Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image
Welcome to the home of Teh Roarie and her soquili.

Please click below for stats!

User Image
Hototo's stats
Strength: 91%
Courage: 87%
Speed: 93%
Intelligence: 89%
Luck: 88%
Stamina: 87%

User Image
Hahalua's stats
Strength: 6%
Courage: 5%
Speed: 9%
Intelligence: 10%
Luck: 12%
Stamina: 12%

User Image
Jem's stats
Strength: 7%
Courage: 5%
Speed: 11%
Intelligence: 10%
Luck: 5%
Stamina: 4%

User Image
Nerina's Stats
Strength: 40%
Courage: 39%
Speed: 41%
Intelligence: 37%
Luck: 36%
Stamina: 38%

User Image
Melusine's stats
Strength: 22%
Courage: 15%
Speed: 16%
Intelligence: 17%
Luck: 14%
Stamina: 22%

User Image
Majesty's stats
Strength: 100%
Courage: 100%
Speed: 100%
Intelligence: 100%
Luck: 100%
Stamina: 100%

User Image
Tebald's stats
Strength: 15%
Courage: 21%
Speed: 20%
Intelligence: 22%
Stamina: 15%

User Image
Felix
Strength: 4%
Courage: 4%
Speed: 4%
Intelligence: 4%
Luck: 4%

User Image
Abasambo's stats
Strength: 5%
Courage: 9%
Speed: 6%
Intelligence: 6%
Stamina: 11%

User Image
Kasha
Strength: 14%
Courage: 14%
Speed: 14%
Intelligence: 14%
Stamina: 14%

User Image
Sydan

User Image
Kali

User Image
Wicked Treat

User Image
Greer

User Image
Kaeya

User Image
Mola Mola

User Image
Sleet

User Image
Lumen

User Image
Magellanic

User Image
Midori Mojito

The Teepee
User Image
They all live in the Kawani Village.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:38 pm
~The Herd~

User Image ~ User Image ~ User Image ~ User Image
Nerina (Rina) ~ Majesty (Maj) ~ Jem ~ Hototo (Hoto)
Melusine (Sine) ~ Tebald (Te) ~ Abasambo (Sambo) ~ Hahalua (Haha)
Wicked Treat ~ Kasha ~ Sydan ~ Greer
Kaeya (Kae) ~ Mola Mola ~ Kali ~ Felix
Sleet ~ Lumen ~ Magellanic (Llanic) ~ Midori Mojito (Mi Mo)
User Image ~ User Image
Cetus ~ Mala

Single/Flinging
Nerina (2/4 - Fling Only)
Jem (4/4 - Open)
Abasambo (3/4 - Fling Only)
Hahalua (4/4 - Lifemate only)
Wicked Treat (3/4 - Lifemate Preferred)
Kasha (3/4 - Fling Only)
Greer (3/4 - Lifemate Only)
Mola Mola (3/4 - Fling Only)
Kali (4/4 - Fling Only Unless a darker stally)
Felix (4/4 - Lifemate/Lovemate/Poly group preferred)
Sleet (4/4 - Potential Lifemate in the works)
Lumen (3/4 - Flings preferred)
Magellanic (3/4 - Flings perfected)
Midori Mojito (4/4 - Lifemate/Lovemate/poly group preferred)
Cetus (4/4 - Open)
Mala (4/4 - Lifemate/Lovemate/poly group preferred)

Lifemated
Majesty (Citrus Cupcake's Sohalia)
Hototo (Nikkichomp's Rayleigh)
Melusine (Demeter Jades' Pushmataha)
Sydan (Master Wild Mage's Sylemria)
Tebald (~Lady Kanna~'s Murine)
Kaeya (Tsunake's Ornias)

User Image

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:39 pm
The Natives

Characters
Ehawee is a young kiwani girl about the age of 19 living peacefully in the Kiwani village with her Soquili Majesty. She's 5'4" and a bit on the average side in build and looks. Perhaps appearing willowy because of her graceful nature. No one would call her beautiful...except perhaps when she smiles.

Ehawee lived alone in her small teepee. She helped with the village chores but spent alot of time by herself and with Maj. She has a trully strong relationship with Majesty and feels he's as much her best friend as any human. She understands him and he understands her.

Despite appearing happy and reveling in life...Ehawee is often pensive and sad. He mother died in child bed giving birth to her stillborn sister and her father was lost more recently. A true native warrior at heart, he took on a bear...and lost. He died peacefully in his sleep despite Ehawee nursing him as best she could.

Like all woman she hopes for love and children...but such things do scare her because of her mother. She was contest to live the life of a single woman...until...

Kwahu is an old traveling Kiwani warrior. He's spent many years traveling between the many viallages, trading, collecting stories, hunting and carrying message. It was on one such message trip that Wahu managed to get an arrow shot through his sholder. His Soquli Hototo brought him to the nearest village he could smell.

At around 27 Wahu is getting on in age for a warrior without a wife or kids. He's near 6 feet and somewhere between wiry and average. He's well built and could easily take on pretty much anyone in a one on one fight.

Wahu was brought to Ehawee's village half alive and then tended to by the village shaman and a few of the other woman, including Ehawee. Eventually it was decided that she would take him into her teepee and nurse him...seeing as she had room. The fact that she was unmarried and defenseless....well perhaps the village woman took that into account...

Ehawee and Kwahu now live together in the same tiny teepee. How could this possibly go well?

Their Story...

This ain't good is it Buddy?

In short, Wee and Wahu fall madly in love against the wishes of their companions. While Maj and Hoto form a brotherly bond over the situation. They're left to watch as the weeks turn into months and Wahu shows no sign in wanting to resume his former life. Wahu and Wee marry but not before Hoto mysteriously disappears. Most assume Hoto leaves after a talk that didn't go so well with his partner. Only said partner is unconvinced.

It's been about a year and Wee and Wahu are well establised. They've had their first child by the name of Manzi and Wee is a few weeks into her second pregnancy. It would seem life is perfect for the two...if they weren't constantly worrying about their equine companions.

For Wee it was watching her best friend fall hopelessly in love with a lovely mare he brought home from the woods. Everyone liked the mare and the whole village was overjoyed to see Maj happy. It was assumed the mare would stay, especially after the mare took to foal...only to leave suddenly after the birth. She worried constantly when Maj only returned with one basket, knowing full well Soquili usually have 2 or more. She wonders not only where the mother and sibling are but how Maj is coping. It seems to all that it's not so well.

For Wahu it's the constant worry that Hoto might be out there somewhere and harmed. To suddenly have your best friend and constant companion missing for so long would disconcert anyone. But Wahu has a plan in form of an eagle friend who he's sent to go looking for the long lost family member.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:40 pm
Familiars

User Image - Uncert - Bonded to Maj, Open for Flings
User Image - Uncert - Unbonded. Lifemated to Kara Asumie's Rina
User Image - Uncert - Permanent unbonded member of The Wolf Pack, Lifemated to my Bite
User Image - Uncert - Permanent unbonded member of The Wolf Pack, Lifemated to my Kona
User Image - Uncert - Permanent unbonded member of The Wolf Pack, In a lifetime open relationship with Nikkichomp's Scout, Open for flings
User Image - Uncert - Bonded to (soon to arrive) Ellarina, Open for flings but she would prefer a lifemate
User Image - Uncert - Unbonded, Open to flings or a mate
User Image - Uncert - Unbonded, Open to flings or a mate
User Image - Uncert - Permanent unbonded member of The Wolf Pack, Lifemated to SylverStar's Kailani
User Image - Uncert - Bonded to Hototo, Open to flings or a mate
User Image - Uncert - Permanent unbonded member of The Wolf Pack, Open to flings or mate, would prefer wings
User Image - Uncert - Bonded to Wicked Treat, Open to flings or a mate, would prefer a mutant condor
User Image - Uncert - Unbonded, Open for flings or a mate, would prefer a winged snake
User Image - Alt Cert - Uncert - Alt Uncert - Bonded to Nerina, Open to flings or a mate, would prefer edits
User Image - Uncert - Bonded to Magellanic, open to flings or a mate
User Image - Uncert - Permanent unbonded member of The Wolf Pack, Open to flings but she would prefer a lifemate, fellow pack-member or willing to join pack preferred

Majesty
Majesty:
Uncert
User Image
Species: Regular
Orientation: Straight
Parents: n/a
Mate: n/a
Children: n/a

About: Maj is very laid back and calm. If there ever was a male the personified "Like water off a duck's back." it was Maj. He's spent all of his life with his Ehawee and the village he lives in. He's a people horse and very much in tune with Ehawee. He understand humans much better than horses and will never leave the village. He's loyal and trusting and sweet. Also very much a gentleman.

Currently Maj is going through a plot that will break him quite utterly. Zarita has decided to stay with him in the village. He will fall in love with her. She's too pretty for him not to. But Zarita has a secret and when she reveals it he will have no choice but to shun her. She will leave in the dead of night...with one of his baskets and his heart. Heartbroken he'll be left with a foal to take care of, regent, anger, sadness, and little hope.

Luckily there's a savior in all this. Dumah will come to mend him. Or mend each other if you will. She's not had the easiest time either it seems.

Wanted Plots:

Friends - It goes without saying that Maj might just need some emotional base after and during all this.

Other Soqs Who Live With Natives? - I'm not sure how this would work. But I think it would be good if he met some other Soqs who live with a native.

Advice - Eventually Maj is going to need someone to tell him how to raise a foal. Got a dad out there that raised some babies single. A mother?

Breedings:

1.) Bred with Zarita
2.) ?
3.) ?

Hototo
Hototo:
Uncert
User Image
Species: Warhorse
Orientation: It never occurred to him to like anything but girls.
Parents: Deceased

About: Hoto has spent most of his life with his human companion Kwahu serving as friend, transportation and protector. They're traveling warriors and messengers so they've never spent much time in one place. But they have plenty of stories to tell. Needless to say, he's spent more time around humans than horses. Or at least wild horses. But he's not afraid to explore. He's fun, full of knowledge, a thrill-seeker and he's loyal.

His markings are said to be a family trait. He was raised for one purpose, to serve a human in all ways. It is said that eventually his proud warhorse lines adopted the body paint their owners adorned them with to honor them into their very skin. Hoto was born the way he is and he's proud of it. But sadly he's the last of his line. And even he doesn't know all the legends. But that would happen when you're given to your human as soon as you reach foalhood.

Currently Hoto is going through a rough batch. Wahu has been injured, immobilized because of it and in the care of Ehawee (yes Maj's lady) and he's slowly falling in love with her. This will end their carefree, wandering lifestyle and leave Hoto a little lost. So Hoto is currently exploring, wandering and waiting for his companion to heal. Sooner or later he'll get captured by harpies but there's a little wiggle room before this happens. And certainly after when Wahu gathers a small army to break him free.

Wanted Plots:

Love - Hoto deserves a true love. While I am okay with just flings for him, I'm sure he'd rather to love someone always.

Meet and Greets - Hoto is one of those characters I don't mind doing these with. His personality never ceases to surprise me.

A Soq With Native Markings? - I don't know if there's another out there. But I know he'd like to meet them.

Another Soq Who Lives With A Human - Just like Maj. A soq with a human companion.

Other - Suggestions welcome. I just like roleplaying Hoto.

Breedings:

1.) Suria (maybe?)
2.) Open?
3.) Open?

User Image

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:41 pm
RESERVED

Nerina
Nerina:
Uncert
User Image
Species: Seathi
Orientation: Straight
Parents: Estranged
Mate: n/a probably will never lifemate
Children: Melusine, Phycophyta

About: Rina is a little weird. She speaks her mind and almost never thinks about the consequences or if she might offend. But it would matter to her if she did anyway. Singles minded and strange and that's how she like it

Finding that Seathi are few and far between, Rina has become irritated. Why are such a pretty specie so timid? "Yes we are edible. But we're still soquili." Rina has decided to gather a herd or "pod" if you will of Seathi. Perhaps this way they will start to be more prolific, less scared and more...well more. She also sees this a great way to protect her new daughter.

Wanted Plots:

FOR THE POD! - Interest will be need to be shown ion this before I officially start anything.

I'm Odd? - Rina doesn't quite get that she's weird. Could you convince her? Or would she deny still?

Mer - I don't know how she'd react to a mer.

Land Soq - I don't know how she'd react to a land Soq either.

Love? - Only a male seathi will do. Do you have him? Fling or Lifemate.

Breedings:

1.) Miyu
2.) Bonaventure
3.) Open

Jem
Jem:
Uncert
User Image
Orientation: ?
Parents: Unknown

About: Jem is a Soq I haven't played with yet so she's mailable. I see her as vibrantly alive. But where and how far that goes in unknown.

Wanted Plots:

Meet and Greets - A few of these should help me flesh her out. Species not pertinent.

Part of the Pod? - Perhaps she'll join Rina's little group.

Hello Big Scary Mer - Mers are big, mers are bigger than Jem. I'm sure she'd love to meet one.

Love - Why yes, even a seathi could want some of that...is it in the cards? Mate or fling. I'm not picky.

Breedings:

1.) Open
2.) Open
3.) Open

Melusine
Melusine:
Shell, Foal, Adult
User Image
Orientation: ?
Parents: Miyu and Nerina
Mate: Pushmataha
Children: *laughs*

About: Sine is mommas daughter. She hangs around and watches over everything. She knows her mother is more than a little odd but has excepted this.

Sine is very much like the water she lives in. Calm and love one minuet then in a torrent and with white caps the next. But generally she is sweet and gentle.

She's fully infatuated with her lifemate Push and hopes to have beautiful children. She thanks her mother for bringing Bonventure and his son into their lives. She knows her seathi man is a miracle.

Wanted Plots:

Foal RP - I didn't get the chance to roleplay a seathi foal. Seathi to Seathi? Seathi to non water dwelling foal? Seathi foal to an adult of any specie? I don't know.

Learning To Be A Young Adult - Newly adult I'd love to have her learn who she is. No specific specie.

Friends - Yes even a seathi could use some.

FOR THE POD! - Recruiting. But I swear she'd be nicer about this than her mother. Seahti and Nixie please?!

Breedings:
All taken by her lifemate Push

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:42 pm
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Roarie Desu