Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:31 am
SPECIAL YEARLY SPOTLIGHT 2012!

Along side the monthly spotlight once a year we will have a special yearly spotlight!
It will be held to celebrate great memories from the year before! (2012!)

Opening: NOW!
Closing: Wednesday 5th February 2013 - 4.00pm GMT
TIMEZONE CLOCK

NB: Even if I am not online to 'close' this, any applications recieved after 4pm will be ignored.

Prize: A custom medal of your pet AND a sealed letter for January.

Hopefully winners will be annouced pretty quickly after closing.

Rules:
  • You must enter your own pet or teepee, but do not need to enter for all three catagories.
  • Pets must have some sort of RP to qualify entering.
  • There will be judges, but we shall not be revealing who they all are. If you do happen to have any questions please do not be afraid of PMing Syaoran-Puu. She doesn't bite, just remember she is GMT (England) so may not be around at the exact moment you PM her. Please be patient.
  • There can only be ONE winner per catagory:: Male pet, Female pet and Teepee. The medal will be custom edited to resemble the pet (and the teepee winner can discuss edits or colour changes with Sya should they win... i.e. A feather from one of their soq ...etc). The original medal was created by Tanukyle.
    NOTE: There will be a female and male pet winning this year.
  • Anyone may enter. Please do not discourage others from entering.
  • Only entries should be posted here. Keep chat in the main store thread.
  • More will be added if needed.

FAQ's:
  • Can I enter for all catagories?
    Yes you can enter for all three... and you can win all three. You will not be penalised just because you have entered more than one catagory.
  • I want my pet to get the spotlight, what can I do to make you pick them?
    Well, to get them picked you need to show us that they deserve it. Be it with some great RPs/Plots, or maybe a jazzy design.... we want to see some heart and effort.
  • I bribez u 2 pick me?
    Em.... no.
  • I don't think any of my pet's deserve it but *** owned by *** does. Can I enter them?
    Sorry, you must own or co-own a pet to enter them, but feel free to PM your friend to ask them to enter themselves! Sometimes people just need a little encouragement to have faith in their awesomness.
  • I'm staff, may I enter?
    Yes you may. Only the judges may not enter. Being staff will not have any effect on winning since we will be judging on the entries and not who entered them.
  • Not all of my RPs have been finished....
    Post them anyway! I love reading RPs, and even if they are not finished as long as they are a few posts long you can catch a glimpse of the characters involved.
  • My pet is just pure awesome but I don't RP... can I still enter?
    Afraid not, spotlights are to celebrate RP and plots so you must have RPed at some point the previous year to enter.
  • My pet may not look the nicest to everyone else but I love it... will that affect the judges?
    We will not be picking the pet winners based on looks, stories, personality and RP are far more important.
  • I co-own a pet someone and they have entered them, but I want to enter another of my pets for that same catagory... am I allowed?
    Yes you can enter one pet for each catagory, if a co-owner for a different pet has entered already that won't affect you... in most cases only one person RPs a co-owned pet.
  • I have won a monthly spotlight for this pet already this year... will that make me less likely to win this?
    It won't have any effect on your entry. The yearly spotlight runs along side the monthly ones, it is completely seperate.
  • If I win this does it mean I won't get a chance to win the January spotlight?
    It won't have any effect on your chances. The yearly spotlight runs along side the monthly ones, it is completely sepeate.
  • Why have a Yearly Spotlight?
    The Yearly spotlight is to celebrate a fantastic year of plotting, RP and teepee updates. And we know there are pets out their worthy of this honour! Our mission is to find them... so please help us =D
  • Do all the RPs listed have to be 2012?
    No, but at least one must since this is a special award for 2012! Show me what you're pet is made of!
  • Last year two females won and I was disappointed not to see a male, will that happen again or shouldn't I bother entering?
    No, there WILL be a female and male pet this year. So please do not worry about that. Good luck everyone!
  • Can I have a link for last year's contest?
    Sure thing. Yearly 2011.
  • Can I reserve a post and fill the form in later?
    I would rather not. Mostly because so many people forget to come back and do just that. Sorry guys <3
  • Can soquili like Usdia's, Mini's and Mer's enter?
    Of course! Any soquili is welcome to enter, only familiars are unable to enter at this time.

• More to come as they are asked....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:32 am
Entry forms:

Male Pet:
[size=20][b][color=blue]DROOL AT MY MAN![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Owner(s):[/b]
[b]Pet Name:[/b]
[b]Pet Image or Link:[/b]
[b]Teepee Link:[/b] (If you have one)
[b]Tell me about your Pet:[/b]
[b]Tell me about your Plots:[/b]
[b]RP links:[/b]
[b]Why do you think your pet should win?:[/b]
[b]If your pet won, what would they 'say' on the award?:[/b] (i.e Heart, Star etc)

Female Pet:
[color=hotpink][b][size=20]I KNOW I AM BEAUTIFUL![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Pet Name:[/b]
[b]Pet Image or Link:[/b]
[b]Teepee Link:[/b] (If you have one)
[b]Tell me about your Pet:[/b]
[b]Tell me about your Plots:[/b]
[b]RP links:[/b]
[b]Why do you think your pet should win?:[/b]
[b]If your pet won, what would they 'say' on the award?:[/b] (i.e Heart, Star etc)

Teepee:
[b][color=green][size=20]YOU CAN SPOT ME MILES AWAY![/color][/size][b]
[b]Teepee Link:[/b]
[b]Tell me about your Teepee:[/b]
[b]Why do you think your Teepee should win?:[/b]
[b]If your teepee won, what would be special about it on the award?:[/b] (i.e Hearts, Roses etc)

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:33 am
Sample Awards:

Yearly awards for 2011:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sample:
(Not an official award, simply a sample using one of Sya's pets since they will never win)
User Image

Please note that I will allow you to pick something for them to 'say', keep it simple, if I can't do it then I will let you know and we can discuss something else. I will do my best to portray your pet to their fullest.
For the teepee again we can discuss customistion.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:37 am
OPEN!

Good luck everyone!
*huggles*

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:34 am
I KNOW I AM BEAUTIFUL!
Owner(s):
xxxxx techabyte ( a.k.a x blame it on the --- x )
Pet Name:
xxxxx Vanwyn
Pet Image or Link:
xxxxx Vanwyn
Teepee Link:
xxxxx Link
Tell me about your Pet:
xxxxx "Inspiration in the form of a mare."

xxxxx Vanwyn was born a mare in the Harpy Flock. She was blessed with claws and a feathered plume, which was a good sign. With two sisters, they were quite the trio. The foal emereged from her basket and it showed just how adorable she honestly was. She stumbled around a lot, and as she tried to gain her footing, she found that it was hard. It took several months for Vanwyn to be able to walk on her own claws, though it seemed odd for her that she couldn't walk properly. She was very good at song though; and soon it became known that she had one of the most lovely voices in all the Flock. Still quite young, she had an encounter with a Skinwalker; one that changed how she saw the world for quite some time. She blamed herself for the pain it caused everyone, and it took a talk with her father to calm her down.

xxxxx Vanwyn matured into a lovely mare. She seemed to be even stronger and more lovely than before. As she discovered herself, she captured a stallion ( named Honovi ), and brought him home with her. He became her personal pet, and she didn't allow anyone else to come too close to him in a manner that seemed threatening. Vanwyn has adapted and changed as she grew, and as time passed, she started to thrive and grow into a mare that many people sought out for help and guidance.

xxxxx Personality wise, Vanwyn is strong. Smart. Beautiful. Cunning. Confident. And she knows it. Vanwym, not only in appearance, but in personality has matured into a wonderful creature. She walks with her head held high, and her body as well groomed as a princess on her way to a ball. She's sweet in nature, usually rather happy, but knows when to buckle down and show people who is boss. Vanwym has a natural talent of luring people to her; be it with her beauty or her wit. She seems to know what to say, and when to say it. Or how to look ( Though honestly, she thinks no one can deny her what she really wants ). She is helpful, and kind. But cross her, and she will become one of the most vicious Harpies you have ever laid eyes on ( It is hard to make her mad though ). She's very rarely depressed/sad about anything, liking to look on the better part of life than dwell on what may be seen as the lesser. So in a basic status, she is a lovely, kind Harpy, with a natural talent, as well as a not-so-quick temper.

Tell me about your Plots:
xxxxx [ These are her future plots. :3 ]

xxxxx Currently, I am working to have her gain rank; working to have her become an elder. This goal is something that will take me several months, but is something that I know Vanwyn will live up to in one of the best possible ways.

xxxxx Vanwyn is moving in her life to where she can aid in all those around her. She has found that she inspires people to be the best they can be, and guides them forward in their lives. I have many role-plays that I want to happen where she does just that.

xxxxx Honovi is a rather jealous stallion. I have a plot I wish to do where she sees this side of him, and calms him down, helps him to understand that he is the only one that she will keep in her nest.

xxxxx Harpies often times celebrate and dance. I want to have a role-play of her singing with the rest of the Flock being around to dance and enjoy in the celebrations as well.

xxxxx I have plots for her to run into the Skinwalker that harmed her father as a foal. She will confront the walker; and from there, either get hurt or do the hurting. Or both.

xxxxx Children are something really important to Vanwyn. She's currently trying to have foals herself; but, she has found that she is very good with talking to foals and helping them on their paths. Due to this, she is going to become the Flock's musical teacher, while still hunting and singing her heart out.

RP links:
xxxxx Borders of Fear | Fault of Different Opinions | An Uncapturing | Sisters of a Different World | Relatives and Sisters | Aiding in the Future
xxxxx - There are more, but these are some of my favorite ones that she is depicted in.
Why do you think your pet should win?:
xxxxx Vanwyn is a very important mare to me. She is an amazing character; strong, independent, thoughtful, caring. Since I won her in April, she has adapted and matured, and became an amazing mare. She has changed so much from the small, clumsy filly. She has matured throughout the year to be stunning. I believe this contest isn't about just consistency and ensuring that the character is played right; but also about the Soquili in question maturing and becoming an amazing character that all can enjoy reading about. I feel that Vanwyn is one of those Soquili.
If your pet won, what would they 'say' on the award?:
xxxxx A musical note. Music is a main part of Vanwyn's life; and as she has been known to have one of the most amazing voices within the Flock, I find it would suit her amazingly.

Edited on January 29th

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:43 am
YOU CAN SPOT ME MILES AWAY!
Owner(s):
xxxxx techabyte ( a.k.a x blame it on the --- x )
Teepee Link:
xxxxx Link
Tell me about your Teepee:
xxxxx Despite it having nothing to do with Soquili, I have found that Technology is an important part of my life. Not just a computer and cell phone, but the inner workings. I brought that into my Teepee, giving the banners ( made by me ) a technology flare and ensuring that they all matched. Each Soquili's "Profile Banner" has a flare to it that matches the Soquili's personality or life in some way; for instance, Vanwyn has feathers and musical notes on hers. The front page is dedicated to stats, spotlight for the recent newcomers to the herd, information about myself, a herd picture ( with clickable "size charts" underneath for both regular sized Soquili and mini's ), click-able icons of each Soquili that takes you to the Soquili's profile post ( sorted by stallions and mares respectfully ), and the plushies that I have been given throughout the years. There is also a post of credits. The second page is dedicated to a checklist of things that I need to do in my teepee ( as well as any other thing that may need done ), a list of my single Soquili, the couples/breedings and quests that I hope to someday achieve, as well as the format of which I post in my Teepee. The rest of the pages are dedicated to the Soquili themselves. The first post on each page has a navigation, saying which pet is on which page and in what order. Each Soquili gets two posts after that; one that has all in character information, and one that has information I may need, as well as links to their role-plays. On the information of the Soquili, I have all the cert information, the links to all their stages/certs, their personality, their biography, and their family ( also linked ). Everything that needs to be known about the Soquili is there, and it is well organized.
Why do you think your Teepee should win?:
xxxxx Since I joined in 2010, I have developed and shifted greatly. The first Teepee I had had several pages, one for each breed of Soquili; I have changed it since then as I had a feeling I would never grow to have such a huge herd ( man I laugh now that I think about that! ). This new teepee is ordered by which Soquil came first, second, third, ect. It is updated as I gain Soquili. It is well organized and holds all the information needed/desired for each Soquili. I have all the information updated for each Soquili ( Save for Yiska and the new baskets ). It is organized, neat, and easy to maneuver and read. I have worked extremely hard on my Teepee, and find that it has been developed to it's fullest. Days and days were put into ensuring that this Teepee was one that I could be proud of; and I must say I am. My goal was to get it done before new years, and I achieved it. A lot of thought and detail went into each Soquili as well; their stats may not be at 100%, but they're well on their way! Everyone puts work into things, but this Teepee is more than just work. It has my heart and soul in it, as well as the heart and soul of my characters. I will continue to have it progress and grow as time goes on, and more Soquili are added or the ones I already have change; after all, maturing is a main part of life.
If your teepee won, what would be special about it on the award?:
xxxxx I think a small microchip would be fun to have. :3  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:01 pm
I KNOW I AM BEAUTIFUL!
Owner(s): Mahogany Sunset
Pet Name: Calixte
Pet Image or Link: [x]
Teepee Link: [x]

Tell me about your Pet: Caring and defensive, Calixte has a distinct air of protectiveness and caution about her - she will protect her own at any price and will fight to defend them. Not much will get in her way when she is angry. She especially cares for those sick or hurt, and is impressed semi-easily. As a Dryad, she believes that everything has a spirit, including rocks, trees, and other things. She talks with a formal edge on her voice if she is stressed or unfamiliar with someone. Really a gentle soul, Cali takes pride in looking at her children and the herd - in her eyes, they are her greatest accomplishments. She has her varied 'hyper filly' moments when around foals or Kenton - a water fight or game of tag might manifest suddenly. She does keep secrets that she thinks others would find scandalous or troubling... As such, only Kenton knows much about her past life in Greece.
The herd is her whole life now, and she will take every measure to protect it. She admires honor and family, and friendships - both with actual soq and nature.
Calixte also has a sort of 'sixth sense' that should be noted - her ears, working extremely well as antennae, pick up sounds that less sensitive ears would not. As such, Cali hears things - rustling leaves and cracking branches - normally associated with the hoofbeats of other soquili in a different way than most. For example, if someone is nearby, but their footsteps would not be heard by normal ears, Cali can hear that. However, she processes it differently. Anything that would not be heard by normal ears is, to her, the voice of nature - trees whispering, that kind of thing. So while this might seem like she's mildly schizophrenic, the 'whispering of the plants' or the 'gossip line of nature' is really just her own explanation for her extraordinary hearing.

Tell me about your Plots: Calixte is from Greece; she followed her first love to the Kawani Lands only to discover, several months after she arrived, that he had not. After looking for him and trying not to give up hope, she decided it was time to let him go, knowing that he must have either shipwrecked or taken a round-trip back home. Cali soon met her first skinwalker - cursed, not pure - and met Kenton, whom she decided to start a herd with. This year, after two years of plotting, the Vanaras were finally, officially formed, with Cali, Kenton, and Fayearan at their head. The Kenton-Calixte family has plots going on with several purewalkers, which extends to the second generation. Cali's and some of her family's plots can be found here. She has other plots beyond those offered to the general public - we're (sbuggy166 and I) working at having Cali & Kenton become Elders, and in that vein, expect bigger plots to come. ;D

RP links:

• The Tip of the Iceberg | Kenton, Cali, and their children have a run-in with a pair of purewalkers. Things go downhill quickly as they attack.
  • An Accidental Reunion | Cali presents the idea of forming a Cerynei herd to Kenton and his son.
  • Guided By Nature | Cali and her fourth daughter share some quality time.
  • RP Log | More than twenty of Cali's other roleplays. The ones above are simply the ones that are most imperative to her plots, along with one that's pretty much a lovey-dovey family RP. <3

Why do you think your pet should win?: Cali has always been my top priority, and is very, very important to me. She has plots that have been her entire lifetime in the making, and her character is, even still, developing. She's maternal, protective, nurturing, and I do my best to do her justice. That's really all I have to say - I think her plots and roleplays will stand on their own, as she has changed in ways I could never describe.

If your pet won, what would they 'say' on the award?: Maybe a leaf or a small plant - nature guides almost every one of Cali's actions, and reminds her every day of what it is to be alive.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:47 pm
DROOL AT MY MAN!
Owner(s): [+Katch+]
Pet Name: Tannin Nox
Pet Image or Link: Tannin
Teepee Link: WHY OF COURSE
Tell me about your Pet: Tannin is a noble and caring soul in the body of a spook, he grew up with his father and was trained from a young age to be the knight he's now trying so hard to be. He wishes to push past his appearance and help others no matter what they might think of him. He has been mentored under the wise eye of Kaiya, the Angeni of Redemption, and tempered by his experiences with her. He harbors a secret crush for her that will come to light one day, and travels with her on her dangerous missions, being content as a shield. He will no doubt grow even stronger the more his story progresses :3
Tell me about your Plots: Tannin has learned much from Kaiya, and what he's learned has turned a new light on his original reasons for being a knight. He will soon be forced from Kaiyas coat tails to the stern teachings of another angeni, who will force him to train hard physically and send him to do that which he's been tempered to do. He will grow stronger, and his lingering shyness will vanish, and when it comes time, he will be knighted by this new angeni. /end plot spew.
RP links:
(In which an angeni gains a pupil)
Kaiya & Tannin

(In which Tannin saves a damsel in distress)
Goth, ZD and Tannin [Unfinished]

(In which Tannin learns patience)
Kaiya & Tannin

(In which a father teaches a son)
Nightmare & Tannin

(In which things are not as they seem)
Vlad & Tannin

(in which things are revealed to him and enemies are made)
Kaiya & Tannin [Ongoing]

Why do you think your pet should win?: Tannin's character has been a joy to figure out through roleplay and i have the greatest hopes for what he will become someday. I think he's been doing his best this whole time, and it's still yet to come, he's come a long way, and I think that's worth something =3

If your pet won, what would they 'say' on the award?: A sword or a shield perhaps, a symbol of his goal and a way to protect others.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:18 pm
DROOL AT MY MAN!
Owner(s): Teh Roarie
Pet Name: Hototo
Pet Image or Link: Cert Uncert
Teepee Link: Here
Tell me about your Pet: Hoto started out as just a warrior with a one minded goal that he would not have deviated from if he had a choice. But sometimes things have unforeseen consequences. So after a major change in Hoto's life he was captured by Harpies. Later escaping but lost and slowly left to learn that just living can be a blessing. No matter what your doing. Hoto is all about learning you can change and grow and that's okay.
Tell me about your Plots: Currently? Hoto has plots that stretch all over his time line. If I did them chronologically it would take me years. But mostly I know that I have to get Hoto through his time in captivity with the harpies. Not an easy task since, where Hoto would normally be seen a nice horse, the harpies see him as a bad boy. Then I have to get Hoto out with the help of his human companion, decided how much the experience is going to shape him, let him wander about in depression (which hurts me since I do love him too much), make him teach some soqs to figure out he's useful, have his sister finally find him and knock some sense into him and then have them both make the trek back to where his story began to make a herd and welcoming place for all to learn defense and warrior skills. (phew) Oh and somewhere in there I have to figure out how to actually make him notice girls. v_v I will admit to slacking on him as of late after a computer crash and loosing most of my RP links and lacking motivation.
RP links: These are listed chronologically according to his timeline. Not by when the RP was started.
This Ain't Good Is It Buddy
The Hunt
(OPR) In The Fock
Unable To Change
Divine Inspiration
Angeni Elder
Stumbling Upon Something
Why do you think your pet should win?: I don't think I've ever worked so hard on a character or fought so hard against one. He is definitely my most difficult and my most fun. Secretly I want to give him more fodder for becoming the elder I want him to be. A yearly spotlight award? Woot. Oh and Hoto has already won a spotlight award if that counts as reason to win a yearly.
If your pet won, what would they 'say' on the award?: Hoto is a warrior. Maybe something Native American warrior related?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:51 pm
Sure, I'll give it a go. XD

Owner(s): .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Teepee Link: Here
Tell me about your Teepee: Although not yet complete (my brain got eaten by Haborym, Wallace, and Midori plots), it's streamlined to be neat, easy to navigate, and especially easy for me to keep track of my Soqs, which, until recently, was quite a challenge for me. XD So I'm just proud of myself for finally coming up with a template, really.
Why do you think your Teepee should win?:
This is the first time I've actually put time into it. In all my years in Soq, there was always something helping me procrastinate. But finally, I got a system down, Instead of having a post for every single Soq, creating clutter and confusion, there are posts for each breed I may have. And instead of all of their information being jumbled, they've all got a single form, which helps to cut through the confusion for both myself and teepee browsers. XD It's an accomplishment I had yet to set my eyes on until a few months ago.
If your teepee won, what would be special about it on the award?: Ooo~ My little "toxic" family is definitely the heart of my teepee, so something that illustrates that would be fantastic!  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:29 am
DROOL AT MY MAN!
Owner(s): sbuggy166
Pet Name: Kenton
Pet Image or Link: Cert Uncert
Teepee Link: XXX
Tell me about your Pet:Back in the Cerynei lands, Kenton of the guard of his herd. If the herd was about to change locations he would go out and scout in-front of them warning them of any danger. He spent his days separated from the herd patrolling the edges of their territories and exploring new grazing grounds. everyone looked up to him for protection and admired his bravery. it was a solitary job, but Kenton loved the adventure it brought.
when the big fires hit Kenton was far away from the herd out on a scouting run. he rushed back to were they last grazed, but found the clearing charred and empty. Kenton was determined to wait for them, but the fires forced him to leave the forest. all along the way he looked for survivors and helped anyone in need of services, but he was never able to find anyone from his herd.

once in the Soquili lands he had lost all hope of finding any of his herd. Kenton is very proud of his Cerynei blood. his years of training have made him strong, yet humble. he is a gentleman and would never think it right to harm another unless it was absolutely necessary. he is best described as a Gentle Giant. he finds that females make the best company and loves to talk to them. he is quick to forgive and never lingers long on the bad things in life.
Tell me about your Plots: In the Soquili lands he met a mare and they had children, but it was soon apparent they niether of them were ready to settle down. They parted ways after the children were old enough. Kenton spent much of his time exploring the new lands. He eventually met Calixte. They were immediate friends and spent much time together. They got the grand idea to start a herd together.

Thus the Vanaras Herd was born. Kenton is the current Protector of the herd, a job he loves very much. Everything was going perfectly until one day Cali came to him with a great secret. she was pregnant and the father would not raise the soon to be born foals. They came to an agreement that Kenton would be their father and no one was to know of the foals true parentage. From this agreement a family was born. Kenton raised the foals as his own and he loved them as if they were his. Throughout the foals youth Kenton found himself falling in love with Calixte. Her feelings were mutual and the two were lifemated. Kenton is to be a father again, but this time to three foals who are all born from him and Cali.

Future Plots:
- at one point Kenton's adoptive children were attacked by a mother and daughter purewalker pair. luck had it that Kenton and Calixte were able to drive the pair away with only minimal damage done to them.
- They will have a second meeting with the purewalkers but this time it will be with his three daughters in danger. this second meeting will start a life long rivalry between the herd and the purewalkers that keep coming back.
- Kenton and Calixte will grow old together forever loving and cherishing each other.
RP links:
The Way of Parenthood - The birth of Kenton's first batch of children
Forest Folk - Kenton and Calixte meet
An Accidental Reunion - Kenton and Calixte run into one of Kenton's sons
An Unexpected Secret - Kenton agrees to raise Calixte's children
Tip of the Iceberg - the first Run in with the local Purewalkers
A Day to Remember - Kenton spends quality time with one of his daughters talking about his old life
Little Talks - Time Spent with his family
Why do you think your pet should win?: Kenton is on his way to becoming an elder. he has accomplished much in his life and i think he deserves to be recognized. he started a herd with the love of his life. he has spent every waking moment protecting those that are dear to him and working tirelessly to provide the best life for his family and his herd. he is one of my most fleshed out characters, almost at 100% stats, and just a really stand out guy. His love of his family is his life, he wants nothing more to protect them and keep them safe, becoming an elder is the best guarantee of being able to do that, any thing that helps him towards elderhood is a bonus, so thankyou for this opportunity.
If your pet won, what would they 'say' on the award?: A Golden leaf to represent his love for his lifemate, Calixte.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:18 am
Owner(s): Phail Ninja
Teepee Link: [x]
Tell me about your Teepee: A lot of time went into deciding what would be my layout for my teepee, because I was determined that this would be the last time I would change it, and that this would be the final draft. In the end, after toying around with one Soq per post, one species of Soq per post and one Soq over 3 posts, I finally decided that the best way to store all my necessary information was by making them a nice long page each. Each of the Soq pages (starting from page 3) contains information varying from the basics like their name and method of acquiry, to detailed posts on their histories and personalities, to their lineage and offspring. These are ordered by date of which I recieved my Soq, so my most recent Soq gets the last page. My second page is a navigation page, with a small button for each Soq that will quickly take you that individual's page. Unbound familiars are all stored on this page too (bound ones share the Soq page). The front page is meant to be an easily accessible store of data. It has a list of all my RPs, current and complete, for easy checking and tagging. Breeding information is also listed on the front page for a quick overview, should the need to find mates for my Soq arise. Plushies I have recieved have their own post too.
Why do you think your Teepee should win?: I've put a lot of work into this teepee, more than I ever have for any other journal in any shop. It's taken me a long time to rework it and finally get it to suit my satisfaction, and I think for once I may have actually reached the stage of liking it, both by how easy it is to manoeuvre it and how aesthetically pleasing it is. I hope that it is as easy to read for others as it seems to be for me, and that it gives people all the information they need about my Soq.
If your teepee won, what would be special about it on the award?: I think a little something from my most plotted Soq should have an influence on it. For example, for Sakura, some cherry blossoms could be lying around. For Cyllene, something shiny or treasure-based, like a bracelet or string of beads wrapped around it. Apatite's colouration might leak onto it, painting the teepee various shades of blue. After all, my Soq are at the heart of my teepee. They deserve to have some say in what it looks like.  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:34 pm
I KNOW I AM BEAUTIFUL!
Owner(s): Baby Pandah
Pet Name: Isi Anowa
Pet Image or Link: User Image

Teepee Link: [X]
Tell me about your Pet:
Isi Anowa has no background...at least that she can remember. In her mind, it's as if she has just woken up as a fully grown adult with no memories of her life whatsoever. Though she doesn't remember anything, she desperately wants to. She feels that there must be a version of herself that is braver, stronger, more independent. What she doesn't know is that she is stronger than she thinks and that she is now braver than she ever was by facing her fear of forgetting.

Personality wise, Isi is very quiet and thoughtful. She considers everything in great detail and relation. She is shy and hesitant when meeting new faces, and prefers to study others from afar before meeting them to try to see if she can remember them without causing an awkward situation. She is always looking for any signs of her past life, always looking for anything that triggers a memory. After having met someone and after they have obtained her trust she can be a very loyal friend, but she rarely stays in one place for long because she must continue searching for herself.
Tell me about your Plots: [X] Isi's plots are ones that create a new life for her while simultaneously facing the old one. By plucking up the courage to find her past self, she is growing and changing. She will face the old version of herself and will ultimately decide to turn away from her past, choosing to live life anew.
RP links:
Amnesia and Loss
Things Aren't Always Simple
The Tip of the Iceberg
(In no particular order, and she has many more to come.)
Why do you think your pet should win?:
I think Isi Anowa can be an inspiration to all, or can at least make us think. She has certainly made me think. The thought of remembering nothing about oneself is personally something that I find to be terrifying. To wake up and to have nothing and no one is a scary thought. What would you do in a situation like that? What would you do if you looked in the mirror and didn't even recognize yourself? While you might recognize yourself physically, do you know yourself?

Though her story is sad, she shows that with perseverance and courage we can find ourselves. Self discovery is often something that we overlook. We can lose ourselves so easily in the troubles of the world, and yet we can find ourselves again. Isi is proof of this. I never expected for her to be so important to me, or for her to be the character that I most adore playing. I hope that she is a pleasant surprise for others as well.
If your pet won, what would they 'say' on the award?:
Probably a cloud because her memory right now is so cloudy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:19 am
DROOL AT MY MAN!
Owner(s): JetAlmeara
Pet Name: Ironforge
Pet Image or Link: User Image
Teepee Link: Link
Tell me about your Pet: Ironforge is extremely loyal and lives by a strict knightly type code of honor. Because he often puts the job before personal feelings he can come across as a bit gruff at times - but he has the best interests at heart and would never intentionally wound anyone's feelings. A bitter past makes this stallion a bit hesitant to share his life's story and quite determined to redeem himself by doing some good for the world.

Strong, confident and capable, Ironforge does what it takes to get the joob done, even at the peril of his own hide.

Tell me about your Plots: Ironforge was once a general in a Queens vast army, however once fateful attack and a good bit of treachery broke both his heart and his soul. Swearing to never again fight for the whim of others the shaggy stallion sought seclusion and self exiled himself from society. However several encounters and one plucky little Usdia taught him that hiding himself away did nothing to help solve the problems which so grieved him.

Returning to society Ironforge found himself a herd and began to teach others the ways of a true Knight, first Kale and later Mercy. While doing so he and his team were called upon to rescue a slave mare from the grasp of an evil Tyrant...and though successful the tyrants anger has been awakened and she hides away plotting her revenge.

RP links:
Before The Exile
1 - The Beginning of the End - Ironforge is haunted by events from his past. Memories that have made him who is is today
2 - In the Midst of the End - More memories are revealed as the past continues to be unveiled.
3 - The End of it All - Ironforge's memories run themselves out, nightmares that he rarely shares with those around him..but the essence of what made him who he is now.

In Exile
4 - Twisted Absolutes - Ironforge, during his self imposed exile, comes face to face with a mare in obvious trouble and despite the odds against him...can't do anything less then try to help her.
5 - Enlightenment in Strange Places - At long last Ironforges realizes that what he has been doing is wrong and pledges to return to what he was meant for...and makes a lifelong friend in the process.

A New Start
6 - Knightly Training - Ironforge makes good on his vow to become more connected to society and takes up the training of Kaleidoscope.
7 - Meeting of the Minds - Ironforge offers his aid to the Alpha of a nearby herd should she ever require it.
8 - Investigations - Ironforge and Kale investigate reports of new Soquili in the area.
9 - The Art of Dueling - Kale completes his training to become a Knight.
10 - In need of your help - Ironforge repays an old debt and agrees to help an old friend.
11 - Arriving - just a little Late - Ironforge meets Mercy and offers some advice on her training.
12 - Repercussions - Mercy is chastised after disappearing for a night.
13 - On the Path to Light - Ironforge spends some time training Mercy and a passing Knight.

Gaining the Ire of the Spider
14 - Help me Ironforge! your my only hope! - Lollipop the goat arrives with a plea for help.
15 - To Rescue a Damsel - Ironforge and the team he has chosen plan a rescue attempt.
16 - Freedom Unleashed - Ironforge and his band of fellow Knights rescue Supreme.
17 - Delivered to the Light - The Rescue group Returns.
18 - Nothing without Payment - Ironforge and Camaria discuss her payment for her help.
19 - Welcome Home - Ironforge sends his son to help Supreme adjust to life in the herd.

Future Plots
- Pirata's Revenge! - Wherin Pirata holds a herd hostage and demands the life of Mercy in return for its safety. The life of many verse the life of a few...or will Ironforge find a different way?

Why do you think your pet should win?: Ironforge has done a great deal this year, his strong will and determination to do the right thing is an inspiration for anyone..and he teaches those he meets that while running from your problems might seem like a fine idea at the time..in the end it's only through facing them that they can be conquered.
If your pet won, what would they 'say' on the award?: Something relating to Justice I think. Perhaps the scales of Justice? A shield ?I don't know! I'm open to suggestions lol  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out