Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
ḲÜℜѺṲḲЇ

Thoughts:

✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙

Kurouki readied herself for his attack, but nothing could have prepared her for her arms falling off. She looked on, mouth open, as her arm floated several feet away from her. The Admiral waited awhile for the pain to settle in, but none came. Was she too in shock?

Her attention turned back towards Naji as he jumped towards the ship. She grinned, mouth wide like a Cheshire Cat's.
"We will see, pirate. I'll have you pay for what you did today, and we will meet again on the Grand Line."
She spoke too softly for Naji to hear, but raised her voice now for him to hear.
"Come after me! Feed your hatred! Nothing will bring me more pleasure than to see your horrified faces again! You damned pirate scum!"

She looked to her two arms, and sighed, her two bodyguards reappearing at her sides. "Looks like a trip to him is necessary now..."

User Image✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙✙User Image

Gleaxi

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

~Crew member of the Thunder Pirates~

with:crew
activity:her job of course!

User Image

As soon as Bee apologized for being late as her and Ren just got on the deck of the ship, she looked over as she could hear Saul's booming voice. Looking over from the Captain over to Saul, she listened and simply looked at the knuckleheads, making her look at them with a solemn stare while the captain seemed to be covering her eyes. Bee just shook her head at the men as she grinned with amusement.

"Honestly guys, are we pirates or are we clowns?" Bee asked rhetorically with a chuckle as she listened to Cinder's explanation. "Well as long as you boys had fun right? That's all that really matters..." Bee added with her smug grin, usually she would make a snide comment, but seeing as these two almost made her laugh, she couldn't help but just let it slide for now, making a joke now would just be too easy and distasteful. Looking over at Saul as he stated that they shouldn't stay here any longer Bee simply nodded in agreement. "The big guy's right, everything is getting ridiculous over here..." Bee replied before looking over at her captain who was just thankful that her and everyone else was alright as she then informed her that they would be setting sail shortly.

"There's no time to waste then..." Bee replied as she passed the captain and headed to her room, quickly getting out of those ridiculous clothes and getting dressed quickly, caring less about how sloppy she was as she then put out her cigarrete and finally got out her thinking tools as she stepped out of her room with her map and her signature cigar. "Much better...." Bee muttered to herself as she approached Casey with the map she has been crafting since joining them, some of the map was a bit outlines and underdeveloped but it was still enough to where it was easy to read. using a pen she showed the captain. "With this whole mess going on the best thing to do is head east, it's the quickest detour to where we won't have to worry about running into the marine ships on our way to our next destination..." All while informing Casey she shot a glare at Rentaro, meeting his eyes as this silently told him that she had business that had yet to be finished with him.

ooc: I already feel bad for Ren QAQ;

User ImageXxXxXxUser ImageXxXxXxUser Image

Vas Mortis

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Gleaxi

fourstringbiker

Shipping Up To Boston

Demonic Shade

User Image
Casey "Thunder Goddess"DuVal
{Where I'm at:}∞{Who I'm With:}∞{My Thoughts:}
{Condition:100%}

ϰϰϰ

Casey looked over the map, nodding at what Bee said about avoiding the whole mess with marines. She would be happy if they never saw a marine again as far as she was concerned (lol). "Alright, I'll bring us about." She said, moving away from the railing. She caught the glare that Bee sent Ren, but those two were always antagonistic, so she didn't think too much of it. She saw Saul slip below deck, probably to take a nap while they sailed. It was settling in to be a rather calm afternoon, despite the earlier ruckus. Her crew had settled back onto the ship rather easily, and everyone was rather calm despite their normal demeanors. "Somethings going to happen to ruin the peace..." She muttered to herself as she arrived at the helm. That was always the case. Any time they finally had a moment of peace something would come along and ruin it. Her hands grasped wood, and she spun the wheel, changing their course to match the one that Bee had shone her on the map. She may not be able to navigate the whole sea, but at least Casey wasn't directionally challenged. The sails furled out as the wind caught them, and Casey remembered something. A moment later she jumped from the helm to the crows nest, taking a moment to take in the view of Loguetown before it left the horizon. Then she knelt down and picked up the folded flag that had been left there. She reattached it to the mast, allowing it to billow out in the wind as well.
ϰϰϰ

Quote:

Demonic Shade

User Image
Naji ▪ "The Reaper" ▪ Kaen
{Where I'm at:Cherry Feather Ship}∞{Who I'm With:Cherry Feathers, Sunil, (Roy)}∞{My Thoughts:I'm a failure... again.....}

◊◊◊

Naji could only stand shock still for a moment as everything finally hit him. For a second everything seemed muffled, then Beni's screams pierced through. Her cries for her father making him feel incredibly guilty on top of his own loss. She was only a couple years younger than him, but the man that had been killed was her real father. Naji had looked up to Jay as a father figure, but his real father probably didn't even care about him anymore. He covered his eyes with his hand, and moved to the railing. He turned and sat down, his back against the rail of the ship. He couldn't see anything through the tears that were forming in his eyes. He kept himself quiet, unlike his young counterpart. His scythe was dropped against the deck next to him, his hand then grasping the cloth of his pants tight to keep from hurting himself somehow. Beni's voice had finally dropped into sobs, and he could still hear her from where he was on deck. Someone standing close to him might actually hear what he was muttering to himself. "I'm sorry... I couldn't save either of them.... I'm so sorry Beni...."
◊◊◊

Quote:

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
BOUNTY 2,539,000 Beli

User Image

Cinder ☠ "Demon Blade" ☠ Hitake

Looking over to Benji as she knocked down the salt and pepper, Cinder couldn't help but chuckle, and when she picked them up and placed them back where they belonged, he considered knocking them over again so that he could sneak up on her and pick her up off the floor. Shaking his head to himself, the cook instead smiled at the green haired woman and gave her a wink.

Laughing as she caught the piece of meat in her mouth and struck a silly pose, Cinder couldn't help but feel like there was something pulling him to this woman, and for some reason he always hummed the same tune, it might be because she has the same color hair as his mother did, or that she was a woman in the kitchen with him, either way, he would have to figure out he was humming to find out the reason.

Straightening his posture as Benji began talking in a silly southern accent, Cinder gave her a slight bow "oh but of course Madame." With a playful smile on his face, he leaned up against the table and raised an eyebrow "stick around little green, and you might just find something else to declare." Not able to hold back anymore, the cook burst into laughter. Once he was done laughing, the man walked over to Benji and bent down so his face was only inches from hers, with a wink and a slight tilt of his head, Cinder smiled and tapped her nose with his finger when she asked what he was making. "Ah ah ah Benji, you know I don't tell what I make, it's a surprise, I promise though that it will be as delicious as always." Straightening up the cook went back to his table and grabbed a few more things to add to the meal. "Unless of course you'd like to try your luck in the kitchen? I could walk you through it if you'd like?" cinder said as he looked over to the sniper.

Continuing with the chopping, Cinder didn't really care if she would accept his offer or not, just her being here was enough for him, with a smile the man started to hum again, he loved being a pirate, he loved to cook, but most of all, he loved being in The kitchen with a pretty green haired woman.

User Image

{{OOC:hahaha maybe I should have had him being a flirt to both red heads and green haired girls Xp }}
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Issara Kiwaro
“Issa”

╚══════════════╝

❥Location: Cherry Feather ship
❥Company: The Cherry Feathers, Naji, Sunil, and Roy (hidden)

Once they were a decent distance away from the island, Issara let her guard down and took a look around at her crew. Poor Beni was still sobbing against Krystal's chest, her cries wrenching at the vampire's heart. If only she had been paying attention...gotten to the woman a minute earlier.... But she knew it wouldn't have made much of a difference. She had never encountered someone so powerful who simply wanted to kill, who derived pleasure from it. Her heart went out to the two young people on board who had had their loved ones ripped away from them, well before their time and in such a horrible manner. No one should have to experience that pain.

As the doctor was busy trying to comfort Beni, Issa turned her gaze to the other grieving figure. Naji was sitting with his back against the railing, his scythe laying on the deck beside him, his face slightly hidden from her view. Hesitating only for a moment, she swiftly and silently walked over to him, putting the IV bag back in its hiding spot. Her sharp ears just barely caught his pained words as she neared him, causing her to bite her lip hard as her heart ached. The deaths were not his fault, no one blamed him, but she knew all to well how long the guilt would last and that there were no words to make him believe differently. Not saying a word to indicate that she had heard him, she sat down next to him and put her arm around his shoulders, gently pulling him closer. He wasn't a part of their crew and she didn't know much about him, but there was no way she could let him suffer alone. She hoped that he would accept that.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
Vas Mortis
Onirama
Dr Jecko Gruntyforcer
Decimo - Vongola
darling nitemare
XXXXHANBEI. MATSUDAIRA

User Image
xxxxxIɴᴛᴇʟ
xx─── ───────────── ── ────
xxxxxxxxI'm at/on/in the Cherry ShipxxxxI'm feeling calm. xxxxI'm with The Cherry Pirates.

xxxxx
                                            No one replied. Dead silence. He let out a quiet sigh, an ease in his heart that everyone had gotten back to the ship safely, Hanbei approached the steps toward the deck and sat down. He stayed quiet as he took in his surroundings, although his interest was piqued mainly in Beni, and not the mysterious person Issa was comforting. There was nothing more worse than watching a youngster cry. Regardless of reason, he closed his eyes as he pulled out a smoking pipe, hidden in his sleeve alongside bagged tobacco and a box of matches. Slipping the pipe between his lips, taking a bunch of tobacco and tossing it in and lighting it up, Hanbei stood up and looked down at Shusui, it was not a situation which could be made lighter by a joke or two, this was going to take time to heal. He opened his eyes again as a stream of smoke followed his lips as he opened his mouth to exhale, he stood up as he begun walking across the deck toward the other side to the, half way toward the other side, Hanbei placed a hand on the back of Beni's head, rubbing it gently as he watched the doctor cradle the young girl "Stay strong, Beni-chan." It was all he could say in the firmest manner he could muster, a quick display of pained look was expressed for a moment, as he removed his hands and walked past Reiner, flashing the man a look as Hanbei pat his shoulder "I'll go and steer the ship." He spoke quietly as he headed up the small flight of stairs to the top and approached the Ships Wheel, taking ahold of the wheel with one hand. It was visible that even Hanbei' eyes were shining from the mist of tears in his eyes, while he was a hardy samurai, he also held an extremely soft side, especially to children. Beni was no exception, even if she were a pirate like himself.

it'smyooc ┋┋┋

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Onirama
darling nitemare
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Vas Mortis
Gleaxi
User Image

ℬ℮ᾔנαღїηα "$υґℯṧнøт" ℉łαღ

User Image
Company: Cinder

Benji pouted cutely when she was informed that the meal was, as always, a secret while being prepared. Just as she never seemed to realize that other people had personal spaces that she often invaded, she didn't seem to realize that she also had a personal space. That, combined with the fact that usually Ren was nearby to yank the the cook backwards, explained why she didn't lean away or even bat a suspicious eye at Cinder's close proximity as he tapped her nose. "Awww, no fair! Not even a hint??" she whined as she hopped down and went over to the table, hoping she would be able to miraculously guess the dishes from looking at the ingredients on it.

When he made the suggestion of walking her through some cooking of her own, she hesitated, chewing on her bottom lip as she recalled the last time she had attempted to cook. By the end, the kitchen had looked like a food bomb had exploded in it, everything on the stove had burned fast to the pots, the smoke alarm was going crazy, and she'd had about a dozen band-aids patched all over her hands covering her cuts. Casey had chewed her out for a good long while before making her clean everything up spotless before Cinder could wake up and see the mess. She shuddered a little, remembering the awful smells and her sore muscles from scraping and scrubbing the dishes, floors, and walls. That was definitely not something she wanted to experience again.

"Nah, I'd better just watch," she said with a bright smile, pulling out one of the chairs and sitting on it backwards, propping her arms on it. "Besides, whatever you're concocting smells like it'll taste a whole helluva lot better than anything I could ever make. You know I even burn toast!"

User Image

Quote:

fourstringbiker

Demonic Shade

User Image
Naji ▪ "The Reaper" ▪ Kaen
{Where I'm at:Cherry Feather Ship}∞{Who I'm With:Cherry Feathers, Sunil, (Roy)}∞{My Thoughts:The world keeps turning, as Jay used to say....}

◊◊◊

"I'm sorry...." Naji kept repeating the words, over and over, his lips moving even when he didn't have breath left in his lungs to make sound. A hand on his shoulder and a weight hitting the deck next to him startled his thoughts, allowing him to take a deep breath that his body had been craving. He could feel the person's body heat radiating from them as they pulled him a little closer. He blinked back the tears in his eyes and moved his hand away from them enough to be able to see that it was Issa sitting next to him. The only other person besides Beni he even knew on the ship. "I...." He couldn't even think of what to say to her for a moment. She wasn't looking at him with pity, not really, maybe it was understanding in her eyes. He ccouldn't be sure. He took another deep breath, trying to let go of the tension that had formed in his shoulders from his grief. He needed to focus on the moment, get his head on straight. Had Jay been there he would have slapped Naji up side the head and told him that tears weren't the answer. The old captain would have been right. This was no time for tears. He smiled sadly at Issa, glad she had cared enough to comfort him.

He wiped his eyes, clearing them of the last of his tears. "If I remember correctly, you had said this crew needed a navigator? Perhaps I can at least lend a hand for a while... seeing as I don't really have any place else to go...." He nodded and stood, using the railing to support his weight for a moment while his brain got a handle on using his legs again. He looked around the ship and then looked at the sky, judging their direction based on the sun's location. "If Reverse Mountain is your goal, the ship needs to head more south east. Just a slight adjustment really, but if we arrive at the red line from this angle we'll be several leagues north of Reverse Mountain, which is half a day's sail as long as the wind holds..." He held out a hand to Issa to help her up from where she sat. "I unfortunately don't know any of your crew mates, though, so perhaps you would take the lead in informing the one steering the ship?"
◊◊◊

Quote:
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Issara Kiwaro
“Issa”

╚══════════════╝

❥Location: Cherry Feather ship
❥Company: The Cherry Feathers, Naji, Sunil, and Roy (hidden)

It seemed that her silent outreach had helped a bit, thankfully. As the light-haired boy gave her a tearful smile, she returned it with an encouraging one of her own, tilting her head a bit as she rubbed his shoulder. She could see some determined resolve forming on his face as he wiped away his tears and commented about helping them navigate to Reverse Mountain. When he stood, looking around at their position, she leaned her head back against the railing to look up at the sky. Evening was quickly approaching, the first streaks of color just visible on the horizon and the clouds beginning to glow as the sun started to set. She took his offered hand when he finished speaking, hopping up easily with his assistance as she nodded in affirmation to his request. "You can count on me, Mr. Navigator," she said lightly, giving him another smile and a small salute. Then she leaned up and gently pulled his head down, placing a small kiss on his forehead. "You're not alone," she murmured as she pulled away, allowing her own eyes to reveal to him a bit of the pain that she normally kept buried deep inside.

Before he could respond, she had locked the pain away again and was making her way over to Hanbei at the helm. The samurai had his lit pipe locked firmly between his lips as he steered, misty eyes focused on the ocean ahead. "Hey, ecchi-kun," Issa said with a gentle smile as she approached him, hoping the familiar teasing nickname would perk him up slightly. "We have a navigator on board now, so we won't have to keep guessing our directions. He wanted me to convey to you that heading slightly more southeast will put us right on track for Reverse Mountain." Issa moved to stand beside the tall swordsman, patting his broad back and watching the smoke rise from his pipe. He hadn't been there for the tragedies, so she knew he was probably confused and upset by their young sniper's tears. Looking back down at everyone on the deck, she sighed softly, hoping that they wouldn't see the shores of Loguetown again.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
Vas Mortis
Onirama
Dr Jecko Gruntyforcer
Decimo - Vongola
darling nitemare

Noble Hellraiser

8,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Rentaro Roronoa
"The Immortal"
User Image

To say the least, Ren was surprised when Hanbei handed Nidai Kitetsu over to him, but it felt right. Having two of the swords from the kitetsu line gave him a light feeling in the pit of his stomach. He was about to say goodbye to Hanbei, but he was dragged away by Bee before he could. Hanbei Matsudaira, Rentaro would remember that name for sure. Once they were comfortably back on the ship Rentaro scanned the deck for all their crew, they were all here, that was good. As everyone relocated to their respective areas Ren found himself still standing near Bee, but not for long because she began staring at him and he knew exactly why, though he wished he didn't. He let out a long sigh and gave her look that she would probably see as accepting his fate. "We'll talk about it at night or something, not while everyone's around" he said, scratching the back of his head as he turned and walked toward the kitchen.

He had seen Benji and Ero-Chef walk in there a little earlier and his hands were now resting on Sandai Kitetsu and Nidai Kitetsu. The cook was always quite the womanizer and perv, so Rentaro obviousy had to be there to look after the little green haired woman who didn't understand much about that kind of thing, not that he cared or anything. Opening the door to the kitchen he walked to a chair and sat down, not really announcing his arrival, setting Sandai Kitetsu on the table to show he cook was packing so to speak.

Location ↴
⋐ Legion ⋑
Mood ↴
⋐ Eh ⋑
Company ↴
⋐ Benji and Cinder ⋑

Beloved Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ x ☣ ☣ ☣ x ░░░░░░░░░░
                                                                        x
                                                                        xxA x P I R O U E T T E x I N x T H E x D A R K x I x S E E x S T A R S x T H R O U G H x M E x T I R E D x M E C H A N I C A L x H E A R T
                                                                        xxxxxxxx x B U R N I N G x E V E R Y x M A G N E T x A N D x S P R I N G x A N D x S P I R A L x I N T O x T H E x U N K N O W N

xx __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                        x
                                                                        xxxxxxx x x ↘( if ❛clockwork ▪▪ could speak ⋮ )
                                                                        x
                                                                        xxxxxxx SOMEBODY MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE AND SHATTER ME xxxxxxx ✥✥✥ xxxxxxx SOMEBODY MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE AND SHATTER ME
                                                                        xxxxxxx SOMEBODY MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE AND SHATTER ME xxxxxxx ✥✥✥ xxxxxxx SOMEBODY MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE AND SHATTER ME

Everything happened so fast. Once the alarm sounded, the marine was separated from the pirates and Krystal pulling her back on the ship. She followed with a dazed look on her face as she almost admired her surroundings of chaos and death. The robotic girl was then on the ship and Krystal let go of her hand to run over to the young sniper who was screaming and calling for “Papi” as if she were in pain and a liquid fell from her eyes. All Nova could do is watch and wonder what Beni seemed so distress about. She did not seem to have any physical wounds, was her pain internal? Beni's pain was more than Nova could comprehend, she never felt the loss of someone important to her.

Once everyone seemed to be on board, along with a few other new faces, Issa did the actions to get the Cherry Feather ship back to the sea. Before the ship was too far, the cyborg's went to the edge as her back slid apart to reveal an open compartment. Finding three marine ships on the deck being prepared, six small blades came out and seemed to float as they extended into full swords. With two on each side Nova sent the two blades to at each identifiable marine ship that were on dock as marines tried to set sail to capture the escaping pirates. The blades landed each of the main, large sail post and before they knew it Nova with little effort gave a slight tug of her shoulders and simultaneously the marine ship's sail post toppled over and crushed the marine ship and falling over other marine ships, buildings and the docks beside them.

Nova summoned her blades back and once they were stored into her back she removed her hat and scarf as she moved to the middle of the ship without a word and curled up into a ball. The girl watched as Loguetown became further into the distance. She observed Beni as her eyes continued to water and Nova moved a hand to the bottom of her eyes as if she expected something to be there as well. Was she supposed to do this too? What was this tight feeling in her chest? Perhaps at a better time someone would have to explain this emotion Beni was feeling to her later.

₀₁*: company ; cherry feather pirates. xxx ₀₁*: location ; cherry feather ship. xxx ₀₁*: health ; 1OO%.

❛ ⇡ { FIRST MATE } × cherry feathers !xxxxx

ooc: bwah i really didn't know what to write sorry!

Vas Mortis
                                                                    CAPTAIN ; REINER LONG

Gleaxi
                                                                    (NEW?) NAVIGATOR ; NAJI KAEN

Lord Sir Man
                                                                    (NEW?) ______ ; ROY WESTERLY

Dr Jecko Gruntyforcer
                                                                    DOCTOR ; KRYSTAL READ

Mad_Hatted_Minx
                                                                    MUSICIAN ; ISSARA KIWARO

1_hell_devils_tears_3
                                                                    SNIPER ; BENI SALAWA

Decimo - Vongola
                                                                    SWORDSMAN ; HANBEI MATSUDAIRA

Onirama
                                                                    (NEW?) QUARTERMASTER ; SUNIL OVE
XXXXHANBEI. MATSUDAIRA

User Image
xxxxxIɴᴛᴇʟ
xx─── ───────────── ── ────
xxxxxxxxI'm at/on/in the Cherry ShipxxxxI'm feeling calm. xxxxI'm with The Cherry Pirates.

xxxxx
                                            Hanbei continued steering the ship, moving forward as he stared ahead as he rubbed his eyes, trying to get the mist of tears out from his eyes. He took quick glances down toward the main deck, every now and then, he hadn't taken notice of Issa behind him, hearing her voice behind him made him jump a little bit. He turned his head back for a moment and gave her a small smile before looking back ahead and nodding "Southeast, hm? Glad we've got someone knowing what they're doing in these seas." He hummed with an uncomfortable chuckle before beginning to turn the wheel to right, slowly and smoothly, he stayed quiet for a moment before tilting his head as he looked down toward Beni, again, only a weak smile could be formed as he stared down at her "The tears and pain of a child are powerful, aren't they, Issa-chan? The hurting scream of a child can push even the strongest of men to do the unthinkable. But, I was unable to do anything, I wasn't there to fulfill my duty." He said in a low and disheartened before he rubbed the back of his head, looking back up toward the seas ahead as he begun to smile a little more "Ah, my, my, this isn't like me at all." He said before leaning over the wheel as he lazily steered with his shoulders which hung over the wheel "But I can't help it." He said with a light chuckle as he leaned his cheek against one of the handles before looking down toward the mysterious fellow that was seemingly the navigator that Issa was talking about "Is he the one you're talking about, Issa-chan?" He asked curiously, trying to get his mind off the main situation at hand and returning to his normal self.

it'smyooc ┋┋┋

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Onirama
darling nitemare
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Vas Mortis
Gleaxi

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image

The battle has ended. Loguetown is left in ruin, both sides facing casualties - one physically, the other one mentally. As news spreads of the Blind Duchess's feat, the world will yet again be set into turmoil as the Marines try to deal with the media and covering up of their failed attempt to keep the pirates at bay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF ARC 2

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ᕮ᙭ᙅᕮᖇᖘTᔕ ℱᖇ〇ᙢ THE ᗰᓮᔓᑌ ᙢᓰᔓᘮ ᘉᕮᙡᔕᖘᗩᑭᕮᖇ

"After the chaos at Loguetown, and the destruction of the second Marine Headquarters (not to mention the second time the execution platform has been destroyed), the Marines have withdrawn from Loguetown to give chase to the pirates now in the Grand Line. This, however, will allow more pirates from East Blue and South Blue to make their way into the Grand Line. Several units have been left behind to help with the rebuilding of the city and their HQ. The World Government has called a meeting with the Marines in regards to this sudden outbreak of prisoners, and their next course of action."
(Shichibukai will also be attending this meeting, but this is not released to the newspaper)
"Beni Salaya has slain her father, Banard Salaya, a Commander of the Marines, after having pledged her allegiance to the Cherry Feather Pirates. It is most likely she has been brainwashed by the Cherry Feather Pirates in order for her to do so. In the meantime we have set a bounty on her to be brought in ALIVE for questioning." (They're not going to say an Admiral killed their own Commander.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BOUNTIES THAT HAVE INCREASED/DECREASED
Kamohaoli D. Tsunami - 80,000,000 → 80,500,000
Rex "Dutch" Scarborough - 42,000,000 → 72,000,000
Jack and Ariel "The Gemini" Zorra - 35,000,000 → 47,000,000
Aileous "Blindstrike" Sdieku - 25,350,000 → 41,740,000
Dash "Bloody" Bones - 30,000,000 → 38,920,000
Issara "Bloodbath" Kiwaro - 34,300,000 → 38,000,000
Celeste "The Blue Siren" Crono - 30,000,000 → 35,670,000
Skyler K Newman - 28,000,000 → 34,333,000
Naji "The Reaper" Kaen - 23,000,000 → 32,800,000
Beni Salaya - 0 → 4,000,000

[END OF EXCERPTS]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(The Thunder Pirates will soon find Davik aboard their ship.)
(The Cherry Feather Pirates have accepted Naji Kaen as their Navigator, and Sunil Ove as their Quartermaster, and Roy Westerly as...a passenger(?).)

======================================================================
TIME SKIP = 1 - 2 DAYS
You are about to head over Reverse Mountain. READ ON CAREFULLY.
Since The Blind Duchess Pirates will have left Loguetown first, they will arrive at the Mountain first. BUT, since we don't want every crew to wait for their turn, we will be doing a time-dimension shift. Everyone (excluding Marines) will be allowed to post at the same time, but you will be entering the Mountain at different times.
The Blind Duchess Pirates will arrive at Reverse Mountain at 12 PM.
The Thunder Pirates will arrive at Reverse Mountain at 2 PM.
The Cherry Feather Pirates will arrive at Reverse Mountain at 4 PM.

12 PM - the fog has cleared up at the base of the mountain, but you cannot see the top, as it pierces through the clouds. it is 75 Fahrenheit. (You might see Laboon on the other side!)
2 PM and 4 PM - the fog is starting to slightly settle a bit, though you can still see the base from a distance. It is 70 Fahrenheit. (You might not see Laboon on the other side...)

FILLER EPISODE 1, REVERSE MOUNTAIN - BEGIN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces