[J] Atheare's SoA Journal - Upgraded edition! [J] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:16 pm
User Image

My lovely journal for my beloved SoA pets <3 RP for any of them is always welcome, as is plottage ;D just PM me if you want some RP with them!

Page 1:

1. Yakuti and Omoa
2. Msuluhivu
3. Kumbuko
4. Angusho
5. Zua
6. Genge'Kibwana
7. Nopu'Kokoa Mila
8. Ramisi
9. Mo'Okiko
10. Igni'Sura
11. Taji
12. Chapa'Matlai
13. Unyevu (Deceased) and Chozi
14. Loko o Ka

Page 2:

1. Kafil
2. Kumbukizi and Awena
3. Akeakamai  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:22 pm
Out of the darkness, into the light
Leaving the scene of the crime
Either I'm wrong or I'm perfectly right every time
Sometimes I lie awake, night after night
Coming apart at the seams
Eager to please, ready to fight
Why do I go to extremes?

-I Go to Extremes, Billy Joel

User Image
[Uncerted]

Name:
Yakuti
Nickname: Yaku
Meaning: Sapphire
Sex: Male
Pack: Graveyard
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Mate: Taashira'kikuto (Shira)
RP Text color:
Blue
Personality: Where has gone the old Yakuti? Kind to all creatures? That hyena is long gone, Yakuti is now much colder and more cruel, unmerciful to lions. He still greets all hyenas just like he always has, and still goes to visit the wild dog Jamaa, but he is slowly drifting away from him...

History: His father left before he could even meet him, and his mother was killed when he was very young. For some time Yakuti was cared for by the wild dog Jamaa, but eventually went to the graveyard. He promised Jamaa that he will always remember him when he left, and has held true to that promise. Yakuti has been introduced to the graveyard pack by Mafa, and his life has changed for ever. He is vicious towards all lions, he doesn't show mercy to anything that might stand in his way save the members in the pack or Jamaa.

Recently, the tough little hyena has fallen victim to love. The hyena Shira has stolen his heart, and is now his mate.

Previous stages:
Pup
Juve
Adol

RPs:

.01 ~
.02 ~
.03 ~
.04 ~
.05 ~
.06 ~
.07 ~
.23 ~
.24 ~
.25 ~
.28~
.29~
.30~
.31~
.32~

Don't pressure me
don't push me too far
I wanna do right with all my heart
Don't pressure me
what about your self-respect?
I'm not like that
I'm not like that

Pressure, Jump 5

User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Omoa
Meaning: Dig up soil
Sex: Female
Parents: Topas and Jini'kali
Siblings: Kiyoga and Kizuko'dogo
Mate: N/A
RP text color:
Bold black
Personality: Independent and strong, Omoa is willing to face just about any challenge, as long as it does not involve lions, she has a deep fear of them that has yet to be explained...

History: Shortly after she was born, Omoa was brought to the graveyard to live with Yakuti, both for her own good and experience as well as for Yakuti's sake. She's become quite 'street smart' as far as graveyard rules go. She used to play babysitter a lot for Yakuti and Shira's pups, but now that they can take care of themselves, she has a lot of free time.

Recently, she was sent by Yakuti to retrieve his granddaughter, Loko o ka, who left the graveyard. Upon finding her, Omoa ultimately decided to join the new pack founded by Loko o Ka. She works for them in exchange for food and protection. While she misses Yakuti, she was not very fond of the other hyenas in the graveyard and hopes that a better life will be in store for her in the new pack.

Previous stages:

pup

RPs:

.02x
.03x

Atheare

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:24 pm
We live we love
We forgive and never give up
Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above
Today we remember to live and to love

We Live, Superchic[k]

User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Msuluhivu
Nickname: Hivu
Meaning: Problem solver
Pride: Achana
RP Text color:
Bold Green
Personality: Extremely intelligent and dutiful, if she sees someone with a problem she will try to help them with it, though some would say that she should handle her own problems first.

History: She was born and raised getting what she wanted, when she wanted. Therefore, nobody ever opposed her when she was young. She went out on her own upon reaching adolescence, and has only recently discovered that she isn't always in charge. Ixachy, the one she thought she would be with forever, left her without a word. In a state of great distress, she met the god of pleasure, Limbuko. The results of her encounter were three hybrid cubs, and a very busy Hivu. Even more recently, one of her cubs, Bu, had run off, and been pursued by Ku. While Bu has since returned, Ku is still missing, and she longs for her to return one day.

Previous stages:
Adol

RPs:

.01 ~
.02 ~
.03 ~
.04 ~
Msuluhivu
With a yawn and a stretch, the leopardess stood up, awake from her short nap. She looked around, something was missing... "Ixachy?" She called out, but no answer...

For hours Msuluhivu searched, hours turned to days, and eventually into a week. By the end of the seventh day she had given up all hope of finding him again, and admitted to herself that he had indeed left her...

.11 ~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:28 pm
Come into my dream
let me show you where I've been
It's you and me I've seen
Let me tell you what I mean
In the deep blue sky, there were rainbows in deny
You, and me could fly
And the ocean shines so bright

Come Into My Dream, Foggy

User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Kumbuko
Nickname: Ku or Kumbu
Meaning: Reflection
Pride: Zhi Ming (North house of Tianxia)
Parents: Msuluhivu and Limbuko
Siblings: Limbua and Narcissus
RP Text color:
Bold Indigo
Personality: Generally blunt and obnoxious, Kumbuko has yet to learn much about 'manners'.

History: Her parents are Msuluhivu and Limbuko, she has met her father only once. Kumbuko recently ran away from home to find her sister, Limbua. She has so far been unsuccessful, but has met the lion Trigger, and is hoping to get his help in finding her.

Being the offspring of a mortal and a god, she is a seer. She sees pain in the future, when it involves herself or someone she cares for, which is part of what makes her so qualified to be a royal guard.

Kumbu is fertile

Previous stages:
Cub
Juve
Adol

RPs:

Atheare

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:30 pm
And I will always do my duty no matter what the price
I’ve counted up the cost, I know the sacrifice
Oh and I don’t want to die for you, but if dyin’s asked of me
I’ll bear that cross with honor, cause freedom don’t come free.

I’m an American Soldier an American
Beside my brothers and my sisters, I will proudly take a stand
When liberty’s in jeopardy, I will always do what’s right

I’m out here on the front lines, sleep in peace tonight
American Soldier, I’m and American, Soldier.

American Soldier, Toby Keith

User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Angusho
Nickname: Angu
Meaning: Destruction, forced fall, ruin
Pride: Mteo'Nyungu
Mate: Barazahi
RP Text color: Pink
Personality: Completely loyal to his pride. Angu is always looking out for the best interests of the pride members, and will gladly put his life on the line to protect any of them. His colors can be deceiving, but those who mistake pink as a sign of weakness are in for a surprise.

You could say he has too much free time, for his body is densely muscled from his nearly constant training. Though he is dedicated and strong, he is not unkind. Angusho also has a tendency to be a bit forgetful. He remembers names and faces, but other than that, only things that have been hammered into his head tend to stay there for long.

History: Angusho lost his family in the plague, but that only drove him to train harder and become stronger, for them as much as anything. At one point, he left his home in the Mteo'nyungu lands with Ndege and some others, he was to protect them. Eventually they got lost, but are back home now at long last, with them three children of Ndege and Embamba, as well as five unborn cubs of Angusho and Raza.

Extras:
Angu chibi~ Made by Kami

User Image

RPs:

.01 ~
.02 ~
.03 ~
.04 ~
.05 ~
.06 ~
.07 ~
.08 ~
.09 ~
.10 ~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:34 pm
Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly
You won't know if you never try
I will be there with you all of the way
You'll be fine

Don't let anyone
Tell you that you're not strong enough
Don't give up
There's nothing wrong with just being yourself
That's more than enough
So come on and raise your voice
speak your mind and make some noise
And sing
Hey, hey
Make some noise
Hey, hey, yeah

Raise Your Voice, Hannah Montana

User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Zua
Nickname: Zu or Zu-Zu
Meaning: Jewel
Pack: Graveyard
Parents: Yakuti and Taashira'kikuto
Siblings: Ophos, Actaeon, and Auri
RP Text color: Bold Gray
Personality: Like her father used to, Zua has a peppy, joyous outlook on life. She loves the graveyard with all her heart, and though she used to be completely against fighting, but has begun to learn that some things are just easier when you can win in a fight. She also dislikes wild dogs for some reason... Perhaps she inherited it from her mother, or maybe she has some other reason for being biased against them...

This sweet and innocent girl, like her parents, stands out like a sore thumb in the graveyard, and because of that, she is learning to be stealthy so she can avoid danger if the need arises. However, she has also been training her body. She prefers peace and avoiding violence, but the need to fight will eventually arise, and she intends to not be completely helpless.

While she has enough common sense, Zua isn't all that bright... She states the obvious a lot and metaphors should not be used around her xD

History: Aside from sneaking off to her grandfather Jamaa's den, she's never seen anything outside the graveyard. She tends to bicker with her brother Ophos a lot, but other than that she hardly argues with anyone.

Previous stages:
Pup
Juve
Adol

RPs:

Atheare

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:37 pm
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

My Wish, Rascal Flatts

User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Genge'kibwana
Meaning: Coral Prince
Pride: Mteo'Nyungu
Parents: Barazahi and Angusho
Siblings: Hadiya'ua, Kipawa, Yamir, and Umlindi
Mate: Amira
RP text color: #ff0099
Personality: He's always done his best to be strong, but despite his best efforts, he's nowhere near as strong as his siblings. He's always afraid of letting his father down, so he avoids the topic of his strength whenever possible around him. He's rather meek in general, though he tends to lash out when he is frustrated over his weakness or when someone offers to help him out of pity. He's got a good mind, but he usually doesn't use it. In a nutshell, he has the colors of his father, the markings of his mother, and, some would say, the body of his grandmother, Embamba. It has recently become clear that he has inherited her illness, and his body is usually weak. He falls ill easily, and though he does not like it, needs to be taken care of a lot.

Being the runt of the litter, being easily hurt and never getting any stronger, all these point toward him having inherited the physical stature of his grandmother, much to the family's dismay.

History: As a cub and juvenile, nothing significant took place other than the fact that his weakness became more and more apparent. Upon reaching adolescence, he ran away from the Mteo lands out of frustration and found himself near death from starvation and illness. A young lioness named Mawi Mai helped him to get back on his feet, and he soon met Amira, a princess of the Kuisini lands. The two are currently traveling together back to Genge's home, where he hopes that his new friend will stay with him.

Previous stages:

Cub
Juve
Adol

Extras:

User Image
Genge with his grandmother, Embamba <3 By Kisoni ^^

RPs:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:38 pm
They said don't try to change the world
You're just a girl
So it's...me against the world today
I'm gonna do it my own way
And though nobody understands
I'm gonna make a one girl stand
It's not Independence Day
I can't waste time on what they say
If we believe when we have faith
We're gonna change the world someday

Back again one more time
Couldn't keep me down last time
Leaving what I know on faith
To take on the world and make waves
Still standing defiant
Maybe me against the giants
L.A. wasn't built in a day
Games going long but I still play
Me Against the World, Superchic[k]
User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Nopu'Kokoa Mila
Nickname: Koko
Meaning: Hot Chocolate
Pride: East House of Tianxia (Mong Zhang)
Parents: Tui'lian and Yua'Iopoka Mila
Siblings: Cadenza Mila, Tari'alla Mila, Milika'Sakata Mila, Aureliane Mila, and Atakuwa'kule Mila
RP Text color: Bold #993300
Personality: Koko is a feminist, and while she has no problem being friends with boys, it's unlikely that she'll get taken advantage of. She's too smart for that. Still, she can be rather girly, but overall she's a tomboy, not caring if her coat gets dirty or not (not that anyone could tell xD)

She loves her family with all her heart, but hates being smothered, so she is glad to have so many sisters to occupy her parent's attention when she wants to be alone.
History: None yet

Previous stages:
Cub
Juve
Adol

RPs:

None yet  

Atheare

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:40 pm
I got a brand new attitude
And I'm gonna wear it tonight
I wanna get in trouble
I wanna start a fight

Na na na na na na na
I wanna start a fight
Na na na na na na na
I wanna start a fight

So, so what?
I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't need you

And guess what
I'm having more fun
And now that we're done
I'm gonna show you tonight

I'm alright
I'm just fine
And you're a tool

So, so what?
I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't want you tonight
So What, P!nk

User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Ramisi
Nickname: Misi or "Missy"
Meaning: Gamble
Pride: Rogue
Siblings: None
RP Text color: gold
Personality: If nothing else, Misi is a wild card. She is very sweet, or so she seems, but this bird is not to be trusted. She is a traitor at heart, and is only in things for her own benefit. Still, she can be trusted temporarily if there is something in the deal for her...
History: Ramisi is and always has been a gambler, as her name suggests. She likes to get herself into situations with difficult odds, and likes even more to get herself out of them. She is a wanderer, never staying in one place for long, but she grew up in the pridelands.

Previous stages:
None

RPs:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:41 pm
Dark lady laughed and danced
And lit the candles one by one
Danced to her gypsy music
Till her brew was done
Dark lady played black magic
Till the clock struck on the twelve
She told me more about me
Than I knew myself

-Dark Lady, Cher

User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Mo'okiko
Nickname: Oki
Meaning: Malevolent Sorcerer
Mate: n/a
RP Text color: goldenrod
Personality: Oki is a bit senile, believing herself to be a dark sorceress sent by the gods to punish the unworthy. She thinks very highly of herself, and her supposed 'powers'. When her spells fail to work, she turns to her sharp claws and fierce teeth to punish the beings who oppose her.

History: At a young age her parents were struck by lightning, killing them both and leaving her standing in fear and awe. That, after having no food or water (unable to fend for herself) night she had nightmares about the gods telling of her parents' ungodly deeds, and threatening her. Warning that if they did not do their bidding, that she would share their fate. They turned her pelt yellow (at least, she thought so. In her mind, she was always an odd shade of green) as a reminder of what fate awaited those who disobeyed the gods.

However the gods were not unjust, granting her magical powers to carry out these orders: Punish the unfaithful, and keep your pelt as a reminder of the fate of those who oppose our strength.

Since that day, she has gone through many lands and found much opposition, and has many scars to prove it. However she is now in her prime, and is more than a little dangerous.

Previous stages:

None

RPs:

.01~
.02~
.03~
.04~
.05~

Atheare

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:43 pm
Well, I'm hot blooded, check it and see
I got a fever of a hundred and three
Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded

You don't have to read my mind, to know what I have in mind
Honey you oughta know
Now you move so fine, let me lay it on the line
I wanna know what you're doin' after the show

-Hot Blooded, Foreigner
User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Igni'Sura
Nickname: Sura
Meaning: Many Faces
Pride: Mzawa'kondo
Parents: Unknown/Deceased
Mate: None
RP Text color: Black
Personality: Ingi'Sura is completely two-faced, always saying what ever he has to in order to please who he is currently with and, more importantly, those who are in power. While he isn't particularly inclined to try to take power for his own, he IS good at talking his way out of tricky situations. Not that he isn't trustworthy, but as soon as a situation turns sour Ingi will do anything (including sell-out his companions) if it means saving his own hide. Don't turn your back on him...

History: Sura was captured by the enemy when the Mzawa'kondo was at war, and quickly turned into his silver-tongued self, talking his way out of danger. Since then, he has been wandering. Half of him wants to find the pride that he once knew and regain his place there, but the other half wishes to avoid them, lest the know of his deception and denial of their ways.

Previous stages:
None

RPs:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:46 pm
Wind me up
put me down
start me off and watch me go
I'll be running circles around you sooner than you know
A little off center
and i'm out of tune
just kickin this can along the avenue
But i'm alright

coz it's easy once you know how it's done
you can't stop now
it's already begun
you feel it
running through your bones

and you jerk it out
jerk it out

-Jerk it Out, The Caesars
User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Taji
Nickname: None
Meaning: Crown
Parents: Kijibwa and Siku
Siblings: Khepri, Koya, Dayo, Cheshi, and Sivu
Mate: n/a
RP Text color: #990000
Personality: Born to a pair of loving parents, Taji has known nothing but affection and praise his entire life. He tends to be fairly hyperactive when he meets new 'friends', as he is sure that they will praise him as well. He flourishes on affection, but any snide remarks aimed at him, or the slightest hint of displeasure toward his actions will send him into a fit of tears.

History: Brief history description

Previous stages:
Cub
Juve

RPs:

None yet  

Atheare

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:48 pm
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

If there is a load you have to bear
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load
If you just call me

So just call on me brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'd understand
We all need somebody to lean on

-Lean On Me, Club Nouveau

User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Chapa'matlai
Nickname: Chapa, Cha
Meaning: Many Sunrises
Pride: Pridelanders
Parents: Tai and Ezehoa
Siblings: Mishaal, Miki, Ma'Rhin, Etana'Dalila, and Asali
RP Text color: #99cccc
Personality: Cha is extremely naive, and some might say he's even the slightest bit crazy. That being said, he's still a lovable young lion who wants nothing more than to have a good time! He often drifts off into his own little world and even talks to inanimate objects. His favorite thing to talk to when he is alone is the sun, which he is convinced is his friend. He is also convinced that if he gets up early enough and runs fast enough towards the horizon at sunrise, that he can catch it. Like I said, just a little bit crazy, but in a cute way.

When he's alone he's a bit of a nut, but when his attention is occupied by another living being, he seems mostly normal. He's always trying to make others happy, and can't stand to see anybody upset.
History: None yet x3

Previous stages:
Cub
Juve
Adol

RPs:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:49 pm
I'm not alright, I'm broken inside
And all I go through, it leads me to you

Burn away the pride
Bring me to my weakness
Until everything I hide behind is gone
And when I'm open wide with nothing left to cling to
Only you are there to lead me on.

Honestly, I'm not that strong.

I'm not alright... that's why I need you.

-I'm Not Alright, Sanctus Real

User Image
[Uncerted]

DECEASED. RIP, Unyevu <3
Name: Unyevu
Nickname: None
Meaning: Fog
Pride: Formerly the Koza’maisha, currently Aka’mleli
Mate: He has one, but I don't know her name...
RP Text color: Pending
Personality: Bitter and silent, Unyevu obviously has something bothering him at all times, but he's not planning on sharing. To the other lions in his group, he's rather distant, but he does his part in hunting to be useful. He disappears quite often with Chozi, and nobody really knows what he does when he's gone...

History: The Koza’maisha, a very exotic and nomadic pride far to the south who were dedicated to restoring the circle of life in areas they passed through, was where Msiba, Mchawi, Machafuko, and Unyevu grew up. Msiba, Mchawi, and Machafuko’s father was from outside the clan, however, and wasn’t infatuated enough with the cubs’ mother to make the effort and join the clan, which was a major and exhaustive process. As half-breeds and fatherless, they were discreetly looked down on, and Msiba and Mchawi in particular grew up to be embittered, angry children, half-wild and separate from the rest of the clan. Their mother died young, when they were barely adolescents, and with no-one left to control them, they started to rebel against the pride’s rules and customs. Mchawi, a seer, was apprenticed as usual with the other seers of the pride, along with Unyevu, who was proud of his status and determined to show off for both Mchawi and another female, a non-seer who would become his future mate. Moreover, Unyevu had very special abilities as a seer, an extraordinarily unique talent that had not been seen before: he knows ‘where’ his visions are occurring, have occurred, or will occur, like personal radar. Traditionally, a seer cannot know where their visions are happening unless they recognize the place (IE, they’ve been there before), but he doesn’t need to have been there to know where it is; if he concentrates, he can feel the ‘pull’ of the vision and can head in that direction accordingly. For their own purpose, Mchawi and Msiba conspired to steal Unyevu’s particular talents: they blackmailed him, killing one of his daughters and threatening to kill his other two children – and his mate – if he didn’t follow along with them. Frantic for his family, Unyevu agreed without letting his mate and remaining children know – it was considered an ‘accident’ by the rest of the pride. Msiba and Mchawi, with the help of the rogue Kitisho, ended up killing the god of Peace, who had been the main living god of the Koza’maisha, but thanks to several heroes within the pride, they were driven out before they could do any more damage. In the end, Unyevu had no choice but to leave with them … his children and mate were still in danger, and everyone believed him to be on Msiba’s side after the event. ((Taken from Mila's PM with Unyevu's initial information))

Previous stages:
None

RPs:

Courage is when you're afraid,
But you keep on moving anyway

Courage is when you're in pain,
But you keep on living anyway

We all have excuses why
Living in fear something in us dies
Like a bird with broken wings
It's not how high he flies,
But the song he sings

-Courage is... , The Strange Familiar

User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Chozi
Nickname: Zi
Meaning: Teardrop
Pride: Aka’mleli (I think?)
RP Text color: Pending
Personality: Description of personality here

History: Brief history description

Previous stages:
None

RPs:

Atheare

Atheare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:51 pm
Daughter to father, daughter to father!
I am broken, but I am hoping.
I am crying, a part of me's dying.
And these are, these are, the
confessions of a broken heart!

And I wear all your old clothes your polo sweater.
I dream of another you, one who would never.
Never, leave me alone to pick up the pieces. Daddy to hold me, that's what I needed.

So,why'd you have to go?
Why'd you have to go?
Why'd you have to go?

I don't know you, but I still want to.
Tell me the truth, did you ever love me?
Cause these are, these are,
the confessions....!!! of a broken heart!
Of a broken heart!

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I ... I ... I ...
I love you!

-Confessions of a Broken Heart, Linsay Lohan
User Image
[Uncerted]

Name: Loko o ka
Nickname: Oka (prefers to be addressed by her full name)
Meaning: There is no truth in dreams
Pack: Mava'Bunda
Parents: Zua x Rogue
Siblings: Sikele
Mate: Nimhglas (Polygamous)
RP Text color: #ff4466
Personality: Far more intelligent than the average hyena, Loko o Ka spends more time thinking than hunting or fighting. She has established her own pack with the help of Xue Lin and her son. She loves friendly banter and riddles.

History: She grew up in the graveyard but eventually left, tired of her mother, who she considers to be an idiot. Since forming the pack (Illud per Altus Sententia) she has been busily gathering members and striving to make the pack a success. She has also encountered her father, who she has mixed emotions about. She hates him for abandoning her before she was born, but she still loves him, even though she doesn't like to admit it. Despite her conflicts with him, she has allowed him to join the pack as a Magistrate because she can not deny that he, too, is a very smart hyena.

Previous stages:
Pup
Juve
Adol

RPs:

.01~
.02~
.03 - SRP~
.04 - SRP~
.05~
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]