Welcome to Gaia! ::

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY FOLLOWING THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US? (I'm curious)

I AM!!!! 0.32857142857143 32.9% [ 23 ]
I'm an active RPer in this thread, and i just want to click this button 0.67142857142857 67.1% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 >

Akatsuki Hanekura
With: No one
Actions: Wandering

The Calm Belt is one of the most dangerous places in the world with not only the natural dangers of sea kings but the added risk of no sea or air currents to sail on creating a natural barrier that kept almost all out but also created the perfect place for pirates to meet on mass. Fortunately for Akatsuki this barrier was no problem to overcome. After receiving a flyer from the postal bird about this event for new crews to form up she had decided to come just for something to do and maybe even get into a decent fight with someone strong. So with that in mind Akatsuki had headed to a nearby Marine ship that was stationed in the towns docks and butchered every single member of the crew on the ship including the commanding officer which was luckily some no named small fry who had just been promoted. Now many people would ask why do such a thing and not just use a ferry service. The simple answer was that Akatsuki had heard a rumour the Marine ships could sail in the calm belt with no problem for whatever reason so taking a Marine vessel made sense.

It took much longer than usual to travel however as running a large ship by yourself was never easy but after a long gruelling voyage from the east blue Akatsuki made it to the calm belt with her ill gotten and blood spattered ship and after a few more days managed to find star island with her very meagre navigational skills with only moderate damage taken to the ship. The workers on the dock didn't really bother her as she docked as a blood spattered marine ship still covered in corpses of marines usually scream "I am a Pirate." Docking the ship was a trail in itself and left the ship damaged enough that it wasn't going to sail again with a shipwright looking over it but if worst came to worst Akatsuki would just kill another crew and take their ship so with a shrug Akatsuki jumped from her ship and strolled off to find something to do around the booths.

Akatsuki's wandering took her over to a booth with what looked like a clown girl running it but nothing was really happening except maybe some guy was about to get decked for bitching at her about something stupid most likely. "Why did I come here again." The bluenette mumbled as she tightened the harness that kept her sheaths attached to her body.

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
฿℮ηї $αℓα⑂α

I shouldn't be alive...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where: Moon Island
With: Gan, Sasha, Nakoa, and some others in the stands.

There was no glimmer in her eyes. As if the pen had run dry of imagination, and thrown in the trash for its incompetence. A vengeful rage grew within her quiet demeanor that would only be staed by seeing her enemy dead. But that wasn't going to be enough.
She closed her eye and the scene played through her head again. Her crew yelling, the woman laughing, the Poisonous Duo striking. It was always the same - the first few weeks on the island, she'd close her eyes, only to wake several hours later in cold sweat, having blacked out due to trauma. She'd wake screaming and crying every night. Recently the blackouts were getting shorter, but still Beni couldn't fall asleep, afraid to relive her memories.
They had been making their way down the Grand Line when they were intercepted by Kurouki. The woman stood at the helm, and was accompanied by Daisuke and the Poisonous Duo. Kurouki was hellbent on sending the Cherry Feathers to their grave, and putting up a fight seemed pointless until they were helped by the Peace Mains. The duo's cuffs came off, and all hell broke loose. Even Daisuke was shocked and was trying to get everything under control. He had been double-crossed by Kurouki. It was then revealed to Beni that her entire village had been annihilated.
With Beni frozen on the spot, Kurouki took advantage of the moment and put her bare hands on Beni's neck, sucking the air out of the girl. If it hadn't been for Naji using his Room to teleport her to safety, she would have died. But he had taken her place in the woman's grasp. Issara ordered Nakoa to take their crew to safety as Calliope drew the attention towards herself.
From there, she was constantly on edge. Nakoa tapped her on the shoulder once only for her to draw her gun and fire it within a hair of his neck. After that, she disappeared, guilt and plagued by the memories of that day. She hid her weapons away, afraid to kill, afraid to pull the trigger. She never stayed in one place too long, not wanting to face her crew members. Nakoa, however, would easily track her down due to his vibrations. It became so unbearable for him, watching her deteriorate like that that he finally cornered her, holding her in a hug as she broke down, wailing and screaming. They stayed like that for several hours, before he convinced her to take a walk with him.She had grown a strong affinity for darkness, and couldn't stand the light without her cloak or googles. As she took the walk with him, they eventually wound up at a fighting ring. They sat down, and pretty soon Gan came by and jumped into her lap in his cat form.
Her eyes snapped open, gasping for breath as she looked to see what time it was. It had only been 5 minutes. Beni took in a deep breath as the memories spiraled around in her head, even after opening her eye. She had lost her other one to Kurouki, and her left arm to the Duo. She clutched at the flailing sleeve where her arm should have been, its emptiness creating a bigger hole in her heart.
She looked down at the ring to see the half-giant from Loguetown standing there. Forget about her crew; his had also encountered an opponent so strong their own captain had also died. And yet here he was, gathering a crew of his own to continue the adventure. How? How could he stand up so courageously after losing his friends? What was it that drove him to work so hard after that? Beni pet Gan, looking away from the shining glory that was this giant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't want to continue...

korinzu
Nazedi
Flashwulf
Liiroy_Jenkins
Akiko Kenichi
Decimo - Vongola
Checkerboard_Muffin
Shigehide
TomoDachi Love

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Caiman
Location: Moon Island // With: Saul // Thoughts: That's one handsome Giant // Out Of Crocs:

Caiman smiled ear to ear as he watched the rather large and in charge Giant in the ring. "Oh my i wouldn't mind getting me some of him." he said as he pushed down his sunglasses and blatantly checked him out. As the giant left the stage a loud wolf whistle could be heard coming from Caiman. "Kane, aren't you glad i decided to shell out the cash to host this tournament?" he said to his comrade as he glanced over at the rest of the people around "Lots of lovely ladies as well." he said winking at a woman who walked by in nothing but a swimsuit.

"I think I'll introduce myself to the giant though watch over the tournament i'll be back." he said leaving Kane in charge while he went to go talk to the giant. Walking over to him he cleared his throat. Using his powers he turned his bottom half to sand and propelled himself upwards so he could talk to the giant face to face. "My the view is just as nice from up here as it is from down there." he said giving the giant a smile. "Name's Caiman, and too bad your already on a crew cause we could use a guy like you on my crew," he said as he looked over the male once more.

HellDevilsTears
The_Enigmatic_King

Original Phantom

User Image
Sasha "Professor" Vegapunk

" I can calculate everything!"

It had not been easy for Her crew. Sasha was beginning to learn all too well the price of being a pirate. 3 people she had conversed, and gotten to know, gone. By a jerk of a former Marine. Sasha was glad it was former, otherwise she would have probably been captured. But while it was true she was shaken and worried, It was nothing compeared to others. They had known each other much longer than she did.

''Thank you.'' She said, taking a package from one of the pirates present selling fruit. She had bought some Mangos. The fruit of the island she had met the Cherry feathers. She figured they would cheer her crew up. It was a long shot, but she was running out of options. She rushed onward to catch up with her crew. She quickly spotted Beni. Beni, the poor girl. Lost her friends, lost her home. Sasha knew how it felt like to lose one's home. She slowly aproached and caught up with them. ''H-hey guys....I brought some mangos...In case your hungry, you know?'' She said, trying to make herself sound confident, but failing miserable. She was sad too, and worried about their future. This was all so hard. But she would not give up!

" From my heart and from my hand
Why don't people understand
My intentions, Ooh, weird science ! "

Where: Cherry feather ship, deck
With: crew
What: SCIENCE!

{ OOC: .}

korinzu
HellDevilsTears
Kenchi Shanks wandering Pirate

"Nothing puts a Spring in your step"
User Image
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image

Who I am with-A giant and a Sandman
Thoughts-Hopefully this will clear my head some

How long had it been since he picked up his instruments and actually felt the joy he once did. Kenchi couldn't even remember the only thing he remembered was the sound of screams and the terrible looks on his crews face. Everything just happened almost like a blur one moment they were exploring having a good time. The next they were attacked by the marines but this was different the stench of bloodlust filed the air. In a matter of moments they were utterly annihilated and left as nothing more then shells of what they were. Beni and the others suffered far more then he had and he knew it. Part of him felt like the final straw that broke the crew was that he couldn't play a song to cheer them up. Try as he might they had lost so much and gained nothing there was nothing he could do that would cheer them up.

For the next few months he went back to wandering hoping from ship to ship back to trying to find where he belonged. The one true home he had was with Beni and the others but for now that home was a distant place that he couldn't sail to. On his travels he became more focused on honing his fighting skills and trained harder then he ever had. During brief moments he could still here the laughing and see the smiles of the shady marines. Occasionally he would notice a member of the crew but never said anything to them. As hard as he tried to convince himself it wasn't his fault his emotions just wouldn't let up. He had found that since the incident he was more prone to getting into fights mostly just to let out his frustration. The once nervous and optimistic look he held had slowly faded from his eyes leaving him with an often distant gaze.

Currently his travels had taken him to moon island where he had heard of a fighting ring where pirates could make quick cash. A chance to fight opponent after opponent and earn money that was all the red haired male needed to here. Upon his arrival he could see the current "Champ" was a large man taking out his opponent in a matter of seconds. The man cheered saying they were the thunder giants and looking for people to join. Kenchi hesitated at the words not knowing if he actually wanted to fight this man now. Though short lived his mind flashed back to the last smiling moment when his crew was whole. Slowly he wiped away a few tears before making his way toward the ring. Much to his displeasure another male seemed to have beaten to the ring first and was speaking with the man. From up close Kenchi realized just how large the man was and figured he might be a giant and the other male was a Devil Fruit user. As the user turned his body to sand and shot toward the giant Kenchi followed right behind. Turning his legs to springs he shot up like a rocket landing on the giants shoulder. Kenchi gave a slight wave and looked at both men before turning toward the crowd. "Hey guys I know this is suppose to be a one on one fight. But what do you say we have a three way fight I am sure it will get this crowd all the more hyped." he said waving.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Better then good friends and Music."

User Image

HellDevilsTears

Tomo Dachi Love

((If I need to edit let me know))
XXXXGAN. LA-ROUS

User Image
xx─── ───────────── ── ────
xxxxxxxxI'm at/on/in moon islandxxxxI'm feeling slightly amused. xxxxI'm with Cherry Pirates
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm currently a cat.

• xx
                                      xxx
                                              Several months had passed since the fateful day where the Cherry Feather Pirates had suffered a heavy loss. Their captain was gone, many of the members had been injured in ways Gan didn't want to see. Gan hadn't known the crew for very long but he knew their pain, losing someone who was dear and their leader. The poisonous duo and another being had taken on the crew and they had lost. Alot. Screams and the visions would flash in his head constantly, while Gan usually did not hold much emotional attachment to anyone who came along, but these bunch were different. They were still young, their minds were not plagued by death. Gan had watched each and every member of the crew reach their breaking points and it wasn't amusing in the least. Gan wasn't guilt-ridden but he did feel bad for these kids. Gan had spent a few more months travelling with the crew to ensure that none of them would do something rash out of frustration. Fortunately, the remaining members of the crew hadn't done anything, but a few of them fell into a deep depression, a horrid stage of emotion. This would take time to heal.

Here they were, at an island called 'Moon Island', Gan hadn't officially joined the crew.. well, if it was still a crew, but he was more than happy to tag along with the rest just to keep the company. Gan had ended up exploring some of the island by himself for a bit before he had come across a Colosseum-type battle arena, where a giant stood in the middle of the arena, Gan was quite taken away by the sheer size of the man, he could pick up an average human and fling him like nothing. Gan shivered ever so slightly and looked away, only to find Beni not too far from him. Gan smiled slightly as he slowly approached her, leaping onto her lap, knowing she was still looking a little down "Good afternoon, Beni-chan." He mumbled slightly as he rubbed his head gently against her belly before laying down onto her lap as his tailed swayed left to right. Gan looked towards the arena as he felt Beni's hand gently caressing his head, he purred lightly as he laid his head onto her lap.

Gan let out a light sigh as he smiled ever so slightly as he watched the giant conduct himself. It was relatively amusing, but Gan could feel something wrong from the person behind him. Beni. Gan looked over to Sasha as she approached them with mangoes "Oh! Thank you, Sasha-chan!" He exclaimed as he licked his lips before he looked back at Beni after noticing Sasha seemed a little worried too, Gan sat up as he turned his back toward the giant and faced Beni "Beni-chan, I know everything is hard to take in and it'll take time for everything piece to back together but don't forget the things that you still have. Remember your blessings. Everything will be okay, we're here for you." He said with a rather odd voice that sounded rather comforting, which was unusual for Gan. He then proceeded to move his head in to nuzzle her belly again before he went back to laying down, closing his eyes to rest for a little. A cat being a cat, really.

it'smyooc ┋┋┋

korinzu
                                        Liiroy_Jenkins
                                        Akiko Kenichi
                                        HellDevilsTears
                                        Quote:
  • Desirable Smoker

User ImageUser Image

"....Please. Please don't touch me."

Bao sat in his crappy little booth with an annoyed expression on his face, as females of all shapes and colors swooned over him, begging him to let them join his crew in exchange for "Favors". He hated this island. He hated it so much. For years he had sailed on his Cloud 9 alone, traveling here and there and doing some pirating along the way. Nothing fancy. He had a large bounty on his head, but more then half of it was because of an incident he had when he was a child. He was healthy as s**t, took care of himself and loved to be married to the sea. Everything was friggin beautiful. Then one day a freak storm carried him all the way here; To Star Island. A pirate island. Sounded like something great at first, except for the fact that he had been stuck there for about a month or two now. It was impossible to leave the island without some assistance it seemed. Bao had tried multiple times to fish for a sea king or something, or to try and fling himself and the ship as far away as he could with the powers of his Ope Ope no Mi. It always resulted the same. There were always a lot of pirates around the island, some who recognized Bao from the wanted posters and wanted no trouble with him, but most would always end up on the short end of his s**t stick. He was well known on Star Island by now. The pirate found it ridiculous how when he first arrived, there were a bunch of fancy looking booths with motivated pirates looking for crew members. Like some kind of bargain sail...

Now it didn't really look like such a stupid idea after all.

So after months of avoiding it, Bao finally made his own both (( It looks horrible. 0% craftsmanship ability. Literally falling to pieces)) and was sitting there, with a blank expression on his face. Usually he would never be in the same place for too long, but chicks were taking the opportunity of the booth to hang out with him and attempt to, quote on quote, "Conquer his Black Heart" . At first he didn't mind the company...he never really understood why females had this reaction towards him. But now it was starting to get really crowded, and he was close to letting out verbal assault after verbal assault. So instead he took out a small black pipe he had on his pocket, filled it with some bud and began to smoke at the booth. Some of the chicks didn't like the smell of the marijuana and left immediately, others took this as a challenge and began to try to look cool too by smoking their own cigs, or asking Bao for a hit. "Mmm...Cough Cough...sorry. I don't really like sharing" he finally whispered once he felt his eyes starting to get heavy. This WA just followed by more cheering and swooning, to which Bao rolled his eyes and slammed his forehead on the counter of his booth. While resting it there he heard someone walk up to it, and ask him for his name. That was weird...it had been a long time since someone from this island didn't know who he was. When Bao looked up, his eyes met with a figure hidden in a cloak, mostly, and a little fish girl walking behind her. Did she just call her captain ? Bao blinked a few times, this time pushing one of the girls off him with a bit more force then he intended too and sending her crashing into the wall of the crappy booth, which shook slightly . Some of the girls freeze when this happened, and there was an awkward silence in which Bao would stare at them all with a blank expression on his face. Finally. Quiet. Turning back to the cloaked figure, he hit his pipe one more time before setting it down and rubbing his temple. "Bao. The name's Bao. And I'm here just...enjoying the scenery. What about you ? " he told her sarcastically, as if she couldn't see he was sitting in a pirate booth....not knowing she was blind, of course.

User Image

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
    d oxxxxxy o uxxxxxk n o wxxxxxw h a txxxxxc h a o sxxxxxi s ?
    I t ' sxxxxxt h exxxxxs o u n dxxxxxo fxxxxxo r d e r

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
    User Image

Where: Star Island
    With: Bao, Same, Illy "The Jester"

Aileous smiled. A sense of humor. "This isn't exactly my type of scenery, and neither is it yours. Bao, is it?" She stated, holding out her hand, but not for a handshake. It stopped several inches in front of his face, as she took in a deep breath. Like an antenna, her arm and ears fed her information about this person, his habits, how he breathed, how he moved, and his aura. She didn't know he had a fruit, but she didn't care.
    "First, your breath stinks. Second, you misunderstand my question. Why are you here, if you're afraid? Certainly not of anyone here, you're too powerful for them. In fact, you're confident you can beat everyone here." She took a moment to pause, at this moment a person with a dog on a leash passed behind her. Aileous's ears flickered for a moment, and Bao would see the top of her hood move slightly. She continued.
    "But you're uncertain of something, that's for sure. Now, I don't need to be telling you your life story - you know what happened. But if you're looking for a crew, and you want to be captain, you can't be doing it half-assed as you are now. Not to mention how you flinched when that dog passed by." She said, pointing down the alley at a person's dog that had passed by as she was talking.
    The woman lowered her hand, hoping she had left the man a little astonished, yet curious. "Now, with that being said, would you like to have a one-one-one match with me? Just some friendly brawling."

RicanSlam
    Liiroy_Jenkins
    Checkerboard_Muffin
    Rieyeciu
    Nami 1989

Distinct Hunter

[Layout still under construction at the moment]

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

tab Kane sat hunched over with his elbows on his knees next to smiling Caiman who studied the Giant in front of them during his match. While Caiman though only of taking the giant for his own pleasures, Kane thought of fighting him. How enjoyable it would be! His greatsword was attached to his back, and surely blocking the view of anyone sitting behind him, but Kane didn't care a single bit. Anyone with a problem could fight him over it. Caiman asked Kane about his thoughts on hosting the tournament, to which Kane replied "I would be if you'd have let me fight." Indeed, Caiman had banned Kane for fighting in this tournament, because with Kane's bloodlust, he would have surely killed, or at least attempted to kill all the participants. In fact, the only reason he was still blocking off his abilities was because Caiman was there with him. But oh was he itching to remove the seaprism stone bracelet that held his devil fruit powers at bay. Sure it weakened him, but with his immense physique, he was able to still function normally, and carry his sword. That was the limit though, he couldn't fight effectively with it on. it didn't take long for Caiman to leave Kane's side to go meet this giant, leaving him in charge of the tournament. With a deep sigh, he agreed to do so. However, his job wouldn't be so bad, as he waved his hand, motioning for two women in bikinis to come and sit next to him. One carried a pitcher of booze, and sat next to him feeling the scar on his chest. The other sat in his lap playing with his beard.

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

Tomo Dachi Love

Pesky Seeker

User ImageϺonkey Ϻaylene
    "Mad May"
    ??? Captain

The face in the crowd that the "Thunder Giant" pointed to was currently half-hidden behind a massive leg of some kind of meat. May blinked for a moment, taken by surprise, then her face lit up and she nodded so hard several people actually moved out of the way for fear of getting smacked by her excited flailing. She made an attempt at speech, rendered completely indecipherable by her face-stretching mouthful of food, and chewed in a frenzy to finish the bite before leaping out of her seat and bounding down to the ring. "You bet I will!"

When she reached her enormous opponent, however, May found that he was no longer alone in the ring. Some guy with sand for legs was up on eye-level talking at the giant, and some other guy was actually on his shoulder--also talking! And talking about the three of them fighting, no less! Without her!

"Hey!" she snapped, jumping up to grab the bottom of the sand-man's shirt--paying no heed to the sand swirling where his legs should have been--in an attempt to pull the intruder back down to ground-level with her. "You guys wait your turn! He asked me to fight and I said yes, so you can go later!" Her free hand still clutching her half-eaten meat, she glared from Caiman to Kenchi and back again defiantly. "You don't get to just jump in when he's already picked somebody!"

All I know, is what it did take to make this
    All I am, is what it will take to break this
    Location Moon Island (Tournament Ring)
    With Giant Guy, Sandy Jerk, Springy Jerk
    Status Healthy (100%)
    Mood Excited, Miffed

HellDevilsTears

Akiko Kenichi

Tomo Dachi Love

Dedicated Lunatic

SαυƖxxx"ƬнυηɗєяxƓιαηт"xxxUѕσρρ
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: Moon Island
    With: Mad May, Caiman, and Kenchi

Before Maylene had time to react and jump in the ring, Saul was confronted by two men - first one looked like he had a hard time keeping it in his pants; he kept looking at Saul like he was some piece of meat. He leaned back a little from the sand man, giving him a wide grin. "Ah, Saul's the name-dazun. Yean, got mah crew ta take care of-dazun. I dun mean ta be rude, but..."
    Then the second one arrived. Red haired guy frikkin landed on his shoulder...Saul was surprised, and at the sight of this man's spring legs, and that guy's sandy body, he had the strong urge to run away and hide. But then there was still the girl he had challenged, whose appetite reminded her a lot of Uncle Luffy. If it turned out she was related to him, Saul might faint on the spot. He had met so many of Luffy's grandkids in such short a time...anyways. He was now standing in cold sweat at the three of them, knowing they could be quite powerful. But as captain, he had to show their worth.
    "How about this-dazun?" He cleared his throat, grabbing Kenchi's legs. Suddenly Saul threw him up in the air, and bellowed, "4-for-all!" At the words, the audience cheered from their seats, and suddenly people started betting.
    "1000 Beli on the girl!"
    "4000 on our sponsor there!"
    "3000 on Springlegs!"
    "50 on the giant!"
    That ticked Saul off, turning in the direction of the bidder. He growled. "Ain't that a bit low-dazun??"

Nazedi
    Checkerboard_Muffin
    Liiroy_Jenkins
    Rieneka
    Shigehide
    Checkerboard_Muffin
    TomoDachi Love
    Rieyeciu
    korinzu
    Decimo - Vongola
    Flashwulf
    Akiko Kenichi

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Survivor 150
    User Image
    Albia T. Ross
    Traveling Cartographer

Albia's last few months had been punctuated by bad luck, to be honest. It was one thing to run in to a crew of pirates in her travels to map the Grand Line, but another thing entirely to be roped in to their adventures. Once she joined the crew, though, things went south fast. The marsh island had been one thing, and she was just drawing a blank on what happened after the crew and she had found the masterminds of the plot there. Something about pheromones and plant toxins she vaguely remembered, but everything else was a blur. She must have knocked her head on something. Then there was the fight with the marines- that had been terrifying in and of itself to be honest. Albia had been lucky to get out of that horrifying little dilemma unscathed, especially because she wasn't exactly sure how she did. She knew she got separated from the crew, and she remembered rejoining them, but the interim was lost on her.

Days like that made Albia think that maybe she was cursed. With her memory spotty at the best of times, always had been, it had been one of the reasons she had taken to writing things down. With her own little boat unsafe for travel, she had taken to riding along with the Cherry Feathers. She personally tried very hard not to be a bother to them or impose, and she really didn't even consider herself part of their crew- but she had been more than willing to help them out in a jam, and felt that leaving would be rude. Plus, with Beni like she was they needed help. That Albia could give. Plus, as a woman with no bounty on her head, Albia T. Ross was simply capable of doing things that the Cherry Feathers could not do, go places they couldn't. That let her get info and bring it to them. Helping them was something Albia was as serious about as she was with her maps. So when the Cherry Feathers made port, Albia always staggered herself to move in after, and she'd get to the ship well before they were going to leave a place. Anything to keep people from thinking she was a member.
    Besides, maybe if she wasn't part of the crew she wouldn't bring them bad luck.

Albia had actually just been shopping with her own reserves of Belli- after all, there was always someone in need of a good map, even an incomplete one, and those she could recreate from memory quick as could be. In one bag she had her own supplies. pens, inks, paper, a new notebook. In the other she had supplies for the crew- mostly stuff that was harder to get, some food, and a few small gifts, which was she was going through.
    "Alright... let's see... I've got some sugary candies for Kenchi... I can't believe I found a brand of cola with a tiny duck as a mascot for Miss Vegapunk-"
    Albia had the distinct impression Sasha was not a fan of hers. Whether this was baseless or not was really on Sasha.
    "A catnip mouse for Gan... some more sweets for the others, god people in this crew are so hard to shop for... and the piece de resistance..."
    She grinned a bit, pulling out a bag of assorted costume animal ears and oversized paw gloves. Those had been hard to find, but would be worth it if they worked. She took a deep breath, reaching in to the bag and putting on a pair of oversized cat gloves and ears. She looked in a nearby window, raised her hands and pawed at the air with the gloves, and raised one leg as she tilted her head
    "Nyan~nyan, nyan~nyan, ni hao~nyan!"
    she giggled a bit, then took a deep breath to calm herself.
    "Alright... I've got everything I need. Operation : 'get everyone gifts so that they'll smile and hopefully cheer up some so they don't fall deeper and deeper into a maddening spiral of depression and sink into a dark abyss of lonely, broken hearted sorrow and wear animal outfits to make Beni smile' can commence..."
    She paused blinking, and put a finger to her lips.
    "..... Memo to self. Work on renaming Operation : 'get everyone gifts so that they'll smile and hopefully cheer up some so they don't fall deeper and deeper into a maddening spiral of depression and sink into a dark abyss of lonely, broken hearted sorrow and wear animal outfits to make Beni smile'. Operation : Mongoose it is then. That's a cool name."

She nodded, then turned to walk among the stalls. It didn't take her long to find some of the crew- and see they were having a serious moment. She jumped a bit, letting out a very in-character
    "Nya!"
    and dove behind a stall to hide, cursing the tiniest bit.
    "Darn it... I can't go out there now... I'd just be intruding... this is an awful plan...."
    of course, the tail that came with her costume was sticking out, but she hadn't noticed that.

Location ; Moon Island Stalls
    Company ; Hiding badly from the Cherry Feathers
    Status ;Operation Mongoose is not very well thought out.

Desirable Smoker

User ImageUser Image

Bao rose a brow curiously when the woman extended out her hand at him. He stated at it curiously for a while look a foreign object, wondering what he was suppose to do with it before she began to talk. She was four sentences in before the man closed his eyes and shook his head. Oh god. One of those types. The ones who Know everything' . She was just a minute into a conversation with a complete stranger and was already telling him his breath stinked. Bao glared at her for a moment, taking another drag of his pipe before blowing some some towards the sky. "....Well you look funny." he responded to her insult a bit childishly, but she didn't seem to hear him because she pressed on. Scared ? What was he scared of ? Who was this chick ? As she began to talk about how she knew he was powerful, and how he thought he could best everyone on there, Bao continued to stare at her blankly with no kind of emotion readable on his face. He was way too high for this right now.

It was when a man and his dog walked by behind her and her friend that Bao happened to flinch, and also noticed the top of her head 'move'. When she pressed on about noticing that he had flinched at the dog, Bao rose a brow and looked to where she was pointing. So...she noticed he flinched, but thought it was because of the dog? His thoughts were snapped when she once more began to talk him down, telling him if he ever wanted to be a real captain he'd have to do more then his half a** job. This time, Bao flinched his left eye a little before taking one last hit off his bowl, allowing the smoke to rest in his lungs for a while as he stared at the woman quietly, who had just asked to fight with the captain. A moment of awkward silence passed by before Bao released the smoke from his chest, cocking his head sideways and this time rising from his booth with an annoyed expression on his face. "...You're done ? Finally." he walked around the booth from where he had been sitting, pushing the girls off him who seemed to notice his mood had changed. Bao rubbed his fade with his left hand a bit as he stood a few feet away from the cloaked figure, finally looking back to her and shaking his head. "Has anyone ever told you that you talk way too much ? Who are you ? " Bao growled a little, wondering why this chick had the balls to come ruin his high. He wasn't even upset that she was talking so much out of the blue. It was how uncomfortable she was making him feel with how she talked. "Whatever. If a fights what you're looking for, then stop wasting my time and lets get at it. You some kind of bounty hunter or something ? I wont take it easy on you because you're a chick, that's not my style" he paused again, looking to where the man from before had walked by her and shaking his head. Was she some psychic or something. "....and it wasn't the dog. It was his mask"

User Image

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    User ImageUser Image

The smug kept nagging her and even start to threaten her. Illy looked at him with a blank face as he threaten her as he pulled out a small dagger out to give back his money. She started to gather her cards together. "Damn it! Be smart and hand it over" He demanded of her. She kept looking at him as she pulled one card out and looked at it before looking at him once more. "Fine... You will be falling" She paused as he started to fall over to her. She stood up and step to the side as she slams her foot hard into his back. "over" She said as she stomps in his back a bit more as he yelled in pain. Her table had disappeared when he was glaring at her and wanted his money back. He did not notices a copy of her or shadow of her was behind him.

It was a simple kick to the back of his knees to make him fall. Now she was stomping his body as her shadow was robbing him clean as people around ignored the sight. Of course, they would this was a pirate town and anyone messing with anyone was a normal thing. She took the goods and stomp the now tied up guy in his underwear as she moved away. She only walked a bit away when the crowd of fangirl thing caught her eye once more. Someone other then a raging fan was talking to the guy. That and the smoke from whatever the guy was smoking made her cough. The girl in the cloak next to the fish... woman. Yeah, she likes mermaids and merman better. The thought of seeing a merman was something she really wanted to see. Well, she was talking up a storm and the man seemed to be tired of it as when she stop talking he start his own rant. She only stays to see the women around him get push off of him. Which was funny to see their dumb faces. She gave a slight grin at it but by now more people were looking in on what was going on now.

A light bulb seemed to click in her mind as she pulled out a board and went to work. In no time she had a betting board she was holding as her Shadow became solid next to her taking any bets. After all, the woman said fight and to her that means money. "Mystery girl VS Tattoo guy," Jester said as she went around getting bets as people really started to form around the two. The bet was pretty darn even if it was not the fact that most of the men were betting on the girl and the women on the guy. It was clear to see what was going on here and Illy was going to use this all she could. "Battle of the sexes! Man VS Woman? Who will win?" She declared once more as she held up the board as she only brought it down to make more marks as people bet. Her shadow grabs each belli that was lifted up for bed and gave them a small sheet of paper with their bets. She was going to be making a lot of money off of this that for sure.

x
                                                            Location: Star Island- Booths
                                                            With: NPCs and Bao, Same
                                                            OOC : HERE

HellDevilsTears

Liiroy_Jenkins

RicanSlam

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items