Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Capitalist

Gordon"Chop Chop" Jones

User Image

Thoughts:"Wow! How is he not dizzy?!"

Gordon munched on his treat as he watched the two people ready to fight. He waited and waited. He almost wanted to scream for someone to throw a punch already but then he noticed the girl was looking at -him-. He cocked his head to the side, confused for a moment until he heard the man who was sitting down call out.

Gordon's eyes widened as he watched the man spin around and around and then stand right in front of him, the wind created blowing his blonde locks up. Besides himself, Gordon had never seen another Devil Fruit user. Mostly people where shocked when they saw his abilities and not the other way around.

" No. I'm just eating and watch you guys fight. Which by the way someone should throw a punch already. It's boring when everyone just stands around talking and acting all dramatic" Gordon said looking up the man, taking the last bite of his rice cake. " I mean if your feeling left out I could fight with you...though we'll have to do it away from my barrel. It's how I've been getting around the sea!" he said smiling a bit, almost half cockily at the Captain. He wouldn't mind a fight right now either. It be fun and he never fought another Devil Fruit user before. Maybe he could fight for passage aboard the ship. As much as Gordon liked his barrel, he wasn't too keen on the idea of trying to get it back into the ocean from a beach and most likely couldn't sneak aboard the pirate ship with it's crew aware of him now.. Either way though the thought of taking on a really strong pirate excited him. He'd finally get a real challenge!

Bashful Genius

Name: Quinton D. Costa: The Crimson Skyscraper
Allies:Priscilla Hiraku and Rain
Feeling:Amused

User Image

Costa lowered his eyes as they wandered from the boy to his barrel. This little runt doesn't even know who I am he thought to himself as a thin smile appeared behind the invitation to spar from the blonde kid. Out of nowhere, The Warlord began to chuckle at the young man's response. The chuckle quickly burst into laughter "Guahahaha! Gee kid, you are something else!" Costa said while wiping a tear from his eye.

He continued to laugh while he slowly traversed across the sand toward the youth. The Captain briefly rotated his torso to wave off Priscilla who had been eagerly waiting for the word to attack. Once that was done, he rotated back into place and stopped directly in front of the teenager .

"I don't think you're ready to fight someone on my level, but we can totally do that dance if you wanna'. Either way, I think I will help you out with a ride to the next island once this is all over. The seas are only going to become worse from here, and I'd feel bad for not offerin'. My name is Quinton D. Costa: Captain of the Sky Pirates. What do they call you?" he inquired.

User Image

shykiller

Rieneka

Jether-the-freak

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

Gordon"Chop Chop" Jones

User Image

Thoughts:: " Not ready?! I can kick anyones a**!"

Gordon's eyes twitched when the man said he couldn't take him on just yet. He wiggled out his barrel and wipes the crumbs off his mouth. " My name is Gordon Jones!" he yelled pumping his fist into the air. After a few moments of awkward silence Gordon puts his fist down.

"...Thanks for the offer! But I wouldn't feel right feel right with taking your ride for free. We already have another fight going on and that girl seems tough. I wanna see her battle but promise me on the next island we land on, we'll spar! I never fought another Devil fruit user before. I really wanna put my skills to the test so don;t hold back cause I'm younger" the boy said folding his arms and nodding. " Alot of other pirates made that mistake and I punched them right of their socks!" he went on, very cockily. It was obvious the boy has lucked out and met some rookie or low level pirates on his travels to the Grand Line and had yet to face any true challenge. He really seemed to think he was invincible.

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ᕮ᙭ᙅᕮᖇᖘTᔕ ℱᖇ〇ᙢ THE ᗰᓮᔓᑌ ᙢᓰᔓᘮ ᘉᕮᙡᔕᖘᗩᑭᕮᖇ

"The Blue Crows have once again escaped the clutches of the Marines To have stood against a Vice Admiral with ease, these pirates are a threat to the world's peace. New bounties have been issued."
"One Marine has seen the Cherry Feathers on the Skypiea island. It is assumed they were helping ex-Admiral Keirae with taking the island from Tenryuubito Sanlord."
"A tragedy has struck Skypiea, a beloved island with its rich culture and heritage. Tenryuubito Sanlord has been slain by ex-Marine Keirae Akan, and ex-Shichibukai Enishi Monkey. They have now escaped after destroying all of the residencies. Even with our own Marines and loyal soldiers, they could not take down the pair."
"The Legara Pirates are back. Thought to be dead, Yonko Donna Kuro has returned to the living, and continues her reign over her land and striking fear in the hearts of many."
"40 years after the reign of the Pirate God started, nothing has been going on between Revolutionaries and the Marines, but turmoil has caused fission within Revolutionaries. Some people believed that Revolutionaries' methods were not the best, and believed that extreme measures were needed to see results. The Neo-Revolutionaries have less members, but their strength is more powerful than any normal man can handle."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BOUNTIES THAT HAVE INCREASED/DECREASED→

Naomi "Spitfire" Wingers - 400,000 Beli → 100,000,000 Beli
Asami - 1,000,000 Beli → 100,000,000 Beli
Gareth Whirlwind - 5,000,000 Beli→ 100,000,000 Beli
Erika Devin Ramna - 10,751,820 Beli → 110,000,000 Beli
Leon "Bladestorm" Magress - 20,000,000 Beli → 200,000,000 Beli
Tyler "Firefox" Inferni - 21,000,000 Beli → 40,000,000 Beli
Shara "Tempest Fist" Fisher - 30,000,000 Beli → 139,000,000 Beli
Nakoa D. Momoa - 30,000,000 Beli → 70,000,000 Beli
Naji "The Reaper" Kaen - 34,000,000 Beli → 60,000,000 Beli
DeLaVina "The Smoking Sloth" Jether - 35,000,000 Beli → 111,000,000 Beli
Reiner "Salamander" Long - 39,000,000 Beli → 80,000,000 Beli
Issara "Bloodbath" Kiwaro - 40,000,000 Beli → 130,000,000 Beli
Beni Salaya - 16,320,000 Beli → 50,000,000 Beli
Keirae "Metallica" Akani - 1,400,000,000 Beli (nickname has been 'assigned')
Monkey D. Enishi - 600,000,000 Beli → 1,200,000,000 Beli

[END OF EXCERPTS]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Same and Dorian have joined the Blind Duchess crew. After dealing with the creature, the spores, and nursing Flora back to health, Aileous was grateful and indebted to the Yonko. James sensed she had a special power, and taught her the most basics of haki, what she knew to be her mind's eye.)
(Arlyn, Shara, and Jether have joined the Blue Crows.)
(Marc and Costello have joined the Cherry Feathers. As Issara and co. met the others, they were chased out and off the island by pirates yelling and chanting, "Long Live the Queen!"
It wouldn't until later that they would find out that the island was forcibly taken by a Yonko, one thought to be dead for years.)

[I have created a skeleton profile for Revolutionaries. If you have a character in mind and want to use them as a Revolutionary, fill it out!]
[NeoMarines, Revolutionaries, and NeoRevolutionaries are all possible "occupancies."]

======================================================================

TIME SKIP = 2 WEEKS

Papanapple Island (Thunder Pirates' Route)

A chance to relax and replenish your food and water supplies. Especially on pineapples.This is also a good chance for everyone to know each other better personally, if you haven't had the chance yet. Also to be a little silly, since there's no enemies here. No residents, no citizens, no bandits.

Weather - It's nice and sunny, cool breeze, warm air. Very comfortable. Bring your swimsuit for the lake.

Foolshout Island (Cherry Feather Pirates)

The birthplace of one of the famous Revolutionairies - Koala. Much has changed since she left. More open to seafolk, this island is a prelude to what Ryuuguu Kingdom has become - harmony of seafolk and humans. Almost hierarchy, and there is some crime rampart in the city.
Buildings look Victorian era with mostly lower and middle class people.

Weather - Autumn, warm air, slight breeze.

Namakura Island (Blind Duchess's Route)

A satan-worshippng island with buildings similar to the Feudal Era. People with long arms live here, with two joints on their arm instead of one. You'll alsmo meet another Sword Saint here. How will you fair on this island? Will you become sacrificial lambs for the Satanic rituals?

Weather - dark, always gloomy. During the day, it's cloudy. It will be at least 70F.

Hannabal Island (Blue Crow Pirates)

Hannabal Island is the starting point of the Dead End Race. Like Reverse Mountain, there are multiple rivers combining at a mountain and flowing up, though this river ends in a waterfall.
Everything looks normal above ground, but you find something peculiar here, whether by ear, or convincing it out of the bar keeper, you enter the secret passageway and find yourself surrounded by other pirates.
The next day, board your ship, go up the mountain, and as soon as you are going down the waterfall, the race starts.
Fair warning to you all - There are no rules. Anything goes. Winner takes all. Be the first to reach Navarone Island, and 300,000,000 Beli is yours.
Weather - fair, mid 70s.
For more information, click here.
The race takes one day. Good luck.

Side Archs

Kyper Unit Route

Your job is to hunt down Keirae Akani and ex-Shichibukai Enishi. Bring them back in chains, or kill them if you must. You know what you have to do. Your promotion is on the line.
Island - Epaich Island. Villages and farmers. Spring island.

Marines Branch Base G-10

With the violent resignation of the former Admiral Akani, The Marines have been called into a meeting. The Fleet Admiral wants to address his concerns, and bring to attention anyone else whom ay want to take actin as quickly as possible. In order to show the world they so easily lost one of their strongest powers, they have covered it up and swept it under the rug.
While Kyper is out, the other Admirals, and Vice Admirals will attend the meeting. All Captains within the immediate vicinity will also attend the meeting.
(Preferably everyone already be at the table at the meeting please)
(This is merely a moment for all Marines to interact with each other, have some fun, fool around after the meeting. Wait to see what your Fleet Admiral's orders are).
Affected Units - Salvaggi Unit, Bode Unit, Peace Mains, Hunter Unit, Defense Unit, and Hellforge Unit

Yonko Meeting

On a discreet island, hidden away, underneath a large sakura tree, the Yonkos are having a meeting. But what about?

SIXTH ARC - BEGIN

Gleaxi
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Nazedi
Immortal Traceur
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Grim Skies
Flashwulf
korinzu
Xenatome
ArthurDeschain
x. gaara boy .x
Vas Mortis
shykiller
Excaplay
Liiroy_Jenkins
II L o y a l t y II
Excaplay
Sonicalkeracs
Jether-the-freak
Rieneka
Dat Cancer
Robotic Mirabelle
undefined messenger
Akiko Kenishi
Fatal Harbringer
Vamp_from_hell

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Karl [Iron Justice] Hellforge
Vice Admiral of the Hellforge Unit

You are the hero- I am the Fire-

Hellforge hadn't put much effort into stopping the Blue Crows once the bubble had been popped- he had no reason to. After all, if Kyper hadn't have done it in the first place then their ship would have sank when the bombs he had planted in it went off. He didn't even mind Leon getting away- the swordsman would always remember the difference in their power, the sheer gap between them. Hellforge had ensured that by leaving a mark on his chest that would never fully heal, a scar that he would always carry. A sign that he wasn't perfect or even the strongest. Hellforge liked that quite a bit. Besides, he had done his job.

When Hellforge made his report to the admiralty about the events on Henso Island, he had actually been rather pleased, as was the admiralty with his results. They would have liked the Blue Crows captured or sunk, perhaps, a bit more, but the pirate crew had been driven off without discovering the Island's true purpose, and that suited Hellforge just fine.
"Ah, yes. We might have caught them had Kyper stayed... but he ran off. It's fine, the man did his job, he was an effective tool for what we needed. Just a little extra security to chase off any pirates that got too close. They don't know about the weapon. Kyper unit doesn't know either, to be frank, since none of them can submerge themselves in lava.... and it's ready for installation and testing of the prototype. If that goes well, I have the full write up. By year's end, every Marine base will be ready to sport a Charybdis"
~~~

Being called to G-10 two weeks later for the meeting was a bit of a surprise for Hellforge. He had been planning to oversee the construction and preparations of his pet project wherever they had chosen to install it. But a summit of the Vice Admirals wasn't something you just blew off. Sure, it grated on him that he wouldn't be there for every step of the operation, but a small child could put together the Charybdis with enough manpower, and there was no way it would be done before the meeting was concluded and he returned. He hated the idea of leaving the construction, but it was part of his duties.
He had made it very clear if a single mistake was made he'd make a few workers disappear into the hole they were digging for the weapon's firing mechanism. And that was a deep hole.

Hellforge's unit had recovered well from the Blue Crows mess, and Hellforge himself hadn't been as angry as many of his crew had expected. Anyone who died there, he said, had been too weak to be a member of his unit. Instead, they had been replaced. If Hellforge had to go through the whole of the Marines to have the strongest crew, then so be it. He would have at least liked one Blue Crow corpse to show for it though. But now they had finally come to G-10 itself, after a little over a week of sailing, and Hellforge disembarked from his ship as his crew got to work with the ship's upkeep. The giant man looked around the dock, his good eye narrowing, a new scar across his countenance where he had taken Leon's Bane Slicer. He considered it a badge, and a reminder of his own- that the man was still alive out there, somewhere....
One day Hellforge intended to kill him too. He respected him that much.

For now though, the meeting came first. For that, he needed his second in command for information.
"Avanc. Where are you?"
He said it in a low, calm growl. The man and his toy were never far behind, after all. He shouldn't have had to raise his voice that much.

-This is the Meltdown of your Desire!

Location ; G-10 Branch
Company ; Hellforge Unit
Status ; Landing

Immortal Traceur

ArthurDeschain

Excaplay

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
+Mira Bell+
The Compassionate Doctor

I sense there's something in the wind....

The sun was shining. The seagulls were singing. The ocean was clear and gentle with the ship, and even the wind was at the Thunder Pirates back, carrying them to a nearby island. It was a gorgeous day, one that was perfect for swimming, and there wasn't a marine flag for miles and miles. The island coming up looked like a pirate's dream come true for a vacation. Small, beautiful, and out of the way. A veritable paradise.

Mira, on the other hand, was miserable.

Of course, Mira had been miserable for two weeks- and it seemed like nothing had helped her mood, or close enough to nothing to not be noticeable. Not that she took out her foul mood on anyone in particular. She hadn't snapped at people, or been rude or short with them. She had just bottled it all up and kept it to herself, but the more time had passed the worst she had gotten. When the newspaper had come a few days ago, something in it had made her even more upset, and by now her depression and mood were as noticeable as a storm cloud on a clear blue sky. She had been keeping to herself, barely speaking, barely eating, and really only interacting with people when absolutely necessary. For the most part, she had stayed out of everyone's way. In fact, this was the first time she had come up on deck in the last two days since sequestering herself in her room.

Not that she didn't have reason to be distraught after all. Mira had spent the first few days off of Bisa Island with a noticeable limp that she refused to explain, one she actually did a halfway decent job of hiding. But it was there. She had been miserable since the crew was reunited, miserable since the events of the caves. In point of fact, she had outright refused to talk about them, always finding a reason to busy herself with something else if anyone tried to bridge the subject. She had been away from the crew only once since then- to have a talk with the Lady Tabitha in private. When she had returned, she had been red in the face and was practically in tears, but she didn't talk about that either. There was a lot Mira refused to talk about in the last few weeks.

Today, Mira had come up for two reasons. One, because she knew they were nearing shore and she'd be expected to leave her room anyway, and because she knew that sunlight was good for her. It would keep her healthy, and she needed to be healthy. She hadn't found a reason to leave the Thunder Pirates yet, and she wondered if at this point she was staying on purpose or really had no reason. She definitely wouldn't be staying on this island, that was for sure. If she was going to leave, she needed to leave on an inhabited island, one she could keep doing good. She wasn't going to abandon the crew without a replacement after all. So she leaned against the rail, looking down at her reflection in the ocean... but all she could see was the glare from Tabitha's mirage, and a frown had painted itself upon her face as she held her eyes lidded.
Soon... I'll have to leave. Before I get them hurt....

That feels like tragedy at hand....

Location ;The deck of The Legion
Company ;On her own
Status ;Brooding
Mental Block ; Intact

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
{Issac "Six Shooter" Bode}
Commander

You say that you stand for peace...
"Second Choice? I don't know what you mean..."
that had left Issac confused... though not as confused as when Mera made a move to pounce on his falcon. That had been quite the mess indeed. Still, at least she had stopped calling him Bleach Baby. Snow Baby wasn't much of an improvement, but he wasn't the type to press the issue too much, Especially when he had had to deliver a lecture about 'not eating an officer's coat/devil fruit companion' to a Vice Admiral.
It had been an interesting day.

The Black Comet had nearly caught up to the Thunder Pirates when the G-10 summit was called, and Issac hadn't been too happy about that. He didn't let it show, as he didn't want to demoralize the crew or for them to know just how much it annoyed him, but to be called away from the mission at such a critical junction, meaning they might lose the trail and have to try to pick it up again, had upset him quite a bit. Still, Issac was not an officer who defied orders, and he had set a new course immediately. Who knew? As long as he kept his ear to the ground and the Thunder Pirates didn't get too far, and as long as the summit didn't go too long, Issac was confident he and his crew could pick up the trail again.

The Black Comet had proved one thing rather quickly- the ship was fast, ridiculously so. A normal vessel, from where Issac and his crew had been, would have taken a week and a half to reach G-10. The Comet had made the trip in half the time. Issac had chosen to use the spare time in continuing to track the Thunder Pirates, making sure to keep tabs on their heading and course till he absolutely had to break it off. There were only a few islands they could go to form Bisa, and he had a good idea of where they might have headed. They were one of the first crews to arrive at G-10, and when they made port Issac had immediately begun helping the crew unload and restock.

That was what Issac was doing now. He was working on the dock, helping his crew take care of the general legwork and lifting that came with making port at a Marine base. To look at him, you wouldn't be able to tell him from many other marines at the time. Only his black cap set him apart, Not that he was worried- Issac's staff and crew knew about his propensity to do grunt work and pitch in wherever a hand was needed. In fact, when Issac wasn't manning the helm or taking his leisure time, he could be found doing odd jobs most commanders wouldn't be caught dead doing. He knew that if they needed him they would come find him. So he smiled and went about the work at hand, not worrying about anything else going on around him as she did so.

But you’re the one geared for war...

Location ; G-10 Dock
Company ; Crew of "The Black Comet"
Status ; Grunt Work
Armaments & Stance ;
N/A

Nazedi

Gleaxi

Mad_Hatted_Minx

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Sierra T. Silverray
Lieutenant of the Bode Unit

Shut up already, I'm just setting up my macros-

If you asked just about any enlisted man on The Black Comet who their favorite person was, you'd probably get Issac as an answer. It was easy to see why too. The boy was the kind of commander who was hands on, worked with his crew. He rarely scolded, never yelled, and was always willing to pitch in and take the blame if it was on him or give credit where it was due. He listened when others spoke, advised when asked, and was considerate and firm, but only when he had to be. Issac was the kind of commander the Marines would put on a poster and that most enlisted men would kill for. He was the kind of guy who never took the best food, never took the last desert, would gladly help carry your load if you were injured, and would take your watch, staying up late to do so if you were sick.
It made Sierra sick to her stomach

Sierra hated officers like that. It was naivety at it's worse in her mind, the idea that doing unto others got you anywhere in this world. Every single person would have thrown the young commander under the bus to save his own skin. If they didn't think so, they were lying to themselves. Issac's attitude would get him no farther in this world, and he was just too dumb to see it. Sierra knew that one day someone was going to take advantage of that kid- hell, she was planning to do it herself the moment the opportunity presented itself. It just hadn't come up yet. So as she leaned on the railing of the Comet, watching her commanding officer working like a grunt, she did everything she could to repress the urge to gag.

Sierra's public face was much more personable anyway. For two weeks she had devoted the necessary energy into fitting in on this ship- pretending to give a s**t about other people's problems, pretending to believe in the commander and support him. She had even gone out of her way to be nice and cordial to all of her fellow officers on the ship. Sure, she hated their guts, but she wasn't going to let them figure that out. not until she had advanced beyond this crappy assignment with the kid commander and the rest of the freaks from the marineford bottom of the barrel. She just needed something to happen, something she could take credit for to move up another rung on the ladder. Sierra lived for this sort of thing, it was her specialty. The girl was as sweet as candy on the outside.... but anyone who let their guard down around her would soon find out she was sharp and deadly as a razor blade inside.
She was looking forward to her current crew realizing that too late.

This keyboard warrior, she lives just to get your aggro!

Location ; G-10 Dock, The Black Comet
Company ; Crew of "The Black Comet"
Status ;Gag me with a spoon...

Gleaxi

Nazedi

Mad_Hatted_Minx
[/spolier]

Canny Trickster

User Image
Nakoa D. Momoa
"If there is something you need to do, then just shut up and do it!"

two weeks... a solid two weeks after that fight and it was still getting under nakoa's skin just how strong that woman was, how easily she was playing with them. He knew he shouldn't let it get to him, but what was he to do when all of his training had only amounted to just, that much by comparison. While it did irritate him though, it also excited him, the fact that there was still people that strong around, gave him pause for thought, to consider the challenge and he found himself anticipating the next time they met. He had done his research, and the list of people he wanted to fight was growing. Jinsei, the current quake man, Yasena the lightfist, and others, all so very strong. He could barely contain himself! Knowing the difference in strength though, he knew he had to advance his training, a lot.

Over the past two weeks, as far as training was concerned, he had more than tripled his regiment, and not only pushed his weight belt to his maximum weight, he then doubled that, and forced himself to perform flicker step routines on the water, his steps causing big splashes, until he could perform at that weight without disturbing the water no more than just a single water drop or ripple on the surface. This was further heightened by having beni shooting at him as well, she could get in training of her own by practicing with a high speed target, while he practiced against high speed bullets with beni's precise aim. He had a couple new scars from that training alone, and naomi had given him quite a scolding abut overdoing his training.

This wasn't his only training method though. The same weighted belt he used, he unbuckled and unclasped a secondary clasp, splitting them into two and putting them on his wrist or ankles, working on his punches and kicks, normally in reps of 1000, in sets of 20 at a time, and when finished, returned the belt to his waist. Though working on his physical abilities was good and all, he also had to focus on his other abilities, and techniques. He refined his air shot to the point that air shot performed while standing on the water's surface, would displace the water below it and send up walls of water about 30 feet high. Straining on his body, but the training was effective for refining his control and ability to generate stronger vibrations, which in turn made his other vibration techniques stronger.

With the crew though, he still trained together with those that wished to learn the secret of utilizing the body's ability to generate vibrations, if only as a power boost, or like Issa who was becoming more skilled in the use of vibrations to fight with. She was quickly becoming competent with the skill, now able to generate a small level of shock into her attacks now. Though since she was then able to do that now, he gave her a serious lecture about vibrations and the dangers of directed vibration attacks, and the possible rebound effect of such attacks. Who ever else decided to learn it was welcome to on the crew, he helped them gladly and took as much joy in their own progress as he would in his own. Still, he was glad others found his skill useful to their own needs, and continue on his own particular brand of vibration based combat. Nakoa found in Marc an excellent training partner in intense combat.

This isn't to say though that the entire trip has just been about training. He worked on the ship, kept her neat and tidy, and working to the best of ability. He showed Naji the upgrades he made and how much more nimble the ship was and even how to work the skypeian dial upgrades he made to the ship, mainly breath and a few jet dials. Breath dials could enhance their speed, alter their direction of travel suddenly, or allow travel when there is no wind. On the other hand, the jet dials would dramatically enhance their speed for escape and such, lastly a set of milky dials on the underside and rear of the ship, for a short distance aerial surprise. While he wasn't able to fullfill all of the design upgrades he wanted, due to lack of materials on skypeia mostly, the ship was fast becoming something more than just a ship. He showed the other members of the crew the upgrades he made to parts of the ship they frequented most, hoping the upgrades would help in their needs.

However... well, the biggest change for Nakoa on the ship had to be Costello. When he wasn't training or tending to the ship, he was usually spending his time with him, talking and having fun. Though Nakoa did not miss the chance for the occasional tease when the boy blushed and such.

Today however, Nakoa was sitting in the crow's nest, partly relaxing, while looking for any signs of land. Naji told him they'd be seeing land some time soon, and with not much to do, he was assigned to crow's nest for the time being. He didn't see anything for a whole, so he took to drinking down a bottle of rum whil he waited. However when he saw in the horizen a dark line, he stood up and took a closer look with a spy glass. Surely enough, he saw land. "Land Ho! Horizen to starboard side!" he hollered to the deck below.

Company: Cherry Feather Crew
User Image

A leopard can never change it's spots or so they say

XXXX Vice Admiral Monkey D. Daisuke XXXX

The Spotted Killer

Location-Marine Base G-10
Who I am with-No one yet

♘♞♘♞♘♞♘♞

It hadn't been very long since Daisuke was promoted to the rank of a VIce Admiral and he was already attending a meeting. Though he didn't read up on the paper work he just looked for the important parts. It seemed as though an Ex-Admiral had teamed up with a Shichibukai and killed a Celestial Dragon. As much as he and most likely everyone else hated them killing them was not the answer. Still the one bright side to this meeting was that now he would meet the other Vice Admirals. He let out a low sigh as the ship docked and made his way to the deck. He watched as all his soldiers saluted him and wished him luck in the coming meeting. A few of them making slight laughs muttering the name Fang something or other. He paid no mind as he left the ship and made his way toward the G-10 base. As he walked along the dock he make out a few different higher ups that had made a name for themselves. Most notably was his fellow Vice Admiral Karl Hellforge who looked just as terrifying as he had heard. He made not intention of stopping to converse though as they had been summoned for a reason. Plus he knew that everyone would end up talking prior to the meeting starting. After all when you are trapped in a meeting waiting for the boss all you can do is talk

As he entered G-10 he quickly looked around and saw now one around. He let a small smile creep across his face at the sight he was seeing. He had finally reached the rank of his great grandfather Garp. His smile quickly faded as he heard Marines coming down the hall and quickly returned to his composed posture. As the Marines saw him they stopped and gave him a quick salute. He nodded at them before looking around at the hallway some a confused look on his face. "Where is the meeting room for the Vice Admirals and everyone else
?" he asked. "Sir it is right at the end of the all." one answered before they both pointed down the hall. "Cary on then gentlemen and thank you." he said passing the two. As he walked down the halls his once happy thoughts drifted toward his father and a vile taste entered his mouth. His father had been the worst of the worst when it came to Pirate scum. He wondered if his great grandfather had been rolling in his grave knowing his grandson had cause another Great Pirate Era. As he found the doors to the meeting room he pushed them open and pushing his father out of his mind.

He stared at a mostly empty room holding only a long table and chairs. Again he could feel and odd form of excitement building up. He had worked himself tirelessly to make it to this rank and it finally seemed real. Looking around he saw no one else there yet and found himself a seat in the middle of table.Sitting down he began to yawn slightly before shutting his eyes some. He hadn't received much sleep the night before knowing an Admiral had betrayed the Navy made his blood boil. Still now seemed like the best time for quick cat nap before the meeting. The last thoughts that drifted through his mind before he dozed off were ones he had since he was a kid. "Don't worry Garp I will be the Marine you always wanted." he murmured

♘♞♘♞♘♞♘♞

So why do we trust man who changes his "spots" all the time

((Woot woot first post is up biggrin . Felt like I rambled a little much sorry lol sweatdrop ))

Original Phantom

User Image
Gozan ''Fist of Justice'' Greatroad

'No one will escape my graps forever. In the end, all have to face their crimes.'

Coffee. Nothing beats Coffee. It gives you energy and spirit for the rest of the day, and keep the machine of the body on the right path. And this day, Gozan really needed it. He was about to make a statement for the marines. It had been about four years since he had speaken To this many high-ranking Marine officers at a time. He needed to be in his complete focus. And he knew the perfect way to relax himself before this. Something he had been doing all this morning.

Finnishing up the ship he had been building for the past 3 months. Well, not an actual boat, but a miniature ship inside a bottle. It was his hobby. And today was the day he was gonna finish this thing. He just had to reach a little bit more...and done! The boat's deck was finished, and the ship in a bottle was ready to sail. Figuratively speaking of course. Gozen gave a satisfied hum and placed the bottle carefully with the others. Over the years he had acquired quite the collection. Hmm, wonder what ship should he build next...maybe some of the personal ships the vice-admiral's had...

His thoughts were cut short though as a marine entered his room. ''Sir! It is about time!'' He said, and Gozen gave a nod. ''So i thought. '' He said, closing the glass cabinet and grabbing his Marine coat, which would be too big on any other human, but for a man of his size it was perfect. He flung the cape over his shoulders, not bothering with the sleeves, and gazed at the lone marine. ''Let's go.'' he said, and the marine saluted him and followed.

He walked through the hallways as every Marine he met saluted him. It was to be expected, he had gotten used to it by now. Luckily, he soon made it outside. Well now, better get this over with. The marine's must be anxious to hear from him. He continued to walk towards the conference.

''If the world itself stands against you, you don't give in. You stand back up, no matter how many times it knocks you down.''

With: No one
Where: G-10
What: Walking
OOC: The mighty Fleet Admiral makes his appereance! Hope you like it!

Demonic Shade

User Image
Casey "Thunder Goddess"DuVal
{Where I'm at:Papanapple Island; Off shore}∞{Who I'm With:Mira, Thunder Pirates}∞{My Thoughts:}
{Condition:100%}

ϰϰϰ

Bisa island had left a rather bad taste in Casey's mouth. Yes she had gotten to talk to Asuto and confirm to him that his place on the crew was as solid as anyone elses, but the others had come back from the trip worse for wear. Kiri had been quiet about what happened to him, but Anya had explained it well enough to know that her first mate was shaken by their experience. Even worse was the reaction that Saul's group had. Mira hadn't said more than a few words to anyone since they had gotten back on the Legion. Casey managed to get the story out of Jill and Saul, but what she had heard had shaken her. It seemed that even little Mira had a dark history to contend with. And none of them had known. Casey had tried more than once on the trip to get the girl to speak, but the doctor spent most of her time locked in her cabin, avoiding everyone.

That wasn't all either. Tabitha had pulled her to the side when they were departing, and passed on some rather unusual information. It had been something that Casey puzzled over more than once since, but could find no clear meaning to the words. It seemed like all of them had been through quite a lot. She just hoped that this island would be different. Casey was leaning against the rail near the front of the ship, watching the deck rather than the island they were approaching. She saw Mira come up on deck and walk to the rail, staring off into the ocean. Even now the girl seemed so cut off. Casey made her way towards her, her steps more pronounced than usual to allow Mira to decide if she wanted to talk or not. She leaned against the rail a few steps away from the young doctor and stared down into the water as well. "It doesn't look like we'll be having any trouble on this island." She started softly, not looking over. "Perhaps you'll get a chance to relax a little... Maybe we all will for once."
ϰϰϰ

Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seriah "The Invincible Girl" Inferni

With: Her crew, foolish Marines
Health: 100% Glad
Where: G-10 Base
((OOC: ))
Diamonds are a girl's best friend...

Seriah reached her arms above her head, letting her spine pop. After a long day of training she was exhausted, but their ship had finally reached the base. They docked without issue and her ship was currently being restocked, which was nice. They had been running low on supplies, and she had joked they would have to start launching her as a canon ball instead. Though in the back of her mind it was giving her an idea.

Walking around the outside of the ship she inspected it, to make sure there were no damages. She had a brilliant crew of carpenters so she wasn't worried about the ship being in trouble, but she wanted to make sure she gave them enough time to patch things up. She hated rushing her crew. An unhappy crew meant an unproductive one. She wasn't going to allow slack in her crew, that's how people got hurt.

The sound of metal snapping reached her ears as her head snapped up. The wheels on a cart had broken sending the box tipping over. Her eyes widened as she saw canon balls starting to roll off the ramp... and directly down towards one of her crew members. They were a young new recruit, hardly a week in the marines. "Oi! Sarah!" She called out but it was too late. Sarah just looked up in fear. From that height they would explode on impact.

There was a gush of wind as Sarah felt herself being slammed down to the ground. Three canonballs exploded, engulfing the area in smoke. When the smoke cleared Sarah was curled up on the ground with Seriah standing over her. Her arms were spread wide as she leaned forward, blocking the blast with her body. Her diamond body emerged unscratched from the smoke as the diamond slowly faded away from her. Her serious expression melted as she let out a loud sigh. "PHEWWWW that was close! That scared me." She said with a laugh looking up. Her eyes narrowed a bit. "Be more careful, okay! I don't like accidents." She warned, before smiling. "Good thing no one got hurt." She said, helping Sarah up, grinning and slapping her on the back.

Feeling happy now she began to wander through the base, followed by Iris. "That was close, eh?" She said thinking idly. "Wonder this meeting is all about. Just the admiral turning traitor?" She said, her voice darkening a bit. She couldn't blame someone who wanted to leave the marines, but she wasn't sure about what had happened on the island, and if she had done terrible things to the inhabitats there, she would make sure she was the one to stop her. "Sounds like there's a new spot open though. Maybe a promotion is in my future." She said grinning, nudging Iris. She walked in the still relatively empty meeting room, noting a few others there, yet thankfully it seemed Karl hadn't arrived yet. That was good, she didn't need to be yelled at for picking a fight with him again.

...and about half as tough.

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
+Mira Bell+
The Compassionate Doctor

I sense there's something in the wind....

Mira had been rather deep in her brooding. So deep, in fact, that even with Casey making it a point to be heard she hadn't noticed the woman's approach until she was next to her. Mira may have been engrossed in her own problems, but she wasn't so self centered that she couldn't tell the captain was troubled as well. Bisa island had been bad for every member of the Thunder Pirates, and though they all handled it differently, Mira was aware that the captain was the one who was doing her best to hold things together. It must have been worse for her.

So Mira sighed slightly and resisted the urge to find an excuse to go off to her room and lock the door, and decided that two weeks was enough time and that maybe she should at least make some sort of attempt to strike up a conversation. Throw Casey a bone of some kind. After all, if things went to far south she could walk away. Or jump off the ship. That option had crossed her mind more than once during the trip, and in much more treacherous waters then these. A few black strands of hair fell in front of her face, and she didn't bother to push them out, nor did she bother to look up for a few moment after Casey addressed her. What she did bother to do, though, was respond.

"I agree Captain DuVal-"
calm and proper, but quiet and sad. While the words were meant to be polite, they were the verbal expression of a wall between the duo. Mira was still rattled, and that was certain, enough so that she felt like an outsider in the crew that had taken her in, and it showed.
"A little relaxation would be good for your crew... not having to worry about marines... or other things. It helps with mental health, and that leads to physical health. On a tropical island like this, there might be any number of rare herbs, useful in making medication. All in all... a fine choice in destination."
It wasn't much... but it was the start of a conversation, which was more then Mira had given just about anyone in two weeks. Mira's comments weren't meant to be cruel or even scolding. In fact, it was more a matter of detachment then anything else, and it was clear in her tone.

That feels like tragedy at hand....

Location ;The deck of The Legion
Company ;Casey
Status ;Brooding
Mental Block ; Intact

Gleaxi

Dedicated Lunatic

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: Marines G-10 Branch
With: Daisuke and Kurouki
Thoughts: Even though they're all Vice Admirals and Rear Admirals and Commodores and Captains and Commanders, they're all still green

The woman couldn't help but sigh at how vacant the room was, even though the Fleet Admiral had called everyone to the meeting. For her, being early was a sign of deep respect and understanding of one's use of time. Little by little, the seconds wasted would be memories of useless information. Shifting in her chair, which creaked under the height and weight of her abnormal size. Not to mention the armor she was wearing, which was double her weight. Her lance and shield rested against the wall just behind her.
A few chairs down on the other side of the table, sat Admiral Kurouki. Calliope had heard her run at Tecuro Island, and even now thinking about it made her heart sink in terror and horror. She killed an entire village belonging to a late Commander whose daughter ran off to join the pirates. She didn't understand why Fleet Admiral Gozan decided to keep her on the Marines after the previous Fleet Admiral had retired. Even though Gozan had tried to reason that Kurouki's powers were best left under the Marines' eyes, Calliope was sure that Kurouki, with all the Absolute Justice crap she spout even though she only used it to cover up her lust for domination, would be the downfall of the Marines.
Daisuke decided to join them, and though Calliope wanted to wave at him, he looked like he had much on his mind. When he looked around the room, it looked like his mind wasn't even there. Chuckling to herself, she watched as Daisuke sat in his chair and proceeded to nap. Calliope started to think if she should walk over there and bop him on the head, but maybe he needed a break. But Fleet Admiral Gozan might not like that someone was sleeping while waiting for a meeting to start. But maybe she should wait for him to enter and proceed to bark at Daisuke for doing that. Wait, was Gozan that type of person? She was lost deep in thought when her eyes unconsciously began to wander in Kurouki's direction. When Calliope came to, the two locked eyes. She decided to give the Admiral a smile. Kurouki dismissed it by looking away.
Sighing in defeat, Calliope got up from her seat and walked towards the windows overlooking the bay. She could see the Marines starting to come up from their ships, and on the other side, Gozan was making his way to the building where the meeting room was, as Seriah just entered. Calliope gave her old pupil a half salute in greeting. Opening the window panel, she took a huge breath in and shouted as loudly as she could, not know where each of these people were,
"OI! YOU ALL WET BEHIND YER EARS-HIN! SERRIA, ISSAC, LUCIA, ALEX, GALE, TRISTAN, MERDA, AVANC, KARL, EMORY! WE'RE GONN HAVE A TRAINING SESSION FOR A WEEK IF YOU DON'T GET UR HIDES UP HERE AFORE GOZAN DOES-HIN! I'LL TOUGHEN YA SLACKERS BACK UP-HIN!"
If any of the Marines remembered any of the training they had with Calliope, they would know she wasn't kidding with her training sessions. Laps around the island for a whole morning, followed by obstacle courses with Kairouseki and Calliope appearing out of nowhere and interrupting so you would fall off and start all over again. Rough-housing with wild animals with kairouseki strapped to your waist and weights on each arm and leg. Then sparring with Calliope herself if you weren't dead already.

{{sorry, this isn't a good picture of her sweatdrop }}

Robotic Mirabelle
Gleaxi
shykiller
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Nazedi
Excaplay
Doji Boy
Flashwulf
Liiroy_Jenkins
Akiko Kenichi