Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP] Stop following me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:09 pm
What a serene night it was! Not a cloud in the sky, and all the beautiful stars twinkled merrily, as if glad to be out of the clutches of daytime. The moon seemed to rejoice as well, full and round. Angusho gazed up at the celestial marvel of this night sky, it was so beautiful...

"Oh night sky most pure, how you remind me of my dearest Raza." He murmured to himself, "How many points of beauty you have, each a star in the vast expanse of your canvas. And yet even you, most beautiful of nights, cannot compare to the sparkling glory that Raza has in her eyes." He turned his attention to the horizon, scanning for danger. Even in his poetic bliss, the gigantic lion had to keep a watchful eye out, lest this distraction bring harm to his charges.

"Truly peaceful." He said simply, standing up and shaking off his fur. "Nothing could ruin this night."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:22 pm
"Who's Raza?", Jaha asked curiously. He figured the lion was speaking to him. It would truely amaze him if he hadn't seen him with his bright scarlet mane, tail, and paws. "Is she anything like my beloved Hadiya? If she is, you are surely very lucky to have her.", He added cheerfully. He seemed very different since he met Hadiya. Now he was more open to other lions. He realized that if she was nice and beautiful, who else would he miss out on meeting if he remained anti-social and apathetic? If the other lions were like her, he wouldn't want to find out.  

Snuffers

Atheare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:28 pm
Angusho spun around, surprised by the lion's sudden appearance. It seemed impossible that he could have missed him, but it seemed that he had... Better buckle down and focus more from now on.

"That is none of your business, rogue." He growled, spitting out the last word as if it were some horrible curse. "You and whoever this Hadiya is can take your dirty little rogue nonsense away from here." Angu could be quite threatening, despite his feminine appearance. His mane and tail sported a peaceful looking pink color, and his left shoulder had a beautiful mark on it resembling a flower, also pink.

"Now get yourself out of here before I hurt you." He wasn't acting aggressive, not yet anyway. He didn't want to waste his energy if he could just scare him off with harsh words and general intimidation. After all, even if he was pink and white, he looked like a force to be reckoned with. His frame was densely muscled and he was larger than the average lion, not someone you generally want to mess with.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:43 am
Jaha merely stared at him for a minute, then stared up at she sky as he contemplated what he should do next. Then he decided to say, "A bit touchy aren't we, pride lion? He spat out the last two word in an mock imitation of the way he had called him rouge and crouched playfully as he batted at his paw with his claws retracted. Right now, Jaha believed that Angu was just messing with him about the rouge stuff and Get yourself out of here before I hurt you.  

Snuffers

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:50 am
Angu hissed indignantly as Jaha attempted to play with him, "Don't touch me, filth!" He spat, before roaring menacingly in another attempt to scare him off. "I am a Shujaa of the Mteo'nyungu pride, and I am not to be trifled with! Leave now, or I will have to use force!" His tail lashed about behind him, showing his obvious irritation.

"I don't know who you are, but you've got a lot of nerve to speak to me in such a way. Obviously the heat has gone to your head."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:00 am
Jaha gestured towards his mane. "This isn't a sunburn, contrary to popular belief. And seeing as I am a white lion, You can obviously tell that I bathed myself a few hours ago " His eyes began to follow Angu's tail and began to bat at it. As he heard Angu state what position he was in his pride and what pride it was, he only replied, "Gazuntite".  

Snuffers

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:09 am
Angu rolled his eyes, "I was implying that you are completely out of your mind." He growled, eying Jaha suspiciously.

"STOP THAT!" He spat, spinning around so that his tail end was well out of Jaha's reach. "You are no better than a cub! Do you have any common sense at all?! Can't you see that you're not welcome here? You need to go back to where ever it is you came from, and stay there!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:17 am
"I see what you're doing. You're trying to see how much I like you! Well it's not going to work. I'm going to stay by you no matter how much you pretend to dislike me." "And besides, I like cubs. They are so fuzzy and cute and playful and adorable!", He said this in a cooing voice as he closed his eyes and imagined an adorable little cub pouncing on a butterfly.  

Snuffers

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:20 am
"WHAT?! I don'[t like you at all! I despise you! I want you to go away and never talk to me again!" He seethed, hatred lacing each word, "And you are none of those! You are just annoying!" He was running out of things to say, and the time for words was almost gone. He couldn't REALLY attack him, he hadn't done him real harm... But he couldn't let him get away with this. What to do, what to do...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:26 am
"I told you already. That isn't going to work. You like me and you know it. We're going to be friends whether you want to admit it or not." "Ooooh... I get it! you want to play a game! I'll close my eyes and count to ten. You go hide. Ok?  

Snuffers

Atheare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:29 am
"And I told YOU already that I don't-" He paused, "A game?" He was puzzled at first, but then got an idea. It wasn't exactly glamorous, but it was probably the only opportunity he was going to get. "Okay, we'll play a game." He grumbled, "but no peeking."

As soon as Jaha closed his eyes, Angu was off like a rocket. Normally he wasn't very fast, but in this case the desire to get away from that blasted lion was enough to keep him going until he reached his party, panting and irritable, and Jaha was nowhere to be seen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:34 am
"eight, nine, TEN! Ready or not, here I come!" Jaha began to search in every tree and behind every rock. Jaha began to pant from running around, searching franticly. He was obviously absolutely convinced that Angusho was hiding and they were simply playing a merry little game. All he had to do was find him. "Wow! he's good!".  

Snuffers

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff