Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] An Accidental Reunion (Calixte, Kenton, & Trovin) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:02 pm
This is a private RP between Mahogany Sunset's Calixte, sbuggy166's Kenton, and nekolulu's Trovin.

Posting order: Cali, Kenton, Trovin

User Image

User Image

User Image

Woo, pretty frame~! XD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:27 pm
Calixte smiled as she trotted into a meadow. She'd left Kenton somewhere behind - she'd initiated yet another game of tag-hide-and-seek. Sneaking over behind a tree, she hid there, breathing a little heavily and waiting for him to show up.

So far, the journey had mostly been traveling through grassy foothills and evergreen forest. After all the hoof-friendly terrain, Cali was almost looking forward to the mountains' rugged landscape. She'd never really been in the mountains before - it was exciting to be in a new place. She was even talking a little less formally as she loosened up.

Sighing after a little while of waiting, she relaxed against the tree. Its branches hung low and bowed, moss trailing along the ground in places. The crisp air in the forest let her breath easier than that in the foothills. Closing her glowing eyes, she listened to the woods around her...

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:13 pm
Kenton trotted at a slow relaxed pace. he was in no rush to find Cali, who had started a game of hide-n-seek. it was a nice morning and he was going to take his time. he would never admit it, but it was nice to get a break from company, even if it was for a short while.

he walked around peering under bushes and around trees. with Cali's very natural looks she could hide anywere. he was particularly looking for her glowing eyes those would be hard to hide, unless she had then closed. would that be cheating? Kenton laughed to himself at the thought. it was such a wonderful day he could not but help to lay in the grass and enjoy it. He looked up at the clouds and began to make shapes out of them, yet another thing he would never admit to anyone that he liked to do.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:44 pm
~Trovin looks around, he had been in the moutains for days now. He and his best friend Tomas had traveled together for a while until Tomas was once again called back home. Trovin was glad when Tomas left tho the prankster was a quite fun. He was glad to be alone in mountains. His mother understood when happened between him and his first love, heart brake was a hard thing to deal with, he understood this beening around the love birds of the village he came from didn't help it made him mad. That is when Tomas had told him that they were going on this trip, to get away from everyone one and have fun.

Passing by a tree with low hanging branches , he looks at first he thought that he saw someone else there. He then looked again not really seeing someone but a shape of something he turns towards it to get a better look. Getting a little bit closer he stops and watches the shape for signs of breathing or something else like movement. " Great now, I'm seeing things. Tomas you better not be playing a prank on me."

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:29 pm
Cali heard footsteps approaching and opened her eyes. She waited for Kenton to call for her... And then heard the unfamiliar voice. She gasped too loudly to hide it and pulled back into the shadows, forgetting about her eyes. This was the first time she'd heard or seen a stranger on the journey without Kenton with her - what if he was unfriendly?

But his voice and words made him sound young - he couldn't be too bad. Taking a tentative step forward, Calixte put a brave mask over her fear-stricken timid mind. "Hello?" she said cautiously, making her way into the sunlight.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:27 pm
Kenton watched the clouds go by. everything was so peaceful. if he had a family, this would be a good place to raise it. the long rolling hills would be fun for foals to play on, and easy for parents to keep track little ones.

Kentons mind drifted as he remembered his family. he had enjoyed raising foals, but sadly it could not last. him and Bella just wernt meant to be. they raised the foals but parted ways once they kids were grown. he had not seen his children since. not even his precious little Kawoni Lillian who had named after her mother.

his sons had grown to be big and strong like him. sadly though only one of his sons had carried cerynei features, but that did not cause Kenton to discriminate. no Kenton was fair and equal to all his children, at he thinks he was. oh wait! oops im supposed to be playing hide and seek, not lay here in the grass!. Kenton snapped to his feet and continued his search for Cali.

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:53 am
~Trovin blinks as he watches a female step out from the tree and say hi. He watches her, she was like his father she was the first one he had met. He takes a step back, he didn't like others getting to close to him, he trys to look friendly as he takes another step back~ " Hi miss, I'm sorry for bothering I thought I was being tricked by my friend. If you excuse me I will be on my way." He takes another step back then turns to leave. He had quite a story to tell Tomas when he saw him.~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:31 pm
Calixte took in a breath of relief and stepped a little farther into the sunlight. Spying his antlers and brown coloring, she called after him. "Wait!" Studying him for a moment, she murmured, "You look like someone I know..." But then the flash of recognition was gone, and she shook her head.

Cali had been thinking a lot lately - about the stories Kenton had told her, the look in his eyes when he remembered the good old days in his lost homeland. She glanced once again at the stallion's antlers. He was at least part Cerynei... An idea sparked in her mind. Was it possible that she could pull it off? A... a herd? It could be small at first, close-knit. It could be fun. She was having a lot of fun lately.

"What is your name?" she asked quietly. Introductions first; it was only polite. Plans could come later.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:52 pm
"Cali? Caalii..." Kenton called her name, but could not here anything. of course she would not respond, that would defeat the whole purpose of the game. Kenton walked back to the river and took a long sip of the cool water. the river that they had been following had widened. it was now big enough to the point were you wold have to swim if you wanted to cross it.

He swept his gaze across the horizon, noting all the trees that he had checked, and which ones he still had to search. there was a cluster not far off that he had not searched yet. there was somewhat larger trees than the others. their big trunks and large leaves cast shadows that would be the perfect hiding place. Kenton turned and slowly meandered his way over.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:16 pm
~Trovin stops and looks at her~ " You must have met my father." He watches her shake her head and smiles.

Turning back towards her, he smirks. "My name is Trovin, pleased to meet you miss." He smirks again and watches her, maybe she knew where his father was, he had so many questions to ask her. He also wanted to ask if there were anyothers like them around~

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:05 pm
Cali's eyes widened, and she looked him over once more. "Your... father?" Doing some quick thinking, she shook her head again. She only knew one male Cerynei, and Kenton didn't have a mane or a tail like that, nor did he have flowery markings or eyes the color of the sky. "I don't think so."

"My name is Calixte," she said, smiling. "I would like to include you in an idea of mine. You know what a herd is, correct?" she asked, tilting her head a little to the side. Maybe this would really work...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:49 am
on the way to the trees a butterfly passed in front of Kenton. "oh the life of a flutter must be delightful. to prance through the breeze on delicate wings made of silken threads. that would be the life." he followed the butterfly back to the river, without realizing exactally what he was doing. the butterfly stopped at the shore and took a drink of the water, or at least thats what Kenton thought it was doing, for why else would it come to the stream. he was standing a ways behind it so that he would not frighten it. suddenly a frog lept from the water and snatched up the delicate creature in its gaping mouth. it was gone just as fast as it came. Kenton sighed and looked at the sky. "thank the gods that i was not born a flutter. with my mighty antlers and my nimble feet i can defend myself and protect the ones i love." he bowed and began walking back to the trees again.  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:01 pm
~Trovin listens to her~ "My father is Kenton, my mother is a the one with the maine and tail. I was born in the wildness, as adult I decided that I wanted to know more about my fathers side so I decided to seek his people out."

He smiles " Pleased to meet you Calixte, yes I know what a herd is, what is your idea?" He smiles again and watches her closely. He also wondered what she was doing out here on her own. When he first saw her he thought she was either hiding from something or planing a attack~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:54 pm
Calixte tried to keep her jaw from dropping. She wasn't sure if it worked. Why did he fail to tell me? she thought, astonished. Did he tell me and I simply forgot? She nodded a little, trying to regain some semblance of composure. "Ah," she said, "Well, you are doing quite well in your search."

"My idea is to create a new herd like your father's old one. He misses it so much, I think he would like something new to protect." Leaving it at that, she waited for his response. And wondered where Kenton had gotten to.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:59 pm
Kenton was almost to the trees. he could make out sounds coming from them. was it talking? he carefully made his way over and hid behind the closest tree. from his point he could barely see Cali, well he saw her tail. she was talking to someone. it did not sound like an aggressive conversation, but he still wanted to make sure. he listened closley. but it was hard to make out what she was saying. a butterfly fluttered over and landed on his antlers. was this one of the ones that followed cali around or was it just a random butterfly. he tried to shake it off, but just resulted in getting his antlers stuck in the lower branches of the tree. "well this is just dandy."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff