Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                  B L O O P E R S xxxxx

BASICALLY...this is a place for your characters to run around and chill with each other, as this place is not related to the main thread in any way.
                  You don't have to type huge amounts of paragraphs here, BUT the TWO RULES i'd like to have you follow is -
                  RULE 1 - ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN HERE DOES NOT AFFECT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE MAIN THREAD OR SIDE ARC THREAD.
                  RULE 2 - If your character is fooling around, and you don't feel like writing paragraphs, that's fine. write out which characters of yours is talking, and use ** when they do an action. For example:
                  Aileous: *throws a punch* take that!

Colors "assigned" to your characters are optional when they're talking.
                  Please be respectful in here, follow all rules, and have fun. Also please wait till you have been accepted to post in here.

LINKS xxxxx

Dedicated Lunatic

Yasena: Yeah, yeah, let's get this thing started already! *annoyed, waves hands in the air*

Noble Hellraiser

8,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
Reiner: FIRS- awe come on!-pouts-

Dedicated Lunatic

Vas Mortis
Yasena: wow, really, kid? i give you 5 minutes to post here, and that's the first thing you come up with? no wonder you didn't get first. *laughs wickedly*

Noble Hellraiser

8,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Vas Mortis
Yasena: wow, really, kid? i give you 5 minutes to post here, and that's the first thing you come up with? no wonder you didn't get first. *laughs wickedly*

Reiner: -snorts fire- You wanna go lady, surprised you got here without the use of a cane!

Dedicated Lunatic

Vas Mortis
Reiner: -snorts fire- You wanna go lady, surprised you got here without the use of a cane!
Yasena: stressed b**** what did you just say? I can't hear you over your fkin p***y that's about to get f***ed up. stressed
Benji: What's crackin', losers?!
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Vas Mortis
Yasena: stressed b**** what did you just say? I can't hear you over your fkin p***y that's about to get f***ed up. stressed

Merda: *bursts in through a wall* DO I HEAR A FIGHT BREWING?!?! mrgreen

Noble Hellraiser

8,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Vas Mortis

Reiner: scream I SAID BRING IT YOU OLD ******** HAG, THOUGH I DOUBT YOUR TIRED OLD BONES COULD DO MUCH ******** UP -begins stomping over to get in her face-

Noble Hellraiser

8,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
Mad_Hatted_Minx

Rentaro: -covers Benji's ears as the swearing starts-
Vas Mortis
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Vas Mortis

Reiner: scream I SAID BRING IT YOU OLD ******** HAG, THOUGH I DOUBT YOUR TIRED OLD BONES COULD DO MUCH ******** UP -begins stomping over to get in her face-

Benji: eek Holy s**t snacks, that escalated quickly....
Vas Mortis
Mad_Hatted_Minx

Rentaro: -covers Benji's ears as the swearing starts-

Benji: -____- I ain't a ********' baby, butthead.

Dedicated Lunatic

Vas Mortis
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Vas Mortis

Yasena: *punches him with her her haki around her fist* Just making sure. (sorry, gonna be out, wont reply til a few hours later)

Noble Hellraiser

8,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
Reiner: -goes flying into wall, face swollen from punch- Did anyone get the number of that ship.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff