Welcome to Gaia! ::

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY FOLLOWING THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US? (I'm curious)

I AM!!!! 0.32857142857143 32.9% [ 23 ]
I'm an active RPer in this thread, and i just want to click this button 0.67142857142857 67.1% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Dapper Cat

User ImageUser Image

Sharp yellow eyes trailed Issara Kiwaro and her red-headed male companion with mild interest. The hawk-man had done a decent enough job of keeping his distance, mulling over when it would be best to approach the rookie pirates. At some point, his target turned and looked in his direction, their gazes locking briefly. So, she figured him out, huh? The corners of his mouth dared to rise, forming a faint smirk in place of his usual frown. Either she had fantastic intuition, or to be correct, a vampire's sense of smell. While the she-vampire had easily noticed Marcel's presence, it appeared that her companion wasn't as perceptive. Although, by the way he seemed to be stumbling over himself, his mind was probably pre-occupied at the moment.

His ears tuned in to a sound coming off on the right, causing the man to turn his head curiously. It had been a woman's cry, followed by a familiar buzzing noise. The busy sound of an insect's wings was notable enough, but increase the wing size and you had something that you could pick out of a crowd easily. Sure enough, Queen Vespa made her magnificent appearance where she soon came to hover by his side. In her hands, she held a brightly colored fruit, a mango, which this island was known for.

"Marcel-san I found these just growing on the trees, so I took them. They are sooooooo sweet!" the violet-haired navigator gleefully exclaimed, holding out her free hand to offer him one of the mangoes.

"Thank you sister," he replied calmly, nodding his head in thanks before taking the fruit. He'd just had chili for lunch-- quite a large bowl even -- but was still feeling a little hungry. Raising it to his lips, he sank his teeth into the succulent mango, letting out a pleased 'mmm'. While he was generally more of a meat kinda guy, but he had to admit it was quite delicious. Marcel downed it in a matter of seconds, sucking on his fingers briefly to remove the sticky-sweet residue left behind.

"That's the rookie I told you about," he said a few moments later, gesturing towards the two red-headed pirates that were just now disappearing into what looked like a music shop. "They're going to become a force to be reckoned with, you can just feel it." The captain crossed his arms over his broad chest, cocking his head slightly to look down at his short companion. It was no secret that he had an interest in Issara Kiwaro's and her crew, rather, it was a fact he had made clear pretty quickly after he met them. The man was a firm believer of destiny and was convinced that their meeting was fate's design. That, and well, maybe he wanted to see them succeed also.

There was a brief moment where he felt like he was being watched, but any worry was soon dismissed when he realized that it was just Sheldon. Even when the man in plain sight, Marcel could tell he was there. He raised a hand up briefly to wave at what would appear to be no one, but it was really just his way of letting Sheldon know that "I see you". With a faint smirk, he gestured towards Vespa, signaling her to follow him.

While he wasn't aiming to cause any trouble, it was hard for people to keep calm when you were a Shichibukai. People always thought you were going to lunge at them for some reason. As they walked the street, the crowd parted like the ocean, either out of fear of his status or because of the strange wasp woman that hovered beside him. Marcel paid them no mind and pressed on.

Soon enough, the pleasant jingle of the door indicated that new customers had walked into the building, sending the young woman manning the register to fall into the usual line of dialogue.

"Welcome to Melody's Music Emporium, let me know if th--" she cut herself off, a surprised gasp escaping her throat before she could utter another word. It wasn't every day a Shichibukai waltzed into your store. It could easily mean nothing, or it could mean something terrible was about to happen. Fortunately for her, Marcel was just here to talk. "I-Is there anything I can help you f-find s-sir?" she asked in a shaky voice, her hands trembling at her sides.

The poor dear. The hawk-man didn't even bother to answer her. He merely slid her a sideways glance before dismissing her entirely, moving through the room towards his target. Now, Marcel wasn't really the type to politely wait for her to finish her conversation with with her nakama, rather, he boldly approached the two of them with a care in the world.

"It's been a while, "Bloodbath" Kiwaro." he grinned, leaning against one of the shelves.

Behind him near the doorway, there was a meek voice that nervously announced, "I-I don't w-want any trouble.."

Tomo Dachi Love
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Sonicalkeracs
Akiko Kenichi

Bashful Genius

Sheldon 'Deadeye' Skelter

"I'm no hero..."

User Image
Sheldon rose from his moment's rest to sit atop the hard clay scaffolds next to his bag. He removed two black cases containing the separated parts of his long-rifle. The setup took less than a two minutes. It mainly involved him screwing an elongated barrel onto a sawed-off musket that had been repurposed by the former gun for hire.

Deadeye completed the setup by attaching a scope and loading his concussive pellets into the chamber. From high up on perch, Skelter examined the town in an attempt to locate the objectives. First sighted was the Vampire Captain, she had just been greeted by Big Brother after enjoying the various attractions Mango Town had to offer. Beforehand, Marcel had signaled that everything was alright, so Sheldon continued accessing the situation.

Next up was the Cherry Feather's Sniper. She was with First-Mate Nakoa and they seemed to be chatting with another girl that the High Flyer had seen somewhere before. Sheldon always memorized his primary objectives before every job, but today he left his bingo book at home on the night stand so her identity was an unknown for the moment; a secondary target.

"I'm in position, brother." The Sniper said quietly to the puny red snail inside his transponder watch. "I'll have you covered. Hope you don't mind if I have a touch of fun too."

The transponder snapped shut. Skelter turned his eyes back to the other Cherry Feathers. Salada held the man's interest firmly because from the moment he saw her-he could see she was a shooter. So he was going to test her, just to feel her out.

The Sniper tilted his rifle against the sun. He was posted a hundred plus yards away with the long rifle trained on the shop. If she was truly worth her salt: Beni the Sniper would spot him as soon as she left the shop.

"...Just a gun with some principles."

Weapons: Dexter, Sinister and Long-rifle
Health: 100%

Nazedi

HellDevilsTears

Tomo Dachi Love

Korinzu

Grim Skies

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Vespa "Queen Bee" Mandarinia
High Flying Navigator
Location: Mango Island // With: Marcel, Kenichi, Issara // Point in use: None // Mood: Cheery // Themes: 1 2 3 // OOC: First post

"Yay!!!!!!!" Vespa said as she buzzed around him as he ate the mango. Vespa tilted her head and looked at the two rookies who walked into the store. "They don't look like much i bet i could take them out on my own." she said as she smirked a bit her mind going back to when she took out the previous navigator to the current crew she was on. Her thoughts were cut off by Marcel waving. She buzzed around and couldn't see who he was waving at. "Who are you waving at?" she asked as he motioned for her to follow him. Shrugging her shoulders she flew after him smiling as all the people moved out of the way of the two of them.

When they entered the shop she tilted her head once more, "Oh do you have Music from Dressrosa?!" she asked as she didn't give the woman time to answer and she was flying about the store grabbing things then throwing them when she was done wiht it. "There is nothing good here!" she said loudly as she crossed her arms and got bored. Seeing Marcel talking to the red heads she flew over, Looking the girl over she frowned then moved on to the male moving around him and examining him. "I still don't see what you see in them." she said as she flew back over to his side.

Akiko Kenichi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Nazedi

Canny Trickster

User Image
Nakoa D. Momoa
"If there is something you need to do, then just shut up and do it!"

Nakoa watched the girl work on the soap dispenser. Didn't take her long and she was definitely skilled. Smiling, he looked to beni as she held it in her hands now, pretty much coveting it. "Looks good. Thanks for that." He spoke, looking back to sasha. Once they had all ordered, he looked back to beni who motioned to sashe and smirked. "Beni says thank you and that your good by her." He stated. Their food arrived, and it became a pleasant lunch. "So, what are your plans here Sasha? You have quite a skill."

Company: Beni and sasha

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Original Phantom

User Image
Sasha "Professor" Vegapunk

" I can calculate everything!"

Sasha smiled. ''Oh please. I'm greatest mind this sea has ever seen! Fixing a soap dispenser is child's play!'' She said, crossing her arms. She took great pride in her skills as an inventor, and relished in the chance to show it off.

Beni was clearly grateful, even if she didn't tell it. ''She doesn't talk much does she?'' She said, figuring her for the strong silent type. If she was a sniper, it fit with her occupation. ''As for what my goal is, I am here hiding from the world goverment. As my name suggests, i know some very important stuff, and they have offered a bounty to anyone who can bring me in alive.'' Sasha explained. She was not certain should she tell this to these people, but if they were pirates, she didn't have to worry about them turning her in.

" From my heart and from my hand
Why don't people understand
My intentions, Ooh, weird science ! "

Where: Mango island
With: Nakoa and Beni
What: being nice for once.

{ OOC: .}

korinzu
HellDevilsTears
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Issara Kiwaro
“Bloodbath”

╚══════════════╝

❥Location: Mango Island
❥Company: Kenchi
❥Outfit: Shorts and top over a bikini with this, this, and this

The captain laughed brightly as Kenchi played along with her silly request and called her by her suggested nickname. What a cute kid! If he loosened up a bit, she was sure he could become quite the lady killer in a short amount of time. So she decided to help put him more at ease by breezily keeping up the mostly one-sided conversation. In between sips of her delicious fruity drink, she chatted casually about random things and pointed out various items as they passed by. All the while, however, a small part of her remained alert to Marcel's presence as he continued to follow after the pair from a distance. She was practically itching with curiosity, but her crewmate took priority.

"Welcome to Melody's Music Emporium, let me know if there's anything I can help you with!" came the cheerfully chirped greeting as the duo entered the music shop. "Thanks, hun, will do," Issa tossed back with a disarming smile that made even the young lady behind the counter blush. Damned vampiric pheromones, that had to be it. She trailed after her musician, eyes roaming over the various things contained in the shop and fingers wandering lightly over the instruments passed. And, when he finally began to attempt speech, she watched him attentively, head tilting to the side with her curiosity. As he stumbled over himself in an utterly adorable fashion, her smile grew to a grin, enjoying every moment. "Take your time, flatterer," she teased with a good natured chuckled as he decided to retreat.

She had just made it to the guitar section when the airy sound of violin strings filled the air and the young man rejoined her. His entire demeanor was calm and collected, as if the music soothed him, and she happily gave him her full attention once again. So, he was curious about the crew? Ah, what stories they all had and could share! Most of them had been through so much together, yet each of them had also been through so much on their own as well. The vampiress remained silent until he had finished speaking his piece, mulling over her possible response. When he left to pay, she quickly grabbed the high quality strings she had found and followed after him, only to find that he had beaten her to the beli. Again she couldn't help but laugh at his honesty showing through with his nervousness, and she reached a slender hand up to pat his cheek fondly.

"Of course we can talk over some grub, silly! Let people think what they want, it's no skin off my a**! But it'll be my treat, seeing as I have a hefty appetite and I can't have you spending your entire allowance on little ol' me." Giving his cheek a light pinch before withdrawing her hand, her bright blue orbs shifted to glance over his shoulder as the bell above the door signaled the entrance of new customers. Or not, seeing who had walked in. "Though lunch might be delayed a bit."

Her relaxed demeanor never changed, despite being directly approached by a shichibukai, his grin being met with a returning one of her own. "I've been counting the days, love," Issa joked back with the hawk-man, resting a hand on her jutting hip as she leaned against the counter. Hopefully, even though the shop people weren't exactly handling his presence very well, Kenchi would be able to sense and be reassured by his captain's ease. After all, if Marcel had wanted a fight, he would have attacked when the Cherry Feathers had first docked. "You smell delicious, by the way." Her nose twitched almost excitedly as it picked up on the spicy aura that was wafting off of him. She regarded the bee woman with interest, giving a wave of greeting and chuckling when she apparently didn't measure up to expectations. "Aren't you adorable. So, what brings you a-stalking today, tastycake?" she asked, turning her gaze and quirked eyebrow back to Marcel. "Was 'lunch date with Issa' on your mind as well?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nazedi

Akiko Kenichi

Tomo Dachi Love

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
฿℮ηї $αℓα⑂α

"Let me use you as target practice. No? Your body. No? Your head. Still no? ..." *shoots anyways*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where:
With:

Beni beamed. Though she didn't ahve much of a brain for anything more than pointing and shooting, having someone who knew confidential information could make their adventures even more dangerous.
And it excited Beni. She tugged and tugged at Nakoa's sleeve, barely able to contain her excitement. Not that she cared if Sasha would want to join or not, but the moment since Sasha fixed her soap dispenser, Beni couldn't be more elated.
As they left the restaurant, Beni held onto her soap dispenser, afraid it would crack and break again if she put it in her bag full of newly-bought supplies. So when the glare of the sun caught her eye at an odd angle, she nearly dropped it as she pushed Nakoa and Sasha under a safe roof, blocking the view of the sniper. Thankfully they were in a small cosmetics store, and she grabbed the nearest mirror to look at the tower to double-check if what she saw was correct. And she was.
She gave the dispenser to her carpenter friend, then pointed at the top of the roof a hundred kilometers away. Beni pulled out her pistols, and hidden from view, began to head towards the spot.
She wasn't sure if the person was a Marine, or a pirate. Or even a bounty hunter. All she knew was there was someone pointing a gun at her friends, and had to be dealt with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"...You're not very fun, are you. Won't even let me get some practice in..." *keeps firing*

Gleaxi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
korinzu
Nazedi
Flashwulf
Grim Skies
Liiroy_Jenkins
bobthebob17
Akiko Kenichi
Sonicalkeracs

Bashful Genius

Sheldon 'Deadeye' Skelter

"I'm no hero..."

User Image

Sheldon's heart nearly doubled from excitement. She noticed him! Much more than that, she was slyly coming to him with weapons drawn despite the distance. He sat up and adorned the sunglasses in his pocket.

"Alrighty then, Lass." Deadeye said to softly while licking his lips "Let's have this dance. "He flashed a wolfish grin, then moved to disassemble the long rifle. The ex-assasin placed the parts back into their cases and all back into the rucksack.

They were going to need a more secluded location if the moment for gunplay had come this soon. The man threw the bag over-shoulder and ran to kick open the door that led to the stairs. He waited a moment, then sprinted down countless flights of stairs until he reached ground floor.

Beni had the live ammo, but Sheldon had none. Even Dexter and Sinister had concussive rounds locked and stocked on the Captain Mihawk's orders. It was not an issue because he would never want to hurt Salaya anyway.

His time studying the Cherry Feathers was one of few clear memories he had from his days as a Marine. The shockingly thin folder of Beni the Sniper's life before piracy told a story that he deeply related to on more than one level. This game was only meant to test her and probably Nakoa's mettle.

Sheldon exited the tower in the midst of several hasty civilians. He pulled the ball-cap over his head and started walking toward the beach. If Beni recognized him: The High Flyer would take off for the lit shores of Mango Island for a proper greeting.

"...Just a gun with some principles."

Weapons: Dexter, Sinister and Long-rifle
Health: 100%

Nazedi

HellDevilsTears

Tomo Dachi Love

Korinzu

Grim Skies

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser Image

THE PIRATE GOD

MARC D. HAVOC, Swordsman of the Cherry Feather Pirates
Shara "Tempest Fist" Fisher, First Mate of the Blue Crow Pirates
Alycia "Arsenal Cyborg" Tankarov, Carpenter of the Sky Pirates
Kara "Shimmering Sword" Strife, First Mate of the Mateo Pirates
Vincent "White Leg" Crow, Captain of the Seeker Unit
Kass "Disaster Princess" Phoenicia, Second-in-Command of the Revolutionaries
Oziris "Ozzy" Malholt, NPC Vice Warden of Impel Down #2
Alexius Malholt, NPC Chief Warden of Impel Down #2
Vikker "Poison Jam" Val, NPC Captain of Poison Jam Pirates
Shira the "Violet Shadow", NPC First Mate of Poison Jam Pirates

These characters, controlled by Grim Skies, have been removed. Any and all memories have altered, leaving behind only a gold coin. Please wait for another Pirate God post so to make the transition of memory loss as smooth as possible.
It is with heavy heart that Grim Skies leaves us, as RL has been keeping him busy. We wish him the best smile

TomoDachi Love's character, Syd, has also been removed, as per their request

Gleaxi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Nazedi
Immortal Traceur
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Grim Skies
Flashwulf
korinzu
TomoDachi Love
ArthurDeschain
Professor Javii
shykiller
Liiroy_Jenkins
Sonicalkeracs
Xymanore
Rieneka
Akiko Kenichi
bobthebob17
The x Final x Boss
ReneeMustang
Kiri sai
uozi-kun
Blood_drenched_okami
Checkerboard_Muffin

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image
~- Kiri 'Scarlet Flash' Hikari -~

Couldn't take it, couldn't stand another minute...
Couldn't bear another day without you in it...
All of the joy I had known for my life...
Was stripped away the minute that you died...

A louder commotion could be heard from within the bar, along with some clearly angry yelling. Glass shattered and a chair suddenly went flying out the doorway. A silver-haired young man suddenly backed out after it, dodging punches effortlessly from a larger male. The young man's attire was distinctive, having a certain eastern flair to it and his hair was tied in a low ponytail. There was also a holster of some sort at his hip, holding what appeared to be a pair of red poles. The larger male was clearly rougher and had on a basic vest and some worn out pants and boots.

The larger man threw a particularly heavy punch and the silver-haired one slipped under it and closed in. He threw an elbow into the man's stomach, disrupting his balance, his other hand swung up and hit his jaw with the heel of his palm. The strike rattled the man and the smaller one swept his legs out easily. The larger man went down heavily, but tried to get up afterward. Before he could the silver-haired male had one foot on his chest and the two crimson poles attached together, pressing the full staff on his neck. He leaned down and said, "You're clearly outmatched, I suggest you stay down unless want me to crush your windpipe." The man laid back down, suddenly shaken, seeing the seriousness in the silver-haired male's eyes. The smaller male didn't move for a few more seconds, making sure the man would stay put before stepping off of him and flicking the staff back into its holster.

He began to walk away and noticed a young woman nearby. No doubt she saw the entirety of the altercation. On top of that, he recognized her as a member of the Cherry Feather pirates. He froze, unsure what to think of the fact that she'd seen him just now. She had no way of knowing who he was, but him knowing her made him feel awkward, especially considering the fact that he'd been tracking them for a while.

To have you in my life was all I ever wanted...
But now without you I'm a soul forever haunted...
Can't help but feel that I had taken you for granted...
No way in hell that I can ever comprehend this...

Mood: calm. wary.
Primary thought: 'What will she think?'
Allies/Enemies: Young Woman (Naomi)

Nazedi

Dedicated Lunatic

Cherry Feather Pirates
Marc and Naomi were having a wonderful stroll through the streets. The man beside her would begin to change form, as would her memories of Marc. It would be replaced by meeting this cheery and charming native man of Mango Island, sweeping Naomi off her feet. They had only known each other for 3 hours, and now the man went down on one knee, one hand holding the mug, and the other holding her hand. "Naomi-chan, will you be mine forever?"

Blue Crow Pirates
Shara's body was in bad need of surgery and rest. She left Asami alone in the prison cage, being taken away by the Vice Warden. Luka had done his best to revive her, but the surgery had taken its toll on her, leaving Shara in a vegetative state. No doubt the government would take the fishgirl and experiment on her for their own benefits. Luka is the only one ont he crew who knows about this, and is in a pickle. If he disobeys the Vice or Chief Warden, they'll kill both Shara and Felix.
Impel Down is still being run by the Vice and Chief Wardens. Chief Warden will be created by uozi-kun, while the Vice Warden position is still open.

Sky Pirates
Sky Pirates have defeated the enemy, getting the antidote to Costa in time, also creating a new attack in the process. Though the antidote has proven to work, his physical state has been weakened for now. The fate of the island has yet to be decided.

Marines
Vincent was going after Kurouki to research and travel to islands she had been to, either stationed or visited in the past. He has been replaced by a petty NPC Captain, and will contact Calliope to take proper action against the heinous criminal. Contact will be made next arc.

Revolutionaries
Kass, second-in-command of the Revolutionaries. Her presence was irreplaceable. The Revolutionaries' leader was currently busy, and so sent his second-in-command to keep they company. Kass's face changed as did any memories regarding her. Keirae would have been contacted by this new "SIC" instead of Kass. The new SIC is about to order Icho and Alice to their room to "recover."

Alycia has been removed. All memories regarding her have been wiped.
Kara has been removed. All memories regarding have been wiped. Mateo is now the strongest swordsperson in the world.

Gleaxi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Nazedi
Immortal Traceur
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Grim Skies
Flashwulf
korinzu
TomoDachi Love
ArthurDeschain
Professor Javii
shykiller
Liiroy_Jenkins
Sonicalkeracs
Xymanore
Rieneka
Akiko Kenichi
bobthebob17
The x Final x Boss
ReneeMustang
Kiri sai
uozi-kun
Blood_drenched_okami
Checkerboard_Muffin
Kenchi Shanks Musician for the Cherry Feather Pirates

"Nothing puts a Spring in your step"
User Image
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image

Who I am with-Issa, Marcel and a Bee Woman

Kenchi slowly rubbed the back of his head as Issa agreed to lunch with him having no issue with discussing the crew. Though the sudden arrival of a few new people left her informing him that it might have to wait. Kenchi watched as the Shichibukia Marcel Dracule appeared with a large bee woman following behind him. While Marcel was more interested in Issa and how she had been the bee woman seemed all over the place. One moment she was asking about music from Dressrosa the next she spoke of not understanding what Marcel saw in the crew. Kenchi knew Issa and the others were viewed as high priority pirates after the Skypia incident. But he never dreamed a Shichibukia would take interest outside of military orders.

Issa maintained her calm joking manor putting Kenchi at ease since it seemed no fight was about to break out. "Marcel Dracule I must say your reputation is quite impressive. My grandfather used to tell me countless stories about your father and the fights they would have." he said smiling. Causally he walked toward the male and extended a hand a small smile on his face. "While I am sure you know already given the news my name is Kenchi Shanks and it is a pleasure to meet you." he said. Slowly he glanced at Issa giving the woman a small look of intrigue. He couldn't wait to here the story of how their crew obtained Marcel's interest.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Better then good friends and Music."

User Image

Mad_Hatted_Minx

Nazedi

Tomo Dachi Love

Canny Trickster

User Image
Nakoa D. Momoa
"If there is something you need to do, then just shut up and do it!"

Nakoa looked to beni and Sasha both. He could feel something forming between them already, beni being so grateful for her soap dish and all, and Sasha's own apparent interest in beni's personality and why she was so silent. "No, she doesn't, she prefers to let her actions speak for her." He stated. He looked back to her as she mentioned her ability to fix and invent and the knowledge she possessed. "Oh? that's interesting. You see I'm the first mate and shipwright for the crew I belong to. So perhaps we could talk more about all of that in depth. I'd like the chance to pick the brain of someone so skilled about better ship designs." He stated as they got up and eft the restaraunt.

As tey walked, Nakoa was takn by surprise as beni grabbed at him and pulled him into cover, naoa pulling sasha in by proxy. He watched as beni used a mirror from the cosmetic store they were pulled into to see a vantage point for what he gussed to be a sniper. He narrowed his eyes a bit and took the soap dispenser as it was handed to him. Beni was goin to take on the sniper, but to hell he was going to allow her to do it alone. He headed ut into the street, risky as it was, he needed to send out a signal for the others to get, something he knew at least Issa and a few of the others of their crew would get. Raising his right foot and leg high into the air, the leg was straight vertical in a horizontal split, before he slammed the foot down into the ground backed with vibrations. The vibrations radiated outward through the ground, covering a large area. He could sense the feedback vibrations of everything that those vibrations rebounded off from, gave him a greater sense of his surroundings, and he could tell there was someone rushing from a towrer. This same sense he had he taught to issa and those who trained under him in this same ability to sense vibrations.

They would recognize the vibration as his by it's characteristics that identified it as him, such as a specific musical note or similar. He wished he had something more substantial, but he didn't carry anything on him, so that'd have to do. With that, he turned his sights back to sasha. "You remember the ship you almost hit with your gun when you test fired it? That is ours, I need you to go to it and stay there for your own safety, otherwise follow me." He spoke as he started following beni.

Company: Beni and sasha

HellDevilsTears

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image
฿℮ηї $αℓα⑂α

"Let me use you as target practice. No? Your body. No? Your head. Still no? ..." *shoots anyways*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where: Mango Island
With:

Beni quickly made her way to the tower, the entrance just in line of sight as the man exited, not even in a hurry. That told her several things -
1. He wasn't a hired assassin.
2. He didn't want them dead (at least not yet)
3. He was skilled enough to not care that he'd been noticed, and most likely was testing her for some reason.
4. Did he want her to see him?
Her mind hadn't noticed the road in front of her, and she rain straight into a fruit stall, toppling over the woman who ran it. She went into a furious rant, getting up and wagging her fat finger at Beni so hard it was a blur. Beni dropped some Beli in one of her baskets and took off, the woman's voice trailing after her. Beni was now curious as to who this person was. She lost vision of the man after running into the stall, but remembered the cap and large rucksack he had with him. Nakoa would take care of Sasha, might even go after her. Not a moment later, she felt his vibrations through the ground as she ran, signalling the rest of the crew of a probably situation.
She continued down the path until she reached the edge of town. The man was nowhere to be found, but if he really wanted her to find him, she would've seen him by now...and then he was spotted. She kept her distance, now going through the possibilities in her head of why they'd be leaving town. Why was he luring her away? So no one would find her dead body? To keep this away from the villagers? Beni kept her pistols drawn, hands up at face-level. She had to be careful, especially when the threat was unknown. Though the man might have been playing, she certainly wasn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"...You're not very fun, are you. Won't even let me get some practice in..." *keeps firing*

Gleaxi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
korinzu
Nazedi
Flashwulf
Grim Skies
Liiroy_Jenkins
bobthebob17
Akiko Kenichi

Original Phantom

User Image
Sasha "Professor" Vegapunk

" I can calculate everything!"

Sasha nodded. Beni prefered Action over words? '*Ah, so she is a strong silent type of person. I see I see.'' She said, adjusting her glasses. These Cherry feather pirates were interesting. Perhaps there was mutually beneficial outcome for this.

As they left the place however, Sasha was suddenly pulled behind cover. ''H-hey, what's going on?'' She asked. Beni could have maybe told what it was, but as previously established she didn't really talk and dashed away. Nakoa then told her to go back to the docks and hide in their ship, or follow him. And he didn't tell anything of why! ''H-hey wait up, what's going on!?'' Sasha said, almost tripping as she rushed after Nakoa in a hurry. Was this some sort of a game? Were they in danger?

" From my heart and from my hand
Why don't people understand
My intentions, Ooh, weird science ! "

Where: Mango island
With: Nakoa and Beni
What: confused

{ OOC: .}

korinzu
HellDevilsTears

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items