akani
                  165.10 cm - Monkey D. Enishi
                  165.10 cm - Izumi D. Reina
                  165.10 cm - Archibald "Kaleidoscope" Von Sauer
                  165.10 cm - Aristelle "The Boomerang" Loeclos
                  165.10 cm - Noah "The Zookeeper" Fera
                  165.10 cm - Illy "The Jester"
                  165.10 cm - Artyeria "The Princess" Pendragon
                  165.10 cm - Theta Richter El’dir
                  165.00 cm - Amaris Beatrice LeGrande
                  162.56 cm - Aileous "Blindstrike" Sdieku
                  162.56 cm - Beni Salaya
                  162.56 cm - Atra "Nightshade" Hellforge
                  162.56 cm - Annalise "Lustful Kitty" Alghieri, LUST
                  162.56 cm - Alannah D. Rygar "Silver Queen"
                  160.02 cm - Cecil [All Seer] Ó Báire
                  158.50 cm - Miranda Adele Dupal
                  158.50 cm - Alice "Ali" Cartae
                  157.48 cm - Monkey D. "Devil Killer" Maylene
                  157.48 cm - Deanna Serene Rainsworth Vaylor
                  157.48 cm - Ashelyn "The Spotted Blur" Glacias
                  157.48 cm - Mia
                  152.40 cm (5 ft) - Kurouki
                  152.40 cm - Professor Harmon V Mularski
                  149.86 cm - Sierra T. Silverray
                  147.32 cm - Gayle Alighieri, GLUTTONY
                  9.50 cm - Aesop "Masquerade" Alighieri, ENVY

Dedicated Lunatic

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  B O U N T I E S xxxxx

100,000,000,000 Beli - The Pirate God
                  2,000,000,000 Beli - Artyeria "The Princess" Pendragon of the Righteous Templars, YONKO
                  1,700,000,000 Beli - Toz "King Hammerhead" of the Hamerhead Pirates, YONKO
                  1,600,000,000 Beli - Sir Lance "The Angel Knight" Shieldsman of the Righteous Templars
                  1,400,500,200 Beli - Mateo "The Abyssal One" Mihawk, YONKO
                  1,400,000,000 Beli - Keirae Akani, Revolutionaries
                  1,250,000,000 Beli - Quinton D. Costa of the Sky Pirates, YONKO
                  (frozen)1,200,000,000 Beli - Amaris Beatrice LeGrande, SHICHIBUKAI
                  1,000,000,000 Beli - Isao "Sweet Tooth" Charlotte of the Abyssal Pirates
                  1,000,000,000 Beli - Asako, passenger of the Abyssal Pirates
                  1,000,000,000 Beli - Bali D. Balan of the Abyssal Pirates
                  1,000,000,000 Beli - Daemon, New Order
                  1,000,000,000 Beli - Adam "Rage-Blade" Ward, Revolutionaries
                  1,000,000,000 Beli - Alice "The Phantom" Caecus, Revolutionaries
                  1,000,000,000 Beli - Icho "The Ultimate Weapon" Visum, Revolutionaries
                  1,000,000,000 Beli - Absol of the NEO-REVOLUTIONARIES
                  860,000,000 Beli - Saphyara "WET JEANS" Evalaaeip, Revolutionaries
                  800,000,000 Beli - Henry, New Order
                  600,000,000 Beli - Monkey D. Enishi
                  (frozen) 575,000,000 Beli - Aki "Hades" Himura, SHICHIBUKAI
                  (frozen) 546,000,000 Beli Grigor "PumpkinHead" Brennen, SHICHIBUKAI
                  (frozen) 520,000,000 Beli - Zadok "Behemoth" Momoa, SHICHIBUKAI
                  (frozen) 500,000,000 Beli - Lori "Bloodwolf" Jasmilliv of the Crimson Dragoons, SHICHIBUKAI
                  500,000,000 Beli - Deanna Serene Rainsworth Vaylor of the Sky Pirates
                  (frozen) 450,000,000 Beli - DELPHINIUM "DELPHI" Delacroix Redacted of the Black Rose Pirates, SHICHIBUKAI
                  450,000,000 Beli - Johan D. Vayler of the Aybssal Pirates
                  450,000,000 Beli - Dante "The Father" Alighieri, Sins of the Father
                  400,000,000 Beli - Izumi D. Reina of the Black Rose Pirates
                  400,000,000 Beli - Hitomi "The Oracle" Tanaka of the Sky Pirates
                  400,000,000 Beli - Esca "Imperfectionist" Alighieri, Sins of the Father
                  (frozen) 350,000,000 Beli - Yasena S. "Lightfist" Poliak of the Crimson Dragoons
                  325,000,000 Beli - Aileous "Blindstrike" Sdieku of the Blind Duchess Pirates
                  (frozen) 300,000,000 Beli - Kyuuji "The Gentleman" Crow of the Crimson Dragoons
                  300,000,000 Beli - Black Cat Killer
                  300,000,000 Beli - Aesop "Masquerade" Alighieri, Sins of the Father
                  270,000,000 Beli - Annalise "Lustful Kitty" Alighieri, Sins of the Father
                  257,000,666 Beli - Cadence "The Prideful Assassin" Alighieri, Sins of the Father
                  255,000,000 Beli - Kincaid "The Sleeping Dragon" Burr (Alighieri), Sins of the Father
                  217,000,000 Beli - Kiriguya 'Hydra' Ashui of the Thunder Pirates
                  124,000,000 Beli - Tyler "Foxfire" Inferni of the Cherry Feather Pirates
                  124,000,000 Beli - Ashelyn "The Spotted Blur" Ignis of the Cherry Feather Pirates
                  120,000,000 Beli - Beni Salaya of the Cherry Feather Pirates
                  100,000,000 Beli - Nora Soul Raeui of the Black Hearts
                  95,000,000 Beli - Gayle Alighieri, Sins of the Father
                  89,000,000 Beli - Saul "Rumble Giant" Usopp of the Rumble Giant Pirates
                  87,000,000 Beli - Bao D. "Black Heart" Getsuei of the Black Heart Pirates
                  80,000,000 Beli - Priscilla Ross Calliet of the Sky Pirates
                  (frozen) 60,000,000 Beli - Sheldon "Deadeye" Skelter of The High Flyers
                  53,000,000 Beli - Casey "Thunder Goddess" DuVal of the Thunder Pirates (recorded as deceased)
                  50,000,000 Beli - Kenchi "Bouncing" Shanks, soon to be of the Cherry Feather Pirates
                  43,090,000 Beli - Pa-ru Shake
                  35,000,000 Beli - VNC - 1392 "The Fugitive" Vance
                  35,000,000 Beli - Theta Richter El’dir of the Black Heart Pirates
                  22,000,090 Beli - Mira Bell of the Thunder Pirates
                  [b[20,000,000 Beli - Viktor "Black Angel" of the Rumble Giant Pirates
                  3,000,000 Beli - Nafisah "Man-Eater" Blackwood of the Black Heart Pirates
                  380,000 Beli - Zathian “Silver Tongue” Verlaine of the Thunder Pirates
                  250,000 Beli - Alannah D. Rygar "Silver Queen" of the Thunder Pirates
                  58,000 Beli - Aristelle "The Boomerang" Loeclos of the Black Heart Pirates
                  47,000 Beli - Archibald "Kaleidoscope" Von Sauer of the Black Heart Pirates
                  20,000 Beli - Illy "The Jester"
                  500 Beli - Noah "The Zookeeper" Fera of the Crimson Dragoon Pirates

No Bounty Yet:
                  Kiven "Kvenaw" M Nawtuck
                  Axel "Flash Freeze" Nico
                  Flora Willows (recorded as deceased)
                  Saga Ulfblod
                  Eniroshi Yanishiro
                  Claire D. Venrie
                  Miranda Adele Dupal
                  Kaiser Sha
                  Ariella Soraya Edwards of the Black Heart Pirates

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
A R C - L I S T # 1 xxxxx

Arc 1 xxxxxXXXFinished: Page 17; 7/25/14
    Plot:
    The Rookie Crews are slowly preparing themselves for the Grand Line, gathering crew members, and the necessary items to attempt that terrible ocean. The crews hear a rumor, one that sends them to a small island in the middle of East Blue. A retired pirate is providing maps and log poses to the pirates that he deems worthy to travel to the Grand Line.
    Will our crews pay him a visit, and will any of them be deemed worthy by this veteran of the sea?

Arc 2 xxxxxXXXBegins: Page 17; 7/26/14-8/08/2014

Plot: Logue Town, For Gol D. Roger, it was the beginning and the end. For Monkey D. Luffy, it was a way point to even greater glory. This port is the last stop for our crews before they finally enter the Grand Line. The Marines have not taken kindly to this new generation, and have placed a second Headquarters in Loguetown. With the increase of marines stationed in the town, the trip to Reverse Mountain has become dangerous for those who sail under the Jolly Roger. Will our crews manage to leave the island once they land there? Or will they be captured like many of the pirates before them?

Filler Episode 1 xxxxxXXXBegins: Page 34; 8/09/2014-8/16/2014

Plot: The crews are entering the Grand Line for the first time.

Arc 3 xxxxxXXX Begins: Page 42; 8/17/2014-9/20/2014

1st Islands of the Grand Line

Pirates

Thunder Pirates
    Plot: You have landed on an island that is blooming with vegetation and animals. as you're restocking, you will be greeted by a very special guest. Who could it be?

Current Time: ~ 10:30 AM

Cherry Feather Pirates
    Plot: You've landed on a mountainous winter island, cities dotting it, though no really central government has formed between them. As you are gathering supplies, someone hears about a man called a Sword Saint on the island, near the base of the tallest mountain. While waiting for your log pose to direct you onwards you've decided to explore this rumor as well as another one you've heard.

Current Time: ~ 9am

Blind Duchess Pirates
    Plot: Salbear island's volcano first draws the eye, but the real mystery of the island lies in the unusual way that time passes. The island itself has not aged a day since the volcano began erupting, and despite the fact that it has been erupting for a while, the island is still perfectly safe. As you explore the island, this phenomenon will stand in your way.

Location:Paradise; Salbear Island: A Volcano island with unusual properties.
    Current Time: Day Skip ~ 6am

Blue Crow Pirates
    Plot: See Thunder Pirates

Arc 4 xxxxxXXX Begins: Page 67; 9/20/2014-12/14/2014

2nd Islands of the Grand Line

Pirates

Thunder Pirates
    Plot: As your crew splits up to explore the small city on this rather windy island, they each get pulled into a rather dangerous battle between two opposing forces. Will your loyalty to your crew outweigh your promises?

Current Time: 11:45am

Cherry Feather Pirates
    Plot: It is mentioned that there were thieves during Heracles's time, but we never see them in the manga or anime. Now, in the present, the thieves have established a very strong base on the island. They have made very sturdy shelters that protect them when the Stomach Baron, when it lifts up its mouth to feed itself, which is once day. Will you become ally or foe to this group of thieves?

Current Time: 10am

Blind Duchess Pirates
    Plot: You've found yourself at an impasse. The island that your log pose led you is heavily guarded from what you can see. Every attempt to sail the ship to the shore has been met with cannonfire. How will you proceed from here?

Current Time: 3:30 pm

Blue Crow Pirates
    Plot: The Island you've arrived on is a bit more worn down than you've come to expect. The buildings are all in a state of rot, and even the people are incredibly downtrodden. The only explanation they can give is their government's leader. What will you do with this information while you wait for your log pose to reset?

Current Time: 9:30am

Marines

Kyper Unit
    Plot: Your unit has been assigned to locate and observe a Yonko. Its a rather dangerous task, but someone has to do it. The island that he has been sighted on was one of the islands under the control of Shiki during the first Pirate Age. In the 80 years since the last pirate age, it has floated in the Grand Line.

Island Intel Document:
    The island is covered in large vegetation, large animals and dangerous beasts prowl the island. Sections of the island are avoided by the animals due to the smell of Daft Green.
    Shortly after the islands returned to the sea, the Marines studied them to determine what Shiki had done on them. That was when Daft Green was first discovered by the Marines. 2 years later and they found an antidote. The antidote does contain a side effect. If taken after the green spots start showing, the spots turn brown but remain on the skin. If it is taken before the green spots appear, the skin will tint green and remain that color.

Current Time: 12pm

Salvaggi Unit
    Plot: The World Noble, Saint Sanlord, has requested that more marine units be sent to protect the peace in Skypiea. Your unit is the one assigned to that duty.

Island Intel Document:

After the Luffy rang the Golden Bell, the indigenous people and people of Skypiea joined together to create a new generation of Sky People - Wappiea. The people prospered
    under these two thriving cultures. The Blue Sea Land is still considered sacred, and only those with permission are allowed on it. The Golden Bell rung every day.

20 years ago, a World Noble and his family and servants/slaves decided to take up residence in Skypiea. They arrived in hopes of enslaving these unusual humans who have wings sprouting from their backs, and the tales of a city of gold. The World Noble family has taken over much of Skypiea. Many of Skypiea's citizens have cut off their wings so they may not be captured and enslaved. But the World Nobles do not care. They have turned Skypiea into their mini Sabaody Archipelago. Only those most loyal to them are allowed to be "free". The indigenous people are sold for higher prices than those of Skypiea (even with wings), and continue to protect the sacred land. The citizens of Skypiea and the indigenous people have yet again split. Wappiea is now nothing more than a memory and a legend. There have been rumors of rebellion in recent years.

Current Time: 2pm

Pirate Capture Unit
    Plot: See Salvaggi Unit

Current Time: ^^

Arc 5 xxxxxXXX Begins: Page 116; 12/14/2014-4/8/2015

3rd Islands of the Grand Line

Bisa Island
    Crews: Thunder Pirates, Bode Unit, The Sky Pirates

Weather: blistering hot, 103 F. dry, not humid
    Current Time: 3pm
    Island information: A dry island with no rivers to refill your supplies. The caves on the island are filled with the remains of a long abandoned marine facility. In the center of the island is a mysterious blood stain that no amount of cleaning can erase. The shape of it seems to be that of a wolf-human hybrid. There is a small civilization growing on the island, lead by a woman who took the place under her wing.
    The island takes 2 days to travel from one end to the other, and it takes half a day to reach the blood stain in the center of the island.

Skypiea Island
    Crews: Cherry Feather Pirates, Legara Pirates,
    Salvaggi Unit, Pirate Capture Unit, Hunter Unit

Weather: Sunny with some clouds, warm
    Current Time: 11 AM
    General Information: After arriving via the Knock Up Stream, you are left with the choice of whether or not to pay Amazon, the elderly toll lady, her fee of 7 million Beli a person. Once you pass her, either paying the toll or ignoring her, you arrive at Angel Beach.
    Plot: World Noble Sanlord has sent out the order for more slaves to be captured from Upper Yard. The Salvaggi Unit has been working under the World Noble for a number of weeks. Their captain, Lucia, has obtained several persons of interest to assist in protecting the World Noble and his family. Akina, of the Hunter Unit; Jinsei, Shichibukai Bloodwolf and "Lord of the Skies" Dracule are all currently working as his body guards. A separate marine unit, The Pirate Capture Unit, have been working with the Shandians to bring down the World Noble and free the slaves he has in his custody. While unknown to anyone, the Wappians are finding the perfect place to strike to free their island home from the rule of the marines and the World Noble.

Island Intel Document: Marine Eyes Only

After the Luffy rang the Golden Bell, the indigenous people and people of Skypiea joined together to create a new generation of Sky People - Wappiea. The people prospered
    under these two thriving cultures. The Blue Sea Land is still considered sacred, and only those with permission are allowed on it. The Golden Bell rung every day.

20 years ago, a World Noble and his family and servants/slaves decided to take up residence in Skypiea. They arrived in hopes of enslaving these unusual humans who have wings sprouting from their backs, and the tales of a city of gold. The World Noble family has taken over much of Skypiea. Many of Skypiea's citizens have cut off their wings so they may not be captured and enslaved. But the World Nobles do not care. They have turned Skypiea into their mini Sabaody Archipelago. Only those most loyal to them are allowed to be "free". The indigenous people are sold for higher prices than those of Skypiea (even with wings), and continue to protect the sacred land. The citizens of Skypiea and the indigenous people have yet again split. Wappiea is now nothing more than a memory and a legend. There have been rumors of rebellion in recent years.

Midori Island
    Crews: Blind Duchess Pirates, Garden Pirates

Weather: 80F, fog
    Current Time: 2pm
    Island Information: This island was once a flourishing place filled with plants from all over the world, the soil was rich and the people living there thrived. In the past month tragedy has struck the island, leaving it a shell of its former glory. Something has infected the plants there, and the soil as well, leaving the fauna to die off with no ability to plant anything.
    Plot: Yonko James DuVal has heard from a good friend about the plight of this island, and has traveled from the other side of the Red Line to assist in repairing the damage done. How you interact with him and what is done on this island is all dependent on you.

Henso Island

Crews: Blue Crow Pirates, Kyper Unit, Hellforge Unit

Weather: 85F, sunny
        Current Time: 1pm
        Island Information: At first glance, this island doesn't seem very important or even inhabited. As you approach the island, you start to see the remains of marine vessels scattered about, and once you've landed, you seem to be in the home of a Pirate Hideout.
        Plot: You're running short on supplies when you stumble onto a seemingly safe place to restock, all signs pointing rather glaringly to the fact that you are in a pirate hideout. After spending some time here, however you start to notice some rather extreme oddities.

Arc 6 xxxxxXXX Begins: Page 152; 4/8/2015-7/26/2015

4th Islands of the Grand Line

Papanapple
    Crews: Thunder Pirates

Weather: Sunny, comfortable
    Current Time: 10 Am
    Island information: A rather relaxed, uninhabited island, plenty of fruit and natural vegetation, particularly pineapples. A lake takes up the center of the island filled with a fresh water spring.

Foolshout Island
    Crews: Cherry Feather Pirates

Weather: Autum, warm, slight breeze
    Current Time: 10 AM
    Island Information: This island was the birth place of one of the legendary Revolutionaries, Koala. Much has changed for the island in the years since her departure. Fishmen and humans live in harmony here, with a slight hierarchy system in place. But there is still a layer of crime in the city.
    The buildings look to be Victorian.

Namakura Island
    Crews: Blind Duchess Pirates

Weather: Dark, cloudy and always has a gloom. 70F
    Island Information: The island has been left to destitution, the feudal styled buildings damaged and crumbling. This can be attributed to the Longarm clan, a people born with longer arms that have two joints instead of one in their arms. The people of the island, left in poverty have turned to satanic rituals to save themselves from their fate. Another Sword Saint lives on the island as well.

Hannabal Island

Crews: Blue Crow Pirates

Weather:
        Island Information: Hannabal Island is the starting point of the Dead End Race. Like Reverse Mountain, there are multiple rivers combining at a mountain and flowing up, though this river ends in a waterfall.
        Everything looks normal above ground, but you find something peculiar here, whether by ear, or convincing it out of the bar keeper, you enter the secret passageway and find yourself surrounded by other pirates.
        The next day, board your ship, go up the mountain, and as soon as you are going down the waterfall, the race starts.
        Fair warning to you all - There are no rules. Anything goes. Winner takes all. Be the first to reach Navarone Island, and 300,000,000 Beli is yours.

Side Archs

Kyper Unit

Your job is to hunt down Keirae Akani and ex-Shichibukai Enishi. Bring them back in chains, or kill them if you must. You know what you have to do. Your promotion is on the line.
        Island - Epaich Island. Villages and farmers. Spring island.

Marines Branch Base G-10
        Crews: Salvaggi Unit, Bode Unit, Peace Mains, Hunter Unit, Defense Unit, and Hellforge Unit

With the violent resignation of the former Admiral Akani, The Marines have been called into a meeting. The Fleet Admiral wants to address his concerns, and bring to attention anyone else whom ay want to take actin as quickly as possible. In order to show the world they so easily lost one of their strongest powers, they have covered it up and swept it under the rug.
        While Kyper is out, the other Admirals, and Vice Admirals will attend the meeting. All Captains within the immediate vicinity will also attend the meeting.

Yonko Meeting
        Crews: Garden Pirates, The Aegis, Legara Pirates, & Mateo Mihawk

On a discreet island, hidden away, underneath a large sakura tree, the Yonkos are having a meeting. But what about?

Arc 7 xxxxxXXX Begins:Page 191; 7/26/2015-01/17/2016 (1st thread ends here)

Thunder Pirates
    Crews: Thunder Pirates, Bode Unit

Pirates: You are in between islands at the moment, a peaceful sea around you when you are caught in a trap. Walls have sprung up in the ocean all around the ship, creating a maze. At the end is a marine ship waiting to take you all away.

Marines: You've sprung your trap, but don't think you've won yet, these pirates are clever and may very well still escape if you don't do this just right.

Cherry Feathers
    Crews: Cherry Feather Pirates, Salvaggi Unit

You dropped anchor for the night, but before you can raise it again in the morning, the entire area around you ship has become a man-made desert. The work of the 'Desert Demon'. You'll have to defeat this sand making marine and her crew to be able to sail away.

Blind Duchess
    Crews: Blind Duchess Pirates, Daisuke and his poison duo, Peace Mains

You all headed to sleep for the night and things were fine. When you woke up the crew was separated, some for experimentation, others for interrogation, and some just to entertain disgruntled workers (see poison duo). Your goal now is to escape and rescue the others before anything worse can happen.

Blue Crows

Crews: Blue Crow Pirates, Defense Unit

You went onshore at a seemingly safe island only for your ship to be taken by marines. They've sent it to a scrapper and are planning on capturing you as you attempt to save it. In a little less than an hour your ship will be nothing more than driftwood.

Side Archs

Kyper Unit

Your job is to hunt down Keirae Akani and ex-Shichibukai Enishi. Bring them back in chains, or kill them if you must. You know what you have to do. Your promotion is on the line.
        Island - Epaich Island. Villages and farmers. Spring island.

Marineford
        Crews: Kyper Unit, Admirals, Shichibukai

Meeting with Fleet Admiral and other Admirals to get caught up on some issues. Afterwards, once the Admirals are done with their meeting, the Shichibukai show up.

Karakuri Island
        Crews: Hellforge unit, Seeker Unit, Mularski

Dr. Mularski has requested Marines to help protect his home island, but with many of the Marines sent off to capture the rookie pirates, only two units were sent under his command. A rival scientist that joined the NRA has used the Mecha Mecha no Mi to create a giant robot army to attack the capital city, Hiragana of Future Country. He has already created 10 giant robots as tall as utility poles, many mechanical machines and droids to watch activity in the city.
        By the start of the story, the city will have already been held hostage by him and his robots. His main objectives are capture Harmon Mularski, Destroy Karakuri Academy (which he does before the arch begins), and following a rumor of an item to be hidden on the island (this will not be revealed until Dr. Mularski deems inevitable). The Marines will meet Dr. Mularski at his second lab in the tundra then launch a counter assault on the scientist who would be holding the 'governor' hostage at Town Hall.
        Weather - The island is a snowy, winter island, but the capital city itself is inside an insulated dome.

Side Arc xxxxx
        Pm a mod or post in the OOC with ideas, we'll gladly try to fit things into the story

Arc 8 xxxxxXXXBegins: Page 2; 1/18/16-7/22/2016

Plot:

Cherry Feather Pirates
      Crews: Cherry Feathers

You've dealt the Pirates a hefty blow. Both Gale and Lucia have ended up in the hospital, critical condition each. They are unlikely to see the battlefield again. You will soon arrive at a port to make repairs, and replenish your food supply, which has run out 2 days ago. All over your ship is sand, sand and more sand. It took some time getting that ship off of that sandy beach! The island you've landed at is famous for its mango-flavored delicacies. You've earned your rest for now.

Thunder Pirates

Your captain and your crew have fought valiantly out of the labyrinth. As Casey and Issac Bode fought, Jill and Kiriguya maintained the ship's course, navigating as safely and quickly as they could out of the waters, and Anya and Mira did well to protect the ship from any dangers. Saul reunited with Luffy's daughter, Merda, for a short moment, before engaging in a fight. He wasn't any match for a Marine of her caliber, so he could only throw tricks here and there. Just as the ship came by, Saul yelled for help. Anya threw him a ball of yarn, for which he started screaming his head off, until he remembered what Merda was. Saul jumped on board as Merda was distracted, on their way out of the labyrinth. Casey and Issac were still stuck in combat when Issac and Casey both released surprise attacks, knocking them both out. Saul caught his captain in his arms as she was flung from the frenzy, bruises and burns all over her. He held onto her as the rest of the Marines tried to land on their ship, but Kiriguya and Anya dealt with them swiftly. With their combined efforts, they made it out of the maze, dealing the Marines a heavy blow before sailing on their way.
      Casey is in a comatose state. You're left stranded at sea with no direction to go, and no land in sight. You've run out of food for the last two days. A visitor may appear before you (calling any Yonko or Shichibukai.)

Blind Duchess

While making your getaway, your ship was damaged by the Marines. Though it's salable for now, the damage is irreparable. You will have to find a new ship to sail on if you want to continue your journey. You land at a mysterious island that's shrouded in nothing but violet fog and a gloomy feeling. Here lives a peculiar being. Beware, for you may lose some limbs...

Blue Crows

You have been captured by the Defense Unit. You are on your way to Impel Down #2, which is close to the second Marine HQ. There is no escape. I repeat, there is no escape. Even if there is one, you can't make it out on your own.

Side Archs: Page 1

Marines

You will be discussing what happened with the 4 rookie pirates, and what is your next plan of action.

Group/Location Here
          Crews:

To be filled out

Side Arc xxxxx
          Pm a mod or post in the OOC with ideas, we'll gladly try to fit things into the story

Arc 9 xxxxxXXXBegins: Page 9; 7/22/16-8/22/2016

Plot:

Cherry Feather Pirates
      Crews: Cherry Feathers

Butsu Island, You've arrived at an island that has a small stream entrance to the center of the island, which is a lake surrounded by marsh land. Off to the side of the island is a large metal factory that's polluting the water there. At the center of the lake is a small village. You may want to visit for information, but that's not all you'll be getting.

Villagers will tell you of rumors of the marshland - that people who go in never come back out.

Blind Duchess

Thriller Bark, You're getting ready to escape. Now is a good time as any. Just as you have Dr. Zozo's trust, and her defenses are weak, it's time to strike.

Blue Crows

Impel Down, The escape plan is on. Be wary of anyone you meet.

Side Archs: Page ?

Thunder Pirates

Karakuri Island, Though Casey has wakened from her coma, she still needs her rest. Kiriguya is acting captain. You've landed at a very snowy island, as far as the eye can see. It's hard to tell what you'll meet here.

A mad scientist is here creating cyborgs using parts of faulty PXs (Pacifista), robots and whatnot from Vegapunk's time.

Marines

Kurouki and Kyper: Somewhere on a remote island, the two of you are about to enter an all-out fight. Kyper has realized Kurouki's plans, and plans to stop her.

Revolutionaries and Black Jacks

Revolutionaries, your double-agent inside Black Jacks have informed you that a Revolutionary ally will be assassinated today. Adam, Alice, Icho, Keirae, and Enishi, you have been assigned the role of bodyguards. At no cost must he die.

Side Arc xxxxx

Arc 10 xxxxxXXXBegins: Page 11; 8/22/16-5/28/17
Plot:

Many characters will be moved to the start of Grand Line.
There are two neutral islands are known as Moon Island and Star Island, after Reverse Mountain, that are situated in the Calm Belt. In order to get back to the Grand Line, you must travel to each island once in order for your Log Pose to reset to an island in the Grand Line. However, getting into the Grand Line is another story. The Calm Belt cannot carry your ship back as there is no wind. Maybe someone can get the Sea Kings to pull your ship for you?
Anyways, these neutral islands are governed by the Pirate God, so no one can claim these islands. Marines and World Government people are also banned from this place, so pirates can come and go freely as they want. It's just the problem of getting out of the Calm Belt.
Both islands are harbor islands. There's nothing special about the islands, just that they resemble Loguetown quite a bit. No execution platform though. Each island has a building with a statue of a star or moon, respectively.
Decide what you have been doing during those 6 months. It could make or break your strength to stay out at sea. Next arc, most of you will switch islands so your Log Poses can set.

Star Island
    (old crews - Blind Duchess, Blue Crows)
    (new crews - Black Hearts)
    (no crews - Akatsuki Hanekura; Illy "The Jester" wink

Everyone listed here is at a outdoors pirate convention. Think of it like a job convention. Each booth is trying to recruit you, maybe be a little forceful about it, but for the most part, it's pretty civilized. The Black Hearts have a booth, and you seem slightly interested in it, so you stop by it.

Moon Island
    (old crews - Cherry Feathers, Thunder Pirates)
    (new crews - Checkerboard_Muffin; Thunder Giants)
    (no crews - Massimiliano "Drunken Monkey" Giocatore; Pa-ru Shake; MIZI "Leviathan" VIRALE; Caiman)

Everyone is gathered at a fighting ring. The prize is enough to start you on your journey. Or drink your sorrows away. You witness a half-giant in the ring with his giant cleaver just win the prize money. You may recognize him from your previous travels (talking to the Cherry Feather people), but he looks different somehow. He makes the announcement that he's gathering a crew to set sail. Most of the audience laughed him off and dispersed.

Side Archs: Page 37

Revolutionaries and Black Jacks

It has been 6 months. Still no sign of the assassin. Today you're supposed to make your trip back to HQ since the assassin hasn't shown up.
        But the last minute, Adam finds a poisoned Duke at the breakfast table. He's breathing, but is getting paler by the second. You see the maid run out the door. It's your job as leader of this mission to establish the next step. Catch the assassin? Or let her escape?

Yonkos

Tea? Certainly. "Princess" and "Black Fist" are coming together for tea. Some dispute happens.

Crimson Dragoons

Just some fun stuff.

Neo-Marines

They are meeting with Absol to discuss plot.

Side Arc xxxxx

Arc 11 xxxxxXXXBegins: Page 2 5/28/2017 - 10/17/2018
Plot:

Rumble Giants
    Alabasta Island

The Nefeltari family has been prosperous after the fall of Crocodile - water is plentiful, crops are growing, and the kingdom is thriving.
    For Saul, it will be like coming back to a second home. People know him from their younger years, and he knows their parents and grandparents. You're greeted by the king and queen of Alabasta, and stay the night in their palace.
    The next day, however, you find yourself in chains in a dungeon.

Black Hearts
    Drum Island

Quite a coincidence, as your captain and First Mate are doctors. Since the last time the Strawhat Pirates set foot on this island, doctors have been rampant with the coming back of Isshi-20. With the whole island filled with doctor prodigies, it has been the target for many pirate crews, and even the World Government.
    There is a rumor spreading across the world that after the "Sakura Tree" blossomed, a spring appeared at the center of the island. It has special properties that aids in healing the sick and ill. However, a pirate crew is said to have dominated the land, terrorizing the citizens of Drum Island.

Side Archs: Page 49

Marine HQ, New Order, NeoMarines, and NeoRevolutionaries

Marine HQ is suddenly attacked by all three groups without even a warning.

Yonkos
        Abyssal Pirates & The Sky Pirates

Mateo asked Costa to train him so he could achieve Awakening with his devil fruit. They travelled to Blackgate Island and have been training with seastone cuffs for days. The island is now under attack by a group of pirates that are looking for a Road Poniglyph on the island. A new character is going to be introduced into this group shortly.

Thunder Pirates

The former captain has come out of hiding to find a wayward member of her old crew. Who knows what could happen and where this could possibly lead.

Arc 12 xxxxxXXXBegins: Page 8 10/17/2018 - Current
Plot:

Rumble Giants
    Cainhurst

Cainhurst is a Plantation island, that has thrived for decades on the labor of Mink slaves. Recently an uprising has started within the ranks of the Slaves. Lead by one called "War Bear" the slaves have started making a serious impact in the lives of the owners, which has caused strife on the island.

The crew is just arriving in the middle of this fight, and need to pick a side to assist in the coming battles. The marines have also been alerted to this uprising and have sent a Cainhurst native back to try to assist.

Black Hearts
    Niscun Island

A small jungle island that has been under the control of mercenaries for some time. A moderate number of these mercenaries are Minks, who look down on their human mercenary counterparts. There are a number of small encampments around the island, with a larger central encampment where they are holding a number of people hostage in hopes to get use out of them, one way or another. One of these captives has been here for almost a week, but the name of Alice, and another has just been brought to the island recently, the so called 'spring of healing' that had been captured on Drum Island.

The Doctor the crew picked up on Drum Island is desperate to free one of the prisoners of the mercenaries. Will you help him fight, or will you look the other way?

Thunder Pirates
    Galtule Island

A World Government Base lead by scientist Daniel Kaine, this base is used for experimentation on rare or unusual Devil Fruits and their users. The current focus of Daniel's study has been the pirate, Kiriguya, with his Hydra Zoan fruit.

Ex-captain DuVal is in a rush to rescue her old First mate, and has gathered a ragtag group to assist in her attempt to break into the highly guarded WG base to save him.

Side Archs: Page 64

Marines
    Marine HQ

The marines are still recovering from the attack on Marineford three days ago. Today is the meeting with all marines currently located at Marineford, to receive their orders from the new Fleet Admiral as well as to hear some rather shocking news from the Gorosei.

There has been a message from the Gorosei about the Revolutionaries, lead by Keirae, declaring direct war against the Celestial Dragons. The marines are also meeting their New Fleet Admiral, who still needs to show his meddle.

Yonkos
    Abyssal Pirates & The Sky Pirates
    Black Gate Island

Having discovered that there is a Road Poneglyph on the island, the two Yonkos and their respective crews are about to go head to head for control of the rare artifact. There is a high chance of Marines or the World Government getting involved in the fighting.

Amaris, Cecil, Issac

The photographer that managed to snap a photo of the supposed dead Thunder Goddess has arrived at a marine base to turn in his findings to the Vice Admiral that was in charge of hunting down the pirate and her crew. He is also meeting with a figure of power in the world to provide proof that the Gardener's daughter is alive and well.

This news once revealed to the public with be a shocker, considering Casey DuVal has been assumed dead for nearly 8 months.

Sins of the Father

A notorious crew of ill repute is gathering itself back together after a family vacation to commence in shenanigans of the thieving variety on a large bank.

The crew had gone their separate ways months ago, taking a vacation from each other. Now they are joining back together for a fun bank heist before setting off together to wreak havoc across the seas once more.

Side Arc xxxxx

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  D E S C E N D A N T S - O F - C A N O N xxxxx

canon ancestors will be added to list as first descendant is created (far too many people in the show to put all on a list to begin with)

Monkey D. Luffyxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    Monkey D. Enishi (grandson)
                    Monkey D.[Spotted Killer] Daisuke (grandson)
                    OPEN

Roronoa Zoroxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Namixxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Usoppxxxxx
                    Saul Usopp (son)
                    OPEN

Vinsmock Sanjixxxxx
                    Kyuuji "The Gentleman" Crow (youngest son)
                    OPEN
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Nico Robinxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    Axel "Flash Freeze" Nico (descendant)

Frankyxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Trafalgar Lawxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Buggy the Clownxxxxx
                    Illy "The Jester" (daughter)
                    OPEN

Jinbeixxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Raleigh Silversxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    Asako "Queen of Darkness" Silvers (daughter?)

Boa Hancockxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

"Red-Haired" Shanksxxxxx
                    Kenchi "Bouncing" Shanks (grandson)
                    OPEN

Dracule Mihawkxxxxx
                    Asami (daughter)
                    OPEN
                    Mateo "The Abyssal One" Mihawk (grandson)
                    OPEN

Captain Kuro (Klahadore)xxxxx
                    Mira Bell
                    OPEN

Tiger Fisherxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Crocodilexxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Donquixote Doflamingoxxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

The Chinjao Familyxxxxx
                    Nakoa D. Momoa (distant relative, not directly related)
                    Calliope-Fyfe "Sound Warrior" Chinjao(descendant)

Vivi Nerfertarixxxxx
                    OPEN
                    OPEN

Emporio Ivankovxxxxx
                    OPEN

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  B L A C K - L I S T xxxxx

THESE PEOPLE ARE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE RP

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image