Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:56 am
[Sakura Meta-plot] [Teepee]

Hi there and welcome to my plot thread xD

I check this thread daily when I can, so if you want to RP with any of my Soqs just post here. If I take more than 2 days to reply feel free to send me a PM. Oh, and poke me if I'm late with RP replies, I won't bite xP

If you have any plots you think my Soq could fulfill, let me know and I'd be glad to RP those too xD

I don't like RPing over AIM or anything >.< Guild RPs are best.

Sakura, my Alicorn, has her own plot thread because she's got a big meta-plot X3 These are for all my other Soq.

Table of Contents
1 - Intro
2 - Cyllene
3 - Edan
4 - Casper
5 - Timbira
6 - Apatite
7 - Current RPs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 am
User Image

Name: Cyllene
Brief Bio: Raised among the bright coral, this young Soq has known nothing but fun and joy all her life. She's incredibly curious, loves to have a good time and has a strange affliction with shiny things. She does, however, have a severe attitude problem. Not only does she enjoy teasing others, but she believes herself to be better than others in all respects. She is faster, more agile, better looking (in her mind at least). She tends to be harsher around females and dull-coloured males, but takes on a more flirtacious manner around the nicer-looking ones. She is nicer when you break through her tough better-than-you outer shell, but few ever do.

Breedings:
1. Reserved for Sun Chaser
2. Open
3. Reserved for Apatite

Generic Plots:
1. Better Than You: This plot is for pretty much anyone, though I suppose it will mostly be aimed at underwater species. This is basically just meet and greet RPs in which she will show her character, teasing the other people about how she's so much better than them. It can go either way, either they could snap back and be nasty to her, or they could put up with her and try to break her tough shell and become friends, or it could lead to a flirting-type encounter. Cyllene is pretty adventurous, so she'll go anywhere from the depths of the ocean to freshwater rivers. However, she can't reach secluded lakes, simply because she has no way to traverse the land. Yet.
Needed: Anyone, mostly aquatic species

2. The Great Cyllene Will Teach You: Want to learn to swim? Look no further. Cyllene has experience in this field and makes an excellent tutor! Just joking, she's still the spunky, name-calling Seathi we all know and love, which makes her an awkward mentor. But if you can get past the insults and teasing, she'd have you swimming in no time.
Needed: Soq who want to learn how to swim

3. Other Critters: Got a familiar that's unbound (or even bound, just a familiar!)? Cyllene would love some RP with it! Just to learn more about other species and such. She already has her own familiar, but encounters with others would be nice. The familiar doesn't have to be aquatic, it could be some bird of prey that tries to take a bite out of her, or it could be a land based one that wanders too close to the shore and Cyllene squirts water at it or something.
Needed: Familiars

4. You Need... Seaweed?: I'd like some sort of healer to ask Cyllene to go and help him fetch some sort of plant that only grows underwater. Perhaps it has medicinal properties or the healer wants to experiment with it to see if it does. She'd be curious as to what he is, because she will never have met anyone underwater who does things like that.
Needed: A healer (ANY species)

5. I'm Sick: Cyllene is going to become ill. Unknowing what to do, she recalls the healer who sent her for plants and swims to the shore in the hopes that he will find her. I'd like for someone to find her and look after her, to nurse her back to health. Maybe they could pick her up and put her in a small pond near to their cave whilst they care for her. Or they could even keep her in a pouch full of water.
Needed: A land-based Soq

6. Enemy: I'd like her to make an enemy or two because of her attitude. Eventually this could lead to some sort of fight (either physical or verbal), though Cyllene would probably end up fleeing with nothing more than a bruised ego. This would pretty much have to be underwater, though it would be funny if a landwalker picked her up out of the water and was like "You were saying?" and she totally backs off because she is powerless out of the water.
Needed: A fight! (Any Soq, any species)

7. Don't Eat Me: I want her to meet something or someone that will REALLY scare her, and I mean terrorise her out of her wits. It would take her down a few notches and (although temporarily) make her a bit more wary about the world. Maybe someone really aggressive or a carnivorous soq who decides she'd make a tasty meal. Any species will do, even a land-walker who decides to try seafood or a seal-walker!
Needed: Scary Mer/Kalona/Skinwalker/Seal-walker? Any threatening species.

8. Go Away: I'd like her to meet someone who really irritates her, be it a baby Seathi or something similar (e.g. a baby mer, baby kelpi or an aquatic familiar, something that would be found underwater), who will continuously follow her around. She will eventually shake them, only to realise that she kind of liked the company. It takes two to have fun, they say. This longing would only be temporary, but may cause her to seek out a friend or two, or maybe a mate later on.
Needed: Baby seathi, baby mer, baby kelpi OR familiar

9. Treasure-Hunter for Hire: Need help getting some treasure? Look no further, Cyllene is perfect for the job. She'll get your treasure for you, or help you to locate some. Of course, there will be a fee. She will demand either payment, or a portion of the treasure. It doesn't have to be treasure, she's pretty nifty at finding anything. But the fee still applies.
Needed: Anyone

10. Wave Jumping: A favorite sport of Cyllene's. Would you like to join in on the fun?

Major Plots:
11. I'm An Idiot: So I'm planning to have Cyllene have a love-hate relationship with Apatite, my other seathi. They'll start out as rivals, full of bickering, not being able to stand each other but constantly running into one another. Slowly, it will turn into an amiable relationship, until they expect each other to be around, without ever stating that they actually like each other. Apatite will slowly open up to her, telling her about his past (sometime in their more neutral times, not during one of their many arguments xD) and get much closer to the mare. She will slowly fall for him, though she will deny it herself. I need someone to tell her that she is being stupid, and he clearly doesn't care one whit for her, someone wanting to spark up some drama.

12. A Huge Mistake: Sparked by the words of the person in plot 11, Cyllene gets angry at herself and runs out and sleeps with a male nixie [or a seathi, but he has to dump the babies on her]. Unfortunately for her, she gets knocked up and has to take the babies home, where there is no hiding the fact that she was with another male from Apatite.
Needed: A nixie for her second breeding [Unless a seathi willing to abandon the shells is found]

13. What Have I Done?: Apatite and Cyllene will fight, ultimately culminating in the stallion leaving her in fury, seemingly forever. The usually fun-loving seathi becomes horribly depressed, either hardly paying attention to raising her foals or taking out her anger at him leaving on them.
Needed: Family RP! Lots of it, about how bad a mother Cyllene is. C'mon people, drama drama drama!

14. I'm Over You: Eventually shaking off the worst of her depression, Cyllene accepts that she will be alone forever. She still pines over Apatite, but does so secretly. She will probably have chased her foals away from home by accident by this point. Maybe she will seek them out and try to reconcile with them? Some friends to support her would be nice, as well as people that she can try to convince that she is fully over the stallion that ruined her life.
Needed: Family and friends

15. You Returned..: Like a dream come true, Apatite returns. When the two first meet, both are severely confused. There is a lot of tension and arguing between them, with both of them wanting to be with each other, but both being too arrogant and high-strung to admit it. She will need a lot of support to get through these tough times.
Needed: Support from friends/family

16. I Give Up: Not being able to take it anymore, Cyllene finally cracks under all the stress and screams out a confession at Apatite. The two finally make up, promising to never leave each other.
Needed: No one xP

17. Let's Brave The Final Adventure, Together: Cyllene and her new lifemate decide to finally brave the one thing both have done rather badly at, together: parenthood. Both are on their last breeding, and know this will be their last batch of children. They vow to do it right this time.
Needed: Family RP 8D

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:05 am
User Image

Name: Edan
Brief Bio: Edan was one of original Imps who emerged from their valley when the pass cleared. Though he was technically part of the Herd, he grew bored of seeing the same people day in and day out. He is an explorer through and through, and has now left his birth Herd to explore the vast Soquili lands, free of the hunters that used to track them (he lost his brother to them). Edan's a charmer. He's charismatic with a loose tongue and a love of equine-folk. Easy to be around, he's easy to make friends with, and easy to fall in love with. Edan's biggest flaw is how overeager he is to do things. Once he sets his mind to a task, he refuses to back down, and also tends to act on impulse. He's often hindered by his size, even though he is larger than most Usdia, being an Imp. He lives life freely, living in the present and breezing through life without a care.

Breedings:
1. Jiayi (She's preggo xD)
2. Reserved for surrogate
3. Reserved for surrogate

Plots:
1. What Is This Strange Place: Edan has only just entered this land and as such is unsure of his surroundings. It would be nice if a Soq or two could give him the general layout of the land.

2. A Game of Sparks: True to his kind, Edan owns his own set of sparkstones and so loves to play Sparks. He'd be happy to play with either his own kind, or teach other Soq species how to play it. He will play for fun, or gamble.

3. Careful, I Zap: Edan needs to meet other species, ones he's never seen before. These are like meet and greets, but feel free to add plots into them. Edan is up for pretty much anything. Careful, he tends to discharge energy a lot. You may get zapped.
Needed: Large Soq, Mers and Seathis.

4. I Know You: Edan's bound to meet some species he does know on his adventures. This is for plots to do with them.
Needed: Mini Soq (the new species), and familiars (they could be found in his valley)

5. Why So Plain: Edan has never met a regular Usdia. I'd like him to meet some and be like: don't you have horns? Just a fun RP ^.^
Needed: Regular Usdias

6. Charmer: Edan's easy to get along with. I can imagine a few mares falling for him. This would NOT lead to baskets, just innocent enough flirting (or a one-sided love). It is NOT a breeding plot.
Needed: Mini species

Breeding/Love Plots:
The Women, They Like: THIS WILL NOT LEAD TO BASKETS. This is basically an extension of the Charmer plot, but where Edan returns the affections. It won't lead to anything, and he will date any female (full-sized, mini or aquatic). It could just be fooling around, or it could get slightly more serious. Eventually they will leave each other, be it mutual after a good run or a painful break-up, all is up to discussion. This is good if you want your female's heart broken.
Needed: Any female, any size 8D

Love-Mate: Edan is immensely curious, an adventurer at heart. I can see him becoming fascinated with the large Soquili species in the new lands and falling in love with one. I want someone who will love him back, who will travel the world with him. They'll be best friends and love-mates, and when they have children they'll surrogate 3nodding It doesn't matter what breed she is, or how many breedings they have left. So long as they mesh, they're good.
Needed: One full-sized love-mate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:06 am
User Image

Name: Casper
Brief Bio: For the moment, Casper is a nice enough guy. He's pessimistic and sarcastic, but has a good heart. On the outside, he can come across as aloof and distant, but he does enjoy the company of others despite this. He tends to keep his problems to himself, not wanting to bother others with them. They're his issues, no one else needs to be involved. With women, he isn't particularly caring. He flings around, but doesn't go for anything serious. His relationships are purely physical for the moment, but if he likes the way a woman looks he'll let her know and will flirt around with her. At the moment, he doesn't really know what to do with his life. He's just stuck in his own sort of purgatory, not moving forwards with his life.

Breedings:
1. Fling with Annika
2. Open
3. Open

Plots:
1. Fleshing Out: I don't have a good grip on Casper's character and need some RPs to test him out. Got a plot you'd like him involved in, or just want a casual RP? Just drop me a post and let me know ^.^

2. Meh: Some romantic-ish plots with girls would be nice. He isn't going for anything serious, just flings, but I'd like to RP out a couple. This isn't a breeding/basket plot, it's just RP and backstory type. Alternatively, just some casual flirting would be good too.
Needed: Ze ladies

3. The Darker Side of Life: I've an idea to put Casper on the track to a darker path. But first he'll need some encounters with the shadier specimens out there. Got a Soq or familiar that fits the bill? Chuck them out for some RP wink
Needed: Kalonas, Skinwalkers or other dark-minded Soquili

4. Heart-break: Now, whilst Casper isn't looking for love himself, I'd like for love to find him and hit him hard. But alas, it will be unrequited. I had the idea that he would fall for a lifemated Soq. He'd keep quiet for a bit, maybe try a bit of flirting, but ultimately she would need to confront him and tell him no, she's mated to another. This wouldn't be a one-RP sort of thing, this would be a long-ish drama-filled plot. Looks/breed/whatever do not matter! They will need to meet and become friends. He should probably meet her mate too at some point, to drive the point in. There will be an RP where he is fighting his feelings for her/maybe flirting a little; and one in which he confesses and is turned down. I really really really want this to happen. Do not apply if you're not in it for the long plot.
This will require the following RPs at least:
-An RP where the two meet for the first time.
-An RP where they get to know each other further, and tell each other more about themselves (their past etc... like good friends).
-An RP where he realises his feelings for her, and falls for her for the first time. He won't tell her straight away. He might flirt a little in this plot, but no more.
-(Optional) An RP where he meets her mate/children (if she has any), which drives the point home that she is taken.
-An RP where he confesses to her anyway, and she explains that she cannot be with him.
-(This one is optional; depending on whether the mare keeps talking to him anyway, or says they shouldn't see each other anymore in the previous RP) An awkward RP afterwards, where the two try to talk as though still friends, but his heart-break is obvious and he decides he has to leave her alone and not see her anymore.
So, all in all, at least 4 RPs, with 2 optional ones.
Needed: A life-mated mare

Filled by Marut x3

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:07 am
User Image

Name: Timbira
Brief Bio: Her mother is a free spirit, just like her father. She didn't know him well growing up. This lack of father figure, and the extremity of her mother's free-spirited-ness and lack of restraint have made her a little nervous about life. She wants to be the outgoing person her parents are, and has a love for exploring and seeing new things, but she is timid, and very cautious when it comes to this.

Breedings:
1. Reserved for Dathuíl
2. Slimy's Breeding
3. Shared Breeding

Plots:
In the works >_<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:08 am
User Image

Name: Apatite
Brief Bio: Apatite is the silent, sexy type. He views everything with a heavily analytical eye, and can be scathing and sarcastic when he wants to be. That said, he will happily flirt around and have a good time when it is called for.

Breedings:
1. Reserved for Illyrana
2. Open
3. Reserved for Cyllene

Plots:
Coming soon

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:18 am
Current RPs

Sakura
[PRP] Fire! (With Acacia) Active
[PRP] One Warm Day (with Roman) Active
[PRP] A Motherly Figure (With Annika) Inactive
[PRP] Another Bloody Mess (With Gabriel) Inactive
[PRP] No Need To Fear (With Yoi Kihaku) Active
[PRP] Unicorn-Phobia? But I'm Not Scary! (With Berk) Active
[PRP] Advice From The Wise (With Thesh-ah) Active
[PRP] You're A Bit Young To Be Alone (With Vienna Inactive
[PRP] Oh My, How Dazzling You Are! (With Atreyu Inactive
[PRP] Its just a game my flower (With Tyler) Active
[PRP] Sorrowful Farewells, A Grave Burial (With Briallan) Active
[PRP] Silence (With Idonea) Active
[PRP] This is... Nice? (With Cleite) Active
[PRP] Some Healing Time (With Omutia) Active
[PRP] New Heights (With Bardán) Active
[PRP] To The Beat Of My Heart (With Niall) Active
[PRP] Crazy Mood Swings FTW! (With Reii Yuki) Active
[PRP] Help Me! (With Xaivary) Active
[PRP] Could It... Be True? (With Kaiya) Active
[PRP] What Are You Talking About? (With Sitareh) Active
[PRP] Freak Out! (With Itzel) Inactive
[PRP] Basket Popping (With family) Active
[PRP] Just Foaling Around (With Zehaedeos) Active
[PRP] A Haunting Howl (With Frostbite) Active
[PRP] At The Beginning (With Chandar) Active
[PRP] EVERYTHING Is Going Wrong (With Bijoux) Active
[PRP] And The World Comes Crashing Down... (Self RP)
[PRP] ESCAPE! (With Maion and Auri)
[PRP] Getting to Know You (With Adrian Dragonshadow)
[PRP] Students and Teachers (With Shrivatsa)
[PRP] Pumpkins, Fog and Company, Oh My! (With Bushkin)
[PRP] Daily Routines (With Blair)
[PRP] We're Off! (With Synestra)

Cyllene
[PRP] A Fishy Friend (With Apoletta) Inactive
[PRP] I'm Not Scared! (With Nessie) Active
[PRP] Stuck? Me? Never. (With Illarion) Active
[PRP] Water Fight! (With Zerafin) Active
[PRP] Swimming Land-Dwellers?!? (With Caryiln) Inactive?
[PRP] Treasure Time! (With Ilyrana) Active
[PRP] Quit Following Me! (With Thyone) Active
[PRP] Saltwater = Romance? (With Sun Chaser) Active
[PRP] Clashing Personalities (With Priscilla)
[PRP] Cold, Blue Eyes (With Apatite)
[PRP] Two Different Worlds (With Aquitaine)

Edan
[PRP] Pranks and Sparks (with Zayford)

Apatite
[PRP] Cold, Blue Eyes (With Cyllene)

Others
[PRP] The Wolf Pack (Ivaylo with Wolf Pack)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:40 pm
Open heart

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:59 am
heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:27 pm
Link for Synestra/Sakura RP Link  

She-Ra of Etheria

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:01 pm
Slowly chewing out the tags

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:08 pm
All tags distributed 3nodding

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:39 am
heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:10 am
Going to set up new thread for Sakura, as I have thought out a meta-plot for her. Cyllene and all future Soq will go here.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:23 pm
heart

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff